[PF2 / Farol] 3-15: Cavern of the Sundered Song (Inactive)

Game Master Farol

Slides | Macro | RPGChronicles


1 to 50 of 207 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Dot and delete


You all come to Archive in Absalom Lodge. The entire Pathfinder Society is abuzz over the recent disappearance of Scrollmaster Effeflinn Whyst into a mysterious portal following her singing a strange song. Master of Scrolls Kreighton Shaine almost immediately entered the portal behind her.

Gorm Greathammer stands near a strange shimmering portal. Several Swordmasters stand guard, ensuring no one enters by accident. Gorm nods approvingly at the assembled Pathfinder agents. "Wonderful. I’m so glad you were all available on such short notice. I’m not sure I’ve seen such an accomplished group of agents together before. I’m sure you’ve heard the rumors already about today’s events, and you may even know more than I do. Here’s what I’ve been able to piece together so far. Effeflinn Whyst, one of the Scrollmasters, the elf who’s always singing strange old songs, she found something in the Grand Archive that took her by surprise. A hand-written journal of some kind. She ran off with the journal in hand, started singing, and made…this."

He gestures toward the portal. "That’s odd enough, but then perhaps twenty minutes later, after word started to spread around the Lodge, our Master of Scrolls, Kreighton Shaine, ran into the portal after her, looking furious. We haven’t seen either of them since."

He shuffles through some parchments. "We’ve done some divinations, and about all that we know is that it connects to the Darklands. Probably Orv, but some portion we’ve never heard of before." He sighs. "Frankly, we have no idea what’s going on. We could just wait for Effeflinn and Kreighton to return, but I don’t like the idea of what might come out of this portal in the meantime. I’d like you to go through, find them both, and figure out what the heck is going on. Hopefully, there’ll at least be a good story in it for you. I remember once, when I was in Osirion—" Gorm’s words are cut off when Kreighton Shaine’s head suddenly pops through the portal and looks at the gathered agents.

"Good, you’ve got them. The song is finished, but now it’s lost. We’ve got to find them. Hurry!" As quickly as Kreighton’s head appears, it vanishes once again. Gorm stares at the portal, speechless for a moment.

"Well, I suppose you should get moving, then. You should take a few minutes to go buy any supplies you think you’ll need. We’re not sure how stable it is, so you should avoid going back and forth through the portal until you’re ready to come back for good. Without disturbances, we think it should stay open for at least a couple of days. Why don’t you try to be back in 48 hours? I wouldn’t stay much longer than that, but do spend enough time there to see anything interesting. We’re looking at something very strange here, Pathfinders. Good luck."

You head to Grand Archive and are meet with the above, please introduce your PC's, and ask questions state what you want to buy.

Horizon Hunters

Perc +14 | 30 feet | Class DC 25 | Active Conditions: Fire Resistance 5, Slashing/Piercing Resistance 7 CN Male Gnome(Sensate) Barbarian 9 HP 160/160(173/173) | AC: 26(28) | F +20 R +16 W +15

Even before Shaine peeks his head back out, Zabu mutters something about "monkey flanking nerds" with a sneer.

He rolls his eyes after the current Master of Scrolls disappears again. "Oh look, it's almost like eye glasses and pocket protectors aren't useful tools in the field and they need someone with muscle to save them," he says.

"I'm all the supplies I need, pal and nothing that doesn't involve booze and a lady or two takes me more than 48 hours," he continues, gesturing to himself with both thumbs.

For all his bravado, he is surprisingly lightly equipped. No armor and the only weapon he seems to have is a spiked gauntlet on one hand. But the feral, heavily muscled gnome doesn't look the least intimidated.

"Catch you on the flipside, fools!" he says, backing through the portal.

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 11 | HP 127 | AC 30 (32) | F +18 R +22 W +18 | Perception +19 Stealth +22 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

Fortiva watches Zabu disappear into the portal and smirks. The young elven warrior has a rather charming, crooked smile, long honey-colored hair, and all of the trappings of a mercenary, adventurous lifestyle.

She grabs a few healing potions and some alchemical bombs from the society's storehouse, secreting them about her person in handy spots.

Considering the portal anew, she asks Gorm, "Do either of them have a history with the darklands? Orv, in particular? Oh, and any guess what them Master Shaine was referring to finding?"

Remaster upgraded a rogue's weapon proficiencies, so throwing bombs is now a viable thing!

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Still not quite happy with Patrick's remaster - won't finalise until PC2 comes out

Patrick, is actually walking around the portal studying it from all angles. He is an obvious nerdy wizard dressed in robes with astronomical symbols on it, befitting his profession as an astromancer.

So she sung it up did she? Hmmm ... there are certainly some harmonic resonances in the thaumic field. Did you know the mathematics of music are ... really interesting.

He nearly winces at Zabu's comments and wonders aloud is alcohol a necessary component in obtaining a lady friend. Surely that cannot be right. He then reddens seeing Fortiva.

Envoy's Alliance

Male (Fey-Touched) Gnome Bard 10 | HP 128/128 | AC 27 | F+18 , R+17, W+20 (Heart S=>CS) | Perc +18 | Init +20 | Spell DC: 29. Slots: 1□□□, 2□□□, 3□□□, 4□□□, 5□□□, Focus□□ | Hero Pts 1 | Active Cond: none

An unusually well-dressed gnome, cradling a fine lyre, watches the proceedings. He's wearing a tuxedo-length black coat over a chain shirt, while a black silk top hat covers much of his unruly bright sea-foam hair.

