GM Pox's "The Mummy's Mask" (Inactive)

Game Master WerePox47

In the city of Wati, the church of Pharasma holds a lottery allowing explorers to delve the tombs of the city's vast necropolis in search of the nation's lost glories.


2,701 to 2,750 of 9,433 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4 | STONESKIN all day, currently undetectable
Hadjii stats (at 144 of 144):
Death Ward, Echollocation, Resist 30 vs acid & cold active; AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD27 | Fort+16/Ref+14/Will+25 | Init+8 | Perception+31

maybe if Hadjii spent enough time here, he could finally succeed at a knowledge check every now and then!

Hadjii watches in the opposite direction from the door, in case something tries to sneak up while we're focused on the possible secret passage.


Inner Sanctum

Lol im sorry.. Hedjii helped with the religion knowledge..

Upon uttering the phrase the door slides open slowly revealing a set a spiraling stairs decending into the earth.

And my google drive has took a s!&~ on me at work so will have to wait till later for me to get a new map ready.


Male Human HP (135/157/179)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 30/18/30 | Fort/Ref/Will +16/+12/+8 | Init +6 | CMB/CMD 16/34 | MP 11
Skills:
Acrobatics 15, Climb 9, Diplomacy 8, Esc Artist 7, Handle Animal 6, Intimidate 13, Kn(Arcana) 9, Perception 20, Ride 7, Sense Motive 7, Spellcraft 10, Stealth 7, Survival 5, Swim 9, UMD 13
Bloodrager 8/Brawler 1/Dragon D 1

Logos has cast one spell (Enlarge), used two mythic power, and has 8 rounds of rage left (as near as I can calculate)

Logos also will watch their backs while others deal with the door and riddles. If they look stumped, he'll try to help, but his area of knowledge doesn't seem to be part of the puzzle here.

And then the door opens and the steps go down. Logos nods. "I assume our trapfinder is going first, with me second?" He asks in a low voice.


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4 | STONESKIN all day, currently undetectable
Hadjii stats (at 144 of 144):
Death Ward, Echollocation, Resist 30 vs acid & cold active; AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD27 | Fort+16/Ref+14/Will+25 | Init+8 | Perception+31

"Sheeba and I, as usual, will guard the rear of the party..."


Male Ifrit Slayer 17(Perception +33, Stealth +29 Disable Device +45 Init +21, HP 199/199, AC 22, CMD 41, Fort+19, Ref +25, Will +15)

"Yeah, I'll take point and then run like a bard if something pops up. "


Inner Sanctum

Sry chaps I had a family emergency pop up today.. Tm I have a training class so ill be unable to post till the afternoon.


Loot | Arcanist 10 / Archmage 3 | 8+1 Callas | HP 91/91 | DR 50/50 | AC16(12) | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 15 | Fort +8 | Ref +7 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +14 | 1st 8/9 | 2nd 3/6 | 3rd 5/6 | 4th 6/6 | 5th 4/4 | Res. 7/13 | MP 05/11 | Emp 3/3 | Ver 4/4 | Ext 3/3 | Sel 3/3 | Bou 3/3

Is everyone all right Pox?

Calla detects magic while they are moving, protected amidst the party tankers!


Inner Sanctum

Everything was fine and training took all dam day yesterday. Because of this i still have no map setup.. I suppose i can send someone the map and they could make a google doc with it and then i could modify. That someone would get a look at the entire last dungeon of this book though. Ill leave it up to yall as to if you wanna wait till i get home or the alternative.


Male Human HP (135/157/179)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 30/18/30 | Fort/Ref/Will +16/+12/+8 | Init +6 | CMB/CMD 16/34 | MP 11
Skills:
Acrobatics 15, Climb 9, Diplomacy 8, Esc Artist 7, Handle Animal 6, Intimidate 13, Kn(Arcana) 9, Perception 20, Ride 7, Sense Motive 7, Spellcraft 10, Stealth 7, Survival 5, Swim 9, UMD 13
Bloodrager 8/Brawler 1/Dragon D 1

Just wait until you get home. Better than knowing the dungeon. :) I think we can be patient for a day.


Male Ifrit Slayer 17(Perception +33, Stealth +29 Disable Device +45 Init +21, HP 199/199, AC 22, CMD 41, Fort+19, Ref +25, Will +15)

Pretty sure nobody is going to have an aneurism if they wait.


