GM Euan's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Osirion Map - Wati City Map - Tephu City Map


5,551 to 5,600 of 8,124 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Yes, Kosei is right. I'm pretty casual about folks when they first put on items that improve their stats (often I don't require the day delay just to keep things moving), so I often forget that rule. However, it is in place so folks can't too easily swap those types of items.

Florence sees magic in the trapdoor and the three small recesses in the wall. Transmutation probably. Nidhi works on the floor a little, while Kosei looks around the hallways. Nidhi is unable to open the trap door, and suspects it's beyond her capability even if she took her time (take-20 probably won't work either).

Kosei quietly sees into the next room, which shows signs of an ancient battle. Shards of brittle bone lie scattered among bits of masonry hacked from the walls, and dried splashes of blood mar the walls. In the middle of the floor, loose stones have been arranged in a pattern that resembles the holy symbol of Sarenrae.


While others work on the trap and niches and tiles, Zilchus wanders to the east, looking up the hallway to the north and keeping an eye out for trouble.

"Seems weird that section was walled off. It ain't so bad...at least there are no giant eyeball monsters here. I would have walled off that room first," Zilchus comments.

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (14) + 22 = 36 Perception


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Well, crud, I didn't know that about belt/stat raising items. Thanks!

"Here Nidhi, I think it would be best if you wore this belt. Anubis is my brawn, for the most part. I'll get some enhancement in a saddle for him at some point."

Stelle hands Nidhi the belt, and joins Zilchus on his rounds.

+4 to Zilchus's Perception


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 15

Anubis wags his tail furiously when he hears his name.
They're talking about me! I hope they think I'm cute!


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Hmm...yes, the trapdoor and the recesses are definitely enchanted," Florence announces. "We'd better just leave them alone for now and keep an eye out for the...hey!"

Realizing that half the group has already proceeded into the hallway beyond, Florence hurries to catch up to them. The glimpse she catches of the room directly across the hall does bring her to a stop, however.

"Oh...I wonder who fought? And who lost?"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus sees nothing to the east, but he does sense an evil presence, malevolent, menacing, and, strangely, frightened (DC 40 should get you something).

To be clear as well, the description being somewhat mediocre, there are three tiles which, when placed in the slots in the wall above the mud baths, will open the secret slab/door in the floor of the room leading to some subterranean level.

Nidhi does not think she can open the slab/door without those tiles. Further the tiles must be placed in the appropriate order or something bad may happen (and at least the door won't open).

Where to next?


Female Halfling Cavalier/15
GMEuan wrote:
Zilchus sees nothing to the east, but he does sense an evil presence, malevolent, menacing, and, strangely, frightened.
Stelle whispers excitedly, "Oooph, do you feel that Zilch? Is it because of where we are, or where we're going?"

GMEuan wrote:
Kosei quietly sees into the next room, which shows signs of an ancient battle. Shards of brittle bone lie scattered among bits of masonry hacked from the walls, and dried splashes of blood mar the walls. In the middle of the floor, loose stones have been arranged in a pattern that resembles the holy symbol of Sarenrae.
Florence wrote:
"...hey! Oh...I wonder who fought? And who lost?"

Stelle pauses, and looks into the room, tugging on Zilchus's sleeve (or the equivalent). "Do you see anything in here?"

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Stelle isn't sure about who won, but she does spy a secret door across the room to the east.

She's not completely sure, but she might have heard something from the west as well... perhaps the unsheathing of a sword. She shakes her head, no, that can't be it. It was more ephemeral than that. But like that.

We're not in initiative, but a single round action only please.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Nidhi takes a spot between the two party members who look as if they can take the hardest hit. "Which way now? I'm interested in going back to the coffin room. I think we can handle whatever may be inside those caskets now that we've slept." She tilts her head and places a hand on her hip, looking at both Stelle and Zilchus as if expecting them to go first.

Nidhi doesn't feel threatened or in any immediate danger so the only thing in her hands is her Everburning Torch.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15
GmEuan wrote:
She's not completely sure, but she might have heard something from the west as well... perhaps the unsheathing of a sword. She shakes her head, no, that can't be it. It was more ephemeral than that. But like that.
"Did you hear that?

Stelle moves into the room and faces west.
Moved on Map

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Zilchus reacts to the ooey sensation of evil that he's not even sure is real. He borrows the rod of lesser extend to cast Magic Circle Against Evil on himself.

