GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


551 to 600 of 7,001 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

On prone
Axe attack, prone target: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 4 = 13
dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Awwww, stay down. Wonder what's in your head, zombie...

Look out for Joseph and sees he's down too
Awww, no one could make a real good song about that, anyway.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg aims to trip the special zombie before him.

Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Ongoing

The zombie is tripped.
---------------------------
The sound of metal into meat and the screams of the living being cut off ensue. Some zombie heads are rolling or getting pierced.

Fight for your lives!!!, Round 5.

Ala'Ihys
Joseph. Stabilize roll please.
Special zombie & red
Toorin is snoozing
Brallenera & Kravg

Come on, you're winning now.

Silver Crusade

sorry must have lost my post

Ala'Ihys steps over to Kravg and says

"hold still Kravg, I'm going to get the wand out of your pouch"

he removes he wand, getting ready to cast on Joseph

two standard moves, going to Kravg, acquiring the wand


Ongoing

Fight for your lives!!!, Round 5.

Ala'Ihys heads up to Kravg to retrieve his wand of clw.
Joseph Con roll: 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 1 = 1 Bleed 1.
Special zombie tries to stand up.
AoO Brallenera: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 4 = 10Dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
AoO Kravg, trip: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 4 = 14 It remains prone, Brallenera hits the floor.
Red rises. Trip aoo: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 4 = 12 Kravg doesn't trip it.
Toorin is snoozing
Brallenera & Kravg

Bold are up.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg tries to trip red again.
Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

"Why won't you undead stay down for a change. The dead should not rise.. period..."

He then takes a 5-foot step back west.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Hit it!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Brallenera doesn't bother with smart tactics like Steven Seagull..err, Kravg Ironfeather.

The traditional dwarf "hit it with a big axe until it doesn't move anymore" way of fighting is enough for her.


Ongoing

Kravg's trip attempt did little to the zombie.
Brallenera's 'hit until it stops moving' however, certainly does. Her axe lands in the zombies chest and upon retracting a mess of dead flesh and ribs is visible through a clear open space.
---------------------------------------------
Raccoon City stuff continues, it's messy.

Fight for your lives!!!, round 6.

Ala'Ihys
Joseph (-2)
Special zombie & red (-8)
Toorin snoozes.
Brallenera & Kravg.

Ala'Ihys' turn. Maybe Joseph afterwards?

Silver Crusade

need to make sure Joseph is ok

concerned for Joseph's well being, Ala'ihys uses the wand and saying a quiet prayer to the dawnflower he cast healing on Joseph, and then a second time for good measure

dawnflower help him

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Ongoing

If you want to heal twice, you'd be 5ft stepping, but provoking AoO when doing the healing. Moving once south, you heal once to get him back but are safe from aoo.

Fight for your lives!!!, round 6.

Ala'Ihys heals Joseph back to your call
Joseph
Special zombie & red (-8)
Toorin snoozes.
Brallenera & Kravg.

Joseph, your turn.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

As a note, on your saturday post,the two last zombies were hurt

Quote:

Ala'Ihys makes a run for Toorin, avoiding the sluggish attacks from the two zombies. Grabbing a potion held out by Brallenera, he pours the content down Toorin's throat, stabilizing the wizard.

Joseph makes an attack against red, but the strain is too much on his battered body and he himself slumps down. -1, con roll for stabilize. You were disabled.
Toorin (-5, stable)
Special zombie (-7) tries to move closer.
AoO trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 No trip.
Red (-5, prone), makes motion to stand up.
Trip you: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19, it stays prone.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

ouch well being unconcious and now awake Joseph will attampt to attack the creature next to him whilst prone.

attack: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 4 = 1


Ongoing

Fight for your lives!!!, round 6.

Ala'Ihys heals Joseph back to your call
Joseph makes a feeble attempt at a strike at the zombie.
Special zombie sees a still moving lunch, as nothing stands near him.
Huuugh: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 4 = 8Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Toorin snoozes.
Brallenera & Kravg.

Finish it!

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Awwww, I missed it...Joseph, get out of here!


Ongoing

Good thing it's prone.

While the zombie was trying to claw at Joseph, Brallenera steps up and splits its skull.

Combat over!!
-------------------------------

As you have a better look at the zombies, they are wearing clothes of quality. Not quite like the nobles though, more clothes actors and musicians would wear.

Dun dun dun.....
The fighting around you has stopped. Across the floors and benches lay the bloodied corpses of the nobles, alongside the severed bodies of approx two dozen zombies.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

"Ala'Ihys? Use that wand how much you see fit. I think our two friends could use it. Now what do we have here..."

