OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


2,401 to 2,450 of 3,959 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Oh, noooo! Not the east! Eastern statues are the most dangerous sort, I've heard.

Fera lays a hand on Mika's shoulder and steps past his fox-like friend, saying, "Let me take a look." He studies the statue a moment, sensing for the presence of evil - and carefully not including poor Mikail in this effort, for he already knows what answer he'll find.

Detect Evil on the statue. If it comes up negative:

"Mika, perhaps you could take a closer look at the statue, see if it holds any surprises for us, or if there is a way past it to wherever the chanting is coming from?"

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail just shrugs as Hoshiko tries to console him. "That was putrescent. It had no right to spray all that gunk onto us! Its going to take forever to get clean again! I just wish it had died with less fuss.. going on like that.. unseemly." the callous kitsune says, turning to where Ferabras has called him to the statue.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
"Lets see here.."


Mikail begins to examine the statue as a sudden voice echoes from it! "HAVE YOU BROUGHT ME MY OFFERING?"

Mikail:
You notice that the belly of the statue seems hollow. And that the voice is echoing as if whatever is speaking is INSIDE the statue. You spot hinges and a catch that looks like the belly can be opened by raising it up, like a visor on a helm.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko takes half a step back startled by the booming voice coming from the statue... she looks at the others...

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

DM - detect evil didn't spot anything, right? Not sure if it would penetrate a layer of metal.


Nothing evil spotted. But, yes, metal.

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Zolarus casts a dubious eye on the metal statue.

What type of offering is required? Gemssss, gold or blood?


The voice from the statue sounds almost perturbed. "THE MILK OF MY MOTHER!"

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

"Weeeelll dont any of you look at me!"

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"Yeah, I don't think so," Fera says dismissively. "If your mother is one of the monstrous creatures we have slain here, you'll drink her milk no more. Come out of there and face us, or we'll destroy you to get past your statue."


There is no response from the statue.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail nearly looses himself as Hoshiko refutes the companions indignantly. Still chuckling, he elbows Ferabras in the gut as the teifling alerts those within about their plans. With a glare at the much larger man, Mikail tries to salvage what he can.
"Milk of the Mother, you say? Yes.. I believe we can get some. My ..companion.. here is just a bit of a practical joker. Nevermind him. We are very interested in playing by the rules. We are perfectly devout, I promise!! Give us just a moment and we will deposit some Milk from the Mother."

Bluff: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

Barring any objections or complaints..
Mikail turns to his companions and says, "someone go back to that ugly thing back there and milk it into a cup, will you?" He gives the group an innocent and friendly smile completely at odds with his words and what the companions know of the task he is asking of them.


The voice sounds a little grumpy. "OH ALL RIGHT."

Milking the dead Mother is simple enough, although really disturbing. Who gets the honor?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

I'm tempted to say Soran will do it, but that hardly seems fair. And Fera wouldn't want anyone else to suffer it, so he's on it.

Fera holds up a flask of holy water and says quietly, "We could offer this instead..." He then returns to the fallen Mother and collects a bit of milk from her dead flesh, after finding or fashioning a suitable container. This is horrid beyond belief, he thinks as he works, but if it allows us a good shot at killing whatever her offspring is, it will prove worth it.

When he returns to his friends, he offers the milk to Mika, once again brandishing the holy water, then pretending to pour it into the milk, clearly making a suggestion to the tricksy kitsune.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail glares at Fera and snatches the cup out of his hand before he can complete his mimed actions. "Gods only know how they will test it, and we need to get past the door!!!!" he hisses before he turns back to the statue. Carefully he opens the little door on the statue and slides the cup through. "Told you we would get it for you! Now, would you mind opening the door please?"


Mikail opens the belly of the statue to reveal a disgusting little homunculus made from a gnoll fetus. It grabs the cup greedily and drains it down with a loud AHHHH. It turns around, pulls a key from its neck and places it into a keyhole. It turns the key and the entire statue swings away to reveal a long hallway that terminates in an ornate door decorated with images of Lamashtu and her worshippers.

Last chance to buff before the door opens and the fun begins!

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

As the door begins to swing open, Mikail gives a grin to his companions and fades out of sight, Cheshire cat style. Compared to the cheerful person they have come to know and love, the glee and malice apparent in the expression is extremely unsettling. Once the door is open wide enough, Mikail slips silently through and moves to the side inspecting the room before them.

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 + 20 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 20 = 45
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Zolarus Blesses the group!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras ignites his blade and says, "Let us end this thing." He can't help but cast a worried glance at Mikail, but the kitsune's turn to the dark side is a problem for another day.

Divine Weapon and ready to go!

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko is amused the paladin is acting like a milk farmer... although the thought itself sickens her.

Before stepping into certain danger the magus takes a wand to and taps herself with it for added protection...

