GM Cwethan's Crypt of the Everflame (Inactive)

Game Master Cwethan

Maps


601 to 650 of 874 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

18/23/28 - 15/17/19

You should make it with a double move, you'll still get to parry/riposte

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

I will do that then...thought i could only do reg move...i learned something! yay me!

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

swim: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Krstani can't swim in all the excitement so she stumbles through into the chamber as best she can.

Double move at half speed.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Erhun moves inside the room, directly to the threat, and smashes the biggest frog he has ever seen with his weapon, using all his strenght

moves 15*2=30, base move 40

Power Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 1 = 19
Dmg+PA: 1d10 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 3 = 10

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram pushes into the flooded chamber. Double move.

"Ah! The water's seeping into my sabatons!"


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The pathfinders surge forward, preceded by a bow wave of water as they slog through the murk.

Bold May go
Aviram - 3 Str Damage
Krstani
Caelhal
Miklos
Ilyaleh
Frog
Erhun - 3 Str Damage - turn held in abeyance until the frog, Caelhal and Ilyaleh have gone. I'll delay them tomorrow out of deference to the holiday

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

He moves up inot the next room.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Ilyaleh grimaces at the water, grimacing as it sloshes up against her legs as she moves. She's never been concerned about water, strictly speaking, but she can't exactly say that she finds the excess of it particularly pleasing. Even so, she forces herself to move forward, using her staff to make sure she's not about to take an unfortunate fall into the muck.

Double move, I think? I was counting squares inside the room as being 10ft of movement instead of 5ft?


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Yep, difficult terrain means that a square costs twice as much movement as it otherwise would.

The frog on top of the sarcophagus surges forward to chomp on Miklos's unprotected head, but the nimble rondelero sidesteps and opens up a long line along the frog's torso with his falcata!

Bite: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Its agonized croaks are answered in kind as you see more frogs plop to the surface of the water.

Bite @ Ilyaleh: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 vs. Flatfoot
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Bite @ Miklos: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 vs. Flatfoot
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Well. At least they're consistent.

As Erhun pushes forward to finish off the gravely wounded frog, it lashes out with a dreadfully long tongue.

AoO: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11 vs. Touch

It does this, however, not realizing that its instinct to pull potential prey closer to its face has a fatal flaw...

Erhun's blow quickly puts paid to its culinary ambitions.

Bold May go
Aviram - 3 Str Damage
Krstani
Caelhal
Miklos
Ilyaleh

Frogs
Erhun - 3 Str Damage

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Miklos lashes out with his sword again, trying to reduce the odds against them. Seeing the frogs fall for hus parry, he tries the tactic again.
attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 251d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

parry/riposte:
parry: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9parry: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

[ooc]edit...crit[/dice]crit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 122d8 + 8 ⇒ (5, 3) + 8 = 16


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Once more Miklos's blade finds its mark, decapitating the hapless amphibian before it can so much as croak defiance!

Bold May go
Aviram - 3 Str Damage
Krstani
Caelhal

Miklos
Ilyaleh
Frog
Erhun - 3 Str Damage

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Halting at the frog's approach and attack - and just barely not getting thwapped at that! - Ilyaleh reflexively smacks downwards with her quarterstaff, yelping a bit. Because that's just what panic makes her do, okay?

Quarterstaff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

"Let's hope this is the last one!"

Aviram scrambles inelegantly onto the nearest sarcophagus and takes a swing at the frog.

Attack, Str damage: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 1 = 5

I'm assuming i can use a move action to move 5 ft onto the thingy, but if not:

Some rolls:
Climb, Str damage: 1d20 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 2 - 1 = 5
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (11) - 4 = 7

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

he attacks blue froggy with his scorpion whip
1d20 ⇒ 13


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Aviram strives valiantly against the mighty sarcophagus, and overcomes its stony heights, though the amphibian it shelters is safe from his blade.

Ilyaleh and Caelhal likewise attempt to defeat the monstrous frog, Caelhal's whip narrowly glancing off the intervening stone, but the ifrit's staff strikes true, dazing the creature for a moment.

