Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


8,951 to 9,000 of 16,204 << first < prev | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | next > last >>

Evil GM

RD 5: Drow

The Drow cleric considers the situation, most of her casting unavailable to her, she taps Desmond and motions to the tunnel where the fighter went down, then motions with her hand to show talking. She moves that way. Likewise she steps out of Felic aura of goodness - for the principle of it.

MA: W:-3

Updated RD 5 Map


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim begins to cast, but no sounds come out. Annoyed, he follows the drow cleric out of the silence.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

As does Felicitas and her sweet voice is heard again. Moving to a better place she tries blistering invectice.
Intimi: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26


Evil GM

RD 5: update

Grung - plugs tunnel hits with axe
underclerics - spell cast

yellow ground troops - missed Des, moved across stones

Torbitz - acted
red archers - shot meath'd
Meathead - pummeled archer
Feli - moves
Des - Killed goblin.

Drow Allies - moved

Purbok -
Malcolm -
Karnog - moves near malcolm swings and missed
Kalim - tried to cast spell but failed with verbal component

*Felicitias you realize your voice can't penetrate the silence, so I had you follow the drow and Kalim into the side tunnel.

**Basically any spell with "V" component will be wasted in the silence spell's zone.

Updated RD 5 Map


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Mephits :

Both fly over to aid Malcolm & Karnog in killing the goblins.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 aid for AC Karnog
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 aid for AC Malcolm


Evil GM

Grung if you have combat reflexes you can take up to 8 separate AOO as Purbok's troops flood into the room. Otherwise take one AOO for the first guy moving through a threatened area.

Grung is standing near the breach in the wall when the troops begin to pour into the room, three move by Grung to confront with Desmond. The reinforcements overrunning your positions.

Attacks on Grung:

Goblin troops (blue)

U: -9 flank
short sword, bless, bull, flank: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 22;damage ,bull: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 8

S:-9 flank (teal)

long sword, bless, bull, flank: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 26;damage ,bull: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 13

S:-8 flank (teal)

long sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 1 = 26;damage ,bull: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 10

T: -8 (blue)
short sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 26;damage ,bull: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 7

U: -8 (blue)
short sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 18;damage ,bull: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 8

I don't believe any on the attacks hit Grung.

---------
Three broke into the cave to confront Desmond.

W:-8(blue)
short sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 16;damage ,bull: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 7

W:-7 (blue)
short sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 28;damage ,bull: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 8

the blade punches into Desmond's side

W:-6 (Teal)

long sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 1 = 20;damage ,bull: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 17

I believe two of the three attacks hit Desmond for 8 HP

Updated RD 5 Map


Evil GM

Malcolm has his RD 5 Action remaining. Plus, Grung gets his AOO(s)


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Round 5, Divine Bond (9 Minutes), Power Attack, Haste AC: 22, aided ac=24

Malcolm attacks the enemies in A-8 with his first swing, then the enemy in A-9 with his 2nd attack and his hasted attack.

BS Att: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (7) + 17 + 1 + 2 - 3 = 24
BS Dam: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 9 + 2 = 20

BS Att 2: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 1 + 2 - 3 = 18
BS Dam 2: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 9 + 2 = 21

Haste BS Att: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 1 + 2 - 3 = 23
Haste BS Dam: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 9 + 2 = 21


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

No combat reflexes safly


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Melee
Croaker: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (13) + 17 + 1 - 3 = 28 for 1d10 + 8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 7 = 18


Evil GM

Grung actually kills the enemy that he previously injured.

Grung the thought of 8 AOO checks probably had your blood pressure spike then drop suddenly once you remembered that you did not have combat reflexes.

Malcolm I combined the attacks against one enemy so it is dead now.


Evil GM

RD 6

Grung -
underclerics -

yellow ground troops -

Torbitz -
red archers -
Meathead -
Feli -
Des -
Drow Allies -

Purbok -
Malcolm -
Karnog -
Kalim

RD 6 Map


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

I was so sad about that. That would have been so epic

Croaker: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (9) + 17 + 1 - 3 = 24 for 1d10 + 8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 7 = 19
Croaker: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 1 - 3 = 26 for 1d10 + 8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 7 = 19
Croaker: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 1 - 3 = 21 for 1d10 + 8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 7 = 22

one more round sickened i believe


Evil GM

Grung hacks into the first enemy (U:-9) and kills the man flanking him, then he slices into but does not kill the next opponent (T:-8)

yes, one more round of sickened.


Evil GM

RD 6: undercleric

The cleric to the south a the other end of the stepping stones is motioning in the air. Being that Karnog, Malcolm and the mephits are under a silence curtain you can not hear what he is saying.


