GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


501 to 550 of 7,001 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

"Venture Captain Petulengro? May we read the reports he sent before we leave? Any information to suggest what part of the opera house he was in would help us locate the dig. And was he working alone or with a crew?"

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awwww, I never went to an opera! I have to prepare myself...

Bralllenera got herself a nice blue robe, with a simple golden belt, get her hair stylishly done, and gives herself the treat of a small bottle of perfume.

Courtier dress (30 GP), Perfume (5GP), hairdresser? (5GP), total 40 GP


Ongoing

To Toorin;
"No, his degrading correspondence left us all in the dark. Apart from him working on his great find, details are left out, which is worrying on itself."

She hands you the few letters she received and, as she described, no details were mentioned of a team or 'dig specifics'.

Silver Crusade

before they leave Absalom,

Ala’Ihys asks Eliza Petulengro

”Venture-Captain in the letters that he was sending did Pathfider Bodriggan Wuthers identify at what Inn or location he was residing at?

In Oppara

If possible Ala’Ihys will try and stay at the same Inn or location, or a place nearby.

As Ala’Ihys and his fellow pathfinders make their way through the city of Oppara, They find the appropriate inn and stables to use as a base. Ala’Ihys asks the team.

”Shall we make the purchases we need and meet back at the inn, I will visit a tailor and then see what information I can find out about Wuthers and the Opera house.”

In an effort to extend an olive branch he asks the bard.

”Joseph, would you like to accompany me?

whether or not Joseph accompanies him Ala’Ihys proceeds.

Heeding the words of venture-captain Eliza Petulengro, he stops at a tailors shop and selects the most conservative festive outfit that the tailor has available . While the tailor is making the proper alterations he canvases the neighborhood looking for information about Wuthers and the Opera House

hours: 1d4 ⇒ 3
gather information, on Wuthers: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

hours: 1d4 ⇒ 4
gather information, on the opera house: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

After a while gathering information Ala’Ihys returns to the tailor and acquires the outfit. He then goes to a nearby jeweler and purchases appropriate accompanying jewelry and perfume. He then returns to the Inn to meet with the other pathfinders.

purchase a courtier's outfit (30 gp) plus jewelry to match (50 gp) Perfume (5 gp)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

giggles
Awwww, an opera in Oppara..quite funny! Do you think weapons and armor are allowed into an opera house, Pointy-Ears?

just wondering...


Ongoing

Ala'Ihys, results gather info:

Bodriggan Wuthers:
He was an orphan of unknown ancestry, found 20 years ago on the doorstep of the Pathfider Lodge of Taldor’s capital, Oppara. He was
raised in an orphanage, but the Taldan Pathfiders made it a point to look in on him from time to time, encouraging the boy’s curiosity and pushing him toward the life of the vagabond scholar. When Wuthers turned 16, he left the orphanage behind and traveled to Absalom to join the Pathfider Society. After a few years of training and following Venture-Captain
Eliza Petulengro, Wuthers settled easily into his routine, traveling Avistan and Garund seeking greater glory for himself and the Society through treasure hunting. He quickly made a name for himself, battling through a host of demon-possessed apes in the Screaming Jungle at age 18 to recover the Garls Harp, an Azlanti musical instrument thought lost to time and memory.

House of the immortal Son:
Once a temple to Aroden, the House of the Immortal Son has, since his death, been Taldor’s most opulent and expensive opera house. It is a large, windowless, cylindrical building made of polished marble and
granite and surrounded by thick, fiely-carved pillars. Built in the earliest traditional styles of Aroden temples, the opera house lacks windows (visitors are meant to look up, not out) and its roof is a complicated piece of stone statuary that replicates the holy symbol of Aroden, a steady winged eye gazing forever toward the heavens.

'Hey, i'm here for the show' (beautiful gown with greataxe strapped to the back). Does that come to what you're suggesting Brallenera?

Silver Crusade

Back at the inn, over dinner, Ala'Ihys shares the information that he found out with his fellow pathfinders.

please see the results gather info.

