Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! (Inactive)

Game Master Dave Young 992

Most adventurers consider goblins to be nothing more than little pests. These goblins are different. They're big pests!


3,651 to 3,696 of 3,696 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>

King of Goblins *MAP*

I don't suppose Bucko's got a burning hands memorized. There's really nothing to burn, here. The big corpse is really wet, and sinking into a treasureless abyss. You have time to cut off a 4-goblin chunk, if you wish.

Then again, with some salt and hot peppers, goblins make everything taste good. To goblins.

You have PC levels, but you're goblins. You're NPC's to most people on this planet. Cap'n R. is one of the few who knows the terrors you are. He likes you.

Some other freak hired you to do this job. She likes you, too.


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Joboo listened to Reta's explanation and thought he head was going to split open from the inside. The yelling reminded him of his big, plump sister Blumpky, who was much persued by the males in his trible because of her plumpness. But at mention of a meal, Joboo forgot about his old life and quickly started munching on the raw flesh of the tentacle monster.

Mmm, mmm, mm...dis goody goody. Best eat raw.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag says, "S'posed to cut off grabby-part, then salt and cook. Me know, me eat cookbook once."


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko heats up his cauldron of brewing to a nice hot hot, he them adds a little oil to quick pan sear the peices of grabby.....


King of Goblins *MAP*

$5.99 all you can eat at Bucko's Squid Shack!


King of Goblins *MAP*

After a tasty lunch, the gobbies find that they're no closer to the sword lady thingie.

Onward, brave goblins!


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

"OKAY, NOW WE DONE EATING WE CAN CHECK DOOR. THAT DOOR." She points. "THAT ONE RIGHT THERE. OKAY, LET'S MAKE SURE IT NOT GO BOOM!"

Percetpion Take 10 for 26.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Num num num, chewy salty!"


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Joboo slurped down his meal and then felt a little uneasy as his swollen belly started gurgling...uh oh!...uh...be right back! The little goblin ran and found a dark corner. He didnt waste any time shucking his drawers and squatting to relieve the pressure...ew! stinky stinky. Reta be proud, maybe mesa should show her... He pulled his britches up and ran back the others.

Okie dokie. Mesa all ready to go and get sharp swords for lady.

He went back to the door he had been trying to look through before they'd been rudely interrupted by the monster.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko casts detect magic on the door...

"Wait sees if door has magicses."


King of Goblins *MAP*

The door isn't magical, Joboo got it open and you can see as far as the map shows.


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Mesa go have looks sees

Joboo creaps down the hallway as silent as that time he snuck up on his unsuspecting sibling.

Stealth: 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (11) + 34 = 45
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30


King of Goblins *MAP*

The tunnel here opens up onto the cliff face,
barely extending a broken lip out past the
entrance. Ten feet in, the tunnel divides into
three shafts, each filled with man-sized turbine
blades that spin lazily, sucking in air with a
low hum.

Not that Joboo knows what a turbine blade is, but there they are.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Reta follows in behind Joboo. "WHAT YOU SEE, STINKY?"


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko folds his arms across his chest....

"Stupids humans builds tings thinks so smart."


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag says, "You unmake, Stinky?"


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Joboo watched the turbines (not that he knew what they were called) spin and was hypnotized for a second until Velag's question came through. He shrugged and voiced a Maybe. He dug around in his satchel and brought out his trusty crowbar...this do the tricks lots of times... He approached the deadly looking blades and jammed it in the works at the center of the blades.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Bumpety bump! You out there GM Goblin King?


King of Goblins *MAP*

Yeah, just paused for a while.

The turbine is strong, and twists the crowbar out of Joboo's hands, flinging it to the side.

Acrobatics check to retrieve it without getting sliced.


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Joboo gritted his sharp teeth when his trusty crowbar got yanked out of his hand and tried to snatch it out of the air without getting cut by the turbine.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (16) + 19 = 35


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Too bad weses not runs tentacly grabby through this save times cut into bite size peices."


King of Goblins *MAP*

Joboo retrieves his trusty tool, no problem. You can see that this opens to the outside, and that the fans move air that ventilates the complex. Other than that, not much to see.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Bored with the fans, Reta peers down the hall. "WHAT DOWN THIS HALL? OOOOH! RETA SEE DOOR. LET'S SEE WHAT BEHIND DOOR." She moves down the hallway and checks it to make sure it doesn't turn into a monster before opening it.

