1 - Secrets of Roderic's Cove (GM Reference)


Return of the Runelords

101 to 129 of 129 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Ami-San wrote:

5)

Identify: Core rulebook, don’t have page number AT the moment
This spell functions as detect magic, except that it gives you a +10 enhancement bonus on Spellcraft checks made to identify the properties and command words of magic items in your possession. This spell does not allow you to identify artifacts

Right, but you don't need the spell to identify items. A character would reasonably need to be about 7th level to ID it taking 20.

Either way, my PCs had an occultist. =)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
VampByDay wrote:

5)

Identify: Core rulebook, don’t have page number AT the moment
This spell functions as detect magic, except that it gives you a +10 enhancement bonus on Spellcraft checks made to identify the properties and command words of magic items in your possession. This spell does not allow you to identify artifacts

Spellcraft: DC35 to identify the gauntlets. I doubt the PCs will make that check.
But I guess Occultists could identify it.

It actually states in the gauntlet's description that as soon as you put them on you immediately become aware of their abilities.

That's how my PCs figured it out.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Herald of the Redeemer Queen wrote:


It actually states in the gauntlet's description that as soon as you put them on you immediately become aware of their abilities.

That's how my PCs figured it out.

A lot of players will simply never equip a magic item that they cannot identify. This is not unfounded paranoia; a high spellcraft DC to identify is a very strong indicator that the item may be cursed.

Scarab Sages

So I wanted to get someone's opinion about this.

One of the things I like to do in my games is make magic items seem a bit more. . . . unique. Not every magic item, of course, but ones that seem like they might be important.

Now in the first of this AP, the PCs already encounter two artifact-level items, but basically they are supposed to use one to cancel out the other, and not really 'use' them. So, I had an idea to make a few of the items found in the book a bit more interesting, without throwing off Wealth by level too much.

In Roderick's Wreck, there is a pair of Featherstep Slippers. If we turn these into Roderick's personal nightime slippers, (perhaps after Roderick's death, the spiritual energy in the area latched onto his love for his family and empowered them) we can Make them Roderick's Storytelling Slippers. These Slippers function as Featherstep Slippers but also give the wearer +2 to Perform (Oratory) checks (as Roderick used to regail his children with stories on cold winter nights.)

Mother Nightthrush's Amulet of natural armor could become Amulet of the Roadkeepers. Functions as an amulet of natural armor, but also grants +1 to survival checks, or +3 to survival checks in the Churlwood.

Finally MOZAMER's +2 Halberd could become something like the Lesser Thassalonian Halberd of Wrath, which, when held, grants a +1 bonus to Sense Motive, Intimidate, Knowledge(arcana) and Spellcraft checks.

Each of these additions would grant competence bonuses, and would only add 600 gold to the cost of any given items. They wouldn't break the bank, but I think they would add a lot of flavor. Any thoughts?


I like it. It sounds really flavorful, and it might build the PCs' engagement with the world.

Scarab Sages

So, I'd like people's opinion. I rebuilt Jena Gildersleeves as a slayer mainly because I think that 2 skill ranks a level is not conducive to running a gang. I tried to keep her with the same equipment and the same general build. She came out slightly more combat capable with friends, almost the same with studied target, an a bit less out of the gate.

She ends up with 10 more GP because I gave her a ranged option. I also gave her a ring of deflection instead of an amulet, as the PCs already get an amulet of natural armor from Ms. Nightthrush.

Tell me what you think.

Jana "Gold" Gildersleeves
XP 1,600
Female human Slayer 6
CN Medium Humanoid (Human)
Init+3; Senses Perception +10

Defence
AC:22 Touch:15 Flat-Footed:18 (+6 armor, +1 dodge, +1 shield, +1 deflection)
HP:61 (6d10+24)
Fort+7 Ref+8 Will+3
Speed: 30
Melee:(+1 Quarterstaff)+9 (1d6+5)
OR Power attack +1 quarterstaff +7 (1d6+11)
OR Full attack +7/+7/+2/+2(1d6+3/1d6+2)
OR Power Full Attack: +5/+5/+0/+0(1d6+7/1d6+4)
Ranged: (thrown dagger)+9 (1d4+2)