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4 | STONESKIN all day, currently undetectable
Hadjii stats (at 144 of 144):
Death Ward, Echollocation, Resist 30 vs acid & cold active; AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD27 | Fort+16/Ref+14/Will+25 | Init+8 | Perception+31

I've never had to be patient and hold for somebody to get home from work before they can post in PbP before...

...oh, wait! I think that's normal!


Loot | Arcanist 10 / Archmage 3 | 8+1 Callas | HP 91/91 | DR 50/50 | AC16(12) | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 15 | Fort +8 | Ref +7 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +14 | 1st 8/9 | 2nd 3/6 | 3rd 5/6 | 4th 6/6 | 5th 4/4 | Res. 7/13 | MP 05/11 | Emp 3/3 | Ver 4/4 | Ext 3/3 | Sel 3/3 | Bou 3/3

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....."


Male Ifrit Slayer 17(Perception +33, Stealth +29 Disable Device +45 Init +21, HP 199/199, AC 22, CMD 41, Fort+19, Ref +25, Will +15)

Someone call the ER, we have an aneurism on hand.


Loot | Arcanist 10 / Archmage 3 | 8+1 Callas | HP 91/91 | DR 50/50 | AC16(12) | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 15 | Fort +8 | Ref +7 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +14 | 1st 8/9 | 2nd 3/6 | 3rd 5/6 | 4th 6/6 | 5th 4/4 | Res. 7/13 | MP 05/11 | Emp 3/3 | Ver 4/4 | Ext 3/3 | Sel 3/3 | Bou 3/3

"....problem!"


Inner Sanctum

Ok map is gtg, labeled Last Stand.

The spiraling stairway from above terminates in this vaulted chamber. Looming jackal-headed statuary, oversized pillars, and a long reflecting pool lend a grandiose scale to the room.

Hieroglyphs cover the walls, describing the Shepses family’s history and the life of Nefru Shepses—his divine inspiration to join Pharasma’s faith, the creation of the necropolis, and his restoration of Wati.

He was the head priest of Pharasma who came here to hide the mask all that time ago. Apparently this is his secret tomb..

I put yall on the map, Actions?


Loot | Arcanist 10 / Archmage 3 | 8+1 Callas | HP 91/91 | DR 50/50 | AC16(12) | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 15 | Fort +8 | Ref +7 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +14 | 1st 8/9 | 2nd 3/6 | 3rd 5/6 | 4th 6/6 | 5th 4/4 | Res. 7/13 | MP 05/11 | Emp 3/3 | Ver 4/4 | Ext 3/3 | Sel 3/3 | Bou 3/3

Calla draws her empower rod and starts to detect magic around the room, checking if any of the runes are magical. Then she checks the glyphs for any hidden meaning.

You mean the guide who wrote that letter "let our shame be forgotten" and something like that?


Male Ifrit Slayer 17(Perception +33, Stealth +29 Disable Device +45 Init +21, HP 199/199, AC 22, CMD 41, Fort+19, Ref +25, Will +15)

Hemket will check around for traps as is his bent.

perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4 | STONESKIN all day, currently undetectable
Hadjii stats (at 144 of 144):
Death Ward, Echollocation, Resist 30 vs acid & cold active; AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD27 | Fort+16/Ref+14/Will+25 | Init+8 | Perception+31

Hadjii morphs rather wolf-like for a minute (Totem Transformation, taking the scent & low-light option), and casts Speak with Canines (at-will power while morphed); he sniffs around for interesting odors:

Hadjii's Perception check: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

in dog-ese: "Do you smell anything interesting, Sheeba?"

SHEEBA'S Perception check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Sheeba sniffs around, leading her next to the pool...

anything notable in the water?


Inner Sanctum

Same guy yea..

Nothing glows magical, the pool has become cloudy over the years and nothing can be seen. I suppose one could go swimming.. Just saying.

The doors are not trapped..


Loot | Arcanist 10 / Archmage 3 | 8+1 Callas | HP 91/91 | DR 50/50 | AC16(12) | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 15 | Fort +8 | Ref +7 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +14 | 1st 8/9 | 2nd 3/6 | 3rd 5/6 | 4th 6/6 | 5th 4/4 | Res. 7/13 | MP 05/11 | Emp 3/3 | Ver 4/4 | Ext 3/3 | Sel 3/3 | Bou 3/3

Calla sends a Dancing Light Ball into the pool to check how deep it is.

"I guess we just have to go through the doors, then."


