DM Fflash's Iron Gods Campaign Reboot

Game Master DM Fflash

Chapter 3: The Choking Tower
Smokewood

Roll 20 Link


2,801 to 2,850 of 3,012 << first < prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | next > last >>

M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Init: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Urgeon backs up to the door and blasts the construct opposite to Razorend with a magic missile.

Damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 2 = 7


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Initiative
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Ridic will cast Stone Discuss, and target each of them with a Discus. They will be blunt discus

Clock on left
Attack
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage
4d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 2, 5) = 12

Clock on right
Attack
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage
4d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 6, 2) = 19


Forgotten Riot Round 1

Init: Urgeon, Razorend, Ridic, Clockwork Soldiers, Oskar, Kovax

Urgeon moves first hammering the northern construct with arcane missiles. Razorend strikes and hits the construct with a maneuver that seems to be ineffective although the blade cuts through easily.

Temporal Fury is effective against living creatures only

Ridic's discs are poorly aimed and bounce off the creature's armored outside.

The soldiers move forward swinging their warhammers and firing bursts of energy from their left eye at Ridic and Razorend. The two are caught in a cavalcade of stunning energy

To hit Ridic Warhammer: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25; HIT! Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + (4) + 9 = 17
To hit Ridic Warhammer: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29; HIT! Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (1) + (5) + 9 = 15
To hit Ridic Stun Gun Touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26; HIT! Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6
To hit Razorend Warhammer: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26; HIT! Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + (1) + 9 = 14
To hit Razorend Warhammer: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27; HIT! Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (1) + (2) + 9 = 12
To hit Razorend Stun Gun Touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29; HIT! Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Oskar fires and hits, but his bullet is repelled by the natural hardness of the robots.

Kovax? Everyone else


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Becoming concerned, Urgeon switches to his wand of scorching rays and fires on the far soldier.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 5, 6) = 18


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Kofax snaps out of his trance like state he's been in for days...

He rages and 5' to attack the closest robot

Init - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

To Hit - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Ah crap, I missed that in the small print. I think I did that previously, too.

20% Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 71
20% Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 87

Razorend is severely pummeled by the robot, but he keeps in the fight. He switches the energy on his blade, shifting from temporal to spatial and phasing out part of the weapon to slice clean through the robot's armor.

Brilliant Moon strike: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15; Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 plus Force: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 2, 4, 2) = 10
Attack ignores armor bonus to AC.


Forgotten Riot Round 2

Init: Urgeon, Razorend, Ridic, Clockwork Soldiers, Oskar, Kovax

Kovax moves in and strikes the northern construct once, his adamantine chain slicing through the creature easily.

Urgeon strikes the southern one and burns a hole in its armor, although much of the heat is dissipated.

Razorend slips under the construct's guard and his kukri passes through the outside armor plates like its not there ripping through circuitry.

Ridic does something ...

The rioters respond again swinging their shock batons at melee combatants and firing stun blasts at those further away

Warhammer vs Ridic: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38; HIT!; Crit?: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25; CRIT!; Nonlethal Damage: 3d8 + 1d6 + 27 ⇒ (2, 8, 5) + (3) + 27 = 45
Warhammer vs Ridic: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20; HIT!; Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + (2) + 9 = 13
Stun Ray vs Kovax : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16; miss
Warhammer vs Razorend: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22; HIT!; Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 6; miss!
Warhammer vs Razorend: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28; HIT!; Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 26; Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + (5) + 9 = 18
Stun Ray vs Urgeon: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15; miss

At Oskar for whole party -- Ridic can post a retcon


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Frustrated, Urgeon switches back to his wand of magic missiles and hits the same construct again.

damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar reloads with a +1 Bullet

ToHit_musket: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Dam_musket: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend nearly falls under the stunning hit, but clenches his jaw and fights off the dizzy motes. "Could... use some help... here!" he huffs. Nevertheless, he continues to fight the robot, bending time to make an instant follow-up attack.

Adamantine Kukri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29; Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Minute Hand strike: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 11 - 2 = 10; Damage: 1d4 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 = 10

Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24; TOTAL Damage: 1d4 + 9 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 2 + 9 = 22


Oskar fires a bullet in a cloud of smoke and fire. It strikes the construct with a resounding clang but when the smoke clears, there isn't a scratch on the creature.

Urgeon pummels the creature with more force bolts.

Razorend bends time to strike twice quickly with only the first strike getting through but devastatingly so. Razorend cuts through some delicate circuitry and the robot begins to stutter and spark electricity.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Stunned 1 round

Ridic and Kovax


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Ridic is now unconscious from the second round of blows.

Wasn't Ridic stunned from the stun guns in the first round?


No stunning effect. You can still submit a retcon before you go unconcious.


