GM Cwethan's Crypt of the Everflame (Inactive)

Game Master Cwethan

Maps


401 to 450 of 874 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

"Whoever is in there, I assure you, we're not shambling corpses."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Erhun knocks at the door,as politely as possible

We means you no threat. Undead creatures don't Knock at the door. So please come out, so we can help you.We're just here to endure the test of the Crypt..I'm Erhun Gabarris.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

No no No just Tricks of The dead One The dead One who Speaks!

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

At this, Ilyaleh frowns. "Well, whoever it is, they've got... um. Some degree of ability to reason." Louder, she calls and asks, "Who is the dead one? What does he normally say?"

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Is it a male or a female voice?


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Probably male? It's very hoarse and shrieky

Ilyaleh's only response is Tricks tricks Tricks it Knows knows The tricks Of speaking!

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Ilyaleh frowns and steps away from the door, looking to the others. "Should we try to just... bust in?"

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

We are not here to harm you...we are here doing a ritual for a nearby town...let me approach and show you....I am sheathing my blade....relax.... Miklos says as he carefully approaches the door. He shows his hands are unarmed.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Can I cast Charm person sans line of sight?


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

You do require line of sight (and effect) for charm person

Miklos Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Lying words Are tricks Bone tricks Dead tricks

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram sighs.

"I guess we'll bash the door down, then. Ehrun, it's your time to shine."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

As you wish... But that won't calm the fears of whoever is behind this door.

Erhun switches to his massive axe, and hit the door with it

to hit?2Handed Power Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 1 = 15
Dmg+PA: 1d12 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 3 = 8

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani stands out of the way of the splintering wood. "I'm not sure this is such a good idea. That person sounds crazy to me."

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

"Well, we did try to be nice about it. Besides, perhaps we can stop that racket?" Ilyaleh suggested, stepping away, near Krstani.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The wailing falls silent as Erhun begins to hack apart the door.

Perception DC 15:
You hear the telltale sound of a crossbow being wound.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Perception (Ara): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

"That's creepy - is anyone else weirded out that the screaming just stopped?" Ilyaleh asks, shivers climbing up her spine.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

"Crossbow! Watch out, Erhun!"

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Don't know if I can act...Going full defense if I can

Erhun is on his guard, waiting for the crossbow to shoot... and hoping to be missed or to survive. He says to his companions

Stand back...I can take it.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

As yet the door is largely undamaged, and any bolt would have to travel entirely through the door to reach any of you.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

"Um, I think we should, uh. Finish getting through the door first?" Ilyaleh suggests. Ara climbs out of her pocket, digging his claws in and using her arms as a ladder up her torso to resettle about her shoulders. Now that the loud screaming is over and done with, his poor ears aren't so aggravated.

Raising her voice a bit so whoever is on the other side can hear her, she asks, "Could you, um. Put the crossbow down?"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

To hit with PA: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 1 = 16
Dmg+PA: 1d12 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 3 = 12

Erhun delivers another powerful blow with his massive double handed axe, grunting Under the impact

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

We could be scaring whoever is in there he says as he tries to look into the room.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Ilyaleh's Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

The door caves in under Erhun's mighty blows revealing a wild-eyed man leveling a crossbow at the door.

Noooooooo!

Crossbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Piercing: 1d8 ⇒ 8

The crossbow snaps and a quarrel punches through Erhun's armor as the man scrambles to reload.

[ooc]Every one can take a turn's worth of actions. The space just inside the door is a pile of crates set up as a barricade, which will require Strength checks to move through.[/ooc

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The cleric will get in the middle of the group and re crossbowman. He will state Everyone clam down! We are all friends here as the holy symbol on his navel begins to glow as he casts charm person on the other person wouldn't you like to be my friend? he asks the crossbowman


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

The madman gnashes his teeth and throws off Caelhal's enchantment!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Damn... THat hurts more than I expected...

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram gives a weary sigh and moves into the room to subdue the man.

CMB to grapple: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

"Would you just, argh, stand still!"

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani steps into the hallway and flings a blob of acid towards the crossbowman.

ranged touch-cover-into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 4 - 4 = 6
acid damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Ilyaleh grimaces at these actions and points out, "Hold on, he's scared - just get the weapon away from him and we can, um, talk."

