The Rise of the Runelords

Game Master DEWN MOU'TAIN

Map

Perception:

[Dice=Corrin]1d20+8[/dice]
[Dice=Loxley]1d20+4[/dice]
[Dice=Sazzat]1d20+7[/dice]
[Dice=Yeda]1d20+6[/dice]
[Dice=Zeldana]1d20+7[/dice]


251 to 300 of 1,635 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

"Saucy wench..." the half-elf responds.

He stands, fishes out his room key, and leads the girl upstairs.


"Most men find that appealing."
You go up to your room, and unless you have anything else you want to do that night we cut to Black.
@Yeda @Corrin anything you want to do tonight, or are we go to cut to morning


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

Cue angry father scene ....


nah,he's passed out drunk at home.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 2/1 Init +2/ HP 38/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2
DM Greaek wrote:
"no, not at all" and she takes you back to her room, gives you a vial of anti toxin and says "drink this" and she proceeds to clean you up with a mix of prestidigitation, and experience cleaning others up "we have an woman who takes care of the goblins, maybe you know her. Her name is Shalelu Andosona, and she's an elf ranger who keeps the goblins under control"

For a moment his eyes seemed to widen at the sound of her name.

"Who hasnt heard of her! I've never met but they well its said. Some hunters I met out in the wilds spoke to me about her as we shared camp. They say she is as beautiful as deadly as she is with her bow. Hair like spun gold, features of..."

He paused and blushed once more running his hand through his freshly fixed hair.

"Than...thank you by the way. I've never tried most of those things from your bar before, nothing more than a glass or two of wine back home before the.....Anyway thank you. "

Aside from perhaps some obvious questions about Shalelu while trying not to seem to fanboyish about her Nothing from Corrin, besides maybe eventually sleeping after talking miss Ameiko's ear off. So ready to move on :)


"you might meet her soon if you stay in town, just try not to gush like that when you do' and she chuckles "And as for cleaning you up, don't mention it. The town owes you and your friends a lot. And as a champion of Sandpoint, looking like a drunk is generally not smart. When I was a young woman I often ran off to my brother's boarding school, we would get drunk, and I'd have to make him presentable."
She listens idly while you talk about Shalelu, and when it's time for you to go to sleep she takes you up to your room, and then when you mutter something about dewdrop's she makes sure he's comfortable in the stable.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Probably fast-forward for Yeda. She's not having any of the nobleman's attempts. She wouldn't mind hunting, but probably not after drinking much and likely not alone with him.


Aldern is relentless with his flirting and doesn't seem to know when to give up, and you eventually go to bed.
Cut forward to the morning

sazzat:
You wake up and see Shayliss drying off, with a cauldron of hot water and and smiles when she sees you wake up "Last night was fun, but today we need to make some work on the project. Honestly, it might be nice to have a few people helping with connections, like maybe Ameiko and possibly even my dad. He will want an explanation as to where I'm spending my days and nights. He doesn't need to know details about my nights nessecarily, but with my sister I don't want to put the extra stress on him"

Corrin:
You wake up in the morning with a headache, but somehow it does not seem as bad as it should be.

Yeda:
You wake up to a rap on your door

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Yeda wakes with a start as her senses slowly sort out the fading dreams and intruding reality. She wipes the crust from her eyes and glances at the door to verify that it's still locked before yelling out.

People expect a bit of brutishness from my people, right? I really don't feeling like rushing to get dressed and answer it in person...

Yes, I'm awake, but not quite presentable yet. Who is it? she yells out.

Can I assume she also got her wounds healed by Ameiko the previous evening or does Yeda need to stop by the local clerics?


Ya you did
"It's Ameiko, and the sheriff is here to see you.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

To Shayliss:

"Will you be at the store when I want to find you later? I'll be getting cleaned up and having some breakfast here, then starting to figure out how I'm going to support myself after my week of free rent runs out."

"I will visit the store later and see if I can get introduced to your father."


"Yes I'll be at the store, I might be at the front desk, depending on how my father is dealing with this. I could see if I could get you a temporary job at the general store.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

"Let's see what opportunities present themselves. I'm sure there's something out here for one of the "Heroes of Sandpoint". he says with a self-deprecating laugh.

