GM Cwethan's Crypt of the Everflame (Inactive)

Game Master Cwethan

Maps


351 to 400 of 874 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Miraculously, the middle door is unlocked and opens easily. Past it is a small chamber which is mostly empty, save for the body of a villager sprawled in the center, and the wolf-sized beetle perched atop it.

As the door opens the beetle issues a loud series of aggressive clicks as it turns partially away from the party.

Initiative:
Beetle: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Aviram: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Caelhal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Erhun: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Ilyaleh: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Krstani: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Miklos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Bold may go
Miklos
Ilyaleh
Aviram

Erhun
Caelhal
Beetle - Nature to identify
Krstani

Erhun rushes forward, swinging his polearm for the fiercely clicking bug with all his might, but precious little of his accuracy.

Bec de Corbin: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 1 = 6
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 3 = 15

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Miklos rushes in and swings at the bug.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10on phone again...please move token...ty!

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram moves in after Miklos and takes a swing at the beele.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

"At least it's not a golem this time!"

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Rolls:
Knowledge(nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Quarterstaff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Ilyaleh marched forward alongside the others, making a face at the oversized beetle before trying to bring her stave down top it to squash it. As it is, she's maybe a bit too squeamish.

If she identifies it, she informs the others of what she knows. Also, "It's still far too big to be allowed! Beetles aren't supposed to be bigger than Ara!"


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The beetle is a Bombardier, which aside from normal vermin traits, is known to spray acid when threatened!

Bold may go
Miklos
Ilyaleh
Aviram
Erhun
Caelhal
Beetle -10
Krstani

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

"Be careful of its acid! Those things spray it all over the place when they're harassed too much!"

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Since there is no room for him to maneuver the cleric simply moves up.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The beetle chitters and side steps, still not directly facing any of the pathfinders, when suddenly acid sprays from glands beneath its legs all over the party!

Acid Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8 DC 13 Reflex for 1/2

Bold may go
Miklos - Save needed
Ilyaleh - Save needed
Aviram - Save needed
Erhun - Save needed
Caelhal

Beetle -10
Krstani

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

I just bought those pants...now they're ruined! Stupid bug!

Miklos swears under his breath as he angrily swings his sword at the bug.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

"Ack!" Ilyaleh jumps, but still catches some of the acid with her legs, though she's pleased to have avoided most of the damage. Even so, acid's no joke and it stings like hell - she immediately feels the usual light-headed sensation that comes with excessive injury and reacts with some amount of wrath. The ifrit steps forward, her temper getting the best of her, and does her best to smash the beetle into bits!

Quarterstaff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Confirm?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 10 damage if the critical succeeds, I think?

"That hurts!" she gives a shriek of her own. It doesn't quite match the wailing, but Ara still nips her for the volume.

standard action: attack w/ quarterstaff, 5-ft step

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

don't forget to roll your crit damage...i think it hit


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Miklos has the right of it, when you crit you actually roll your damage twice rather than multiplying the result.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Reflex save, DC13: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Erhun takes the brunt of the acidic spay, trying to shield the efrit woman with his own body.

Grimacing in pain, he strikes back with all his power, using the new magnificent weapon on the beetle

PowerAttack with Msw weapon: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 1 = 20
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 3 = 9

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Aviram dodges the spray somewhat and steps further onward before striking the beetle again.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani, slow to react, follows the others into the room just in time to see them all get doused with acid. She shudders at the smell then tries to maneuver into position to blast the bug. With everyone crowded around it, the best she can do is take a shot with her crossbow.

attack-into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 3 - 4 = 6
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The cleric will move up in back to the Chelaxian.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Oooh, learned something new today! Thank you! C:


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The beetle comes apart under a hail of blows, and the party are left alone in the room of the Hungry Beetle. There doesn't appear to be anything else of interest to those who don't eat the detritus of other beings.

There is one door out of here to the south that doesn't appear to be locked.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Well, that was unpleasant...is everyone ok? Any serious burns from the acid?

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

"Ugh, that was disgusting," Ilyaleh says, grimacing. It had also been painful, but she imagined everyone that had been struck by the lightning felt the same way about it. She holds her quarterstaff loosely as she digs out the wand they'd found early. The ifrit taps herself with it to ease her hurts - though she's sure she'll have to find some other way to patch her pants.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"Does anyone else need a tap?"

I believe the wand has five charges left now. c:

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

Erhun took the acid full on...he is likely the most hurt...if the magic starts to wane from the wand, use mine.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Nodding in agreement, Ilyaleh moves forward to give Erhun a gentle tap with the wand as well.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Seeing how little the tap does, she frowns, examines the wand for a moment, gives it a gentle shake and gives it another tap.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Hmmm, well it's doing something at least," she mutters darkly. The treatment she gives the wand this time is far from gentle as she waves it in the air, muttering a few expletives in Ignan.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"Better." she says, satisfied with the healing administered, but not so much with the wand itself.

"I may have to take you up on that offer sooner than I thought," she says to Miklos.

Two left - RNJeezus was unhappy. :c

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The beetle was a minor inconvenicance he says as he casts detect magic.

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

Aviram hands Ilyaleh his own wand.

"Let's spread the load a bit here, You might as well have a few charges left for the next tough battle."