Take 10 on perception for 26. If it's not trapped, will open it and see what goodies are inside. Or possibly baddies. :p


King of Goblins *MAP*

Reta sees that the door is held closed by some very old-looking rope, tied from the big handle to a hitch at the door frame. There's a simple latch, but no lock that you can see. The door looks a little damp.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

She looks curiously at the door. "RETA THINK THERE MIGHT BE WATER BEHIND DOOR. RETA NO TRUST DOOR. ESPECIALLY AFTER LAST DOOR NEARLY EAT US WITH SQUISHY GRABBY MONSTER. RETA LET ONE OF YOUS OPEN DOOR." She motions for one of them to go on.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Youses wants open door, thinks we finders all good stuff already, we should leaves stupid human cave."


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag shrugs, "Supposed to get sword so get snazzies from woman. Not *my* sword, though."


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Only other way is past big bear thing.

Joboo scratched his head and wondered why the door was wet but not leaking water from underneath of it. He crept close and put his pointed ear against the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko sticks his ear against Joboo's free ear.

Aid another action +2 to his result.


King of Goblins *MAP*

With their ears accentuating sonic vibrations, and their aligned hollow skulls amplifying any possible sound, the gobbies are sure nothing's making any noise in there.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

"WHAT YOU HEAR, STINKY? NOTHING? YOU GONNA OPEN DOOR? MAYBE WE SHOULD GO KILL BEAR-OX. RETA NO LIKE BEAR-OX AND THINK IT SHOULD PAY FOR BEING STOOPID." She scowls at the thought of the creature.


King of Goblins *MAP*

It's just held closed by some old rope.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag draws his blades and readies himself for combat before saying, "First kill what here. Then we go kill bear-ox when get hungries again."


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Hehehe...you said it!

Joboo used his katana to cut the ropes holding the door and took an involuntary few steps backwards...just in case nother bear-owl come runnin...


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Reta mimics Velag and draws out her slicers. "OKAY. RETA MUCH MORE READYIER FOR 'NOTHER SQUISHY GRABBY MONSTER." She tells them in her 'quiet' voice.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko chews on a few last peices of tentacle, still warm....

"Tasteses better fresher."


King of Goblins *MAP*

Nothing happens. There's a dim glow in this room, too.

I think you should all march right on in.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

lol!

Reta looks up toward the ceiling and looks around. "RETA THINK SHE HEAR VOICE IN HEAD SAYING WE SHOULD WALK IN. RETA NOT TRUST VOICE. RETA NOT TRUST ROOMS WITH GLOW EITHER. MAYBE GLOWY ZAPPY MONSTER IN THERE." She peers inside to see if anything resides besides the glow.

Take 10 on Perception for 26.


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

...girly gobbos always be hearing voices in head...hohoho! mesa says glow is shinies and wesa wants more shinies yah?..Reta just scared like all girls...hahaha

Joboo silently crept into the room determined to prove there was only shinies but wary of any zappy monsters.

Stealth: 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (8) + 34 = 42
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko casts detect magic....

"What voice in heads say?"

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Stealth 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27


King of Goblins *MAP*

Joboo:
The air in this room is thick and cloying, carrying upon it the heavy and offensive smell of rotting flesh, sickly-sweet flowers, exotic smoke, and reptilian musk. Shadows and smoke coil in the corners of the room, and the floor is smeared with dirt and patches of pallid mold.

To either side of the room’s central dais, stone carvings of demonic visages yawn, their open maws revealing two different and hostile terrains.

The opening to the north shows a verdant jungle of fungus that serves as a battleground between enormous insects and gargantuan reptiles, while the southern maw shows the same landscape with the jungle burnt away, leaving nothing but skeletal fungoid trees and an ash-charred landscape.

Joboo hears spells being cast by very goblin-like voices. Even in the fog seen in the far corners of the misty room, he determines that the sound is coming from the lower left and upper right corners.

Bucko detects conjuration and abjuration magic.

You can all put yourselves on the map by the door, then read the spoiler.


King of Goblins *MAP*

I put you all in the room. Roll perception (except Bucko & Joboo).


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Shhh! Bees real quiet like you guys. I hear gobbos chanting...

Joboo would point out the two demonic doorways and shrug his thin set shoulders.


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

...uh...yousa guys too scared to move?

Joboo scratched his head and shrugged his shoulders again...thesa fellas...oh and girly girl are too scaredy cat pants... before creeping closer to the jungle vista door.

Stealth: 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (6) + 34 = 40
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Sorry, I didn't get a new notification until Joboo's post today...
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23

3,651 to 3,696 of 3,696 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.