Pathfinder Adventure Path #26: The Sixfold Trial (Council of Thieves 2 of 6) (PFRPG)

****½ (based on 14 ratings)
Pathfinder Adventure Path #26: The Sixfold Trial (Council of Thieves 2 of 6) (PFRPG)

Add Print Edition $19.99 $10.00

Add PDF $13.99

Facebook Twitter Email

Chapter 2: "The Sixfold Trial"
by Richard Pett

The Play's the Thing

To banish the monstrous shadows that stalk Westcrown by night, the PCs go undercover, joining the city’s chaotic theatrical community in an elaborate plot to infiltrate the estate of the decadent lord-mayor. Yet theater life turns deadly when they become players in a spectacle no actor has ever survived. Can the PCs endure their debut performance in a city where an actor’s first big hit is often his last?

    This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Council of Thieves Adventure Path, and includes:
  • "The Sixfold Trial," a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 3rd-level characters, by Richard Pett
  • The Six Trials of Larazod, the complete and unabridged text of that infamously deadly play, by Nicolas Logue
  • An exploration of the faith of Iomedae the Inheritor, goddess of valor, by Sean K Reynolds
  • Pathfinder Varian Jeggare investigating death among the aristocracy in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Dave Gross
  • Six new monsters by Darrin Drader, David Eitelbach, Sean K Reynolds, and F. Wesley Schneider

A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game adventure for characters of 3rd to 5th level. The Council of Thieves Adventure Path is the first to take full advantage of the new Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules, and works with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.

Pathfinder Adventure Path is Paizo Publishing's monthly 96-page, perfect-bound, full-color softcover book printed on high-quality paper. It contains an in-depth Adventure Path scenario, stats for about a half-dozen new monsters, and several support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.

ISBN–13: 978-1-60125-196-1

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscription.

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 7 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO9026


See Also:

1 to 5 of 14 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

****½ (based on 14 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Just finsihed the play...

*****

...and had the time of our lives. The play really is much better read in character than as a dry read. Lots of fun was had by all.

This is not something for everyday play (or we'd all be acting buffs rather than role-players), but even the shy people at our table had lots of fun with this script! Hats off to Mr. Logue!


Memorable, Bizarre, Varied, Exciting - Instant Classic

*****

Easily one of the best AP scenarios. This books is unconventional, puts the players through strange situations, and is exactly the kind of thing I couldn't come up with in a home brew. A good model for any adventure: A quirky set of scenes and challenges that test the players in bizarre ways, followed by a hilarious set of NPC encounters and roleplaying opportunities, and finally a non-repetitive dungeon crawl in a weird, supernatural environment. Perfect balance of elements, lots of flavor. A+ all-around

Only downsides: The first third of the book is dangerous, and could kill players without them getting much say in the matter. Also, as with most of Council, tends to be a little railroad-y at times. If you and your players like the story and follow the cues, or you are adaptable as a GM, there shouldn't be any problems.


Interesting, but haven't I played this before?

***( )( )

Other than the play at the begining (which is for adults) the rest of the adventure reminded me alot of a WFRP adventure(not a direct copy mind you just very similar). If your looking for something with that dark cultist sorta feel it wont disapoint. Hopefuly this path will continue to get better.


Theatre of mixed reactions

****( )

In my time time of G Ming, my PC's have made numerous public appearances, but never once as performers. While I was still in the process of reading the module, I saw this adventure as an opportunity to introduce another type of challenge to my game. Truth be told, things did not go quite as cleanly as planned. Interactions with the script and rolls became sketchy, and the damage count kept rising much faster than anyone expected. Still, this did not tone down the genius behind this adventure, and even if things went awry at some points, the content of the adventure kept the PC's into finishing the play, along with creating a hatred for Chelish nobility. There are plenty of interesting role playing experiences, and if you have a group that exists for combat alone (we all know how annoying that can be) this is a chance to change things up a bit.