Bold May go
Aviram - 3 Str Damage
Krstani
Caelhal
Miklos
Ilyaleh
Frog -3
Erhun - 3 Str Damage

Caelhal, please do include your damage roll with your attack rolls to keep things moving along efficiently. Had it not been for the cover, that 13 would've been a hit!

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani maneuvers into a spot with a little clearer view, then slings acid at the frog.

acid splash, ranged touch - into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 3 - 4 = 19
acid damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

crit confirm?: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 3 - 4 = 13
extra damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The gobbet of acid sizzles against the frog's skin, but, ravenous, it ignores its pain and lunges once more for Ilyaleh! It slinks back after she dodges out of the way.

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Bold May go
Aviram - 3 Str Damage
Krstani
Caelhal
Miklos
Ilyaleh

Frog -6
Erhun - 3 Str Damage

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Time to end this... Miklos says as he steps forward and swings at the last frog.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

As Miklos wades through the water the frog lashes out with its tongue, wrapping around the rondelero tightly as he tries to finish it off!

Tongue AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Grapple: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Bold May go
Aviram - 3 Str Damage
Krstani
Caelhal

Miklos - Grappled
Ilyaleh
Frog -6
Erhun - 3 Str Damage

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Erhun moves around a coffin and slashes at the last frog

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

@GM Cwethan: LOL! That description was waaay to epic for what happened XD

"Get back here, you slimy fiend!"

Aviram crawls back down on the other side of the sarcophagus and strikes at the frog again.

Attack, Str damage: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 1 = 9


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

When the dice won't make you a hero, that's when its time for florid language to step in :p

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

"You let him go!" shouts Krstani at the horrid frog, slinging more acid at its moist skin.

ranged touch - into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 4 = 2
acid damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Yelping, Ilyaleh just barely makes it out of the way, bring her quarterstaff down for a few good wallops. "Get away, get away!" she half-yelps. Her swings are, perhaps, a bit more wild than she'd like, but... Well, she had to try, right?

Quarterstaff 1: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 4 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Quarterstaff 2: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 4 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Maybe?: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 4 = 12
Mehbe?: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The frog has dodged blades and bolts, but proves all too vulnerable to the mighty stick as Ilyaleh wallops it into an unpleasant looking unconsciousness.

The frogs are defeated, what's the plan?

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Miklos frees himself from the dead frog's tongue and stands up. Well, that was entirely unpleasant...let's look about...there might be things laying around. he says as he looks around.

perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Frogs. How quaint. he elf comments.

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

"Should we continue on along this hallway then?" Krstani tries to see what is further down.

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

"That was disgusting," Ilyaleh shudders, gently touching Ara for comfort. Her foxy companion leans into it, sensing that she'd been disturbed by the frogs. Eurgh! Still, she takes Miklos's advice and looks around to see what might be of use to them.

"Do you see anything, Ara?" she murmurs to him quietly. She, uh, gives the frog-bodies a large berth as she steps past them.
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Perception (Ara): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Stuffed into a nest at the end of the chamber is the mostly devoured corpse of a human man in an advanced state of putrefaction. Tied to his belt is a sodden pouch that contains several gold crowns, and on his finger sits a golden ring set with a single aquamarine.

Knowledge (Local) DC 10:
The coins are newly minted from Tamran, the capital city of Nirmathas.

Heal DC 20:
This man died at least a month ago, possibly as many as three.

Detect Magic and Spellcraft DC 17[/spoiler:
It's a ring of swimming

Past the door the water level is lower and murky, rising only a foot or so from the floor as it continues on down the hallway.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Looks like this loor fellow came to a bad end.... Miklos says as he looks over the body. know local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21Maybe this ring is valuable...? Can someone tell....hey...wait...these coins are new...from Tamran, I believe...freshly minted.

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

heal: 1d20 ⇒ 18

"I can't tell what happened to him. Never seen a ring like the before either."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Erhun utters a respectful prayer to the dead man.

