Brvheart's Skull&Shackles

Game Master brvheart

Become a pirate and plunder the Shackles and maybe one day challenge the Pirate King himself for leadership!


The Shackles


151 to 200 of 1,244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male CG Halfling Martial Artist 3 | Init +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +2 | HP 19 | AC 18; T 18; FF 13 | CMB 3 | CMD +18 | Fort +5; Ref +8; Will +6 | Speed: 30 ft | Stunning Fist DC 14 Fort (3/day) |

"Yeah, you run!" Nuts shouts at the bullying pirates as they scatter about the ship. "Don't worry. I'll remember your faces. You should too, next time they become mush!"

He turns back the newcomers. "Only so many places they can hide on this floating tragedy." he shrugs.

After the morning's adrenaline spike, Nuts spends his day performing his duties to the best of his ability. A little full body training, and an exercise in focus again. He doesn't mind and keeps doing his thing.

Job:
Mainsail Duties: Tough work raising and lowering the mainsail, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Strength check. The PC must also make a DC 10 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.

Rolls:

Work Dilligently
Prof Sailor DC 5: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Constitution DC 10: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Strength DC 10: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 1 + 4 = 24


M Goblin Rogue3HP 22/22,Init+4,F3R7W3Per8AC17T15FF13

Work: Catch turtles
Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Manny manages to get enough of the turtles and hauls them back ti the kitchen. He also hides Kroop's rum in the goat pen so he doesn't leave Manny with all the work. Manny then rummaged around the kitchen again.
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

What exactly is Manny looking for? It is a kitchen so there are all sorts of knives including a masterwork dagger being used as a butcher’s
knife.


Female Sea Elf Blood Arcanist Savant 2; AC 15 (18 w/mage armor), HP 19, Init + 3; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Atk melee +4, ranged +4. concentration +8, Skills Acro +4, Climb +1 (+9), Perc + 1, Prof (sailor) +12, SoH +4, Sp.craft +9 (+11), Swim +14

Dex: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 4 = 12

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 4 = 11

Survival: 1d20 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (6) - 1 + 4 = 9

I work diligently all day on my daily task, rat catching all over under decks


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

A busy swab is a tired swab, and tired swabs don’t pick fights with each other. Each PC can normally take two ship actions each day, one during the day and one at night. A PC can also attempt to take up to two additional ship actions during the middle watch in the dead of night (any nighttime ship action marked with an asterisk), but to do so the PC must make a successful Constitution check (DC 10, +4 per extra ship action taken) or be fatigued for the next day.

After turtle soup for dinner and rum rations, your evening is your own.

Nighttime Ship Actions
Sleep: Go to bed early and sleep through the night
(automatically recover from fatigue)
Gamble: Play or gamble on a game of chance or pirate
entertainment (see page 67)
Entertain: Make one Perform check to entertain the crew
(see page 67)
Influence*: Attempt to influence a single NPC
Sneak*: Take time exploring one area of the ship. The PC
can take 20 on a single Perception check or other skill
check, but must make a check to avoid being discovered
(see below).
Steal*: Attempt to open a locked door or locker. The PC
must make a check to avoid being discovered (see below).


Female Human Swashbuckler (Rondelero) 3 | hp 20 22/29 NL (0) | AC (gear) 19, t 15, ff 14 | CMD 18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +6 | Perc +7 | Panache 3/3 | Conditions: none

Capricia again calls it an early night.

Nighttime Action: SLEEP. I've gotta start rolling better on her Constitution checks!


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist]/2/Fighter 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 14 | touch 12 | flat 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +10 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 6 rounds/day)

Laroisael’s plan was to talk to Gibbs again, but after this rough day, she immediately goes to her hammock and dreams of Thassilon ruins.


M Goblin Rogue3HP 22/22,Init+4,F3R7W3Per8AC17T15FF13

So Kroops, who is who on this boat? Ya think anyone be good to chat up?


"You might try talking with Cut-Throat Grok. She is the quartermaster on board."

Kroop's mates get a +2 to interact with Cut-Throat Grok. Grok is in charge of all provisions including the party's gear.


M Goblin Rogue3HP 22/22,Init+4,F3R7W3Per8AC17T15FF13

Manny zooms over to Nuts. Yo! we should talk to Cut Throat Grok, she is quartermaster and has our gear.


"Ya might try giving her some of this brandy she likes.