Mixed feelings – from epic to endurance test

***( )( )

Having now finished DMing the six fold trials I can tell you that it was a mixed experience. While the game went on quite well, I (and the players) did have disproval of the module planning.

The casting was much fun, and the limehouse had great potential for memorable fun times (had it not been for 7 rolls of 25 + on the bards behalf).

The trials are awesome and insane, not the encounters but the other ones! while a player carved his heart out in front of hundreds of nobles clapping their hands and enjoying the show was just bad luck, the trial in the belly of the beast was nasty for anyone wearing a heavy armor. The players had to resolve it trough a different solution than the one proposed by the adventure path. But other than that, this was a great and fun time. I’m sure this will be some of the most memorable things in my role-playing carrier.

After 8+ hours with two encounters the players and I needed to roll some dice for other things than skill checks, and here I will once again applaud the brilliance of the bastards of erebus, where they included side quests to be partaken at any point during the adventure. Had we went straight to the party without doing a little side quest on first we would not have been able to enjoy the 4+ hours we spent on the cornucopia.

The final dungeon like quest was far too long and we had to spend more than 14 hours of playing to get through to the other side. There was a few memorable encounters such as the boss and the agent, but the other 10+ encounters had little flavor. My players where extremely affected by stat drain, something that had a ruining effect on their fun. One thing is a few drains, but everyone had and str and con damage, something that resulted in 2 player Casualties.

A good start, with too few encounters, and a bad end with far too many random encounters, which weakened the party far too much for them to enjoy it.


1 to 5 of 14 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
1 to 50 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

Why's the cover say it's by Michael Kortes?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

yoda8myhead wrote:
Why's the cover say it's by Michael Kortes?

Because the cover's not the final cover yet, and because that's an error on the cover we'll eventually fix.

This adventure is by Richard Pett. The next in the series, "What Lies in Dust," is written by Michael Kortes.

EDIT: We'll have a corrected cover up very soon.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

James Jacobs wrote:
yoda8myhead wrote:
Why's the cover say it's by Michael Kortes?

Because the cover's not the final cover yet, and because that's an error on the cover we'll eventually fix.

This adventure is by Richard Pett. The next in the series, "What Lies in Dust," is written by Michael Kortes.

EDIT: We'll have a corrected cover up very soon.

Soon has come. If you still see Kortes, clear your browser's image cache.


Looking forward to seeing what Nick Logue has in store for us. I think it's FANTASTIC! that Paizo is having him write an article for the game within his area of specialty and expertise.

Sovereign Court

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
lojakz wrote:
Looking forward to seeing what Nick Logue has in store for us. I think it's FANTASTIC! that Paizo is having him write an article for the game within his area of specialty and expertise.

Not to put a negative spin on things, but actually I am not excited about seeing his name on it. Nick's Sinister Adventures has been a disaster - I don't mind all the delays but it is not cool how amazingly silent he is.


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

Agreed!

lojakz wrote:
Looking forward to seeing what Nick Logue has in store for us. I think it's FANTASTIC! that Paizo is having him write an article for the game within his area of specialty and expertise.

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

DitheringFool wrote:
lojakz wrote:
Looking forward to seeing what Nick Logue has in store for us. I think it's FANTASTIC! that Paizo is having him write an article for the game within his area of specialty and expertise.
Not to put a negative spin on things, but actually I am not excited about seeing his name on it. Nick's Sinister Adventures has been a disaster - I don't mind all the delays but it is not cool how amazingly silent he is.

One must remember that Nick started the company before some major life changes hit him last September or so. He got his real-world dream job, and I'm sure his priority is to make sure that he devotes as much time to that as he needs. Sinister was started and the books were announced when he was in a very different professional place.

I agree with lojakz that this synergy between his professional expertise and passion and his rpg work is something I'm really looking forward to. I have hopes it will be both new and original, as well as evocative of the classic opera scene in Final Fantasy III/VI, which is still my favorite theater-based fantasy adventure of all time.

Sovereign Court

The idea of having the PCs join the cast of a play has me tickled.