Are we ready to go?

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 12

"Frogs and bloated corpses aside, we did come this way to avoid the other room, and it would seem that we've succeeded. Let's continue."

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Well, I'll hold on to it until we can get it appraised...let's be off. Miklos slips the ring on his finger and puts his mailed glove back on.

That way, I think. he walks towards the door to the south.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

"It's a ring of swimming," Ilyaleh offers once she's had a go of it. As they advance, she can't help but eye the water suspiciously. For frogs. Just in case.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

You splash your way down the hallway, the water growing shallower but murkier as you go.
There's a large chamber to the south, not sealed off by any door. The chamber is still partially flooded, with the south end just barely rising above the stagnant water. A large wheel is set into the floor of the dry area, attached to chains that rise up into the ceiling.
A thick layer of slick, black mold covers the carvings on the walls of this chamber.

What do you do?

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Unless someone tells me not to based on a knowledge roll...

Krstani calls, "Stand back!" and approaches just close enough to the mold to burn it all away.

burning hands: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram looks pensively into the chamber.

"Wasn't there something about a wheel in one of those carvings?"

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Is anyone familiar with this type of black sludge? he says I don't trust it

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

I have no idea...we might be able to move that wheel...toss a rope on it and pull...


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The black sludge burns merrily but stinkily as
Krstani blasts it from the doorway.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Erhun seems surprised by the sudden flames.

that's impressive, but could you do it often enough to clean all the room? It might be an useful magic trick to use later. Can someone see through this filthy water? Should we poke around the ground, just like we've done earlier?

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

"It didn't seem to do much good, did it?" She frowns in frustration.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Ilyaleh wretches and covers her mouth and nose at the smell, making a face. "Eugh," she shudders at the decidedly foul scent. "That's disgusting." She considers what she knows about the sludge, but comes up empty. "Does anyone have any other ideas?" She does have the brandy, but she's a bit reluctant to use it for the burning of... well. Whatever this is.

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram gives a weary shrug.

"Poking worked last time, Erhun, so we might as well try."

Avarim retrieves the rod that was used in the trapped hallway and taps a way towards the wheel.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Aviram walks into the chamber, pole at the ready, and quickly discovers that the floor gives way part way through, hidden by the awful murk of the water. How deep it is is unclear for now. The dark patch on the map is a pit, but Aviram hasn't gotten to safely check the rest of the room as yet.

He is given no time to further experiment, however, as stinking scum-stained skeletons drag themselves from under the muck, only spotted by keen-eyed Caelhal!

Perceptions:
Aviram: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Ilyaleh: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Krstani: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Erhun: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Miklos: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Caelhal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Initiative:
Aviram: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Ilyaleh: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Krstani: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Erhun: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Miklos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Caelhal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Skeletons: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Bold may go
Miklos
Krstani

Skeletons Used their surprise round to stand up
Caelhal - May take a single Standard or Move action for his surprise round
Erhun - 3 Str Damage
Ilyaleh
Aviram - 3 Str Damage

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Miklos darts ahead and swings his blade in a high arc at the skeleton.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

More foul creatures for us to fell, lads!


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Once more Mikos's skill and precision overcome the difficulties of dismantling skeletons with a dueling blade as his chosen victim splashes back into the murk.

Bold may go
Miklos
Krstani
Skeletons Used their surprise round to stand up
Caelhal - May take a single Standard or Move action for his surprise round
Erhun - 3 Str Damage
Ilyaleh
Aviram - 3 Str Damage

I'll delay Krstani and Caelhal when I check in tomorrow if either hasn't posted, but if anyone else wants to bot them before then feel free to point the finger my way...

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

I'm here, sorry.

Krstani scampers forward as far as she can in the narrow hallway, then lobs acid at the first skeleton she sees.

Acid splash at orange.

ranged touch-cover: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 3 - 4 = 16
acid damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

601 to 650 of 874 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Cwethan's Crypt of the Everflame (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.