He smiles worriedly, a confused look on his face.

That's only one action-action. I realize it's two actions, of course, but only one game action...unless of course you think the smile has some in-game effect, which I don't think it does and probably shouldn't. It probably looks like this (link) and looks like that shouldn't have any effect outside of the smiler stopping smiling. Which is what Zilch will do with his next action. Zilchus doesn't have a good smile and shouldn't be smiling that much. In fact, he's wasted a lot of space talking about his not good smile, which isn't his fault. He just isn't good at smiling and probably shouldn't be using actions to smile. But like you're never done a bad action. Please, you have too. Don't go casting spells at magic houses or something.

No, I'm not rambling, *you're* rambling!.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Noticing that both Zilchus and Stelle suddenly seem uneasy and on edge, Florence looks about confusedly for a moment, unable to spot what's got them spooked.

"Um...no, but what did you think that you heard?" Florence whispers, having to raise her voice slightly as Stelle ventures into the western room.

Though she's not sure if it'll help, Florence casts See Invisibility to make sure that there's no one getting up to any shenanigans...

Spells & Powers:

6th - Cone of Cold, Greater Heroism
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment x 2, Hold Monster
4th - Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Fly, Lightning Bolt, Prayer
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (2/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

In a single round action only, I suppose Stelle can only move? But in the next consecutive non-initiative single round action that happens (if any), she'll probably do the perception check thing if nothing else is forthwith.

Sorry.

Florence wrote:
"Um...no, but what did you think that you heard?"

In response Stelle, as best as she can with lance and shield in hand, silently and with brevity -- tries to mimic the motion of drawing a weapon.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 3/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Noticing Zilchus readies his weapon, Kosei advances into the southern room while a flame of pure fire appears in his hand as he casts produce flame "What is it you noticed?"
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 5

As Stelle and then Kosei move into the chamber and looks west, they see an unusual sight!

Although this new chamber bears battle scars, it is in better condition than others in this area. Some effort has been made to clear the floor of debris, though dust still blankets much of the room. A silver holy symbol of Sarenrae, almost entirely obscured by tarnish, hangs on one wall. Beneath it, several rusted longswords lie in a fan, their blades pointed outward.

Standing next to this is a striking woman (image) totally without fear. She appears as she did in life, though translucent and ghostly: a muscular figure with long black hair, dressed in shining plate and wearing a fluttering tabard of Sarenrae that constantly furls and unfurls in an invisible wind.

She seems to have finished casting a spell as she strides forward becoming visible to all as she cries out in a commanding voice, ”Who are you? And what is your relationship with the cult of Areshkagal?!”

Kosei:
You find you are in a magical emanation of some kind. Please make a Will Save DC 20. Fail, and you cannot tell a lie, though you may be evasive, and are not required to speak at all.
- - -

Knowledge Arcana DC 22:
Kosei is in some sort of magical field that prevents lying. Apparently he is in a Zone of Truth (link).
- - -

Still in single rounds, but regular rounds, not surprise rounds so Stelle you can move and do other things as well. Perception is usually a reaction and takes no actions so you’ve done it. Unless searching for secret doors and the like when it’s a move action.

Oh, and as a refresher, this entire complex is devoted to the worship of Areshkagal.


Zilchus moves up 30’, keeping an eye on the newcomer.

”No, who are *you*? What are you doing in this sealed off part? Do you need help getting out?” Zilchus rebuts, a bit put off by the obviously inferior Sarenrite who follows the obviously inferior Sarenrae.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Nidhi moves 30 feet to get a better view. The bard takes one look at the full plate armor and assumes the woman must have some decent muscles underneath. Nidhi stares the woman's armor up and down, trying to imagine what might be underneath. "Why, hello~!" She pulls a loose strand of hair away from her face and tucks it behind her ear, about to turn on her charm. "My name is Nidhi Aashirya. Follower of Pharasma, lover of both men and women, admirer of strength and muscle."

Knoweledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

After the others have said something, Nidhi calls out, not liking the attention being diverted away from herself: "You don't have to use a truth spell on me, beautiful." Nidhi winks (although she's wearing a mask.)


Female Halfling Cavalier/15
GMEuan wrote:

She appears as she did in life, though translucent and ghostly: a muscular figure with long black hair, dressed in shining plate and wearing a fluttering tabard of Sarenrae that constantly furls and unfurls in an invisible wind.