One of my players is going to ADORE this adventure.


I picture the A-Team with mustaches pretending to be waiters getting into the party.

Contributor

I think you'll have fun with this one, I'm rather pleased with it:)

Rich

Contributor

DitheringFool wrote:
lojakz wrote:
Looking forward to seeing what Nick Logue has in store for us. I think it's FANTASTIC! that Paizo is having him write an article for the game within his area of specialty and expertise.
Not to put a negative spin on things, but actually I am not excited about seeing his name on it. Nick's Sinister Adventures has been a disaster - I don't mind all the delays but it is not cool how amazingly silent he is.

Sorry Dithering! I'm going to do my very best to get everything back on track (and become my usually over-responsive hyper-yerba-mate-infused self) over the summer break.

Contributor

Richard Pett wrote:

I think you'll have fun with this one, I'm rather pleased with it:)

Rich

Let's not lie, Rich. As usual you have served up over-pretentious servile trash. Thank god my tiny article is in there with it to shine some much needed radiance on a quagmire of bad grammar, lack-luster encounters, and what I can only imagine are tea-stains Wes took for garbled text and did his best to make sense of.

Phew...that felt good. Haven't c@~!+&&&@ed Pett on the boards in AGES! I feel like my old self again!

::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

Sovereign Court

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Nicolas Logue wrote:
DitheringFool wrote:
lojakz wrote:
Looking forward to seeing what Nick Logue has in store for us. I think it's FANTASTIC! that Paizo is having him write an article for the game within his area of specialty and expertise.
Not to put a negative spin on things, but actually I am not excited about seeing his name on it. Nick's Sinister Adventures has been a disaster - I don't mind all the delays but it is not cool how amazingly silent he is.
Sorry Dithering! I'm going to do my very best to get everything back on track (and become my usually over-responsive hyper-yerba-mate-infused self) over the summer break.

Eh, no worries - that was months ago...I'm over it! Sorry if that was a bit negative. Glad to hear you're alive and kicking.


Nicolas Logue wrote:


Phew...that felt good. Haven't c~~~~%~@#ed Pett on the boards in AGES! I feel like my old self again!

::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

Good to see you Nick.

Good to see your ah.. particular 'zeal' is undiminished.

(Aaw f--ck it really just had to come up with some pretense to replying to your post so that it can't be edited as easily later on.

I'm mildly curious to see if E.M. is going to show up admonishing bloody-semen-groin-biting by Paizo Employees and Affiliates on the Messageboard.

But hey- it is awesome to see you on the boards!)


Logue's back! Woohoo!

Anyway, this seems like the most interesting adventure I've seen in a while. If I wasn't going to somehow get into a pbp of this, this would definitely be the first adventure I would actually buy.


Nicolas Logue wrote:
Richard Pett wrote:

I think you'll have fun with this one, I'm rather pleased with it:)

Rich

Let's not lie, Rich. As usual you have served up over-pretentious servile trash. Thank god my tiny article is in there with it to shine some much needed radiance on a quagmire of bad grammar, lack-luster encounters, and what I can only imagine are tea-stains Wes took for garbled text and did his best to make sense of.

Phew...that felt good. Haven't c!~~%%~~%ed Pett on the boards in AGES! I feel like my old self again!

::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

So, now that you and Pett are within a train ride (or car ride) of each other, do you meet occasionally to insult each other person? If so, who most frequently wins these frothing battle of wits?

Contributor

lojakz wrote:
Nicolas Logue wrote:
Richard Pett wrote:

I think you'll have fun with this one, I'm rather pleased with it:)

Rich

Let's not lie, Rich. As usual you have served up over-pretentious servile trash. Thank god my tiny article is in there with it to shine some much needed radiance on a quagmire of bad grammar, lack-luster encounters, and what I can only imagine are tea-stains Wes took for garbled text and did his best to make sense of.

Phew...that felt good. Haven't c!~~%%~~%ed Pett on the boards in AGES! I feel like my old self again!

