GM Euan's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Osirion Map - Wati City Map - Tephu City Map


5,401 to 5,450 of 8,100 << first < prev | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | next > last >>

HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Florence peers into the room too, looking puzzled. "Huh. There's got to be some sort of trap or spell at work - no marks on the body."

While Zilchus proceeds with his scanning, Florence picks up a small pebble and tosses it into the room. "Can't hurt to check before any of us risk going in!"
____________

Posting from mobile, please move Florence up near the doorway :)


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

(Florence, I moved you behind Nidhi, who would have also moved up to scan the room.)

Nidhi quickly scans the room finding no traps. Florence throws down a pebble, and triggers no traps, though she does disturb the dust in the room which seems to take a long time to settle again. Or maybe that's just your imagination.

Zilchus takes his time. He scans the room eyeing every inch seeking traps, secrets, something to show why this man died. He finds nothing.

There are a couple minor magics in the room. On the man is a +1 scimitar, +1 suit of scale mail, and a potion of cure moderate wounds. Also, one of the paint pots on the table contains marvelous pigments that have survived through the centuries.

So there is little value in the room, but unknown great risk...


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Kosei observes the man in the distance trying to understand the cause of the death "Let the eyes of the desert to check the man. Illness might be an invisible force without magical trace behind..." if he needs to, he will approach the man to check.
Heal: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (20) + 23 = 43


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nice roll there Kosei!

Kosei steps to the threshold and examines the body as best he can from such a distance. There is, he eventually surmises, a certain pallor of the skin which is suggestive of death magic. Powerful necromancy indeed if it took one of these cultists. They're not pushovers.

No one has entered the room as yet, and from the footprints in the dust, no one but the deceased has for a long, long time.


"Death magic? Really? Huh...wow...okay..." Zilchus grunts when Kosei explains (assuming you do). He sighs, he ponders, he argues with himself, then gives up.

"Alright...let's get me ready to go in," Zilchus says. He moves outside of the view of anyone/thing in the room and quietly casts Death Ward then Resist Energy (fire) and prepares to enter. He gives others a moment to help if they wish before he enters, sword drawn.

"Might be invisible too...keep your eyes peeled."


Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 15

If it remains unclaimed, Anubis bounds up to the party kitty (the one that isn't Bynx) and retrieves the Effigy of Anubis.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Unsure how to help, Stelle idly wonders if the Art in the next room has changed at all. As Zilchus prepares to enter a dusty old room decorated with a corpse, she has Anubis quietly wander down the hall to peek at the images in the room at the end of the corridor.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Invisible? I might have a spell for that," Florence remarks as she begins to cast said spell. The magic quickly takes hold, rendering the invisible now visible to her sight.

Spells & Powers:

6th - True Seeing
5th - Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life, Ice Storm
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Heroism x2, Lightning Bolt
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (3/3)
Fortune Hex Uses: Nidhi
Healing Hex Uses:


____________

Flo casts See Invisibility on herself!


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

"You do not tamper with death magic. That is the rule of the desert my friend." Kosei observes interested though to see what happens to Zilchus, and sets himself prepared to enter the room in case it tries to close up the man within.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 12

Zilchus hopes to protect himself and enters the room. He gets just a few feet in when his mind is overcome with imagery.

Zilchus:
You see yourself looting the dead mans body. This creature rises up from it, glances at you, and slays you. Your body falls to the floor atop the dead man. The creature appears as four gray arms projecting from a swirling mass resembling a giant eye, from which a tail-like appendage dangles. It appears to be incorporeal. Knowledge planes to know more.
- - -

The image fades and the room appears as it was. Fort save please Zilchus. Anyone who can see into the room (everyone but Stelle and Annubis I think) may make perception checks as well. You all hear the faint sound of whispering...