He gives her a kiss before she goes.


"Don't be so hard on yourself and your friends. You did a lot of help fighting, and then helped those affected. If that's not a hero then I don't know what is, though I'm not sure what you for last night was not exactly heroic. Now I better go she kisses you back and leaves


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm cleans up a little and then heads downstairs in the inn to try to find some breakfast.

He leaves most of his gear in his room, carrying only his dagger for a weapon.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

One moment!

Much rushing around the room can be heard from outside of the door before she finally opens it to greet Ameiko and Sheriff Hemlock.

Hello! What brings you by?


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 2/1 Init +2/ HP 38/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

Feeling altogether refreshed and full of energy he made his way to the common room as quick as he could. Yesterday had been so wild and crazy he could only imagine what this day might hold. Also... he had to check on Dewdrop. He had never been in a stable before Corrin wanted to make sure he had behaved himself.


You guys all exit your respective rooms

Sazzat:
Sazzat you see Bethana going around taking orders, and she sees you and approaches "Ameiko told me you took a Vinder to bed. Oh be careful with that family, their father has a nasty temper when it comes to his girls and their boyfriends.

Yeda:
You see sheriff hemlock and Ameiko, and sheriff hemlock clears his throat before beginning to speak "first of let me thank you for your service depending the town yesterday, and your apparent drive to want to help the town more. It's that drive that makes me believe that you can be of great service to us, for I'm afraid we have a problem if you are willing to help"

Corrin:
You walk out with Dewdrop's in your mind and a smile on your face, and see a man and Ameiko talking to Yeda.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Well, why don't you explain it to me and I'll see what I can do. I'd like to help if I can!

As she finishes she sees Corrin emerge from his room and nods in his direction to greet him and quietly bid him good morning.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 2/1 Init +2/ HP 38/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

He waved broadly at Yeda and miss Ameiko who was becoming one of his favorite people he knew... not that he really dealt with a whole lot of people on more than a passing basis.

"Good morning everyone. Do you happen to have any fresh Berries miss Ameiko? I can make them magical with healing properties in thanks for helping me with well yesterday. Hello Sir, A pleasure to meet you, I'm corrin I uh came into town yesterday for the festivities... darn goblins.

He said with a scowl. He had never really had any issues with goblins until yesterday, but that one instance was enough for him to really dislike them.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

"Good morning Bethana, it looks like a great day outside." Tamm says in greeting to the barmaid.

When she warns him about Shayliss and her father.

"I believe you, I got a good look at Shayliss's father last night and he seemed rather protective. He was pretty distracted by Katrine and her affair with Banny Harker from down at the mill and didn't really notice me.

"Literally didn't notice me because I was hiding in his basement." Tamm thinks.

"Hopefully when he and I meet officially I can convince him I'm not a bad guy."

"Any chance of some breakfast this morning? I've got to get busy today figuring out how I'm going to pay my bills when Ameiko's gratitude runs out."


Yeda:
Ameiko says "I'm going to go help Corrin, you guys can talk" and she hurries off. The sheriff looks at you and says "Father Zantus went to the crypt of an important figure, and found the door open. He's concerned, though personally I don't think it's anything more then a trapped goblin, but better safe than sorry."

Corrin:
Ameiko rushes over "Yes we have berries, which kind do you need? Blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries?

Sazzat:
"just be careful, we wouldn't want our hero shamed and outcasted by an enraged father. If you'll sit I can get you some bacon and eggs.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

"Bacon and eggs sounds great! Anything interesting happening this morning?" Tamm asks her in return.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Yeda listens to the sheriff describe the problem and considers his explanation.

I suppose that's possible. May we go speak with Father Zantus first and then show me where this crypt is? Do you see much undead around Sandpoint or near these crypts?


Sazzat:
"the sheriff came in to see your big friend, but other then that not particularly

Yeda:
[b]"We can definitely see Father Zantus and talk to him about the crypt. And there are very rarely any sort of undead here. Do you want to grab some food first or are you ready right away"

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Sure! I could use some breakfast before we interview him and check the crypt.

