Third-Party Publishers: Freelancer Open Call


Product Discussion

451 to 500 of 537 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for Completed Projects
Project Length: Variable
Pay Rate: Variable

Additional details: Have a completed Pathfinder/systemless project taking up space on your hard drive? Want to get your work out into the world?

Zenith Games looking for completed projects of any type to publish (races, fluff, classes, class options, modules, locations, houserules, etc...). It does not need to be absolutely polished, but at least 90% of the content should be written. Of course, the more polished the product is, the better.

Please send me the product itself, as well as your credits and a writing sample/published product (class related, if possible). Of course, if we don't accept it we won't use the material in any way.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "Completed Project Pitch: [Pitch Name]" where [Pitch Name] is the proposed title of the product.
Respond by: June 17th


Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for Completed Projects

Project Length: Variable
Pay Rate: Variable

Additional details: Have a completed Pathfinder/systemless project taking up space on your hard drive? Want to get your work out into the world?

Zenith Games looking for completed projects of any type to publish (races, fluff, classes, class options, modules, locations, houserules, etc...). It does not need to be absolutely polished, but at least 90% of the content should be written. Of course, the more polished the product is, the better.

Please send me the product itself, as well as your credits and a writing sample/published product (class related, if possible). Of course, if we don't accept it we won't use the material in any way.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "Completed Project Pitch: [Pitch Name]" where [Pitch Name] is the proposed title of the product.
Respond by: June 17th

Should multiple submissions be sent in different e-mails? Are you accepting multiple submissions?


Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for Completed Projects

Project Length: Variable
Pay Rate: Variable

Additional details: Have a completed Pathfinder/systemless project taking up space on your hard drive? Want to get your work out into the world?

Zenith Games looking for completed projects of any type to publish (races, fluff, classes, class options, modules, locations, houserules, etc...). It does not need to be absolutely polished, but at least 90% of the content should be written. Of course, the more polished the product is, the better.

Please send me the product itself, as well as your credits and a writing sample/published product (class related, if possible). Of course, if we don't accept it we won't use the material in any way.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "Completed Project Pitch: [Pitch Name]" where [Pitch Name] is the proposed title of the product.
Respond by: June 17th

Pitch sent. Too bad I only have two of my series of linked adventures done... those probably won't be finished, alas.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ooooh... an open open call? Just have to decide what I think is actually good enough to submit..... Really glad the deadline isn't for a while...

Grand Lodge

Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for Completed Projects

Project Length: Variable
Pay Rate: Variable

Additional details: Have a completed Pathfinder/systemless project taking up space on your hard drive? Want to get your work out into the world?

Zenith Games looking for completed projects of any type to publish (races, fluff, classes, class options, modules, locations, houserules, etc...). It does not need to be absolutely polished, but at least 90% of the content should be written. Of course, the more polished the product is, the better.

Please send me the product itself, as well as your credits and a writing sample/published product (class related, if possible). Of course, if we don't accept it we won't use the material in any way.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "Completed Project Pitch: [Pitch Name]" where [Pitch Name] is the proposed title of the product.
Respond by: June 17th

I've definitely got something for this. Once I get home I'll be sure to send it.

Shadow Lodge

master_marshmallow wrote:
Should multiple submissions be sent in different e-mails? Are you accepting multiple submissions?

I'll take multiple submissions - all in the same e-mail please!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for Completed Projects

Project Length: Variable
Pay Rate: Variable

Additional details: Have a completed Pathfinder/systemless project taking up space on your hard drive? Want to get your work out into the world?

Zenith Games looking for completed projects of any type to publish (races, fluff, classes, class options, modules, locations, houserules, etc...). It does not need to be absolutely polished, but at least 90% of the content should be written. Of course, the more polished the product is, the better.

Please send me the product itself, as well as your credits and a writing sample/published product (class related, if possible). Of course, if we don't accept it we won't use the material in any way.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "Completed Project Pitch: [Pitch Name]" where [Pitch Name] is the proposed title of the product.
Respond by: June 17th

Ooh, tempting. Unfortunately, both the modules currently hanging out on my computer are set in Golarion, so I'd have to do some retrofitting if I wanted to send them off. Might have some other things, though...

Sovereign Court

Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for Completed Projects

Project Length: Variable
Pay Rate: Variable

Additional details: Have a completed Pathfinder/systemless project taking up space on your hard drive? Want to get your work out into the world?

Zenith Games looking for completed projects of any type to publish (races, fluff, classes, class options, modules, locations, houserules, etc...). It does not need to be absolutely polished, but at least 90% of the content should be written. Of course, the more polished the product is, the better.

