Skull & Shackles: Sails under a blood red sky.

Game Master DBH

To be continued.

Red Sky folder link

Shackles map

Merrow melee


101 to 150 of 1,241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Next time I will ;) And thanks.

Herzag feels like starting to stab immediately, but controls himself and doubles back to inform the others - "Five of them, feeding on remains of other locathah... When we move in, we gotta go quick"


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei smiles evilly at the news and winks at Herzag.

"You can lead my shark-man assault any time big boy!"


F Kobold Oracle 6

K. Planes DC21: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

As the matriarch tells her story, Neela mentions it is probably a Tojanida that was summoned to disperse the jellyfish.

And when Herzag comes back, Neela is ready to join the assault. "Let's do it!"


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

"If you give me a moment I can improve the odds a little bit." Rhialla says as they get ready to attack. "I can call up a Reefclaw to give them an opening distraction."


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo
Ashlei 'Burnout' Mamoud wrote:
"You can lead my shark-man assault any time big boy!"

"You know I'm not much for leading the charge but hey, anything for a pretty girl" - Herzag chuckles softly.

Rhialla "Buxom" Blackwater wrote:
"If you give me a moment I can improve the odds a little bit." Rhialla says as they get ready to attack. "I can call up a Reefclaw to give them an opening distraction."

"Perfect" - he adds at Rhialla's suggestion, then while she is casting the summoning, he goes for his wrist sheath, retrieves a wand and tries to zap it on himself.

Wand of Shield UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Wand of Shield UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

"Crap" - his first attempt produces no results, but the second one creates a shield of force that hovers in front of him momentarily, then becomes invisible.

Zapping wand of Shield - think I can retry unless I roll a 1 on the UMD, right? :D

"Ready" - he adds with a big grin, after replacing the wand in its sheath - "I'll position myself back up front, and when the Reefclaw passes me by to attack, I'll open hostilities. Deal?

Plan is hiding back up front where I can see the sahuagin feeding, one normal dagger ready - as soon as the Reefclaw is about to enter the area to attack, I'l throw the dagger and take advantage of the surprise round if possible.

Stealth to get back up front: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

Thrown dagger if the plan goes forward: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Damage if it hits: 1d4 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (2, 3) = 11

CRIT?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Additional damage if it crits: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Meh... Not very impressive that crit :P


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

My idea is actually to summon it in their midst, between Red and Green to draw their attention away from the door. It starts attacking and you get the drop on the first one


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Even cooler :D


Are you sure you want to do that?

The feeding Sahuagin are too intent on gorging themselves to notice anyone approaching. With a swirl of displaced water a Reefclaw is pulled into the room from elsewhere by Rhialla.

It immediately lashes out at Red in it's customary violent rage.
claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

The Sahuagin hisses in surprise as it's meal is painfully interrupted.
Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
The poison in it's wound is ignored.

The party may now act.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Hesitating only a second to let the Reef Claw get their full attention, Ashlei swims as best she can to reach the nearest shark-man!

Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

+1 Starknife: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Magic/Silver Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 6 = 11

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

With the reefclaw distracting the Sahaugin he moved forward and took a solid stance driving the boarding pike forward torwards one of the monsters...hard.

flanking green power attack stab: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 2 = 26
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 4 = 13

I have quite an arc with teh boarding pikes 15 foot reach so if yellow moves, green moves, or if orange or red move past the reefclaw it should draw an AoO, combat reflexes mean I can Use an AoO up to two times and the tactition trait means i get a +1 bonus on the first AoO

AoO 1: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 2 + 1 = 18
damage AoO1: 1d8 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 4 = 11

AoO 2: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 2 = 10
damage 2: 1d8 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 4 = 11


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

GM_DBH, did my thrown dagger hit?

Ash, where are you planning to move to?


F Kobold Oracle 6

As usual, Neela tries to turn the nearest enemy's fortune for the worse. Misfortune Hex, Will DC16 vs Yellow. Cackle!


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Wherever I'll fit best. I know it's tight. Am I charging to get to where I'm going?


Are you sure you want to do that?

Herzag. Yes, and you killed Yellow. Sorry I didn't scroll back enough to pick that out.

Percival spits Green on his pike as the Sahuagin is busily struggling with the Reefclaw.

Herzag neatly puts a dagger into Yellows eye, killing him instantly.

Ashlei swims hard into the fray and badly woulds Orange

Neela targets Orange with her hex.
Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Rhialla?


Are you sure you want to do that?

