>>Blame *Cosmo* for ALL your problems here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

5,201 to 5,250 of 6,838 << first < prev | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I Blame Cosmo that Pazio still has not come out with a rogue/wizard hybrid class yet.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Kretzer wrote:
I Blame Cosmo that Pazio still has not come out with a rogue/wizard hybrid class yet.

I blame Cosmo for only being able to get so erect.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tels wrote:
I blame Cosmo for only being able to get so erect.

I blame Cosmo for RPGing wrong, apparently. Something something "rouge" wizard


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for adults with smartphones who show up at a Rougebox kiosk and spend 5 minutes browsing for a movie, only to walk away empty-handed. That's why they make the f!#+ing Rougebox app, so you can search/browse nearby kiosks, make a reservation, and then show up to pick up the film in less than 20 seconds. They have no excuse, as I can see them holding smartphones in their hands. Ugh. I would have told them about the app but...

I also blame the browser dude at the kiosk for leering at me. Seriously? You're predatory glaring at me, while rubbing your pregnant girlfriend's back as she stares at the screen?! C'mon, I got back in my car and waited for you to leave you were so creepy, and you still kept doing it?


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:

I blame Cosmo for adults with smartphones who show up at a Rougebox kiosk and spend 5 minutes browsing for a movie, only to walk away empty-handed. That's why they make the f@#~ing Rougebox app, so you can search/browse nearby kiosks, make a reservation, and then show up to pick up the film in less than 20 seconds. They have no excuse, as I can see them holding smartphones in their hands. Ugh. I would have told them about the app but...

I also blame the browser dude at the kiosk for leering at me. Seriously? You're predatory glaring at me, while rubbing your pregnant girlfriend's back as she stares at the screen?! C'mon, I got back in my car and waited for you to leave you were so creepy, and you still kept doing it?

Technically correct.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tels wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
I Blame Cosmo that Pazio still has not come out with a rogue/wizard hybrid class yet.
I blame Cosmo for only being able to get so erect.

I blame Cosmo for not getting this.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Kretzer wrote:
Tels wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
I Blame Cosmo that Pazio still has not come out with a rogue/wizard hybrid class yet.
I blame Cosmo for only being able to get so erect.
I blame Cosmo for not getting this.

There is a limit on how erect I can get and a rogue/wizard hybrid class puts me at my limit. I was blaming Cosmo for my limited mortal erectability.

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for my tax headaches this year... >_<


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for Katina putting that f$~$ing song back into my head. ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for Ambrosia being sekritly envious of Grace Slick's super '80s hair.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo that now I'm gonna have to self-trepan with the 1¼" paddle/spade drill bit.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
I blame Cosmo for my tax headaches this year... >_<

I Blame Cosmo that I am still waiting on my Fed. Tax Return Check.

Shadow Lodge

John Kretzer wrote:
Orthos wrote:
I blame Cosmo for my tax headaches this year... >_<
I Blame Cosmo that I am still waiting on my Fed. Tax Return Check.

At least you get a return... I owe about $2000 between Fed and State.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo for Vegas.

We just got here and my mom's already thrown away a couple hundred of dollars on slot machines.

G*#@#!n I hate this place.


Rysky wrote:

I Blame Cosmo for Vegas.

We just got here and my mom's already thrown away a couple hundred of dollars on slot machines.

G&#$!@n I hate this place.

"on" or "in"?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Nutcase Entertainment wrote:
Rysky wrote:

I Blame Cosmo for Vegas.

We just got here and my mom's already thrown away a couple hundred of dollars on slot machines.

G&#$!@n I hate this place.

"on" or "in"?

?

On.

Silver Crusade

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo for my mom's eating preferences.

No I did not fly to the other side of the f!+%ing country to eat at a damn Ihop.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo for the heat.

Seriously, who's genius idea was it to build this place in the middle of the f+!*ing desert?!?!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo I'm here till Saturday...