Before the group disperses through the portal, the gnome doffs his hat and bows with a flourish. "Greetings, fellow Pathfinders! Greetings! I am Jeeves. I'm humbly at your service." He smiles warmly.

To Gorm: "Master Gorm, you had me at singing, magical portals, and more singing!"

To the Pathfinders: "If it pleases you, I hope to lift spirits with odes of inspiration, help with spellcasting and healing, and most importantly, live long enough to sing our tale of glory at the The Surly Sailor right here in Absalom." He strums a pleasant chord on his lyre and prepares to follow Zabu through the portal.


Fortiva wrote:


Considering the portal anew, she asks Gorm, "Do either of them have a history with the darklands? Orv, in particular? Oh, and any guess what them Master Shaine was referring to finding?"

Remaster upgraded a rogue's weapon proficiencies, so throwing bombs is now a viable thing!

"I wish I knew. Everyone seems to have heard something different. You may try to ask their students if they know anything."

Gorm offers each PC a choice between a greater antidote and a greater antiplague for the journey, as well as two moderate alchemist’s fires and two moderate frost vials for the whole group.

Beside selecting the item that you want ot choose, there are some RK/gather informatio that can be done:
- Darklands Lore or Society
- academia lore, library lore, or PFS lore
- Diplomacy Or Performance Gather information
When Kagan fills in Macro I can do the secret checks for you.

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

+15 society, +19 PFS Lore, +12 Diplomacy

Envoy's Alliance

Male (Fey-Touched) Gnome Bard 10 | HP 128/128 | AC 27 | F+18 , R+17, W+20 (Heart S=>CS) | Perc +18 | Init +20 | Spell DC: 29. Slots: 1□□□, 2□□□, 3□□□, 4□□□, 5□□□, Focus□□ | Hero Pts 1 | Active Cond: none

When Gorum offers up supplies, Jeeves says, "Many thanks, good Sir. I'll take an Antiplague please." Not knowing the first thing about throwing bombs, Jeeves lets the rest of the group work out the other items.

RK: Society +15 and Diplomacy +23

Are there any other GM Glyphs to hand out? If not, I'll give mine to one of the level 9s.

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

I have three glyphs

Patrick accepts an antidote then goes back to studying the portal.

Surly Sailor? Never heard of it.


GM Screen:

Fortiva's Society (T): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Jeeves's Society (T): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32
Patrick Society (T): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23

Patrick PFS Lore (T): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28

Fortiva's Diplomacy (E): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (5) + 19 = 24
Jeeves's Diplomacy (M): 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (9) + 23 = 32 (+1 Jug, +1 Music)
Patrick PFS Lore (T): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Did RK's for Patrick, Jeeves and Fortiva

Jeeves recalls a ballad about the darklands. In it, the Darklands are an interconnected network of caverns and passageways deep underground, spanning multiple continents. Residents include xulgaths, deep gnomes, derros, duergar, and calignis, as well as strange and powerful aberrations.

Patrick went to check what Effeflinn was investigating. He goes to library and checks the books that she was studying. That part of the library includes firsthand accounts from people who interacted with deities when they were mortals.

Later on Fortiva, Jeeves and Patrick go to chat with students to learn anything from them. Fortiva meets a blue eyed youngster who does not remember much but is enchanted by a romantic life of a mercenary, and asks Fortiva about her adventurers. Patrick tries his strength with a group of gnomes but they have nothing of value to say.

Jeeves learns something from another scholar who heard some of the song. While the scholar can’t recite any stanzas exactly, they remember hearing lyrics about ‘debts’ and ‘treasures’.

So far this is what you get

Envoy's Alliance

Male (Fey-Touched) Gnome Bard 10 | HP 128/128 | AC 27 | F+18 , R+17, W+20 (Heart S=>CS) | Perc +18 | Init +20 | Spell DC: 29. Slots: 1□□□, 2□□□, 3□□□, 4□□□, 5□□□, Focus□□ | Hero Pts 1 | Active Cond: none

Jeeves isn't surprised that Patrick hasn't heard of the Surly Sailor. The bard explains, "It's understandable, Master Patrick. The Surly Sailor is a smaller, newer, pub near nearer the water -- one block over from the more widely-known Gutless Griffin."

When comparing notes later, Jeeves warns the group that in the Darklands, there are underground menaces like xulgaths, duergars, and other aberrations. He adds, "And this song we're trying to recover has lyrics involing 'debts' and 'treasures'." Sipping his ale he smiles. "It all sounds so interesting. I'm eager to get started."

Before heading through the portal, Jeeves chants, "surround sound" and casts Musical Accompaniment. A soft musical aura surrounds him, shifting and changing, ever-so-slightly with his mood.

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

I have never heard of the Gutless Griffin either ... but I do not get out much

Envoy's Alliance

Male (Fey-Touched) Gnome Bard 10 | HP 128/128 | AC 27 | F+18 , R+17, W+20 (Heart S=>CS) | Perc +18 | Init +20 | Spell DC: 29. Slots: 1□□□, 2□□□, 3□□□, 4□□□, 5□□□, Focus□□ | Hero Pts 1 | Active Cond: none
Patrick Barnard wrote:
but I do not get out much

Jeeves smiles and whispers, "Clearly..."

