GM Tyranius The Half-Alive Streets (Tier 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map


151 to 200 of 316 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Okay, then I spend RP! Thanks for the clarification

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka tries to twist out of the way of the blast...

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

...And manages to avoid most of the damage.

As the electricity crackles and Shenge finally falls, Zez'ka looks around for any more enemies. Seeing none, she races over to Donovan, bouncing off the bed to get to him. She pulls a vial from her belt and pours it down Donovan's throat.

"Worried!"

Healing Donovan: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

reflex: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (9) = 10 Though I thought you said 10 foot range of the electric blast when it died. Aren't two of us 15 feet away? Just checking.

Dark Archive

@Data- He was on top of Donovan's prone form in his square.

As the group recovers from the blast Zez'ka quickly grabs a vial from her vest and pours the watered down liquid into Donovan's mouth. After a few tense seconds his eyes open.

Save your Resolve Donovan, Zez'ka got you.

DC 18 Perception:

You find Shenge taped a note with several access codes to the bottom of a desk drawer; discovery of these codes provides a +4 bonus to Computers checks to hack Shenge’s computer.

Searching Shenge’s desk finds a total of 300 credits across numerous unmarked credsticks—possibly payments from Shenge’s underworld contacts for his services.

DC 14 Perception:
You notice a hidden compartment in the back of the desk. The compartment contains two uninstalled augmentations: an ocucloak processor and a high density datajack.

Meanwhile the computer still continues to flash. "2 Attempts remain."

Player Status:

Remi (SP 9/12; HP 16/16; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 6/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Xenal (SP 13/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 6/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4) - needs reflex save
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 2/11; RP 4/5)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 9/9; RP 4/4)

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka sighs in relief as Donovan opens his eyes. Her antennae twitch and feel his face. Suddenly she stands up.

"You're alive! HAPPY!"

Then she goes back to looking around the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Failing
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 Failing

Zez'ka discovers some unmarked credsticks. "Interesting! Perhaps these are payments from his illicit activities!"

Noticing the computer, Zez'ka moves over to examine it...

Someone has higher computers than I do, right? I'm only a +5. Rolling to aid whoever wants to make the main check.
Computers to AID: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Dark Archive

Zez'ka is able to get into the computer! She finds an appointment calendar for the past month, including several visits to the Renew-You clinic and a follow-up appointment with Vrisken to discuss “promotional activities” at a residential address farther out in the Ring.

Though there appears to be a firewall blocking another file. Another computer check.

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan starts to open his eyes "Oh Zez'ka, what happened?!? Did ... did I fail you again?? I ... I am so sorry. This ... this is always what happens." Donovan sighs and starts to stand up.

Looking at his surroundings and the shape of the group, he is clearly shocked.

"This was a brutal battle ... and ... and I did nothing. Thank you all for keeping me alive! Let me at least start searching with you!"

Perception 1: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Perception 2: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

But Donovan's efforts are in vain. He lowers his head and leans against a wall to rest.

Resting and spending an RP to regain SP.

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi joins the effort to search the small room. She watches Donovan with some concern and gently suggests that he sit down to take a rest. She tries to avoid looking at the twice-dead body lying on the ground.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Remi manages to flip some kind of switch on the back of the desk and triumphantly brings out two augmentations. But she glances again at Shenge's unmoving body and puts them down on the desk with a small shudder. I think I'll be refraining from artificial enhancements for a little while, she thinks to herself. (The second perception spoiler says what they are.)

While searching the desk she also notices a small piece of paper with some access codes written on them. "How foolish to write down your codes like this, but it's good for us!" (+4 bonus on checks to hack the computer)

She goes to look over Zez'ka's shoulder at the computer display. "Promotional activities, huh? So Shenge was involved with the clinic as more than just a recipient. Sounds like we should go investigate that address next. Let me take a stab at the firewall, now that we have these codes..."

