GM Tyranius The Half-Alive Streets (Tier 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map


101 to 150 of 316 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Xenal's also happy to chip in for medical fees. I'm good for as even a split as we can manage

At Shenge's door, she keeps a watchful eye while Donovan does his work. She hasn't unslung her pike yet, but her hand remains near the haft.

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

I will also add in my portion.

"Of course we will help. I only wish I could do more with my own skills but I will call upon some contacts to make sure she is helped with our funding." Drift adds with a smile and gentle hand on the shoulder.

I can't fix my own memory issues and I can't help her through this medical issue. There is much more work and studying in my future.

With a sigh at his own misgivings he follows along intently as they look for Shenge.

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

What are falcon boots?

Zez'ka knocks on Shenge's door.

"Hello? I am looking for my new friend, Shenge! May I come in?"

He'll totally open the door now, right?

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

I'd prefer an even split among everyone who is contributing to the medical fees. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe falcon boots are in Incident at Absalom Station; they're level 5 magic boots that let you walk on walls and ceilings. One wonders why the family didn't just sell these artifacts... but ok.

When they cross into a darker neighborhood, Remi takes a moment to reload her semi-auto pistol, just in case. Standing behind the others she notices the sign at Shenge's door and adds helpfully, "We're not here to sell anything!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

How many of us are there, six? 42 credits from each of us then.
He ain't home, maybe something happened to him, break in.

Dark Archive

Correct, Falcon Boots are from Incident on Absalom Station. I agree Remi, holding onto all that, Even the resale vale evens out. Though still it seems weird and kind of funny in the long run.

Falcon Boots (5th Level):

Falcon boots were originally armored steel boots with integrated knee protection etched with falcons across the front. They were most commonly employed by a group called the Steel Falcons, a branch of the Eagle Knights of the Golarion nation of Andoran, and they were apparently designed for use specifically on sailing ships.

As a move action while wearing falcon boots, you can set your own personal, local gravity to be perpendicular to any adjacent surface able to support your weight under normal gravity conditions. This personal gravity effect only functions in normal gravity or lower. While this personal gravity is active, you gain a climb speed equal to your land speed, and if knocked prone, you fall in accordance with your personal gravity (thus falling prone in your space, even if that is on a wall or ceiling, rather than falling toward the ground as defined by the environment’s normal gravity conditions).

If you drop an item while your falcon boots are active, it also falls in your space. If you move from that square before picking up a dropped item, the item becomes subject to normal gravity.

If you are not adjacent to a surface able to support your weight, your falcon boots cease to function and you are subject to normal gravity. You can also deactivate falcon boots as a move action. There is no limit to how long falcon boots can function as long as you remain on a surface able to support your weight.

***

Z Data Z wrote:
How many of us are there, six? 42 credits from each of us then.

Correct. so all splitting evenly will be 42 credits each.

***

Several of the group tries to call through the door, though there is no immediate answer. Donovan looks to unlock the door and finds that it is already unsecured.

Giving it a small shove the metal plate seems to have been trapped as it sends a large jolt through his body.

Electrical Jolt Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 2, 6) = 17 DC 13 Reflex for Half

The interior of this cramped dwelling reeks of death mixed with all manner of foul odors. Sweat-stained bedsheets lie half-draped on the floor, completely covering a three-foot tall lump on the floor while still clinging to the sides of the bed. A computer terminal and associated desk are bolted to the west wall.

This area is Shenge’s personal dwelling. He kept a luxury item, in the form of a personal computer, here. He worked as a low-level hacker, offering equipment repairs and digital support for various underworld figures.

DC 20 Perception:
You find a datajack installed in Shenge’s left wrist. If succeed at a DC 15 Life Science or Medicine then read Secret #1

Secret #1:
You confirm that this augmentation as the cause of death; it appears that the circuitry connecting the datajack and Shenge’s brain grew out of control, trying to connect to components it couldn’t find.

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Reflex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Donovan is electrified and can bare stand! He immediately takes out his healing serum and applies it!

Healing Serum: 1d8 ⇒ 8

SP: 0 / HP: 9 -> I cannot post for the next 18 hours so should there be time at any point he will rest and regain his SP.

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi jerks in sympathetic response to the massive electrical jolt. "Ooh, are you all right there? Sorry, I should have checked first." As penance she tries to take a closer look around the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

She slowly walks up to the lump on the floor. Hold on, is that...?

Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

She hovers one hand over the datajack in his wrist while examining it and speaks in horror to the group. "This must be... Shenge. And the datajack is definitely what killed him. It's like it grew into his body, and then the circuitry just kept growing into his brain, trying to connect to something else in there. Nobody would survive that." She shudders at the thought.

