GM Greaek's Rise of the Runelord

Game Master Greek Stronghammer

Map
Loot

Initiative:

[Dice=Corrin]1d20+2[/dice]
[Dice=Loxley]1d20+4[/dice]
[Dice=Sazzat]1d20+3[/dice]
[Dice=Yeda]1d20+1[/dice]
[Dice=Zeldana]1d20+3[/dice]
[Dice=Enemies]1d20+X[/dice]


1,001 to 1,050 of 1,087 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

frightened rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Sazzat:
You can't believe it... The demon found you here. It traveled all the way from Riddleport, just to find you. You have to run, once more leave your life behind to save your skin. Shame about your friends though.

Also Zeldana the rat poofed away, so if you have something else you'd like to do then you can keep the roll


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

*smacks forehead* Foolish me got ahead of myself, should have taken my time reading! XD Is the demon still too far off the ground to touch? Because if so then... I can't really do anything else...


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Yeda sits up and stands to stretch her body, feeling it again after the paralysis fades.

Stand from prone, move action.

Any attacks of opportunity to resolve before I take my std. action?


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

"The Demon!!!" Tamm cries out at the top of his lungs.

He turns and runs for the door.


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Loxley growled and adjusted aim.
”Shiinea”
She hissed again sending another freezing ray at the demon.
Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Possible damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
looks like she over corrected ><


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

With a frown he roared in rage and threw his last spear. There would be nothing to do by go gather them after this...

last round of raging throws as well: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 10


No attacks of opportunity Yeda, she's still off the ground Zeldana.


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

cool, continuing on then...

Yeda slashes at the rat near her...

greatsword attack, furious focus: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
greatsword slashing damage, furious focus: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 4) + 9 = 14


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Zel is sadly useless...


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

poke


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

poke poke?


Magus1/Swash1 HP 14/14 | AC19 T15 FF14 | F+2 R+7 W+2 | CMD 15 | Init +7 | Per+7 | AP 2/4 | PP 4/4 Spells Cast:

still runing


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Yep still here


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Ready and willing.


*GASP* how long was I out for? You there boy, what day is it? I'm back guys, I got back from vacation and hell kinda came loose, but I'm ready to resume now. Everyone ready?


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

I've been there. Though mine it normally after I get sick. But I'll still ready to go.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Still running


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Hope you got the hell under control :) Welcome back. Ready to go!


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Ready. Hope you can keep up. ;)


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

*nods*lets give the thing with the flappy mouth and wings heck!


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

*poke*


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

*poke?*


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

*m'row?*


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Should we start looking for a new GM?


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

A few days ago i sent a message asking if he was okay. Certainly hope things can get back on track. But... maybe we should put feelers out.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

It's been a pretty long while since he posted


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Sigh, yeah. I don't often see games find new GMs though, as it's asking for a pretty hefty commitment. But who knows, maybe somebody is looking for a game to run.


I'm super sorry guys. I went through a rough break up, and I've been kind of dealing with that. I'm feeling better now, and if you all are still here I'm ready to continue. I apologize for all the times that I am absent, I've got just slight commitment issues. But you all are an amazingly patient group, and the only one that I continually come back to.


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

I'm still here.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Still here


Imma put up a post, we'll see who responds!
Corrin and Loxely both miss their attacks as Sazzat runs from the room. There is no remaining Rat, unfortunately, so we can take that as you rising up unless you have something else in mind
The demon shrieks desperately as her wounds begin to heal, and a black orb begins to coalesce around her hand and she propels it at Yeda Ranged Touch attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 If it hits you feel your energy begin to drain away and you take Strength damage equal to: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 for 3 rounds, you can roll a DC 13 fortitude save to half the amount. Whole party is up


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Here as well, and man sorry to hear that!


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Still here! Sorry to hear about the real-life stuff. That's rough for sure, real-life comes first!

fortitude, DC13: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 So, -3STR

Yeda snarls in defiance as her arms weaken a bit from the black orb's strike. She immediately slashes back at the demon.

greatsword attack, S damage (furious focus, STR dmg): 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 1 = 152d6 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (3, 3) + 9 - 1 = 14 15 to hit for 14 S damage


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

running......

so scared.....

much panic......


Gonna post an update for combat tonight and tomorrow night, Friday night I'll post the enemy's turn if Loxely hasn't posted a response. But other than that it looks like we should have the whole group! Once again guys, I can't apologize enough for leaving you like that, and all the times I've gone missing without warning.
Yeda is hit by the beam but is able to resist some of the effects of the strength draining spell. The demon is not in range, so you can either hold your action in case she comes near or try something else.
Bold have yet to act
Sazzat
Yeda
Zeldana
Loxley
Corrin & Dewdrop

Demon


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Oh, the demon is off the ground? In that case, let's call that a readied action in case the demon comes in range (so I can keep initiative order).


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

"Dewdrop! GUARD!"

He called out pointing to Yeda, whatever that blackness was he didnt think the woman valiant or not could handle another blast of that.

spellcraft: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
ANy chance that ID's her spell...nope it certainly doesnt

He in turn moved and rushed down the stairs for his nearest spear that he had thrown.

Moving to where one of his thrown spears may have landed? unless they are still sticking out of the flappy thing. If that was the case,

Seeing his spears still stuck in the creature he roared out and took a running leap... trying to catch one of his spears and hopefully pull the flappy thing down with it into range.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
cmb I guess?: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22

the Elk would move itself between Yeda and the flappy thing to muck up her aim if it could.


