Carrion Crown

Game Master PJP

Current Map


3,301 to 3,350 of 4,098 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>

Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Well, let's see if Sophie saves...
Fear Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Paralyzed For: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Sophie freezes as the mummy bursts free. The mummy swings a clumsy but very strong arm at her.

Slam Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Round 1: (Bold may act)
Sophie - Paralyzed until round 3
Mummy
Vivian
Stefan - Pending fear save

???
Tara - Pending fear save
Silas


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

DC16 Will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Vivian enters the room.. only to freeze on spot, shaking with fear


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

Here is Tara's will save for her turn

Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Want to bot Stefan's fear save?


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Yah, we waited too long aleady.

Fear Will Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Stephan freezes in abject fear. Suddenly, from behind you, the other sarcophagus moves as morphs enough to cause an elongated appendage to form. With this pseudo-pod, it tries to slam Tara.

Slam: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The creature has some sort of strong adhesive that causes it to grab Tara an hold here. You are grappled, and cannot escape without dealing with the adhesive.

Round 1: (Bold may act)
Tara (14 dmg, grappled)
Silas


Round 2: (Bold may act)
Sophie - Paralyzed until round 3
Mummy/Red
Vivian
Stefan - Paralyzed until round 4
Mimic/Green


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

I am confused. How am I getting grappled since I never moved into the sarcophagus room? Did someone move my token?


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

It is hard to say - but you had to make the fear save based on the same position. Were you not following the group along?


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

I was attempting to hang back in case of issue with Silas and Vivian, but as it has already happened, I'll roll with it.

Letting out a screech of surprise as she finds herself stuck to the sarcophagus. "Pharasma, take these vile creatures of un-life back to your boneyard!" holding aloft her holy symbol with her free hand, Tara fills the room with holy energy, this time turn to harm undead.

Channel Positive vs Undead: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 5) = 12 DC 16 Will to resist

Does my Lore Keeper ability go off since I am technically touching this creature? If yes, I get a free DC 23 Knowledge check
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Seems like it should. Plus, as a changeling, you probably are more familiar with other shapeshifters.

Mummy Will Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Round 1: (Bold may act)
Tara (14 dmg, grappled)
Silas

Round 2: (Bold may act)
Sophie - Paralyzed until round 3
Mummy/Red
Vivian
Stefan - Paralyzed until round 4
Mimic/Green


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Hearing the commotion, Silas charges back to the room where the others are engaging with the undead and globule.

Will Save vs Mummy Fear: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14

Seeing the wrapping-bound horror, the large man pales and stills.

Duration: 1d4 ⇒ 1 rounds


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

The mummy strikes out at Sophie.

Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Also, now need a Fort Save, DC 16 to avoid mummy rot.

Round 2: (Bold may act)
Sophie - Paralyzed until round 3, pending fort save
Mummy/Red
Vivian
Stefan - Paralyzed until round 4

Mimic/Green
Tara (14 dmg, grappled)
Silas - paralyzed to round 2


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

fortitude vs. disease: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 4 = 21


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

Vivian rushes to Sophie's help, her sword ready

Silas, we might need your help here. Ladies in distress.

Keen Longsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Dmg: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Keen Longsword, Crit?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Dmg: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

The blade cuts deep into the rotting flesh


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Vivian slices expertly, but notices that this undead creature is hard to damage. DR 5

The shape shifting sarcophagus on the other end of the room continues to wrap its elongating appendage around Tara, constricting the air from her lungs.

Grapple to maintain: 1d20 + 10 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 5 = 26
Constrict Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Both Silas and Sophie break free of the fear gripping them.

Round 2: (Bold may act)
Tara (27 dmg, grappled)
Silas


Round 3: (Bold may act)
Sophie
Mummy/Red (9 dmg)
Vivian
Stefan - Paralyzed until round 4
Mimic/Green


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie steps back and murmurs a prayer.
weapons against evil on Vivian's sword, Sophie's longspear, and Sophie's claws. If Silas is adjacent to me on his turn can we say she readied in order to cast it on his weapons as well?
Weapons Against Evil bypasses up to DR 5 on evil creatures as long as it is not DR/Epic
Also, is Heroism still active on Sophie? It has an hour duration so I would think so; just checking.


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

When did you cast heroism? Because you rested after the rust monsters, and I don't see a cast since then. But I could be missing it.


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

I forgot we rested. Nevermind


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

Tara lets out pained gasp as the sarcophagus constricts around her. With her free hand clutching onto her holy symbol with a white knuckle grip, Tara attempts to dig her claws into the mimic. "VIVIAN!" Tara snaps at the other Pharasmian, "Silas is paralyzed. Help me."

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 = 22
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 2 = 12
Crit Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

@GM What does Tara know about the creature grappling her? Out of character, I am presuming some type of unique mimic, but in character I am still waiting to know what you will impart to me.

I do have remove paralysis available if someone can get this mimic off of me.