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Well, that's snazzy. Zez'ka will wear the Falcon Boots if no one else wants them. Does anyone want to use the merciful infusion for now?

"Oh, my! Shock! Donovan are you alright? Worried!"

Zez'ka helps him to his feet and moves him to the back of the group. "You should rest out here for now, friend!"

Then Zez'ka turns her attention back to the shack. "It certainly stinks in here. Shenge must have terrible hygiene!"

She moves to examine the computer, when Remi reveals the lump to be a corpse. Zez'ka gasps and covers her mouth, forgetting about the computer entirely.

"Oh, dear! Poor Shenge! Sad!" After a moment her antennae twitch in curiosity. "His data jack... killed him..? Is that what would happen to Maija without our assistance? Her augmentation would grow into her brain and kill her? How horrible! SAD!"

She puts her hands on her hips and exclaims, "These people at Renew-You are horrible! They cannot sell muderous augmentations! I will not allow it! ANGRY! I. AM. ANGRY!" She crosses her arms in agitation. "I am not angry often! But, I am now! Think of all the people who could be affected by this! We must find the patients and help! Then we must find these horrible Renew-You people!"

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

When Remi uncovers the corpse of Shenge...the doctor shakes his head and helps her examine the body. While he was checking for vitals...by instinct as he could tell the man was dead...Remi discovered the datajack. After a moment he looks to the computer.

"It looks like this is likely what he was connected to most often and should hold our next clue. We can't help Shenge but you are right, Zez'ka, we can help the rest of the patients."

Drift then examines the computer for pertinent information or at least an explanation for the scene here.

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Dark Archive

Dr. Mavrik moves over to the computer and tries his hand at bypassing the password. The keyboard clatters as each key is pressed. Password Incorrect. 2 attempts remaining. You missed the DC of the computers check.

DC 18 Perception:

You find Shenge taped a note with several access codes to the bottom of a desk drawer; discovery of these codes provides a +4 bonus to Computers checks to hack Shenge’s computer.

The datajack’s circuitry begins flashing to life as Shenge’s body jerks. The corpse slowly stands as the bed sheet falls away, revealing a still lifeless undead that claws at The Doctor while he back is turned towards the computer.

Init:

Drift: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Xenal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Z Data Z: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Remi: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Zez'ka: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Donovan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Shenge: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Round 1
Remi
Zez'ka
Xenal
Donovan
Drift

---------------------------------
Shenge
---------------------------------
Z Data Z

Dark Archive

It is hard to tell though only 1 can fit in the room at a time. The door is behind Drift.

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

---

"Look out!" Zez'ka exclaims. "Shenge wants a hug! Usually this is a bad thing, when one of the huggers is dead! Worried!"

Zez'ka talks and worries for her turn!

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

"What- what?!" Remi reacts in total confusion. She draws her pistol and then instinctively tries to blast Shenge's mind with an overwhelming barrage of mental images to keep him off of Dr. Drift.

Attempt to use Daze, though it's likely to be immune to mind-affecting effects

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Pike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Xenal springs into action, jabbing her pike into Shenge "Down, Drift!"

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"Copy!" is shouted out as drift withdraws from the room ducking under the attack of Xenal and sliding through an opening.

Full-round Withdraw action to avoid AoO

"This is very bad! Is that augment taking over the bodies..."

Dark Archive

Donovan is up.

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan draws his sword and moves through his comrades to be able to enter the room.

In SF you cannot draw the weapon during a move, right? So drawing the weapon is a move action? If yes then he cannot attack anymore. If no and then he strikes the being with his sword - always twice.

longsword 1: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 4 = 8
slashing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

longsword2 : 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 4 = 17
slashing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
this magic for DR and incorporeal

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Iirc you can still draw as part of a move action as long as you have a BaB of 1 or higher, but taking a move action will mean you can't do a full attack since that takes your Standard, Move, and Swift.

Dark Archive

Xenal is correct.

Remi tries to get into Shenge's mind, though quickly finds out that there is nothing left to delve into. Immune. Zez'ka ends up growing even more worried as the spell doesn't take hold.

Xenal springs into action and stabs his pike into the room past Dr. Mavrik. The pike nearly strikes the man and only manages to catch Shenge flat-footed.

Donovan lets Dr. Mavrik rush to the bathroom as he tries to run his sword through Shenge, but ends up missing due to the tight quarters.

Shenge mindlessly slams into Donovan.