The bard is amused when Patrick admits to never having heard of the Gutless Griffin, the singular, most popular, watering hole in all of Absalom. "My friend, I enjoy the library as much as the next Pathfinder, but you really must get out more." He adds, "With your permission, good Sir, upon our return, I could show you some of the finer establishments here in Absalom."

With the GM's permission, I'd like to give my GM Glyph / hero point to Patrick.

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female CG Elf Rogue 11 | HP 127 | AC 30 (32) | F +18 R +22 W +18 | Perception +19 Stealth +22 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet
Patrick Barnard wrote:
He nearly winces at Zabu's comments and wonders aloud is alcohol a necessary component in obtaining a lady friend. Surely that cannot be right. He then reddens seeing Fortiva.

Catching his reaction, Fortiva gives Patrick a reassuring smile but does not encroach on his space.

Master Jeeves wrote:
Before the group disperses through the portal, the gnome doffs his hat and bows with a flourish. "Greetings, fellow Pathfinders! Greetings! I am Jeeves. I'm humbly at your service." He smiles warmly.

Fortiva offers the bard a quick handshake, saying, "Nice to meet you, Jeeves. Call me Fortiva."

GM Farol wrote:
Gorm offers each PC a choice between a greater antidote and a greater antiplague for the journey, as well as two moderate alchemist’s fires and two moderate frost vials for the whole group.

Fortiva grabs the antiplague, then considers Patrick and Jeeves for a moment before also taking the four bombs.

Just for now, based on proficiency.

GM Farol wrote:
Later on Fortiva, Jeeves and Patrick go to chat with students to learn anything from them. Fortiva meets a blue eyed youngster who does not remember much but is enchanted by a romantic life of a mercenary, and asks Fortiva about her adventurers.

Fortiva's storytelling probably dispels some of the romanticism, unless the young man is excited by how rough and how mentally grinding her most recent encounters have been. Though she does wrap up on an upbeat note, talking about the satisfaction of a job seen through to a successful end - emphasizing the end with a firm clap on the hilt of her sword.

.

Rejoining the group, she listens to what Jeeves and Patrick share and merely shrugs when they look expectantly at her.
Nodding to the portal, she asks, "Are we set? Is this all? We need to catch up to Zabu, but I feel we're missing someone..."

Just throwing a wink at the camera. =D

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

I shall take up up on your offer Jeeves. I have been told by quite a few that I need to get out more ... I have been meaning to do so but it did not seem logical to do so on my own, not wanting to cause an incident through ignorance. Maybe Ms Fortiva would like to accompany us as well

Two more perhaps? Pathfinders do tend to travel in groups of six, And it is good to see you again Ms Fortiva. Did I tell you I had a vision from Lady Desna?

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 11 | HP 127 | AC 30 (32) | F +18 R +22 W +18 | Perception +19 Stealth +22 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

"That sounds familiar, but I don't think I heard what it was. Better than what you were dealing with because of Aslynn, I hope."

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Yes .... basically ... it was Desna saying something like 'if you feel lonely, think of me' and my nightmares haven't been so prevalent. Still, is it a good idea to ask out a rather pretty Desnian priestess who has been helping one? ... I've ... sort of been wanting to try but I do not wish to mess up.

But yes, we should not keep the Master of Scrolls waiting


It is one more for you Kagan is the only one missing(as you are the team of 5), but we will move the game forward, if Kagan's availability does not improve we will move him to other table (starting in 2 weeks), or drop him entirely.

After you gathered what was needed you enter the portal, you catch glimpses of a song being sung, but then the song come to an end and you show up in a underground cavern completely black. Please describe your light situation, I see gnomes, humans, elves in the party which natuarally do not get darkvision

You feel that beyond your group there is also someone else.

Kreighton Shaine addresses the newly arrived Pathfinder agents without turning to look at them. "You’ve come at last. We must find Effeflinn at once. I’ve forgotten the song; I’ve forgotten the song. It doesn’t matter, we need to find all of them! After all these years!"

When Kreighton sees your blank stares, he calms slightly as he slips into the role of a teacher. "It was so many years ago. Almost a century. Effeflinn Whyst and I, we were on a mission to reach the part of the Darklands where Nivi Rhombodazzle once lived. When she was mortal, she hid in the Darklands for many years to avoid her creditors. She didn’t always win her games, after all. She magically sealed it away to prevent being found. We had a song that should have opened a portal to reach this cavern. It worked, briefly. Part of our team made it through, but then the portal suddenly closed! Nothing we tried could open it again. The rest of the team was lost. I know that Effeflinn did something wrong. She was the song expert; she was supposed to know how to do it right! She must have found the rest of the song, to open the portal again. The strangest thing is that I can’t remember any of the song now, after it haunted me for all these years. It doesn’t matter. We’ve got to find the rest of the team. They might still be alive!"


Kreighton describes the team with who he was traveling:
Kreighton Shaine (CG male elf scholar), expert on rituals, that's him ;)
• Effeflinn Whyst (CG female elf poet), expert on songs
• Irlah Kestiwhitt (CG female gnome cleric), Nivi Rhombodazzle lore expert
• Piltineff Gosk (NG male gnome fighter), physical protection
• Eltha Embercall (N female dwarf druid), expert on survival

You see (I hope) a trail left by Effeflinn that you could try to follow

To follow the tracks one of you would have to pick Track exploration activity and roll Survival check DC24 (trained at least)

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Patrick casts Mystic Armour and Darkvision on himself.