::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

So, now that you and Pett are within a train ride (or car ride) of each other, do you meet occasionally to insult each other person? If so, who most frequently wins these frothing battle of wits?

Never go near the creep.


Nicolas Logue wrote:


::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

Can I have your man-babies? Or would the searing fires of your seed turn me to a cinder in seconds? Because I like my body as much as the next guy (ok, more than a very lonely thirteen year old with a new hobby) but I'm not sure I'd like it extra crispy.

*sigh* It's a conundrum.

Dark Archive

Nicolas Logue wrote:
Richard Pett wrote:

I think you'll have fun with this one, I'm rather pleased with it:)

Rich

Let's not lie, Rich. As usual you have served up over-pretentious servile trash. Thank god my tiny article is in there with it to shine some much needed radiance on a quagmire of bad grammar, lack-luster encounters, and what I can only imagine are tea-stains Wes took for garbled text and did his best to make sense of.

Phew...that felt good. Haven't c*@!%%%&~ed Pett on the boards in AGES! I feel like my old self again!

::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

Pett has groin? And *blood* in his "veins"? :O

Contributor

Richard Pett wrote:
lojakz wrote:
Nicolas Logue wrote:
Richard Pett wrote:

I think you'll have fun with this one, I'm rather pleased with it:)

Rich

Let's not lie, Rich. As usual you have served up over-pretentious servile trash. Thank god my tiny article is in there with it to shine some much needed radiance on a quagmire of bad grammar, lack-luster encounters, and what I can only imagine are tea-stains Wes took for garbled text and did his best to make sense of.

Phew...that felt good. Haven't c!~~%%~~%ed Pett on the boards in AGES! I feel like my old self again!

::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

So, now that you and Pett are within a train ride (or car ride) of each other, do you meet occasionally to insult each other person? If so, who most frequently wins these frothing battle of wits?
Never go near the creep.

Dude calls me every Sunday...stalker-like. :-)

Contributor

Watcher wrote:
Nicolas Logue wrote:


Phew...that felt good. Haven't c~~~~%~@#ed Pett on the boards in AGES! I feel like my old self again!

::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

Good to see you Nick.

Good to see your ah.. particular 'zeal' is undiminished.

(Aaw f--ck it really just had to come up with some pretense to replying to your post so that it can't be edited as easily later on.

I'm mildly curious to see if E.M. is going to show up admonishing bloody-semen-groin-biting by Paizo Employees and Affiliates on the Messageboard.

But hey- it is awesome to see you on the boards!)

Good to see you too, Watcher! Good to be slowly getting back on my feet after my first year on the day-job. One more month and then I am FREE! Writing mayhem will then commence. I NEED IT!

Contributor

Nicolas Logue wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Nicolas Logue wrote:


Phew...that felt good. Haven't c~~~~%~@#ed Pett on the boards in AGES! I feel like my old self again!

::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

Good to see you Nick.

Good to see your ah.. particular 'zeal' is undiminished.

(Aaw f--ck it really just had to come up with some pretense to replying to your post so that it can't be edited as easily later on.

I'm mildly curious to see if E.M. is going to show up admonishing bloody-semen-groin-biting by Paizo Employees and Affiliates on the Messageboard.

But hey- it is awesome to see you on the boards!)

Good to see you too, Watcher! Good to be slowly getting back on my feet after my first year on the day-job. One more month and then I am FREE! Writing mayhem will then commence. I NEED IT!

Don't count on it, the Dean of your college and I have reached an understanding...

Dark Archive

I can't wait for this. Cheliax, Hellknights, and crumbling Westcrown are all elements of Golarion that intrigue me. To have another Pett adventure centered around real role playing, like the Prince of Redhand was, in this kind of setting is exciting. Zeech's feast was one of the highlights of my recently completed AOW campaign. I used some recipes found here on the Paizo messageboards and put on a real dinner party feast. It was great gaming fun, primarily because it was such a different kind of adventure. I hope the Sixfold Trial can replicate that kind of memorable role playing experience. I think I've just found the next Paizo AP I want to run...