Perception DC 32:
You see a giant floating eye in a swirling mass with four gray arms projecting from it and a tail-like appendage dangling from it. It is incorporeal in appearance, and hiding 25' due east of Zilchus behind an easel.
- - -

Stelle pokes her head around the corner and the images of Sekhmet continue to flicker back and forth.


1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 Fort
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21 Perception

Blerg.

Zilchus exists, maybe.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus remains standing just inside the door, dust settling around his feet. He feels unwell however, and suffers some minor injury from the experience.

He may make a Knowledge Arcana check as well if he wishes as he takes damage: 3d6 + 11 ⇒ (3, 5, 3) + 11 = 22.


Zilchus feels some pain, and describes what happens to others, the images (spoiler above) and the damage.

”Anyone have any ideas?” Zilchus looks back, not sure what happened.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Upon not seeing the Art do anything untoward, Stelle rides back to the others and listens to Zilchus's harrowing experience.

Zilchus wrote:
"Anyone have any ideas?”

Stelle shakes her head. "I'm sorry I missed that, I don't. It sounds terrifically malicious if not also presumptuous, though. Maybe that was just a warning? How are you hurt? Why don't you just come out of there, we'll have a look?"

She reaches out to the back of his armor and tries to gently pull him back through the doorway.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Wait...wait, what?"

Florence frowns as Zilchus describes the strange imagery he saw...and her frown deepens when she realizes that he's also somehow been injured from the experience.

Kn. Planes: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Kn. Arcana: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 34

"Stelle's right, get back out here and hold still," Florence snaps as she pulls out one of the smaller healing wands.

Healing Spam:

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

____________

Charges remaining (14).


Zilchus only pauses for the first two healing charges as he pulls out the Oil of Daylight and hands it to Florence. ”Don’t use this yet...but be ready. I’ll need my hands for my blade...”

Zilchus moves another 10’ into the room.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
"Watch out!" Kosei points out behind the easel 25' east of Zilchus "You see!? A giant floating incorporal eye of swirling mass and four gray arms!"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Stelle helps Zilhcus back out of the room for Florences healing. Florence knows that a powerful magic was just used on Zilchus. A Slay Living spell to be specific. (Yes, the Death Ward spell gave him a +4 on the save.)

Zilchus, ignoring the warning in his own mind, returns to the room. As he does so, the eye rises up from behind an ancient easel as seen by Kosei. It flies lightly through the air and 'stands' 5 feet tall and weighs 120 pounds. Its strange central body seems vaporous, but is weirdly solid (and slimy) to the touch.

The entire party sees, in your own minds, your deaths. For some, you simply fall to the ground, dead with a word. Others, notably Nidhi, are grappled by the arms and drained of life through the tail-like appendage. There is a truth and finality to it that is somewhat jarring and unlike anything you've experienced so far.

Knowledge Planes DC 17:
You face an Akhana Aeon (N Medium outsider (aeon, extraplanar)). You have one question per 5 you beat the roll.
- - -

- Round 1 -
Florence - 22
Nidhi - 18
Good Folks - 17
Zilchus - 13
Stelle - 11
Kosei - 6

Initiative Rolls:

Florence 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Kosei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Nidhi 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Stelle 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Zilchus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Good Folk 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Florence and Nidhi are up!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Zilchus spins to face to the location pointed out by Kosei, readying his blade.

What is that!? Zilchus thinks.

”What is that?!” Zilchus says.

What is that? 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21 Know (Religion) Zilchus processes.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 1, Initiative 22

Kn. Planes (DC 17): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

"An akhana aeon! It's not evil but it's nothing good, either!" Florence calls out. She attempts to call down ill fortune on the creature with her own magic...

Spell Resistance: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 2 = 20

Spells & Powers:

6th - True Seeing
5th - Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life, Ice Storm
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Heroism x2, Lightning Bolt
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (3/3)

Fortune Hex Uses: Nidhi
Healing Hex Uses:


____________

Florence attempts to cast Ill Omen; if SR applies she has the Spell Penetration feat.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 1:

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Nidhi hides behind Stelle, "A floating eyeball?" She begins to sing, inspiring the party. Nidhi also casts Good Hope on the party.