So who is Ms Irlah's deity? he asks.

Envoy's Alliance

Male (Fey-Touched) Gnome Bard 10 | HP 128/128 | AC 27 | F+18 , R+17, W+20 (Heart S=>CS) | Perc +18 | Init +20 | Spell DC: 29. Slots: 1□□□, 2□□□, 3□□□, 4□□□, 5□□□, Focus□□ | Hero Pts 1 | Active Cond: none

Upon entering the dark cavern, Jeeves says, "lite brite" and casts Light on his lyre.
At this level, light is shed in a 60' radius with dim light 60' further.

Jeeves is relieved to see the Venture Captain. "Master Shaine. It's good of you to join us. We hope to serve you well." While taking notes, Jeeves retrieves his Jug of Fond Remembrance. "Anyone care for a beverage? Or snacks?" Jeeves walks around with a fine silver tray offering refreshments to the group, and explains, "I live to serve."

When the group decides to look for tracks, Jeeves says, "I'm not an experienced tracker. Perhaps one of you is better suited to follow a trail?" If no one steps up, the little gnome will happily do what he can to serve in whatever capacity is required.

Survival (Trained), DC 24: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 11 | HP 127 | AC 30 (32) | F +18 R +22 W +18 | Perception +19 Stealth +22 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

Cavern Elf, so darkvision here.

Fortiva squints a little at Kreighton's description of the past, then shrugs and moves to follow the tracks.
"A hundred years here... wherever here is. Tall order that they're all alive, but I like your optimism."

Just in case a crit helps...
Survival: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34 Called it!!!

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Perc +14 | 30 feet | Class DC 25 | Active Conditions: Fire Resistance 5, Slashing/Piercing Resistance 7 CN Male Gnome(Sensate) Barbarian 9 HP 160/160(173/173) | AC: 26(28) | F +20 R +16 W +15

"So...you were depending on a song to get you in and out of an otherwise impenetrable cavern? Good plan," Zabu says.

He gladly takes a sip from the jug, then a gulp before handing it back.

That's long enough for the others to spot and start to follow the tracks so he just falls in line with them.

"At least the team didn't have any of the short lived ancestries," he says, giving a pointed look at the human. "So, there's at least a chance they're alive. Though, it doesn't seem very likely they just hung around."


Patrick Barnard wrote:

Patrick casts Mystic Armour and Darkvision on himself.

So who is Ms Irlah's deity? he asks.

"Once upon a time, Nivi, a humble mortal gnome, walked the path of ordinariness, yet harbored a fondness for the risky allure of gambling and games of chance. It wasn't the thrill of victory that ensnared her, but the simple joy of engaging in the play. Alas, this fondness paved her path with debts, owed to many a formidable creditor. Thus, she found herself compelled to embark on a journey, fleeing from the looming shadows cast by her mounting obligations."

You follow the trail with Fortiva taking the lead. You frequently spot Kreighton disappearing and reappearing down side tunnels as you make your way through the strange Darklands, but he doesn’t report anything of note.

While traveling, you might notice that this part of the Darklands seems strange. You notice that many of the rock structures have streaks of vibrant hues. Stalactites and stalagmites nearly meet each other, but then grow in spiral patterns around each other. Drops of liquid that condensed on the ceilings above fall on Zabu's heads. Occasional breezes carry scents of metal and blood.

As that happens Fortiva spots a makr of some odd creature, and you hear them nearby.

GM Screen:

Fortiva's Initiative Using Stealth: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 14 + 2 = 22
Zabu's Initiative Using Perception: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 2 = 27
Jeeves's Initiative Using Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34
Patrick's Initiative Using Perception: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 14 + 2 = 29

Red: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (3) + 24 = 27
Blue: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (18) + 22 = 40

You spot a creature moving towards you.

★★★
Darklands Round 1

Party Conditions: None
Terrain: Darklands
Battlemap

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
Blue (-0 HP)
➤ Fortiva (116/116 HP)
➤ Zabu (160/160 HP)
➤ Patrick (71/71 HP)
➤ Jeeves (138/128 HP)
Red (-0 HP)

Envoy's Alliance

Male (Fey-Touched) Gnome Bard 10 | HP 128/128 | AC 27 | F+18 , R+17, W+20 (Heart S=>CS) | Perc +18 | Init +20 | Spell DC: 29. Slots: 1□□□, 2□□□, 3□□□, 4□□□, 5□□□, Focus□□ | Hero Pts 1 | Active Cond: none

Jeeves appreciates the foresight of having so many gnomes on the original team. He makes his way through the tunnels with his lighted lyre and his musical accompaniment. Upon seeing the creatures, Jeeves sings out so the inspiration lingers.

"The darkness makes vision a pain.
Those creatures ahead are insane.
.....First we shall greet 'em.
.....And then we'll defeat 'em.
With help from our friend Kreighton Shaine?"

Lingering Performance +VirtPerf +Mask +Music, DC 27: 1d20 + 21 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 21 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 32
Courageous Anthem => Everyone receives +1 on all attack/damage rolls, and saves vs fear.
Ling Comp Success => Duration: 3 rounds. Range: 60'. Cost: 1 focus point.