She draws out the wand of CLW and taps Erhun with it.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
1 charge remaining on the found wand

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The will DC is 13

Really? We are attacking him?

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

I'm a believer in pacifism and freeing the enslaved, so, um... Let's try talking first? @_@

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

I did try to charm the person rather than fight, I hope that the violence wont mess that up


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Aviram's Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Since that failed, I'll go ahead and count your grapple check as a second attempt (especially since that grapple would've missed anyways :p).

Aviram smashes aside the impromptu barrier set up behind the wreckage of the door as Krstani's splash of acid sizzles its way past the fray.

Erhun and Miklos can still take a turn

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Ok. .we don't have time to fuss about. This ends now!Miklos scowls as he kicks away sone of the last bit of debris. He points at the weilder of the crossbow and yells. Put that down now! We are here to help you...but if you don't drop that, I will knok you senseless with my bare fist! intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Did he make the will save

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

My bad. I read everyone's actions as being aggressive, but now that you point it out I totally missed that.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19
GM Cwethan wrote:

Will: 13 = 13

The madman gnashes his teeth and throws off Caelhal's enchantment!

However, Miklos's threat seems to break through, and he drops his crossbow with a whimper.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Thanks again for the healing. I should have been more careful.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

"It happens," Ilyaleh says, shrugging off the error and smiling at Erhun. "Let's keep it in mind for next time, though, eh?"

Ilyaleh doesn't quite know what to do about the man, seeing as he's terrified and all, but she tries all the same. "We're sorry to have scared you," she says, perhaps a bit nervously. "But we don't actually want to hurt you. Will you tell us what happened? Why are you so afraid?" As she speaks, Ara prods at her cheek with his little foxy nose as if to remind her of his presence, so she pets him a bit, lightly stroking his head and ears.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 These rolls, omg

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani reaches out to the madman. "I'm sorry for trying to burn your flesh off with acid. Can you tell us what has happened to you?"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The dead One came Came with His bones The bones That walk To bite To flay To shatterToCrushToFlense... He trails off as he runs out of breath.

After a great gulp he cries

Sistersistersistersister!

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The elf listens to the man's rant a look of frustration on his face.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Sister? Wait....you have a sister? What is this dead one you speak of....? What or who is ut?


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Dimira!

go Back three And there Were six, Go back Two days And there Are only Two and Four.

Back three We lay Traps friendlySafekassenTraps. Walking bones Between three And two Make four From six For one With death's Voice:

Who Stalks These Halls In Ancient Mail.

Dimira.

Dimira balks not stalks with The Voice. Takes her Took her Taking her!

In addition to his ravings, you can see that there are a number of bedrolls in here, a pair of bullseye lanterns next to a few flasks (presumably of oil) and two potions labeled "healing."

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

"They must be from the town," Ilyaleh says, a frown on her face. The man's ravings are difficult enough to decipher, but -- "Go back three and there were six." she repeats slowly. "So three days ago, there were six of them?" She counts the bedrolls. How many are there? :D

"And two days ago... Maybe they split up? Two and four?" She considers the rest of what the man had to say. "So they set some friendly Kassen traps but the skeletons got to them?" The traps bit had her a bit concerned, but the'd said they were friendly traps, right?

"I... I think I have an idea of what's happened here," she says slowly. The others have probably had the same idea, but it might as well be said aloud. "There was some sort of prank or ritual trials that the villagers might have been trying to set up for us, but it's gone horribly, horribly wrong." Looking at each of the others in the room, she sighs and says, "It looks like we've gone from obtaining the flame to obtaining the flame and rescuing the girl."

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

We have to save a pretty young lass from the evil villain? I feel like I am living a fairy tale! Let's go then! Fame and glory and a fair maiden awaits me...er....us I mean! Miklos says, eager for glory, saving a maiden or both.

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram drinks up the poor sod's ravings.

"Can you tell us where to find Dimira? There are locked doors aplenty down here."

401 to 450 of 874 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Cwethan's Crypt of the Everflame (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.