Inspire Courage: (party) +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +2 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Good Hope: (party) Standard Action, 100ft + 10ft/level, one living creature/level within 30ft. +2 morale bonus on saving throws, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.

Nidhi Spell Tally:

Inspire Courage: 6 out of 28 used
1st-level Spells: Reveal Secret Doors, 6 available
2nd-level Spells: Tongues (self - girtablilu), Heroism (Stelle), Heroism (Zilchus), Heroism (Ben), Heroism (Florence)
3rd-level Spells: Good Hope (party - during Crazy Priest encounter), Good Hope (party - during Scorpion encounter), Good Hope, (party - during Bodak Room), Good Hope (party - orb encounter)
4th-level Spells: Invisibility (self), 1 available


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Florence attempts to provide some ill will, but the creatures innate resistance repels her (It does have SR, but higher than 20). Nidhi prepares the party with a little hope and song.

The creature focuses it’s attention on Zilchus floating over to him and touching him!
Melee touch: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28

Fort save please Zilchus, as you feel your life force being drained away by yet another casting of Slay Living. +4 from Death Ward applies to the DC 19 save. Fail and take damage: 12d6 + 11 ⇒ (5, 1, 5, 5, 1, 6, 3, 5, 6, 3, 4, 1) + 11 = 56. Succeed and take damage: 3d6 + 11 ⇒ (4, 4, 4) + 11 = 23.

It does not seem to have any emotional response. It’s just doing the task before it, calmly, almost slowly, but with certainty of purpose.

- Round 1 -
Zilchus - 13 (fort save)
Stelle - 11
Kosei - 6
- Round 2 -
Florence - 22
Nidhi - 18
Good Folks - 17

Everyone is up!


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

K. planes DC 17: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31 vulnerabilities, special attacks
Kosei says some words and his right hand shimmers in blue. The Garundi then walks to Zilchus and touches him in the shoulder "The sand of Osirion shall not see you fall today my friend"
Cure Critical Wounds: 4d8 + 11 ⇒ (1, 2, 6, 6) + 11 = 26


Round 1, Init 13

1d20 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 19 Fort (DW,GoodHope)

Zilchus nearly takes a knee from the pain of the touch...it’s worse than one of Nidhi’s barbs. He recovers slowly, his anger replacing the pain from the touch.

”What the piddlespot!? Don’t touch me!” Zilchus roars an attack at the incorporeal foe with a grunt.

1d20 + 14 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 14 + 2 + 5 = 25 to hit; (+bard,+grunt)
2d4 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 13 + 2 = 20 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard)

1d20 + 7 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 + 5 = 25 to hit; (+bard,+grunt)
2d4 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 13 + 2 = 22 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard)

His anger dims a bit after Kosei’s nice touch. -22+12-23+26=82/90 hp. Good Hope just saved Z’s bacon!

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+14+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard)
[ dice]2d4+13+2+2[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+7+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard)
[ dice]2d4+13+2+2[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 82/90
AC: 26/23 (7 armor+1, 2 dex, 1 dodge, +3 buckler +2 ring)

DF:0/10
Weap: 0/10 rounds used (+2 bonus/flame/frost)
Grunting/Summoning: 4/8 used (+5)
Quick Prayer: 1/8 used
PoP1: 1/1 used
Armor: 0/10 minutes used
Crocodilic Aura: 1/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (5d6)

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Kosei:
It has no known vulnerabilities, but it does have a special attack.