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I Blame Cosmo that I can't be there to watch Rysky suffer in Las Vegas, as it appears to be hilarious! :D


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Tammy hasn't stopped laughing. :-D

Silver Crusade

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I hate you both. And Cosmo.


Rysky wrote:
Nutcase Entertainment wrote:
Rysky wrote:

I Blame Cosmo for Vegas.

We just got here and my mom's already thrown away a couple hundred of dollars on slot machines.

G&#$!@n I hate this place.

"on" or "in"?

?

On.

I meant "on" (could be read as "at") the slot machines, or "in" them.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Nutcase Entertainment wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Nutcase Entertainment wrote:
Rysky wrote:

I Blame Cosmo for Vegas.

We just got here and my mom's already thrown away a couple hundred of dollars on slot machines.

G&#$!@n I hate this place.

"on" or "in"?

?

On.

I meant "on" (could be read as "at") the slot machines, or "in" them.

Yes?

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo for getting sunburnt.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo for being in the middle of he g*#+$#n desert.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo for going over my data plan in order to stay sane.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo that the only place here that has Mountain Dew is the buffet of the hotel we're staying at.

Do they even have it up in Seattle?

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo that sadly this will probably be the closest I ever get to Seattle...

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Dammit Cosmo, Prince too?


5 people marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for unhappy Succubus.

Unhappy Succubus means we all suffer.

Spoiler:

Deliciously


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Dammit Cosmo, Prince too?

.·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber
Rysky wrote:
Dammit Cosmo, Prince too?

Yeah, I went there.

:'(


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for the mapping site not saving my designed dungeon map. :(


The Fiend Fantastic wrote:
I blame Cosmo for the mapping site not saving my designed dungeon map. :(

Link to such a site?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Nutcase Entertainment wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Nutcase Entertainment wrote:
Rysky wrote:

I Blame Cosmo for Vegas.

We just got here and my mom's already thrown away a couple hundred of dollars on slot machines.

G&#$!@n I hate this place.

"on" or "in"?

?

On.

I meant "on" (could be read as "at") the slot machines, or "in" them.
Yes?

Literally throwing coins on/at the Slot Machines or put boxloads of coins in them.

I blame Cosmo I had to give this explanation.

I blame Cosmo that Risky didn't get the (probably bad) joke/pun.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I Blame Cosmo that today I forget to bring a Gatorade to work today...of course today being the hottest day of the week. :(


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I blame Cosmo for the fact that I may never find anything as funny as Rysky's suffering again.


Cole Deschain wrote:
I blame Cosmo for the fact that I may never find anything as funny as Rysky's suffering again.

I call it Karma for wishing the topic title was: >>Blame *RYSKY* for ALL your problems here<< instead of >>Blame *Cosmo* for ALL your problems here<<.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
Rysky wrote:

I Blame Cosmo for the heat.

Seriously, who's genius idea was it to build this place in the middle of the f@!$ing desert?!?!

Billy Wilkerson.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Kajehase wrote:
Rysky wrote:

I Blame Cosmo for the heat.

Seriously, who's genius idea was it to build this place in the middle of the f@!$ing desert?!?!

Billy Wilkerson.

F+!& him too.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo for him withholding pertinent, need to know information from me until it was too late.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

I Blame Cosmo that I was actually able to make this name fit.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I Blame Cosmo for scat-singing DM.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for:

  • 5 days of backaches, muscle spasms, and poor sleep while house & pet-sitting when I didn't want to for family I'm not particularly fond of right now
  • Mom falling and hurting herself last night while trying to protect the remaining cat from angry hungry a#+@!*@ raccoons
  • Dad telling Mom "Eh, don't worry, it's just a sprain at most", so she didn't go see a doctor
  • Me getting home at noon today and just out finding Mom fell and still in pain, so my sister and I had to take her to the ER on a Sunday afternoon
  • Spending nearly 7 hours at the ER while the staff very slowly do their jobs
  • Having to remind the staff three times that no, you really can't give Mom vicodin, oxycodone, or anything in that drug family because she is severely allergic to it... and you would f&%$ing know that already if you read her f%~$ing patient file
  • The ER doctor saying Mom needs a splint, but not writing up the type of splint or her pain medication, and then just going off to f%!*ing dinner
  • Spending a half-hour to find a 24 hour pharmacy still open because the rest are all closed because the ER was in no hurry
  • Spending almost 2 hours waiting for the f@*!ing pharmacy to fill a basic prescription for mild pain killers because the pharmacist is even slower than the ER staff
  • Spending almost 2 hours waiting for the f!#!ing pharmacy to fill a basic prescription for f$!*ing insulin for a 6yro kid who really can't f*+!ing wait 2 hours for insulin, never mind his overly-patient mom agonizing on whether her kid is going to have a serious medical issue right there in the store
Bonus blame points for: me barely mostly holding my s!#% together without any alprazolam to dull the anxiety-fueled near-panic attack marathon; my burning stomach full of nothing but acid; and the 1/2 hour (so far) of post-adrenaline shakes, muscles aches, and a bad headache.

However: Mom, except for one fractured bone in her hand, bruises, swelling, and a lot of pain, should be OK*, so I accept my unpleasantness as a welcome payment for her good prognosis.

* Whether Mom and Dad remain healthy after suffering through at least a week of my upcoming cooking remains to be determined.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
~crappy day~

Ugh. I blame Cosmo you're such a whiner.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

I blame Cosmo for me wanting to give Amby a big hug.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for the stomach problems causing me to miss work tonight.


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:

I blame Cosmo for:

  • 5 days of backaches, muscle spasms, and poor sleep while house & pet-sitting when I didn't want to for family I'm not particularly fond of right now
  • Mom falling and hurting herself last night while trying to protect the remaining cat from angry hungry a&*~+** raccoons
  • Dad telling Mom "Eh, don't worry, it's just a sprain at most", so she didn't go see a doctor
  • Me getting home at noon today and just out finding Mom fell and still in pain, so my sister and I had to take her to the ER on a Sunday afternoon
  • Spending nearly 7 hours at the ER while the staff very slowly do their jobs
  • Having to remind the staff three times that no, you really can't give Mom vicodin, oxycodone, or anything in that drug family because she is severely allergic to it... and you would f!&@ing know that already if you read her f$+@ing patient file
  • The ER doctor saying Mom needs a splint, but not writing up the type of splint or her pain medication, and then just going off to f@!%ing dinner
  • Spending a half-hour to find a 24 hour pharmacy still open because the rest are all closed because the ER was in no hurry
  • Spending almost 2 hours waiting for the f++*ing pharmacy to fill a basic prescription for mild pain killers because the pharmacist is even slower than the ER staff
  • Spending almost 2 hours waiting for the f@&$ing pharmacy to fill a basic prescription for f#%&ing insulin for a 6yro kid who really can't f!~*ing wait 2 hours for insulin, never mind his overly-patient mom agonizing on whether her kid is going to have a serious medical issue right there in the store
Bonus blame points for: me barely mostly holding my s+@! together without any alprazolam to dull the anxiety-fueled near-panic attack marathon; my burning stomach full of nothing but acid; and the 1/2 hour (so far) of post-adrenaline shakes, muscles aches, and a bad headache.

However: Mom, except for one fractured bone in her hand, bruises, swelling, and a lot of pain, should be OK*, so I accept my unpleasantness as a welcome payment for her good prognosis.

* Whether Mom and Dad remain healthy after suffering through at least a week of my upcoming cooking remains to be determined.

Where do you live again? Sounds awfully like the province of Quebec.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I blame cosmo for Amby having real problems while I just came here to b*!&~ about my mom being stupid.

5,201 to 5,250 of 6,838 << first < prev | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Blame *Cosmo* for ALL your problems here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.