Slam vs Donovan KAC 15: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 4 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Slam vs Donovan KAC 15: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 4 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The undead body strikes with more force than Donovan was expecting as he is struck in the head. His vision spins for a moment as he isn't sure what is what in the room anymore. No in game effect.

Round 2
Remi
Zez'ka
Xenal
Dr. Makrik
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 3/11; RP 5/5)

---------------------------------
Shenge (-9)
---------------------------------
Z Data Z

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan is quite shaken by the unbelievably strong assault but gets a grip on himself and attacks this awkward being.

longsword 1: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 4 = 18
slashing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

longsword2 : 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 4 = 9
slashing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
this magic for DR and incorporeal

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Can I do any check to figure out what Shenge is now? I ask because I get a bonus if I can identify a creature.

"Get down!" Remi cries to the allies between herself and the newly-arisen Shenge, and then carefully fires her weapon around the furniture in the room.

Survival trick attack vs 20+CR: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

Semi-auto pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Extra trick attack damage?: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Bah, that probably doesn't hit even against flat-footed

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Seeing Donovan get hurt, Zez'ka lets out a shrill shriek. Then she adds helpfully, "Try not to do that again. It looks bad for your health. Worried!"

With a determined look, Zez'ka squishes past her companions, rolls into the room, and lands on top of the crowded bed.

Acrobatics to prevent an AoO: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Then she stabs at the poor dead man with her knife.

Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Slashing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

"Leave him alone!"

FYI, I took a move action to tumble into the room, and a standard to attack because I don't think you can tumble to avoid an AoO while also making a trick attack. Is that correct?

Dark Archive

That is correct Zez'ka as Trick Attack is a full round action.

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"Watch yourself in there! The tight quarters are hard to fight in...retreat if you need me to patch you up!" calls out Drift.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Xenal jabs vaguely at the creature, bellowing exhortations to her comrades. Get 'em! for a +1 morale bonus to hit

Pike: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Data will use a zero level spell and fire a fire energy ray at the creature hit: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (2) = 3 vs EAC There is probably cover penalty and other penalties, I didn't factor them in here.
dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2 fire.

Dark Archive

Data's palm opens up and an energy ray fires into the floor. Remi also fires a shot into the desk, trying not to strike her allies as the bullet lodges itself into the wood.

Zez'ka leaps across the desk and onto the bed as he stabs down into the poor dead man's neck. Xenal's pike is no where near the target as Donovan wavers in front of him.

Donovan is able to land another single blow against the lumbering undead as it's arm hangs on by threads of skin now from all of the cuts.

Buff Reminder
Get 'em +1 to hit

Round 2
Remi
Zez'ka
Xenal
Dr. Mavrik
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 3/11; RP 5/5)
---------------------------------
Shenge (-18)
---------------------------------
Z Data Z

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

I don't think there is anything I can really do to get LoS from what I can tell on the map.

Dark Archive

You can shoot around the corner, though it will get cover due to Donovan.

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

The doctor tries to get in a shot with his dart rifle.

T. Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 9
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Dark Archive

Dr. Mavrik fires a dart around the corner and it sticks into Donovan's armor, slowly sizzling into the thick plating.

Shenge headbutts Donovan one final time as his loose arm swings around the back at Zez'ka.

Slam vs Donovan KAC 15: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 4 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Slam vs Zez'ka KAC 16: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 4 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Donovan falls next to the bed like a sack of potatoes as Zez'ka leaps over the loose arm, avoiding the debilitating strike.

You don't go below 0 HP. You are now Unconscious and Dying. At the end of each round (Starting next) you lose 1 RP. There are three ways to stabilize. (CRB Page 250-251)
1. Someone perform first aid DC 15 Medicine Check.
2. Any sort of healing
3. Spend RP = to 1/4 your max (Min 1). This will end the dying effect. You can spend additional RP, the following round, to Stay in the fight by spending 1 additional RP. If you do you gain 1 HP and become conscious once again.

Buff Reminder
Get 'em +1 to hit

Round 3
Remi
Zez'ka
Xenal
Dr. Mavrik
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 0/11; RP 5/5; prone; unconscious; dying)

---------------------------------
Shenge (-18)
---------------------------------
Z Data Z

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

With a fierce cry Zez'ka bounces around on the bed, then stabs at Shenge with her knife.

Trick Attack: Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 Failing

Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 = 24
Slashing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Extra Critical Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Forgot to mention that I have Coordinated Assault, so Drift (and others) should get an extra +1 for future attacks as long as I'm not granting cover.

"We need to put this thing down now! Before it hurts anyone else!"
Get 'Em!
Pike: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi's eyes widen when Donovan collapses. She speaks into his mind, {Donovan? Can you hear me? Hang in there!} Since she can't get any closer in the cramped room, she follows Xenal's lead and goes for another shot, trying to aim a little better this time.

