GM Greaek's Rise of the Runelord

Game Master Greek Stronghammer

Map
Loot

Initiative:

[Dice=Corrin]1d20+2[/dice]
[Dice=Loxley]1d20+4[/dice]
[Dice=Sazzat]1d20+3[/dice]
[Dice=Yeda]1d20+1[/dice]
[Dice=Zeldana]1d20+3[/dice]
[Dice=Enemies]1d20+X[/dice]


951 to 1,000 of 1,087 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm examines the door for danger.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 (+1 for traps)


The door looks fine, inside you hear a demonic voice chanting and the sound of bubbling like a fountain.


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

So, we've moving foreword yes?


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

The elf patted Dewdrop and followed behind the others again, Something else had to be down here than just that one strange terrible creature. Though he hoped not.


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Well, we hear a demonic voice. So, we tread carefully I presume :)

That chanting... I wonder if we've already reached Tsuto's love. I doubt we're going to have a pleasant conversation in there, interrupting whatever ritual she undertakes. If we would like to retain the element of surprise, we'd better action fast...

She looks around at the members of the group, landing particularly on Loxley and Zeldana.

Does anyone have a way to get us in there quietly, or should we prepare to burst through the door? Got any useful spells for me?


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

"Chanting?"
Loxley's brow furrows and she moves up to the door. Closing her eyes in concentration she listens, trying to pick out what what's was being said.
"Hopefully it's not a summoning ritual or something similar."
Perception Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Knowledge, Arcana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 or Religion = 17

Yeda Wolfspirit wrote:
Does anyone have a way to get us in there quietly, or should we prepare to burst through the door? Got any useful spells for me?

Loxley regretfully shakes her head as she listens.

"I'm afraid not."


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

"Cover the lights and I'll try to open it quietly."

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

When it's dark, Tamm gently tries to see if the door is locked.

If it is unlocked, he will open it slightly and peek in.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 (low light vision)

If it is locked, he will quietly try to pick the lock.

disable device: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Yeda's eyes light up at Loxley's suggestion of a summoning.

She whispers. Then we need to get in there and stop it!

She nods at Tamm, her sword held in front of her.

My blade is thirsty...

Stealth, armor: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 1 - 4 = 11


DM Rolls:
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Sazzat you crack open the unlocked door and peer inside. This huge room looks like nothing more than an immense underground cathedral. Stone doors stand to either side of the main entrance, but beyond this, the walls are carved with strange, spiky runes. In the center of the room is a large pool, with a ring of polished human skulls balanced on stone spikes arranged in a circle around the deeper midsection. At the far end of the room, a pair of stone stairways lead up to a pulpit on which sits a second pool, this one triangular and filled with churning, bubbling water that looks almost like translucent lava. Yet while wisps of what looks like heat and steam rise from the strange orange liquid, the room itself is deathly cold.
Sazzat you see a tiny demon above the second pool, and as you open the door the chanting stops. She looks at you and screeches "You dare intrude in the mother's sanctum, prepare to pay for your crime." as she yells this she cuts her wrist, and the drops of blood fall into the pool. A Sinspawn begins to crawl out, and the light from the pool decreases. She looks visibly concerned but turns her attention towards you.
Initiative:
Corrin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Loxley: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Sazzat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Yeda: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Zeldana: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Demon Lady: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Sin Spawn: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

So first up is everyone but Sazzat


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Loxley’s attention immediately fell upon the tiny creature.
”A demon.”
She said quietly. Fear and fascination in equal measure in her voice.
Knowledge, planes to identify the demon: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
I didn’t think my luck with real dice could carry over into virtual ones as well.

And then things began to happen. Her eyes widened as she saw the demon cut itself and allow the dark fluid to fall into the pool below.
”No!”
She cried out uselessly. As the Sinspawn begins to pull itself from the pool Loxley grits her teeth and draws her will in, focusing it into shape. With a sharp gesture and forceful tone she points an almost accusing finger at the demon.
”Forzare.”
A bolt of unerring force erupts from her finger and flies at the demon.
Spell resistance because I think it has it, even if Loxley failed to remember do to that horrific roll.: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Possible damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

"Right, well looks like we found where that first one came from." Zeldana said as she watched another claw it's way out of the pool.

Giving a chance for the fighters to get in there before herself, Zeldana glared heavily at the winged creature golden eye gleaming

Evil eye against AC, DC 15


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Yeda quips to the little impl. Huh, you don't look like Tsuto's type.

She rushes forward, blade drawn, reaching the top of the stairs.

double move, 60'. The stairs don't match the tiles exactly, but I did stick to counting tiles that roughly matched the path.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Following after Yeda he moved torwards the other stair. When he got close enough he threw his first spear with all his might at the Sinspawn.