Stelle gasps, evidently trying to compete with the ghostly figure in whiteness. "Is -- is that..." a ghost?! She looks at what is presumably the figure's armor and holy symbol. "... I mean -- were you a Paladin of Sarenrae?" Trusting to a fault, she continues, "We have no affiliation with the cult of Areshkagal. In fact, as near as we can tell, they are all gone from here now. We came to find clues about an uprising of undead -- evil undead, mind you" present company excepted?. "Terrifically chaotic, some of them, even... so we can stop them from -- killing everyone, raiding temples of Sarenrae and such...” she trails off. Am I talking to a ghost! I can't believe it!

Diplo: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21 Stelle blinks, innocent and wide-eyed.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 3/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Will DC 20: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18
Kosei's eyes tingle and cross as the ghostly figure approaches "I am Kosei Amanasteuar of the river tribe of the Sharif sons and Obenasteuar of the golden tribe of the Sothis sands, grandson of the deep sky tribe of Sadad, grandson of the ruling tribe of El, seventy-sixth Prince of Osirion, Tested in the Monastery of Tar Kuata as the Ancient Guardian of the Sun Lion of Osirion, gatherer of the heat of the fifth tribe, caller of the lightning of the thirteenth tribe..." Kosei continues forced by the magics going on around him but his voice is muffed by the presentations of the other companions "...shifter of the twenty-third tribe..." although the ghost might not lose the interest Kosei will probably end presentations at some point, explaining then about what he thinks is going on with the cult "We just defeated one that self-called the Forgotten Pharaoh. Was that the leader Areshkagal perhaps? I guess we are enemies of them then... does that pose a problem to you commander of the forgiving flame?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Kn. Arcana: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38

"Um...what Nidhi said - the part about the truth spell, not the part about muscley men and woman," Florence remarks, watching the spirit with some wariness. "Well, I mean muscley men might be okay but um, anyway."

"I'm Florence Corvina...no family titles or anything like that but I'm here with my companions to put a stop to this Cult of the Forgotten Pharaoh and anyone else who's allied with him," she continues. "Who are you?"

Diplomacy (Aid): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Halfling Cavalier/15
Kosei wrote:
"I am Kosei Amanasteuar of the river tribe of the Sharif sons and Obenasteuar of the golden tribe of the Sothis sands, grandson of the deep sky tribe of Sadad, grandson of the ruling tribe of El, seventy-sixth Prince of Osirion, Tested in the Monastery of Tar Kuata as the Ancient Guardian of the Sun Lion of Osirion, gatherer of the heat of the fifth tribe, caller of the lightning of the thirteenth tribe... ...shifter of the twenty-third tribe..."

Stelle's eyes roll in impatience. Gee, and I thought my family was complicated...

Florence wrote:
"Who are you?"

Stelle cocks her head and raises an inquisitive eye toward the ghost, reconvening her patience looking forward for an answer.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

”I am Lady Sophronia, eldest of Mastabat el-Fara'un, Ibn Shepseskaf, of the fifth house of Userkaf, in the Saqqara clan.” she says to Kosei, ignoring Zilchus, though answering him and Florence. Glancing at Nidhi and Stelle she adds, ”Yes, I am Sarenrae’s weapon, and shall continue to be until the cult of Areshkagal is completely wiped out here. Pharasma has seen fit to ignore me to serve my duty until that duty is finished.” She tries not to look directly at Nidhi, as if embarrassed by the attention…or ignorant of it.

She lowers her sword as she studies Kosei, ”I do not know this Forgotten Pharaoh, but there were some masked people such as yourselves through here recently, if only briefly.” she concentrates and casts Detect Evil, beginning to study all of you carefully, lingering a time on Nidhi, but eventually shaking her head and moving on.

”You do not appear to be associated with those mask wielders however, nor I suspect, with the cult.” she relaxes further, but does not quite sheath her sword. ”I am still here, so there must be some associated with Areshkagal still here.” she says simply, almost disappointed that the party is not evil and so will not taste her still-gripped-tightly sword.

She steps slightly closer. ”You have seen no evidence of Areshkagal cultists here? Have you searched the entire complex?”

Nidhi and Zilchus:
Please make DC 18 will saves. Fail and you cannot lie. You can chose to not speak, or evade the questions, but you cannot actually lie. Succeed, and lie away. :)
- - -


2 people marked this as a favorite.