Yeda has a simple breakfast of eggs and sausage. If The Sheriff joins her she asks very basic questions to gather info on the routine threats in and around Sandpoint. Some of this she knows, having gone on a couple of patrols with the Shalelu since she arrived in town, but wants to hear from all of the local authorities.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm keeps an eye out for Yeda and the sheriff to try to see what's up.

When Yeda comes down, he catches her eye and raises an eyebrow to ask what's up.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Yeda nods at Tamm and motions for him to join her while she casually chats with the Sheriff.

Sounds like there’s another incident that Fr. Zantus could use our help with. I was about to go look into it after breakfast.

She recounts all that the sheriff told her. see above, obviously

You have some time to come along and join in be intrigue? I was going to wait for Corrin too.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 2/1 Init +2/ HP 38/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

He beamed a smile at the helpful Tian woman whom owned the place.

"All of those will work actually. A mixture is fine."

He began gladly following her to the aforementioned berries. Once the berries were in hand he focused on what nature provided him with and cast druidic magic on them.

goodberry!: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

"Take one Miss Ameiko! Natures bounty! Filled with healing energy and enough nutrients to make a meal out of. How much do i owe you?"

he asked gladly paying the coin before finding the others with the leftover magic berries in his belt pouch.

1st level spell left is cure light wounds.


She playfully gives you a Stern look "I'm insulted you think that I'm that much , like my father. Why would i charge you for 5 blooming berries? It's good for business for you to stay here anyhow."


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

To Yeda:

"If it's intrigue your about, then I'm in. From what the Sheriff said it's probably nothing but some goblin mischief leftover from the attack."

"Let me grab my gear and I'll meet you back down here in five minutes. Corrin headed out to the stables to check on his deer. I'm sure he'll be back in shortly."

with that Tamm heads upstairs to his room where he slips into his armor and grabs his pack and weapons.

Then he heads back downstairs to meet the others.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Sounds good Tamm, I'll see you back here and hopefully Corrin will have wandered back by then.

She then turns to the sheriff.

Only a few moments more and we can head out to see Father Zantus. More eyes and hands can only help, right?


"Definitely."


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 2/1 Init +2/ HP 38/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

With everything seemingly ready for a fresh day in the town, hopefully this time without goblins bothering everything he made his way back to the common room to see what the other hero's were doing.

"Greetings everyone, a fine day, how will you spend it? I thought Me and Dewdrop could talk a walk about town and see whats here. Ive never really been to Sandpoint before and it seems like a nice town."

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Hello Corrin. So we've already been asked to provide a bit more help to the town, if you're interested in coming along. Tamm will be back shortly with his equipment and then we can head out.

Yeda catches up Corrin on what was asked of her by the Sheriff.

Unless Corrin objects it's probably safe to move us along to the short discussion with Father Zantus.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

Good to go.


Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 21/21 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

dot


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 2/1 Init +2/ HP 38/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

"Of course I will go, just let me get breakfast! And Dewdrop!"

He began reaching down into his belt pouch and pulling out a single blueberry. He popped it into his mouth, and chewed on it a moment making a face that said he was very much enjoying the berry. Then he opened his eyes and nodded to the others,

"Lets go get Dewdrop and head out! Im stuffed!"


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

Sazzat mouths the words "So weird..." to Yeda behind Corin's back.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Yeda gives Corrin a sideways, slightly surprised look. Huh, small breakfast. Off to the Sandpoint cathedral!


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 2/1 Init +2/ HP 38/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

The elf chuckled and shook his head slightly.

"They are magic berries, each one pratically a meal, and they can heal you if you are hurt... well a little. Here take one just in case."

He offered the strawberry to Yeda and the blackberry to Sazzat. With that he hurried to the stable to rouse Dewdrop.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Yeda eyes the strawberry curiously for a moment before tucking it away in a belt pouch as they head to the stable.

On to the cathedral!