"Dewdrop defend that stair!"

He ordered pointing to it.

point blank shot spear throw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

Dewdrop readied attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Sorry guys, I haven't spent much time at home in the last week and won't have much until labor day. I'll try to post more frequently, but it might not be daily
Zeldana stares it down, will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19, Corrin's blade flies wide, and she has no spell resistance to spells so it hit.
The sin spawn fully takes form, and crawls out of the pool. Erylium begins to Mutter arcane words, and while she does her wounds begin to patch up
Everyone may go again


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Yeda takes one step close to the demon and slashes at it.

5' step

greatsword attack, furious focus: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
greatsword S damage, furious focus: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 3) + 9 = 15
confirm?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
crit S damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 4) + 9 = 17

She feels like she gets pretty good heft on the swing and grunts through it, in her distinctly shoanti way.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm moves into the room, to the foot of the stairs.

Then he casts Vanish on himself.


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Loxley moves into the room and draws back an arrow. With Yeda engaging the demon she targets the sinspawn and releases her arrow.
Ranged attack on sinspawn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
possible damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Zeldana looked to the sin spawn as she had the creature above. Focusing her attention upon the creature with a gleaming golden eye.

Gonna do it again! Though on the sin spawn. To AC, Evil Eye DC is 15


gonna skip corrin's turn
Yeda runs up and swings the hardest she's ever swung, cleaving into this quasit. They lose the spell and snarl as they look almost dead. She'll fly up 5 feet and then cast a spell on Yeda, roll a will save

Below DC 14:
You are paralyzed for 3 rounds

Sinspwn will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 and will move towards Yeda and attack
bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6claw 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
back to top of the round


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Will, DC14: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Yeda drops to the ground, paralyzed. booo!


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm moves up to the top of the stairs and stabs the sinspawn from the cover of his invisibility.

sneak attack shortsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (3) = 7


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Derp. Thought i was waiting on them to go >.<

He wasnt entirely sure the creature did, but he pulled out another spear and charge up the stair stabbing wildly and angrily at the sinspawn attacking Yeda.

Raging!

spear stab raging,flanking: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 11
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7

Clearly his anger at seeing Yeda frozen in place had him wildly stabbing at the monster.


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

With both creatures engaged in melee with Loxley wanted to lower her bow. But she was short on options so she once more drew back and took aim at the sinspawn.

Ranged attack on Sinspawn: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 4 = 14
possible damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Zeldana saw Yeda freeze and worry flashed across her face before she ran up the stairs and pulled out The Brass Dwarf speaking words of power before fire burst forth from the card.

Burn!: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3
I drew lines to show where the fire is going. DC for the burning hands is 15

"Fortune favors the bold." Zeldana said as she flames died down.


Yeda freezes up and falls to the gound. Sazzat pops out and stabs Sinspawn, dealing significant damage Loxley stands another solid shot at the sin spawn. They roll their saves vs burning hands Sinspawn Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7Demon Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
The demon flies off to the side and once more begins to cast a spell. The sinspawn begins to bite and slash at corrin Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4claw 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4claw 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

lol, let me know when 3 rounds is up

Yeda begins to whistle to herself on the ground.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm flubs trying to repeat his attack on the sinspawn....

flanking sneak attack shortsword: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6

damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (6) = 12


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

"ArgAhh! Cursed thing! Dewdrop get up here!"

He called out as the disgusting creature bit him. He slid over and stabbed at the creature again.

"Lox! Zel!Shoot the flappy thing we got this ugly!"

He growled angrily.

angry(raging) flanking stab: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 25
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8

flanking dewdrop gore: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Loxley gritted her teeth with a bit of satisfaction as her arrow sunk into the abomination's flesh. She saw the winged demon dart out of melee with the others and hesitated a moment. The arcanist didn't like the sound of it's chanting.

Corrin Whisperwind wrote:


"Lox! Zel!Shoot the flappy thing we got this ugly!"

The hesitation pasted and her aim swung the chanting demon and she let loose another shaft.

Ranged attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Possible damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

"I don't have any ranged weapon!" Zeldana called. At least not till next level!

However, looking at how the stairs where how far out the creature was. 'Oh this is a poor idea... but one part brave three parts fool makes a hero they say.'

I'm going to use a hero point for this roll, because this is going to be a tough one I'm sure.
Acrobatic: 1d20 + 4 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 8 = 18

CMB: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Well it just seems like the dice hated this idea...

Zeldana bolted, using the stairs as a lift off point, jumping into the air to grab the creature and try to bring them to the ground.