Kravg inspects the bodies and looks a bit surprised at their clothing and such.

"Guess these were the actors and musicians from the play, though I'm wondering if they got turned in under an hour or the whole opera was a set-up."

"We should find out, perhaps some people still lruk inside the building."
Kravg says as he rises again from his kneeling position.

Silver Crusade

Ala'Ihys will purchase the next wand

seeing the last zombie fall he nods to Kravg and uses the wand on Joseph and then on Toorin

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 joseph
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Toorin
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Toorin
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Toorin
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Toorin

where will that put everyone?

he then turns to Kravg and asks

"should we search the building for any more of these repulsive undead and for our task?"


Ongoing

After your healing:
You: 1/10
Josph: back to full
Toorin: back to full

Silver Crusade

oops

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Ongoing

Ok, you're back to 8/10. Kravg did mention you could use it as needed.

A small group of nobles are headed for the eastern exit.
"Quickly, we must leave this place!"
However....the front most nobleman bumps back, as if walking into a wall.
"What is going on?", but whoever tries to move past a certain part is repelled back. "Oh gods, we can't leave this place, what now?" The woman speaking is hysterical.
---------------------------------------------------------
Act 2: The Zyphus Question.

A voice sounds from behind the north entrance's doors.
Area 7.
"For Father Grim, for Fel Bustrani, consume them and multiply!"

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin thanks Ala'ihys and Kravg for the healing. Before anything else after standing, Toorin spends a full-round converting one of his Stone Fist spells into Burning Disarm, since Stone Fist is not effective against zombies.

Seeing Lord Joseph with his mace out, Toorin says, "That mace is not going to do these zombies much hurt. Use a blade if you have one. I have a dagger if you have nothing else."

To Ala'Iys he adds, "That goes for your arrows as well."

By this point, the nobles begin to have trouble exiting. "I guess this playwright has created a captive audience of us."

When he hears the voice from the north, he casts Detect Magic and focuses on the doors in that direction, moving to within 20 feet of the nearest door, up against the wall.

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 To recognize either of the names mentioned: Father Grim or Fel Bustrani.

Silver Crusade

time for a little sword and shield work

Ala’Ihys nods to Toorin and tucks the wand into his belt-pouch, returning to his pack he reacquires his bow and quiver, just in case, and he arms his shield along with his scimitar. Looking to the pathfinders he says

”we must deal with this evil before we continue our search.”

He then begins to head toward the north entrance door where the voice came from

double-move, 40 ft. I think I moved him the right amount,

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, a captive audience? That's a good one, Pointy-Ears...

Despite the seriousness of the situation, Brallenera chuckles

So no one can get out? Good. That means the baddies are trapped and can't run off my axe. Let's kill them all.

the blonde dwarf turns to the nobles and their bodyguards.

Stay there. You heared the elf, take a blade if you know how to use it. You should be safe if you don't let the highborn panic. The zombies are slow, turn a few benches to slow them even more and to protect you, take them one by one.Then we'll all share a drink, on the nobles tab.

She follows Ala'Ihys, and waits for him to open the door. She glances at her dress, now all bloody, and frowns

Awww, my dress, thats a pity. Someone gonna pay for that. Are you ready, Sarenean? We have more zombies to kill. And they haven't come alone, I guess.

She readies her big axe.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

"Agreed. Let's deal with this undead scum and whatever or whoever is behind it. Let's hope we find more then just undead though. My fists are itching for a fight now."

Kravg says, swirling his kusarigama quite quickly in his hands and looking menacingly as he too joins Ala'Ihys and Brallenera at the northern door.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin tries to catch Brallenera's and Kravg's attention and motions them to move closer to the double doors to the north to back up Ala'Ihys.


Ongoing

Toorin:

The names Father Grim and Bustrani don't ring a bell.

When Ala'Ihys opens the doors, he sees a handful of nobles cornered by a few zombies and a woman wielding a heavy pick. The nobles are trying to shove the one in the front as a distraction. One skinny man among them stands at the back of them. As he sees you arrive, he calls out to you.
"Help us! These miscreants are after my life! They've already slaughtered so many." The woman had only barely noticed you, but the screams of the man made sure of it now.

Init rolls:

Ala'Ihys: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Brallenera: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Joseph: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Kravg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Toorin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Blue: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Cleric: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Green: 1d20 ⇒ 6

To the rescue, round 1.

