GM Cwethan's Crypt of the Everflame (Inactive)

Game Master Cwethan

Maps


801 to 850 of 874 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram shivers.

"We'd better not drink this water... Let's continue before anything else befalls us."

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

"Everyone drink up from the good pool and let's be on our way then."

Continuing south from here I guess?

Krstani keeps her eyes open from her spot near the back of the group.

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

I'll be busy for much of today, though I'll do a progress post this evening. Sing out if you have any plans more extensive than walk through the room not drinking the fouled water.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Hope everyone is okay

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Apologies, recently had a death in the family. Please feel free to bot as necessary. I'll try to post, but adjustments are currently difficult.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

My sincere condoleances, Ilyaleh.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Sorry about the delay guys! And Ilyaleh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Of course feel free to take whatever time you need.

Erhun's Will: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Krstani's Will: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 2 = 20
Miklos's Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

As you all walk through the room, Erhun, Krstani, and Miklos are treated to the same vision that struck the others: The murky pool shows a reflection much clearer than they might have guessed.
But something is wrong. In the reflection of the pool their companions are the same, but their own skin is torn and decayed, hanging loosely from dead muscle and cloudy eyes. As they watch in horror their undead doppelganger turns with a hideous hunger to feast on their friends.

Erhun and Krstani manage to mostly keep their composure, though they are shaken, but Miklos is completely horrified. He lets out a strangled cry; his eyes are wild as he looks anywhere for an escape!

Before anyone can act to stop him though, hundreds of bats begin to stream through the doorway, drawn by his cries!

Aviram: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Caelhal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Erhun: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Ilyaleh: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Krstani: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Miklos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Red Bats: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blue Bats: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Bold may go
Krstani - Shaken 1 Round
Miklos - Frightened for Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Ilyaleh

Blue Bats
Aviram
Red Bats
Caelhal
Erhun - Shaken 1 Round

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Thank you.

Ilyaleh advances, drawing out a flask of alchemist's fire as she carefully tucks Ara into her pocket. Their memories of bats were... less than pleasant. Quickly, she relays to the others what she knows of this particular kind of enemy.
Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 Weaknesses or resistances?

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

"Step aside!" Krstani steps into the doorway and blasts all the bats.

Burning hands, should hit both swarms I believe. DC 15 Reflex for half.

fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Prayers for consolation and strength

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

My condolences, Ilyaleh....

Miklos runs away, babbling incoherently.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Weaknesses and resistances are standard swarm fare: They're too small and there's too many of them for normal weapons or targeted spells to have any real impact, but they take extra damage from AOE's.
Angry swarms of bats vill also suck your blood. Ah ah ah. They're also fairly territorial rather than predatory, and would be unlikely to put up much pursuit.

Blue Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Red Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

@ Aviram: 1d6 ⇒ 3
@ Ilyaleh: 1d6 ⇒ 1
@ Erhun: 1d6 ⇒ 1

A cloud of bats flows out through Krstani's gout of flame, leaving shallow but freely bleeding bites scattered around the pathfinders!

Bold may go
Krstani
Miklos - Frightened for 3 Rounds Sorry...
Ilyaleh -1, bleeding
Blue Bats -4
Aviram -3, bleeding
Red Bats -2
Caelhal
Erhun - Shaken 1 Round, -1, bleeding

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Two bat swarms!? Is the author actively trying to kill us?

"Argh! We need to spread out!"

Aviram steps to the side, drops his sword and draws a flask of alchemist's fire.

Readying to throw the flask at the nearest swarm right before the blue bats' turn.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The shadow didn't give you that hint? :p

The rest of the bats billow out to engulf the other side of the room!

Caelhal: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Aviram: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Bold may go
Krstani
Miklos - Frightened for 3 Rounds
Ilyaleh -1, bleeding

Blue Bats -4
Aviram -5, bleeding
Red Bats -2
Caelhal -6, bleeding
Erhun - Shaken 1 Round, -1, bleeding

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Miklos runs furtger away, yelling about tge vampre bats with huge teeth and acid drippimg from their claws. He sounds insane


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Miklos's cries galvanize the rest of the party into action! hopefully

Bold may go
Krstani
Miklos - Frightened for 2 Rounds
Ilyaleh -1, bleeding
Blue Bats -4
Aviram -5, bleeding
Red Bats -2
Caelhal -6, bleeding
Erhun - Shaken 1 Round, -1, bleeding

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

I want to withdraw him from the area and into the back, but I can't seem to move him

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani scoots away from the bats, cursing her lack of any further fire power. She resorts back to her acid bombs instead.

acid splash vs blue, ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
acid damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

We should run away from the bats!Follow me!

Erhun runs throught the bats, perhaps foolishly, to get into the next room

There's a door this way! We could separate ourselves from this threat!