Soul Siphoning (Su) As a swift action, an akhana can use its tail to siphon life essence from a grappled foe. At the start of the aeon’s turn, the victim gains 1d4 negative levels (a DC 23 Fortitude save negates and grants immunity to this akhana’s soul siphoning ability for 24 hours). When the number of negative levels equals the target’s Hit Dice, the target’s soul tears free from its mortal body and gets stored within the body of the akhana as a trap the soul spell. The victim’s body remains preserved as if via a gentle repose spell for as long as the soul is held by the akhana. The akhana can keep the soul indefinitely, or can release it as a full-round action. Upon doing so, the released soul immediately returns to its body if the body is within 300 feet, at which point the body returns to life and any negative levels imparted to it by the akhana are removed. If the body is not within 300 feet (or if it has been destroyed), then the creature dies when its soul is released. A miracle, limited wish, or wish can force a displaced soul to return to its proper body. If an akhana is slain, any soul it contains is released automatically. An akhana can only hold one soul at a time.

Note that this is not what happened to the body here. It is decomposing, and there are no injuries caused by grappling or tail spikes.
- - -

Kosei, please move on the map as well. Zilchus goes before you in the round, and moved slightly. You have a few options on where to stand. Stelle goes before you, but I do not think she will be in your way.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 2, Initiative 22

Although she's not certain if it'll even work, Florence maintains her position just outside the room and attempts to make use of much stronger magic. Focusing her mind, she begins casting and attempts to bind the creature up and render it immobile!

Spell Resistance: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 2 = 25

Spells & Powers:

6th - True Seeing
5th - Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life, Ice Storm
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Heroism x2, Lightning Bolt
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize
Lesser Extend Rod (3/3)

Fortune Hex Uses: Nidhi
Healing Hex Uses:


____________

Florence attempts to cast Hold Monster; DC 20 Will save!


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 2:

Nidhi continues to sing and takes out her longbow and a regular arrow. She aims at the creature front behind Stelle. "What is it?"

To hit (IC): 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 2 = 33
(Bard 11th level +8, Dex +2,, Belt +1, Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +1)

Damage (IC, GH): 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 + 2 = 15
(Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)

Inspire Courage: (party) +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +2 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Good Hope: (party) Standard Action, 100ft + 10ft/level, one living creature/level within 30ft. +2 morale bonus on saving throws, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Round 1, Init 11

GMEuan wrote:
The entire party sees, in your own minds, your deaths. For some, you simply fall to the ground, dead with a word. Others, [...]

Stelle's expression goes from one of shock to one of indignation. "Now THAT, is just mean!"

Swift for Challenge. Arm balloon ... thing.

GMEuan wrote:
Its strange central body seems vaporous, but is weirdly solid (and slimy) to the touch.

A hot air (oil?) balloon?!

Nidhi wrote:
"A floating eyeball?" She begins to sing, [...]

Stelle charges.

Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 17 + 2 = 21 -PA, +Courage
for Damage: 3d6 + 6 + 18 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 11 ⇒ (1, 4, 1) + 6 + 18 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 11 = 59 +Str, +PA, +Lance, +Courage, +Hope, +Challange

Ugh. A two?! Moved on map, please adjust if needed.

**~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
||CHALLENGE: Floating Eyeball!
||+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear*
||+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge*
||+3 on melee attacks on Floating Eyeball
||
|| *Banner
||
**

Status:

Current status: 85 hits (Stelle), 90 + Lvl 11 hits (MAX) (Anubis), Inspired, Hopeful

Stelle: Hits: 91
Annie: Hits: 90 + Lvl 11 hits
Stelle AC: 28
Anubis AC: 28
Buffs: +2 AC, Courage, Hope

Saves:
Fort: +9 (+1 Con, +Cloak, +Luck)
Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +Cloak, +Luck)
Will: +6/+14 vs. Fear (+Blood of Pharaohs, +Luck, +Cloak, +Scarab) (+2 Fearless, +2 Banner)

Challenge: 3/3

AC: 28 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1, Dodge) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: +11/+6/+1 (+2 Lance, +2 Str, -3 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+2 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+1 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +1damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus reacts hostilely, but his swings hit nothing but air. Stelle charges forward but she too cannot strike the creature. Kosei moves smoothly into the room and heals Zilchus a little. Florence overcomes SR, but does she stop the creature? Nidhi finally draws blood - a thick greenish mixture.

