GM Greaek's Rise of the Runelord

Game Master Greek Stronghammer

Map
Loot

Initiative:

[Dice=Corrin]1d20+2[/dice]
[Dice=Loxley]1d20+4[/dice]
[Dice=Sazzat]1d20+3[/dice]
[Dice=Yeda]1d20+1[/dice]
[Dice=Zeldana]1d20+3[/dice]
[Dice=Enemies]1d20+X[/dice]


1,051 to 1,087 of 1,087 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)
Zeldana Dardlara Amaria wrote:
Sorry, I ended up having a busier weekend that I expected. My mother-in-law was tboned driving out of Walmart so.. yeah... She is okay though! Shaken, but okay!

:/ Glad to hear everybody is okay. No need to apologize with a situation like that. Real life comes first.


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Yeda, I think it’s still in melee range for this round and the next since it couldn’t fly away. GM will have to say so for sure.

With the demon still in melee Loxley didn’t want to chance firing into combat. And it was already too crowded at the top of the steps. She could only hold herself ready to act if it managed to escape her companions’ attacks again.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Waiting on clarification myself whether the demon flappy thing is held up or flying away.


The flappy thing is held
Both Yeda and Zeldana's swings miss, and Zeldana assists Yeda in staying alive.
My apologies for the fight seeming slow guys, I don't think I've ever seen her run out of spells. Ideally, you can take her out when she's held and we don't have to do this fiasco for much longer


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Top of the round again?


Waiting for Corrin, then I'll post what hopefully is her last turn


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

I think I'm due to turn around and head back this round.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

crazy weekend sorry for the delays
Dewdrop tried to head but the creatre on his horns wildly.
Seeing the creature unable to flee he rushed up the stairs drawing out his sickle slashing at the wicked creature as he drew close.

Dewdrop gore: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
sickle attack flanking i think, plus rage: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10


Dewdrop's gore misses the demon widely Roll another attack roll, and a d2. if it misses again than it hits one of your friends for half damage, 1 Yeda 2 Zeldana but Corrin lands a solid blow with his sickle, though it doesn't leave as much of an effect as you thought it would. Her wounds continue to stitch up, though she begins to look worried. She swings at Corrin with all 3 attacks bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 171d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1Claw 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 221d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0Claw 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 131d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1. Sazzat, you quickly realize that the demon was an effect a spell cast by her, and all in your head. I'll say you are able to get to where you are on the map, and have a standard action. also, unless i'm just being dumb, your attack with your shortbow/dagger should be 1d20+4. 3+1/2+3/4 rounding down, though that could just be me.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Dewdrops errant attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24
d2: 1d2 ⇒ 2
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm fires an arrow but his aim is still a little shaky.

shortbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Grr.. die already!

greatsword attack, S damage (furious focus, STR dmg): 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 1 = 92d6 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 9 - 1 = 12 ug


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Zeldana kept guard over Yeda, as while Corrin had been the one attacked this time, Yeda was the closest person to her making her the only option at the moment.

Gonna keep up Yeda's AC!


Waiting on Corrin, the errant attack doesn't hit any of your friends


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2
Corrin Whisperwind wrote:

crazy weekend sorry for the delays

Dewdrop tried to head but the creatre on his horns wildly.
Seeing the creature unable to flee he rushed up the stairs drawing out his sickle slashing at the wicked creature as he drew close.

[dice=Dewdrop gore] 1d20+3+2
[dice=damage] 1d6+1
[dice=sickle attack flanking i think, plus rage] 1d20+3+2+2
[dice=damage] 1d6+2+2

^^^^ Corrins Attack


You get a turn this round as well, as that was before her turn


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Dewdrop gore: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Corrin, sickle, flanking, rage: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 27
confirm: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 18
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5
if crt confirms add: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7
Both elk and elf continue to try and rapidly attack the flying creature.


