Skull & Shackles: Sails under a blood red sky.

Game Master DBH

To be continued.

Red Sky folder link

Shackles map

Merrow melee


151 to 200 of 1,241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag grumbles, but stays put, attacking the shark with measured strikes, and trying to use trickery to fool it.

Using Two-Weapon Feint. I have a doubt here - am I forfeiting my main attack, and thus use the secondary bonus to attack as if I was using two weapons? Or am I forfeiting one attack and use the bonus as if only making one attack instead of fighting with two weapons? I am using the first (Assuming two-weapon fight for everything BUT replacing first attack with a Bluff check), but not sure.

Bluff: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Dagger offhand: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage if it hits: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

SA damage if it applies: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8

--Status--
AC: 25
HP: 51/51
Effects: Using Combat Expertise


Are you sure you want to do that?

Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 What a waste!

The leading shark ignores Rhallia's spell.

Ashelei's bolt just misses.

Neela sends an achingly painful bolt of electricity through a line of enemies.
Ref save Red shark: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Ref save Green shark: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Ref save Red Sahuagin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Ref save Green Sahuagin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

All of whom convulse in agony and die.

Percival blinks at the sudden lack of targets and badly wounds the Yellow shark.

The nearest enemy left alive.

The Purple shark is unfooled by Herzag's attempted feint, but is still wounded.
Herzag, you do sacrifice your first attack to get your opponent off balance from my reading of the feat.

The Purple shark lunges greedily at Herzag
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
But misses badly.

It's companion Sahuagin slip lower in the waters and also attacks Herzag
Trident: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

The Yellow shark tries to rip Percival open.
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Missing pathetically, the Yellow Sahuagin speeds back to the hatchery calling for the Matriarch.

The Party may now act, no real need for init in this fight since the numbers went down so fast.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Ashlei reloads and moves to target the screaming sahuagin...

Crossbow(w/PBS): 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Swimming under and behind the shark, Rhialla attacks, seeking to finish off her love's opponent.

Brine's sing/ Flanking: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 = 14
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


F Kobold Oracle 6

Neela brings misfortune on Herzag's enemies. The Shark if it's still alive, or the Sahuagin otherwise. Will DC18


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Thanks for clarifying DM_DBH - I think you are right.

Herzag nods a silent 'Thank you' to Neela, even if he does not understand the nature of the cast spell, and falls back onto his routine - experienced movements and combinations trying to explore the shark's weaknesses.

Using Two-Weapon Feint.

Bluff: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Dagger offhand: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage if it hits: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

SA Damage if it aplies: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6

--Status--
AC: 25
HP: 51/51
Effects: Using Combat Expertise


Are you sure you want to do that?

You quickly deal with the remaining sharks and Sahuagin, Yellow emerges from the hatchery and looks shocked, you can feel a large disturbance in the water and something big is forcing it's way out of the same area.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

"Gods damn this - I'm gonna regret we didn't kill that one..." - Herzag grumbles and immediately goes around the tunnels, to hide behind the curtains.

Planning on swimming around D14 to get to D13 and hide there if possible.


F Kobold Oracle 6

Neela gives Herzag the benefit of good Fortune. She then hides further away than Herzag.

Roll a single d20 per round twice. The clock on this ability doesn't start until you use it, after which Neela will need to cackle.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Are we out of combat for a moment? I'm assuming not since yellow is now back with us...

Cursing her rotten luck, she reloads again and swims for a clearer shot on yellow...

Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Crossbow(w/PBS): 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 = 19
Damage w/PBS: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

With an inaudible sigh that honestly just looks like he is blowing out bubbles he trudged forward mentally reminding himself to not forget about his cutless and with a calm calculated thrust tries to skewer the Sahaugin on his boarding pike.

powerattack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 4 = 17
confirm: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
additional damage if confirms: 2d8 + 10 + 8 ⇒ (7, 7) + 10 + 8 = 32

"Rhialla love...arent we trying to play nice? Shouldnt they just flee?"