This will give a +4 bonus on all checks made to influence her.


Male CG Halfling Martial Artist 3 | Init +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +2 | HP 19 | AC 18; T 18; FF 13 | CMB 3 | CMD +18 | Fort +5; Ref +8; Will +6 | Speed: 30 ft | Stunning Fist DC 14 Fort (3/day) |

After a long day spent on the ropes, Nuts is happy to finally retreat back to his hammock... Or whatever free space he can find to sleep. As he lies down, and closes his eyes, the waves breaking against the hull, the occasional creaking, and gentle swaying of the boat lulls him into a calm stupor until...

He opens his eyes to see a grin of razor-sharp teeth smiling at him, and a goblinoid poking him with what seems to be a turtle bone.

Nuts instinctively twitches, upsets the balance of the hammock he was on, and falls down to the floor with a thud. He stands up, trying to massage the hurt shoulder to get more blood flowing into it.

"Hey..." Aki waves at his nighttime visitor. "Uh, okay. Sure. Do you need anything from her, or just want a little chit-chat? I mean I'm not even sure what I had when I was dragged here." he shrugs. "But yeah, if you need a wingman, or something..." he looks at the grinning goblin and his teeth again. "Yeah. You do. Lead the way."


M Goblin Rogue3HP 22/22,Init+4,F3R7W3Per8AC17T15FF13

Manny holds up the bottle of brandy. Kr0op says she likes this brandy. We liquer her up and we can mebee get our gear back and stuff. Manny zooms away and hops at the door for Nuts before heading over to find Grok.

Heya! Heya! Grokkie! Kroop found this inna box, said that you might want it, favorite. Me Manny!

Diplomacy,Brandy,kroop bonus: 1d20 - 1 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (11) - 1 + 2 + 4 = 16


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Grok can be found on deck after hours drinking and gambling. "What do you little ones want?" After Manny shows her the bottle, Now that will wet the whistle. Join me in a drink or two."

Manny and Ari have managed to influence Grok to friendly in her attitude towards them. She has invited them to visit the stores sometime after hours were they can discuss the loan of their wares.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

The group has had a great deal of success today. Firstly beating off, literally, an attack by Pluggs goons. Then in the evening, Manny and Ari manage to make Grok a friend. I call that a good day. This gets the party a Story Award of 80 XP each. For defeating the four hostile pirates, each of you get an additional 160 XP. Additional awards can be obtained by partaking in the evening activities.

Day Three Job Duties:

Jobs rolls for the day
Manny's galley roll: 1d6 ⇒ 6
nuts' rigger roll: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Capricia's Swab roll: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Emerald's Swab roll: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Laroisael's Swab roll: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Manny gets to show off. Special Occasion: Captain Harrigan is celebrating something today, and wants one of the ship’s pigs butchered and cooked for dinner. The PC must make a DC 10 Profession (cook) or Survival check to slaughter the animal, then help Kroop to clean, cut, and prepare the carcass. If Kroop is sober, no additional check is required. If Kroop is drunk, this requires a DC 15 Profession (cook) or Intelligence check.

Ari
Rigging Repair: The ship’s rigging frequently gets damaged and must be repaired, requiring DC 10 Climb checks to reach the rigging 30 feet up, followed by a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check.

Capricia
Swab the Decks: Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones, requiring a DC 10 Strength or
Constitution check. Failing either check results in the PC being fatigued at the end of the shift.

Emerald
Man the Bilges: Vile and sweaty work cleaning out the bilges (area A11), requiring a DC 12 Strength check. The PC must also make a DC 10 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.

Laroisael

Hauling Rope and Knot Work: Tying and untying knots in the ship’s ropes and moving heavy coils of rope from one part of the ship to another, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Strength check. The PC
must also make a DC 10 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.

And as usual
Daytime Ship Actions
Work Diligently: Gain a +4 bonus on any one check for a
job’s daily task
Influence: Make normal checks for a job’s daily task and
attempt to influence a single NPC
Sneak: Make normal checks for a job’s daily task and
briefly explore one area of the ship (the PC can make a
single Perception check or other skill check with no chance
of detection)
Shop: Take a –2 penalty on all checks for a job’s daily task
and visit the quartermaster’s store (area A9)
Shirk: Take a –2 penalty on all checks for a job’s daily task
and take time exploring one area of the ship. The PC can
take 10 on a single Perception check or other skill check, but
must make a check to avoid being discovered (see below).