Please send me the product itself, as well as your credits and a writing sample/published product (class related, if possible). Of course, if we don't accept it we won't use the material in any way.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "Completed Project Pitch: [Pitch Name]" where [Pitch Name] is the proposed title of the product.
Respond by: June 17th

You diabolical...

Well played. Well played...

Shadow Lodge

Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for Completed Projects

Please send me the product itself, as well as your credits and a writing sample/published product (class related, if possible). Of course, if we don't accept it we won't use the material in any way.

Respond by: June 17th

Quick edit, this doesn't need to be class related at all. Sorry about that!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for Completed Projects

Project Length: Variable
Pay Rate: Variable

Additional details: Have a completed Pathfinder/systemless project taking up space on your hard drive? Want to get your work out into the world?

Zenith Games looking for completed projects of any type to publish (races, fluff, classes, class options, modules, locations, houserules, etc...). It does not need to be absolutely polished, but at least 90% of the content should be written. Of course, the more polished the product is, the better.

Please send me the product itself, as well as your credits and a writing sample/published product (class related, if possible). Of course, if we don't accept it we won't use the material in any way.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "Completed Project Pitch: [Pitch Name]" where [Pitch Name] is the proposed title of the product.
Respond by: June 17th

If I have a collection of races, some closely-linked, some not, should I send them all together? Also, I will say that I've already posted these races on these forums, albeit largely unedited. Would it be a waste of time to send them in?

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for Completed Projects

If I have a collection of races, some closely-linked, some not, should I send them all together? Also, I will say that I've already posted these races on these forums, albeit largely unedited. Would it be a waste of time to send them in?

I'd be happy to look! You can send them all together.


I know I'm not exactly a publisher, but figured this would be the best place to post.

The DM Doctor looking for an Artist
Project Length: 1-2 Monsters (plus possible future projects)
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Additional details: Adding the finishing touches to a self-published adventure. I am looking to have one or more creature concept drawings professionally made (as I am a terrible artist). Though I am looking for a classic, old-school RPG sketch-style drawings, I am open to other concepts. There is the possibility of being my exclusive artist for future projects.
Respond by: June 9th.
Contact: dmdradventures@gmail.com (Links to galleries and portfolios appreciated but not required).

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Email sent!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
DM-DR wrote:

I know I'm not exactly a publisher, but figured this would be the best place to post.

The DM Doctor looking for an Artist
Project Length: 1-2 Monsters (plus possible future projects)
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Additional details: Adding the finishing touches to a self-published adventure. I am looking to have one or more creature concept drawings professionally made (as I am a terrible artist). Though I am looking for a classic, old-school RPG sketch-style drawings, I am open to other concepts. There is the possibility of being my exclusive artist for future projects.
Respond by: June 9th.
Contact: dmdradventures@gmail.com (Links to galleries and portfolios appreciated but not required).

E-mail and link to portfolio sent


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for Completed Projects

Project Length: Variable
Pay Rate: Variable

Additional details: Have a completed Pathfinder/systemless project taking up space on your hard drive? Want to get your work out into the world?

Zenith Games looking for completed projects of any type to publish (races, fluff, classes, class options, modules, locations, houserules, etc...). It does not need to be absolutely polished, but at least 90% of the content should be written. Of course, the more polished the product is, the better.

Please send me the product itself, as well as your credits and a writing sample/published product (class related, if possible). Of course, if we don't accept it we won't use the material in any way.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "Completed Project Pitch: [Pitch Name]" where [Pitch Name] is the proposed title of the product.
Respond by: June 17th

Sent my pitch in~ Thanks for the opportunity!

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Curtisin wrote:

D20Pfsrd Publishing is looking for authors for the Affordable Arcana series.

Project Length: 6-8,000 words
Pay Rate: $0.01 per word. (In case of doubt, 1 cent per word)

D20 PFSRD Publishing is looking to, in effect, restart our Affordable Arcana series. This is a series where we present a bunch of magic items, created and priced to be affordable. (Our first series was about magic staffs, priced to be affordable for low level adventurers, and we'd be looking to make similar magic items for the "low level market", with each book themed around a single type of item (rods, ring, wondrous items, and so on).

Respond to: curtisin@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch (which should be around 500 words, and include a single item (which would be included in an eventual release). Subject line should be "D20PFSRD Affordable Arcana"

Respond by: June 15th (deadlines will be agreed on an individual basis, but will generally be a month after we accept your pitch, with a final deadline including editing 2 weeks later).