Will save: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

Amazingly, the Akhana freezes even as it reaches out to Zilchus with it’s claws! How it continues to hover is anyones guess, but it cannot move from its spot. It seems to wait patiently. It seems so calm in fact, that some of its wounds begin to heal! (Fast healing)

- Round 2 -
Zilchus - 13
Stelle - 11
Kosei - 6
- Round 3 -
Florence - 22
Nidhi - 18
Akhana Aeon - 17 (-10hp)

Everyone is up!

If you coup de grace…:
You hit the jelly like creature, perhaps in the eye or some other likely ‘soft’ spot. However the creature doesn’t react the way you feel it should. It is seemingly immune to critical hits, so please do normal damage only. It still has a save to make, just an easier one.
- - -


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 3, Initiative 22

"Ha! Better take advantage of that while you can because I don't know how long it'll hold," Florence calls out as she grants Zilchus a little bit of good fortune.

Spells & Powers:

6th - True Seeing
5th - Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life, Ice Storm
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Heroism x2, Lightning Bolt
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (3/3)

Fortune Hex Uses: Nidhi, Zilchus
Healing Hex Uses:


____________

Florence uses Fortune on Zilchus!


Round 2, Init 13

Zilchus, seeing the foe sitting still, trying to cut it's brain out...

Coup d' gazer
2d4 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 13 + 2 = 22 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard)

...and hurts it, but doesn't kill it, probably.

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+14+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard)
[ dice]2d4+13+2+2[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+7+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard)
[ dice]2d4+13+2+2[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 82/90
AC: 26/23 (7 armor+1, 2 dex, 1 dodge, +3 buckler +2 ring)

DF:0/10
Weap: 0/10 rounds used (+2 bonus/flame/frost)
Grunting/Summoning: 4/8 used (+5)
Quick Prayer: 1/8 used
PoP1: 1/1 used
Armor: 0/10 minutes used
Crocodilic Aura: 1/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (5d6)

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Though it's totally immobile, Zilchus still struggles a bit piercing the flesh and doing a significant injury. But he does manage it, carving off a large chunk of what he hopes is vitally needed to survive...

Fort: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (1) + 19 = 20 vs DC 32

... the eye pops out of the body and begins to fall to the floor. Before it arrives however, the entire mass implodes, spinning in on itself and finishing in a wet smacking noise.

We are out of combat!

The room grows quiet, save for your breathing and the settling of the dust.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Nidhi lowers her bow and places a hand on her hip. "I think that creature was watching us. Before we even got to this room. Look at that giant eye - it's probably psychic!" The bard puts away her bow and steps into the area, looking around. See map. "I bet there are a dozen other floaty eyeball things here. WATCHING!" Nidhi does jazz hands.

Perception (a comfortable place to sleep): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17


Zilchus chops again, then again again at the creature, trying to make sure it's dead-dead as it appeared to die to easily to him.

"Did you say that was a hakuna ion? Thing was a bastard. Tried to kill me more than once," Zilchus grouses, but remembers something. "Florence, was that your spell that held it in place? You should do that more often. Every time. Just like that...every time. Okay?"

He takes note around the room after Nihdi's expressive jazz hands, hoping that she's wrong. He looks for things of interest or any reason why this monster was here.

Do you all want to try camping here? Seems like the cultists don't like this room.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Um, yeah...it actually worked and I'm kind of surprised it did," Florence admits, shuffling her feet a bit awkwardly. She'd not really expected much in the way or praise or kind words from Zilchus after the argument they'd had earlier.

I guess he's better at putting aside differences when it counts than I thought.

Well, if he could do it, so could she.

"But thanks. I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best."

