GM Tyranius The Half-Alive Streets (Tier 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map


251 to 300 of 316 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"An ooze? Great...ALL undead are a threat so we need to work together to take care of them. So don't shoot me..." Drift calls into the house before entering.

Dark Archive

The panicked voice seems too far gone as it calls out in your mind. {"If we didn’t use them, Kinnakt’s death was for nothing! This way,
Kinnakt helped save lives, like they would have wanted!"}
You hear a arc pistols capacitor begin to hum with energy.

Player Status:

Xenal (SP 16/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 9/9; HP 12/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 7/7; HP 3/11; RP 1/5)

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Hearing the gun fire up, Zez'ka quickly scurries into the house with her pistol in her hand. Better they shoot her, than another friend...

Moving into the house now.

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

{I think... this person might not be entirely here anymore... if you know what I mean.} Remi holds her pistol loosely in one hand and cautiously enters through the unlocked door.

"Where is this ooze now?" she calls out as she goes, hoping to keep them talking.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

"Your pride has cost enough lives already. Don't do this."

Xenal joins Zez'ka with pike at the ready.

Dark Archive

Round 1
------------------------------------------
Vrisken (Red)
------------------------------------------
Xenal (SP 16/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)

------------------------------------------
Theskell (Green)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 9/9; HP 12/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 7/7; HP 3/11; RP 1/5)

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Xenal rushes around the corner, snatching her starknife from her belt to hurl it in a single motion straight into the couch!

Starknife: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 2 = 9
Piercing: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Data Doublemoves in.

Dark Archive

Peeking around the corner Xenal hurls his starknife straight into the couch cushion as Data is close behind. Vrisken ducks down low.

Theskell runs to the bedroom as magical missile's leap from her hand and batter Xenal.

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 = 8

{"They're here!"}

Round 1
------------------------------------------
Vrisken (Red)
------------------------------------------
Xenal (SP 8/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)
------------------------------------------
Theskell (Green)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 9/9; HP 12/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 7/7; HP 3/11; RP 1/5)

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka hurries around the corner towards the source of the magical spell, ducking and weaving erratically as she goes.Using trick attack. Then she aims her tactical pistol at the shirren right in front of her and fires. At green.

Acrobatics to Trick Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 Failing
Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

When the combat starts the doctor rushes in to assist his allies.

"I would have preferred a peaceful exchange. For your sake. Let us handle this quick before we get injured ourselves." he calls out while firing a dart at Theskell.

T. Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan runs in.

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi hears the sounds of shots going off and hurries into the room. She takes in the situation quickly and crouches behind the edge of the sofa. She cautions her teammates, {Try to take them out without killing them, if you can. We need to find out what's going on here.}

Double move

Dark Archive

Remi and Donovan run in before more zombies come. Zez'ka moves to the opposite end of the couch and puts a bullet into Theskell's leg. Drift puts a dart into the wall.

Vrisken steps out from behind the couch, drawing a survival knife to block Theskell's escape. {"No way were are going away for this."}

He fires a static arc pistol.

Static Arc Pistol vs Zez'ka EAC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The electrical shock sends Zez'ka's mandible on edge as they clatter.

Round 2
------------------------------------------
Vrisken (Red)
------------------------------------------
Xenal (SP 8/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)

------------------------------------------
Theskell (Green -5)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 1/9; HP 12/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 7/7; HP 3/11; RP 1/5)

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Breath snorting from her nostrils, Xenal slams into Vrisken with all her might.

Enough of this madness!

Pike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

AoO if Applicable:
AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Data moves closer and supercharges Dr. Mavrik's weapon
Dr. Mavrik, if you hit, add another 4d6 to the weapons type, unless you fire two shots instead of one, then add 2d6 to the weapons type

Dark Archive

Xenal leaps in at Vrisken. Her pike stabbing into Vrisken's hip. He grabs at it. "Why?!" All while Data supercharges Drift's pistol.

Theskell lets out a mental scream and makes a run for the back door.

Round 2
------------------------------------------
Vrisken (Red -11)
------------------------------------------
Xenal (SP 8/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)
------------------------------------------
Theskell (Green -5)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 1/9; HP 12/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 7/7; HP 3/11; RP 1/5)

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan Moves forward and tries to protect his comrades.

longsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
slashing damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
this magic for DR and incorporeal

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka dashes after the fleeing shirren, and fires at shot at her.

Using acrobatics to trick attack, which means I will provoke from red for my movement. Then attacking the green shirren.

Acrobatics to Trick Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 Failing
Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

"Surrender! Before it is too late!"

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

Drift rounds the couch trying to get a shot of on the fleeing man.

T. Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 1 = 13
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi curses inwardly that she didn't have her longer-range weapon out, as she sees the person trying to flee out the opposite entrance. I really don't know what the situation is here, but I'd like to get the full story. She comes around the edge of the sofa and tries to fire a shot around the corner at Theskell.

Trick attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Attack Theskell at range: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 2 = 3

She manages to take a chunk of plaster off the wall.

Dark Archive

Remi takes a small bit of plaster off, but also manages to wing Theskell's arm as she flees. Zez'ka pushes past Vrisken to try and cut the shirren off.

AoO Survival Knife vs Zez'ka KAC 16: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Zez'ka is too quick as Vrisken is quickly surrounded. Drift fires an acid dart and the dart sticks into the plaster.

Donovan moves in to protect and distract Vrisken as the Shirren slashes back at those surrounding him. {"Get away from her!"}

Survival Knife vs Xenal KAC 19: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 4 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Survival Knife vs Donovan KAC 15: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Crit Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Xenal get's cut on the hand as Donovan, in his ever expanding luck on this mission is knifed in his throat, nearly dropping the lashunta to the ground again.

Philt follows in with his pistol drawn. He looks at Donovan in horror. {"You alright?"}

Round 2
------------------------------------------
Vrisken (Red -11)
------------------------------------------
Xenal (SP 5/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)

------------------------------------------
Theskell (Green -8)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 1/9; HP 12/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 1/11; RP 1/5)

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

"Get back, Donovan, we'll deal with this!"
Get 'Em!
Pike: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 = 23
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Data moves up to Mavrik Supercharge
My last spell, so hit something. I figure with your +4 to hit, you have a good chance. Also if you do hit, add 4d6 to your damage type.

Dark Archive

Xenal stabs her pike into Vrisken's shoulder. The shirren grunts in pain but manages to hold himself together long enough.

Data grabs ahold of Drift's weapon as the battery pours all available energy into the next shoot.

Theskell escapes into the back room. You hear a strange beeping sound followed by a humming noise that turns to silence as if an energy shield gets turned off. {"It's out Vrisken!"} An assembly ooze slops within the container.

Ooze Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Round 2
------------------------------------------
Vrisken (Red -15)
------------------------------------------
Xenal (SP 5/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)
------------------------------------------
Ooze
Theskell (Green -8)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 1/9; HP 12/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 1/11; RP 1/5)

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

"Out? What's out?" Remi cries in alarm.

Assuming we will see it soon, is there a skill check to see if I know anything about oozes?

Preferring to face one opponent at a time, Remi tries to take out Vrisken without killing him.

Survival trick attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
Attack vs. Vrisken KAC, nonlethal: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 18
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Trick attack damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

Life Science.

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka dashes across the room and to the open door, firing at the shirren with a flourish.

Trick Attack with Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Suddenly her antennae twitch. She stares at the strange squarish cube.

"Uhhh... What she let out is... geometric? Confused! Worried!" Zez'ka calls out to her friends.

Life Science on the Ooze: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"You got it!" Drift says getting another chance to take out a threat but with Theskell out of sight he locks on to Vrisken.

Lock on Drift.

T. Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 4d6 ⇒ (5) + (3, 2, 6, 2) = 18

These rolls have been rough.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

For when the ooze shows up

Life Science: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Pre-emptive recall knowledge roll

Life science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Dark Archive

Remi isn't able to trick Vrisken but does manage to wound the shirren as Zez'ka rushes in to cut off what was presumed to be Theskell's escape. Instead the Shirren woman released a strange ooze.

The walls of this room are covered in metal boards with equidistant spacing for hanging tools. A workbench juts out from the western and northern facings of the area. A cylindrical container, guarded by cage of glowing red lasers, rests along the eastern wall. A large steel door exits to the south, while a smaller door to the north has a single one-way peephole looking out into the alley outside the house.

This is an assembly ooze. Very susceptible to electricity based attacks. An Assembly Ooze is able to assemble and disassemble gear laying nearby. In a process that takes 1 uninterrupted minute, an assembly ooze can craft a random piece of technological gear using its store of virtual UPBs. An assembly ooze can engulf an unattended piece of technological gear, completely breaking it down whether it is still attached to someone or not.

Likely this is the strange creature that is the cause of all of these problems. It explains a lot as Vrisken earlier screamed how something ate Kinnakt! Something in the ooze’s programming went wrong— that’s why it attacked Kinnakt in the first place. The components it produced must have gone bad too.

Drift fires a dart into Vrisken's neck. A tad bit overpowered the dart explodes acid all over the Shirren;s face. Unfortunately the force from the dart exploding kills the shirren instantly as it burns right through his neck.

Donovan leaps back to safety.