The deadline is coming up fast, with just over a week to go. We've gotten some good pitches in, but we can always use more. :)

Sovereign Court

Wayward Rogues Publishing is looking for a Freelance Writer for a 5000 word adventure. Once selected you will be emailed additional details about the adventure.
Pay Rate: $.015 cents/edited word USD. Paid to writers verifiable paypal account upon acceptance of finished work.
Additional Details: The adventure will be for characters of level 7-12. Submission guidelines can be found here: GUIDELINES.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 25, 2017, 11:59 PM.
Respond to: Robertgresham@waywardrogues.com with a sample of your writing style and game design.


Curtisin wrote:
...The deadline is coming up fast, with just over a week to go. We've gotten some good pitches in, but we can always use more. :)

Do you prefer the pitch to be in the body of the e-mail or attached? If an attachment, is .docx file format acceptable?

EDIT: Also, would you consider multiple pitches from the same author?

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Hi Goodwicki,

Either format is fine, though if you're submitting multiple pitches, doing so in separate files is preferable (and .docx is fine :)).

And we would consider multiple pitches, but what would happen is that we'd accept one of them, and then develop that one before moving on to another one. IF you were an author we'd worked with before, we would have no issue with taking in multiples at once, but if you're not, we'd like to iron out any issues first, before moving on to having several projects going. (It also allows you to focus on one project at a time, and leaves slots that you might otherwise grab, open for others to work on at the same time).

I hope that answers your question? :)


Curtisin wrote:

Hi Goodwicki,

Either format is fine, though if you're submitting multiple pitches, doing so in separate files is preferable (and .docx is fine :)).

And we would consider multiple pitches, but what would happen is that we'd accept one of them, and then develop that one before moving on to another one. IF you were an author we'd worked with before, we would have no issue with taking in multiples at once, but if you're not, we'd like to iron out any issues first, before moving on to having several projects going. (It also allows you to focus on one project at a time, and leaves slots that you might otherwise grab, open for others to work on at the same time).

I hope that answers your question? :)

And then some - thank you!

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 16

Incoming by the end of the day.

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mark Thomas 66 wrote:
Incoming by the end of the day.

And received as you know. :-)

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

And with that, the Open Call has ended.
Thank you very much for participating. I'll be getting in touch with all of you, and letting you know if you've gone through or not. :)

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Malikjoker wrote:

Wayward Rogues Publishing is looking for a Freelance Writer for a 5000 word adventure. Once selected you will be emailed additional details about the adventure.

Pay Rate: $.015 cents/edited word USD. Paid to writers verifiable paypal account upon acceptance of finished work.
Additional Details: The adventure will be for characters of level 7-12. Submission guidelines can be found here: GUIDELINES.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 25, 2017, 11:59 PM.
Respond to: Robertgresham@waywardrogues.com with a sample of your writing style and game design.

Hey Robert,

I think some people might need a clarification on this. Are you looking for people to send you a pitch for the adventure, or do you have an adventure outline already in mind, and only need to choose your author?

Sovereign Court

Malikjoker wrote:

Wayward Rogues Publishing is looking for a Freelance Writer for a 5000 word adventure. Once selected you will be emailed additional details about the adventure.

Pay Rate: $.015 cents/edited word USD. Paid to writers verifiable paypal account upon acceptance of finished work.
Additional Details: The adventure will be for characters of level 7-12. Submission guidelines can be found here: GUIDELINES.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 25, 2017, 11:59 PM.
Respond to: Robertgresham@waywardrogues.com with a sample of your writing style and game design.

This open call has been filled. Thank you to all who submitted.


Grey Matter Games is looking for authors to write custom rework of the daelkyr half-blood
Project Length: 5 submissions
Pay Rate: $.02 per word, maximum of 1600 words paid for per submission paid to writer's verifiable paypal account upon acceptance of finished work.

Additional details: Seeking author to write custom versions of the daelkyr half-blood for upcoming project. We are accepting 5 different submissions and will of course mutilate them into oblivion.

While symbionts are a minimum racial feature, all else is up to the author. The content should only be the racial stats and up to five alternate racial features.

Respond to: greymattergamesllc@gmail.com with your name, and racial submission. Subject line should be "DHB Race"
Respond by: August 4, 2017 11:59 P.M. CST.


Daelkyr? Isn't it a product identity/closed content?


Drejk wrote:
Daelkyr? Isn't it a product identity/closed content?