1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 = 18 Will vs. divine
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 Know (Religion)

Zilchus looks at Lady Sophronia again with an accompanying grumpily glance at her inferior Sarenraen symbol. He lowers his blade, a sign of peace.

”Say Lady, since we’re all friends here,” Zilchus tries to ask politely. ”Do you mind explaining how you’re a ghost? And you claim to still follow Sarenrae? I thought...I sort of thought Sarenrae might be...uhm...uh...displeased with that outcome? What’s going on? Aren’t you a walking undead abomination in Sarenrae’s eyes?”

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 Sense Motive


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"No, we've not explored everywhere yet," Florence responds. "Um...I'm guessing you're not allowed to leave this room? Why?"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 2

She turns to face Zilchus and Florence, ”Though I died, I did so with an oath unfulfilled - that Areshkagal be eradicated from this accursed temple. Pharasma, by her good graces, agreed to allow me to remain and complete my task. But the nature of the gods is unfathomable, and She limited me to the few rooms I was in at my death.”

”So I cannot walk the complex and purge it of cultists, yet I can remain here to fulfill my oath.” she looks sad for a flickering moment before elation comes back with the faith of the fiery sun.

”But I am not downtrodden! That Sarenrae has not called me back is evidence enough that the cult lives and its strength still flows from this building!”

She completes her Detect Evil sweeps and suggests, ”Perhaps you can aid me. There are cultists here, I just know it. In my bones as it were.” she smiles wryly. ”You purge this structure as my agents and Pharasma will free me to return to glorious Sarenrae. There are things I can do to aid you in this, for I have been in most chambers - at least on this level. I also know of a cache of healing that I shall grant you as a gift from the holy church. Finally, I can bless one of your weapons… perhaps yours.” she looks suddenly, levelly, and rather directly at Nidhi. Is she trying to pierce the mask to see the beauty within? Or just asking a question?

Zilchus, or Sense Motive DC 26:
You are fairly sure she is speaking truthfully. She believes what she says at least.
- - -


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 3/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Sense motives: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
"I see the relevance of your death, but it is a bit to chilly of your presence, so I guess it is just better for the nature of the sands that we help you so you can rest in peace and so let the air and stone come back to its original state" Kosei nods "Just of curiosity, who and how killed you? Can you remember that? Oh, forgive me as the cold touch of Pharasma reached you, probably you forgot of such intense feelings"


Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 15

"*whine*, *whimper*"
That is not natural. Annie shifts his forepaws from side to side uncomfortably, trying to catch ghost scent. This is NOT natural.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

fwiw, +4 to Zilchus' Sense motive, Aid

Lady Sophronia wrote:
”You have seen no evidence of Areshkagal cultists here? Have you searched the entire complex?”
Florence wrote:
"No, we've not explored everywhere yet,"
Lady Sophronia wrote:
”Perhaps you can aid me. There are cultists here, I just know it. In my bones as it were.”

Stelle steadies Anubis and makes him take a step or two forward to halt his anxiety. "Yes," she says boldly, holding her banner high. "We will finish exploring the entire complex, and we will put to rest any cultists of Areshkagal we come across."

She turns to Nidhi. "Did you want your bow or," Stelle looks about Nidhi's person Does she have another weapon?, some other weapon blessed by a Paladin of Sarenrae?"


Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:
"Yes," she says boldly, holding her banner high.

Zilchus startles at Stelle's bold acceptance, but argue with her about it. After all, she's carrying a banner, and you just don't mess with halflings carrying banners. Oh hecks no, you don't do that.

"And why was this area sealed off? Did you do that?" Zilchus asks about the ares that she can explore. "What else is around here? Is there another way in or out?"


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Florence nods in agreement with Stelle. "It seems like we both need the temple cleared for our own reasons and they're both pretty good reasons as far as I can tell. So yes, we'll help you! But Zilchus actually has some good questions too - anything you can tell us about this place will be a big help to us."


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

DC 18 Will: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35

"Pharasma has granted you a great gift! The ability to stay and seek vengeance on your enemies - and, of course, meet us." Nidhi laughs, believing the paladin's predicament is fate. "If you're lucky, you shall hear my voice. I'm quite good." Nidhi winks again but the gesture is hidden by her mask.