Male Human HP (135/157/179)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 30/18/30 | Fort/Ref/Will +16/+12/+8 | Init +6 | CMB/CMD 16/34 | MP 11
Skills:
Acrobatics 15, Climb 9, Diplomacy 8, Esc Artist 7, Handle Animal 6, Intimidate 13, Kn(Arcana) 9, Perception 20, Ride 7, Sense Motive 7, Spellcraft 10, Stealth 7, Survival 5, Swim 9, UMD 13
Bloodrager 8/Brawler 1/Dragon D 1

"Let me know before you open any doors, and I'll enlarge myself in case there's enemies. Someone be ready to heal me when I go down." He says, a sardonic tone in his voice.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ifrit Slayer 17(Perception +33, Stealth +29 Disable Device +45 Init +21, HP 199/199, AC 22, CMD 41, Fort+19, Ref +25, Will +15)

"At least you are showing your fatalistic streak now. Acceptance is progress my new friend. "


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4 | STONESKIN all day, currently undetectable
Hadjii stats (at 144 of 144):
Death Ward, Echollocation, Resist 30 vs acid & cold active; AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD27 | Fort+16/Ref+14/Will+25 | Init+8 | Perception+31

Hadjii sniffs at the water in the pool, using his Scent ability to determine if he smells the water taking an the scent of a beastie of some sort:

Hadjii's Perception check: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19


Loot | Arcanist 10 / Archmage 3 | 8+1 Callas | HP 91/91 | DR 50/50 | AC16(12) | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 15 | Fort +8 | Ref +7 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +14 | 1st 8/9 | 2nd 3/6 | 3rd 5/6 | 4th 6/6 | 5th 4/4 | Res. 7/13 | MP 05/11 | Emp 3/3 | Ver 4/4 | Ext 3/3 | Sel 3/3 | Bou 3/3

There's always the option to summon an aquatic animal of some sort, right?


Inner Sanctum

Sons having surgery today so posting will be minimal..


Inner Sanctum

Your dancing lights go into the water and is quickly snuffed out by the muddy water.. Just so we dont stall on the pool it takes 30 mines to dig through and you'll find some stuff. Decide if you wanna do it now or later?


Inner Sanctum

Waiting on a decision from yall, dig in the mud or move on?


Male Human
Current Magic Effects:
false life 0 temp, mega bless +2 to attacks, Resist energy 20
Cleric 3/Wizard 3/Mystic Theurge 5 Hierophant/Archmage 4 0 temp 84/84 HP | AC 16; T11; FF16 | CMD 15 | Fort +13; Ref +10; Will +24 | Perc +29 (+31) | Init +13

Marius would like to dig through the muck.


Male Ifrit Slayer 17(Perception +33, Stealth +29 Disable Device +45 Init +21, HP 199/199, AC 22, CMD 41, Fort+19, Ref +25, Will +15)

I'd vote for move on. There has to be something happening and it's best we deal with it and screw around later.


Loot | Arcanist 10 / Archmage 3 | 8+1 Callas | HP 91/91 | DR 50/50 | AC16(12) | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 15 | Fort +8 | Ref +7 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +14 | 1st 8/9 | 2nd 3/6 | 3rd 5/6 | 4th 6/6 | 5th 4/4 | Res. 7/13 | MP 05/11 | Emp 3/3 | Ver 4/4 | Ext 3/3 | Sel 3/3 | Bou 3/3

"Let's leave it for later. It can wait until we find out what's happening."

I'll be MIA tomorrow, probably.


Male Human HP (135/157/179)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 30/18/30 | Fort/Ref/Will +16/+12/+8 | Init +6 | CMB/CMD 16/34 | MP 11
Skills:
Acrobatics 15, Climb 9, Diplomacy 8, Esc Artist 7, Handle Animal 6, Intimidate 13, Kn(Arcana) 9, Perception 20, Ride 7, Sense Motive 7, Spellcraft 10, Stealth 7, Survival 5, Swim 9, UMD 13
Bloodrager 8/Brawler 1/Dragon D 1

Still not feeling completely part of the group, and being fairly easy to get along with, Logos goes along with the majority. If it ends up in a tie, he'll suggest that more resources is usually better.


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4 | STONESKIN all day, currently undetectable
Hadjii stats (at 144 of 144):
Death Ward, Echollocation, Resist 30 vs acid & cold active; AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD27 | Fort+16/Ref+14/Will+25 | Init+8 | Perception+31

The Hadj will tell Sheeba to ready an action to attack any monsters coming out of the pool, then he'll end his Totem Transformation:

"Everybody be ready for anything, please"

then he'll Wild Shape into a small water elemental, and enter the muddy water. If attacked, he'll leap out near Sheeba; if not attacked, he'll take 20 searching the little body of water, handing whatever he finds to someone standing at the edge.