Sure is actually! That's why we are looking for custom content. We can't use what exists in Eberron, but "symbionts" are open and we have plenty of plans for them. Obviously we won't be using the name "daelkyr half-blood" but it certainly gets the point across in very few words.


Deviston wrote:

Grey Matter Games is looking for authors to write custom rework of the daelkyr half-blood

Project Length: 5 submissions
Pay Rate: $.02 per word, maximum of 1600 words paid for per submission paid to writer's verifiable paypal account upon acceptance of finished work.

Additional details: Seeking author to write custom versions of the daelkyr half-blood for upcoming project. We are accepting 5 different submissions and will of course mutilate them into oblivion.

While symbionts are a minimum racial feature, all else is up to the author. The content should only be the racial stats and up to five alternate racial features.

Respond to: greymattergamesllc@gmail.com with your name, and racial submission. Subject line should be "DHB Race"
Respond by: August 4, 2017 11:59 P.M. CST.

Would you prefer submissions to include an external link or would you prefer the content to be in the text of the e-mail?

Are there other parameters authors need to adhere to? Do you want authors to use the Race Builder (PFRPG: ARG), is there a specific setting these are being written for (origins and lore seem to be an issue here), and do you want authors to reference the original source in any way (either to explain the half-blood aspect or to introduce the full-blooded versions)?


master_marshmallow wrote:

Would you prefer submissions to include an external link or would you prefer the content to be in the text of the e-mail?

Are there other parameters authors need to adhere to? Do you want authors to use the Race Builder (PFRPG: ARG), is there a specific setting these are being written for (origins and lore seem to be an issue here), and do you want authors to reference the original source in any way (either to explain the half-blood aspect or to introduce the full-blooded versions)?

Hey there Master Marshmallow! Thanks for the info request.

-We do not require use of the race builder as it's really only a guideline.
-There is a specific setting, but it's not public as of yet.
-And the referencing is not desired, but if it's included we won't take off on payment for accepted work. We recognize that without ample information about the world this will be for, writers are limited in their ability to craft for this submission, but we will work with authors whose work we have accepted to make necessary changes.


Hello all, thanks for the submissions and additional requests for info, but we have this one fulfilled! No more submissions for this entry are required. Look forward to reaching out to yall again!

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

DM-DR wrote:

I know I'm not exactly a publisher, but figured this would be the best place to post.

The DM Doctor looking for an Artist
Project Length: 1-2 Monsters (plus possible future projects)
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Additional details: Adding the finishing touches to a self-published adventure. I am looking to have one or more creature concept drawings professionally made (as I am a terrible artist). Though I am looking for a classic, old-school RPG sketch-style drawings, I am open to other concepts. There is the possibility of being my exclusive artist for future projects.
Respond by: June 9th.
Contact: dmdradventures@gmail.com (Links to galleries and portfolios appreciated but not required).

I would like to apologize for the major delay in this project. I will be getting back to all the submissions soon. Thank you to everyone that responded.


Donald Robinson wrote:
I would like to apologize for the major delay in this project. I will be getting back to all the submissions soon. Thank you to everyone that responded.

No problem at all.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Amora Game looking for authors/designers for our monthly Xeno File series.
Project Length: 3,000 words
Pay Rate: Crappy. $50 flat rate paid on accepted post-edited project. ($0.016 per word)
Additional details: Xeno File will be a monthly PDF designed to EXPAND upon Starfinder Roleplaying Game experience and produce material to be compatible with Starjammer.
Taking a salute to a penny dreadful and monthly pulp comics, Xeno Files will introduce races, organizations, adventure scenarios, and worlds to explore and incorporate into your Sci-Fi games for pocket change. Send us your pitch if you have an idea in mind.
Respond by: August 31 - ongoing (open) AmoraGame at google based mail system


Is there a specific length that you would like for the Xeno Files pitch? I have a few ideas but am not sure quite how long to make my pitch.


Usually a pitch can run from 1 sentence to 4 or 5. Whatever you feel you need to get your idea across.


Mike Myler imprint looking for Cartographers/Designers/Editors/Graphics Artists/Illustrators for OPERATION: NAZI SMASHER
Project Length: Varies (be as involved as you like)
Pay Rate: Nobody is being paid for or profiting from this and all proceeds go to charity.
Additional details: If this post doesn't meet thread requirements please delete it. Thank you.
Respond by: 9PM Monday August 14th

Looking for anyone interested in contributing to an adventure module set in the WW2 era of the Hypercorps 2099 timeline. Please e-mail me at mike.myler.adventures|at|gmail.com with your gmail account address.