Also during the evening meal, turning to Toorin, Ala'Ihys follows Brallenera's train of questioning

"That is an excellent question, how appropriate will weapons be, is there some way we can hide them until we are away from the crowds?"

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg also heads into town to buy clothing for the opera, though he doesn't like this sort of undercover missions. He tags along with Ala'Ihys if he can.

Bah, give me a quiet place in the darkness or bushes above this. But I feel I should oblige no matter my distaste for some parts.

"Ala'Ihys? You've been to such an event before? I can't say I'm best at mingling and pleasantries, I don't know how to act, any advice on that perhaps?"

Kravg also buys a courtier's outfit and some jewelry. -80 gp for a total of 33 gp left

Silver Crusade

during the day shopping

Walking with Kravg he nods his head no and answers

”True my family is well off and important in their own right, but I’ve never been to anything like this before, we’re a nomadic people, our celebrations are out under the sky. Our smaller meetings, say between merchant princes are held in tents, usually with the serving of a meal. My mother holds court in our tent of meeting. But I have never been to an ‘opera’ or anything like it. Maybe Toorin or Joseph knows more. On mingling, nod and smile a lot, everyone likes a pleasant listener.”

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Since Toorin will have arrived already possessing his evening wear, he will spend time gathering information about the opera, including proper etiquette and about the opera house, such as who built it and when, etc.

Gather information (diplomacy): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Probably doesn't get anything new.

Brallenera wrote:
"Awwww, an opera in Oppara..quite funny! Do you think weapons and armor are allowed into an opera house, Pointy-Ears?

"I have heard it said that in some human cities, the nobility are the only ones allowed to carry weapons, in which case, they arrive at social functions with some token weapon, but not an axe such as yours. We had best watch the opera arrivals for an answer, but most likely we will have to be armed only with our wits. In that regard, I am well-armed, for I can turn my hands into weapons of stone or throw punches out of thin air. I'm not sure what you have to work with."

"In any case, were are looking for information and will not have to fight to get that. With any luck we can find out where Wuther's was working and leave, gather our gear and get back in to explore."


Ongoing

To Ala'Ihys, i'd like to point out that, due to war in the past, Sarenrae's worship is forbidden in Taldor. So erm...try to keep that in mind, gl. ;)

Toorin wrote:
In any case, were are looking for information and will not have to fight to get that. With any luck we can find out where Wuther's was working

The Venture captain did mention him trying hard to get into, eventually succeeding, the Opera house. So it's likely he's around?

As you arrive you find out, much to your relief, that pathfinders are regarded well in Taldor and you are allowed to hold your weapons on you.
This draws a few glances, as it's not every day a group shows up heavily packed as you are. A young noble however, comes up to you.
"Say, you are pathfinders, am i right, huh, am i?
Oh man, that's awesome!"
...the young man is enthusiastic and does a rapid fire with questions of your adventures and what one needs to do to become a pathfinder. A little girl is walking to her seat with her parents, she sees Kravg; "Look papa, a bird, is that a giant seagul?"
Father: "No, now keep walking."
Mother: "Keep walking!"

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Fievel/American Tail reference...

Kravg raises an eyebrow at the child's remark, shakes his head and declines to make a remark.

He takes a good look around when the group is inside to see any other exits or suspicious things in general.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18
Quote:
sees Kravg; "Look papa, a bird, is that a giant seagul?"

As the little girl speaks of Kravg, Brallenera looks at the man-bird

Awww, I don't know why, but now I think your name should be Steven*. Dunno why... Maybe cause you like to kick people in the head?

She waits impatiently for the opera to begin.
The fact that Brallenera tries desperatly to be "cute" in her blue dress, with a new hairdo and (a lil" too much) perfume, while being heavily armored is quite comical.

*Steven Seagul, of course.^^


Ongoing

Kravg:

Nothing of note, just many nobles in various fancy attire throughout the hall.

I'll wait for the others, this is some brief in-between rp time.

Silver Crusade

Ala'Ihys comes to the opera in an outfit similar to this outfit

he moves with the group at the opera, not speaking a lot, deciding the easiest way to stay true to the vow of "truth with grace" it will be easier to be perceived as one who doesn't speak or one who speaks little.