Computers: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 4 = 30

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

At the sound of Donovan's sadness, Zez'ka's antennae droop. She stands up and lets Remi take over at the computer. "Oh, you did not fail me, Donovan. Becoming harmed is not failure. It is unfortunate pain! Sad! Your injuries inspired us. We fought harder, and with more determination, than we ever have before. Do not worry yourself! You must rest. Without your noble sacrifice of self, many more of us would have fallen." With a nod of her head, she adds, "You were very heroic!"

Then she stands and finally pays attention to the information uncovered on the computer.

"Oh, my! We must investigate this address where Shenge met with Vriskin!"

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

"Tha ... thank you Zez'ka! I will try to do better in the ... in the future!" Donovan says with some hope in his voice.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

perception: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (9) = 10
seperate check for each spoiler or one for both?
perception: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (19) = 20

edit: Remi found them anyway.

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

As the shot hits the target Drift finally lets a smile cross his face but it only lasts a second as he notices the augment overloading. He turns away from the blast but it still ends shocks down his backside.

He moves up to assist the others but they quickly examine the room and crack the computer. He can't help but laugh.

These guys are something else! I almost feel like an extra augment myself...

Looking to be useful he helps Remi with the firewall.

Aid Another (Computers): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

"Looks like you got this but try using that port as well."

Dark Archive

While the group fiddles around with the computer Donovan lays down on the bed to rest and recuperate.

An apparently suspicious Shenge stored a dossier on his potential business partners, including Renew-You. He documented Renew-You’s roller-coaster business trajectory: the family-run cybernetics clinic was on the verge of losing its operating permit when suddenly one of the owners died. Despite the mysterious death of its physician Kinnakt, the clinic switched to biotech augmentations of markedly improved quality. The clinic’s two remaining owners began turning a profit and were considering expanding their business. However, Shenge’s dossier notes that the owners abruptly closed shop last week.

Anyone else spending resolve to rest with Donovan?

Player Status:

Remi (SP 9/12; HP 16/16; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 6/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Xenal (SP 13/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 7/7; HP 2/11; RP 3/5)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 9/9; RP 4/4)

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan also gives Zez'ka 50 gp for her serum!

"Thanks again!"

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka shakes her head. "No, no, my friend. I have plenty. Use it to buy one of your own, that you may save someone else when the time comes. Prepared! Happy!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Oh yes, also spending resolve

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Eh, sure. I'll use my promotional boon to reduce the RP cost to 0 for this rest.

Xenal spends a little time wrapping injuries, and reburnishing her gear while the others complete their investigations.

Dark Archive

The search for the address recovered from Shenge takes you to a remote part of the Ring, where old storage buildings have been converted into housing. While fashionable several decades ago, this type of neighborhood has since fallen into disfavor, with many buildings reverting to their original purpose. As you draw near, you pass fewer and fewer people, more broken lights, and more poorly maintained buildings. After passing dozens more decrepit units, you travel virtually empty streets.

This main stretch of street is roughly 20 feet wide with 5- and 10-foot-wide alleys crisscrossing some of the structures. The shirren household is the only occupied building in the vicinity. The other buildings are closed off and don’t have anything of note inside. There are several waste disposal bins around the area.

Two steel doors admit access to the shirren household. The first is a main entrance door along the building’s southern facing that opens towards the street. The second entrance is a back door.

The buildings lining the outer edges of this twenty-foot wide street are boarded up and sealed. Occasional streetlights flicker, while up ahead, light seeps out of a single structure. Streams of light come from boarded-up windows, and the area’s only occupied structure stands out like a sore thumb.

As you approach you spot two biotech zombies shambling in front of the occupied household. The two are battering the barricaded windows, but they lack the coordination needed to break into the household. These zombies are the other recipients of the corrupted biotech— after their augmentations killed them, residual memories from the consumed host Kinnakt compelled them to seek out the shirrens’ home here.

Dark Archive

New map up as well.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

More zombies, lets lay them to waste
He says this a little quietly though. Everyone together we should act. and catch them of guard if they don't notice us.

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"Oh, no! Sad! Worried!"

Zez'ka draws her knife and moves forward towards the zombies quietly.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"This is a far more advantageous position but we should still be careful." Drift whispers while ramping up his targeting to track the closest zombie (Green). He moves up alongside Zez'ka.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

"We need to be careful ..." Donovan says with his sword in hand.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Stealth: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (7) - 3 = 4

"Good idea!"

