GM Tyranius The Half-Alive Streets (Tier 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map


201 to 250 of 316 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka hurries over to Donovan and digs another healing serum out of her pocket.

"Worry! Excitement!" Zez'ka exclaims. "Hang on, Donovan! You will be back up and distracting the enemy in a moment!"

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

"All the augments in the world still won't stop telepathy giving me the chills" adds Drift while stepping back to try the door behind him.

Engineering (Lock)?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi nods tightly, her ears still ringing a little from the heavy blow. She moves over to Donovan's side, prepared to pull out a healing serum of her own, or drag the lashunta if it comes to that.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Xenal walks over to to the door, and hauls it open.

Dark Archive

Remi and Zez'ka move to Donovan's side with a healing serum in hand as Drift and Xenal rush the door, only to find it securely locked. A scared shirren pokes it's head up on the opposite side of the window, hiding behind some crates. {Go..go away!"}

Round 4
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 0/11; RP 2/5; Prone, Unconscious; Stable)
Xenal (SP 6/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)
--------------------------------------------
Biotech Undead
--------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 0/12; HP 15/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 4/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 6/6; HP 9/9; RP 3/4)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:28/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Data double moves towards the next set of zombies.

Dark Archive

Data and the Zombies close in on each other as the zombies fire their integrated arc pistols.

Integrated Arc Pistol vs Drift EAC 14: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Integrated Arc Pistol vs Data EAC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damage (E): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The arc leaps from Data, though there is no one nearby for it to strike.

Round 5
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 0/11; RP 2/5; Prone, Unconscious; Stable)
Xenal (SP 6/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)

--------------------------------------------
Biotech Undead
--------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 0/12; HP 15/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 4/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 3/9; RP 3/4)

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka feeds her healing serum to Donovan.

Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Then she pulls out another one and hands it to him.

"Oh, joyous! You are awake and alive! Come! It is time to get up and be helpful!"

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan is quite confused that is lying on the floor bleeding again!

He stands up and looks apologetically at Zez'ka "I ... I do not know what to say ...".

He then takes out his shurikens.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Xenal softens her features as much as she can for the cowering Shirren, "My friend, now is not the time for fear. Now is when we must band together as one if we are to stop this menace!
Let us inside, we will protect you."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 7 + (4) = 23

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:28/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

I did mention this character was equipped with the welcome to starfinder boon. I picked the tatoo and he critted on me, so 10 temporary hit point and I get to cross this boon off my sheet. and Finally dispose of it.
Anyway I move one step back and north a little not having been in melee, greatful for that, and cast overheat a 15 foot cone which will get both. dmg: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8 fire dmg Reflex 13 for half. Drew a line to show which square I was in and the 15 foot cone is 1 square, then 3 squares and another 3 squares. This is the moment I've been waiting for, to use my overheat and actually get multiple targets.

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

T. Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Drift calls out while firing at the zombie with red clothing.

"Let us in before someone else gets hurt out here."

Dark Archive

Just before Data is struck by the electricity his sensors go off like some sort of spider sense as if sets up meager defenses. The electricity barely ends up scratching his armor plating. You also regain 1 resolve point.

Drift's acid dart sizzles away at the red eyed zombie while Zez'ka feeds Donovan another healing serum. Donovan is able to shakily get to his feet.

Meanwhile Data continues to hold the undead off as he places his palms together. The internal batteries begin to melt down and overheat as a wave of flame washes over the once living men.

Red Reflex DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Purple Reflex DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The shirren looks out and clicks nervously as the undead draw close once again. it ducks down low, out of sight once again. {"No....not while they are out there."}

Round 5
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 3/11; RP 2/5; Prone)
Xenal (SP 6/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)
--------------------------------------------
Biotech Undead (Red -5)(Purple -8)
--------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 0/12; HP 15/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 4/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 4/6; HP 9/9; RP 4/4)

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi replies in frustration, "You mean if these two go down we can come in? Because they just keep coming, you know. I hope you're not prepared to sit in there and watch them take us down, one by one."

Oops, maybe I should have said that privately, she realizes an instant later with chagrin, and hopes she hasn't succeeded in discouraging her own teammates.

To back up her own words, she takes aim at the nearest one.