As they move through the opera house Ala'Ihs is taken aback by the beauty of the building and saddened by the fact that it was built for a god that is now dead in a land that rejects the dawnflower.

truly a shame.


Ongoing

A reminder, each square is 10ft instead of the regular 5.

Act 1, dead men walking.

You are all seated in the back.
The show you're attending tonight is called "Dead men walking".
It tells the tale of an ulfen warrior named "Victory", who sails to the ends of Golarion, crashes off the edge of the world, and finds himself in a gothic paradise where he falls in love with the undead queen of a jungle kingdom. It’s melodramatic, over-acted, gaudy, and tasteless—just
the sort of affair Taldor’s wealthy scream to attend.

Those with trained performance skills can make a DC 12 check.

Check results:

This show is put up amateurish at best.

Rest coming after dinner.

Edit: the rest
As yet another twirling dancer in a brown costume festooned with bright pink, flowing silk scarves spins across the jungle set at the front of the stage, the orchestra reaches a screeching crescendo that crashes the entire opera to a halt. The dancers stand quietly for a moment, breathing heavily and listening to the scattered applause across the obviously bored Taldan audience. Suddenly, a sound like a thousand gongs shakes the entire building to its very foundation and the audience murmurs in a mixture of delight and fear, mainly delight.
Nobles fancy showing off...

Scripted time for a reaction to the play.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Ala"ihys, in his brand new clothes, hears an appreciative whistle from Brallenera when he walks by.

When the spectacle begins, she tries to get into the opera thing, but cannot refrain from commenting the silly "battles", giving- although "shouting" would be more appropriate- strategic points to the "hero".

She seems to enjoy herself very much, anyway, and overacts as a spectator as much as the "talent" on scene.

Awwww, Joseph, you should write a song about me! Good weapons can keep you alive, but a good song can make you immortal!

She tries to sing along the major themes of the opera, even if she doesn't know or understand the lyrics
Singing, untrained: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

When the gong resonates she rises from her seat quicker than lightning (or at least very quickly), licking her lips expectantly

Awwww! Is it time for the refreshment? Not too soon... I am thirsty!


Ongoing

Hmm, some of you are as (non)excited as the nobles, haha.
Let's get Resident Evil here.

A dwarven bodyguard some distance away, hears Brallenera's singing attempt. Turning his head he smiles. "Aye lass, you be looking beautiful, but moreover a better singer than some of them on stage, hahar!" But then, the actors and orchestra, however, flee the stage, disappearing behind the curtains.
-----Silence-------
What follows defies expectations. With a slam from the doors in all directions, from all entrances come lots and lots of shambling figures.
A noble in the north stands up. "Ah, jolly good job i must say"
Extending his hand to shake it, he's dragged closer and the shambler takes a big bite out of his neck. The noble falls over and panic erupts. Bodyguards of various nobles grab for their weapons, as people fall to the clutches of what are very real ZOMBIES!!! Women wearing scarfs are among the easiest prey, dragged down and eaten in a most horrible fashion. What was to be a entertaining evening, has now turned out into a massive carnage with people being eaten left and right. From near you a smaller group of four zombies approach, their fetid jaws open, hungry for your flesh!

The entire theatre room is difficult terrain for 2 rounds, due to the panicking nobles.

Init rolls:

Ala'Ihys: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Brallenera: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Joseph: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Kravg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Toorin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Blue: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Green: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Red: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Special zombie: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Fight for your lives!!!

Ala'Ihys & Joseph
Blue
Toorin
Special zombie & red
Kravg & Brallenera
Green

Silver Crusade

Zombies, no surprise turning there back on the Dawnflower

Ala'Ihys steps forward, drawing his scimitar attempting to move between the "innocent" victims and the monsters approaching them.

