MiniGM's Unlikely Heroes Campaign

Game Master Vuvu


851 to 900 of 1,622 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

Not sure if Galen's grapple is his action, but if there is still time for Galen to do otherwise, he attempts to pin the grappled foe.

Galen holds the squirming foe fast, even as he changes size and shape attempting to elude capture. Bearing down, Galen tries to pin the man to the ground, until help arrives.

Galen CMB, to pin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

Huffing and puffing as he arrives. The clerics grinds on the stub of one his cigars then growls, "Hang on t'it...it's a slippery bugger." chocolate tobacco sprays from his mouth. "Hang to it."


Unnamed

Nic arrives as Galen gets his foe pinned

1d20 ⇒ 11

he fails to escape


Male Human Fighter 1 | HP 25/36| 19 (21 with shield raised) | Fort: +9; Ref: +7; Will: +5 | Per +7 | Spd 25 ft. |Hero Points: 2

Reknar waits and fumes.


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

"Galen hang on...it's try'n to squirm away."


Unnamed

nic, are you gonna help or just cheer?


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

He is going to help, his first round action was to get over to Galen.

Nic reaches down to assist in the grapple.

CMB: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

He then pummels the creature with his hand,

unarmed nonlethal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18;damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Unnamed

Nic pops the man straight in the face

1d100 ⇒ 78

1d20 ⇒ 12

He wriggles but again fails to break his pin

Heroes up again


Female Human Cleric of Desna 3 | HP 14/14 | Init +2 | Perception +5 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +2 +3 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial, Orc | Starknife +5 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

Don't mind me, just over here being unconscious!


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

"Go t'sleep." Nic pops the man again.

unarmed nonlethal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19;damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Unnamed

One last chance at freedom!!!

1d20 ⇒ 2

Assuming you maintain the grapple and pop him again this will be over...sadly


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

"Galen...hang on t'him."


Male Human Fighter 1 | HP 25/36| 19 (21 with shield raised) | Fort: +9; Ref: +7; Will: +5 | Per +7 | Spd 25 ft. |Hero Points: 2

"Guys! Anything?!"

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

Galen holds the man fast, not allowing him to escape the pinned state.

Galen grapple, maintain: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 5 = 20


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

"HEY GIVE US A HAND...HE'S SLIUPPERY." Shouting towards Reknar.


Unnamed

Galen barely holds on


Male Human Fighter 1 | HP 25/36| 19 (21 with shield raised) | Fort: +9; Ref: +7; Will: +5 | Per +7 | Spd 25 ft. |Hero Points: 2

"Damn!" - Reknar rushes to assist.

Grapple Aid?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

the dwarf thwacks the man's head again with his palm, "Hold still."

nonlethal unarmed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5;dam: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Unfortunately, the man squirms and the dwarf hits Galen.


Unnamed

Reknar you have another 60 feet to go to get there

Unfortunately for our heroes Nic biffed it!

1d20 ⇒ 3

The creature wriggles and squirms but again cannot escape!


Male Human Fighter 1 | HP 25/36| 19 (21 with shield raised) | Fort: +9; Ref: +7; Will: +5 | Per +7 | Spd 25 ft. |Hero Points: 2

Reknar huffs, puffs, and runs.


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

"I SAID HOLD STILL! We just 'ave questions."

unarmed whack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23;damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

he punches the man in the temple.


Unnamed

The creature crumpled and passes out


Male Human Fighter 1 | HP 25/36| 19 (21 with shield raised) | Fort: +9; Ref: +7; Will: +5 | Per +7 | Spd 25 ft. |Hero Points: 2

"What's up then?!" - Reknar grunts as he gets next to the others.

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

"Sure, now the cavalry arrives," says Galen sarcastically, rubbing his head where Nic bashed him a few seconds ago. "I told you that dude was bad. How are the others? Let's get this fool inside before it makes any more of a scene."


Male Human Fighter 1 | HP 25/36| 19 (21 with shield raised) | Fort: +9; Ref: +7; Will: +5 | Per +7 | Spd 25 ft. |Hero Points: 2

"Bring him back to where the girls are" - Reknar chuckles - "Didn't realize you lads needed help with one guy, unarmed" - he jests.


Unnamed

Galen:
ahem...don’t you have something you would like to say to me?

You all drag the body back to the house.

Roll perception, those of you outside

1d100 ⇒ 11

Inside the gals are still passed out


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Galen nods along as they move inside. 'I don't know what that voice is, but it hasn't been wrong so far. Guess I'll listen more often."


Unnamed

Galen:
So you are just going to talk about me like I am not here! Here I go, saving lives, saving you from yourself and you can't even thank me properly. UNBELIEVABLE!