Thanks!


MikeMyler wrote:

Mike Myler imprint looking for Cartographers/Designers/Editors/Graphics Artists/Illustrators for OPERATION: NAZI SMASHER

Project Length: Varies (be as involved as you like)
Pay Rate: Nobody is being paid for or profiting from this and all proceeds go to charity.
Additional details: If this post doesn't meet thread requirements please delete it. Thank you.
Respond by: 9PM Monday August 14th

Looking for anyone interested in contributing to an adventure module set in the WW2 era of the Hypercorps 2099 timeline. Please e-mail me at mike.myler.adventures|at|gmail.com with your gmail account address.

Thanks!

All roles and tasks have been assigned--the designer dugout is full on this one so I am closing it early. Thank you to everyone who responded!

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for 100 Side Quests
Project Length: Multiple 300 - 500 wrd Side Quests
Pay Rate: $0.01/word

Additional details: Zenith Games looking for 100 half-page side quests. These will be system neutral, and easy to adjust to a wide range of CRs.

Are you a good writer? This is an excellent chance to get published! I'll be accepting any number authors for this, depending on the quality of the pitch.

Pitch: One completed side quest of 300 - 500 words. Writing should be 100% fluff, 0% crunch, and system neutral. Glance over the Top 12 Tips for Writing Adventures for inspiration (though obviously you shouldn't try to include all that in a side-quest). Also send your credits and a writing sample/published product.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "100 Side Quests Pitch" is the proposed title of the product.

Respond by: September 17th

Shadow Lodge

Broken Zenith wrote:
Zenith Games is looking for Authors for 100 Side Quests

FYI, this should be classic fantasy, easy to fit into a standard Pathfinder game. I don't have any specific formatting in mind so write what works for you!

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 16

That helps. I was just about to ask about tone/content level.

Sovereign Court

5 people marked this as a favorite.

Rising Phoenix Games is looking for a line developer / writer / game designer to join our team and take our Starfinder line to the stars and beyond.

Responsibilities


  • Develop compelling Starfinder Roleplaying Game compatible supplements.
  • Maintain the high quality of our products, including adhering to house and industry style guides.
  • Help maintain a visible and accessible web presence, including blogging and interacting with interest groups on Facebook, Google+, and elsewhere.
  • Coordinating with play testers and the Rising Phoenix Games team.
  • Conduct market research (i.e.: play and read lots of Starfinder)

Requirements


  • A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the industry creating content for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
  • A passion for creating amazing content, writing well, designing accessible mechanics, and inspiring great journeys of the imagination in others.
  • A positive and self-driven attitude with the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
  • Excellent knowledge of the Starfinder Roleplaying Game. You should be actively running your own campaign.
  • Strong written and verbal communications skills. You habitually note spelling and grammar errors in anything you read, swearing to exact vengeance for all slights against the English language.

Bonuses


  • A stable day job and plenty of free time to write.
  • Available between 8:30 am and 3 pm, South African Standard Time.
  • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
  • Creative writing background.
  • Deep knowledge and passion for mecha related franchises.

Required Application Materials


  • Resume
  • Cover letter including your sci-fi related gaming experience.
  • A 1st level human Starfinder character. The character should be your closest approximation of a mecha crewman (do indicate what sort of role the character usually fills). Format the character as a stat block (no character sheets please).
  • All application material should be in .PDF format and include your name and email address.
  • Submit application material to contact@risingphoenixgames.com

Shadow Lodge

Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for 100 Side Quests

Project Length: Multiple 300 - 500 wrd Side Quests
Pay Rate: $0.01/word

Additional details: Zenith Games looking for 100 half-page side quests. These will be system neutral, and easy to adjust to a wide range of CRs.

Are you a good writer? This is an excellent chance to get published! I'll be accepting any number authors for this, depending on the quality of the pitch.

Pitch: One completed side quest of 300 - 500 words. Writing should be 100% fluff, 0% crunch, and system neutral. Glance over the Top 12 Tips for Writing Adventures for inspiration (though obviously you shouldn't try to include all that in a side-quest). Also send your credits and a writing sample/published product.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "100 Side Quests Pitch" is the proposed title of the product.

If anybody missed this and has a great idea, please send it in the next few days!


Broken Zenith wrote:
Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for 100 Side Quests

Project Length: Multiple 300 - 500 wrd Side Quests
Pay Rate: $0.01/word

Additional details: Zenith Games looking for 100 half-page side quests. These will be system neutral, and easy to adjust to a wide range of CRs.