The bard then studies the incoming creature and shares what he knows with the group.
RK with Arcana/Occult/Society +17, Nature +16, or Religion +15

Finally, he strides forward to get within spell range of the nearest enemy.

◇ Lingering Composition, ◆ Courageous Anthem, ◆ Recall Knowledge, ◆ Stride

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 11 | HP 127 | AC 30 (32) | F +18 R +22 W +18 | Perception +19 Stealth +22 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

Given that description of the terrain we're traveling through, cool to have already started the 24-hour clock on the antiplague? I mean, it's dripping on us. =D

Fortiva looks at the monstrosity lumbering her way and raises an eyebrow in disgust. She tries to identify the beast before drawing a weapon.

◆ Recall Knowledge
I imagine here is where the macro sheet comes into play, but just in case -> +14 Arcana, Nature, Occultism, and Society. Crap-all for religion so hopefully that's not the skill.

Secret RK:
1d20 ⇒ 19

Ninja'ed! If Jeeves provides solid intel, might take a different first action.

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Patrick has to smile slightly at Jeeves' song.

RK: Arcane: +20; Occultism: +19; Nature: +19; Religion: +14


GM screen:

RK, jeevy: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26

RK, Patrick: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26

RK, Fortiva: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Jeeves look at the creatures and he can't say much beyond them being aberrations. Patrick tries to focus but something about being underground gives him no comfort and he can't figure out anything. He does believe red monster being a bit larger and more dangerous but by not much.

Fortiva despite being the least skilled out of the three, she believes that the creature is resistant to fire and probably weak to cold.

I resolved RK's by Jeeves, Patrick (higher occultims than Fortiva) and Fortiva, but actual the rogue was on the edge of getting any information

★★★
Darklands Round 1

Party Conditions: Courageous Anthem till round 4
Terrain: Darklands
Battlemap

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
Blue (-0 HP)
➤ Fortiva (116/116 HP) │ 2 more actions
➤ Zabu (160/160 HP)
➤ Patrick (71/71 HP) │ 2 more actions
Jeeves (138/128 HP)
Red (-0 HP)

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Susceptible to Cold huh Ms Fortiva. Shall we test that?

Blue gets zapped by a Frostbite
spell attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23 cold: 6d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 3, 2, 1, 4) = 15 DC 27 basic fort (Heightened 5)

Horizon Hunters

Perc +14 | 30 feet | Class DC 25 | Active Conditions: Fire Resistance 5, Slashing/Piercing Resistance 7 CN Male Gnome(Sensate) Barbarian 9 HP 160/160(173/173) | AC: 26(28) | F +20 R +16 W +15

"Oh good. I was starting to get bored," Zabu comments as something to cut up conveniently appears.

His face transforms, taking on an even more feral, feline shape with the lower part becoming muzzle like and his canines extending into fangs that hang down beyond is lower lip.

He closes the distance with the blue monstrosity quickly and takes a bite.

Jaws(Raging): 1d20 + 18 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 18 + 1 = 28
Piercing: 2d12 + 6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1, 12) + 6 + 5 + 1 = 25 plus Persistent Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 2

★Rage ★Stride ★Strike

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 11 | HP 127 | AC 30 (32) | F +18 R +22 W +18 | Perception +19 Stealth +22 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

Fortiva follows his teammate into the fray. Her blade slides into her hand quickly and easily as she strikes at the creature.

◆ Stride
◆ Strike blue, have Gang Up
Shortsword: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21

The thing's hide is tough enough, and its features disturbing enough, that the blow lacks real power and the blade does not sink in.


Patrick sends a missile of cold at the creature

Fort save, DC27: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (4) + 22 = 26 the creature shrieks in pain -25

Zabu runs forwards and bites the creature, but his teeth can't find a place to bite through its hide. Fortiva moves forwards and tries to hit but misses.

The creature standing further away waves its appendices and the other creature along with Zabu and Fortiva are covered in mist. Red circle is mist, every creature within is concealed, as well as creature outside to the ones inside and the other way

The other creature opens its head and swarm of larvae covers Zabu and Fortiva.

Expel Infestation@Zabu and Fortva, Reflex save DC30, piercing: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 4, 3, 4, 2) = 18

If hit, give me Fort save DC30 vs disease -> sickened 1 on fail, fatigued 2 and sickened 2 on crit

Than it strikes Zabu

Conceal: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Tentacle@Zabu: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (9) + 22 = 31
bludgeoning: 2d12 + 11 ⇒ (2, 5) + 11 = 18 Zabu if you haven't made the Fort save before do it now ;)

★★★
Darklands Round 2

Party Conditions: Courageous Anthem till round 4
Terrain: Darklands
Battlemap

──────────
BEFORE YOUR TURN:
──────────

Fortiva: Reflex save dc30 vs 18 piercing
Zabu: Reflex save dc30 vs 18 piercing

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
Blue (-25 HP) │ cold, concealed
➤ Fortiva (116/116 HP) │ concealed
➤ Zabu (142/160 HP) │ concealed
➤ Patrick (71/71 HP)
➤ Jeeves (138/128 HP)
Red (-0 HP)

Zabu is smacked hard

Envoy's Alliance

Male (Fey-Touched) Gnome Bard 10 | HP 128/128 | AC 27 | F+18 , R+17, W+20 (Heart S=>CS) | Perc +18 | Init +20 | Spell DC: 29. Slots: 1□□□, 2□□□, 3□□□, 4□□□, 5□□□, Focus□□ | Hero Pts 1 | Active Cond: none

From his safe (I mean, strategic...) vantage point, Jeeves peers into the concealing mist. He chants, "hocus focus" to cast Sure Strike and then sings out, "always dramatic, a ray that's chromatic" and sends a Chromatic Ray at the near one.