PFSRD wrote:


you may spend a full-round action to move 5 feet (1 square) in any direction

full round move, forward 5 ft.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin keeps his bow and arrows in a leather case to appear less prepped for battle. His new longsword blends well with his jewelry and fine clothes. He encourages everyone to arrive early enough that we can have a look around, get a sense of where the halls lead, note where the stairwells are and generally gawk at the interior.

In the time where people mill about before the performance begins, he tries to strike up conversations to see if he can find anyone who can speak about the history of the building etc.

He studies the play with an eye to noting where on stage there appear to be trapdoors. Beyond that, he watches the play and applauds when others do. He is not impressed with the play but mollifies himself with the knowledge that it will benefit his ambitions to be a diplomat to see such displays of culture.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, Sarenean, you're good with words. Try to organise this mess so the folks won't be hurt, make them regroup somewhere where we can defend them easily. I'll take care of the zombies.

Brallenera readies her weapon


Ongoing

Pushing this round forward.

Fight for your lives!!!

Ala'Ihys carefully moves 5ft towards the zombies.
Joseph starts an ode called 'For the living!!'
Blue stumbles 5ft and lashes at the 1st in range....a noble who's prone from panic.
Slam, vs prone: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 4 = 11 Dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
The noble's taken such a bash that he drops down motionless.
Toorin buffs up? You mentioned Mage armor in discussion.
Special zombie & red close in on Joseph & Ala'Ihys
Brallenera (draws her weapon)
Kravg
Green

You can roll Kn. Religion checks for the 'special zombie'

DC 12:

This is a rather infectious zombie. Zombies of this kind are prime reanimators. Don't die to this sort.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg steps forward as well to protect Toorin, then equips his kusarigama from his belt and waits for the zombies to act.

It was my understanding zombies couldn't 5-foot step and attack as that is both a move and a standard action. Kravg will trip any zombies that cause AoO opportunities. Also my trip is at +6, I made a mistake in my calculations.


Ongoing

Cinematic drama.....

Edit:
*Tosses piece of popcorn.*
Listen to the lady dwarf's words of wisdom :)

Green moves closer, Kravg takes opportunity.
Trip green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 Green stumbles down.
---------------------------------------------------

Fight for your lives!

Ala'Ihys & Joseph.
Blue
Toorin
Special Zombie & Red
Kravg & Brallenera
Green (prone)

Toorin:

Common zombies.
Brains, flesh, zomnomnom.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Throw some popcorn at Kravg/Steven. Enjoy what doesn't happen to you (yet!) in a zombie movie.. err, adventure!

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin touches a strip of cured leather on his belt and says "අර්මෝර් ඔෆ් sorĉistoj". Motes of light sparkle as mage armor settles in around him. He draws his sword and notices the zombies coming in the door.

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Pointing at the green-eyed zombie near Ala'Ihys, Toorin shouts, "Beware the green-eyed monster! He is the source of these others and must be put down. If it kills you, ... " at which point, he is distracted by other zombies near him.

He steps into an empty space near the wall, fighting by himself. He takes a dueler's stance and waits for an opening.

So long as Toorin only has one enemy on him, his AC is +1.

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
In case a second roll is needed for the common zombies.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, thanks, Pointy-Ears. Now I know which one we must kill first.Sareanaen, you want to shoot it, despite the crowd? Cause I don't mind putting my axe to work.

Silver Crusade

having not drawn his shield from his pack yet Ala’Ihys AC is 19

well at least they’re coming to me

Ala’Ihys draws his scimitar and attack the Zombie nearest him

”return to the grave foul creature

the “special” one

scimitar attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 for damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Just noticed on the map my Ac is wrong, it should be 17/11/16, not 15/13/13

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

Well that's what you call authenticity.

Joseph draws a light mace and then attempts to smash the nearest undead.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Ongoing

Fight for your lives! Round 2.

Ala'Ihys slashes for a zombie, but the nobles screaming loudly are very much distracting his focus.
Joseph makes a swing for red, but the slight swinging of the zombie makes for a miss.
Blue takes a swing at its direct target, Toorin.
Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
:( ?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Toorin Con roll please, sry m8.
Special Zombie vs Ala'Ihys
Rrrrrah: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Red, having been swung at, turns his undead eyes to Joseph.
Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Joseph is disabled.
Kravg & Brallenera
Green (prone)

Bold are up.