Shield cast on herself // AC 29/20/20


Invisible Mikail opens the door and slips inside, revealing the room to everyone. Three rectangular shallow pools divide this wide chamber. A
short flight of steps in the northern half of the room climbs to a narrow alcove, atop which rests a sarcophagus sculpted from black basalt. Carved from the surrounding stone, the entire chamber is engraved with primitive runes.

A female gnoll in robes stands in front of the altar. She holds a falchion loosely and smiles. "Welcome, curs. Your blood and suffering will feed our Mother and ensure your miserable lives are worth something, at least. Time for redemption!"

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Hoshiko: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Mikail: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Zolarus: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Soran: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Foe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Round 1:
Heroes
Villain!

Heroes are up!

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

You sick puppy! Time for you to die!

Zolarus casts Ill Omen on the female gnoll.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"It is indeed time for redemption," Fera snarls in reply as he strides between two of the pools, his blade coming up as he moves. Reaching the gnoll priestess, he brings his blade down with all he's got!

Move action to get into room, standard to attack with Smite and Divine Bond flaming weapon!

+1 Greatsword, PA, Smite, Bless: 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 15 - 2 + 1 = 34
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite, Fire: 2d6 + 8 + 6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 6) + 8 + 6 + 6 + (2) = 30

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 15 - 2 + 1 = 22
Crit damage damage, PA, Smite: 2d6 + 8 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 2) + 8 + 6 + 6 = 23


Ferabras's swing cuts the gnoll priestess nearly in half. She falls to her knees, her eyes going dark as she splutters a curse, but not toward you. "Ankzahu, you b!tch. May they soil your corpse..." as she falls.

What remains floating in front of you, what was controlling the priestess, is a blue glowing ghost. She appears as a deformed human with gnoll features, a hideously scarred belly, and blackened wings. She smiles, a terrible bestial grin. "Ah well. She served her purpose and her soul is due to my Mother now. Too bad. She would have made a proper pawn in time. Hmm. Which one of you will serve as my vessel now? You, I think," she points at Hoshiko. "I like the pretty ones."

Mikail, Hoshiko and Soran are up!

Knowledge religion for more information on this thing!

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

K: religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

UMD: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

Mikail hesitates as he sees Ferabras chop down the woman and the specter rise from the newly fallen body. My rapier isn't going to do too much against ghosts.. he thinks. Considering quickly, he steps to the side and pulls a scroll from his belt. He reads it quickly and quietly, granting his companions greater speed. Then watches from the safety of his invisibility to see what happens.

Haste on the Party.


Mikail buffs! Zolarus recognizes the spirit as a true ghost! Any particular questions, Z? It's incorporeal and definitely has demonstrated the ability to possess others.

Hoshiko and Soran-NPC are up! I'm going to update slowly over the American Turkey-Giving Holiday, so if you're wondering, it's because we're all sleepy from the turkey. We'll go back into normal gear probably on Monday!


Okay, turkey-recovery has been achieved! Soran-NPC and Hoshiko are up!

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko moves 30 feet forward not enough to strike the ghost though and charges her sword with a spell for her next attack...


Will someone please NPC Soran for me? Thanks!

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Sorry..
Soran steps into the room and takes one look at the creature before him before reaching into a separate part of his quiver. the arrow that he brings forth is fiery red in its fletching with an odd red arrowhead. The room fills with the smell of brimstone as he nocks, draws, and fires this arrow.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Dmg?: 1d8 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + (6) = 18

Not sure if its going to do anything at all.. but its a +1 flaming arrow.


No worries. I'd run him, but I know Too Much.

Hoshiko hustles forward, while prepping a spell. Soran fires a flaming arrow at the ghost! It strikes her, but seems to do less damage than he'd like!

The ghost throws her head back and howls like a jackal. "FOOLS! Lamashtu take your souls for this offense!" She darts at Ferabras and tries to touch him! Touch vs Ferabras: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 She misses, her rage making her careless! And the dicebot laughs at me.

Round 2: Heroes!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera breathes a sigh of relief as the ghostly finger of doom misses him, then lashes out with his blade at the undead horror, hoping the focused power of good will destroy the thing!

Using Channel Wrath, burn two uses of LoH for an additional use of Smite, full attack with Smite and Divine Bond flaming weapon!

+1 Greatsword, PA, Smite, Bless: 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 15 - 2 + 1 = 15
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite, Fire: 2d6 + 8 + 6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 8 + 6 + 6 + (6) = 30

+1 Greatsword, PA, Smite, Bless: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 2 + 1 = 25
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite, Fire: 2d6 + 8 + 6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 8 + 6 + 6 + (3) = 27

Note that due to Smite, Fera’s touch AC is 15 vs the ghost! Not great, but better than a 12.

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

It's a ghost! Use holy or magic weapons against it!

Zol moves adjacent to Ferabras, channels positive energy against undead and prepares Misfortune (rolls 11+).

Channel DC 17: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 4) = 9

Don't forget Haste adds to touch AC! Knowledge Religion to discern weakness other than positive energy

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

I forgot all about haste! I get another attack! Thanks, Z!