With Sure Strike, take the better of the following attack rolls and bypass concealment check.

Chromatic Ray +CA, vs Blue: 1d20 + 19 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 19 + 1 = 25
or
Chromatic Ray +CA, vs Blue: 1d20 + 19 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 19 + 1 = 33

Random color
1:Red (30 fire dmg), 2:Orange (40 acid dmg), 3:Yellow (50 elec dmg), 4:Green (25 poison dmg + enfeebled): 1d4 ⇒ 3
Electricity Damage + Dangerous Sorcery: (50) + 4 = 54
If crit, double damage.

Note that for damage, CA does not stack with Dangerous Sorcery.
◆ Sure Strike, ◆◆ Chromatic Ray

Horizon Hunters

Perc +14 | 30 feet | Class DC 25 | Active Conditions: Fire Resistance 5, Slashing/Piercing Resistance 7 CN Male Gnome(Sensate) Barbarian 9 HP 160/160(173/173) | AC: 26(28) | F +20 R +16 W +15

Reflex: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27

"Aw, gross!" Zabu says as the thing pukes grubs all over him.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27

"So gross," he continues, gagging.

He tries to knock the thing down.

Concealment (Supernatural Senses - Succeeds on a 3): 1d20 ⇒ 3
Athletics (Trip): 1d20 + 20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 20 + 2 + 1 = 43
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Then tries to slice it up with his claws.

Concealment (Supernatural Senses - Succeeds on a 3): 1d20 ⇒ 15
Claw (Raging): 1d20 + 18 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 18 + 1 - 4 = 31
Slashing: 2d8 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 13 plus Persistent Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Concealment (Supernatural Senses - Succeeds on a 3): 1d20 ⇒ 8
Claw (Raging): 1d20 + 18 + 1 - 8 ⇒ (18) + 18 + 1 - 8 = 29
Slashing: 2d8 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6, 1) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 16 plus Persistent Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 11 | HP 127 | AC 30 (32) | F +18 R +22 W +18 | Perception +19 Stealth +22 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

Reflex: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (3) + 21 = 24
Fort: 1d20 + 17 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 17 + 4 = 30

Fortiva is so distracted by the horrifying visual that she does not get out of the way of the blast, but her calm demeanor reasserts itself and she resists the plague it's trying to spread.

Refocusing, she delivers a number of quick blows to the creature before raising her shield defensively.
"So very, very gross. I hope they have baths down here."

↺ Opportune Backstab if Zabu hit (after it was knocked prone, natch).
Have Blind Fight, so no miss chance for basic concealment.
Shortsword: 1d20 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 20 + 1 = 29 for2d6 + 5 + 1 + 1d6 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 5 + 1 + (5) + (6) + (1, 6) = 32 slashing, fire, cold, and precision
◇ Debilitating Strike: Enfeebled 1

Shortsword 1: 1d20 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 20 + 1 = 39 for2d6 + 5 + 1 + 1d6 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) + 5 + 1 + (1) + (5) + (3, 5) = 30 slashing, fire, cold, and precision
If a crit, d10 persistent fire and DC24 Fort or slowed 1.
◇ Debilitating Strike: -10 Speed

Shortsword 2: 1d20 + 20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 20 + 1 - 4 = 22

◆ Raise Shield


Irrelevant: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Jeeves sends a spell, lightning hits the creature inside the mist straight in the chest, and the creature squeels in pain. Blue -54

Zabu can't miss the puke, and seems affected by the disease -11 piercing, stage 1 disease - sickened 1

Zabu trips it and slashes twice, letting blood to spill on nearby rocks trip and two hits -30 and 1d6 bleeding

Fortiva also fails the puke, but she is more resilient to sickness. She uses Zabus attack to strike the creature, then she follows up with well aimed strike. Hit for -37 (resistance 10 to fire, weakness 10 to cold), and crit -39x2 = 78 => 115

Fort save: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (10) + 22 = 32

★★★
Darklands Round 2

Party Conditions: Courageous Anthem till round 4
Terrain: Darklands
Battlemap

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
Blue (-224 HP) │ cold, concealed, bleed 1d6, -10 speed, enfeebled 1
Fortiva (116/116 HP) │ concealed
Zabu (131/160 HP) │ sickened 1, concealed
➤ Patrick (71/71 HP)
Jeeves (138/128 HP)
Red (-0 HP)

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Patrick triple moves to go hunting for the other one.


The creature on the ground stands up. Any AOO?

Then it strikes on Fortiva

Concealed: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Strike@Fortiva: 1d20 + 20 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 20 - 1 = 34
Damage, b: 2d12 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (8, 7) + 9 - 1 = 23 23 b damage + Fort save DC30

Concealed: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Strike@Fortiva: 1d20 + 20 - 1 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 20 - 1 - 5 = 26
Damage, b: 2d12 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (10, 1) + 9 - 1 = 19

First strike hits, leaving Fortiva breathless for a moment, but the other misses.