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

He then examines the southern door while Caelhal scans the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Better to have more than one people able to heal, I agree. This acid burned me, and I am grateful for your Healing

He gives the efrit woman a slight bow


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The door to the south is unlocked, but once it's opened, a plume of oily smoke that had gathered in the room billows forth. It's pretty harsh, and smells slightly chemical. As long as the smoke is present, you'll take a -2 on Perception checks and attack rolls

As the party stands there coughing, Aviram is the first to see something flit over into the hallway on the other side of the door. Through the smoke it looks like little more than a wisp of shadow, vaguely humanoid in outline, but even through the haze he can see the hate in its stare, but a moment later, rather than lunge for the party it continues back into the rest of the chamber.

Knowledge (Religion) DC 13:
This creature is a Shadow, an incorporeal undead that saps the strength of living creatures merely by touching them.
For every 5 you beat this by you can ask an additional question.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Know Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

It's a shadow.. It can sap your strenght,by merely touching you, and you have to use a magical weapon or a spell to harm it. I guess our armors won't be of much use there. Be careful... Maybe we should try to get rid of this smoke, before the creature attacks? We have to see it, if we have to fight it.

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

"I have the oil we found earlier, and I can also imbue weapons myself. Shall have a go at the shadowy abomination?"

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Ilyaleh frowns at this new information and points out, "I don't think I can really help - I've one more use of fire and a single combustion."

After a brief pause, she recalls the other wand they'd found earlier and adds, "If anyone wants it, I think I can use the other wand from earlier - mage armor, I think." She draws it out of her gear and takes advantage of its shape to give Ara scritches.

I know the CLW started with 7 charges, but I didn't catch how many charges the mage armor wand had on it?


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

10 for all the wands

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Know religion 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

We should not try to engage this foul creature, a crime against life he says.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Erhun looks for a way to get rid of the smoke

Is there a window or an aperture?


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Not that you can see. Certainly nothing that's already open, but it also seems like there's something still burning in there.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

Can we see the source of the fire and smoke? I'd like to empty my waterskin on it

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Ilyaleh has Firesight and can see through fire and smoke without penalty, ignoring cover or concealment. Does she see anything worth reporting to her allies?

"Hold a moment, let me see if I can figure out what's going on here," Ilayleh says, letting Ara hide from the smoke in one of her lower pockets. She uses the wand of mage armor on herself as she steps forward to see what might be visible to her eyes that isn't to her friends'.

Wands:
CLW - 2 charges left
MA - 9 charges left


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Not without going inside the room. I've uncovered the whole thing for convenience, but as you can see if you look at the map, there's a pretty sharp curve that leaves the firepit out of line of sight from where you guys are.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

"Do we wish to investigate further?" Ilyaleh asks the others, "It looks like the corridor turns so I cannot see where it leads just yet."

If yes, she proceeds carefully, trying not to get wrecked. Mage Armor is a +4, I think - should I change my AC to reflect that or just keep tabs on it?

If no one wants to keep going, she instead moves on with them.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

If we can avoid the undead I would recommend we do so


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

As you discuss, you again catch faint glimpses of the Shadow as it appears out of the wall, staring balefully at the group, before vanishing further into the room.

Sense Motive DC 15:
It reallly wants to kill you, but it appears to bound, prevented in some way from leaving its chamber

So far we have what sounds like Aviram voting for attacking the Shadow, Caelhal voting against, Erhun and Ilyaleh undecided/ambivalent, and Miklos and Krstani's opinions unvoiced.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 17

"It seems to me that strange shadow wants to kill us all - perhaps it's trying to lure us in further?" Ilyaleh points out.

Then, she steps back and says, "Well, there's a known, murderous entity here, but it doesn't seem to be able to leave. Why don't we see what else is about before coming back? We might be able to find some other magical weapons or odds and ends we can use to make the fight easier."

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

That sounds fair...excellent idea Ilyaleh. Let's carry on, then.

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 19, T: 10, FF: 19 - CMD: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (4) - Spells: 1st: 1/2

"I guess it's finally time to investigate then wailing, then."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 3 Init +1 HP 37/37 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +6 Ref+2 Will +3 Per+5 CMB +5 CMD 16

I should have bought some holy water, my mistake. Maybe you're right, we'll find out Something to help us defeat and destroy this creature. I won't leave this place before I try to put it at rest, I swear.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Perhaps we can find items which might be of use to us. remarks the cleric.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

I have some holy water....but it might not be enough...

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 0/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani is not knowledgeable in such matters but the shadow certainly seems menacing. "Yes let's go see who is wailing instead. We can always come back later."

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5 AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +2 shield +2 Dex) hp 18 (3d8) Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The elf heads towards the noise of the wailing.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The noise increases as you approach the door, and not only from proximity. You can almost tease out words amidst the wails.

DC 15 Perception:
The Bones

The door is locked, but seems less sturdy than the ornate stonework you have already bypassed.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28 AC 20, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7; W +3, Init. +6(+8 w/panache); Perception +7

perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Ilyaleh frowns at the words she can't quite make out, but doesn't bother asking Ara to give it a try - the poor dear was hiding well down in her pocket, ears pressed flat against his skull and his paws over those - she'd seen him briefly when she'd tried to check on him as they'd approached.

"Can anyone make out what they're trying to say? I feel as though there are words mixed in with that ungodly screeching, but I can't quite catch them," she puts the question to the others.

351 to 400 of 874 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Cwethan's Crypt of the Everflame (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.