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Hmmm... posted Silas' attack yesterday. Looks like the site goblins got it. :|

Silas moves his weapon into an offensive posture and swings at the faux-sarcophagus.

Longsword Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Longsword Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

The remnants of fear still cling to him, however and his blows go wide.


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Tara:
Mimics are thought to be the result of an alchemist’s attempt to grant life to an inanimate object through the application of an eldritch reagent, the recipe for which is long lost. Over time, these strange but clever creatures have learned the ability to transform themselves into simulacra of man-made objects, particularly in locations that have infrequent traffic by small numbers of creatures, thus increasing their odds of successfully attacking their victims.

Though mimics are not inherently evil, some sages believe that mimics attack humans and other intelligent creatures for sport rather than merely for sustenance. The desire to completely fool others is thought to be a part of their being, and their surprise attacks against others are a culmination of those desires.

A typical mimic has a volume of 150 cubic feet (5 feet by 5 feet by 6 feet) and weighs about 900 pounds. Legends and tales speak of mimics of much greater sizes, with the ability to assume the form of houses, ships, or entire dungeon complexes that they festoon with treasure (both real and false) to lure unsuspecting food within.

A mimic exudes a thick slime that acts as a powerful adhesive, holding fast any creatures or items that touch it. An adhesive-covered mimic automatically grapples any creature it hits with its slam attack. Opponents so grappled cannot get free while the mimic is alive without removing the adhesive first. A weapon that strikes an adhesive-coatd mimic is stuck fast unless the wielder succeeds on a DC 17 Reflex save. A successful DC 17 Strength check is needed to pry off a stuck weapon. Strong alcohol or universal solvent dissolves the adhesive, but the mimic can still grapple normally. A mimic can dissolve its adhesive at will, and the substance breaks down 5 rounds after the creature dies. The save DC is Strength-based.

Tara Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Silas Reflex Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Tara and Sila both strike blows against the mimic, and both find their weapons grip to the adhesive body. Silas just manages to avoid getting stuck fast, but Tara is not so lucky. DC 17 Strength check to pull it free.

Sophie casts a spell.

The mummy strikes again.

Slam vs Sophie: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Need a Fort save DC 16

Round 3: (Bold may act)
Sophie (11 dmg) - Weapons Against Evil
Mummy/Red (9 dmg)
Vivian - Weapons Against Evil
Stefan - Paralyzed until round 4

Mimic/Green (12 dmg)
Tara (27 dmg, grappled)
Silas - Weapons Against Evil


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

+1 Keen Longsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Dmg: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Vivian hopelessly flails at the mummy, fearing the strenght of its blows


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Did Sophie take damage last round also?


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Yes, it seems she did and I forgot to note it. Fixed.

The mimic continues to squeeze Tara. She passes out.

Maintain Grapple: 1d20 + 9 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 5 = 22
Constrict Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Round 3: (Bold may act)
Tara (40 dmg, unconscious, grappled)
Silas Weapons Against Evil


Round 4: (Bold may act)
Sophie (27 dmg) Weapons Against Evil
Mummy/Red (9 dmg)
Vivian Weapons Against Evil
Stefan - Paralyzed until round 4
Mimic/Green (12 dmg)


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

See Tara's eyes close, Silas growls and flails into the creature with a greater intensity.

Longsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Longsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Longsword Critical Confirmation: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie is almost down, FYI; 6hp to go. Should she cast Hide From Undead or should she make two claw attacks on the Mummy? I'm leaning towards the former... but am open to ideas.


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

hide from undead would be my recommendation.


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie takes a step back. "If you need a few moments to be hidden from the undead before striking them again, speak now!" Sophie says as she takes a step back from the Mummy.

Casting Hide From Undead on anyone that says they want to receive it. Note that it will end for *all* of us as soon as anyone under the effect makes an attack or casts an offensive spell.


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

"I'm useless if I can't attack!" Silas yells out. "Take the others; Not me."


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Silas kills the mimic by cutting it into two. As is dies, the adhesive gives way, and Tara is free, although not yet conscious.

Given the state of things, I am going to assume everyone else wants to be hidden.

The mummy suddenly senses so many have left, and heads straight for Silas.

Of course, all of you could take AoO expect Silas, but I suspect you won't want to...

Slam Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Also, please make a DC 16 Fort save to avoid mummy rot, which is both a disease and a curse.

Everyone is up!
Round 4: (Bold may act)
Vivian Weapons Against Evil
Stefan - Paralyzed until round 4
Tara (40 dmg, unconscious)
Silas Weapons Against Evil


Round 5: (Bold may act)
Sophie (27 dmg) Weapons Against Evil
Mummy/Red (9 dmg)


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

"Come at me!" Silas snarls at the undead creature just before it pounds him with its fist.

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

The large man spits out some blood in response, but grins and attempts to return the blow two-fold.

Longsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Longsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Is Tara stable?