Special Attacks: Sneak attack +2d6, Studied Target+2

Str 14, Dex:17, Con:14 Int 8 Wis 12 Chr 10

Feats: Dodge, Power Attack, Two weapon Defense, Toughness
Slayer Talents: Ranger Combat Style (Two weapon fighting) Two-Weapon Fighting, Improved Two-Weapon fighting; Rogue Talent: Terrain Mastery (Urban)
Skills:
Intimidate:+9, Perception: +10, Stealth: +11, Knowledge-Local: +8, Profession-Criminal: +10, Sense Motive: +10
Gear:
potions of cure moderate wounds (2),
alchemist’s fire (2), thunderstones (2); Other Gear
+2 Lamallar Leather armor, +1/+1 quarterstaff, Ring of deflection +1, daggers x5, ioun torchAPG, flayleaf (3), key to her cabinet


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I'm not sure why she even has stats in the book. She largely exists as a plot hook to get the PCs to do a quest for her. You could honestly just call her a lvl 1 expert and say she is statless and it would work just as well.


I'm of the same thought as Saleem. I think the only reason to include stats is if one of the PCs is a Lawful Stupid paladin who wants to try and arrest her for starting a gang in the first place. Otherwise, she really is just a plot hook granting NPC.

Scarab Sages

Phntm888 wrote:
I'm of the same thought as Saleem. I think the only reason to include stats is if one of the PCs is a Lawful Stupid paladin who wants to try and arrest her for starting a gang in the first place. Otherwise, she really is just a plot hook granting NPC.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like she attacks the party/defends her hideout if the PCs Attack her hideout without her invitation, which is exactly what happened in Owlen’s game (see journal entries, first page). They didn’t end up attacking her because they got their butts kicked and went at her unprepared, but they knew the fleshdregs were coming out of the well, knew those were attached to ancient Thassalon, so thought Baraket would be down the well. So they attacked the hideout that way.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

The only thing that catches my eye about her is that her to-hit is pretty poor. Combining power attack and two-weapon fighting on an NPC is a great way to whiff every attack. I'd be inclined to get Weapon Focus in there and drop Power Attack for greater consistency. In terms of her non-combat capabilities she's definitely more suited to her role and could be used more extensively with a statblock like that.

Scarab Sages

Dasrak wrote:
The only thing that catches my eye about her is that her to-hit is pretty poor. Combining power attack and two-weapon fighting on an NPC is a great way to whiff every attack. I'd be inclined to get Weapon Focus in there and drop Power Attack for greater consistency. In terms of her non-combat capabilities she's definitely more suited to her role and could be used more extensively with a statblock like that.

Remember: if she studies all her to-hits and Damage goes up by 2, which puts her on par with the character in the book (one less damage, but 2d6 sneak attack if she has a flanking partner.


Vamp,

Campaign Journal in Question wrote:


We were met in the morning, though, by a woman named Jana who apparently was the former leader of the Horned Fangs before monsters took over the gang. She had spirited away Akkumsah from the rest of the gang, and wanted us to help her get her position back. She said she would give us Akkumsah back if we cleared away the monsters but were careful not to harm the non-monstrous gang members. Upon learning that the monsters were attempting to form an army to bring back the might of Thassilon, we readily agreed, even though, frankly, I liked the monster we had talked to earlier more than I liked this Jana person.

It was two of the generic Horned Fangs and a fleshdreg they fought and lost to, not Jana herself. Indeed, based on Jana's bit written in part 1, she seems to go out of her way to keep the PCs from getting involved in exploring the Horned Fangs' base, including paying them 10 gp a week to investigate the Order of Resplendence and the Roadkeepers. Her tactics in H17 say it's possible that she may respond to the PCs' invasion, but it's also possible she won't, either.

Ultimately, her use in fighting the PCs seems to be largely GM dependent or player-action dependent. If the PCs don't go out of their way to antagonize or attack her, she's an NPC quest giver. If they do, they could end up fighting her. It really depends on how you, as the GM, play her, and how the players treat her.