With the room ostensibly clear, she follows Zilchus and Nidhi inside. "Maybe this'd be a good spot to hole up. Just shut the door and the cultists (if there's any left) will just think the aeon got us."
____________

Sounds good to me!


Female Halfling Cavalier/15
Florence wrote:
"Um, yeah...it actually worked and I'm kind of surprised it did,"

Unable to get the wet smacking noise out of her head, Stelle just nods. "That ... paralysing thing was awesome."

Coming a bit to her senses, she exclaims suddenly:
"What the -- what in the World was That, anyway?!" Stelle asks, pointing to the smudge in the dust left by the creature's implosion. "A Guardian for this dead guy that the dead guy somehow commissioned? Why?!" To what end? This doesn't make any sense.

Percept: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26

Assuming no immediate danger...
She looks at her companions, then around the dusty room, and quietly sighs. "Yes, this is a good place to rest."

She starts breaking out Annie's grooming kit, much to Annie's joy as indicated by his thrashing tail and drooling grin.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

"Abdur is a truly wise man. How true he is about you and your skills" Kosei nods approvingly as the creature basically implodes.

The Garundi approaches Zilchus "Let me see, you still seem to be drained by the otherworldly eye. I can patch that easily"
CLW: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Once the job is done, Kosei extends one blanket on the ground and sits over crossing his feet and opening his arms in meditation "It is fine. A desert man never knows when he will find a good place to rest again."


@Kosei:

Kosei Sharif-El-Sadad wrote:
"Let me see, you still seem to be drained by the otherworldly eye. I can patch that easily". [dice=CLW]1d8+11

I’m happy to take the healing, but do want to be sure its the right amount. Are you bypassing the +5 limit on CLW via some skill, feat, or whatever? Or should your max be 1d8+5?

Zilchus thanks Kosei for his healing, thinking the same of Abdul in sending Kosei to them...and just when they needed him.

Zilchus will insert Kosei into Ben’s shift watch and make his way to bed. Ordinarily, he’d like to have a bottle or two of applejack, but decides this might not be the best time for it.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Zilchus:

You are right, I just forgot about it :P
Hopefully the nights rest should heal the rest!


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
- - -

Watch rotations:
Here’s what I have with Ben’s departure. Where do you want to slot Kosei in? Maybe with Florence or Stelle?
First, 8pm to 12pm: Stelle & Annubis
Second, 12pm to 4am: Florence & Bynx
Third, 4am to 8am: Zilchus & Nidhi
- - -

The party begins to make preparations for camp. Before you even get your armor off though, the doors are kicked in violently! (no rest for the wicked)

”Surely you didn’t think we’d let you freshen up.” drolls a voice echoing weirdly from behind her golden funerary mask, filling the room with a dual-toned voice that seems both masculine and feminine at the same time. She can be dimly seen (image) behind her cultists several mirror images lazily cascading around her, further hiding her true location.

Her remaining cultists have an eager look in their eye - presumably to settle the score for what has been done to their comrades this day. They weird crossbows and prior combats with these foes lead you to believe they're monks.

”Too bad my pet couldn’t fit down here…” she mumbles looking at the doorway.

“You have been a thorn in the side of my faithful for too long. This ends here and now. You will give the mask to me and prostrate yourselves at my feet. The Forgotten Pharaoh will be forgotten no more! I live and breathe and shall not lie down again!”

(Hand over the mask and bow, and we're out of initiative...)

- Round 1 -
Kosei - 17
Florence - 16
Good Folks - 14+
The Forgotten Pharaoh - 14+ (6 images)
Stelle - 14-
Zilchus - 10
Nidhi - 2

Initiative Rolls:

Florence 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Kosei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Nidhi 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Stelle 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Zilchus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Good Folk 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Kosei and Florence are up!