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

Vivian gets behind the mummy to get a tactical advantage, but fails to hit

+1 Keen longsword, flank: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13
dmg: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

Tara flops around like a ragdoll.

Stabilization check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14 DC 11


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

I'm going to assume Vivian did *not* accept the spell since she just attacked.


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

She is now...And Stephan, you are no longer paralyzed if you missed that.

Silas' weapon bites deep into the bandages and whatever may lie beneath.

Round 4: (Bold may act)
Vivian Weapons Against Evil
Stefan
Tara (40 dmg, unconscious, stable)

Silas Weapons Against Evil

Round 5: (Bold may act)
Sophie (27 dmg) Weapons Against Evil
Mummy/Red (28 dmg)


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie murmurs a prayer of healing for herself.

cure serious wounds: 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 3, 2) + 6 = 18


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

attack with flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10
dmg: 1d8 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (4, 4) = 11

Once again, the redhead fails to hit their foe, ad she starts to worry..


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Round 4: (Bold may act)
Vivian Weapons Against Evil
Stefan
Tara (40 dmg, unconscious, stable)

Silas Weapons Against Evil

Round 5: (Bold may act)
Sophie (9 dmg) Weapons Against Evil
Mummy/Red (28 dmg)

Stefan - still with us?


Female Changeling Cleric of Pharasma 8 | AC 16 T 12 FF 15 | HP 51/51 | Fort + 6 Ref + 5 Will + 10 | Init + 6 | Perc + 6 | Channel: 5/6 left | Darkvision 60 ft | 20 ft with pack 30 ft no pack | CMD 20 CMB +8 | Hero Points: 2/2
Spells Cast:
Bless

I have nothing that I can do while unconscious


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

OK, we may have to assume Stefan has left us...

The mummy attacks Vivian.
Slam attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Round 5: (Bold may act)
Vivian (11 dmg) Weapons Against Evil
Stefan
Tara (40 dmg, unconscious, stable)
Silas Weapons Against Evil


Round 6: (Bold may act)
Sophie (9 dmg) Weapons Against Evil
Mummy/Red (28 dmg)


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie decides the time for hiding has ended, and slashes at the creature with her claws.

Claws, power attack: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 = 13 for slashing, bypasses up to DR5 of evil creatures: 1d4 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 4 = 10
Claws, power attack: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 = 26 for slashing, bypasses up to DR5 of evil creatures: 1d4 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 4 = 12

crit confirm: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 = 13 for slashing, bypasses up to DR5 of evil creatures: 1d4 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 4 = 11


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Dmg: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Vivian tries to defend herself from the mummy, but the blow, terrifying in his power, lands anyway.

Nearly breathless, the redhead tries a feeble counter attack


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Taking advantage of the distraction that Vivian provides, Silas grins and slams his sword into the mummy again and again.

Longsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 = 30 flanking
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Longsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 flanking
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR$ | RotRRed$ | Gallowspire

Sophies claws dig in deep, and clearly cause the mummy some trouble. And then Silas' ferocity is enough to put the undead creature down.

Combat over. Tara is unconscious.

Perception, DC 25:
The mummy wears a ring of the ram under its wrappings.

Appraise, DC 20:
The mummy’s sarcophagus is of ancient Osirian
make and is worth 2,000 gp.


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Appraise: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

As Silas lowers to the ground to check to see if Tara is ok, he notices a glimmer of something precious beneath the creatures linen wrappings.

"She needs healing," he says as he moves over and removes the mummy's burial wrappings enough to extract the ring. "This is interesting. Anyone know anything about it?"


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie murmurs a prayer of healing over Tara. As she awakes, she tells her "Get up, girl. Pharasma isn't done with you just yet."

cure moderate wounds: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 7) + 6 = 20


Female NG Changeling Oracle (Spirit Guide) 8 | HP 59 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | CMB +11, CMD 23 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +7; +4 vs. disease, +2 vs. Undead, +2 vs. Fear, immune: sickened | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft

Sophie takes the ring out of Silas's hands and studies it.

detect magic.

something?: 1d20 ⇒ 1 +4 for knowledge (arcana, local, geography, history, planes, nature, religion), +6 for spell craft

snort.

before we leave the room, Sophie will cast Heroism on herself


female Human Rogue/Inquisitor (4/4)-AC 20 T 15 FF 16 HP 59/59 -Ini+5-BaB+6 (+8 ranged) CMB +6 CMD 19- Fort +8 Ref+9 Will+8 -Per+13 Move 30

Vivian cast the same spell over the ring, and try to identify it

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Male Human Fighter 8 | HP 84/84 | AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +12, CMD 21 | F: +10, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. fear, +2 vs. emotion spells/effects | Init: +4 | Perc: +9

Once Tara is returned to consciousness, Silas moves back to the entrance room to examine and open the western door.

3,301 to 3,350 of 4,098 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Harker Presents: Carrion Crown Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.