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Botting Ilyaleh for now

Erhun sees piles of bat droppings in the next room, but little else.

Seeing Krstani's success at melting some more bats, Ilyaleh hurls her alchemist's fire into the midst of the swarm, catching a few more.

Alchemist's Fire: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Scatter: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Bold may go
Krstani
Miklos - Frightened for 2 Rounds
Ilyaleh -2, bleeding
Blue Bats -8
Aviram -5, bleeding
Red Bats -2
Caelhal -6, bleeding
Erhun - Shaken 1 Round, -1, bleeding

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram ducks into the room following Erhun, lobbing his flask at the bats on the way.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

Aiming at the marked square.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Scatter: 1d8 ⇒ 2

@ Ilyaleh: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Aviram's fire scorches a few more bats, allowing Ilyaleh to escape the swarm with only a few more chomps!

Bold may go
Krstani
Miklos - Frightened for 2 Rounds
Ilyaleh -3, bleeding

Blue Bats -9
Aviram -6, bleeding
Red Bats -3
Caelhal -7, bleeding (You will drop to 0 hp at the end of your action if you are still bleeding!)
Erhun - -2, bleeding

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Miklos runs from the gigantic flesh eating vampire bats with acid that drips from their foot long fangs.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

C'mon guys, that's too many to bot/delay!

Bold may go
Krstani
Miklos - Frightened for 2 Rounds
Ilyaleh -3, bleeding
Blue Bats -9
Aviram -6, bleeding
Red Bats -3
Caelhal -7, bleeding (You will drop to 0 hp at the end of your action if you are still bleeding!)
Erhun - -2, bleeding

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani splashes the blue bats with acid again.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
acid damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Ilyaleh and Caelhal dash to rejoin the group, flinging fire and negative energy as they depart.

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Fire: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Channel Negative: 1d6 ⇒ 2

And though the bats are astonishingly resilient! they manage to disperse a great number of them - though Caelhal in particular looks nearly dead on his feet.

The remaining bats flee the fire and strange energies of the group, and hole up in the northern chamber.

Miklos will disturb them as he rejoins the party, but if he moves through there at a good clip, you won't have to deal with/escape from the remaining swarm until you're on your way out.

I am going to ask that you post one more round of actions while so many of you are bleeding to death though...

Bold may go
Krstani
Miklos will be busy just rejoining the group
Ilyaleh -4, bleeding (used Burning Hands)
Aviram -6, bleeding
Caelhal -8, bleeding, staggered (used one Channel)
Erhun - -3, bleeding

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Heal, stop bleeding, DC 15: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Erhun tries to stop Caelhal bleeding wounds, but to no avail

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Seeing Erhun's less than stellar attempt at battlefield medicine, Aviram draws a wand and mutters to himself as he tries to activate it.

"Let's hope I don't bungle it like yesterday..."

UMD: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Heal check to stop bleeding 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Well, that was definitely my most embarassing moment I think ever. Apologues for bailing in you.... Miklos says rather sheepishly. Do not hold that against me. Sonething affected my mind there...


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Assuming Krstani doesn't mind...
Ilyaleh is able to use the sorceress's wand to restore Caelhal, then heals herself.
Caelhal: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Ilyaleh: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7.

Aviram and Erhun will each take another point of damage in the intervening time, but with two people who don't need UMD checks, that should be it. Please include whatever healing you're taking with you next post, but in the next room...

Aviram opens a door onto a vast chamber, its vaulted ceiling showing significant signs of damage, with numerous cracks along its surface. In the center of the room, a 10-foot-wide bridge crosses a deep chasm. On the other side, a pair of stone statues watch over the end of the bridge in front of a set of grand brass double doors. The statues depict villagers holding shields and spears.

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Aviram looks at the bridge and statues and sighs.

"It's probably another trap..."

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Guided by a keen intuition, Aviram spots a pressure plate taking up much of the bridge. The first 5 feet are safe, but the 10' square past that is all one big trigger. Acrobatics DC 10 to jump over the pressure plate with a running start.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Miklos steps back and takes a run at the bridge.

acro: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram follows Miklos, spending a moment focusing on the essence of speed before leaping over the pressure plate.

Spending a Mental Focus point to give myself +30 base speed for a total of 50 ft, giving me a +8 bonus to Acrobatics when jumping.

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 4 + 8 ⇒ (11) - 4 + 8 = 15

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Healing: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 = 10

After bandaging his own wounds, Erhun takes a running start and jumps.. barely over the trap


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Caelhal's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 1 = 14
Ilyahleh's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Krstani's Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

The rest of the party is able to safely navigate the pressure plate as well, and you are able to easily continue on.