TtO

Contributor

TorctheOrc wrote:

I can't wait for this. Cheliax, Hellknights, and crumbling Westcrown are all elements of Golarion that intrigue me. To have another Pett adventure centered around real role playing, like the Prince of Redhand was, in this kind of setting is exciting. Zeech's feast was one of the highlights of my recently completed AOW campaign. I used some recipes found here on the Paizo messageboards and put on a real dinner party feast. It was great gaming fun, primarily because it was such a different kind of adventure. I hope the Sixfold Trial can replicate that kind of memorable role playing experience. I think I've just found the next Paizo AP I want to run...

TtO

The challenge with writing this adventure was to tip the hat to prince of redhand without it being a repeat experience, only time will tell if I've got the right feel but I'm hoping the experience echoes redhand in a pleasantly twisted way.

Certainly there are plenty of elements in the adventure that will allow some very serious roleplay, the least of which is the play logue has written a part of. I think there may be some fun and games around tables come the autumn (QE).

Rich

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
TorctheOrc wrote:
To have another Pett adventure centered around real role playing, like the Prince of Redhand was, in this kind of setting is exciting.

Where was this from?


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules, Tales Subscriber
Callous Jack wrote:
TorctheOrc wrote:
To have another Pett adventure centered around real role playing, like the Prince of Redhand was, in this kind of setting is exciting.
Where was this from?

From the "Age of Worms" adventure path in Dungeon #131.

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

After getting the detailed plot overview of the whole Council of Thieves AP this weekend from James and Wes, I have to say this one sounds like the most fun/interesting of the six. Is it September yet?

Sovereign Court

yoda8myhead wrote:
After getting the detailed plot overview of the whole Council of Thieves AP this weekend from James and Wes, I have to say this one sounds like the most fun/interesting of the six. Is it September yet?

You wouldn't happen to know anyone who has this recorded, or perhaps committed to memory and wiling to type it up?


Nicolas Logue wrote:
Richard Pett wrote:
lojakz wrote:
Nicolas Logue wrote:
Richard Pett wrote:

I think you'll have fun with this one, I'm rather pleased with it:)

Rich

Let's not lie, Rich. As usual you have served up over-pretentious servile trash. Thank god my tiny article is in there with it to shine some much needed radiance on a quagmire of bad grammar, lack-luster encounters, and what I can only imagine are tea-stains Wes took for garbled text and did his best to make sense of.

Phew...that felt good. Haven't c!~~%%~~%ed Pett on the boards in AGES! I feel like my old self again!

::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

So, now that you and Pett are within a train ride (or car ride) of each other, do you meet occasionally to insult each other person? If so, who most frequently wins these frothing battle of wits?
Never go near the creep.
Dude calls me every Sunday...stalker-like. :-)

Hmmm... I don't know who to believe here. It's actually possible that both of you are right. I mean, he doesn't have to go anywhere near you to call does he?

Contributor

I think the word Nick is looking for is 'summoned':)

Contributor

He always struggles for words...

Contributor

#2 was reprinted Logue - #2 not #3.

#2...

#2 is therefore the winner by 2 falls and a knockout.

Huzzah and up Princess Anne.

Contributor

Richard Pett wrote:
Nicolas Logue wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Nicolas Logue wrote:


Phew...that felt good. Haven't c~~~~%~@#ed Pett on the boards in AGES! I feel like my old self again!

::Bites into Pett's groin and savors the warm-n-salty taste of blood and semen::

Good to see you Nick.

Good to see your ah.. particular 'zeal' is undiminished.

(Aaw f--ck it really just had to come up with some pretense to replying to your post so that it can't be edited as easily later on.

I'm mildly curious to see if E.M. is going to show up admonishing bloody-semen-groin-biting by Paizo Employees and Affiliates on the Messageboard.