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar takes a double take at the construct and say "Well, then S###!" and he stows the gun and un-slings his Waraxe and wades in...and attempts the trip the un-injured Construct.

Trip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Ridic will cast Burning hands and position the cone that it gets both of the constructs.

Reflex Save for 1/2
DC 16

Damage
5d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 3, 1, 2) = 11


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Kovax will try and get the constructs to focus their attacks on him

Taunt (intimidate?) - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Both constructs have been significantly damaged, fyi

Ridic throws flame before he is knocked out.

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Their armor protects them from most of the damage but the heat begins to melt the corners of some plates.

Oskar moves in for a trip drawing an attack of opportunity from the northern construct but it bounces off his armor.

AoO: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

He subsequently fails to trip the creature. Kovax rages on the northern construct carving easily into and causing major damage butnon its last legs, it retaliates stepping forward to attack the chain master.

To hit: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37; HIT!; Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + (2) + 9 = 13
To hit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18; miss
Eye ray: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14; miss

The other construct recovers from its stun.

Party is up


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon fires his wand again at the more wounded of the two.

MM damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 2 = 4


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend presses the attack against the recovering robot, hoping to finish it off before it can retaliate. He stabs the kukri into the same damaged section he hit previously.

Adamantine Kukri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27; Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 plus Deadly Strike: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

At 50 non-lethal of 53 hp


You guys are really burning both of these guys down at the same pace ... quite funny actually

Urgeon and Razorend hit the two constructs simultaneously.

They're both close to being down. Good luck to the rest of you!


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar trys to trip the construct again. While muttering about "Buy Adamantine weapons next time."

Trip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Kovax attacks again

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

To Hit - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Kovax takes down the northern construct as Oskar attempts to trip the stunned one and fails (even with the +4 vs stunned).

The creature comes around and turns on the dwarf slamming away with his stunning mace.

To hit: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34; Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + (3) + 9 = 14
To hit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23; Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (6) + (1) + 9 = 16
Eye: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16; Nonlethal Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

At party


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

ouch...well, you guys are at least doing damage.

Attempt to trip again...

CMB_Trip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 ...Bah

Oskar
current:
HP - 38/68
grit points 1


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon fires his wand at the remaining construct.

MM: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Razorend presses, trying to finish the last robot.

Adamantine Kukri: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13; Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Holding out for Kovax and Ridic

A blast and a miss from Urgeon and Razorend and the construct still stands.

Oskar has to roll a 20 to trip this dude, you wanna keep at it drawing an AoO every round?


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Kovax moves and attacks again

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


And with a swinging ring of finality, Kobax cuts the final construct down. It sparks a couple times as it spasms and attempts to get up but ultimately fails, leaving a long.lingering squeal as its death rattle.

END COMBAT! Everyone gets 1200xp each

The constructs each carry a masterwork warhammer and a heavy steel shield.


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Ridic was unconscious, so I wasn't posting until he awakes


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

"That was tougher than expected," Razorend laments, trying to stretch out the tingling in his muscles. He moves to Ridic and looks through the druid's pack for a healing potion.

If you have one... I don't or I'd use it to wake Ridic up.


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Urgeon detects magic and searches the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Urgeon then leans over to examine Ridic's wounds. "I have no nothing to help him."

He looks around, "No one has any healing potions?"


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Ridic has 3 of said potions

Potion of CLW
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Ridic groggily sits up and looks around. Then hangs his head in his hands, obviously hurting pretty bad


Healed enough to stand, Ridic looks at the others.

Unless there is more, I'll continue with the explored rooms above later today.


All damage is nonlethal, so if you have accrued say 20 hit points of non lethal damage, when your actual hit points reach 20, you fall unconscious ... you still have 20 actual hit points, so track it separately. This is important because of the following

Nonlethal Healing:
Healing Nonlethal Damage: You heal nonlethal damage at the rate of 1 hit point per hour per character level. When a spell or ability cures hit point damage, it also removes an equal amount of nonlethal damage.

The party moves through the hallway and into the library, (per Urgeon waaaay above)

Library

Urgeon searches the library carefully and finds the shelves here therefore contain a wide variety of materials regarding magical theory and wizardry, air magic, the nature of mist and smoke, and theories about swarm behavior. There is notably nothing here about technology. The papers on the desk contain notes regarding fundamental research into smoke and fog magic, but even the most recent notes are dated 30 years ago.

Urgeon then exclaims in excitement as he uncovers a spellbook belonging to Furkas Xoud, obviously one of his early ones and a quick flip through shows it contains nearly every 1st and 2nd level spell known to man. He doesn't have time to watch it for long as smoke begins to billow out of it forming into a ghostly apparition of an ancient man with lightning flashing from his hands and eyes, the lower half of his body disappearing into smoke. You recognize him as Furkas Xoud himself from the video monitors you saw in the Aurora.