Sazzat turns around and runs back, firing an arrow at the demon that was doomed to fail. Yeda swung a mighty blow, but you pull back to avoid hitting Corrin as he stricks a mighty blow into the creature, drawing a substantial amount of blood. Zeldana helps cover corrin's back as he pulls back, and the fairy swings at him with everything she has, her shadow beginning to fade. claw 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 281d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 211d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 claw 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 211d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 as dewdrop scratches it.
party is up


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Yeda pauses, sets her feet and tries to take a more accurate swing at it.

[standard] attack demon
greatsword attack, S damage (furious focus, STR dmg): 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 1 = 152d6 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 9 - 1 = 15 a little better :/

You can't last much longer, demon! Yeda snarls, revealing more and more of the animal side of her.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm advances slowly across the room towards the fight with the little demon.

As he does, the little raccoon he saved earlier bounds across the room and scrambles up onto his left shoulder.

He methodically pulls an arrow from the quiver on his back, puts it to string, aims, and launches the arrow straight towards the demon's mid-section.

shortbow: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 4 = 17 (in combat)

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Zeldana kept up her place.

Sadly there is nothing else I can do at the moment...


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Dewdrop gore: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The valiant Elk continued to try an head butt the flappy monster to death as its held low while his elven friend adds his own flurry and slashes with his sickle.

Flanking, rage: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5

"Just die you unholy unnatural creature!"

He growls out as he viciously continues to slash at the monster with his sickle.


Yeda swings her sword at the demon, but once more the blow swings wide. Sazzat sinks an arrow in, though it barely leaves a perceptible mark. Dewdrop is able to add another scratch to the creature, while Corrin's blow bounces off ineffectively. Her shadow releases as she screeches and slashes at Corrin Claw 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 241d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2bite 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 251d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3claw 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 301d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0Claw 2 confirmation: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 141d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 and she flaps away, provoking attacks of opportunity from everyone.
Attacks of opportunity and everyone is up


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

"Cover your eyes!"

Tamm waits until the demon flaps clear of the scrum of combatants and then he conjures a cone of blinding colors that flash out to engulf the little creature.

Casting Color Spray (DC15 Will save to negate)


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Yeda lunges at it as it starts to try to get away.

Oh no you don't!

greatsword attack of opportunity, S damage (furious focus, STR dmg): 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 1 = 142d6 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (4, 5) + 9 - 1 = 17 wow, these rolls :|

and if it's still in range just after...

Yeda focuses on her blade and imbues it with elemental energy.

[swift] imbue elemental strikes

greatsword attack, S damage (STR dmg), cold damage: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 1 = 192d6 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 - 1 = 121d6 ⇒ 2 Getting there... 19 to hit for 14 damage.


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Zeldana swung her staff as the demon flew past and this time tried once more to hit the second time.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage(Though I don't think that hits): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Loxley grinds her teeth as the demon’s shadow slips free of her spell.

Sazzat Tamm wrote:
"Cover your eyes!"

Turning her head slightly and half closing her eyes, she tried to keep the creature in sight. Not willing to burn another spell, the arcanist begrudgingly fitted another shaft onto her bowstring. It hadn’t worked out very well last time, but it was all she could do right now.

Ranged attack with longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Possible damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1
That's a nope. :p
Loxley cursed under her breath at the little fluttering pain in her arse.


Corrin's turn:
Corrin's AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7Dewdrop's AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

As the demon breaks out of it's paralysis the group all takes one last swing as she breaks away, and as Yeda's blow lands she is cut in twain and falls to the ground below the balcony in 2 separate pieces.
Battle is over, and you all hit level 3!


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

"Graaahhh!"

He began swiping wildly at the creature as it tried to escape... though it found itself in the path of the much bigger and deadlier blade of Yeda. He followed the pieces down panting as he landed and the adrenalin wore off.

"That thing was tough for something so small."

