GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


601 to 650 of 7,001 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Ongoing

To the rescue, round 3.

Cleric frowns with annoyance. "Hmf, you'll die in the end anyway."
She makes a swing at Brallenera, for her destroying the zombies.
It lands easily for a moderate injury.
While Ala'Ihys tries to persuade her, she won't in a million years :), Toorin turns up the heat. The cleric smiles with a grimace, she holds on to her weapon though.
Brallenera follows up her getting hit, with a swing of her own weapon.
The cleric's eyes roll back and, and with an arrogant smiling silence she falls to the ground.

Combat over.

The nobles carefully come closer, peeking over the 3 corpses.
Skinny man: "An adequate job, but you should've been here sooner. The emperor will hear of this situation."
^
Douche McDouchebag

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

As the priestess falls

Awww, honey, you're already down? I was just getting warmed up.

As an arrogant and skinny noble put his haughty nose in the blonde barbarian business, she silently put her big axe to work again

Coup de grace to the cleric CDG: 3d10 + 9 ⇒ (3, 9, 4) + 9 = 25

"innocently" sending gore and blood onto the noble's clothes.

Her glare dares him to say something.


Ongoing

CDG? Overkill... :P
Are you a fan of Mortal Kombat by chance?
I'll get to the description goodness of this action.

The cleric down with a brutal wound from earlier, Brallenera isn't yet satisfied. She cleaves her axe into the neck and head so hard, it splits clean, both halves practically making a hop into opposite directions. One ends up at the feet of Joseph, the other in front of the skinny man, along with mentioned blood splatter.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

FATALITY!

She keeps her eyes focused onto the skinny noble
Awww, I'll need to be healed, before we hunt more zombies. Who knows, maybe the next highborn we save will be more appreciative of our help?

Silver Crusade

how much Brallenera ?

keeping a keen eye out as he sheaths his scimitar and returns his shield to his shoulder, he pulls out the wand and saying a quick silent prayer to the dawnflower he heals Brallenera's wound

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

he then searches the priest for any clew as to who she is or what god she served or what her purpose was

perception: 1d20 ⇒ 14

After searching the corpse he asks the nobility who are nearby

'I am Ala'Ihys Amatullah al-Rashid, Servant of the ... pathfinder society, which direction did she come from? Did she say anything that may have revealed her plan?"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

I was at 9/19; now back to 16/19.

Awww, thank you, Sarenaen. I feel much better.


Ongoing
Our resident paladin wrote:
Servant of the

Tbh, i was wondering if you'd accidentally reveal your worship of Sarenrae. ;)

Skinny man:"I am Magistros Sebastus Hustavan, Emperor Stavian III’s consul for the fourth district of Oppara Prefecture. You've done well in protecting me, thank you, saviors."

The other people quickly make off into other directions, to avoid the magistros for one, in search of other exits.

Team perception rolls:

Ala'Ihys: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Brallenera: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Joseph: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
Kravg: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Toorin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Kravg's eagle-eyes spot the loose chain of a pendant around what was a neck a few seconds before.

Kn. Religion DC 10:

The symbol of Zyphus

Kn. Religion DC 25:

Zyphus is a minor evil god, of accidental deaths. His followers tend to keep to themselves, guarding forgotten graveyards and abandoned barrows.

He also spots a note.
Note:

Loyalists of the Grim Harvestman, our time
has come!
My plan to recover the stone, blessed by
our beloved Harbinger of Unexpected Tragedy
Himself, has succeeded beyond my wildest
hopes. The fool Pathfider I convinced to
journey here has fed the strength of our
Lord by encountering an unexpected tragedy
of his own. His hard work for Grim was
not in vain! Come to me at once, at the
appointed hour and place, and we shall lay
out a bounty before mighty Zyphus that He
won’ t soon forget. When Pharasma, hated
cretin, lies slain in the bowels of hell and
our mighty harbinger rules the afterlife, He
will reward His faithful few with everlasting
life and power of unspeakable might! Come
to me, brothers and sisters, come to me!

Fel

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Human religions are so strange, Toorin thinks. What possible benefit can there be in such desecrations?

Silver Crusade

I am waiting for Kravg to share the note, if this is "public knowledge" I will proceed.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg picks up the note and pendant and looks it over carefully. The pendant isn't something he knows much about and hands it over to anyone willing.

"Anyone know about religious symbols? I sure don't. But this note explains something more about all this. Seems people want to replace Pharasma with a being called the Grim Harvestman. That doesn't ring a bell with me. Though I'm afraid our Pathfinder friend might not be returning, here have a read yourself."

He says before passing the note around.

"Sounds to me like we want to prevent this from happening. I'd like to have a peaceful rest in the afterlife, not an evil deity looming over me."

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Sare..
She suddenly realise

Ala"Ylis, take your bow. I can manage the zombies. Shoot the evil god's priests.There are surely more of them.Let's go.


Ongoing

Where to now? So much to explore, so much carnage to see.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Let's check that door, and go clockwise.

Brallera points to the door on the right, and is ready to open it.