Xoud Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Roll initiative and post actions if you beat Xoud above


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

init: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Urgeon backs away from the apparition and casts haste on the group.


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Oskar will hold his action until the apparition attacks.

Musket_tohit(+1 Bullet): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Musket_Dam(+1 Bullet): 1d12 + 4 + 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + (8) + 4 = 23

Musket_tohit(+1 Bullet): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Musket_Dam(+1 Bullet): 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Looks like we did zero heals after the last fight, so I'm still at 50 non-lethal damage.

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Razorend ducks into cover.

Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Init - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

I can't see the map on my phone for some reason

Kovax moves within 10' of the figure and readies to attack if it's aggressive.


A Shadow of Xoud Round 1

Init: Razorend, Kovax, Oskar, Urgeon, Xoud, Ridic

Razorend hides as Kovax and Oskar set up for potential hostility. Urgeon makes everyone faster.

The apparition moves as if casting a spell and Kovax swings his weapon but it bounces off an unseen magical force shield. Oskar's musket penetrates the shield and passes through it's form, pulling some of the ectoplasm with it, and causing a slight grimace, but the apparition finishes its spell and green gas pours from his hands and fills the room, the gas gagging and raking at your throat and eyes.

Everyone takes 1d4 ⇒ 3 Constitution damage, Fort Save DC19 for half

Spellcraft DC20:
The Spell is cloudkill

Oskar Confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18; fail; [ooc]It's not automatic in this game ... sorry for the conflicting rules across campaigns.

Xoud concentration DC16: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

At Ridic and the rest of the party


M Human (Kellid) Diviner 6 Technomancer 1, HP 30/54 , AC 13 (17 w/ mage armor), Init +11, Perception +12, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +7
Spells:
6/6 1st 3/5 2nd 1/4 3rd Wands: MM 8/44 SR 6/16 REx 18/18 REn 34/34 RoR 17/17

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Urgeon begins casting summon monster III (lantern archon).


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Oskar tries to hold his breath

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

...and fails

Oskar
current:
HP - 38/68
grit points 1
Con: 11


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Fort Save
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Unreal!

Ridic will move back out of the gas and cast Touch of slime


Male Android Stalker 7 :: AC 22 (t17, f15) :: 53 hp

Fort save: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 4 = 25 with constructed bonus vs poison!

Razorend is hardy enough to shrug off most of the poison, but still the magic cloud affects him a little. He moves to the edge of the room to get clear, seeing motes and nearly about to pass out. He stealthily approaches the apparition, channeling his ki before striking.

Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27
Spend 1 Ki for combat insight
Brilliant Moon strike: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27; Damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 1 plus Deadly Strike: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8


Male Human Mechanist/Savage Technologist Level 7

Fort - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Kovax Rages and attacks

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

To Hit - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

To Hit - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Damage - 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


A Shadow of Xoud Round 2

Init: Razorend, Kovax, Oskar, Urgeon, Xoud, Ridic

Ridic backs up out of the cloud and casts a spell, holding it in his hand instead of attacking this round.

Razorend moves forward cloaked in the shadows, but at the last moment, the ghost's blazing eyes lock on him and a swirl of smoke physically knocks his hand astray and his blade just barely missed the creature.

Perception: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (10) + 23 = 33

Kovax swings ineffectually at the ghostly creature and between arcane forces and the swirling smoke, he is unable to strike the apparition.

Urgeon starts casting a spell and Oskar <failed to post an action>

In a field of continuing damage, Urgeon requires a concentration check to cast his spell

The phantom casts another spell and the cloud of noxious fumes stops moving to the east just in front of Ridic, laughs maniacally and then whirls into a column of smoke that disappears in front of you ... his laugh lingering in the air for a few more moments.

Spellcraft DC20:
The spell is wall of force

Everyone still in the cloud (Oskar, Urgeon, Kovax), take 1d4 ⇒ 3 Con Damage; make a Fort Save for half again

At party


Male Dwarf Gunslinger 5/fighter 1 HP 68 : AC 22 / T14 / FF18: Fort 8 / Ref 7 / Will 3 : Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11 (+13 to notice unusual stonework, +13 on checks related to metals, jewels, and gemstones)

Fort_save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Oskar will move away from the cloud, if he can.

Oskar
current:
HP - 38/68
grit points 1
Con: 9


Move yourself on the map, please


M Human (Kellid) Blight Druid, S16, D10, C14, I10, W19, CH10, HP59, AC17, Init 1, Perception +14 Level 7 Druid

Is the Phantom still visible. I can't tell where he is on the map


Ridic Slaranack wrote:
Is the Phantom still visible. I can't tell where he is on the map

No, he turned into a column of smoke and then disappeared

2,801 to 2,850 of 3,012 << first < prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM FFlash's Iron Gods Campaign Reboot All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.