Are you a good writer? This is an excellent chance to get published! I'll be accepting any number authors for this, depending on the quality of the pitch.

Pitch: One completed side quest of 300 - 500 words. Writing should be 100% fluff, 0% crunch, and system neutral. Glance over the Top 12 Tips for Writing Adventures for inspiration (though obviously you shouldn't try to include all that in a side-quest). Also send your credits and a writing sample/published product.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "100 Side Quests Pitch" is the proposed title of the product.

If anybody missed this and has a great idea, please send it in the next few days!

So I have some questions. Should I post here, PM you or use a site email?


Mark Hoover wrote:
Broken Zenith wrote:
Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for 100 Side Quests

Project Length: Multiple 300 - 500 wrd Side Quests
Pay Rate: $0.01/word

Additional details: Zenith Games looking for 100 half-page side quests. These will be system neutral, and easy to adjust to a wide range of CRs.

Are you a good writer? This is an excellent chance to get published! I'll be accepting any number authors for this, depending on the quality of the pitch.

Pitch: One completed side quest of 300 - 500 words. Writing should be 100% fluff, 0% crunch, and system neutral. Glance over the Top 12 Tips for Writing Adventures for inspiration (though obviously you shouldn't try to include all that in a side-quest). Also send your credits and a writing sample/published product.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "100 Side Quests Pitch" is the proposed title of the product.

If anybody missed this and has a great idea, please send it in the next few days!
So I have some questions. Should I post here, PM you or use a site email?

It's generally better to ask questions here in case any other freelancers think of the same things, saves the publishers time to answer questions once.

Shadow Lodge

Mark Hoover wrote:


So I have some questions. Should I post here, PM you or use a site email?

Either - site e-mail will probably get to me faster though.

The Exchange

3 people marked this as a favorite.

d20pfsrd.com Publishing is looking for authors for Hailing Frequencies.

Hailing Frequencies is/will be 1000-2000 word blog posts on http://articles.opengamingnetwork.com that focuses on sci-fi subjects, primarily for the Starjammer Rules (Pathfinder in Space) or StarFINDER RPG.

Project Length: Ongoing 1000 - 2000 word blog posts
Pay Rate: $0.01/word

Pitch: 100-200 words describing the intended post.

Respond to: jreyst@gmail.com with your name, any credits, and your pitch. Subject line should be "Hailing Frequencies Pitch".

Note: Blog posts are an entry to being published in actual for-sale products. Particularly popular, regular, or creative author posts will likely be offered ongoing writing work.


Captain Phoenix wrote:
Rising Phoenix Games is looking for a line developer / writer / game designer to join our team and take our Starfinder line to the stars and beyond...

Is this a paid position or are you looking for a regular contributor? If the 2nd, what are your rates like? If the 1st, I assume this is part time as a stable day job is a requirement.

Sovereign Court

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Wayward Rogues Publishing is looking for a Freelance Writer for a 5000 word adventure.

Pay Rate: $.015 cents/edited word USD. Paid to writers verifiable Paypal account upon acceptance of finished work.

Additional Details: The adventure will be for 11th level characters.

Note: Once selected you will be emailed additional details about the adventure.

Submission guidelines can be found here: SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 30, 2018, 11:59 PM.

If interested, respond to:Robertgresham@waywardrogues.com with a sample of your writing style and game design.


Broken Zenith wrote:

Zenith Games is looking for Authors for 100 Side Quests

Project Length: Multiple 300 - 500 wrd Side Quests
Pay Rate: $0.01/word

Additional details: Zenith Games looking for 100 half-page side quests. These will be system neutral, and easy to adjust to a wide range of CRs.

Are you a good writer? This is an excellent chance to get published! I'll be accepting any number authors for this, depending on the quality of the pitch.

Pitch: One completed side quest of 300 - 500 words. Writing should be 100% fluff, 0% crunch, and system neutral. Glance over the Top 12 Tips for Writing Adventures for inspiration (though obviously you shouldn't try to include all that in a side-quest). Also send your credits and a writing sample/published product.

Respond to: zenithgames.blog@gmail.com with your name, credits, and pitch. Subject line should be "100 Side Quests Pitch" is the proposed title of the product.

Respond by: September 17th

I know I'm not the only one still waiting for an answer, so I'll just ask: If our pitch has not been selected by Zenith Games, do we get an answer? I thought it would be the case, but several authors have told me they haven't been told anything yet.

451 to 500 of 537 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / Third-Party Publishers: Freelancer Open Call All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.