Scarab Sages

Phntm888 wrote:

Vamp,

Campaign Journal in Question wrote:


We were met in the morning, though, by a woman named Jana who apparently was the former leader of the Horned Fangs before monsters took over the gang. She had spirited away Akkumsah from the rest of the gang, and wanted us to help her get her position back. She said she would give us Akkumsah back if we cleared away the monsters but were careful not to harm the non-monstrous gang members. Upon learning that the monsters were attempting to form an army to bring back the might of Thassilon, we readily agreed, even though, frankly, I liked the monster we had talked to earlier more than I liked this Jana person.

It was two of the generic Horned Fangs and a fleshdreg they fought and lost to, not Jana herself. Indeed, based on Jana's bit written in part 1, she seems to go out of her way to keep the PCs from getting involved in exploring the Horned Fangs' base, including paying them 10 gp a week to investigate the Order of Resplendence and the Roadkeepers. Her tactics in H17 say it's possible that she may respond to the PCs' invasion, but it's also possible she won't, either.

Ultimately, her use in fighting the PCs seems to be largely GM dependent or player-action dependent. If the PCs don't go out of their way to antagonize or attack her, she's an NPC quest giver. If they do, they could end up fighting her. It really depends on how you, as the GM, play her, and how the players treat her.

I mean yes. What I guess I meant to say was that group was on track to fight her if they had done well in that fight and kept going. It was a very real scenario where they could have fought her. Just kinda saying it doesn’t require a lawful stupid Paladin “killing all the evil” to end up fighting Jenna.

Scarab Sages

Okay, I hate to keep bringing up questions and bothering everyone here, but As I am prepping for the game, I find myself at the biggest loss at how to deal with the order of resplendence.

I mean the book seems split. On the one hand, there is absolutely NO information about how to retrieve the Baraket subtly. Only the Cambion and the boss lady know what the sword is or where it is kept, and there is no information on how to approach the situation diplomatically, which seems to encourage the murderhobo route.

On the other hand, if the PCs just murderhobo their way through they get zero XP for the entire ordeal (killing 4 or more of the initiates grants zero XP), and in her statblock is says the boss lady isn't above redemption.

So . . . what's the deal here? What do I do if the PCs just walk up to the mannor, knock on the door, and want to talk with the boss?


VampByDay wrote:

Okay, I hate to keep bringing up questions and bothering everyone here, but As I am prepping for the game, I find myself at the biggest loss at how to deal with the order of resplendence.

I mean the book seems split. On the one hand, there is absolutely NO information about how to retrieve the Baraket subtly. Only the Cambion and the boss lady know what the sword is or where it is kept, and there is no information on how to approach the situation diplomatically, which seems to encourage the murderhobo route.

On the other hand, if the PCs just murderhobo their way through they get zero XP for the entire ordeal (killing 4 or more of the initiates grants zero XP), and in her statblock is says the boss lady isn't above redemption.

So . . . what's the deal here? What do I do if the PCs just walk up to the mannor, knock on the door, and want to talk with the boss?

Okay, I can definitely agree that there isnt all that much info concerning the more subtle route, but I did manage to find a way to get around it. The pieces are there for you to work with, but it's definitely a big case of "see what the PCs do and act accordingly".

The way I see it, is that Corstela is prideful, but willing to accept those who bring information. It says in the descriptions for a few of the manor rooms how things play out if the PCs ask for an audience for Corstela. Given a peaceful front, the PCs should be able to at least accomplish this, and from there they may be able to infiltrate the Order as potentially interested members. Play Corstela up as pridefully arrogant, but still as someone who desires to learn as much as she can. How far this goes though, is entirely up to you and your players.

If they do decide to murderhobo it up, note that in the initiate's statblocks, their tactics state that they won't fight unless they have one of the monks with them, and even then are very likely to surrender without aid. Assuming your PCs aren't horrible folks, very few initiates should die when they decide to storm the manor.

Like I said, the pieces are there for you to work with, but it really comes down to seeing what your players do.


Don't feel bad about asking questions. A lot of this book is sandboxy, and sometimes sandboxy means little to no guidance. Plus, this thread exists for people to ask questions.

Reading over that section, I did notice that the PCs do have an option of approaching the manor and trying to gain an audience with Corstela. While the book says Corstela denies anything to do with Baraket, it also says that Kynae requires a DC 25 Diplomacy check to reveal what happened at the Circle unless the PCs improve his attitude first, and that the PCs probably won't get that. Mine did on the first try (hitting a 28).