Ooze target (1=Zez'ka, 2= Theskell): 1d2 ⇒ 1

The ooze slithers out of the cage and the pseudopod lurches out at Zez'ka.

pseudopod vs Zez'ka KAC 16: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Zez'ka leaps back, narrowly avoiding the blow. Theskell holds out her hand and sends magical missiles screeching back at the shirren.

{"You should have just left us alone!"}

Magic Missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1, 4) + 3 = 10

Philt rushes in behind Zez'ka. "Retreat! back out of there before it eats you as well."

Round 3
Xenal (SP 5/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)

------------------------------------------
Ooze
Theskell (Green -13)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 0/9; HP 3/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 1/11; RP 1/5)

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

"Zez'ka! Get out of there!" Remi echoes Philt's warning, and then quickly lets her teammates know, {Hit it with electricity if you can.} She sheathes her own semi-auto pistol and then pulls out her static arc pistol while moving a couple steps closer to give Philt some backup.

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"This is what you resorted to, for the sake of coin?!" Zez'ka exclaims in shock at the other shirren. "For shame! Foolish!"

Then she dives and tumbles back down the hall towards the others. To the ooze she exclaims, "You'll make no biotech from me!"

Acrobatics to prevent AoO: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Then she draws a vial from her pocket. Pulling out a healing serum.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

energy ray at the man: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 vs EAC dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2 fire

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan runs forward!

Dark Archive

Remi moves to the middle of the room , drawing her static arc pistol as Zez'ka tumbles back drawing a serum. Donovan boldly moves back into the fray. Data readies an energy ray from his hand.

Round 3
Xenal (SP 5/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)- ready attack
------------------------------------------
Ooze
Theskell (Green -13)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 0/9; HP 3/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 1/11; RP 1/5)

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Xenal, limps forward, using her pike as a crutch.

"This aberration cannot be allowed to kill again." Get the Ooze!

Dark Archive

Drift is up.

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"This is not good. That ooze is likely going to go after Theskell before it comes after us." Drift says aiming his rifle down the hallway for whatever comes out of that back room.

Dark Archive

Drift's assumptions are correct. The ooze doesn't seem to reveal itself from the room and instead lurches out at Theskell. The shirren screams {"Help me!"}

pseudopod vs Theskell: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

She steps back and sends missiles into the ooze.

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7

Philt speaks up. {"We need to stop this before that ooze devours her."}

Round 4
Xenal (SP 5/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)

------------------------------------------
Ooze (-7)
Theskell (Green -19)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 0/9; HP 3/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 1/11; RP 1/5)

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi dashes forward to look into the room and finds that Theskell has cornered herself in there. “Ah, you fool!” she cries, and then tries to blast the ooze with her static arc pistol.

Survival Trick attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Attack vs ooze EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Electricity damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Trick attack damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

sigh...

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan runs further ahead and draws his shurikens.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:22/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

energy ray vs Theskell: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2 fire

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Xenal slides along the wall, out of reach of the ooze's pseudopods, and braces her pike to keep it safely pinned away from her companions. If she saves Theskell, so much the better.

Pike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
No Get 'em, but Coordinated Assault is up and at 'em!

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka drinks her healing serum.

Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Then she pulls out another one.

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

Seeing that the group is going to move up to engage Drift gets closer and prepares to fire if it comes through the doorway.

"Try and draw it out into the open."

Move then Standard to Ready and Attack if it enters my field of vision.

Readied Attack:

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Dark Archive

Remi moves around the corner, not expecting the ooze to be that close by. Firing she misses, striking the door. The ooze slams a pseudopod at her in retaliation.

AoO vs Remi KAC 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Zez'ka downs a healing serum as Drift readies an attack. Donovan draws a pair of shurikens as he braves the front lines again. Xenal stabs her pike through the ooze, splashing a portion against the wall.

Data, still hiding behind the sofa readies another energy ray, waiting for Theskell to show her face. Philt runs to the far end of the room and slams his back against the wall. Leveling his laser he fires into the ooze.

Azimuth laser pistol: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

The laser misses as Philt slips in the ooze's trail. With Remi and Xenal so close the Ooze slams back into them

Pseudopod vs Remi KAC 15: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 4 = 8
Pseudopod vs Remi KAC 15: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 6 - 4 = 9

Remi keeps it at bay as Theskell notices the change in situation. She breathes a sigh of relief as the Ooze stops focusing on her. She raises a pistol and fires through the door.

Azimuth laser pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Though her hand shakes too much and she misses.

Round 5
Xenal (SP 5/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)

------------------------------------------
Ooze (-13)
Theskell (Green -19)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 8/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 0/9; HP 7/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 1/11; RP 1/5)

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

"Quickly my friends, Bring it Down!"

Pike: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Get 'Em and Coordinated Assault are up

251 to 300 of 316 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius The Half-Alive Streets (Tier 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.