Sazzat stabs at the Sinspawn but it misses by a large amount. Corrin and Dewdrop go for the Sinspawn and tear them down. Loxley sends an excellent shot at the demon, but it bounces straight off the skin much to your disappointment.
The lady finishes her spell, and a demonic large rat appears and bites at the frozen Yeda (AC 9) Bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 201d4 ⇒ 3 and roll a constitution save. She then turns to Loxley and says in her head "Go to sleep little girl, you know you're tired" and you can roll a will save, DC 13.
Group is up


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

CON check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 CON check only? or fort save? If Fort, add another +3


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm stabs at the Sinspawn again.

flanking sneak attack shortsword: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13

damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (6) = 10


The sinspawn is dead sazzat


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Loxley’s eyes narrowed in anger as she cursed and lowered the bow. She started to raise a hand and gather her will.

DM Greaek wrote:
She then turns to Loxley and says in her head "Go to sleep little girl, you know you're tired" and you can roll a will save, DC 13

Will save vs 13: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Her hand was only half way up when her eyes widened in surprise at the voice in her head. A heart beat later her lids grew heavy and her body began to relax. Her hand fell back to her side and she had the faintest feeling of falling.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7
DM Greaek wrote:
The sinspawn is dead sazzat

Misunderstood your last post.

Tamm fires a Blinding Ray at the flying imp-thing.

Blinding Ray

blinding ray touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 (CL 2)

Probably just Dazzles it.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Is the flappy thing an abberation or magical beast? Same question for the sin spawns I guess too.

He motioned torwards the rat adjusting his grip on his short spear. He growled out as he took aim and threw the spear hard at the flying creature.

Dewdrop rat gore: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
point blank raging throw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 10


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

"This is what we call a terrible situation." Zeldana muttered as she ran to Loxley and began shaking the bard furiously to get her up. "Come on Loxley! You can't sleep now!"


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

So, some of us having saving throws to work on :P


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Identify sinspawn:

knowledge(dungeoneering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

I don't have an applicable knowledge skill for the little imp thing


sorry guys, I had finals then drove halfway across the country. I'll try to post daily, no promises until the 23rd
Sazzat beams the demon, and it begins to shout in panic. Loxley falls unconscious, but Zeldana wakes her. Yeda it was fort, but still a fail. Sazzat has little luck with his check.


The demon Shrieks and flies blindly in the direction of the group, and the rat bites at Corrin bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 151d4 ⇒ 1 rest of the party is up


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm fires another Blinding Ray at the flying imp-thing.

blinding ray touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 (CL 2)

Probably more Dazzling.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

fort save: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12

This rat is really kicking out butts. I assume it moved closer to me to be able to bite me? atop the dead sin spawn?

"Ow! You stupid dirty rat!"

He growled out pulling out his last spear and stabbing at the rat. Dewdrop followed after it and tried to slam it about with his rack of antlers.

If the rat moves to atop the dead sinspawn, Corrin would sidestep to the right on the map to flank it with sazzat. If the rat moved up, he would stay in the spot and flank it with Dewdrop

Spear stab, flanking, raging: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 9
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8

dewrop gore: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Okay, so this is round 3 of paralysis, if I'm counting right. Next round I'm back?


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Loxley stirs at Zeldana’s shaking, coming to from the forced slumber. Even though it was only for a moment she can’t be sure how long she was out and it takes a second to remember what happen. Her cheeks redden in embarrassment as she looks up at the the witch then quickly sits up.
” Ah, thank you.”
She manages to stammer out as she gets to her feet with the other women’s help. Her embarrassment quickly turns to anger as she focus on the demon again. Once again Loxley gathers her will as she reaches forward. Her anger sheathing it in cold rage before condensing onto the tip of her finger. Flecks of ice fall from her fingertip and she whisper.
”Shiinea”
A ray of freezing wind and ice erupts from her out stretched finger, aimed at the demon.
Ranged touch attack: 1d30 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
possible damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

"You're welcome!" Zeldana said before she ran by Loxley and made her way up the stairs on the far side closer to Corrin.

Double move


She is once more blinded by Sazzat. Corrin and Dewdrop attack the rat, but they both miss. However the rat disappears, as does the paralysis of Yeda.

Sazzat:
you begin to see her differently. She begins to grow larger and grows fangs. Roll a DC 12 will save or be frightened, if you succeed you are shaken.

Her wounds seem to bind themselves
Group is up


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Frightend


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Zeldana cast a spell then moved to join the group, a bit grossed out that she had to stand over the dead sinspawn, then reached out to touch the rat.

Touch attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
If she touches the rat he takes damage and is fatigued.

951 to 1,000 of 1,087 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Greaek's Rise of the Runelord All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.