The other creature moves into the mist and strikes at Fortiva

Concealed: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Strike@Fortiva: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (16) + 22 = 38
Damage, b: 2d12 + 11 ⇒ (12, 7) + 11 = 30 Crit for 60 dmg

Bleed blue: 1d6 ⇒ 11d20 ⇒ 13

★★★
Darklands Round 2

Party Conditions: Courageous Anthem till round 4
Terrain: Darklands
Battlemap

──────────
BEFORE YOUR TURN:
──────────

Fortiva: Fort save DC30

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
Blue (-225 HP) │ cold, concealed, bleed 1d6, -10 speed, enfeebled 1
➤ Fortiva (33/116 HP) │ concealed
➤ Zabu (131/160 HP) │ sickened 1, concealed
➤ Patrick (71/71 HP)
➤ Jeeves (138/128 HP)
Red (-0 HP)

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Watch out - the other one just moved in to the mist Patrick calls out.

5 flat: 1d20 ⇒ 1

He moves up to the edge of the mist but he fails to catch a glimpse of it so cannot target.

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 11 | HP 127 | AC 30 (32) | F +18 R +22 W +18 | Perception +19 Stealth +22 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

30 AC with shield raised, so 38 should be a normal hit. Will burn the reaction to shield block and take 10 less on top of that.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 17 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 17 + 4 = 37
Fort Save: 1d20 + 17 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 17 + 4 = 34

◆ Strike blue Finish Him!
Not prone, but off-guard thanks to gang up (not bothering to roll the fire)

Shortsword 1: 1d20 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 20 + 1 = 35 for2d6 + 5 + 1 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 5 + 1 + (4) + (6, 3) = 26 slashing, cold, precision

◆ Battle Medicine w/ expert assurance
Healing: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (2, 2) + 10 = 14

◆ Raise Shield

Surprised at the monster's resilience and annoyed at the arrival of a bigger, tougher one, Fortiva delivers one last slash before cleaning up some wounds and resetting her shield.

Envoy's Alliance

Male (Fey-Touched) Gnome Bard 10 | HP 128/128 | AC 27 | F+18 , R+17, W+20 (Heart S=>CS) | Perc +18 | Init +20 | Spell DC: 29. Slots: 1□□□, 2□□□, 3□□□, 4□□□, 5□□□, Focus□□ | Hero Pts 1 | Active Cond: none

Patrick, I don't understand. What are you making a flat check for? Don't you have to attempt an action, and then roll a Conceal check to see if it happened? In any event, you still get 3 actions, right?

Through the fog, Jeeves sees Fortiva get hammered. The bard mutters, "Oh dear. I do hate to get in the way of the battle, but Fortiva needs my help."

Mustering up his nerve, the little gnome rushes into the mist, slaps a battle dressing on Fortiva, and hurries back to his strategic position, away from the fray.

Battle Medicine (expert) DC 20: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39
Damage Healed: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (3, 8) + 10 = 21
Crit Damage Healed: 2d8 ⇒ (7, 3) = 10

Not sure a conceal check is needed for Battle Med on an adjacent willing ally, but just in case...
Conceal DC 5: 1d20 ⇒ 20

◆ Stride, ◆ Battle Medicine, ◆ Stride

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Fair ... it was a Ray of Cold attempt


@Patrick @Jeeves - yeah concealed means that you should do check before doing the action (rules as written), altho I don't mind it being in any other order as long as you are making it consistent. Missing concealed check means that you cast the spell but miss => 2 actions are lost leaving you with remaining count

Fortiva - sorry about that, missed the fact that you raised the shield. Which of the strikes will you shield block? First or the second?

Jeeves moves in and heals Fortiva, trying to fix some of the damage that was made to her. Fortiva +30 from not getting critted and +31 from BM

Patrick sends ray of frost into the mist but by the look of it he misses.

Fortiva blocks a strike and strikes back at the creature, taking it down.

Than she heals herself and raise back her shield.

★★★
Darklands Round 2

Party Conditions: Courageous Anthem till round 4
Terrain: Darklands
Battlemap

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
Fortiva (118/116 HP) │ concealed, shield -13 or -20 and raised
➤ Zabu (131/160 HP) │ sickened 1, concealed
Patrick (71/71 HP)
Jeeves (138/128 HP)
Red (-0 HP)

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female CG Elf Rogue 11 | HP 127 | AC 30 (32) | F +18 R +22 W +18 | Perception +19 Stealth +22 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

Shield block the second hit, thanks. Tactically, would be saving the react for opportune backstab but 50 dmg in one round is a bit much to ignore.

Horizon Hunters

Perc +14 | 30 feet | Class DC 25 | Active Conditions: Fire Resistance 5, Slashing/Piercing Resistance 7 CN Male Gnome(Sensate) Barbarian 9 HP 160/160(173/173) | AC: 26(28) | F +20 R +16 W +15

"What about you? Are you going to be gross, too?" Zabu snaps at the newcomer in the mist.

It worked well enough on the first one, that he tries the same routine on this one, beginning with trying to knock it off its feet.

Concealment (Supernatural Senses - Succeeds on a 3): 1d20 ⇒ 16
Athletics (Trip): 1d20 + 20 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 20 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 36
Bludgeoning Damage (If Trip is a crit): 1d6 ⇒ 4

Then trying to slice it open with his claws.