Ongoing

Brallenera opens the door. Behind it is more casualties in what appears to be a large reception room. Seeing how posh the decorations are, it's likely the higher class would spend their time-in-between here. Aside from the bloody scene, there are no sounds or signs of life she can see.

Silver Crusade

such carnage, this is the result of abandoning the dawnflower, I still pity them

Ala'Ihys, silently, follows Brallenera and her instructions, drawing his bow and four arrows, keeping a keen eye out for priests of the Harbinger or anything else that may help them in there search. He covers his face with his turban to eliminate some of the smell from the festering zombie corpses.

perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Not much here, I think. I'm not thrilled by zombies...

She stays watchful, if some zombie were just waiting among the dead..

Sometimes she even turns around, walking backward

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Ongoing

Nothing moves.

In the distance, directions unknown, there is an occasional scream and shouting. Whoever survived is likely running into more trouble.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Let's check the next room...

Brallenera waits for the rest of the group before opening the next door.

Moved our tokens.


Ongoing

It's the 'commoners' entrance you entered the theater from.

Surprisingly few bodies are here. The man who checks the tickets, still clenching a superficially bloodied cane, a futile attempt of fighting back impending death.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Is he badly wounded or dying? Can he be saved?


Ongoing

Pretty much dead. The zombies made their grand appearance from every entrance to the theater.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

someone gonna pay for that... These men shouldn't have been caught in a battle. They tried to put up a fight, or to flee, but no one offered them mercy. I shall have none either.

says Brallenera through clenched teeth as she closes the dead man's eyes.

Anger is rising.

Her muscles twitch with impatience, and she kicks the next door open, her face grim, shouting at the top of her lungs

Fel! FEL! FEL! You die tonight! Where are you, you scum? My axe is thirty for your blood! Whoever stands between me and you die tonight too!

Silver Crusade

Brallenera Thalkham wrote:
Moved our tokens.

thanks Brallenera

the devastation, is terrible

Ala'Ihys continues following Brallenera through the former temple, speechless, wading through the carnage, weeping for the lost attempting to keeping a keen eye out through the tears.

I've seen gnolls do this to humans and I've seen human wars, but never this wanton killing of souls for no reason, these fanatics must be stopped, and a apparently our fellow pathfinder was their patsy.

perception: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Ala'Ihs will continue following Brallenera through the complex,


Ongoing
Ala'Ihys wrote:
the devastation, is terrible

..and i'm sooo loving my privilege of describing the setting. :)

The room is the theater's bar, but not anymore.

Various parts of a dozen corpses lie strewn about the floor. Blood and gore stain everything, making the floor slick and filling the room with a metallic aroma. Bodies lie askew, mouths hanging open in silent screams, faces contorted in fear. Some show marks of sharp tools, like a pick would leave behind, while others show lethal bite marks on the throats and necks, others show signs of a heavy impact. Something Toorin knows all too well.

Passing through, or maybe back to the main hall?

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Passing through I'd reckon, check every room for more zombies.

"I share your convictions Brallenera. If you'd like I'll save that scums bones for you to break when we find him or her. These zombies are an affront to the living and the balance in the world."

Kravg moves over to the next door and motions the others to follow. He'll listen at the door for any signs of zombies behind it.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

"This is a aweful display..." for a section after Joseph takes in the scene he appears ill and backs away from the scene, shaking his head. "N-Not again...not...ugh..." he manages to straight up for a moment as he just stares blanking at the dead bodies, remaining silent, but clearly distracted.


Ongoing

Having traversed the dead-silent bar, you end up at the door at the far west side. Putting his ears to the door to check, Kravg hears no sound.
Then i'll assume you open the door and enter in the same order.

On the marble floor lie the entwined bodies of multiple combatants. The hands of noble corpses grip daggers, makeshift clubs, and even a now broken gem-encrusted rapier, one for show instead of combat however. Mixed in are the twice-dead bodies of zombies, their gray skin fetid and rotting.

Secret rolls:

1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 = 17
1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 1 - 4 = 10
1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 1 = 13
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
1d20 ⇒ 13

Silver Crusade

at least these died fighting

Ala'Ihys follows Brallenera into the marbled floored entryway watching carefully for a living priest to shoot, expecting Brallenera to be able to ward off any undead.

perception: 1d20 ⇒ 5 was that a squirrel?

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, I should be more discreet, by Angradd's sacred beard...The zombies won't hear me, perhaps, but no need to give a strategical advantages to the mad priest.

Stealthy or not, here I come!: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 4 = 13

Brallenera does her best to keep quiet when they get near of the next door. She's ready for a fight, of course.

Aww, you've seen the bodies? There are zombies bites, and some piercing weapons too. Zombies don't use weapons, but the priestess was. There are probably more of them.Pointy-Ears, Joseph, do you have some alchemic thingies to throw to our foes? Like the slimy, gooey, glueing thingy the sewers thugs threw to me in our first mission? Or some fire vials?


Ongoing

Right, on to the next door.

Just as Brallenera is about to open the next door, the doors to the north open, revealing 3 heavy pick wielding people. Those picks are stained with blood.