M Goblin Rogue3HP 22/22,Init+4,F3R7W3Per8AC17T15FF13

Manny jumps down to the kitchen when he is told to cook a pig and
gets dressed for the occasion

Piggies! time for dinna! Sooweee!

He then gets cookeen on pigs and all the vittles!

cook, mw kitchen: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist]/2/Fighter 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 14 | touch 12 | flat 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +10 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 6 rounds/day)

Rope But No Lamp Oil or Bombs: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Constitution Save: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Making a Friend Out of Gibbs: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Laroisael seems to fumble quite a bit trying to make a friend out of Gibbs while also doing rope work. Surprisingly she’s not all that tired today.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Laroisael wrote:

[dice=Rope But No Lamp Oil or Bombs]1d20 + 5

[dice=Constitution Save]1d20
[dice=Making a Friend Out of Gibbs]1d20 + 9

Laroisael seems to fumble quite a bit trying to make a friend out of Gibbs while also doing rope work. Surprisingly she’s not all that tired today.

Retry on the Str check?


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist]/2/Fighter 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 14 | touch 12 | flat 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +10 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 6 rounds/day)
brvheart wrote:
Retry on the Str check?

That was my Profession (sailor) check but if you want me to reroll in general I can


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

yes


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist]/2/Fighter 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 14 | touch 12 | flat 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +10 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 6 rounds/day)

second profession (sailor) roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

slightly better lol


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Good enough to do your daily duties. This is important cus at this point Scourge and Plugg will start using their cats on crew that do not accomplish their tasks. Once everyone has shown they can consistently perform daily duties, I will allow taking 10. I only allow this under circumstances where it makes sense. Once your crew can perfrom their tasks I don't see a need of continuing to roll a DC 10. Hopefully you will be there in another couple of days. This should allow more time for trying to influence people and other activities, especially in the evening. About every other day from now on some other encounter or activity will happen so as to break up the monitiny of just doing daily tasks.


Female Human Swashbuckler (Rondelero) 3 | hp 20 22/29 NL (0) | AC (gear) 19, t 15, ff 14 | CMD 18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +6 | Perc +7 | Panache 3/3 | Conditions: none

Capricia spends her day pushing the holystone across the deck. Her body seems to have finally adjusted to the daily manual labor, for she performs her task admirably. When she has some free time and isn't being closely monitored, she again tries to strike up a friendly conversation with Jack Scrimshaw.

Capricia the Pirate Strength Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Capricia the Pirate Diplomacy Check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Daytime Action: INFLUENCE (Jack Scrimshaw).


M Goblin Rogue3HP 22/22,Init+4,F3R7W3Per8AC17T15FF13

When Manny gets a chance, he will zoom past their team and see if any need a MW dagger.


Female Sea Elf Blood Arcanist Savant 2; AC 15 (18 w/mage armor), HP 19, Init + 3; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Atk melee +4, ranged +4. concentration +8, Skills Acro +4, Climb +1 (+9), Perc + 1, Prof (sailor) +12, SoH +4, Sp.craft +9 (+11), Swim +14

Work diligently

strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

constitution: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

A number of discarded crates and boxes packed with straw lie in the bilges, among which can be found a suit of leather armor, three heavy maces, and 12 sp.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Harak's Swab roll: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Passing messages to the crew and officers
of the Wormwood in all parts of the ship except
officers’ cabins (areas A4 and A5), requiring a DC 10
Acrobatics check and DC 10 Constitution check.
Failing the Constitution check results in the PC being
fatigued at the end of the shift. A PC with the Run feat
automatically succeeds at this task

con check Harak: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Those without profession (sailor) still need to make DC 5 Fort saves.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Nighttime Ship Actions
Sleep: Go to bed early and sleep through the night
(automatically recover from fatigue)
Gamble: Play or gamble on a game of chance or pirate
entertainment (see page 67)
Entertain: Make one Perform check to entertain the crew
(see page 67)
Influence*: Attempt to influence a single NPC
Sneak*: Take time exploring one area of the ship. The PC
can take 20 on a single Perception check or other skill
check, but must make a check to avoid being discovered
(see below).
Steal*: Attempt to open a locked door or locker. The PC
must make a check to avoid being discovered (see below).