Nidhi nods at Zilchus' most recent questions. "What my friends have asked: what's in the rooms you can... haunt?" Nidhi tilts her head and places a hand on her hip. She isn't sure what kind of terminology she should be using. "You should join us. Perhaps if we slay these cultists for you, you can achieve peace. Come to Wati, meet my grandmother..." Nidhi shrugs. She doesn't seem to grasp what it means to be a ghost.


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Did...did you just ask the spirit on a date?" Florence whispers, unsure whether to be shocked or completely unsurprised.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Kosei Sharif-El-Sadad wrote:
Kosei nods "Just of curiosity, who and how killed you? Can you remember that? Oh, forgive me as the cold touch of Pharasma reached you, probably you forgot of such intense feelings"
Nidhi Aashirya wrote:
Nidhi nods at Zilchus' most recent questions. "What my friends have asked: what's in the rooms you can... haunt?" Nidhi tilts her head and places a hand on her hip. She isn't sure what kind of terminology she should be using. "You should join us. Perhaps if we slay these cultists for you, you can achieve peace. Come to Wati, meet my grandmother..." Nidhi shrugs. She doesn't seem to grasp what it means to be a ghost.

"Oh, it was a most powerful being. A gynosphinx. It's down there." she points to the secret door in the room you just left. "Unfortunately, I cannot leave these chambers, so the door is nearly touchable… yet out of reach."

Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:
Stelle steadies Anubis and makes him take a step or two forward to halt his anxiety. "Yes," she says boldly, holding her banner high. "We will finish exploring the entire complex, and we will put to rest any cultists of Areshkagal we come across."
Florence Corvina wrote:
Florence nods in agreement with Stelle. "It seems like we both need the temple cleared for our own reasons and they're both pretty good reasons as far as I can tell. So yes, we'll help you! But Zilchus actually has some good questions too - anything you can tell us about this place will be a big help to us."

”Your courage does you honor, thank you Lord Stelle, Florence, and the rest!! For lords you must all truly be!” she laughs, her long ordeal perhaps coming to an end.

Zilchus Lyghtlode wrote:
"And why was this area sealed off? Did you do that?" Zilchus asks about the ares that she can explore. "What else is around here? Is there another way in or out?"

”When my team breached this unholy temple, we walled off a few places to make it easier to battle the remaining demons. The strategy largely worked too until we came here. This is as far as we got. But I’ve been through most of the areas on this floor as I said. Here, let me draw you a map…”

I can reveal the map if you like, but then it might be hard to track where you’ve been (except by the dead bodies). So I’m inclined to leave the map covered, but I’ll notify you of any secret areas that Lady Sophronia knows of. You also know you’ve covered about 1/3 of the structure and the wall you breached did not block off a whole section, just one path to that section making it easier to funnel forces in one direction instead of multiple locations. She does not know about any current inhabitants of course, except…

”And here, just to the east, there are some specters.” (where Zilchus felt uneasy) ”They stay out of my reach, so I have not been able to smite them.” she grumbles.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 3/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

Kosei looks at the spirit with tired eyes "That is certainly good information. What can you tell us about the mud room just there at the back, we crossed it and thought we need to place some tiles there to open a trapdoor but we have no clues as to what lies there or how to do the tiles thing"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

"I know only that the door exists, I do not know how to open it. We were in battle from the time we entered the mud room, until I perished here." she gestures to an ancient blood stain on the floor.

She strides through the party and to the eastern secret door spied by some of you earlier. She passes through the wall…

She emerges a moment later with an ancient satchel. As she sets it down, it falls apart from age and a tarnished silver box comes tumbling out.

Within the 250gp silver box you find
- Scroll of Raise Dead
- Wand Cure Moderate (35 chgs)
- 5 flasks holy water

She straightens and walks to Nidhi. Standing quietly before her, tabard flapping in an unseen breeze, she suddenly kneels and, grasping Nidhi’s bow with both hands, passes her power into it. The ghost dims slightly, but perceptibly, as she lets go of the bow.

Nidhi, so long as you remain in the Sphinx, your bow is an additional +1 to hit/damage (enchantment, stacks) and Holy (+2d6 damage vs evil - which is everyone left in the complex so feel free to add it in everywhere).

”Should you need to rest, you may do so in my inner chamber where I can guard over you.” she adds as she stands.