Silver Crusade

Joseph is injured I must finish this creature so I can help the other pathfinders

"enough, back to the grave"

Ala'Ihys redoubles his effort to strike the zombie down

scimitar attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 for damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Seeing the zombie hitting badly the elf,Brallenera rushes to the help of her fallen companion

Awwww, Pointy-Ears, someone hits on you for the first time and you can't enjoy it...

Msw Big dwarf Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Dmg, Axe to grind: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

The blow is more precise than powerful, however

Attack on Blue zombie


Ongoing

Fight for your lives! Round 2.

Ala'Ihys slashes for a zombie, but the nobles screaming loudly are very much distracting his focus.
Joseph makes a swing for red, but the slight swinging of the zombie makes for a miss.
Blue takes a swing at its direct target, Toorin.
Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
:( ?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Toorin Con roll please, sry m8.
Special Zombie vs Ala'Ihys
Rrrrrah: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Red, having been swung at, turns his undead eyes to Joseph.
Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Joseph is disabled.
Brallenera swings her axe, hitting the blue zombie in the shoulder, it's arm now hanging somewhat looser.
Kravg
Green (prone)

Kravg.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg goes full up assault on the red zombie in front of him, trying to kick him twice in rapid succession.

Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 81d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Alas he fails to connect and protect Joesph. Kravg will try and trip the zombie if he attacks him through Redirection.


Ongoing

With Kravg not successful in hitting the zombie, AC 12, red is still a threat.
Green tries to rise, provoking AoO from Brallenera & Kravg.
Axe vs prone!!!: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 4 = 21Hew: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6
She hits for 6.
Trip you again: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15, Kravg makes sure green remains prone.
-------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the hall, some zombies are dispatched by bodyguards, and some more people are killed. Screaming aplenty.

Fight for your lives!! Round 3.

Ala'Ihys slashes the special zombie properly, after which loose guts are revealed.
Joseph
Blue (-5)
Toorin Con roll needed.
Special (-7) & Red
Brallenera & Kravg
Green (-6, prone)

Joseph's turn.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Yoiks and away.

Constitution: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Bleed, bleed.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

Joseph, deciding to take on Brallenera's suggestion, recites an epic ode of one of their previous missions down in the sewers, but altering parts of it to make it seem more epic by claiming there were fifty bandits and that Toorin managed to weave epic spells.

Ala'Ihys being covered in a holy flame as he struck down demonic abominations and Kravg managing to take on several of the bandits by himself, single-handed.

Bardic performance is a standard action at this level. Too used to playing my 8th level Bard.


Ongoing

Maintaining is a free action however, you could keep it up and withdraw or 5ft step. Standard only if you switch the type of performance.
Standard actions count as -1 hp after taking it if you are disabled, unless it heals you. Move actions are harmless.

Fight for your lives!! Round 3.

Ala'Ihys slashes the special zombie properly, after which loose guts are revealed.
Joseph keeps up performance as a free action.
Blue (-5) makes a swing at Brallenera.
Swing: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Poor aim, as it hits only air.
Toorin bleeds for 1. May either the dice generator or a safety plan work wonders here.
Special zombie (-7) swings at Ala'Ihys.
Raaahhhh: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
.....:/ Ala'Ihys takes heavy hit to the chest.
Red swings at Kravg, who reacts quickly.
React trip(reposition): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 Red falls prone.
------------------------------
A voice calls out to Brallenera: "Come on lass, you be a dwarf, you can take em! I be buying you a drink if you make it out alive!"
The dwarf from earlier shouts, as he decapitates a zombie.
------------------------------
Brallenera & Kravg
Green (-6, prone)


Ongoing

If Ala'Ihys goes to save Toorin:

AoO in advance: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
AoO in advance, from prone: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Reminder to the players of something the PCs would know: Toorin has a number of CLW potions on him.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg goes all out on the zombie laying at his feet and kicks him while he's down.

