GM Tyranius The Half-Alive Streets (Tier 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map


301 to 316 of 316 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka drinks her serum and moves back towards the battle.

Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan throws shurikens!

shurikens 1: 1d20 + 1 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 1 + 5 - 4 = 21
piercing damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

shurikens 2: 1d20 + 1 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 5 - 4 = 13
piercing damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:28/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Data will move forward and fire or ready to fire at the ooze hit: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (11) = 12 vs EAC dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2 fire

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi’s eyes nearly bug out when she realizes the ooze can reach her where she stands. But she manages to dodge some of its lunges, and they need to bring it down, so she grits her teeth and fires again, hoping to aim more strategically this time.

Survival trick attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19
Attack vs ooze EAC: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17
Electrical damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Trick attack damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

Remi grits her teeth and fires her electrical pulse into the ooze. The shocks pass all throughout and the ooze's structural integrity falls apart as it leaves just a puddle on the floor. Though not before it gets one last lunge at the lashunta.

AoO vs Remi KAC 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Zez'ka drinks another serum. With the ooze down this leaves the remainder of the group without a target. Upon destruction, the assembly ooze disgorges 800 UPBs. In addition, the room contains an engineering kit and a hacking kit. The room also contains a spell gem of invisibility, a spell gem of mirror image and a minimal speed suspension augmentation.

Theskell kicks in the back door and flees into the streets and alleyways.

Combat Over.

Player Status:

Xenal (SP 5/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 7/9; RP 3/4)
Remi (SP 8/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 0/9; HP 12/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 1/11; RP 1/5)

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"Hey! Get back here!" Zez'ka exclaims. She takes off at a run, chasing after the fleeing shirren.

Trying to catch her!

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"Should have let the ooze get them." Drift mumbles to himself in frustration as he was busy looking the room over for a computer or anything else to evidence the situation but now there is a fleeing criminal.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Xenal groaned in frustration, but followed Zez'ka in the chase!

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi backs away from the ooze puddle in revulsion. "Those two were insane. Also, that thing is disgusting."

When some of their team take off after Theskell, she cries after them, "Don't go too far!" With a sigh she joins Drift in searching for a computer or notes about what the shirrens had been up to.

Perception?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Dark Archive

Zez'ka and Xenal take off after Theskell but quickly lose her down the many alleyways as she escapes.

Philt sighs. {"This is a s&&+ situation. He slides his boot through what is left of the ooze. You should go report back to your Venture Captain. I'll make sure this mess gets cleaned up."

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka returns to the house, to find that they've been dismissed. She offers Philt a handshake. "Thank you for your assistance."

"Well, that mission sure went sideways quick! I hope Philt helps the rest of the patients in time.... Worried!"

Dark Archive

With the situation concluded, you return to the Lorespire Complex to report in. Venture-Captain Arvin is a bit disappointed. "It is unfortunate that the augmentation technology wasn't reliable or reproducible, though I am glad that you were able to deal with the biotech monstrosities and prevent the creation of any more."

Arvin grabs his tablet. "AbadarCorp is grateful to be spared negative publicity. They have giving you full credit and prestige associated with this ordeal as well as the missing persons cases. Mr. Philt sends his own personal thank you. He says you will definitely be considered for future operations on AbadarCorp's behalf."

Soon after filing your reports the halfling community seemed quite impressed with how you dealt with Maija. Several halflings begin making inquiries about joining the Starfinder Society. This much-needed boost in recruiting helps put the PCs in Arvin’s good graces and even earns them a personal commendation from the current First Seeker.

The end. Feel free to continue roleplay and hope you enjoyed the run. Also congratulations. Each of you has unlocked the Halfling race Boon! I will have chronicles out soon.

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

”I ... I am really happy that everything worked out at the end. You had to save me too often. Sorry for my mishaps and all that!“ Donovan says while looking at the floor.

”I hope we meet again and I can prove myself to you!“

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi sighs. "I guess the rumors of the perfect augment were too good to be true. At least we managed to stay in AbadarCorp's good graces. Always try to keep a good contact."

She pats the lashunta gently on the back. "Don't worry about it, Donovan. Just make sure you get a good rest before accepting another mission. Hopefully for the next one you won't have to stand next to any more exploding zombies." She contemplates that awful thought. "I hope my next one won't be anything like that either."

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"One of those missions where it doesn't feel very successful but we are alive. I am interested in getting more info on those augmentations though..." Drift after the debriefing with a contemplative look on his face. His cybernetic eye begins to flash with data.

Drift begin note. The adverse side effects of these augmentations might be something to look into. Similar effect may be source of memory loss. Drift end note.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Lives were saved, but almost by accident. The drive of Avarice that AbadarCorp promotes will have more victims soon.

301 to 316 of 316 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius The Half-Alive Streets (Tier 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.