”You are all blessed by Sarenrae!”


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Florence Corvina wrote:
"Did...did you just ask the spirit on a date?"

Woah, talk about getting ghosted.

”Careful about asking out ghosts on dates...they can get possessive,” Zilchus cracks back with a smile. He turns his attention back to the Lady and her warning about other dangers.

”Spectres? Huh? Really?” Zilchus over his shoulders to where the specters might be.

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 Know (Religion) - Spectre Special attacks? Special Defenses?

He will share what he knows about spectres with the party. Oh, nat 20! Clearly, Z’s 8th grade diarama project was on this particular undead, titled: “Inspect the Unexspectre’d”. Won blue ribbon, probably.

Zilchus will grab and track the wand of CMW.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14
GM Euan wrote:
She straightens and walks to Nidhi. Standing quietly before her, tabard flapping in an unseen breeze, she suddenly kneels and, grasping Nidhi’s bow with both hands, passes her power into it. The ghost dims slightly, but perceptibly, as she lets go of the bow.

"Hey, aren't you going to buy me a drink first?" The bard jokes. Nidhi watches with interest and a little apprehension as the ghost touches her newly-cleaned weapon. When Nidhi feels (?) the power pulsing though her weapon, her shoulders loosen and she smiles appreciatively. "Thanks."

GM Euan wrote:
”Should you need to rest, you may do so in my inner chamber where I can guard over you.” she adds as she stands.

Nidhi turns to her companions: "Well! Why didn't we just keep exploring until we came upon this area? I would have made the previous fight a lot easier," Nidhi scoffs and the bad luck and somewhat kicking herself for letting the mask out of her grasp. At least we're back on track now... And perhaps it was a test by Pharasma to make sure we were ready? I feel like a failed. Doubt and insecurity loom over Nidhi's overall mood but she does her best to push them aside.

Nidhi plucks at the string of her bow before dropping her Everburning Torch into one of the deep pockets of her traveling cloak. She decides to keep her bow out in interest of what was cast upon it.

Nidhi is ready to move on.

Nidhi Test Damage:

Manyshot: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38
(Bard 12th level +9, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks))
Damage: 2d8 + 16 ⇒ (7, 1) + 16 = 24
(Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks)) Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)

Rapidshot: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38
(Bard 12th level +9, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks)) )
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
(Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks)) Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)

Iterative: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34
(Bard 12th level +4, Dex +3, Belt +3 (SELLING LATER), Point-Blank Shot +1, Masterwork Weapon/Magical Bonus (doesn’t stack) +2, -2 Rapid Shot, +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks))
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
(Str +1, Masterwork Weapon +1, Magical Bonus +1, Point-Blank Shot +1 (30ft)), +3 Inspire Courage, +1 to hit/damage (ghost enchantment, stacks)) Critical x3, Range 100ft, Piercing, 1 ½ lbs (Darkwood)

Holy (+2d6 damage vs evil)


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus:
Special Attacks include creating spawn from those they kill and energy drain (2 levels, Fort DC 16). Defensive Abilities include being incorporeal and channel resistance +2.
- - -

Nidhi:
There is no masterwork weapon bonus to damage and it's a +2 bow for damage purposes so your total is correct, but you need to clean up the ooc text a bit. Otherwise looks good!
- - -

"You are welcome." Lady Sophronia says to Nidhi, and in fact to you all as you prepare to head off.

If the party heads east, you'll head into an immediate combat, so please feel free to plan ahead. Lady Sophronia will cast Prayer as you head that way to give you a slight boost to the early rounds of combat. I've opened up the map there, as you know from the ghosts description what lies there (it's a temple). Feel free to position yourselves within a move action of the note on the map '4 spectres'.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 3/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

"To fight the spectres we shall, although ill prepared the Ancient Lion is for that. This will be my first foray with the otherwordly. Any advise my adventurous friends?" Kosei casts longstrider as all preparation for himself.


Zilchus scares what he remembers about spectres so that everyone is prepared. See spoiler above.

He even sings the song that was part of the school presentation.

”Hey now you're a Spectre get your haunt on, go wail,
Hey now you're a Spectre send them souls to hell
And kill that remain alive
Only clerics shouldn’t be so naive...”

He preps his sword, standing in front of Kosei and ready to enter the room. He knows the danger, but hopes is Magic Circle and new armors will protect him (they won’t).