Evil GM

RD 6: yellow troops in the south

The troop that slipped off the stone climbs back up and moves along to join the fray.

acro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

One steps closer and attacks malcolm while the other swings a a Karnog.

Malcolm:
short sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 14;damage ,bull: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 7

karnog:
short sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 25;damage ,bull: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 9

Both of the attacks fall short of hitting their intended target.

Updated RD 6 Map


Evil GM

RD 6: Archer

shortbow comp, mag, PBS, bless: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 21;damage ,comp, mag, WS, bull: 1d6 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 9

Meath'd then kills the archer.

------

RD 6

Grung - kills one, injuries another
underclerics - cast spell

yellow ground troops - attacked but missed

Torbitz - acted
red archers - shoots at Meath'd
Meathead - kills archer
Feli -
Des -
Drow Allies -

Purbok -
Malcolm -
Karnog -
Kalim


Evil GM

Karnog, Malcolm, Des, Grung can all make perception checks.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


RD 6 Drow allies

Felicitas and Kalim you don't see the fighter drow but there is a trail of blood going down a steep winding tunnel. The cleric looks at you and shrugs, "I've have to find him, he's not a runner, and the smart gold is on saving your hides and pulling back. I used my only dispel earlier, so that silence is there unless you can break it."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17 perception

Karnog 5'steps to AA -11 and attempts to dispel the silence spell.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 dispel magic

Mephits full attack the goblin that attacked Karnog.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 to hit, 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 to hit, 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 damage

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 to hit, 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 to hit, 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 damage


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 Percep


Evil GM

Grung is faced with fierce battle, pretty much on his own, so he doesn't see much other than what is right in front of him.

karnog:
You think the spellcaster in the tunnel is summoning somthing but you can't hear the words.

Malcolm:

You notice Torbitz has not been around, you believe he has vacated the battlefield. If he has left, you are fairly confident that more waves of fresh troops and casters will emerge waging a battle of attrition on your group. ultimately, you'll exhaust your healing and spells.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond flips into the fray, cutting down the enemies.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35

Attack: 1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 16 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 5d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (1, 6, 3, 1, 1) = 16

Moving to AB-8 and attacking the enemy at AB-9.


Evil GM
Desmond Aeros wrote:

Desmond flips into the fray, cutting down the enemies.

[dice=Acrobatics]1d20+22

[dice=Attack]1d20+16+2
[dice=Damage]1d6+2+5d6

Moving to AB-8 and attacking the enemy at AB-9.

Huh? You have three enemies attacking you and you are moving away to attack another enemy fighting Malcolm? That would let three enemy flank Grung, or Malcolm and Karnog, or moving down the tunnel to get yoru casters.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

...I am literally so lost in this combat. Can you give me the color key for the map again?


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Fall back! We need to find a means for retreat. More reinforcements for the enemy come!


Evil GM
Desmond Aeros wrote:
...I am literally so lost in this combat. Can you give me the color key for the map again?

NP, I figured you were. You have three enemies in front of you at W: -8 and -7 (normal troops light blue) then a commander at W: 6 (teal)


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Ya, I'll just go in a circle and use the acrobatics check to get my sneak attack on somebody in front of me.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Waving a spell Felicitas Shouts words so evil to discourage the new group before preparing to evacute.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 20 = 28 Blistering invective


Evil GM

Although the opponents inside the silence spell can not hear what bard is chanting they do not there is fiery result with her spell.

blue: 1d20 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 6 = 17

teal: 1d20 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 6 = 23

This spell would work since the opponents can't hear your tirade but I don't want to have you recon right now, so I'll let happen but they will have +6 on their reflex save.


Evil GM
Malcolm Cavendish wrote:
Fall back! We need to find a means for retreat. More reinforcements for the enemy come!

You speak but there is no sound.


Evil GM
Karnog Kegmeister wrote:

1d20+15 perception

Karnog 5'steps to AA -11 and attempts to dispel the silence spell.

Are you casting defensively?


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

I think I'll risk the AoO


Evil GM

AOO on Karnog for casting:

Goblin troops (yellow)
short sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 30;damage ,bull: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 9


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Of course.

Concentration check DC 22: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20


Evil GM

RD 6: Purbok's troops

On Desmond:

The cavern is deathly silent as the steel clashes soundlessly.