Cleric stands ready to react to anything.
Ala'Ihys, Toorin & Brallenera
Kravg & Joseph
Zombies

Bold are up.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww. I kill the zombies quick while you attack the cleric, Sarenaen. Then I come back to help you, of course.

Brallenera dashes toward the zombies, turning around a pillar so she can't be attacked by both at once.

Msw Axe on Green Zombie: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Dmg, Axe to grind trait: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10

Provided, of course, than the cleric doesn't attack me. Or my axe is for her.


Ongoing

The zombie is still 10ft away from you. Each square is 10ft and the zombie is at the top on its square.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

I was in Ala"Ihys square, I can move 30, so I can move a third and last square to be on Green Zombie square. Sorry for the slight mistake.


Ongoing

To the rescue, round 1.

Cleric stands ready to react to anything.
Brallenera hacks into the zombie.
Ala'Ihys & Toorin
Kravg & Joseph
Zombies
Blue
Green (-10)

Silver Crusade

if I had my bow in hand I would drop the cleric

Ala'Ihys moves in to attack the zombie also, as he does so he calls out to the woman

"Stop this evil, It cannot be condoned"

so 20 ft. movement, attacks with scimitar AC 21 wit shield

scimitar attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 for damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
confirm crit attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 for damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Ongoing

To the rescue, round 1.

Cleric stands ready to react to anything.
Brallenera hacks into the zombie.
Ala'Ihys makes move to head into the room and....it goes off..the cleric quickly mutters some words.

Spellcraft DC 16:

Cause Fear. :P

Will Ala'Ihys DC13: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Sry m8.
Ala'Ihys runs away terrified as far as he can for 1d4 ⇒ 1 round.
Double moved you to flee.

Toorin
Kravg & Joseph
Zombies
Blue
Green (-10)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Haven't seen the paladin running away, will edit my post

Awww, Sarenaen, don't hit my zombie... You know I could be pouting right now, cause you wanna play with my toys? But I understand that the quicker we bring these walking cadavers down, the safer the other will be. And there is probably enough zombies for anyone, anyway.

Brallenera seems to enjoy herself, and talks indeed in jest. Then Ala"Ihlys run away for no reason (or so it seems for the little barbarian

Awww, didn't knew I was so frightening.. well, more zombies for me! Come on, you two, lets hack you both in small little bits!Then I will kill you, priestess.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin is moving into the room as Ala'Ihys runs away. He grits his teeth, wishing the paladin were able to withstand the magical assault and stay with the fight. He commits to doing more in this fight than he was able to do in the last one.

He gestures with his left fist as if shadow boxing, but adds arcane emphasis in the form of a surge of transmutational energy. The telekinetic fist darts toward the cleric.

Ranged Touch, TK Fist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Fist Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

"Cease this evil assault!" he yells as the fist connects.


Ongoing

To the rescue, round 1.

Cleric stands ready to react to anything.
Brallenera hacks into the zombie.
Ala'Ihys makes move to head into the room and....it goes off..the cleric quickly mutters some words.
Ala'Ihys runs away terrified as far as he can for 1d4 ⇒ 1 round.
Double moved you to flee.
Toorin conjures a telekinetic fist...*Poke*, it doesn't faze her.
Kravg & Joseph
Blue
Green (-10)

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg moves into the chamber and tries to trip the cleric that is obviously controlling the undead.

Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Furious at his futile throw attempt, he looks the woman in the eye and stares at her, then focuses on the zombies around him and their movement.

Will Trip any time I get an AoO

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

Lord joseph starts pff a epic tale of how the group managed to cut down a fleet of fiends from the abyss that produced a horrible, gasious smell.


Ongoing

The cleric, who is in fact only directing, evades Kravg's trip attempt.
"Watch it, bigbird!"
Joseph reminds everyone of a cellar from the Relios Emporium.
Blue makes motion to stumble towards Kravg.
Trip aoo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15, the sluggish zombie falls prone.

The skinny man cheers. "Good job peasant, keep that up!"
Green makes a swing at Brallenera,
Huugh: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17Bam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5, giving her a firm rotten fist to the jaw.
---------------------------------------------

To the rescue, round 2.

Cleric (-1) 5ft steps away from Kravg, refocusing on what to do.
Total defense.
Ala'Ihys, Brallenera & Toorin
Joseph & Kravg
Blue (prone)
Green (-10)

Silver Crusade

I can't believe her magic is that powerful

"Hold on friends, I will not abandon you!"