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

I sadly have like... nothing I can do in this combat... so... Full defense!


Corrin makes his way to where one of the spears lie, and will be able to throw it next round. Zeldana takes full defense, and Yeda stands at the ready to strike the demon when it comes down.
Waiting on bold
Sazzat
Yeda
Corrin & Dewdrop
Zeldana
Loxley
If Loxley doesn't show up at some point, should we recruit a new member? If i remember correctly she was supposed to fill the roles of both Wizard and some Healing, but both are filled to some degree. I'll leave it up to you guys, I might see if one of my friends would be interested if we do. If they do play I believe this would be their first time, which could be fun. If they aren't then I'll probably put up a post in the recruitment tab.


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

six is a reasonable size, so even if Loxley returns I think we'd have room for your friend.


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

”Oh, for the love of...”
Loxley snarled
”Shii-nea”
She emphasized each syllable like it would some how improve her chances as she fired off another freezing ray at the demon.
Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Possible damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Loxley swore like a soldier as the ray missed its intended target.


Loxley's bolt misses, as the demon darts towards Yeda and unleashes 3 attacks on her (But first you get your held attack) Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 211d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1Claw 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 251d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2Claw 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 191d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 and make 2 DC 13 Fortitude saves vs

poison:
you take 1d2 points of dexterity damage, and repeat the save every round or suffer 1d2 damage again
She then flies away, provoking attacks of opportunity from dewdrop, Yeda, and Zeldana.
The party is up!


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

did the readied attack hit?

Fortitude, DC13: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Yeda feels her joints stiffen slightly after the demon gets its claws on her. She slashes at it as it retreats away again.

greatsword attack of opportunity, S damage (furious focus, STR dmg): 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 1 = 102d6 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (2, 6) + 9 - 1 = 16

Actual round actions: ready another attack for if it draws near again

readied attack:
greatsword attack, S damage (furious focus, STR dmg): 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 1 = 172d6 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (1, 5) + 9 - 1 = 14


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Still scared...round3


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Dewdrop AoO gore: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Following his last instructions the valiant elk followed Yeda and prepared to strike the flappy thing if it neared.

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Hefting up the short spear with a roar of triumph the battle addled druid spun his eyes narrowing at the sight of the creature. Though possibly out of range he reached back and hurled the spear at it with all his might.

spear throw point blank shot: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Please add +1 if the creature is withing 30 feet, subtract 2 if its beyond 20 feet, subract another 2 if its beyond 40 feet.
damage, rage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5
Add 1 damage if the creature is within 30 feet.

confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Confirmaton - Please add +1 if the creature is withing 30 feet, subtract 2 if its beyond 20 feet, subract another 2 if its beyond 40 feet.
additional damage if it confirms: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5

Lawls* ones on a possibe crit for damage? really paizo dice roller :P


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Gritting her teeth Loxley decides to change tactics. She readies a spell, calling it to the front of her mind. Her hands flexed as she thought of the somatic motions. Next time the demon fluttered within reach of the fighters she would react.

Readied action:

"Delumous Fortoxus."
Loxley's hand lash out in a quick series of gestures. With the final snap of her hand a bolt of shadowy energy leaps from her hand and streaks towards the demons shadow.

Spell: Shadow Trap
Save: Will vs 15 negates
Last for 2rds


in case link doesn't work:
You pin the target’s shadow to its current location, causing the target to become entangled and preventing it from moving farther than 5 feet from its original position, as if its shadow were anchored to the terrain. Each round on its turn, the target can attempt a new saving throw to end the effect as a full-round action. A flying creature can only hover in place or fall while entangled in this manner. This spell automatically fails when cast on a creature that doesn’t throw a shadow, and it ends if the creature is entirely in an area with no illumination.


Yeda's first readied attack misses her, as the demon dodges out of the way to strike. Dewdrop is able to hit the demon, but as he pulls away the skin doesn't look damaged at all. Sazzat is out of the room, and the fear effect is almost done. As it flies back Yeda slashes at it again, but she's unable to land a blow. Corrin throws his spear at the demon at close range, and it pierces into the skin, a tiny bit of blood trickling from the wound. All that for a drop of blood. All jokes aside, that was rough. I sat here for a solid 5 minutes trying to find a possibility of reduced ac to confirm that crit. I assume Zeldana is just defaulting to total defense, as she said she couldn't really do much.
The demon swoops once more to attack Yeda with her three attacks once more bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 141d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3claw 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 271d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2claw 2.: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 271d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 As she comes in Yeda swings again, and with dewdrop there she gains flanking and hits. Your blade slices into her, but it doesn't leave as big of a mark as you are used to as you pull away. Dewdrop also attempts to gore her, but he misses. As she tries to fly away Loxley wraps her shadow around her Will dc 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 and she is unable to fly away.
Party is up


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Stil fleeing


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Readied action, when demon approaches again:
greatsword attack, S damage (furious focus, STR dmg): 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 1 = 142d6 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (2, 6) + 9 - 1 = 16

The bloodrager holds her ground, thinking the demon is in a pattern now and will approach again soon...


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Sorry, I ended up having a busier weekend that I expected. My mother-in-law was tboned driving out of Walmart so.. yeah... She is okay though! Shaken, but okay!

If you still want her AoO
Attack with quarterstaff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Next part
Seeing that the demon is set for targeting Yeda, Zeldana throws off her own defense to bolster Yeda's. She'll do an aid another for Yeda to up her AC by 2

1,001 to 1,050 of 1,087 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Greaek's Rise of the Runelord All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.