He began adding a little twist after his stab as he begins to withdraw the pike from the skewering motion.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

If you guys move forward instead of waiting for them, I'm gonna lose my chance to flank :P


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

"I suppose. They've already been repaid in kind for what they did to the locathah, unless there’s something of value to be had we might as well leave." Rhialla replies as she watches the sahaugin slide off the end of the pike.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Ashlei & Percival finish off Yellow quickly and efficiently.

You are all rather repulsed as the Sahuagin Matriarch begins to squeeze her bulk out of the narrow tunnel, screeching in rage as she sees you.

What are you doing now? You have one round while she struggles to get her blubber through the opening.

As for leaving, there is still the leader, the one who keep sending his warriors after you. And some nice loot.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Rinse and Repeat?

Snarling at the good hit, Ashlei immediately starts reloading at the sight of the queen's bulk.

Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Crossbow w/PBS: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 = 25
Damage w/PBS: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Smiling at a second decent hit, she teases the queen.

"Hey I CAN hit the broad side of a barn!"


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag sits still, waiting for the monstrosity to be baited.


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

"Or we can engage and give this place a proper once-over when we're done." the quarter mistress amends her statement with a chuckle as Ashlei cuts loose. With a shrug she sends an icicle dagger streaking through the water at the Sahuagin Matriarch.

Icicle (ranged touch): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Cold: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Are you sure you want to do that?

Botting Percy

Power attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Damage: 1d10 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 4 = 12

As the grotesque beast shakes from Ashlei & Rhialla's attacks Percival slams his boarding pike deep into it's guts, ending it's life.

The waters slowly grow still again.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

"Well... I guess that does it..." - Herzag emerges from behind the curtain - "I'll scout ahead while you search her" - he adds, then moves off.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei puts away the crossbow and swims for the big creature's bulk.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

And the room beyond where it came from.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


F Kobold Oracle 6

Neela checks the body for anything valuable. Detect Magic.

Otherwise, she maintains a respectful distance from their sneaky half-orc as he scouts.

Herzag still has Fortune Hex sitting in waiting on him. It triggers during his first d20 in combat.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Ashlei discovers a small stash hidden under a loose rock in the chamber she searches.

Loot
A small string of pearls worth 500gp.
a small soapstone statuette crudely carved in the likeness of a wide-mouthed sea dragon.

Knowledge (religion)DC20:

You recognize the dragon as a depiction of Kelizandri, Elemental Lord of Water, also known as the Brackish Emperor.

The crude statuette is worth only 20 gp at most.

Herzag you spot that the western wall beside you is actually a secret door.

What are you doing now?


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Rhialla notes the pearls and statue, tallying up their haul in her head.

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

"Bah, Im not one for needless violence... but just this once if its Sahaugin it dies. Too many twists and turns and chances to be pinced in. Still no closer to the supposed treasure either lets continue on."

He began moving back to his cutlass and resheathing it. Before nodding to the half orc and following along behind him.


F Kobold Oracle 6

"Oh, that's a cleverly hidden door," agrees Neela once it is pointed out to her. She's pretty sure she'd never have seen it.

She waits with anticipation at what may lay behind it.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

If there is no one on the cave facing the door:

With a smile, Herzag checks the wall/door for potential traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Then doubles back to get the rest of the group - I just check the doors, I don't open them, that's the Cap :D


Are you sure you want to do that?

No traps. Though I really should say you don't find any traps. :)


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Hehehe :D


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei seems determined as she reloads her crossbow.

"By the Pirate Queen's perfect knockers! We should root these things out by tooth and nail if needed. Look what they did to the fish-people's queen! I may be a pirate, but that's just evil and depravity for the sake of it! Besides, if we leave without the treasure we came for, the goddess will smite us for sure!"


Are you sure you want to do that?

Where to now? Secret door. the Northern passage up, or the eastern passage out to the sea.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Was waiting on he Captain... Herzag is not a frontliner :P

Lets keep it moving though:

When the others are there, Herzag pushes the secret door slightly ajar...


