Brvheart's Skull&Shackles

Game Master brvheart

Become a pirate and plunder the Shackles and maybe one day challenge the Pirate King himself for leadership!


The Shackles


101 to 150 of 1,757 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Nutѕ wrote:

Nuts climbs down from the crow's nest when dinner is announced. He seems more red than usual, and drinks every cup of water offered to him during dinner. He retreats to his assigned area, and attempts to start a whispered conversation.

"What a terrible way to go... Keelhauling." he looks around awkwardly "My name is Aki. You can call me Nuts. I already know Capricia over here." he points to the human female (assuming she is in the room?). "I was selling coconuts in Port Peril... Prooobably drank a bit more than I should, and then woke up here."

The halfling shrugs. "Anyway - I was in the crows nest. I saw one lifeboat for... five people? Not sure how many of you look forward to being pulled along the ship hull or locked in a cage left to dry in the sun... but I sure don't."

Not sure what kind of beds we have here. Hay? Our bedrolls on a flat surface? A hammock? Night Activity: Sleep

A female halfling takes a seat next to you and snuggles in. "Just as long as you mind yer business and not be gettin stoopid like Jakes yer be all right."

She turns to him. Hi, my names Rosie, your sorta cute."


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist] 3/Fighter 1 | HP 20/28 | AC 15 | touch 13 | flat 12 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perception +11 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 3/6)
brvheart wrote:

Sandara will go through with you on the crew who is friendly and not and what people's motivations are. You will find the info on a spreadsheet under Helpful info.

Laroisael will make a note of what she learns, and will try to influence Giffer Tibbs tomorrow. Once she gets what she needs she returns to her hammock and sleeps.

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Will go back to bed and get rest


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
MannyGoblin wrote:

Fishguts! Get up! We need to get ready for tomorrow!

Manny will see if he can start making Alchemists Kindness to make sure Kroop stays sober.

Manny look at book but can't read because he is a goblin. Every goblin knows that books steal words from your head.

While no doubt Fishguts would have the necessary components, it would first require him sleeping off the rum! An old spell converted would do the trick:

Quick Sober
Cures the target
of alcoholic influences.
Transmutation
Level: Brd 1, Cir 0, Sor/Wiz 0
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 full round
Range: Touch
Target: 1 creature or self
Duration: 1 nstantaneous
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Mere seconds after the bell tolls to summon
the crew on deck, four pirates—Aretta Bansion, Fipps
Chumlett, Jaundiced Jape, and Slippery Sy Lonegan—block
the PCs’ path. “In a hurry?” one says, and laughs, pushing Harak in the chest. Master Scourge has already talked
to the four, telling them he doesn’t like these new swabs (the
PCs), and that the sluggards need to be knocked into shape.
Everyone roll inititiave for a fist fight
initiative pirates: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Female Human Swashbuckler (Rondelero) 3 | hp 22 28/29 NL (0) | AC (gear) 19, t 15, ff 14 | CMD 18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +6 | Perc +7 | Panache 3/3 | Conditions: prot. from evil

Capricia Initiative Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Female Sea Elf Blood Arcanist Savant 4; AC 15 (18 w/mage armor), HP 27, Init + 3; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +4; Atk melee +5, ranged +5. concentration +11, Skills Acro +4, Climb +1 (+9), Perc + 3, Prof (sailor) +12, SoH +4, Sp.craft +11 (+13), Swim +17

initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist] 3/Fighter 1 | HP 20/28 | AC 15 | touch 13 | flat 12 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perception +11 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 3/6)

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

init Harak: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Who wants to bot him?


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Nuts and Manny, roll init please. I roll for late inits at EOD.


M Goblin Rogue4HP 20/28,Init+4,F3R8W3Per9AC17T15FF13

init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male CG Halfling Martial Artist 4 | Init +4 | Perc: +11, SM: +2 | HP 25 | AC 19; T 19; FF 13 | CMB 4 | CMD +20 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +7 | Speed: 30 ft | Stunning Fist DC 15 Fort (4/day) |

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Male CG Halfling Martial Artist 4 | Init +4 | Perc: +11, SM: +2 | HP 25 | AC 19; T 19; FF 13 | CMB 4 | CMD +20 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +7 | Speed: 30 ft | Stunning Fist DC 15 Fort (4/day) |
Nutѕ wrote:

Nuts climbs down from the crow's nest when dinner is announced. He seems more red than usual, and drinks every cup of water offered to him during dinner. He retreats to his assigned area, and attempts to start a whispered conversation.