The wide brass doors swing open on silent hinges to reveal a vast crypt. The only light emanates from a torch mounted above the crypt, flickering with a pale golden fire. Tall pillars march across the chamber, ending at a dais on the far side, on which is set a large stone sarcophagus.

A single form rests beside the coffin, that of a comely woman in tattered clothing. She appears to be asleep or unconscious.

As you enter the room, a dry, mirthless laugh echoes from the dark recesses of the tomb.

So, Kassen's heroes have come to fight me again. You will make fine minions in my army of the dead. Come and meet your fate.

With that, a wicked-looking skeleton strides into view wearing polished mail and brandishing a cruel sword in both hands. A cold blue flame burns in its empty eye sockets.

When your souls fall screaming into the Abyss, remember it was Asar sent you thither.

Initiative:
Aviram: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Caelhal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Erhun: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Ilyaleh: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Krstani: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Miklos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Asar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Red Skelly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Orange Skelly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Yellow Skelly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Green Skelly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Krstani
Skeletons
Asar
Caelhal
Ilyaleh
Miklos
Aviram
Erhun

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Site has been acting up for me all weekend and into today


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Yeah, it's been ugly for quite a bit.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Erhun tenses when he sees the unholy creature .. and even more when it begins to speak

He tries to remember the lessons received at the temple about the unliving, to identify their foe and be able to destroy him once and for all

Know religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Site ugliness notwithstanding, I'm gonna keep things going.

Shaking the dust of ages from their bones, the Skeletons and Asar advance, awaiting the heroes' offensive with the dreadful grins that are their only remaining expression.

Bold May Go
Krstani - May go twice!
Skeletons - Full Defense
Asar - Full Defense
Caelhal
Ilyaleh
Miklos
Aviram
Erhun

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Miklos darts over to one of the skeletons and swings his blade in a low arc to cut the legs out from under it.

Back to the depths with you!

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Stay there upstairs with us, Miklos! We have a strategical advantage!

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

"The stairs might be to cramped to make a stand on..."

Aviram drops his sword, steps forward and draws his warhammer while warping gravity around it.

Free: drop sword, free: 5-ft step, standard: cast Lead Blades, move: draw warhammer.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

LOL! Site is up but no ability to open the maps, lol

The priest's holy symbol on his belly button begins to slow and shine as he invokes his goddess to send her good will upon the party as he casts bless.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Erhun's assessment: Though Asar seems to have kept his wits and skill with a blade, aside from that he shouldn't possess any supernatural abilities or resistances beyond those of his skeletal minions.

Miklos's blade chops into his skeletal foe with great precision, but his falcata isn't best suited to bone-crunching maneuvers.

Bold May Go
Active Effects: Bless (+1)

Krstani - May go twice!
Skeletons - Full Defense, Green -3
Asar - Full Defense
Caelhal
Ilyaleh
Miklos
Aviram - Lead Blades
Erhun

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Blessed Msw Bec de Corbin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Erhun moves toward Miklos and tries to destroy the undead nightmare, one skeleton at a time


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Erhun's swing is narrowly deflected by the skeletons as they work their hardest to keep his polearm at bay.

Krstani fishes out one of the wands you found earlier and blasts away at the nearest skeletons with it.

Ilyaleh decides to help break skeletons more indirectly and grants Aviram greater fortune for a round

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The skeletons swarm forward at the closest target, but their claws are blunted against Aviram's mighty armor.

Claws: 3d20 ⇒ (15, 9, 16) = 40

Asar slides forward in his mail and with a practiced flourish strikes Aviram's hammer from his hands before returning to a guard position.

Disarm: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 11 - 2 = 18

Bold May Go
Active Effects: Bless (+1)
Krstani
Skeletons - Green & Orange shattered
Asar -+2 AC
Caelhal
Ilyaleh
Miklos
Aviram - Lead Blades, Fortune, Disarmed!
Erhun

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Uses that magic wand on our main foe, Ilyaleh!

The hate of undeath is palpable in Erhun's eyes, and as he moves on the battlefield quickly, his muscles seems to bulge and grow

Move on the map, Acrobatics to avoid AoO, Bloodrage as free action and strike on main foe

acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

This is the day you finally die.I'll pray for your soul.

Blessed Bloodrage Power Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 + 2 - 1 = 25
Dmg, Bloodrage, power attack: 1d10 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 3 = 14

If I don't miscalculate the damage, with my 2H weapon main bonus is +5 (for STR 20 with Bloodrage)*1.5=+7 and power Attack +2*1.5=+3

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram stares daggers at Asar and draws his shortsword while shield bashing one of his minions.

Attack v yellow, Bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9
Attack v yellow, Bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12<-Fortune

Damage, Lead Blades (Bludgeoning): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

801 to 850 of 874 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Cwethan's Crypt of the Everflame (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.