GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,301 to 5,350 of 7,001 << first < prev | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | next > last >>

Ongoing

Quinn, could you place your icon where you were going for.

Edit: i forgot to mention.
Traversing the walkway at 1/2 speed, requires a DC 5 acrobatics. Attempting to move at full speed requires DC 10 acro. Miss it, it causes you to slip off the edge, whereupon you can roll for a climb check to grab hold to prevent falling.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera moves behind Quinn

dubel move, 30 base


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

I have positioned Quinn. His acrobatics is +5 so he is moving at half speed on the walkway without rolling.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr moves into the room, not too sure about trying to climb those ladders, but unsure of how to help if he doesn't. Having nothing of much consequence that he can do, he blesses the party.


Ongoing

And with Carr blessing the party for more power, Ting sluggishly moves towards the Southern stairs. Quinn is acting like roadrunner, and wooshes up the northern ladder.
===============================

Abysiel’s Chamber, round 2

Quinn
------------
Abysiel
------------
Carr & Ting
Brallenera


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Not sure of how best to strike, Quinn drinks his mutagen and stares at the man.
mutagen +4 str, -2 int; studied target

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Just to be sure: can we hit the man from a distance, or does the geography of the room doesn't allow it? I got a massive heavy crossbow now...


Ongoing

I forgot to post yesterday? Bad me.
@ Brallenera, yes, yes you can shoot at him.

As Quinn observes the crazed elf, the lunatic himself isn't idle either.
------------
"You...you there, yes you, with the funny beard.
Ha-ha-ha-ha, why not stick around?"

Will Quinn vs bad joke, bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 = 25
Quinn ignores the bad comment.

A set of chains hanging above, animates, and lash out at Quinn.
RT: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

The chains quickly wrap themselves around Quinn.
Quinn becomes grappled. Getting out is either a DC 20 escape artist, or DC 26 str check.
---------------
Carr & Ting
Brallenera

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Shoot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Enlarged Dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9

Brallenera uses her massive crossbow at the creature, whatever it might be..


Ongoing

My apology. Quinn gets a ref roll.

Ref vs entangled, bless: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Quinn does get entangled after all.

Brallenera aims her bolt and releases, but the many devices present causes her shot to bounce off.

Carr & Ting

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr hobbles at his top pace across the room, toward the far ladder. Just a movin along. Run.

Liberty's Edge

ting looks up at the elf, "You's ain't nearly as funny as you's tinks you's is, wroight." as he slowly draws a chakram to throw at the laugher.

How many rounds is ting slowed?


Ongoing

You are 6 slowed for rounds.

Carr is seemingly headed for the eastern stairs, while Ting slowly takes out a chakram to throw.
=======================

Abysiel’s Chamber, round 2

Quinn (entangled)
------------
Abysiel
------------
Carr & Ting
Brallenera


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

escape artist: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


Ongoing

Through effort, Quinn manages to escape the chain bonds.
-------------------
"No fair, man, no faiiiirrrr...kehehehehehe!"

Rt: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Reflex Quinn, bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 1 = 19
Quinn dodges the new chain flung at him.

A set of heavy plates and gears shift around, providing total cover to the elf, protecting him from all attacks from the west.
--------------------
Carr & Ting
Brallenera

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

North being up? So West is the side of the door we came from?

Brallenera seeks where the controls from the mechanism are, to get rid of these plates if possible

Perception?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Ongoing

Yes to your questions. But it's centered from the elf.

Brallenera doesn't spot a control mechanism...how odd.

Liberty's Edge

"Squawk, stop yer movin'! How's is a bloke supposed ta throw stuff at ya if you's is movin' wroight." Realizing he doesn't have a clean throw, Ting moves forward so he can get a clean throw or climb the ramp.

20 ft move

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Ooops, already moved Carr but didn't post. Carr hoofs it over to the ladder and begins the slow climb.


Ongoing

Brallenera, what will be your action?

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Shoot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7

Brallenera sends another big bolt from her oversized crossbow


Ongoing

The plates give him total cover from the west side of the room.
Something else?

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

I'm still considered on the west side? I was thinking I was North of the room, maybe Northwest..Well, double move towards our foe!


Ongoing

Brallenera clumsily places her large feet on the medium meant stairs, them barely properly fitting.

When she gets on the walkway, she moves towards the center.
Acro DC 10, 1/2 speed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Acro DC 10, 1/2 speed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
============================

Abysiel’s Chamber, round 3

Quinn
------------
Abysiel
------------
Carr & Ting
Brallenera


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn steps forward expeditious retreat means getting there at half-speed. Acrobatics skill is auto-success.

And strikes for the creature almost using up last inspiration.
attack w. inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 4 + 2 + (6) = 24
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 4 + 2 = 13


Ongoing

Quinn's cane slashes, cutting the hanging elf.

"Ow! You..you...miscreant!"
---------------
Abysiel (-13)
A pendulum swings at Quinn.
Pendulum: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Who ducks, and the object passes him by.
Concentration, cast defensive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
A large mist rolls from the elf's place, covering much of the space in fog.
----------------
Carr & Ting
Brallenera

Liberty's Edge

"Bloody fog." Shrugging his shoulders, he toddles toward the ramp and begins moving up to the elves level, chakram still in claw.

20 ft move.


