Skull & Shackles: Sails under a blood red sky.

Game Master DBH

To be continued.

Red Sky folder link

Shackles map

Merrow melee


51 to 100 of 1,241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

"We'll deal with them soon enough." Rhialla says with a grin, following after Percy.


Are you sure you want to do that?

D4. Auxiliary Barracks.
Normally unused, this chamber serves as an auxiliary barracks for the sahuagin. It's occupants were all slaughtered by you in D2.

D5. Old Armory
This chamber, once used as an armory for the auxiliary barracks, has been abandoned by the sahuagin.

What are you doing now?


F Kobold Oracle 6

Neela checks the rooms for magic and looks around for valuables in case they are not in plain view. Once that's done . . .

"Guess we keep on going south?"


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

"Yep. We should explore all of it" - Herzag nods.

South it is.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei covers the rear still. Keeping an eye out for ambushes.


Are you sure you want to do that?

The tunnels is pitch black aside from your lights and you feel a looming pressure, surrounded on all sides by the weight of the earth, while immersed in the chill waters.

Ahead you can make out the tunnel widening, and movement with it.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag lifts a hand to ask the others to wait, then goes to peer around the corner.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23


Are you sure you want to do that?

Herzag sees two Sahaugin accompanied by a shark lazily swimming in circles. They seem to be set as guards for the northern tunnel.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

The half-orc doubles back to inform his group in hushed tones - "We should draw them here and ambush them" - he suggests.


F Kobold Oracle 6

"If everyone gets in position, I can send the dancing lights into the next room and draw them back here."

Neela will do this if there is agreement on the plan.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag nods in agreement, then looks at the others for their opinion.

I say we try to lure them to D4 - updated Herzag's position accordingly ;)


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei will wink at Herzag, then move to an advantageous position to flank with another of her shipmates.

I'm at work and can't see the map right now...Feel free to put me somewhere useful.

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

"Good plan, lets hope they take the bait if not, I have an idea that could work."

With that the captain would take a hold of his pike, set himself on the floor and prepare to hold for the charge, prefering to skewer the shark first.

the Boarding pike of repelling has a 15' reach, With combat reflexes I have two attacks of opportunity, tactiction trait gives me a +1 to hit bonus on first AoO

attack of opportunity 1: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 1 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

attack of opportunity 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
damage 2: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Rhialla smiles, hanging back a bit behind Percy with a nod. If they came out, she had a nasty surprise waiting for them.


Are you sure you want to do that?

The lights draw immediate attention and there is a swirl of action as the Shark swims in, spitting himself on Percival's pike. With the single minded ferocity of it's kind it drives it's body close enough to try and savage him.
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

A push on the pike means it's jaws snap closed inches away.

The two Sahaugin swim hurriedly into the romm, pulling up in shock as they see the party.

AOO for Herzag and Ashlei as the Sahaugin squeeze into the the chamber.

Trident Red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Trident Yellow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Trident Red Crit confirm?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Nope :(.
damage Red on Percival: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

One trident strike grazing Percival.

The party may now act. AOO's go first.

If Ashlei's AOO is good enough Percival might not even be wounded.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag AoO: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Damage if it hits: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Quick to react, the half-orc stabs the sahuagin as soon as it comes close to his position.

I don't think I am entitled Sneak Attack damage here, right? Herzag was supposed to be hidden :P

Can we also continue with our actions for the round?


Are you sure you want to do that?

Yes.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Ok, thanks GM_DBH.

After the initial strike, Herzag quickly changes the grip on his weapons, and goes for a one-two combination on the sahuagin - the first weapon leading the way with a puncturing attack aimed at the torso, while the second goes for a slashing swing at the throat.

Herzag dagger attack, main hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage if it hits: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Herzag dagger attack, off hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Damage if it hits: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

--Status--
Main hand: +1 Dagger
Offhand: Masterwork Cold Iron Dagger
HP: 51/51
AC: 23

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

Is our shark unfriend still alive?


Are you sure you want to do that?

Yup. One more twist of the pike should do it.


F Kobold Oracle 6

"Boo!" says Neela as their ambush begins. Taking her focus off the dancing lights, Neela next tries to bring some misfortune on the shark so it won't eat up one of her friends!

Misfortune hex, Will DC 16. Cackle


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei strikes quickly, water boiling around her starknife again!

AoO!
+1 Starknife: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Magic/Silver Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + 6 = 13


Are you sure you want to do that?

Botting the inactive.

Rhialla moves clser and stabs Ashlei's wounded Sahaugin.
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Finishing it off.

Percival stabs the wounded, thrashing shark.
Pike: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Killing the shark. The waters slowly go still again as the corpses float to the ceiling.