Botting Rhialla

Icicle: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 Missing.

Orange lashes out at Ashlei
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

One claw scores a bloody line across her face.

Red goes for the Reefclaw.
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Provoking it further as it claws the thing.

Blue lunges forward to get to Ashlei's flank, but provokes an attack from Percival, taking a bad wound but surviving. It bites at her hungrily.
Bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11 Missing

The Reefclaw now tries to murder Red.
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

And flails about worthlessly.

The party may now act.

Sorry for the gap, my computer decided it didn't like me anymore and packed a sad. It seems to be working again after some loving blows with heavy objects.


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Lol, sorry I thought I'd posted, but an icicle was what I was going to do anyway

As Herzag moves past, Rhialla draws Brine's Sting, slashing at the same target.

Brine’s sting: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
DC 14 Fortitude save or take a –1 penalty on attack and damage rolls for 1 round)


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag moves around Rhialla, drawing his enchanted dagger as he goes, and spinning at the last moment to attack the one on Ashlei.

Moving and attacking Blue. Flank with Ash.

Dagger: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 = 20
Damage if it hits (including SA): 1d4 + 11 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 11 + (4, 4) = 23

--Status--
AC: 27
HP: 51/51
Effects: Shield


F Kobold Oracle 6

Frustrated that one sahuagin is resisting her magics, Neela swims on forward, then tries to shape the threads of fate of the farthest sahaugin. Misfortune on Red, Will DC16.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Suddenly attacked from two sides, Ashlei furiously retaliates!

Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Attacking the most obviously wounded first. If it dies on her first hit, then her second hit goes to the other one. Feel free to add any flanking bonus that is appropriate.

Full ATTACK(Melee Starknife!)
+1 Starknife: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Magic/Silver Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 6 = 10
+
+1 Starknife: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Magic/Silver Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + 6 = 13


Are you sure you want to do that?

You easily dispatch the weaponless Sahuagin and the waters slowly grow still and clear of blood. You have three passages covered by seaweed curtains, and one which leads up to another area.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag will carefully peek behind each curtain, before deciding which way to scout next.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19


Are you sure you want to do that?

D10. Common Chamber
This dismal chamber serves as the quarters for the almost three dozen noncombatant members of the tribe, old or young sahuagin that are little more than slaves for the warrior caste.

D11
There is another curtain 10' further in that blocks sight of the chamber.

D13. Larder
These caves hold the tribe’s food stores.

Stacked in one corner are seven locathah longspears, four light crossbows, and cases holding 47 bolts.
Herzag also finds a wand jumbled among the crossbows bolts in one case.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag delivers the wand to Neela, so she can identify it - "Found it up ahead, jumbled amidst crossbows, bolts and longspears - they are all usable if any of you need them" - he informs the others - "But this one here is for you to take a look"

Then the half-orc makes way toward the second curtain - "I'm going to check there. Get ready"

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


F Kobold Oracle 6

Neela plucks the wand from Herzag's grasp with glee. "Ooh, what a nice trinket! I wonder what it could be. . . " With child-like excitement, Neela peers at the wand from various angles, trying to divine its purpose.

Take 10 Spellcraft = 24

"I think it's . . . "


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei grabs one of the underwater light crossbows and a case of bolts, and puts them away.

"It's difficult to throw anything underwater...best to have something with some reach if things get tight."

Is the underwater crossbow an exotic weapon or anything? I can't remember...


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Rhialla takes one of the crossbows as well, grabbing a case of bolts to go with it.

Nope. (Simple) Ranged


Are you sure you want to do that?

Neela examines the wand and finds it is a wand of Produce flame (CL3).

Herzag peeps cautiously through the seaweed curtain and sees a horrifyingly large female Sahuagin tending to their hatchery.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

She hasn't noticed you yet.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag doubles back to inform the others - "Nasty, ugly thing - but we're not here to kill babies, even if they are sahuagin, right Cap?" - he grunts, then moves over to check the next exit while the others talk it over.

Going to scout out D:13.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21


Are you sure you want to do that?

You've done D13. It's the larder where you found the wand and weapons.

D14. Barracks
This chamber serves as the primary barracks for the warriors of the tribe. The room is completely choked with seaweed from the dozens of beds that grow throughout the room from floor to ceiling. The entire room is
considered difficult terrain, and the seaweed provides concealment beyond 5 feet and total concealment beyond 10 feet.