Female Sea Elf Blood Arcanist Savant 2; AC 15 (18 w/mage armor), HP 19, Init + 3; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Atk melee +4, ranged +4. concentration +8, Skills Acro +4, Climb +1 (+9), Perc + 1, Prof (sailor) +12, SoH +4, Sp.craft +9 (+11), Swim +14

Stories of the deep, strange fish and ocean I have seen in my 124 years of life, swimming the ocean blue and diving for pearls as I focus my story on barefoot dripping for influence and entertainment value, diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Perform Story Teller: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


Female Sea Elf Blood Arcanist Savant 2; AC 15 (18 w/mage armor), HP 19, Init + 3; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Atk melee +4, ranged +4. concentration +8, Skills Acro +4, Climb +1 (+9), Perc + 1, Prof (sailor) +12, SoH +4, Sp.craft +9 (+11), Swim +14

Spellcraft and detect magic: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


M Goblin Rogue3HP 22/22,Init+4,F3R7W3Per8AC17T15FF13

Delta sound like pig fart. we can go to Grok and get our stuff back maybe! Manny runs around the bunk room and will head off to see Grok.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Emerald Delta Waters wrote:
[dice=Perform]1d20 + 2

While it was not enough to change her attitude, Barefoot Samms Toppin and a few gathered around her were bemused by your stories. (Earn 100 XP award. The 11 you originally rolled was good enough for the DC 10. The diplomacy check, however was DC 15)


Female Human Swashbuckler (Rondelero) 3 | hp 20 22/29 NL (0) | AC (gear) 19, t 15, ff 14 | CMD 18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +6 | Perc +7 | Panache 3/3 | Conditions: none

Capricia gives up (at least temporarily) on trying to befriend Jack Scrimshaw; she turns her attention toward the more brash and outgoing Tilly Brackett.

Capricia the Pirate Diplomacy Check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Nighttime Action: INFLUENCE (Tilly Brackett).


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Capricia the Pirate wrote:

Capricia gives up (at least temporarily) on trying to befriend Jack Scrimshaw; she turns her attention toward the more brash and outgoing Tilly Brackett.

[dice=Capricia the Pirate Diplomacy Check]1d20+5

Nighttime Action: INFLUENCE (Tilly Brackett).

I presume you can tell some jokes, drink some rum and talk about some pranks?


Female Human Swashbuckler (Rondelero) 3 | hp 20 22/29 NL (0) | AC (gear) 19, t 15, ff 14 | CMD 18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +6 | Perc +7 | Panache 3/3 | Conditions: none

That sounds reasonable to me.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
MannyGoblin wrote:
Delta sound like pig fart. we can go to Grok and get our stuff back maybe! Manny runs around the bunk room and will head off to see Grok.

Grok asks what you are needing right now? She tells you no one runs around with their kit, they keep it in their locker, but she can give you your own locker if you want. She does't recommend having more than some gold and a dagger you can hide.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Capricia the Pirate wrote:
That sounds reasonable to me.

That gives you a +2 and you are successful in changing her attitude to friendly. Later, on another day you or someone else can try and make her helpful on a DC 10!


M Goblin Rogue3HP 22/22,Init+4,F3R7W3Per8AC17T15FF13

Manny had three daggers and my box of tools
Me need locker as well


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist]/2/Fighter 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 14 | touch 12 | flat 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +10 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 6 rounds/day)

Laroisael Diplomacy on Giffer Tibs: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Laroisael Sneak: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Laroisael will continue to converse with Giffer Tibbs, striking up a pleasant conversation about his interests, and talking about how she met a gnome who was a brilliant inventor of clockwork animals.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Laroisael wrote:

[dice=Laroisael Diplomacy on Giffer Tibs]1d20 + 9

[dice=Laroisael Sneak]1d20 + 6

Laroisael will continue to converse with Giffer Tibbs, striking up a pleasant conversation about his interests, and talking about how she met a gnome who was a brilliant inventor of clockwork animals.

Congradulations! Laroisael manages to turn the Giffers' attitude to friendly also:)


Male CG Halfling Martial Artist 3 | Init +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +2 | HP 19 | AC 18; T 18; FF 13 | CMB 3 | CMD +18 | Fort +5; Ref +8; Will +6 | Speed: 30 ft | Stunning Fist DC 14 Fort (3/day) |

Again, nuts is absorbed in his work. You can start sensing a pattern here. A mind focused on one thing, potentially having problems multitasking. He works to the best of his ability. After all, he -IS- on the ship he is repairing. Would be a shame if it fell apart at some point.