Are you sure you want to do that?

Just a note for everybody. The map 'Deep tunnels' is editable for everyone, so you can move your icons to where you wish to be.

D16. Hidden Crypt
Near the back wall of this darkened cave, a ship’s anchor has been driven into the ground. Its heavy chain has been coiled about the skeletal remains of the murdered captain. The rotten remains of a captain’s coat still hang from the skeleton’s frame, and a silvery
pendant dangles from the captain’s neck. Who this betrayed captain was and why he was left here remains a mystery, as well as why his pendant was left with him.

What are you doing now?


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

"By Besmara's silvery blade! Captain? That looks like a bad end. Maybe the remains have a note leading to the treasure we're supposed to find? I can go take a look if you want. No reason to risk eveybody's neck at the same time."

To emphasize her speech, Ashlei puts away her crossbow and draws her starknife to point at the corpse emphatically.


F Kobold Oracle 6

"Why do I have this feeling like the dead captain is going to wake up?"

Neela searches for magic. If there is any magic, she tries to identify it.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Rhialla studies the dead captain for a bit before shrugging.
"If he does I've got just the thing to put him back."

Lore(Pirate Captains): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

He wasnt going to let the bones scare him away.

"Go ahead Burnout, Ill be right behind you."

He ordered moving to provide cover if the bones moved in a threatening way.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag kept guard from the entrance, paying attention to the outside.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Nodding at the Captain, Ashlei moves slowly into the tomb, keeping an eye out for traps...and treasures! When she gets close enough to the corpse, she'll prod it with the tip of her starknife to see what happens.

"I can't believe I'm doing this sober!"

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Are you sure you want to do that?

GM Screen:

Will save Ashlei: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Will save Herzag: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Will save Percival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Will save Rhialla: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Will save Neela: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Paralyzed Herzag: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Paralyzed Percival: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Paralyzed Neela: 1d4 ⇒ 3

To your complete shock and amazement the dead captain moves, you are all gripped by a feeling of complete despair. Herzag, Percival & Neela are paralyzed by the pressure.

The chain falls off the body as the now undead captain rises.

Ashlei & Rhialla may act this round.

Sorry couldn't got on the board yesterday, at least when it was up.


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Rhialla's eyes shift back and forth, noting the sudden rigid stillness of some of the group. With growing alarm she realizes their paralyzed state and focuses her divinely granted might forward, her sacred birthmark blazing brilliantly

Channel Positive: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 5) = 11


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

DC 15 Will save FOR 1/2


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Smirking at the not-so-unexpected movement, Ashlei holds her own against the taint the creature gives off and tries to look fierce while holding her starkife ready!

"Come on Captain Fish-food! Come meet your second death!"

She then moves up to slash and stab the creature!

Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Full ATTACK(Melee Starknife!)
+1 Starknife: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Magic/Silver Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 6 = 10
+
+1 Starknife: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Magic/Silver Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 6 = 10


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Wouldn't Neela's Detect Magic notice there was an undead there? I don't know, that is why I am asking :D


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

That's what Detect Undead is for.


F Kobold Oracle 6

It seems all of us were paralyzed for a while there!


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

We're back baby!


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Yay

And still red, hehe


Are you sure you want to do that?

Will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Ashlei swims forward to engage and Rhialla sends the light of her Goddess through the murky waters.

Ashlei misses her first strike, but hits lightly with the second.

The Undead reaches for Ashlei.
slam: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Grab: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

It's bony hand slamming painfully into her and dragging her closer. Pressing it's flayed lips to hers it regurgitates seawater into her lungs.
Fort save Ashlei: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Ashelei, you are now dazed and take 1 point of damage.

Herzag shakes off the paralyzing despair and joins the combat.

The party may now act, aside from Percival & Neela that is.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Guys, we could probably benefit from a Knowledge roll here?


F Kobold Oracle 6

Don't think I can share, but maybe I know what this terrifying thing is!

K. Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

151 to 200 of 1,241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skull & Shackles: Sails under a blood red sky. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.