Survival trick attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
Attack vs. red KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Trick attack damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dark Archive

Remi takes aim and misses. Philt even seems to help a bit as he fires a quick laser blast at the purple skinned zombie.

Azimuth laser pistol: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The Zombie doesn't even flinch as the laser burns into it. the pair advance on Data, slamming into the android from either side.

Red Slam vs Data KAC 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Purple Slam vs Data KAC 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Round 6
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 3/11; RP 2/5; Prone)
Xenal (SP 6/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)

--------------------------------------------
Biotech Undead (Red -5)(Purple -10)
--------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 0/12; HP 15/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 4/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 7/9; RP 4/4)

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

"Not One. More. Step." Xenal growled, her normally soothing baritone turned guttural with anger.

Get 'Em @ Red

Pike: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:28/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Survival knife attack on purple hit: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (11) = 13 vs KAC
dmg: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka tumbles through the road with a flourish and fires her gun at the red zombie.

Acrobatics to Trick Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 Failing.
Ranged Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dark Archive

Zez'ka gets a clean shot into the red zombie as Data slashes the second zombie across it's thick chest. The ribs seem to slow it down a bit as decayed flesh is torn off like a bed sheet.

Xenal stabs out at the red eyed zombie with his pike. The pike enters teh skull and the zombie falls to the ground.

Self Destruct; low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 8
Self Destruct Damage (Data, Drift and Xenal): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
DC 10 Reflex for half.

Electricity erupts out from the body as the augmentation overloads. The blast catches Data, Xenal and Drift in it's wake.

Self destruct damage not calculated below as awaiting reflex saves.

Round 6
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 3/11; RP 2/5)
Xenal (SP 6/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)
--------------------------------------------
Biotech Undead (Red -7)(Purple -14)
--------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 0/12; HP 15/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)

Zez'ka (SP 4/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 7/9; RP 4/4)

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan runs so he is not hindered by cover and throws the shuriken he holds in his hand at the zombie in pink clothing.

shuriken: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
piercing damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Dark Archive

Donovan looses a shuriken into the augmentation that the lone remaining zombie has embedded in its body.

Self Destruct; low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 20
Self Destruct Damage (Data): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
DC 10 Reflex for half.

More electricity bursts out at data as the Zombie falls. No more zombies seem to be coming down the alleyway.

Player Status:

Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 3/11; RP 2/5)
Xenal (SP 6/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4) - 1 reflex save
Remi (SP 0/12; HP 15/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 3/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4) -1 reflex save
Zez'ka (SP 4/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 7/9; RP 4/4) - 2 reflex saves

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

If anyone was dropped unconscious by the exploding zombies, Remi pours a healing serum into them.

She hurries over to the door. "Now you'll let us in, right?" She takes another look around and listens carefully for the sound of any more approaching zombies.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

Reflex 10: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Drift has some flash backs to when he had to deal with electrified serpents as he attempts to dodge most of the blast.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Xenal shakes her head as the electricity sparks off her armor.

She breathes deeply for a moment as she restores her calm. "Now, you're
going to let us in."

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:28/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

reflex: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (17) = 18
2nd reflex: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (5) = 6
I don't know about you Xenal, but I'd rather rest out here than in there, let's not anger whoever is in that house until we've taken a 10 minute rest. Wow, I'm at 1 HP

Dark Archive

Philt sighs and re-holsters his weapon. He looks to Remi {"The missing persons I was tracking and the augmentations you told me about each led to the same address. Here."} He points to the building. {"We need to find out what happened and avert any negative press for the Freemarkets and AbadarCorp."}

With the zombies defeated a second shirren appears at the window. He appears on edge from hours of holding off the zombies, he is agitated and erratic, and so he consistently deflects responsibility for the creation of the zombies. {"This wasn't our fault!"}

Player Status:

Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 3/11; RP 2/5)
Xenal (SP 5/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)
Remi (SP 0/12; HP 15/16; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 4/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 1/9; RP 4/4)

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

"Fault can be apportioned later, for now we must end this nightmare. Please, let us in."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (18) + 7 + (3) = 28

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Do you have any healing serums, Data? Or do you need one?

Zez'ka nods along with Xenal. "If you are not to blame, then why will you not let us in your home? Why have you chosen to let us die outside, rather than show us hospitality? Curious! Displeased!" Her antennae twitch in irritation. "I suggest you open the door and let us speak on better terms than these!"