At night, however, he sneaks out to the deck to take a look at the man in the cage and his parrot.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Well, he tries to, but somehow manages to step into a bucket, trip and fall on the ship's cat that claws his forearm to return the favor.

Defeated, he returns back to his bunk, mumbling something under his breath as he falls asleep.

Job:
Rigging Repair: The ship’s rigging frequently gets damaged and must be repaired, requiring DC 10 Climb checks to reach the rigging 30 feet up, followed by a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check.

Rolls:

DC 5 Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Climb DC 10: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Climb DC 10: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Climb DC 10: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Work Dilligently
DC 10 Dex: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 4 = 9


Capricia the Pirate wrote:
That sounds reasonable to me.

After dinner Sandara slides you your falcata under the table, "Managed to get this from Grok when you first got here. Keep it hidden somewhere."


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Jobs rolls for day four

Manny's galley roll: 1d6 ⇒ 4
nuts' rigger roll: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Capricia's Swab roll: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Emerald's Swab roll: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Laroisael's Swab roll: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Harak's Swab roll: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Manny is Turtle hunting again

Turtle Hunting: Hunting leatherback sea turtles with harpoons, treble hooks, and nets. A DC 10 Profession (fisherman) or Survival check provides
enough food. A failed check results in a day in the bilges as punishment the following day

Ari
Upper Rigging Work: Work in the upper rigging, 50 feet up, requiring DC 10 Climb checks, followed by a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check

Emerald

Swab the Decks: Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones, requiring a DC 10 Strength or
Constitution check. Failing either check results in the PC being fatigued at the end of the shift.

Capricia and Harak

Repairs: Things constantly tear or break aboard the ship and need repairs, whether sewing sails or splicing rope all day, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check.

Also I think two people owe me DC 5 Fort checks still vs seasickness


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist]/2/Fighter 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 14 | touch 12 | flat 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +10 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 6 rounds/day)
brvheart wrote:

Manny is Turtle hunting again

Turtle Hunting: Hunting leatherback sea turtles with harpoons, treble hooks, and nets. A DC 10 Profession (fisherman) or Survival check provides
enough food. A failed check results in a day in the bilges as punishment the following day

Ari
Upper Rigging Work: Work in the upper rigging, 50 feet up, requiring DC 10 Climb checks, followed by a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check

Emerald

Swab the Decks: Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones, requiring a DC 10 Strength or
Constitution check. Failing either check results in the PC being fatigued at the end of the shift.

Capricia and Harak

Repairs: Things constantly tear or break aboard the ship and need repairs, whether sewing sails or splicing rope all day, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check.

Also I think two people owe me DC 5 Fort checks still vs seasickness

I didn’t roll the Fort check cause you said we only roll that if we don’t have ranks in Profession (sailor). Also I’m assuming that Laroisael is with Capricia and Harak?


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Laroisael wrote:


I didn’t roll the Fort check cause you said we only roll that if we don’t have ranks in Profession (sailor). Also I’m assuming that Laroisael is with Capricia and Harak?

Correct, but there are a couple of people w/o Profession (sailor) Manny and Ari and have only rolled their save once. They need to save two says in a row in order to be considered to have their 'sea legs'


M Goblin Rogue3HP 22/22,Init+4,F3R7W3Per8AC17T15FF13

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

These people like turtle too much.

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Uh-oh...I wonder if I can sub in rat or chicken. Manny tries to find some rats?


MannyGoblin wrote:

[dice=Fort]1d20+2

[dice=Fort]1d20+2

These people like turtle too much.

[dice=Survival]1d20+2

Uh-oh...I wonder if I can sub in rat or chicken. Manny tries to find some rats?

Be careful of what you speak Manny.

Manny!!! You are wanted on deck.


At about mid-morning on the fourth day, young Jack Scrimshaw rushes onto deck. Any PCs on deck can make a DC 10 Perception check to notice his ashen face as well as overhear what he reports to Mr. Plugg.

I need volunteers. You, you and you. Plugg volunteers all of you including Manny to go to the bilges and kill whatever is down there.

151 to 200 of 1,244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / dot All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.