If your PCs manage to get into a meeting with Corstela, give them a chance to convince her to hand over Baraket. Don't make it easy (give her a starting attitude of Unfriendly, and have handing over Baraket count as dangerous aid), but give them a chance. If they roleplay well and lay out a convincing argument, give them a bonus on the check, too. Give them the opportunity to use the diplomatic approach, and have them have a chance of success at it, as well.

Scarab Sages

One thing I like to do with difficult diplomacy checks is to break them up. So, like, achieve 5 successful diplomacy 20 checks before accruing 3 failures or something. And broaden the list of skills. Hmmmm. Might do a subsystem for this. It would only take a minute.


That sounds like a great idea, and a good way to give everyone a chance to participate and roleplay in a scene, as opposed to just the high Charisma people. Kind of like Skill Challenges from Star Wars Saga Edition.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Dasrak wrote:
Herald of the Redeemer Queen wrote:


It actually states in the gauntlet's description that as soon as you put them on you immediately become aware of their abilities.

That's how my PCs figured it out.

A lot of players will simply never equip a magic item that they cannot identify. This is not unfounded paranoia; a high spellcraft DC to identify is a very strong indicator that the item may be cursed.

How so? There is no correlation between the DC needed to identify an item (i.e. its caster level) and the fact that it may be cursed. By the rules, a cursed item usually "masquerades" as some normal item, and can be identified as that item by its own caster level. And you can find out that it is cursed if you beat the DC by 10.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Zaister wrote:
By the rules, a cursed item usually "masquerades" as some normal item, and can be identified as that item by its own caster level.

That is not an actual rule. Cursed Items use their own caster level for identification purposes, not that of the item they're masquerading as.

While not all cursed items are like this, they often do have significantly higher caster levels than the item they're masquerading as. For instance, a Ring of Clumsiness is CL 15th, but the item it masquerades as is a Ring of Feather Falling, which is CL 1st. This means the real Ring of Feather falling requires a DC 16 spellcraft check to ID, while the Ring of Clumsiness requires a DC 25 spellcraft check to mis-identify as a Ring of Feather Falling and a DC 35 spellcraft check to correctly ID the cursed item.

It's not always the case, but cursed items often have abnormally high DC's when compared to level-appropriate loot and as a result players can be suspicious of items that are difficult to ID.

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.

So during lulls at work I managed to come up with some ideas.

First of all-Fixing the monks in Peacock manor. I found it weird that these philosophers and scholars who study Thassalonian lore didn't have any applicable skills or even speak Thassalonian. Plus, I think their skills are borked (they didn't account for the human +1 skill ranks a level, and they seem to benifit from 5th level +1/2 level to jumping checks despite being level 4) Luckily I have an easy fix.

If you change them to archetyped monks (Perfect Scholar) and change their skills around a bit, it seems to work better. They loose still mind and slow fall, and gain the following:

All Knowledge and linguistics are class skills, loose diplomacy and intimidate.

Lore: Can make all knowledge skill checks untrained, add 1/2 level to all knowledge checks.

When they miss an opponent, they get a +1 insight bonus to their next attack. This can only trigger 1/target/day.

Replace their skills with: Perception +9, Acrobatics +9, Knowledge-Arcane +9, Knowledge-History +9, Linguistics +4, Profession-Philosopher+8.

Add Thassalonian to their lanugages.

Now for the second part. Mini system for convincing Corstela to hand over Baraket and redeem herself.

The system requires getting through all five parts. Each stage has a series of skills, any one of which can be used to convince her. YOu can retry checks, but she gets fed up and refuses to talk to the PCs after three failed skill checks.