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Kosei opens an eye while staying in his meditation position while the woman talks. The man is quick to stand up "The Ancient Guardian of the Sun Lion does not know what you talk about mysterious woman, but he does not like the tone you use, and you seem clearly inline with the zealots" while he talks Kosei throws a hand of fine sand into the air in the direction of the group. With a word of magic the sand becomes a powerful sirocco that engulfs the group.
Fire damage: 4d6 + 11 ⇒ (1, 4, 2, 5) + 11 = 23
Fort 22 for half damage or they fall prone. In addition they get fatigued if damaged


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Fort red: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 23hp, prone, fatigued
Fort blue: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22 11hp, fatigued
Fort pink: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26 11hp, fatigued
Fort FP: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (17) + 19 = 36 no damage, no fatigue

"You think I would come unprotected from your fireballs?!" she laughs shrilly, and is clearly confused as to what happened and who cast it, still seeing Benedictus in the figure which stands before her...


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 1, Initiative 16

Another man with a fire fetish!?

Florence looks a little unnerved at the fiery magic brought forth by their newest companion but she steels her nerves as she takes a step to the left to better see through the open doorway.

"And you think we'd be caught unprepared for your defenses?" she answers as she attempts to dispel the images swirling around the mouthy figure.

Dispel Magic (CL Check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Spells & Powers:

6th - True Seeing
5th - Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life, Ice Storm
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Heroism x2, Lightning Bolt
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (3/3)

Fortune Hex Uses: Nidhi, Zilchus
Healing Hex Uses:


____________

Apologies for the delay; busy day today!


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

How much time has passed? Asking for the sake of Good Hope (PRD link)

Round 1:

Nidhi picks up her song again, inspiring her party. She also takes out her bow again. "Why do you only confront us when we're about to rest?" Nidhi complains.

Inspire Courage: (party) +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +2 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Good Hope: (party) Standard Action, 100ft + 10ft/level, one living creature/level within 30ft. +2 morale bonus on saving throws, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Good hope has expired. It’s been ~15-20 minutes or so. Long enough to meet Kosei, search the room, prepare camp, and start to settle in.

Kosei, disliking her tone, opens up a blast furnace and you all feel the heat blasting from the hallway. Florence attempts to dislodge one of the woman’s protections, but to no avail.

Blue closes with Nidhi and takes a swing as she draws her bow.
unarmed strike on Nidhi: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33 damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Pink and red rush to attack Stelle, though red must stand first and therefor gets no attack.
unarmed strike on Stelle: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28 damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The woman calling herself the Forgotten Pharaoh, moves out of the heat as well, before casting a spell from a wand, which seems to have no immediate effect.

Spellcraft DC 18:
She just cast Haste.
- - -

The two-toned voice continues to speak as she reaches out to Nidhi, ”Give me the mask! Join me and we’ll rule Osirion together! The TRUE Pharaoh shall take his place on the throne and make Osirion the Empire it was always destined to be. Come… join me now!” her voice becomes high and shrill at the end. You can hear the pleading in the shrieking.

- Round 1 -
Stelle - 14- (-7hp)
Zilchus - 10
Nidhi - 2 (-11hp)
- Round 2 -
Kosei - 17
Florence - 16
Red - 14+ (-23hp, fatigued)
Blue - 14+ (-11hp, fatigued)
Pink - 14+ (-11hp, fatigued)
The Forgotten Pharaoh - 14+ (6 images)

Everyone is up - though Nidhi has already posted her action. She may change her plan if she wishes now that she’s in melee combat.


Round 1, Init 10

Zilchus spins to face the foes, acting slow when he wishes he was paying more attention. He 5’ steps after calling upon the power of The Croc to aid him in battle, lunging at red.