@ GM: Out of curiosity, do you think this scenario will be completed by the 14th? Its the last scenario I need to complete to unlock ryphorians on my alien archive boon before the deadline. lol

Dark Archive

A possibility. I can certainly give it my best. It will be close though. All depends on posting rate.

The Shirren shake their heads as they seem panicked. {"Not gonna happen. You speak from there. What do you want from us? We have suffered enough."}

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"You have suffered? These people have suffered."

She points at the zombies in the street. "Mourn for them! Since you will not let us in, you're under arrest for the installation of flawed augmentations which have killed many and made others seriously sick. Let us in now, and we can work this out without violence!"

Clearly, Zez'ka has had enough of these people. She seems very angry.

Dark Archive

{“No! We’re not going to jail! Everything we’ve been through has been punishment enough! We’re leaving—and so are you! Go!”} A static arc pistol appears in a small gap in the window and fires at Zez'ka!

Static Arc Pistol vs Zez'Ka EAC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Init:

Drift: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Xenal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Z Data Z: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Remi: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Zez'ka: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Donovan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Vrisken: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Theskell: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Taking it into rounds, just to make things easier.

Round 1
------------------------------------------
Vrisken (Red)
------------------------------------------
Xenal (SP 5/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 1/9; RP 4/4)

------------------------------------------
Theskell (Green)
------------------------------------------
Remi (SP 0/12; HP 15/16; RP 4/4)
Zez'ka (SP 1/9; HP 12/12; RP 4/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 0/7; HP 3/11; RP 2/5)

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Zez'ka would have ensured Data was healed before the battle, back on the post when I asked about if he owned any healing serums. I'll roll his healing now, and if he has his own we can say they were his. Otherwise they'll be my serums.

Healing Data: 1d8 ⇒ 3
Healing Data: 1d8 ⇒ 3 He would have been at 7 hp.

---

"Ouch!" Zez'ka exclaims as the shirren ends their conversation with electrocution. "That was unnecessary! Disappointed!" she exclaims.

Zez'ka spends her turn hurrying the others around the corner and into the alley, out of sight of their attackers.

"These murderers will not go quietly. But, as others have mentioned, we are not well. Shall we rest before trying to find a way inside? Perhaps we can find another way into the building."

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

I'm okay for a temporary retreat since essentially the entire party is out of stamina, but I'll hold off on posting that unless we've got consensus.

Xenal glowers at Zez'ka, "Very diplomactic."

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

"Have you other feelings on the matter?" Zez'ka asks Xenal, "Or are you suggesting I should hide my feelings? Confused! Curious!"

Haha. Yeah, sorry. Zez'ka is a sucker for conversation, and has no verbal filter. Ever.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

No worries, and if that 28 didn't do it, not much you probably could've done! Xenal's just grumpy about the situation.

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

I also said that I would supply a healing serum, so Data can use that as one of your heals if you don't have enough.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:28/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Don't listen to Zez'Ka. We only want to help you, I would never turn you guys in. Whatever you're in we can get you out of.
diplomacy: -1 + 1d20 ⇒ -1 + (17) = 16
Data stays outside hoping to get a rest if a fight does happen.

Dark Archive

So moving down an alley for a brief rest? If so just let me know who is spending an Resolve Point and what you are attempting next.

The shirren loses sight of Zez'ka as she runs down a side alley. The alien ducks back down low and out of sight himself. {"Not going to jail..."} A small sob can be heard above the paranoid voice.

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Spending an RP to restore SP.

Yeah, if a 28 diplomacy didn't work, this is going to come down to a fight. Once we're rested I think she should check around the building to see what each of the possible entrances looks like. It's better we force our way in that let them shoot at us through their windows. Other opinions?

Wayfinders

Female Damaya Lashunta Operative 5 | SP 27/35 HP 27/34 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 21 +4 from mobility | Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +6 (+2 vs. poison/disease) | Init +7 Perc +12 darkvision 60ft | Speed 40 ft | Detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: none

Remi also withdraws to catch her breath while they figure out what to do next. {What do you think about splitting up try to get in multiple doors at once? They can't guard all of them at once, surely?}

Using an RP to rest

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Spending RP to rest.

Telepathically Donovan says to you all I believe that we should stay together! This is a dangerous place. Let us walk around and choose an entrance to enter.