Ala'Ihys, very embarrassed calls out to the pathfinders and returns to the combat zone, scimitar raised for attack.

no clear shot to pull out the bow and start shooting, so he will double move back to the hallway.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Count +1 to hit/dmg if we are under Joseph Inspire Courage. I think so, but I'm not sure.

Under the fist of the dead, the dwarf face reddens.
The blow would have bring down most normal men.
She stands and smiles.

Awww.Nice blow. I can take it. And you, can you take this?

Now it's my turn...: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Dmg, Axe to grind: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Brallenera big axe blade cuts deep inside the rotten flesh

Seems you can't. Who's next? You're NEXT!

She defies the next zombie

If Green Zomb" is down, she moves toward prone Blue zombie


Ongoing

Green is indeed wasted after that strike.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin moves to where he has a clear shot at the cleric and throws another TK punch.

Ranged Touch, Inspire: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

Bah! The vision of the fiends from the abyss must have put him off his lunch.

Reminder: if Toorin is adjacent to just a single foe, he gets +1 to his AC. He has his sword drawn, by the way, having drawn it before entering the room. I meant to specify that earlier.


Ongoing

To the rescue, round 2.

Cleric (-1) 5ft steps away from Kravg, refocusing on what to do.
Total defense.
Ala'Ihys runs back to the others.
Brallenera destroys green zombie
Toorin misses with a TK
Joseph & Kravg
Blue (prone)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Moved 10 feet, near Blue Zombie

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg uses his kusarigama's slashing end twice on the prone blue zombie.

Flurry of Blows vs prone enemy: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 4 = 201d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Ongoing

Kravg slices some bits away at the zombie.
Joseph's turn
Blue (-8, prone)


Ongoing

Pushing forward.

Joseph keeps up inspire.
Blue makes move to stand up, provoking Brallenera's axe.
Axe aoo!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18Cleave: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12
She cleaves yet another zombie's skull...and some torso to boot.
---------------------------------

To the rescue, round 3.

Cleric frowns with annoyance. "Hmf, you'll die in the end anyway."
She makes a swing at Brallenera, for her destroying the zombies.
Heavy Pick: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20Hack: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5, it lands easily for a moderate injury.
Ala'Ihys, Brallenera & Toorin
Joseph & Kravg

Bold are up.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin stares fixedly at the cleric's weapon, mutters "গরম ধাতু ঢেউ". Her pick instantly becomes very hot.

Spell description:
This spell causes a metal object to instantly become red hot. A creature holding the item may attempt a Reflex save to drop it and take no damage (even if it is not their turn), otherwise the hot metal deals 1d4 points of fire damage per caster level (maximum 5d4). The heat does not harm the item, and it does not get hot enough or last long enough to ignite flammable objects.

The DC of the Reflex Save is 15. The damage is 1d4.
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

If she drops the pick, Toorin yells to the nobles standing behind her (and his comrades), "Grab her! We need to find out how to stop this abomination!"

Regardless, he moves to flank her with his longsword threatening her should she cast or try to flee.

Silver Crusade

we must offer he an opportunity

shifting and bobbing as he moves forward, enough that Kravg can still attack, 15 ft. giving AoA Ala'Ihys, prepared to attack if she refuses, offers her surrender

"Your undead are beaten, you may surrender, this in your only chance to live and redeem yourself"

tumble: 1d20 ⇒ 16

delayed action, if she doesn't surrender, attack, inspire courage

scimitar attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9 for damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Another zombie tries to stand after being tripped by Kravg.
Another one bites the dust after a blow from Brallenera's axe.

Awww, zombie, stay dead.

Then the priestess hit the dwarfess with her heavy pick.
And still Brallenera stands.
And smiles humorlessly.

You wanna get some? (Msw axe, Inspire): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
Come and get some!(Inspire): 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Awww, I can play that game too. Probably for longer than you, priestess of a nameless god.

As the dwarfess is hit by the heavy pick, her own weapon slashes at the cleric, cutting in her flesh

I'm more a "Live and let die" type of girl, Sarenaen, sorry. Or probably more a "Kill"em all" type of girl. These folks have no respect for the dead-that's maybe even worse than to be a slaver, in my beautiful blue eyes. They think it's an honor to die for their evil god, and you know me, Sarenaen, I'm always happy to help.

She turns again her attention to the priestess, taunting her
Hey, you know what? I'll kill you. And if you think your god will make you come back as an undead, I'll kill you more. See this as an opportunity to test your faith! If it's not the happiest day of your life, it's probably your last! What is the name of your god anyway?

The tone is cheerful, but the threat is real.

551 to 600 of 7,001 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.