”You guys want me to go first? Draw their fire? Why don’t we do that?” Zilchus casts Death Ward and enters when others are ready.


Female Halfling Cavalier/15
Zilchus wrote:
He will share what he knows about spectres with the party. ”You guys want me to go first? Draw their fire? Why don’t we do that?”

"Oh, what again did you say works best against them?" Stelle asks, looking from her shield to her lance to Anubis. "I've never fought these before... I think I can hit them... mostly."


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Moved on map. Nidhi comes up behind Zilchus and Kosei, casting Good Hope (PRD link) on the entire party.

She grasps her bow tightly in both hands and urges her party members forward. "Go! I'm right behind you."

Good Hope: +2 morale bonus on saving throws, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls

Nidhi Spell Tally:

Perform 0/32 used
7 1st-level available
7 2nd-level available
4 3rd-level available, Good Hope (party)
4 4th-level available


HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Kn. Religion (Spectres): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Resistances and Immunities, maybe?

"If they're incorporeal, that means that regular weapons won't touch them - they'll need to be magical. And even then they'll still shrug off some of the pain that a person dishes out," Florence sighs. "Same with magical spells. We'll just have to hit them hard and hope we can kill them quickly..."

As Zilchus casts his Death Ward on himself, she quietly kicks herself for not preparing the same spell today. But at least she can help to make Zilchus extra heroic...for a short time.

Spells & Powers:

6th - Cone of Cold, Greater Heroism
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment x 2, Hold Monster
4th - Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Fly, Lightning Bolt, Prayer
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (2/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:


______________

Florence will cast Greater Heroism on Zilchus before we start moving into the room.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Florence knows nothing new - just what the party already knows of their foe. As prepared as they can be, the party moves to the east, and prepares to do battle with the spectres of long dead cultists of Areshkagal.

Dust and fine sand cover the floor of this grand hall, as if decades, maybe even centuries, had passed since any living creature set foot here. Sconces carved into the stone walls hold the withered stems of ancient torches, their blackened heads still burning with cold flame. Here and there, yellow bones molder among the drifts of sand.

At the far end of the hall, a narrow staircase leads up to a raised platform. The front of the platform displays hideous images of lion-headed figures, ferocious sphinxes, and horned demons tearing screaming mortals apart. A white stone statue of a faceless demonic sphinx with six legs glares down from atop the dais. The sphinx’s wide dragon wings spread to either side, forming two flat altars stained with the blood of countless sacrifices. On the curved wall behind the sphinx, the fragmented remains of thirteen humanoid skeletons have been pinned upside-down against the wall with rusty metal spikes. A tarnished oval mirror hangs flat against the wall above the middle skeleton.

You may now scry into this chamber from the pools.

- Round 1 -
Spectres - 24
Florence - 21+
Stelle - 21-
Kosei - 18
Nidhi - 14
Zilchus - 10

Initiative Rolls:

Florence 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Kosei 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Nidhi 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Stelle 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Zilchus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Spectres 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

As you walk in, kicking up dust and sand, the warned of spectres climb up out of the sand and bones and get into position! (double moves to rise, then fly from the statue/altar area - they are very fast!)

Next up, everyone!


Florence Corvina wrote:
As Zilchus casts his Death Ward on himself, she quietly kicks herself for not preparing the same spell today. But at least she can help to make Zilchus extra heroic...for a short time.

Yeah, Death Ward is a good spell to have, right? The Mask can cast it..

I’ll post after others go.


HP 140/153 AC 23 24 TAC 12 14 FF 21 23 | CMD 2725 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 5/6 HH: 14/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 5/7+1/1 L3: 3/7 L4: 1/6 L5: 5/6 L6: 3/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+22
Skills:
Acro+18,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+16,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+13,K.planes+16,K.relig+2,Linguist+15,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+8,Stealth+14,Surviv+11,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 15 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, life bubble 4h

"So that is how the specters look like? Let's make a small try..." Kosei moves his hands and conjures a fireball that explodes behind the spectres filling them in flames.
Fireball damage (half for incorporeal): 10d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 5, 6, 3, 4) = 31
Ref 19 for half


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 95/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 3/6, L3: 3/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Round 1, Initiative 21

Not willing to be the first into the room, Florence decides to give her companions a boost of fervor before things get really ugly.

"It might not be as good as Ben's magic but hopefully this will help!"