Currently there are a number of Sahuagin warriors relaxing or asleep in this room, they do not seem to be aware that the tunnels are being invaded.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Sorry about the D13 thing. My bad. Thanks for clarifying.

GM_DBH, how many would Herzag say are awake? And how many does he see in total?


Are you sure you want to do that?

As the description says, concealment from 5', total concealment from 10'. You can't be sure how many there are in there?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag doubles back to warn the others.

Dang a Message spell would be cool...

"I'm gonna catch as many as I can as they sleep - If I'm found, I'll come doubling up and back the tunnel - be ready!" - he asks the others, then sets himself to the grim task of killing as many as he can of their opponents. While they sleep.

So... Herzag is going to Coup de Grace as many as he can in their sleep. If this is a bit too much for the other players or the GM let me know and we'll handle this differently. No need to have anyone uncomfortable or unhappy with this, ok? It's just what rugged Herzag would do to these sauhagin after what he's seen is all :P

Stealth + CDG rolls:

I'm not sure how this should be handled so... I'm rolling several.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
CDG: 1d4 + 11 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 11 + (4, 5) = 23

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
CDG: 1d4 + 11 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 11 + (5, 5) = 22

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
CDG: 1d4 + 11 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 11 + (4, 3) = 19

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
CDG: 1d4 + 11 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 11 + (6, 6) = 27

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
CDG: 1d4 + 11 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 11 + (6, 1) = 19


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Rhialla nods in agreement. Ater what they've seen, the sahuagin needed to be taken out, and the easier the fight, the better.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei nods with a grim look.

Murderers, slavers, and cannibals slain in their sleep? No problems here.


F Kobold Oracle 6

Neela nods in full agreement with the plan. Absolutely no qualms given what we've seen.

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

Eh no worries would have killed the babies personally Sahaugin are evil :P But If Ol Zigzag didnt want to murder babies thats fine too.

He smiled and just nodded slipping out a dagger. He made sure the pike was magically altered to his normal ten foot reach and he readied himself to either rush forward in support or wait for Herzags retreat to set the boarding pike.


Are you sure you want to do that?

GM Screen:

Total: 1d10 ⇒ 5

Herzag ends five of the Sahuagin before lucks runs out, his sixth target wasn't asleep and lurches up with a croak of warning.

Map updated.

The party has a surprise round, remember you can't see passed 10' due to the thick seaweed used as bedding in here.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

If I am entitled an action in the surprise round, Herzag wants to back off.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Yes, you can back out of the room.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Coolness, position updated on map.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Ashlei loads her new crossbow and covers the opening of the tunnel, ready to shoot the first clear target that swims through.


F Kobold Oracle 6

Neela readies to bring misfortune to the first clear target that attempts to attack an ally. Will DC16


Are you sure you want to do that?

Sorry for yesterday going missing. The only time I could get on was when the site was down. :(

There is a long pause as you feel the vibrations of rapid movement in the nearby waters, all too soon however the Sahuagin emerge, along with their sharks!

One is coming from the barracks with a shark, the others have taken the route through D13 to encircle you!

What are you doing now?


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Seeing the others coming up behind them, Rhialla calls upon the power granted to her by the Sea Banshee herself, mentally commanding the lead shark to tear into it's allies.

Cast Murderous Command DC 14


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Am I the only one seeing the lettering in red? :P

I think we are still missing Surprise round actions from Percival and Rhialla?


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Nope definitely not the only one.

Surprise round.
Preparing for a fight, Rhialla utters a spell, calling 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 perfect duplicates of herself tho constantly switch and interchange position.

Rhialla is 1 on 1d7


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Clear shot?

Crossbow(w/PBS): 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2


F Kobold Oracle 6

With all this red lettering, we really have a blood red sky!

"Oh no you don't!" shouts Neela, as the enemies attempt to encircle them. Electricity forks dangerously in the water as a line of lightning strikes at many of the enemies.

Lightning bolt. I think I can just hit the 4 enemies in a line.

Lightning Bolt: 6d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 3, 3, 5, 5) = 24 Reflex DC18 for half damage.

She then swims behind her hardier allies.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

My actions will depend on Percival's actions for the surprise round, so I will wait.

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

"Herzag, Hold the line!"

He called spinning about as they were flanked. He moved to the others dropping the cutlass so he could work the magical pike.

He let the pike lengthen then stabbed at the lead Sahaugin...hard.

powerattack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 4 = 12

101 to 150 of 1,241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skull & Shackles: Sails under a blood red sky. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.