W:-8 ft foot steps to flank now at X:-8
Goblin troops (yellow)
short sword, bless, bull, flank: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 29;damage ,bull: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 7

W:-7 5 ft step to X:-6 to flank
Goblin troops (yellow)
short sword, bless, bull, flank, shaken: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 15;damage ,bull: 1d4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 10

The troop leader attacks Desmond,

Hobgoblin LT (teal)
long sword, bless, bull, shaken-2: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 30;damage ,bull: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 11

confirming Crit:

Hobgoblin LT (teal)
long sword, bless, bull, shaken-2: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 19;damage ,bull: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 14

Desmond takes 18 Hp of damage.

-------

Meanwhile the leaders move inot the cavern form the north.

Grung you get an Aoo.

S:-9 flank

Hobgoblin LT (teal)
long sword, bless, bull, flank: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 18;damage ,bull: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 16

U:-9

Hobgoblin LT (teal)
long sword, bless, bull, flank: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 22;damage ,bull: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 14

U:-8
Hobgoblin LT (teal)
long sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 32;damage ,bull: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 13

T:-8
Hobgoblin LT (teal)
long sword, bless, bull: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 26;damage ,bull: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 15

I think the 32 is the only one that hits for 13 Hp damage

Purbock:

The hoblgolbin leader Purbok steps into the opening and send forth he appears to be laughing maniacally calling on the power of orcus as he slashes with his long sword at Grung.

long sword, bless, bull, DF: 1d20 + 19 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 19 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 24;damage ,bull, DF, smite: 1d8 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 21

dex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

his sword slips from his grasp!!!!

Destructive Smite (Su):

You gain the destructive smite power: the supernatural ability to make a single melee attack with a morale bonus on damage rolls equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1). You must declare the destructive smite before making the attack. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.


Evil GM

Updated RD 6 Map

Malcolm and Kalim have their actions remaining.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Croaker: 1d20 + 17 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 17 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 26 for 1d10 + 8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 7 = 22

Grung grins at the priest as he drops his blade, he mouths

YOU'RE MINE! well he says it but in the silence...


Evil GM

Grung the AOO is on one of the troops that moved in, not Purbok. Just for clarification.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

I know. Sad about that but I was responding to him dropping his blade


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Round 6, Divine Bond (9 Minutes), Power Attack, Haste AC: 22

Malcolm attacks the enemies in AA-9 with his first swing, then the enemy in AA-10 with his 2nd attack and his hasted attack.

BS Att: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (16) + 17 + 1 + 2 - 3 = 33
BS Dam: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 9 + 2 = 24

BS Att2: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 + 2 - 3 = 20
BS Dam2: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 9 + 2 = 27

Haste BS Att: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (18) + 17 + 1 + 2 - 3 = 35
Haste BS Dam: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 9 + 2 = 19

Confirm Haste BS Att: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (5) + 17 + 1 + 2 - 3 = 22
Add'l Haste BS Dam: 1d10 + 7 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 9 + 2 = 19


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5rta scorching ray: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 4, 1) = 10second ray: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 6) = 14

Trying to find Tribitz but failing, Kalim fires two scorching rays at the foe in front of him. "Doesn't matter how many there are. We can kill them all."


Evil GM

Malcolms first attack hits AA:-9, but his second attack missed. The goblin is still up after the first strike. Malcolm already committed to reverse cut the second adversary near Karnog and he hacks that one down that was previously wounded from the Mephit attacks.

Kalim while in the tunnel doesn't see much other than the drow cleric fleeing in search f her companion. But he calls forth the a ray that hits one of the leaders. the three scorching bolts hit home and the hobgoblin totters before falling down.


Evil GM

Everyone can make a perception check this round.

RD 7

Grung -
underclerics -

yellow ground troops -

Torbitz - retreated
red archers - 2 dead/2 are behind a wall
Meathead -
Feli -
Des -
Drow Allies - retreated

Purbok -
Malcolm -
Karnog -
Kalim

RD 7 Map


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22 perception


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Gurung starts his attack on the leader that dropped his blade

Croaker: 1d20 + 17 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 17 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 28 for 1d10 + 8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 7 = 17
Croaker: 1d20 + 12 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 20 for 1d10 + 8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 7 = 18
Croaker: 1d20 + 17 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 17 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 32 for 1d10 + 8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 7 = 22

sickened now over


Evil GM

Grung what is your alignment?

The first two attacks miss. (possibly the third) Purbok is certainly recognizable in his darkened full plate and heavy shield. His shield and armor is emblazoned with unholy symbols.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

LN is where I finally landed I think. I never mae a decision but that seems right to me. But if you want to take the AC bonus for this fight since I never actually said that is fine


Evil GM

I'm fine with LN, it doesn't matter.

Grung does slip one attack through the unholy terrors defenses.

8,951 to 9,000 of 16,204 << first < prev | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.