Dark Archive

They are extremely scared and paranoid from the zombies trying to break in. Even with the 28 it wouldn't have been much use as it would take some time to change their attitudes on the situation.

Philt enters each of your minds telepathically, just as the shirren did {"We need to get in there and figure out what is going on. Figure what why these augmentations are going bad. Any of you able to unlock the door?"}

Player Status:

Xenal (SP 5/16; HP 19/19; RP 4/4)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 7/9; RP 4/4)
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 9/9; HP 12/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 7/7; HP 3/11; RP 1/5)

Acquisitives

N Male Human (Cyberborn) Mechanic 2 | SP: 6/6 HP: 10/10 | RP: 3/4 | EAC: 14 KAC:15 AC vs CM:23 | F:0 R:5 W:2 | Init: 3 | Speed 30ft | Engineering Re-Roll: 1/1 | Active Conditions: | Ammo Count: 12/20 Charges.
Skills:
Computers: 8 | Engineering: 10/14 | Life Science: 9 | Medicine: 7 | Perception: 6 | Piloting: 7 | Profession (Cybernetics): 11 | Stealth: 7

Drift rests with the others before creeping up and trying to unlock the door once again.

"Distract them if possible so I don't get blasted" he whispers while creeping up.

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/4

Spending an RP to rest as well

Xenal watches with bated breath as Drift does his work.

Dark Archive

Sneaking back around the corner Drift goes to work on the hinges of the door. Pouring a bit of battery powder and acid on the door he melts the hinges and is able to pull the door free with little issue.

The interior of the household has a 10-foot-tall ceiling and several sectioned-off areas. Inside is an open-concept living room and dining room with a walk-in closet near the entrance, a sectioned-off kitchen, two bedrooms, and a restroom.

A scared voice sounds from the living room area on the other side of the wall. “The components—we just weren’t fast enough, all right? That was the only problem. So…we imported some tech to help out. The ooze was just supposed to take apart and assemble tech, but it attacked Kinnakt! It ate them! Then started producing biotech implants, instead of what we’d programmed into it! We didn’t know anything was wrong until the first undead showed up. By then it was too late to do anything for the rest!”

Player Status:

Xenal (SP 16/16; HP 19/19; RP 3/4)
Z Data Z (SP 0/6; HP 7/9; RP 4/4)
Remi (SP 12/12; HP 15/16; RP 3/4)
Zez'ka (SP 9/9; HP 12/12; RP 3/4)
Dr. Mavrik (SP 2/6; HP 10/10; RP 4/4)
Donovan (SP 7/7; HP 3/11; RP 1/5)

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

They are calling out to us, right? They know we're inside? If so:

"It's not too late! Some people are still sick. With your help we can identify who needs emergency surgery. You can help us save lives! Please!"

If I'm mistaken and they don't know we're inside I will do something else.

Dark Archive

They do know the door has been opened. Are you moving into the house?

Exo-Guardians

Shirren Spacefarer Operative 2 | SP: 18/18, HP: 18/18, RP: 4/4 | EAC 15, KAC 16, CMD 24 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+1* R:+6 W:+4 | Init +4 | Perc +7, Bluff/Intim -1, Diplomacy +3, SM +7 | Acrobatics +12, Athletics +9, Computers +6, Culture +8, Life Sc. +4, Physical Sc.+6, Piloting +8, SoH +9, Stealth +9, Survival +7 | Speed 30 ft. | Communalism 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

She's trying this last time to see if they surrender. If it doesn't work out she will.

Exo-Guardians

Lashunta (Korasha) Soldier (Arcane Assailant) 1 | Stamina 7/7 HP 3/11 Resolve 1/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | CMB +5 CMD 23 | F: +2, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: none | N Male

Donovan shouts mentally ”Please trust us and come out. We need your help.”

Simultaneously he moves inside the house.

Stealth : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 4: Speed:25, Init:1, SP:28/28, HP:24/24, RP:5/5, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:4, Perc:3

Yeah, got on a day late, but I would have also spent resolve to recover SP, since resolve doesn't do much expect for that.
Then let us get rid of the ooze for you, if you want us to. Nobody has to know about this as long as the problem is resolved.

201 to 250 of 316 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius The Half-Alive Streets (Tier 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.