Dark Archive

GM Roll: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Moving along, quietly the group sees a well-dressed shirren crouched down near the dumpster. Looking in his direction he holds his hand up to stop and not give him away. Remi recognizes he strange shirren as Philt from earlier on the boardwalk and also from her time on Akiton.

The mindless zombies pay you little mind.

Player Status:

Remi (SP 9/12; HP 16/16; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 6/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Xenal (SP 13/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 7/7; HP 2/11; RP 3/5)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 9/9; RP 4/4)

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka dashes forward, zigging and zagging through the alley, then fires her tactical pistol at the green zombie.

Acrobatics: Trick Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 Failing.
Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Data said he was resting to regain SP.

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan runs forward!

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

Drift steps up and provides covering fire for his ally. Targeting Green

T. Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

"Looks like we are moving!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

I did say last time I was spending resolve when you asked to regain SP/
Anyway I doublemove forward

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

So did I! Though I used a boon instead of actually spending the RP

Xenal advances towards the awful zombies, teeth gleaming as she thrusts out her pike towards her chosen prey. Get 'Em at Green!

Dark Archive

Yup, thanks. Got you all updated :)

Init:

Drift: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Xenal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Z Data Z: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Remi: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Zez'ka: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Donovan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Biotech Zombies: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Donovan and Xenal rushes forward, everyone ignores the shirren and tries to take out the undead as quickly as possible.

Zez'ka and Drift each fire bullet and acid darts into the green zombie's side.

Party Buff Reminder
Get 'Em +1 to hit Green

Round 1
Donovan (SP 7/7; HP 2/11; RP 3/5)
Xenal (SP 16/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)

--------------------------------------------
Biotech Undead (Green -10)
--------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 9/12; HP 16/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 6/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)

Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 9/9; RP 3/4)

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan makes a guarded step towards the green biotech undead and attacks it.

longsword 1, get'em: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 8
slashing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
this magic for DR and incorporeal

longsword 2, get'em: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 10
slashing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
this magic for DR and incorporeal

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Circling warily around the unfortunate remnant, Xenal tries to pin the zombie against the wall!

Tactical Pike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Coordinated Assault is up

AoO if applicable:
AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Extra Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Dark Archive

@Donovan- 5 foot step and full attack is no longer a thing in Starfinder. Guarded step (5 foot step) is a move action and multiple attacks take a full action (both). Just for future reference. :)

Donovan leaps in at the undead and slashes at it with his longsword. Though as he does he trips on a crack in the ground and Breaks his momma's back misses.

Catching it flat-footed Xenal pins the undead with her pike.

The zombie turns to Donovan and slams into the unfortunate Lashunta as the red-eyed zombie's integrated arc pistol fires a jolt at Xenal. The familiar weapon seems to be infused into the flesh in a grotesque fashion.

Green Slam vs Donovan KAC 15: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 4 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Green Slam vs Donovan KAC 15: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Donovan collapses back to the ground next to the zombie, completely not expected for it to turn around and club him on his neck. The forearm hits just right and knocks the lashunta unconscious.

Integrated Arc Pistol vs Xenal EAC 16: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 4 = 12
Integrated Arc Pistol vs Xenal EAC 16: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 4 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Arc 2 to Zez'ka

The shock seems to course right across Xenal's armor as it leaps across to Zez'ka, leaving black streams across her feet.

From the direction you came you hear a soft moan, turning to look it seems as if another zombie has set it course for this house.

Party Buff Reminder
Get 'Em +1 to hit Green

Round 2
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 0/11; RP 3/5; Prone, Unconscious, Dying)
Xenal (SP 6/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)

--------------------------------------------
Biotech Undead (Green -14)
--------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 9/12; HP 16/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 4/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 9/9; RP 3/4)

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

LOL! ;-) Spending RP to stablize! Will remember the full attack rules in SF

Dark Archive

Yea, I still mix them up myself. Just enough difference to forget :)

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Seeing Donovan drop--again--she lets out a panicked cry!