Step 1: Convince a philosopher to set up a meeting with Corstela :
Easy: Bluff they are interested in joining order of Resplendence: bluff 14
Moderate: Talk about collaboration: Knowledge-Arcana or History, or Profession-Philosopher, professor, or similar. DC 19
Hard: Just ask nicely: DC 24
(If the PCs have garnered a reputation in town for being knowledgable, they add a +2 to this check)

Step 2: PCs meet with Corstela. Before they can ask her about the sword, she asks a series of probing questions to see if they are 'worth her time.'
Easy: Answer-Linguistics OR Knowledge History, Arcana DC 14
Moderate: Reply politely and diplomatically that they are here for something else: Diplomacy 19
Hard: Fake it: Bluff 24
(PCs who speak Thassalonian get a +2 to this check)

Step 3: PCs confront Corstela about Baraket, she feigns ignorance.
Easy: Point out the tells that she's lying: Sense Motive DC 14
Moderate: Point out the evidence they have accrued: Diplomacy or Knowledge-Local (Or profession-Detective or the like) DC 19
Hard: Brow Beat her or press the issue diplomatically: Intimidate or Diplomacy 24
(+2 if they have interviewed Kelstrop, or +4 if they got the information from Kyane)

Step 4: Corstela admits she has Baraket, but says Peacock manor is a perfectly safe place to keep it. She has it magically warded.
Easy: Point out how powerful the magical protection would need to be to contain it: Knowledge-Arcana or Spellcraft DC 14
Moderate: Point out that the sword tends to have corrupting influences on the soul: Knowledge History, Religion, or Heal 19
Hard: Politely press the issue: Diplomacy 24
(+2 if they have the runeguard gauntlets)

Step 5: Corstela reveals the true purpose of the Order of Resplendence and how she needs to study the sword to understand Thassalonian magics more thoroughly.
Easy: Point out the mark Baraket has already left on her soul by killing six men: Religion or profession-Philosopher (or similar)DC 14
Medium: Point out that her pride could lead to her downfall, just like the previous runelord of pride: Perform Oratory, Knowledge History or Arcana
Hard: "YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL IS IN DANGER." Intimidate or Diplomacy DC 24

Scarab Sages

Something I never like in Pathfinder are things like sleep, or color spray, or stuff like that. I don’t like “One bad roll-Turn your character off.” Color spray being especially egregious. And since Mother Nightthrush is basically built around that (color spray, one of her boys coup-de-grace) or fascinate, I thought I’d take a stab at a redesign. Tell me what you think, if she’s better, worse, or what. Or if I needn’t bother.

Mother Nightthrush
XP 800
Venerable Female human Oracle 5 (Lunar)
NE medium humanoid (human)
Init+2; Senses Perception +11, darkvision 60

Defence
AC:15 Touch: 10Flat-Footed:15 (+4 armor, +2 deflection, +1 natural, -2 dex)
HP:31 (5d8+5)
Fort+0 Ref-1 Will+7
Speed: 30
Melee:(Mwk cold iron dagger)+1 (1d4-3)(19-20)
Ranged: Lunar bean +1(1d6+2)(+fort save DC16 or blind for 1 rnd)

Spells (CL5, concentration +9)
2nd (5/day)Dust of Twilight(DC 16), Cure Moderate Wounds, Bone Fists, sound burst (DC 16)
1st (7/day)Bless, fubletounge(DC 15) Cure Light Wounds, shield of faith entropic shield, sanctuary (DC 15)
0-Create water, detect magic, read magic, guidance, light, stabilize
BAB+3, CMB +0, CMD8
Feats: combat Casting, Toughness, Cunning, improves Initiative

Str 4, Dex:7, Con:9 Int 10 Wis 17 Chr 18

Skills:
Diplomacy+12 Perception: +11, Survival+11 Knowledge-Relgiin+8, Profession-Criminal: +7, Sense Motive: +7, Spellcraft+6, Handle Animal +12
SQ: moonbeam, Primal Companion
Gear:
(As per book)

Startusk (animal Companion)
N medium Animal (boar)
Str 18 Dex 11, Con 17, Int 3, Wis 13, Chr 4
HP 42
AC 18 (+8 natural)
Melee: Gore +7 (1d8+6)
BAB +3
Fort +9, Ref+4, Will+2
Feats: Toughness, Skill focus (perception), great fortitude
Skills Perception +9, Acrobatics+4, Linguistics -3
Languages: Common


It looks fine to me, although I'd say skip Primal Companion in favor of Prophetic Armor to make her harder to hit. It's important to remember that at the end of the day, she's a caster in a small room. She only goes outside to help the Roadkeepers if they retreat from the PCs and call for help. Otherwise, she lets them handle it.