+1 Greatsword, PA, Smite, Bless: 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 15 - 2 + 1 = 22
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite, Fire: 2d6 + 8 + 6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 4) + 8 + 6 + 6 + (3) = 33

And Touch AC is unfortunately still 15, since the +3 deflection bonus from Smite doesn't stack with the +1 deflection bonus Fera already has. But without the haste reminder it would actually only be 14.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail lets his invisibility fade away as he pulls a wand from his belt and points it at the ghost.

UMD: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

He flicks his wrist, but only succeeds in making it fizzle. "Damn!! Work DAMIT!!" he curses!

Soran, seeing that his arrow had some effect where the rest of his weapons would have none, begins to launch a stream of arrows. This time though, he uses arrows full of electrical magic!
Attack 1: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 19
Attack 2: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 24
Attack Haste: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 22

Dmg 1: 1d8 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 4 + (1) = 21
Dmg Many Shot: 1d8 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 4 + (1) = 21
Dmg 2: 1d8 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 4 + (3) = 17
Dmg Haste: 1d8 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 4 + (4) = 19


Ferabras' two final swipes land and carve away ectoplasm. Will vs Channel: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 4 = 20 Mikail swears, but Soran's arrows land and carve away even more ectoplasm!

Hoshiko is up! Sorry, I was laid low with a stomach bug. Better now!


We're sooo close, that I'm going to go ahead and drama-end this!

Hoshiko moves up, her spell sending crackling energy down her black blade. With a deceptively simple slash, she carves through the ghost, who throws back its head and howls in rage and anger. "I am NOT FINISHED with you! I will RETURN and you will SERVE THE MOTHER ETERNALLY!"

Her ectoplasmic form dissipates, but Zolarus remembers that ghosts can reform unless their mortal remains are consecrated and destroyed. This ghost seems particularly persistent.

There IS, however, a stone sarcophagus sitting atop the dais...

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera strides forward, blade in hand, to the sarcophagus. "Let us destroy the ghost's resting place, and the body within!" He shoves the lid off the sarcophagus!


The lid slides off with a grind and a thud and a puff of dust! Inside is a mummy, richly decorated with a golden death-mask cast in the likeness of a snarling jackal, and her belly appears to be badly swollen.


Perception checks from anyone examining the mummy/sarcophagus!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail puts the wand away, cursing it as useless as he steps up to the sarcophagus.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

"Yup. Its dead.." Mikail quips, reaching into the stone coffin for the death mask. "I wonder what we can get for this?!" he asks, attempting to lift it away from the body. "Lets save this, and burn the rest. Fire works on a lot of stuff.. maybe it will work here!"

He begins to dig through his pack, trying to find something useful. "I've got some alchemists fire.. stand back and we can use that, unless someone has any oil.."

Other than that, just torches. Same for Soran's gear list.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"Remember, Zolarus said that the physical remains must be consecrated and destroyed, in order to banish the ghost forever," Fera tells Mika and the others. "I suspect it has to be done in that order."

DM - Do we have to cast consecrate or is the requirement not that specific? If so, can we bring the remains to a cleric who we can pay to do that, then destroy the remains?

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail peeps up from being elbow deep (and almost head too) in his bag, cocking his head towards Ferabras. He raises his hands, showing two flasks of a fiery red liquid and says "But then we burn her, right??" in an innocently pleading tone.

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

Zolarus examines the remains and carefully gathers them in his pack.

Yessss, let's quickly take them to a cleric for consecration.


As the sarcophagus is examined, it is Zolarus who spots a hidden chamber under the corpse! The corpse itself fairly explodes as you move it and riches tumble from its engorged belly! Gems, jewels, gold, magic items! Rich, RICH I SAY!

Under the body is a hidden hollowed area, in which sits an amphora of ashes. Examining it, Ferabras can confirm it radiates evil; this then is the true remains of the dead priestess!

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail drops the gold mask in shock, vulpine maw hanging open in wonder. However, he quickly regains himself (Nearly dropping the two vials of liquid fire in his haste and surprise), and begins scooping the gems and jewels into his handy haversack. He glances askew at his companions as he moves quickly, and adds as an afterthought "We may as well keep them.. here, I can part it all out later.. No need to count.. Lets just grab and go!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Sense Motive DC 18:
Yea, he will share.. some of it :-)

Surprisingly, I am having a lot of fun with this Neutral Evil bit. Someone is going to have to give Mikail a good smack, and he's gonna be real sorry later, but for now it's a lot of fun!!


Armed with the true remains of the ghost, you can certainly take it to a good cleric to be consecrated. And maybe get poor Mikail and Hoshiko de-cursed. Is there anything else you want to do in the dungeon before we wrap up?

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Zolarus is ready to depart the dungeon. This module was fun but seemed extraordinary long.

2,401 to 2,450 of 3,959 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.