Carrion Crown

Game Master PJP

Current Map


3,351 to 3,400 of 4,110 << first < prev | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | next > last >>

Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

A stuffed bulette faces the door to this room. Cabinets along the walls contain a partially dissected bugbear, a partially transformed doppelganger, and a complete goblin dog, all preserved in alchemical fluids.

Nothing else exiting here.


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Silas returns to the room with sarcophagus and eyes the spiral stairs leading down. "I guess that's the only place left to check here," he says. He shoulders his shield and takes a firm grip on his sword before descending down.


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie summons an ancient nodachi into her hands, murmurs a prayer and follows behind Silas.

ancestral weapon and Divine favor


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

Sitting up, Tara lets out a groan of pain. "That was not fun." she mumbles to herself, looking around the room. Seeing a few other of her friend injured, Tara offers up a prayer to Pharasma, calling upon the goddess's holy energies to heal them. Tilting her head to examine the sarcophagus, Tara lets out a gasp.

"This sarcophagus cost enough for a lord's ransom! Look at the details in the carving, it clearly marks this as an Orisiani relic." Tracing one of the markings carefully, Tara gushes over the item.

Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 2) = 7
Appraise: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

A spiral iron stair literally hangs above the valley beneath the museum, connecting to a small stone terrace and a wooden door. Although the view is dizzying, the stair and terrace are stable and safe.

The basement room looks like a storage area. Three large crates sit in the room, now empty. Hazards: Three large, sealed, opaque black glass jars sit inside the room.

Also inside the room is a large monstrosity - a flesh golem with no eyes, surrounded by 6 homunculus that seem to be leading and proding it. They seem surprised by Silas' entrance.

Surprise round for Silas.


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Wow, crowded room. :)

Silas responds to the threat in the only way he knows how - with violence. This violence, however, is directed at the beast's handlers.

Longsword Attack - Great Cleave: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Longsword Attack - Great Cleave: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Longsword Attack - Great Cleave: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Not sure how many he can reach, but he'll conclude his strike at the golem if possible.

Longsword Attack - Great Cleave: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Pop, pop, pop!

Three of the little winged devils get cut in half and pop out of existence. And then a slice to the big guy, although the creature seems to resist the blade more than expected. (DR 5)

Initiative:

Silas: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Sophie: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Tara: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Vivian: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Fleshy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Homunculus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Round 1: (Bold may act)
Homunculus (hiding behind the big guy, apparently guiding him)
Vivian (4 dmg)
Silas

Tara (13 dmg)
Sophie (5 dmg)[/b]
Flesh Golem (8 dmg)


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Seeing that his sword is not as effective as he'd like it to be, the large man decides that the best option is to overcome it with strength.

Longsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Longsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

'There is no mechanical problem that cannot be solved with enough brute force and ignorance.'


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

I'm a little stumped here. Best I can do is use a reach weapon over Silas's shoulder. I actually suspect the golem is a victim here. GM, can Sophie reach the little things from over Silas's shoulder?


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

That may be the case, but you might have a challenge convincing Silas of that.


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

I think you take a penalty for soft cover, but otherwise a reach weapon should work here.


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie draws her longspear as she follows behind Silas, dropping her Nodachi at the bottom of the staircase. She stabs over Silas's shoulder at the little creatures.

"Boy, this wizard has been known to create innocent constructs before. I think this may be one such creature. Leave it be."

longspear, attack, heroism, Divine favor, power attack: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 21
cold iron, piercing: 1d8 + 7 + 2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 + 6 = 17


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

Did everyone remember to heal the 7 hp from when Tara channeled?


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

"So far, everything we've encountered in this man's house has tried to kill us," Silas replies with resignation. "But I'll bow to your wisdom."

Thanks, Tara. I thought I had adjusted Silas' statbar - it appears I didn't.


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

Let's not lost all hope, Silas.


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

I think we got a little lost in recruitment, but I believe it is Vivian & tara who are up.

Round 1: (Bold may act)
Homunculus (hiding behind the big guy, apparently guiding him)
Vivian (4 dmg)
Silas
Tara (13 dmg)
Sophie (5 dmg) - ancestral weapon (dropped), divine favor
Flesh Golem (31 dmg)


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

Hearing a kerfluffle coming from where Silas explored, Tara sticks her head up the stairwell. "I don't know if I can fit up to help, Silas. Can you try to retreat?" she calls out.