Survival trick attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Extra trick attack damage?: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

another energy ray hit: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (8) = 9 vs EAC
dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 1 fire

Dark Archive

Data fires another energy ray into the bedding, catching it ablaze for a short moment before it is snuffed of oxygen. Remi fires a shot, that narrowly makes its mark, sinking deep into Shenge's chest.

Zez'ka's knife stabs straight through the man's throat but it doesn't even seem to slow it down as the Pike stabs into the bedframe just missing Shenge by inches.

Buff Reminder
Get 'em +1 to hit

Round 3
Remi
Zez'ka
Xenal
Dr. Mavrik
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 0/11; RP 5/5; prone; unconscious; dying)

---------------------------------
Shenge (-31)
---------------------------------
Z Data Z

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan spends RP to stabilize!!

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"Give us a moment Donovan. We will get you patched up as soon as this situation is handled." Drift calls out before getting quiet and firing another shot.

Move Action to start Combat Tracking.

T. Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Dark Archive

Drift's shot misses as it sticks into the wall behind Shenge. Donovan seems to stabilize, for now.

Shenge leaps at Xenal and nearly falls to the floor as his legs barely hold the undead upright.

Slam vs Xenal KAC 19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Xenal holds the undead at bay with the end of his pike as it thrashes away ah his arms and face.

Buff Reminder
Get 'em +1 to hit

Round 4
Remi
Zez'ka
Xenal
Dr. Mavrik
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 0/11; RP 4/5; prone; unconscious)

---------------------------------
Shenge (-31)
---------------------------------
Z Data Z

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka bounces around on the bed wildly before stabbing at the undead with her survival knife.

Trick Attack: Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

She's going to use her Communalism ability to roll the next attack roll twice and take the better result. Note, neither attack includes a bonus for flanking with Drift, because I wasn't sure if the wall corner and doorway would prevent it from counting.
Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7
Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 = 16
Slashing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

{Well done, hold him off just a little longer!} Remi thinks fiercely at Xenal, and then fires off another shot.

Survival trick attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

The shot is extremely tricky, but goes nowhere near the intended target.

I'm very glad there's no friendly fire in Starfinder

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Xenal strains with all her might to keep the undead on the pointy end!

"We've almost got it! Keep fighting!" Get 'Em!

Pike: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 = 13
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

It seems my tracking is malfunctioning. I have never missed shots like this before. There is a life on the line it is time to concentrate.

The doctor holds steady with urging from Xenal to continue trying. He takes a deep breath and fires on the release.

T. Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

another level 0 spell, cause my allies got this, not wasting a slot hit: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (2) = 3 vs EAC any penalties not included in roll.
dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2 fire

Dark Archive

@Xenal- Your pike has reach and Shenge is too close for it to be used.

Data fires another beam of acid into the sheets sending cinders all over the room as Remi closes her eyes and let's the gods take the wheel on her aim. Unfortunately they don't answer her prayer.

Zez'ka stabs the undead man in his back, dragging the knife blade down and through his ribs.

Standing in the doorway, Drift fires a shot into the zombie's head. Shenge drops to the ground. As he does the augmentation looks to be glowing red hot as it suddenly explodes, injuring everyone in the area. Arc's of electricity fling out well over 10 feet before falling still once again.

Electricity damage to all: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 DC 13 Reflex for half.

@Donovan- You are now dying once again.

SP Totals not calculated yet as awaiting saving throws.

Player Status:

Remi
Zez'ka
Xenal
Dr. Mavrik
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 0/11; RP 4/5; Prone; Unconcious; Dying)
Z Data Z

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

I was surprised to learn that in Starfinder reach weapons don't prohibit attacking adjacent squares!
http://www.starjammersrd.com/game-mastering/combat/#Reach_and_Threatened_Sq uares

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Xenal manages to jerk back from the worst of the blast.

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Remi also manages to hop to one side to avoid th largest arc. As she does, she looks to Donovan in concern and cries out, “M- medic!”

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan does hardly move when the electricity hits him but he looks quite bad.

Can I wait until the end of the round to see if anybody made their check to stabilize me before spending RP? If yes then I will wait and if nothing happens spend RP to stabilize again. ;-)

Dark Archive

@Donovan- Still sort of in rounds, due to you dying. If someone currently adjacent to you is able to heal you in some way shape or form with a move action and standard action then that will work. Otherwise you are going to have to burn a resolve.

101 to 150 of 316 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius The Half-Alive Streets (Tier 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.