You make your way to the cathedral, where you see father Zantus waiting "Oh thank Desna you're here. The door to the crypt of father Ezekiel Tobyn is open,and i fear the worse.[b]
[Spoiler=Zeldana]The second you wake up you b begin to feel this overwhelming sense of purpose, and you could swear you heard a voice In The back of your head saying [b]" The Cathedral


You make your way to the cathedral, where you see father Zantus waiting "Oh thank Desna you're here. The door to the crypt of father Ezekiel Tobyn is open,and i fear the worse.[b]

Zeldana:
The second you wake up you b begin to feel this overwhelming sense of purpose, and you could swear you heard a voice In The back of your head saying [b]" The Cathedral

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Shoanti Arcane Bloodrager 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 16, t11, ff15 | CMB +5, CMD 16 | F+3 R+1 W+2 | Init +1 | Perc +6, SM +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 rds | Active conditions: none
Bloodraging:
HP 13/13 | AC 14, t9, ff13 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | F+5, W+4 | greatsword +7 (2d6+9)

Greetings Father. We heard about this. We'd like to help you, but I thought I could ask some questions first if you don't mind. Did you notice anything else off around the crypt? Anything out of place, knocked over, or any tracks? Goblins are typically pretty messy so I would imagine they'd have left other clues.


Half Elf Rogue 1/Illusionist 2 | HP 26/26 | AC17 T13 FF14 CMD 14 | F+3 R+6 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light) | Stealth +9 | BlindRay 7/7

Tamm tries to get a read on the priest as he tells his story.

sense motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half Elf Witch(Cartomancer) 3 | HP 21/21 | AC13(17 MA) T13 FF13 CMD 10 | F+2 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc+7 (Low-Light)

Zeldana, who had been going through a reading for the day finally sighed and snatched up her cards. "Fine fine... to the Cathedral I go " She kissed her mother and father goodbye as she headed out of the shop and up the street.

Many could hear Zeldana before they saw her, in true varisian fashion she wore most of her wealth upon her person in the form of bangles, necklaces, and earrings though she did keep a few coins on hand for simple things. Her kapiena, a long lovely blue and green scarf, wrapped around her waist hung lower on her right than her left, which also had a leather pouch that many locals knew held her cards, and popped beautifully against her red skirt which had a slit up the left side. Her violet top covered her front from neck to waist, saved for a small cut out in which hung a crystal crescent moon, yet the back had one three thin lines that tied the shirt together. The first around her neck, the second just below her shoulder blades, and the final one at her waist, obviously chosen to show off the tattoos upon her back. Her hair was something odd like always, the white side had been braided before being pulled back into a clasped bun while the front of the black side hung in her face as the rest was braided along with the rest of the white hair.

She stopped at the entrance to the area and looked down the path to the party and Father Zantus. "Huh.. is this was fate willed?" She muttered to herself with a slight grin.


Male Elf Druid/Barbarian 2/1 Init +2/ HP 38/38 // AC: 15/T:12/FF:14 - // F +6/R +2/W +6 /CMB +4 - CMD 16/ Speed 40'
skills:
Perception+8 Stealth+3 Sensemotive+2

"I am sorry for asking, ...Who was father Tobin?"

He began while stroking the back of Dewdrops head. The young elk stood there attentively his large brown eyes watching nothing. He paused as the elk turned his head to the jingling sound a few moments before the elf did. Corrin tilted his head to the side and glanced back at the altogether strange looking maiden.


Female Human Arcanist (White Mage) AC: 12/touch 12/ flat 10 F +1 / R +3 / W +4 Speed: 30' Init: +4 HP: 15/15 Pool Points left: 1/4 Hero Points: 3

Dotting as requested by DM


The priest says "I never entered the crypt,i just saw the door open and freaked out. Father Tobyn was the previous priest of Desna here,he died in the same fire that claimed the old church,and his daughter"

Sazzat:
You think he's being legit,he hasn't said much.

Loxley:
You enter sandpoint, and you see bodies of goblins and guards alike strewn all over the town,and see people rebuilding buildings.

251 to 300 of 1,635 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Greaek's Rise of the Runelord All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.