Ongoing

You need 2 free hands for climbing, fwiw.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Carr climbs and begins the slow wobble across the narrow path. "When I get over there, you will be EXTREMELY SORRY!" Carr grumbles quite audibly about the aggravation of making a being who has trouble walking balance and climb.

Liberty's Edge

GM Chyro wrote:
You need 2 free hands for climbing, fwiw.

I was thinking ramp not ladder, can he sheath his weapons instead of walk? If so I will move him back, thanks...


Ongoing

Yes you can, Ting.

The team closes in on the crazy elf.

Brallenera

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera moves toward the elf, putting down her crossbow to takes her axe in hand instead

So simple move I guess, as I change weapons


Ongoing

That's a sheathe and a move + weapon draw, am i right?

Brallenera hobbles along the catwalk, into the cloud.
=============================

Abysiel’s Chamber, round 4

Quinn
------------
Abysiel (-13)
------------
Carr & Ting
Brallenera

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, yes.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

attack: 1d20 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 18
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 4 + 2 = 9

Quinn lunges again.


Ongoing

Quinn's lunge is this time deflected by some metal plates, circling around the elf.
---------------------

Two pendulums swing at Quinn.
Rt: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Rt: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Acro save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Safe.

Despite a heavy knock in the back, Quinn keeps his balance on the catwalk.
-----------------------
Carr & Ting
Brallenera

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr moves, and dreams of the day when he can do so with less impediment. "When I get there, I will make you RUE THE DAY!"

Liberty's Edge

"Bloody batty elf, 'e's goin' ta regeret makin' us climb up 'air, wroight." Ting, having put his weapons away, takes a step toward the ladder and begins to climb.

slowed, so 5 ft to the ladder, 5 ft up the ladder?

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, let me try this..

Enlarged attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Enlarged dmg: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Brallenera gets near the elf. But her bigger than usual size doesn't help her accuracy


Ongoing

With Carr moving ever closer, Brallenera swings her axe at the elf, but the attack bounces off when a plate comes turning by.

<Chink>

Ting, 1/4 of 1/2 speed (15) is but a mere 3 3/4 ft, slow sucks when Climbing....you get up 3,75 ft.
======================

Abysiel’s Chamber, round 5

Quinn
------------
Abysiel (-13)
------------
Carr & Ting (3,75ft up)
Brallenera


Ongoing

Things must not be updating for Quinn?

Quinn makes a slash at the elf.
Slashy slashy, various mods: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24 Dmg, mods: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Hit % 1-20 miss: 1d100 ⇒ 17
The fog tampers with Quinn's attack.
"Curses...this madman is clever."
-----------------
Abysiel (-13)
A pendulum comes Quinn's way.
Rt: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Hit %: 1d100 ⇒ 77
Acro Quinn vs losing balance: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

The heavy pendulum swoops into the fog-bank, hitting Quinn in the back.
Despite it, Quinn maintain his balance on the catwalk.

With the newly arrived mistress of mayhem, a pendulum comes her way too.
Rt: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Hit %: 1d100 ⇒ 21
Acro Brallenera to keep balance, ACP: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 4 = 13
It hits her as well, but like Quinn, Brallenera maintains her balance on the catwalk.

Carr & Ting
Brallenera

Liberty's Edge

"I's is comin' don't let's 'I'm 'scape. I's wany's ta get's a whack in too. wroight." Ting comtinues up the ladder.

7.5 ft?

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr continues the exceptionally long haul towards the middle. I really need a potion of Fly or something for situations like this, he thinks. Or maybe I should figure out how to hasten the party and myself.


Ongoing

Ting slowly ascends the ladder further, everything still going in a trippy slow way.

Looks like a double move.
Carr acro to move 1/2 speed, #1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Carr acro to move 1/2 speed, #2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

And he manages to come closer.

Brallenera makes a swing.
"Aww, be a good crazy boy and hold still, okay?"
Axe!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
1d100 ⇒ 93, and the dwarfess hits him for 13.

"Stop that, oversized gnome-elf!"
==========================

Abysiel’s Chamber, round 6

Quinn
------------
Abysiel (-26)
------------
Carr & Ting (7,5ft up)
Brallenera


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn attacks again
attack: 1d20 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 4 + 2 = 11

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Aww, I made a mistake, the increased damage for a large 1d10 weapon is 2d8; not 1d12. My Str gain +2 from Enlarge person, So dmg should be Large axe: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 8) + 5 = 17


Ongoing

Crazy nutjob at -30 then, after Brallenera's atack.

% Quinn: 1d100 ⇒ 52 Hit.

Checks PDF for hp.

Proceeds typing battle flow.

Quinn makes a gentlemen's jab at the crazed elf, and the injury is enough to end the threat.

"No...i...gthflinugh ftaghn!!!"

X_X

COMBAT OVER!!!

Liberty's Edge

Ting continues waddling slowly until the spell wears off, he then kicks the corpse, 'Stupid bloody batty elf, wroight." Once he can move full speed he carefully searches the elf, and then slowly searches the room.

Let's take 10(21) on perception looking around.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”I don’t suppose we’ll ever know why he attacked us?”

Quinn, aid another perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Quinn joins the search.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awwww.. Who cares? He's dead now, Stick-man

5,301 to 5,350 of 7,001 << first < prev | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.