Male Ifrit Slayer 17(Perception +33, Stealth +29 Disable Device +45 Init +21, HP 199/199, AC 22, CMD 41, Fort+19, Ref +25, Will +15)

"Nice of you to make our mind up for us there Hadji. " With any luck he gets eaten.

Hemket will move up and inspect the far west double doors for traps.

perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18 Then he will listen at the door to see if the room is occupied.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

But apparently he's too annoyed at the antics of the druid to see or hear anything.


Inner Sanctum

Hemket doesn't hear anything in the next room but does see the doors are not trapped..

Water Ele Hadjii dives and quickly finds what appear to be a bunch of silver rods on the bottom of the pool. There's alot of them.. Like i said in game time your looking at 1/2 hour to dig all these things out. Let me know what yall wanna do.


Loot | Arcanist 10 / Archmage 3 | 8+1 Callas | HP 91/91 | DR 50/50 | AC16(12) | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 15 | Fort +8 | Ref +7 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +14 | 1st 8/9 | 2nd 3/6 | 3rd 5/6 | 4th 6/6 | 5th 4/4 | Res. 7/13 | MP 05/11 | Emp 3/3 | Ver 4/4 | Ext 3/3 | Sel 3/3 | Bou 3/3

Let's use Hadjii's transformation for that, since they are really trying it. We can use the time to evaluate if this place is really empty as it seems (paying attention to sounds and to movement).


Male
Latest Message:
Just to let you all know, I was travelling heavily 10/27 to 10/29, I'll be catching up on 10/30
Human GM

I always hate it when I find silver rods, because I think of some sort of were creature reactor that needs them for cooling down. There has to be some reason they are in there. And if not, they are a ton of loot. We should probably go ahead and dig them out.


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4 | STONESKIN all day, currently undetectable
Hadjii stats (at 144 of 144):
Death Ward, Echollocation, Resist 30 vs acid & cold active; AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD27 | Fort+16/Ref+14/Will+25 | Init+8 | Perception+31

Hadjii will go to work extracting all the treasure from the pool. He can only speak aquan whilst in elemental form -- anyone speak aquan?


Male Human HP (135/157/179)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 30/18/30 | Fort/Ref/Will +16/+12/+8 | Init +6 | CMB/CMD 16/34 | MP 11
Skills:
Acrobatics 15, Climb 9, Diplomacy 8, Esc Artist 7, Handle Animal 6, Intimidate 13, Kn(Arcana) 9, Perception 20, Ride 7, Sense Motive 7, Spellcraft 10, Stealth 7, Survival 5, Swim 9, UMD 13
Bloodrager 8/Brawler 1/Dragon D 1

Auren and Terran


Inner Sanctum

It takes Hadjii the water elemental around a half hour but in all he digs out 30 of the dam things. Calla thinks at full market price you could get 50gp each for them. Know Religion check He also digs up a set a bracers that turn out to be magical. +2 Bracers of AC

Moving on?


Loot | Arcanist 10 / Archmage 3 | 8+1 Callas | HP 91/91 | DR 50/50 | AC16(12) | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 15 | Fort +8 | Ref +7 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +14 | 1st 8/9 | 2nd 3/6 | 3rd 5/6 | 4th 6/6 | 5th 4/4 | Res. 7/13 | MP 05/11 | Emp 3/3 | Ver 4/4 | Ext 3/3 | Sel 3/3 | Bou 3/3

No Aquan, sorry.

Since they know there should be a reason for this things to be here, Calla tries to think about it.
K.Religion: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
Only thing I can think of is that they are "locks" to some kind of mechanism...

The party moves forward, opening an untrapped door.


Male Ifrit Slayer 17(Perception +33, Stealth +29 Disable Device +45 Init +21, HP 199/199, AC 22, CMD 41, Fort+19, Ref +25, Will +15)

I guess with half an hour I had time to take 20 on all the doors.

We'll go through the one on the far right.


Inner Sanctum

Calla thinks they were use to sanctify the pool, probably a washing of the body before entry into the crypt kinda thing.

Hemket opens the far right door and you all see..

The arched ceiling of this chamber towers overhead, rising to a height of sixty feet above the tiled floor. Hundreds of small alcoves cover the walls, hidden behind neglected silk curtains in blue and gold. A small altar sits in the center, caked in unsightly stains. A heavy scent of camphor and pitch hang in the air.

It's also faily easy to notice the 15 zombies shuffling around the room.. There's also around 2 dozen chained to the wall as well..