He muttered while trying to catch his breath. He didnt want to admit it but he was tired. When he got angry like that sometimes he just didnt know how to take care of himself.

"Do you think we should takes its body back up top for someone to study?"

He called back up.


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Yeda pants as she calms back down from the fight.

I don't like things that fight with tricks. I had to cut it in half.

She wipes the sweat off of her face with the back of her hand before wiping the detestable demon blood off of her blade.

I don't mind a mess but this blood carries a curse in it.

She nods in response to Corrin's suggestion. Yes, perhaps the priests will want to check this place out, and "cleanse" it. On the other hand... we cannot be certain that we'll have free use of this passage for very much longer. If our interference is noticed it may be closed off.

Soo... at 3rd level is corrin getting lessor restoration :D


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

"Sorry about panicking a moment ago. Somehow it made me think I was back in Riddleport and there was a terrible demon trying to drag me down to the abyss." Tamm tells the others.

"Never experienced anything like that before."


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 3/4 Hero Points: 3

Loxley shoulders her bow as she walks over to Sazzat. Patting his arm, she offers a friendly smile.
"It's okay, the creature knocked me out briefly with some kind mental attack. I'm sure it was something similar for you."

She approaches the others, eyeing the two halves of the demon.
"It's not going into my pack."
Forcing a little chuckle and glances around at the others.
"Did anyone bring an extra sack?"
At the mention of bringing a cleric to 'cleanse' the area Loxley nods in agreement.
"That sounds like good idea. I would sleep better in town knowing a proper deity had blessed this... this..."
She gestures broadly at the room in disgust, unable to find the right word.
"Should be push on deeper before we return up top?"


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 25/25 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+9 (Low-Light) | BlindRay 7/7

"It would be smart to look around and see if there's anything dangerous or interesting laying about." Tamm says.

He casts Detect Magic and examines the room they are in.

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

"Is everyone alright?" Zeldana asked when the creature fell. "That... was very unpleasant..." She added with a heavy sigh. "Maybe we should look around then head back, I don't know about the rest of you but I'm worn out and you all did more than me."

After agreeing with Sazzat on looking around first Zeldana, with the creature dealt with, moved down to look at the pool the demon had drawn the sinspawn from. Kneeling down next to it she looked the pool over with an investigative eye.

Knowledge History: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

I feel like is has to be one of those two! If it isn't let me know and I'll roll and different knowledge.


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)

Yeah, I'm fine. Just feeling slightly weakened. Nothing a couple days rest won't cure. We shouldn't spend very long before we bring a cleric down here for cleanup and sanctifying, and then press on.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 1/1 Init +2/ HP 21/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Unfortunately no Miss Yeda Corrin was a jerk and took his 2nd level as Barbarian so he can be an angry druid... I am sorry and have failed you :{

"I'll carry the peices...they are vile but I don't want some unknown flappy thing wandering under the city. Well if its a thing that there are more of. I no longer have the energy to cast any of my druidic magics, and chasing that creature down has left me fatigued but We, Dewdrop and I, Can go on longer if we need to."

With the peices gathered up he set them on the floor.. not touching. He moved to gather up his thrown spears.


Female CG Shoanti Elemental Water Bloodrager 3 | HP 32/32 | AC 16, t11, ff16 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F+5 R+2 W+1 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 16/16 rds | Elemental Strikes: 3/3 rds | Hero Points 2 | Active conditions: -3 STR
Bloodraging:
HP 38/38 | AC 14, t9, ff14 | CMB +9, CMD 22 | F+7, W+3 | greatsword +9 (2d6+9)
Corrin Whisperwind wrote:
Unfortunately no Miss Yeda Corrin was a jerk and took his 2nd level as Barbarian so he can be an angry druid... I am sorry and have failed you :{

lol, no you're fine. play the build you want to. Ability damage heals easily over reasonably short time.

1,051 to 1,087 of 1,087 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Greaek's Rise of the Runelord All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.