Spells & Powers:

6th - Cone of Cold, Greater Heroism
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment x 2, Hold Monster
4th - Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Confusion, Greater False Life
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Fly, Lightning Bolt, Prayer
2nd - Euphoric Cloud, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, See Invisibility
1st - Bless, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shadow Trap, Snowball, Unbreakable Heart
Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize

Lesser Extend Rod (2/3)

Fortune Hex Uses:
Healing Hex Uses:


______________

Florence will cast Blessing of Fervor, which will get everyone!


Female Halfling Cavalier/15

Stell charges. White? If she can be at all one square to the North, that would be keen.

+1 far end of hall description.

BoF? +2 Attack and Reflex save and all that if BoF...

How much + is Ghost Paladin Prayer?
Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 - 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 2 + 2 - 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 = 30 -PA, +Charge, +BoF
for Damage: 3d6 + 3d6 + 6 + 18 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3, 1) + (2, 1, 4) + 6 + 18 + 6 = 42 +PA, +Hope

Reflex Save Kosei Fireball?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Allies receive:
**~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
||
||+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear*
||+2 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge*
||
||
||
||
||
||~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
||
|| *Banner
||
**

Status:

Stelle: Hits: 75(-15?)/91
Annie: Hits: 76/76 (4.5 x HD +Con)
Stelle AC: 28
Anubis AC: 28
Buffs: +2 AC, Courage, Hope

Saves:
Fort: +9 (+1 Con, +Cloak, +Luck)
Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +Cloak, +Luck)
Will: +6/+14 vs. Fear (+Blood of Pharaohs, +Luck, +Cloak, +Scarab) (+2 Fearless, +2 Banner)

Challenge: 5/5

AC: 28 (+3 Shield, Size, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1, Dodge) flat footed = 22 (Size, +10 plate armor, Amulet of Nat. Armor +1),Touch = 13 (+2 dex, +1 Size)

BAB: +12/+7/+2 (+2 Lance, +2 Str, -3 PA, +4 when charging with Annie, +1 when charging)

Heavy Shield (mithral): (+1to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA damage) (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Lance, MW: (+2 to hit) ((1d6+Str+PA+Lance)x3(Spirited Charge)), (x6 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Hammer (Ag): (+1 to hitMW) (1d3+Str+PA +1damage), (x2 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Glaive (Cold Fe): (+1 to hitMW) (1d8+Str+PA+1 damage), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Scimitar (Cold Fe: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Str+P+1 damage), (x2 on an 18-20 Crit), (+8 on challenge)
Composite Shortbow: (+1 to hitMW) (1d4+Dex +2 Str damage +1), (x3 on a Crit), (+8 on challenge)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 1, Initiative 14:

Nidhi begins to sing, inspiring her companions. The nonsensical song is about striking down foes while being slobbering drunk. Nidhi sings: "I like to wield my sword while I'm holding a tankard! I won't change my mind - the sweet taste of hops makes me swing straighter~!" Nidhi lifts up her bow in preparation.

She aims at the yellow enemy with four normal arrows nocked to her bowstring. Removed Point-Blank Shot and added Good Hope bonus.

Manyshot: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37
Damage: 2d8 + 18 ⇒ (8, 2) + 18 = 28

Rapidshot: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Iterative: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Inspire Courage: +3 (level 11) morale bonus on Saving Throws against charm and fear, +3 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

Good Hope: +2 morale bonus on saving throws, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls

Nidhi Spell Tally:
Perform 1/32 used
7 1st-level available
7 2nd-level available
4 3rd-level available, Good Hope (party)
4 4th-level available


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi may have cast Death Ward on someone prior to the combat if she wishes. Just let me know. Also, you forgot to add the Holy damage (+2d6 on each shot). Please add that to all damage on everything inside the sphinx as they're all evil for convenience (as far as you know).

Manyshot: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2
Rapidshot: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10

The prayer is as per the spell, +1 to hit, damage, skills, saves.

Kosie's fireball tucks in behind Stelle (so Stelle and Anubis are unaffected).

yellow reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 vs DC 19 for half of 15
purple reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 vs DC 19 for half of 15
pink reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 vs DC 19 for half of 15

Nidhi will slay the spectre with her first shot and use the second to wound Purple.

Zilchus is up!

5,551 to 5,600 of 8,124 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Mummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.