1d20 + 14 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 2 + 4 = 31 to hit; (+bard,+DF)
2d4 + 13 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 13 + 2 + 4 = 22 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+DF)

1d20 + 14 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 14 + 2 + 4 = 21 to hit; (+bard,+DF)
2d4 + 13 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 13 + 2 + 4 = 24 adamantine slashing damage. (+bard)

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+14+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard)
[ dice]2d4+13+2+2[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+7+2+2[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard)
[ dice]2d4+13+2+2[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 90/90
AC: 26/23 (7 armor+1, 2 dex, 1 dodge, +3 buckler +2 ring)

DF:0/10
Weap: 0/10 rounds used (+2 bonus/flame/frost)
Grunting/Summoning: 4/8 used (+5)
Quick Prayer: 2/8 used
PoP1: 1/1 used
Armor: 0/10 minutes used
Crocodilic Aura: 1/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (5d6)

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 2, Initiative 16

Spellcraft (DC 18): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38

"Well, she just hasted them all," Florence sighs as she steps back until her back is against the wall behind her. Since her attempts to remove the figure's magics didn't work, she decides to add some additional effects of her own and conjures a burst of glitter to try and catch both the figure as well as Nidhi's attacker.

Spells & Powers:

6th - True Seeing
5th - Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
4th - Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life, Ice Storm
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Heroism x2, Lightning Bolt
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (3/3)

Fortune Hex Uses: Nidhi, Zilchus
Healing Hex Uses:

Should've just done this while they were all out in the hallway...
____________

Florence casts Glitterdust to try and catch Blue and our Masked Friend. DC 17 Will save!


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

10' radius on Glitterdust, so I think you'll get Red too if you want.

Blue Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Red Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
FP Will: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24

Against the odds, Red fails his save and is blinded.

"You cannot blind the truth!" she shrieks behind the mask as she resists the spell.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 4/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Kosei moves to the center of the room and with a magic movement a day of water stomps over pink while he tries to hydraulic push him back into the sirocco.
Push: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33
Fire damage?: 4d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 4, 1, 4) + 11 = 26
Gets exhausted this time if damaged


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Round 1, Init 14

The Forgotten Pharaoh wrote:
"Too bad my pet couldn’t fit down here…”

Stelle raises an eyebrow. Pet?!

Kosei wrote:
With a word of magic the sand becomes a powerful sirocco that engulfs the group.

Stelle gasps, impressed. "That was no fireball!" she exclaims, awestruck. "That is closer to a Haboob!"

She watches Blue charge Nidhi. Oh, no you don't. She in turn, charges Blue. I expect this will provoke.

Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26 -PA, +Courage
for Damage: 3d6 + 18 + 6 + 6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 4, 5) + 18 + 6 + 6 + 12 = 55 +PA, +Courage, +Hope

Forgotten Pharaoh wrote:
The two-toned voice continues to speak as she reaches out to Nidhi, "Give me the mask! ... Come… join me now!”

Is that the heat affecting her voice?

"Who did you say you were? Regardless, I think there are enough of you there."
Swift, Challenge

Adjust her position on the map as needed.

**~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
||CHALLENGE: Forgotten Pharaoh
||+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear*
||+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge*
||+3 on melee attacks on Forgotten Pharaoh
||
||
||
||~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
||
|| *Banner
||
**

Status:

Current status: 85 hits (Stelle), 90 + Lvl 11 hits (MAX) (Anubis), Inspired, Hopeful

Stelle: Hits: 84/91
Annie: Hits: 90 + Lvl 11 hits
Stelle AC: 28
Anubis AC: 28
Buffs: +2 AC, Courage, Hope

Saves:
Fort: +9 (+1 Con, +Cloak, +Luck)
Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +Cloak, +Luck)
Will: +6/+14 vs. Fear (+Blood of Pharaohs, +Luck, +Cloak, +Scarab) (+2 Fearless, +2 Banner)

Challenge: 1/3

AC: 28 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1, Dodge) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: +11/+6/+1 (+2 Lance, +2 Str, -3 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+2 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+1 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +1damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)

5,401 to 5,450 of 8,100 << first < prev | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Mummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.