Concealment (Supernatural Senses - Succeeds on a 3): 1d20 ⇒ 7
Claw (Raging): 1d20 + 18 + 1 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 18 + 1 - 4 - 1 = 24
Slashing: 2d8 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 16 plus Persistent Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Concealment (Supernatural Senses - Succeeds on a 3): 1d20 ⇒ 1
Claw (Raging): 1d20 + 18 + 1 - 8 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 18 + 1 - 8 - 1 = 27
Slashing: 2d8 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 12 plus Persistent Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Zabu goes for the kill, but first he trips the creature who lands on its behind. Then sh slashes twice, but both of his strikes miss.

Fall prone

The creature gets up, and strikes back at Zabu

Tentacle: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28
Damage, b: 2d12 + 11 ⇒ (12, 3) + 11 = 26

Tentacle: 1d20 + 22 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 22 - 5 = 23
Damage, b: 2d12 + 11 ⇒ (12, 10) + 11 = 33

Zabu is surprised by the first blow but the second one he blocks with his arm. Creature seems to feel where Zabu is and ignores concealed, hit -26

★★★
Darklands Round 3

Party Conditions: Courageous Anthem till round 4
Terrain: Darklands
Battlemap

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
➤ Fortiva (118/116 HP) │ concealed, shield -20 and raised
➤ Zabu (105/160 HP) │ sickened 1, concealed
➤ Patrick (71/71 HP)
➤ Jeeves (138/128 HP)
Red (-0 HP)

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

flat: 1d20 ⇒ 12

frostbite: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32 cold: 6d4 ⇒ (2, 2, 1, 4, 4, 3) = 16 basic fort DC 27

This time Patrick got a glimpse of Red.

Horizon Hunters

Perc +14 | 30 feet | Class DC 25 | Active Conditions: Fire Resistance 5, Slashing/Piercing Resistance 7 CN Male Gnome(Sensate) Barbarian 9 HP 160/160(173/173) | AC: 26(28) | F +20 R +16 W +15

"Did I say you could get up? No, I didn't. Get back down there!" Zabu growls.

First, he uses his Fury to Shake off his nausea, though.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (15) + 20 = 35

Using the Shake It Off Feat. Anything but a crit fail reduces my sickened condition by at least 1.

Concealment (Supernatural Senses - Succeeds on a 3): 1d20 ⇒ 11
Athletics (Trip): 1d20 + 20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 20 + 2 + 1 = 35
Bludgeoning Damage (If Trip is a crit): 1d6 ⇒ 3

When you're a knife, everything looks like a piece of meat to be sliced open.

Concealment (Supernatural Senses - Succeeds on a 3): 1d20 ⇒ 16
Claw (Raging): 1d20 + 18 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 18 + 1 - 4 = 18
Slashing: 2d8 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 16plus Persistent Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Envoy's Alliance

Male (Fey-Touched) Gnome Bard 10 | HP 128/128 | AC 27 | F+18 , R+17, W+20 (Heart S=>CS) | Perc +18 | Init +20 | Spell DC: 29. Slots: 1□□□, 2□□□, 3□□□, 4□□□, 5□□□, Focus□□ | Hero Pts 1 | Active Cond: none

Patrick, don't forget to include +1 to your attack and damage rolls for Jeeves' Courageous Anthem. GM Farol, please add +1 to Patrick's damage.
Actually, Frostbite doesn't require an attack roll, does it?

With the group holding up reasonably well, Jeeves, the humble servant, again mutters, "hocus focus" to cast Sure Strike to aim through the fog and mist. He then sings out, "i'm clean-shaven, don't like stubble. meet my friend, barney rubble." The bard uses Telekinetic Projectile flings bits of rubble and debris from the darklands floor.

With Sure Strike, take the better of the following attack rolls and bypass concealment/cover.

Telekinetic Projectile +CA: 1d20 + 19 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 19 + 1 = 38
or
Telekinetic Projectile +CA: 1d20 + 19 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 19 + 1 = 40
Bludgeoning Damage +CA: 6d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 2, 2, 3, 4, 3) + 1 = 18

◆ Sure Strike, ◆◆ Telekinetic Projectile


Fort save, DC27: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (5) + 24 = 29

Patrick sees well enough to target the creature, which shrieks in pain. 17/2 => still 8 + weakness -18

Zabu sends the creature once agian to the ground and slashes once but misses.

Zabu, sickened is a result of disease, and most diseases, including this one has a line: sickened, slowed, and paralyzed
conditions can’t be removed until this affliction is removed; I think Zabu would know it, and as much as I like Shake it off, I don't think it works here. I will let you use your third action since we wait for Fortiva

Jeeves sends a piece of ruble into the mist, which flies just above Zabus head smacking the creature in the face. Crit -36

★★★
Darklands Round 3

Party Conditions: Courageous Anthem till round 4
Terrain: Darklands
Battlemap

──────────
BOLD IS UP!:
──────────
➤ Fortiva (118/116 HP) │ concealed, shield -20 and raised
➤ Zabu (105/160 HP) │ sickened 1, concealed, one action
Patrick (71/71 HP)
Jeeves (138/128 HP)
Red (-54 HP) │ cold

1 to 50 of 207 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PF2 / Farol] 3-15: Cavern of the Sundered Song All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.