Everyone is back in the kitchen, with the ladies still passed out. A heal check could shed a little light on the situation


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

heal, untrained: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Sovereign Court

Male Human rogue 3-- HP- 15/15 (sub) 14/15 AC 15 T- 13 FF-12 Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3

Cleric doesnt have heal, skill monkey doesnt have linguistics.. man are we terrible or what? *lawls*

"I found a ledger that looked interesting where did you.. oh you found him?"

He asked as he came down the stairs just as the others returned...

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

"Will someone please look at that skull we found? It keeps talking to me and I guess I have to thank if for warning us about the shape-changer here. It warned me not to drink the poison, and it showed me which of the crowd I was looking for. Handy thing to have, but maybe someone smarter should carry it..."

Galen pulls the skull from his pack, and shows it to the others. "Thanks, skull-thing!" he says earnestly, and gives it's bare head a rub before offering to anyone else to look into.

"Perhaps there is a healer in town somewhere. Can we run to the nearest holy place and bring one along?"


Male Human Fighter 1 | HP 25/36| 19 (21 with shield raised) | Fort: +9; Ref: +7; Will: +5 | Per +7 | Spd 25 ft. |Hero Points: 2

I had already rolled Heal for the girls MiniGM - is this for something different?


Unnamed

Its for the girls again, but you can reroll if you like, you have more time now. If you fail then we will fast forward to a cleric.

Galen:
See? Now was that do hard? But now you want to get rid of me. That is so unbelievably rude. After all I have done for you!

Also anyone can make a merchant check, or a linguistics to look at the ledgers

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

Galen struggles with simple sums so the accounting ledgers are like a foreign language to him, and he isn't too smart at that either.


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)
Galen Goodfellow wrote:
Galen struggles with simple sums so the accounting ledgers are like a foreign language to him, and he isn't too smart at that either.

Seems to be right up the Candymaker's alley.


Unnamed

Galen you can use your profession skill

Also let e know if you want to hire someone to come do some healing...it will cost you 25 gold


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

I was waiting on Alexandra to give it try.

heal check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

The dwarf reddens when the group discusses "hiring a cleric". "Step aside...give 'em air." He growls.


Unnamed

Alex is passed out :)

But Nic is able to do what the cleric did so retcon that no money spent


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Cleric of Desna 3 | HP 14/14 | Init +2 | Perception +5 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +2 +3 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial, Orc | Starknife +5 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

News flash: unconscious people are notoriously bad at reading ledges.


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)
Alexandra Beatrix wrote:
News flash: unconscious people are notoriously bad at reading ledges.

I forgot you were out cold.

Sovereign Court

Male Human rogue 3-- HP- 15/15 (sub) 14/15 AC 15 T- 13 FF-12 Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3

"I gave them a good look over, as far as I can tell the only thing fishy about them is that about 6 weeks ago, the figures suddenly changed. I have no idea if thats because the creature started fudging numbers, or misfortunes in business or something else. Im hoping Miss Delilah there can offer some insight.

He said pointing out in the book the changes... in hopes that maybe that would help someone figure out what he couldnt see.


Unnamed

Slowly Alex and Delilah come too. See the earlier post about what Delilah says


Male Human Fighter 1 | HP 25/36| 19 (21 with shield raised) | Fort: +9; Ref: +7; Will: +5 | Per +7 | Spd 25 ft. |Hero Points: 2

Could you point us to the post?


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)
Reknar wrote:
Could you point us to the post?

I believe this is the post, it was in the discussion thread


Unnamed

Oh jeez I’m sorry guys! I didn’t realize I posted that in discussion!

Yes that is the post


Female Human Cleric of Desna 3 | HP 14/14 | Init +2 | Perception +5 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +2 +3 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial, Orc | Starknife +5 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

So what did I miss? Alex asks after coming to.


Male Human Fighter 1 | HP 25/36| 19 (21 with shield raised) | Fort: +9; Ref: +7; Will: +5 | Per +7 | Spd 25 ft. |Hero Points: 2

"It seems Don here" - Reknar points to their captive - "Tried to poison us all"


Unnamed

What? But he has been my closest friend for years! Why would he do that?


M Dwarf 3 Cleric, HP 29/29, AC 18 T 11, FF 17, Int 1, P 6, F 5 R 2 W 8, CMB 5 CMD 16 (20)

Nic turns to Galen for the explanation to Delilah's question. "Our quick think'n companion figured it out right quickly. Guud fer all of us too...if you don't mind me sayin'."

851 to 900 of 1,622 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / MiniGM's Un-named, Un-recruited Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.