Only the standard gear on these guys. Tridents and leather armor.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag looks over the dead sahuagin for any valuables (he'll leave weapons and armor, only looking for pots or gold :D), and when he finds nothing motions the others to wait for a moment, and goes out to scout the interception where their foes stood guard.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29


F Kobold Oracle 6

"Nice, that worked like a charm," says Neela, pleased by their success. She allows the sneaky Herzag to scout ahead and stays with the main party.

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

I had thought i did post >.< my bad.

With a nod he follows after Herzag a good 15 to 20 feet back. So far there wasnt any treasure worthy of making a map on someone's back for, but He was still hoping that this would be worth it.

Did Ashlei's AoO kill the sahaugin that struck me? I believe it did just wanting to double check


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Rhialla follows, alert for signs of danger.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Same.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Herzag You find the room at D6 now empty, the eastern tunnel heads deeper down. North you find something strange?

D7. Breeding Hatchery.
Numerous strange, organic filaments fill this chamber, running from floor to ceiling like columns. Fist-sized pink ovoids float from the filaments, bobbing in the lazy current.

Knowledge Local DC25:

A DC 25 Knowledge (local) check identifies the spheres as locathah eggs.

Locathah
This lean humanoid bears crested fins on its head and back, and
has the wide-eyed and wide-lipped face of a fish.
Locathah

N Medium humanoid (aquatic)
Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +3
Defense AC 13, touch 11, flat-footed 12 (+1 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 9 (2d8)
Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +1
Offense
Speed 10 ft., swim 60 ft.
Melee longspear +2 (1d8/×3)
Ranged light crossbow +2 (1d8/19–20)
Statistics
Str 10, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 13, Cha 11
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 12
Feats Weapon Focus (longspear)
Skills Craft (any one) +6, Perception +3, Survival +6, Swim +8
Languages Aquan
SQ amphibious
Ecology
Environment temperate or warm aquatic
Organization solitary, band (2–10), or tribe (11–30 plus 2 fighter
sergeants of 1st–3rd level and 1 cleric leader of 3rd–6th level)
Treasure standard (longspear, light crossbow
and 10 bolts, other treasure)

What are you doing now?


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Knowledge(Local): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Ashlei quickly swims forward...

"My mother told me about these things, although I've never seen any personally. They are locathah eggs! This must be a nursery for the Sahuagin...either keeping them as hostages or raising these young locathah eggs for slaves...and food possibly. How beastly!"


F Kobold Oracle 6

Catching up once Herzag gives the all-clear, Neela is pretty confused by the eggs. "What are locathah? Do sahuagin normally keep locathah as slaves?"

She searches about for magic as usual, just in case. Detect magic.

"Alright, north?"


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

I think its Knowledge:Nature to learn about creatures like Locathah. Or maybe Dungeoneering?

"They are basically fish-people, but not like the Sahuagin. They are mostly docile people, if left alone. Sahuagin are more like the sharks the favor: bloodthirsty predators. I've been told Locathah make good slaves if given incentive enough. I hate slavery myself however. Freedom at any cost I say!"


Are you sure you want to do that?

D8. Captive Queen.

Rusty shackles scavenged from a shipwreck hang from the wall of this small cave.
The sole occupant of this room is a locathah matriarch, a fishlike humanoid with crested fins and an orange coloration, shackled to the far wall.
The matriarch is queen of a migratory locathah band that the sahuagin
successfully raided.
The sahuagin savagely removed the creature’s legs, crudely stitching them up with ragged scars, and carved crude tattoos into her scaly flesh before forcing her to lay eggs.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Dang! That is an harsh image GM_DBH - got Herzag ready to gut a couple of Sahuagin...

Herzag cannot contain a scowl at the image, and stands there for a few moments staring at the tortured creature...

With a shrug he looks back at the others and swims closer, motioning for the captive not to do any sound, with a finger in front of his lips.

Then if the creature does not react adversely, the half-orc goes to work on the shackles.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Nodding at Herzag's actions, Ashlei begins to worry about more Sahuagin.

Swimming further along she tries to watch all the entrances and exits to the area as much as she can. Her stance is one of barely contained rage as she whispers quietly to herself.

"Here sharky-sharky-sharky...Ashlei's got some more filleting to do tonight!"

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


F Kobold Oracle 6

"Ugh . . . that's sooo . . ." Neela quickly turns and rubs her temples, as if hoping to force the terrible image she has seen out of her brain.

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

Does the locathah appear to be alive or dead?

He too frowned at the sight. Older tales he had heard called Sahaugin sea devils... with actions like that he could see why.

"Such cruelty... No quarter will be given to the slimy bastards. I doubt we would get any. "

Holding on to his pike he let himself sink into the water as he pulled out a dagger taking the but of its hilt and steadily he clanked it against his armor.