EDIT: If you want to stick with Primal Companion, I'd say choose something more appropriate to her. She's called Mother Nightthrush - an avian of some kind might be a better choice.

Scarab Sages

Phntm888 wrote:

It looks fine to me, although I'd say skip Primal Companion in favor of Prophetic Armor to make her harder to hit. It's important to remember that at the end of the day, she's a caster in a small room. She only goes outside to help the Roadkeepers if they retreat from the PCs and call for help. Otherwise, she lets them handle it.

EDIT: If you want to stick with Primal Companion, I'd say choose something more appropriate to her. She's called Mother Nightthrush - an avian of some kind might be a better choice.

I’d love to but primal companion limits you to boar, bear, croc, tiger, or wolf! I certainly tried for a bird.

I have to admit the animal companion came out more dangerous than I was thinking, and I could have made it worse (power attack, dodge, etc.). I dunno, I can just see her color spraying the entire party and then her boys coup de grace. Or hold person with that 17 will save at level 2!


Those are all very good choices for animal companions.

Since she's an NPC, you could give her an avian and say it's special because she's unique, but I don't know how you feel about bending the rules in that way.

You know, if you're that concerned about the Will saves, you could just swap out her Spell Focus feats for Toughness and Improved Initiative, like you did there.

One of the things I do is, if I'm making an alternate stat block, I look at my players' save modifiers and abilities and then decide if I'm going to use the published stat block or my own.

For instance, if the PCs all have decent Will saves (say +5), then they might be in decent shape for dealing with her spells, and you could use her as written. If, on the other hand, the party is kind of weak in Will saves, use your stat block.

There's also the fact that the Road Keepers don't have to coup de grace the PCs. They could just take their gold and go hide in the Armory temporarily, leaving the PCs to wonder where they went. After all, they may be bandits, but they generally don't kill people.

I also admit that I don't have enemies coup de grace PCs while other PCs are conscious/paralyzed, as the active threat is more important than the inactive one. That does tend to make things more survivable.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Does it say anywhere how long Corstela and the Order of Resplendence have been in Roderic‘s Cove?

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Zaister wrote:
Does it say anywhere how long Corstela and the Order of Resplendence have been in Roderic‘s Cove?

I can't find anything specific, but I was thinking no more than three years.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Adam Daigle wrote:
Zaister wrote:
Does it say anywhere how long Corstela and the Order of Resplendence have been in Roderic‘s Cove?
I can't find anything specific, but I was thinking no more than three years.

Thank you!


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

I have a real problem with the map of area F. Alaznist's Armory on page 22.

The Churlwood map on the same page show the locations of areas B, C, D, and E in relation to Roderic's Cove. We know that area B, Hallen's Ferry is 5 miles from Roderic's Cove. Using a ruler, that makes area D. Bramblewood Den about 3 miles from E. Stonehouse Camp.

However, D5 (Bramblewood Den map) states the tunnel exiting to the east goes south for 100 feet before opening to area F1 (Alaznist's Armory map). Ok... but area E6 (Stonehouse Camp map) spirals directly down to F11 (Alaznist's Armory map).

That makes F1 and F11 approximately 3 miles apart if the Churlwood map is accurate. Which is it clearly not by looking at the Alaznist's Armory map. There is nothing on the map to indicate the western part of the Armory map is geographically separated from the eastern part of the map. The collapsed west-east tunnel almost directly below F7 has no symbols or text to imply that 5-10 foot tunnel collapse actually is 3 miles wide and most people will simply consider it a collapsed tunnel of 5 to 10 ft dimensions. That may satisfy most people to retcon the paradox the way I have...that 5-10 feet of collapse is actually 3 miles, or some powerful ancient magic makes it that people using the passage from D5 and the stairs from E6 down some 80 feet to think just that but in reality, they travelled 3 miles somehow.

Because the Bramblewood Den and the Stonehouse Camp simply can't be co-located side by side... the Churlwood map makes it clear the two locations are separated.

Any comment from Adam Daigle to how best to resolve this?

101 to 129 of 129 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Adventure Path / Return of the Runelords / 1 - Secrets of Roderic's Cove (GM Reference) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Return of the Runelords