"PANIC!"

She frantically fires off a few shots at the green undead from her pistol. Full acttack

Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 4 = 20
Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 5
Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

EDIT: And the extra damage for her critical hit:
Extra Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi avoids looking at Philt's hiding place, though she's not sure what he's trying to do. She looks around wildly at the shambling creatures closing in from both sides, then tries to calm her pounding heart and aim carefully at the nearest one. What do they want here? Does a zombie even want things?

Survival trick attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Extra trick attack damage?: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"Contact behind. We can't get surrounded." Drift says turning back and firing.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

If Green is already dead, then Xenal will move to two squares away from red and strike instead of using Get 'Em!

Xenal lets out a bestial bellow as Donovan falls once more, then strikes for vengeance!

Pike: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Data moves up and fires an energy ray at red hit: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (13) = 14
vs EAC dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2 fire

Dark Archive

Remi spins around and fires a single shot at the zombie advancing behind her. BANG! The shot rings out, striking the undead in the neck.

Drift also turns and tries to help keep the group from being surrounded.

Zez'ka screams and fires a shot to try and help Donovan. Her pistol's bullet pierces the zombie's cranium, blowing out the entire side.

The undead's augmentation begins to glow red.

Self Destruct; low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 75

The damaged augmentation quickly cools down sparing Donovan's life as he stabilizes. Luckily cause that would have caused another Resolve point.

Data opens a port in the palm of his hand. A stream of fire arc across the zombie's legs.

Xenal rushes the red zombie and his pike catches an outcropping in the wall as it misses the undead.

The zombie's move in on Xenal and Remi, slamming into the pair, though they are a bit slower moving and easily dodged.

Purple Slam vs Remi KAC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Red Slam vs Xenal KAC 19: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Round 3
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 0/11; RP 2/5; Prone, Unconscious; Stable)
Xenal (SP 6/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)

--------------------------------------------
Biotech Undead (Purple -8) (Red -2)
--------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 9/12; HP 16/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 4/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 9/9; RP 3/4)

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"RELIEF!" Zez'ka exclaims.

Less worried now that the zombie beside Donovan is destroyed, she tumbles down the alley and fires a shot at the red zombie.

Acrobatics Trick Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

The doctor flinches as the zombie strikes out and Remi but sighs in relief when she dodges.

"Quick moves let's quickly dispatch this one." he adds while switching his combat tracking to his new target.

Move to begin Tracking Purple
Acid Dart Rifle@Purple: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Data move in closer to fire an energy ray at red hit: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (14) = 15 vs EAC
dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2 fire

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi's eyes widen when the zombie comes right up to her and tries to slam against her, but she is able to dodge the half-hearted attack. She glances backwards and tries to keep drawing it back toward her allies.

I'm moving away from purple, provoking an AoO if it can take one

Survival trick attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Attack vs Purple KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Trick attack damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Glad to have drawn the creature's attentions, Xenal backs up a pace, trying to stay far away from it if it explodes as she strikes it..

Pike: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Dark Archive

AoO vs Remi KAC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Remi leaps away and pays the price. These are not the slow, staggered mindless undead portrayed in the movies. Though Remi is able to put another round in the undead's chest. Drift moves in to back her up as a dart melts the malfunctioning augmentation.

Self Destruct; low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 55

The acid melts the augmentation enough that it doesn't explode.

Zez'ka and Data tag team the remaining zombie, allowing Xenal's pike to cleave it's head off from the neck.

That is until, all of the racket seems to have attracted two more of the mindless zombies as the slowly trudge down the street. Seeing the situation getting out of control Philt steps out with his own laser pistol drawn. {"We need to try and get inside!"} His voice rings out in your minds. {"The missing persons and the augmentation clinic all lead to here."} He points to the building.

Round 4
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 0/11; RP 2/5; Prone, Unconscious; Stable)
Xenal (SP 6/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)

--------------------------------------------
Biotech Undead
--------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 0/12; HP 15/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 4/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 9/9; RP 3/4)

151 to 200 of 316 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius The Half-Alive Streets (Tier 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.