"I KNEW i heard more sorry sods. Get them!"
----------------------------------------------------

Init rolls:

A: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
B: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
J: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
K: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
T: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
B: 1d20 ⇒ 14
G: 1d20 ⇒ 17
W: 1d20 ⇒ 3

MOAR cultist thugs, round 1.

Joseph & Brallenera
Green
Toorin
Blue
Kravg & Ala'Ihys
Woman

Bold are up.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera wastes no time and attacks, her axe drawing the first blood.

on Green thug

Msw Axe to the face: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
dmg, Axe to grind trait: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5


Ongoing

MOAR cultist thugs, round 1.

Brallenera wastes no time indeed, as green feels an axe hitting him.
Joseph
Green (-5)
Toorin
Blue
Kravg & Ala'Ihys
Woman

Bold are up.

Silver Crusade

they should be given the dawnflowers mercy, but the law denies it to them truly sad

Ala'Ihys shifts right of the pillar and quickly fires two arrows at the human on the right

5 ft. step, attacks blue, point-blank shot, rapid shot, precise shot, composite longbow + 2

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 for damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 for damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
confirm crit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 for damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

edit,as he looks past the man he fired at he addresses the woman behind him

"surrender, your death serves no purpose"


Ongoing

...they are thirsty for more.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Assuming Joseph is probably not going to rush forward to engage the enemy at the door, Toorin will move to where he has a clear shot at blue. If Joseph begins to inspire courage, add the appropriate +1 to hit and damage.

Toorin steps to the right of Joseph and throws a (TK) punch at blue, hoping to draw them into the room where Kravg's kusarigama and Ala'Ihys bow can harry them from all sides.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
That's three ones in a row on d20. Oy.


Ongoing

Don't think he will.


Ongoing

Pushing forward.

MOAR cultist thugs, round 1.

Brallenera wastes no time indeed, as green feels an axe hitting him.
Joseph starts a round of inspire.
Green (-5) strikes against Brallenera. Pick: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6Sting: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Toorin launches a telekinetic punch against blue, but it flies over his head.
Blue also attacks Brallenera. Pick: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11Sting: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Like his fellow thug, his aim is dirt poor.
Ala'Ihys puts down blue with two arrows.
Kravg's turn.
Woman

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg moves up towards green and tries to trip him by swiping his legs from underneath him using his own right foot.

Trip Green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Ongoing

Wasn't your trip +6 with your weapon?

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Yes it is, +5 then

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Doesn't the Inspire count toward combat maneuver attempts?


Ongoing

Yes, so 6 it is in this case then.

Kravg quickly drops green prone.
"Watch it, you oversized canary!"
The woman moves to Brallenera, Kravg attempts an AoO.
Trip, inspired: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10, it fails however.
She swings her pick at the dwarfess.
Pick: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8Sting: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 She fails as well.
-------------------------------------

MOAR cultist thugs, round 2.

Brallenera & Joseph
Green (-5, prone)
Toorin Ala'Ihys & Kravg
Woman

Bold are up.

Silver Crusade

why do they run to their deaths

Ala'Ihys, wishing the world was different, draws back his bow and fires two quick arrows

"It doesn't have to be this way."

5 ft. step, attacks woman, point-blank shot, inspire courage, rapid shot, precise shot, composite longbow + 2

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 7 for damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 12
attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 9 for damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 8

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Hack&Slash, AoO on Prone Green: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Dmg: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Brallenera dodges the pick, and tries to counterattack, but her opponent parries a few blows until the blade finds its mark, cutting deeply in the woman's belly

Hack&Slash, Pick Woman: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 = 19
Dmg: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11

Awww... Did that hurt? I hope so!


Ongoing

AoO?
I know there's a feat that lets you make an aoo against an adjacent enemy who falls prone, but you don't have that.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

I posted it there, cause I won't be much online tomorrow, so when Green stands up, you already got my roll if needed. Standing up after being tripped provoke an AoO, am I correct? (supposing I'm still around Green, of course!)


Ongoing

Ah, ok.

MOAR cultist thugs, round 2.

Brallenera strikes the woman hard, drawing blood.
Joseph
Green (-5, prone)
Ala'Ihys (posted actions)
Kravg
Woman (-11)

Joseph's turn.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

I assume Toorin is still acting between Green and Woman. His name got left off this post. I'll wait to see what happens with Joseph and Green.


Ongoing

Must've dropped, but yes.

MOAR cultist thugs, round 2.

Brallenera strikes the woman hard, drawing blood.
Joseph keeps up inspire and shouts. "Cease or DIE!"
Demoralize: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20, shaken for 2 turns.
Green (-5, prone) tries a swing to Brallenera's legs.
Pick, prone, shaken: 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 4 - 2 = 1Sting: 1d6 ⇒ 6
He tries standing up, only barely dodging Brallenera's axe.
But Kravg takes a kick at him.
AoO, inspire: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8Stomp: 1d6 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 8
Ala'Ihys takes a double shot at Take your pick, they miss both however.
Kravg & Toorin.
Woman (-11)

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

Sorry if I missed this, but do the Cultists wear anything that says what cult they are a part of?

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

601 to 650 of 7,001 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.