But hey- it is awesome to see you on the boards!)

Good to see you too, Watcher! Good to be slowly getting back on my feet after my first year on the day-job. One more month and then I am FREE! Writing mayhem will then commence. I NEED IT!
Don't count on it, the Dean of your college and I have reached an understanding...

Ha! I was wondering why the work kept piling up... :-(

Dark Archive

Nicolas Logue wrote:
Ha! I was wondering why the work kept piling up... :-(

It lives! *pokes Nike with a stick to be sure it is alive*

Liberty's Edge

IS this the final cover art work?

Only reason I am asking is issue one is a different color from the other five.

Nothing major but I like uniformity I guess.

Sean

RPG Subscriber and picking up a second (or first in hands) at Gencon....yes!!!!

Liberty's Edge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
If you still see Kortes, clear your browser's image cache.

How do I do this with Firefox?

edit: press and hol SHIFT, hit Reload! Done...

Paizo Employee Creative Director

thenorthman wrote:

IS this the final cover art work?

Only reason I am asking is issue one is a different color from the other five.

Nothing major but I like uniformity I guess.

Sean

RPG Subscriber and picking up a second (or first in hands) at Gencon....yes!!!!

This is not the final cover artwork, nope.

Liberty's Edge

James Jacobs wrote:
thenorthman wrote:

IS this the final cover art work?

Only reason I am asking is issue one is a different color from the other five.

Nothing major but I like uniformity I guess.

Sean

RPG Subscriber and picking up a second (or first in hands) at Gencon....yes!!!!

This is not the final cover artwork, nope.

Thanks!


Well, I just reupped my Pathfinder AP subscription, in no small part thanks to the description of this module. The whole idea of the play sounds so fantastic that I just had to see what it was all about.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

I've updated the cover and description to match the finished product. If the fat lady hasn't sung for you, clear your browser's image cache.

Dark Archive

Vic Wertz wrote:
I've updated the cover and description to match the finished product. If the fat lady hasn't sung for you, clear your browser's image cache.

Yeah um thats some cover. She is getting pretty close to being as round as she is tall.

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

Vic Wertz wrote:
I've updated the cover and description to match the finished product. If the fat lady hasn't sung for you, clear your browser's image cache.

You're on a roll today, Vic! With the mass of books coming out next month, I assume you aren't done yet, either, are you?

Scarab Sages

Yeah, do we have to fight her, cuz what's the damage for rolling downhill...and does she have a higher CMB versus bullrush, also if you trip her does everyone in a 20' radius have to roll a balance check?

Dark Archive

Dark_Mistress wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
I've updated the cover and description to match the finished product. If the fat lady hasn't sung for you, clear your browser's image cache.
Yeah um thats some cover. She is getting pretty close to being as round as she is tall.

Looks like a truly... er, unique choice for a BBEG (although nothing less than I expected of mr. Pett) -- the fiendish, dreaded Chelaxian Fat Lady! ;P

Liberty's Edge

It's all more cushion for the pushin' as they say ...

It's a pretty cool cover art I think. Looking forward to seeing who this lady is. She looks hamster ebil.

Contributor

Perfect:)


Ahh, the fat lady (on the cover) whom I presume the PCs have to stop from singing? ;)

Edit:
Or perhaps they need her to do so, to bring the show to a successful end....


Ah, the Chelaxian Opera! *wipes away a tear*


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Wow... wow, cover. It's finally happened. But shouldn't this have been 6 of 6, not the second volume?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Wow... wow, cover. It's finally happened. But shouldn't this have been 6 of 6, not the second volume?

In Cheliax, the fat lady doesn't sing at the end. She sings all the time, especially when your PCs are being menaced and harmed by monsters for the public's entertainment!

Anyway, when I promised more cheesecake than ever with this cover, I was obviously talking about the cheesecake INSIDE the cover character.

1 to 50 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Adventure Path #26: The Sixfold Trial (Council of Thieves 2 of 6) (PFRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.