Holding Tara's turn to see if Silas retreats.


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

For clarification, I'm pretty sure the stairway goes down and Silas and Sophie are below you.

"Retreat?!" Silas shouts back up the stairs. "But we're not ... Oh fine!"


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

Let's leave it alone, as long as it doesn't attack us, Silas…


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

Ah, that makes more sense! That's for the clarification!


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

I am going to take Viv's comment as a delay action.

With the help of the homunculi, the obviously blind flesh golem swings mighty fists at Silas.

Left Fist Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Right Fist Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 3) + 5 = 15

Round 2: (Bold may act)
Homunculus (hiding behind the big guy, apparently guiding him)
Vivian (4 dmg)
Silas (15 dmg)
Tara (13 dmg)
Sophie (5 dmg) - ancestral weapon (dropped), divine favor

Flesh Golem (31 dmg)


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

"For being innocent, this guy packs a hell of a right hook," Silas mutters. "Clear the stairs; We're coming back up!" The warrior shouts out to those behind and above him.

Silas will withdraw. He'll holding his action, though, for anyone still behind him to do the same first.


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

I still see 6 homunculi on the map. Didn't we kill some of them? Can we attack the ones that are left with reach weapons? Sophie will either try to stab it with her spear or summon a spiritual weapon to attack it


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Map updated. Yes, 3 of the handlers have been dispatched already. Sophie can use a reach weapon to attack the golem from the stairs, but not any of the homunnculi right now. It seems like Sophie is trying to push in while everyone else is retreating - Silas, is waiting for Sophie to retreat. Unless you can get coordinated, I will have to assume you are using your action to stumble over each other and move on to the monsters turn...


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie casts spiritual weapon and directs it against the homunculi. Then she withdraws up the stairs unless that would make the weapon disappear. In which case she pulls back as far as she can


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Sophie - If the weapon goes beyond the spell range, if it goes out of your sight, or if you are not directing it, the weapon returns to you and hovers. You still need to attack with it.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 0 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Round 2: (Bold may act)
Homunculus: Blue (6 dmg), Orange, Yellow
Vivian (4 dmg)
Silas (15 dmg)
Tara (13 dmg)

Sophie (5 dmg) - ancestral weapon (dropped), divine favor
Flesh Golem (31 dmg)


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Since Sophie attacked with her spiritual weapon I'm going to assume that she didn't withdraw.

"I thought we were ...? Fine then, I like this tactic better anyways," Silas says with a grin. A growl in the direction of the golem and its handlers follows. His sword swings out against the construct.

Longsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Longsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

first of all, thank you for making the attack roll and looking up the spell for me. I was on the go and didn't have time to do either thing. Second of all, sorry for not communicating more clearly. As a player I see this is on me. Sophie is maybe not as self-aware...

Sophie slaps the back of Silas's head in exasperation. "Did you hear anything I just said, boy! Odds are that thing is a victim in here. We want to free it, not kill it!"

i.e. go after the homunculi, leave the thing alone


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

Pinching the bridge of her nose, Tara listens to the sounds of battle below. "Most constructs constructed from flesh are mindless creatures. That's what makes Saban special, he's the only intelligent one so far in creation." Tara calls down, hoping to help her allies.

Tara will hold her turn until an enemy moves within striking range


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

"Yes but Saban was made by the same maker."


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

Well, I can't go in so far, and I can't shoot either...It's too crowded


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9
Sophie Kundegard wrote:
first of all, thank you for making the attack roll and looking up the spell for me. I was on the go and didn't have time to do either thing. Second of all, sorry for not communicating more clearly. As a player I see this is on me. Sophie is maybe not as self-aware...

No worries - I'm good either way. :) :)

Sophie Kundegard wrote:
Sophie slaps the back of Silas's head in exasperation. "Did you hear anything I just said, boy! Odds are that thing is a victim in here. We want to free it, not kill it!"

Silas turns to spare a glare in Sophie's direction before turning back to the foes in front of him. "Crazy old woman can't make up her mind," he grumbles to himself.


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

The handlers continue to shout instructions at the golem, and it swipes again at Silas.

Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 4) + 5 = 12

Round 3: (Bold may act)
Homunculus: Blue (6 dmg), Orange, Yellow
Vivian (4 dmg)
Silas (27 dmg)
Tara (13 dmg)
Sophie (5 dmg) - ancestral weapon (dropped), divine favor

Flesh Golem (55 dmg)


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

The weapon strikes at the homunculi again.

spiritual weapon, attack, heroism: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31
force: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
CRIT CONFIRM: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 2 = 20
force: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Meanwhile, Sophie murmurs a prayer of protection for Silas. "Keep your shield up, boy. He'll strike a few more times before this is through, and my protection may not hold." you should go total defense

she is casting Sanctuary on Silas


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

"If I'm just going to stand here and not get hit then shouldn't you ...?" Silas begins before his admonishment is cut short as Sophie's ephemeral weapon cuts down another homunculus. "Ok, then," He says simply as he readies his shield.

Total Defense: AC 28


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

Why Don't you get downstairs, Silas? Either the creature is too big to follow you, and so it poses no threat, or it can follow you and we can fight it , all the five of us!

The Young Redhead might have a point


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

"I've been told that I'm to stay down here!" Silas shouts back up the stairs. "Quite pointedly, I might add."


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

So another handler goes down. The other two try to get the golem to attack Silas again, but the golem seems confused and doesn't swing.

Will Save vs Sanctuary: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Rinse and repeat?


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

yup

Sophie smiles with satisfaction as her plan appears to work. "Here, Silas." She murmurs a prayer of healing for him
cure moderate wounds: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (2, 5) + 6 = 13

spiritual weapon, attack, heroism: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 2 = 26
force: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

"Thank you," the warrior mutters back, still holding up his shield. "You know, I feel kind of useless just standing here."

Continuing Full Defense: AC 28


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Will Save vs Sanctuary: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

So far so good.

Round 4: (Bold may act)
Homunculus: Orange (6 dmg), Yellow
Vivian (4 dmg)
Silas (27 dmg)
Tara (13 dmg)
Sophie (5 dmg) - ancestral weapon (dropped), divine favor

Flesh Golem (55 dmg)


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie heals Silas again. "Can't be too much longer now."

cure moderate wounds: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 2) + 6 = 13
spiritual weapon, attack, heroism: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 = 28
force: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Silas is continuing Full Defense for an AC of 28 and the damage shown on him in the current round status doesn't reflect the previous CMW Sophie cast on him. Combined with the one she just cast, he should only have 1 point of damage on him.


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

I am travelling this week, but will try to keep us moving.

Sophie puts down another one, and with only one left, the creature is clearly having trouble knowing where to aim. (He is blind, after all).

Round 5: (Bold may act)
Homunculus: Yellow
Vivian (4 dmg)
Silas (1 dmg)
Tara (13 dmg)
Sophie (5 dmg) - ancestral weapon (dropped), divine favor
Flesh Golem (55 dmg)


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

none of our names are bold but I'm guessing that's an oversight

spiritual weapon, attack, heroism: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 = 28
force: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

The nodachi continues its grim work. Sophie murmurs the same spell of protection for herself. casting sanctuary again If all the homunculi are dead she will try to heal the flesh golem.

clw, Oracle: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Correct...

The last homonculus is destroyed, and as he disappears, the golem drops to the ground as well.

GM:

Damage: 12d10 ⇒ (7, 4, 6, 2, 2, 4, 4, 5, 10, 9, 3, 7) = 63
If you are peeking, I missed the fact that each dead handler was supposed to cause 2d10 dmg as we went, so by the time they are all gone, it seems that the golem has been destroyed as well.

There seems to be nothing else of value in this room.


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Silas stares at the immobile construct for a moment before giving it a push with a heavy boot. "Don't look at me," he says, turning to Sophie. "I didn't hit it." Finding nothing else of value, he heads back up the staircase to the museum.

"Wasn't there a second floor to this building?" he asks. "If there is, there's got to be a way up. Let's take another look around before heading north." He then directs the others to search the rooms looking for trap-doors in the ceiling or hidden ladders.


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

is the flesh golem "dead", "unconscious", or just collapsed?


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

Everything all right up here?


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

GM? Does Sophie believe that CLW would have any effect on this golem?

3,351 to 3,400 of 4,110 << first < prev | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Harker Presents: Carrion Crown Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.