Flurry of Blows, Prone enemy: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 4 = 191d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Silver Crusade

need to help Toorin, I will come back for the vile undead

"hold On Toorin, I'm coming"

Ala'Ihys ducks and bobs trying to get away from the zombies and moves over beside Toorin, fishing around in his pocket pulling out the two vials and pours the potions down Toorin's mouth.

so a acrobatic check for tumble, a 20 ft move and a standard action or two? and who has the wand, (Ala'Ihys will buy the next one)

tumble: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

potion clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
potion clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

The blonde dwarf gives to the holy warrior one of her healing draught

Awwww, Sarenaen, heal Pointy-Ears, but don't tell him it's one of mine, I'll take care of the zombies..now that a drink as been promised.

on Blue zombie.Just noticed I didn't add the Inspire bonus (+1 hit/dmg)so far... and I'm probably not the only one.

Brallenera laughss and winks

Awwww, zombie, I wasn't the cause for your first death, you know... but I'll be your destruction right now!

Msw Axe,Inspire: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14
Dmg, Inspire, Axe to grind: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Tumble as move, drawing potion as a move and full-round to pour it into someone's throat, Ala'Ihys. I've got a wand for you to use, I keep it in my belt/bandolier.

Also edit, my turn then as I didn't realize Toorin was that close to death. Kravg will try to trip the special zombie instead and hold out his wand afterwards for Ala'Ihys to grab. Trip attempt?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Ongoing

Kravg kicks red, a crunch from its skull can be heard, as Kravg manages to inflict some dmg.
Brallenera takes a potion from her pack, giving blue and the prone green a chance.
Blue slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5Bam: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Green, from prone: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 4 = 11Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Both miss, and she swings her axe against blue. If it were alive, it would have a double splitting headache, as her axe splits the zombie's skull.
Green tries to rise.
AoO dwarven battleaxe: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18Incoming: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5
AoO Kravg: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23Dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
While Brallenera cleaves the green zombie to an inch of unlife, Kravg manages to knock its loose head off the torso.
2 down, 2 to go.
-----------------------------------------
Some more zombies are dispatched by bodyguards, the dwarf promising Brallenera a drink is doing well. Some more nobles die as well, the screams bone chilling.

Fight for your lives!!! Round 4

Ala'Ihys makes a run for Toorin, avoiding the sluggish attacks from the two zombies. Grabbing a potion held out by Brallenera, he pours the content down Toorin's throat, stabilizing the wizard.
Joseph
Toorin (-5, stable)
Special zombie (-7)
Red (-5, prone)
Brallenera & Kravg

Joseph's turn.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Thanks all. Toorin will replace the potion used with one from his supply when things settle down, that is if anyone tells him how they brought him back from the brink of zombiehood.

GM: would you describe these zombies in more detail, now that we've had a few rounds to see them in action? Do they appear freshly dead and raised? Are they wearing things that would be typical of corpses in burial raiment? Are their clothes similar to the nobles, the working class, or warriors? Are they bearing wounds such that might have been their initial cause of death? Do they appear to have killed by other zombies? Just looking for some initial evidence of where they came from and how there came to be so many.


Ongoing

I see an edit from Kravg.
So no dmg to red and sadly, special is not prone.

To your question, that's stuff for after the fight ;)

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

Swift action to maintain bardic performance.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

Wow, now I can hit a medium creature with no armour, no natural armour and negative dex! Keep this up and I might hit AC 10!


Ongoing

Fight for your lives!!! Round 4

Ala'Ihys makes a run for Toorin, avoiding the sluggish attacks from the two zombies. Grabbing a potion held out by Brallenera, he pours the content down Toorin's throat, stabilizing the wizard.
Joseph makes an attack against red, but the strain is too much on his battered body and he himself slumps down. -1, con roll for stabilize. You were disabled.
Toorin (-5, stable)
Special zombie (-7) tries to move closer.
AoO trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 No trip.
Red (-5, prone), makes motion to stand up.
Trip you: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19, it stays prone.
Brallenera & Kravg

Bold are up.

501 to 550 of 7,001 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.