Sheeba: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Logos: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Calla: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Hadjii: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Hemket: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Marius: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Zombies: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Order:
Hemket
Brains!
Others..

Hemket your up!


Male Ifrit Slayer 17(Perception +33, Stealth +29 Disable Device +45 Init +21, HP 199/199, AC 22, CMD 41, Fort+19, Ref +25, Will +15)

Hemket will start shooting zombies of course.

Start with the one directly north.

deadly aim, rapid shot for 3 shots, point blank shot, target is flat footed so I get sneak
to hit: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 damage: 1d8 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 9 + (2, 4) = 18
to hit: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 damage: 1d8 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 9 + (2, 6) = 19
to hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 damage: 1d8 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 9 + (6, 5) = 28

Ok this ends up being slightly complicated:
A)If Marius has his bless rod out, add 2 to hit
B) If a target does not drop at the first shot, subsequent shots are at +2 to hit and damage because being snuck attacked makes them studied targets.

Rotate between the closest zombies in a counter clockwise direction.


Inner Sanctum

With 3 rapid fire projectiles Hemket puts 3 zombies out of their misery..

The zombies all move in with a collectvie "Brains!" and attack..

2 on Hemket.

2d20 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7 both miss

2 on Logos.

2d20 ⇒ (7, 9) = 16 both miss..

The rest of the PC's are up! I wonder if my zombies will get another round..

1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Human HP (135/157/179)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 30/18/30 | Fort/Ref/Will +16/+12/+8 | Init +6 | CMB/CMD 16/34 | MP 11
Skills:
Acrobatics 15, Climb 9, Diplomacy 8, Esc Artist 7, Handle Animal 6, Intimidate 13, Kn(Arcana) 9, Perception 20, Ride 7, Sense Motive 7, Spellcraft 10, Stealth 7, Survival 5, Swim 9, UMD 13
Bloodrager 8/Brawler 1/Dragon D 1
Logos The Mad wrote:
"Let me know before you open any doors, and I'll enlarge myself in case there's enemies. Someone be ready to heal me when I go down." He says, a sardonic tone in his voice.

Logos would have enlarged before the door opened. Adjusted the map.

Enrage

Logos screams at the zombies as they come up to him, and then tears into them with claws. He switches targets if the first one goes down, and tries to take out the two on the left first, so he can five ft adjust to open up the way for others.

Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 +2 with rod out
Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16 +2 with rod out
Damage: 3d6 + 13 ⇒ (2, 6, 4) + 13 = 25
Damage: 3d6 + 13 ⇒ (2, 5, 2) + 13 = 22


Male Ifrit Slayer 17(Perception +33, Stealth +29 Disable Device +45 Init +21, HP 199/199, AC 22, CMD 41, Fort+19, Ref +25, Will +15)

Actually forgot a shot but meh, I'll not worry about it. Also apparently the studied target bonus is an immediate action, so I can only do one a round, but it gets applied to that first target.


Inner Sanctum

Logos kills 2 others..

Calla, Hadjii, and Marius are up..


Loot | Arcanist 10 / Archmage 3 | 8+1 Callas | HP 91/91 | DR 50/50 | AC16(12) | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 15 | Fort +8 | Ref +7 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +14 | 1st 8/9 | 2nd 3/6 | 3rd 5/6 | 4th 6/6 | 5th 4/4 | Res. 7/13 | MP 05/11 | Emp 3/3 | Ver 4/4 | Ext 3/3 | Sel 3/3 | Bou 3/3

Calla wanted to burst them all to ashes, but she needed to save resources for tougher monsters. So she helped them by putting a Grease area to one side, so the monsters would not be able to come from that direction.
"Grease!" DC 18 on the purple square


Inner Sanctum

1d20 ⇒ 12 The zombie affected falls to the floor..

Hadjii and Marius now..


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4 | STONESKIN all day, currently undetectable
Hadjii stats (at 144 of 144):
Death Ward, Echollocation, Resist 30 vs acid & cold active; AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD27 | Fort+16/Ref+14/Will+25 | Init+8 | Perception+31

Hadjii will morph into a large Dire Wolf!

Sheeba will move through Logos' position -- provoking from that Zombie in front of him -- and chomp on that same zombie:

Sheeba's bite attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
if AC 19 hits, then 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 6) + 9 = 18 points of damage
...*and* Sheeba'S TRIP attempt: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21 vs CMD...

2,701 to 2,750 of 9,433 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Pox's "The Mummy's Mask" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.