He wasnt entirely sure how good their hearing was but at this point he hoped they could hear him. He wanted them to know their death was on its way.


Are you sure you want to do that?

The Matriarch is listless but alive, at first she doesn't even realize that she is being freed, looking at you with slowly dawning shock when the shackles are removed.

Anyone speak Aquan?

Once freed she immediately begins to gather her eggs from the chamber you passed through to reach her, indicating she wishes to take the eggs and leave as quickly as possible.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

No Aquan...

Herzag merely nods as the Matriarch moves away - "Yeah, I would leave also, to come back with a few friends though... Good luck" - he growls, diving again, and signaling the others he will scout ahead.

He pauses at the bend in the tunnel (Where it says 'Deeper') to listen for a second, then plods onward.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27


F Kobold Oracle 6

Surprisingly, Neela does speak Aquan! Not sure when I decided to do that.

Believing she can communicate with the creature in Aquan, she tries the following, speaking in common, and then Aquan: "We will avenge what these creatures have done to you. What can you tell us about them?"

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

He paused when he heard Neela well start burbling at the creature. Could she communicate with it? That put thoughts in his head.

"Tell her about our ship,perhaps we could get her to it safely and she could raise her brood at the rock. If that is to be our home base for a while might as well see about having an underwater warning system, amongst other things."

He began .


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -0 | Active :

Ashlei sighs and keeps to the back again, trying gently to keep the matriarch moving even with her burden of eggs.

"Let's go little lady! We got shark men to kill, and then we can make interesting things with their toothy skulls! I wonder if I can make a helmet..."


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

As he moved out to scout, Herzag chuckled and shook his head at Ashlei's words - 'Crazy girl'


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Hanging back with Ashlei, Rhialla studies the Matriarch's condition to see if there was anything she could do to help.

Heal: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


F Kobold Oracle 6

Neela translate the Captain's message (and Ashlei's and anyone else's for that matter). "He's in charge, you should take the offer!" she adds, curious how the matriarch will react.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Now that she is free and escape is possible the Matriarch regains some life, asking that she be taken to the sea and let go. Her tribe would be watching from hiding, unable to attack the Sahaugin as long as she was a prisoner.

She can tell you little of the Sahaugin as she was bought here unconscious and hasn't left this cell since then. She can tell you there is an entrance out into the cove, but it has a Jellyfish swarm around it. The Sahaugin blew on a conch horn and summoned some creature which made the swarm leave the area long enough for the Sahaugin to enter the caves.

Knowledge Planes DC21:

From her description you think it may be a Tojandia?

This creature resembles a cross between a turtle and a crab, with
flippers instead of legs, a snapping beak, and two pincers.

TOJANIDA
N Medium outsider (extraplanar, water)
Init +1; Senses all-around vision, darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +14
DEFENSE AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 19 (+1 Dex, +1 dodge, +9 natural)

Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +3
Resist electricity 10, fire 10

OFFENSE
Speed 10 ft., swim 90 ft.
Melee bite +9 (1d6+3), 2 claws +9 (1d6+3)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks ink cloud
STATISTICS
Str 16, Dex 13, Con 17, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 9
Base Atk +6; CMB +9; CMD 21 (29 vs. trip)
Feats Blind-Fight, Dodge, Power Attack
Skills Bluff +5, Escape Artist +10, Knowledge (planes) +9,
Perception +14, Perform (act) +5, Sense Motive +10, Stealth +7,
Survival +7, Swim +11; Racial Modifiers +4 Perception
Languages Aquan
ECOLOGY
Environment any water (Plane of Water)
Organization solitary, pair, clutch (3–6), or cult (1 tojanida plus
2–12 humanoid followers)
Treasure standard
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Ink Cloud (Ex) A tojanida can emit a 30-foot-radius sphere of ink once per minute as a free action. The ink provides total concealment in water, and persists for 1 minute. If used out of the water, the jet
of ink is a line 30 feet long, and creatures in the area must succeed at
a DC 16 Reflex save or be blinded for 1 round.The save DC is Constitution-based.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

GM_DBH, Herzag was scouting - a few posts up.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Herzag swims as silently down the dark tunnel as he can. Ahead he can see a disgusting sight.

D9. Feeding Hall
The water in this cavern is murky with the haze of fresh blood, and gobbets of flesh float in the water.

The sahuagin use this chamber for their feeding frenzies. The current menu is the remains of six locathahs and three giant moray eels, a rescue party sent to recover the matriarch held in area D8.

I guess they did risk it anyway.

What are you doing now?


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

GM_DBH but... Is anyone feeding in there? Or just remains?


Are you sure you want to do that?

You should check the map, and I should have told you there are 5 Sahuagin in a feeding frenzy in D9.

51 to 100 of 1,241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skull & Shackles: Sails under a blood red sky. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.