"What a terrible way to go... Keelhauling." he looks around awkwardly "My name is Aki. You can call me Nuts. I already know Capricia over here." he points to the human female (assuming she is in the room?). "I was selling coconuts in Port Peril... Prooobably drank a bit more than I should, and then woke up here."

The halfling shrugs. "Anyway - I was in the crows nest. I saw one lifeboat for... five people? Not sure how many of you look forward to being pulled along the ship hull or locked in a cage left to dry in the sun... but I sure don't."

Not sure what kind of beds we have here. Hay? Our bedrolls on a flat surface? A hammock? Night Activity: Sleep

brvheart wrote:


A female halfling takes a seat next to you and snuggles in. "Just as long as you mind yer business and not be gettin stoopid like Jakes yer be all right."
She turns to him. Hi, my names Rosie, your sorta cute."

Back to this, if I realised we had a single common sleeping quarters with the whole crew, it would probably be a different conversation. But before we jump into initiative, I wanted to close this scene.

Being able to smell himself from the whole day of grilling himself in the crow's nest, Aki ponders on the standards of attractiveness getting lower and lower with time in a place like this. It takes a few seconds, but he offers a brief, awkward smile to Rosie in return. "Uhh... Pleasure to meet you, Rosie." he would probably show signs of blushing if not the minor sunburn. "It's the broken nose, isn't it? My brothers tell me it's a sign of tenacity." He pauses. "Or stubbornness. One of those."

With a quiet crack, he uses two pairs of fingers to straighten the bridge of his nose again, and flashes another awkward smile, showing two slightly chipped teeth.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Initiative Order Round One
Laroisael
Aki "Nuts" Lowleaf
pirates
Capricia Belacrest-Maxeme
Harak
Emerald
Manny


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist] 3/Fighter 1 | HP 20/28 | AC 15 | touch 13 | flat 12 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perception +11 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 3/6)

Guess I’m first then. Will be activating archeologist’s luck which lasts for 6 rounds

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

I got kidnapped when I should be exploring ruins, I’m not dealing with your crap!” Laroisael frowns at the bullies in front of her, and immediately socks the pirate that’s in front of her.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Nutѕ wrote:


Back to this, if I realised we had a single common sleeping quarters with the whole crew, it would probably be a different conversation. But before we jump into initiative, I wanted to close this scene.

Being able to smell himself from the whole day of grilling himself in the crow's nest, Aki ponders on the standards of attractiveness getting lower and lower with time in a place like this. It takes a few seconds, but he offers a brief, awkward smile to Rosie in return. "Uhh... Pleasure to meet you, Rosie." he would probably show signs of blushing if not the minor sunburn. "It's the broken nose, isn't it? My brothers tell me it's a sign of tenacity." He pauses. "Or stubbornness. One of those."

With a quiet crack, he uses two pairs of fingers to...

"You do look a site lot better than ratline. Wants ta arm wrestle?"

She puts out her right arm.

Back then shelter was scarse to the point no one really cared too much about privacy if you know what I mean. Add to that more than half of the crew here are women....


Male CG Halfling Martial Artist 4 | Init +4 | Perc: +11, SM: +2 | HP 25 | AC 19; T 19; FF 13 | CMB 4 | CMD +20 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +7 | Speed: 30 ft | Stunning Fist DC 15 Fort (4/day) |

One of the stronger halfings he knows, Aki accepts the challenge and they go for a few rounds of arm wrestling. After a little conversation, he thanks Rosie for the exercise and lays down to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

As they walk to the deck and are stopped by other crew members in the morning, Aki cracks his knuckles. He could use a little venting right now.

"We are in a hurry, as a matter of fact. Did you not hear the bell from topside?"

When they start getting physical, Nuts decides to show them why that is his moniker. Without a word, jumps ahead and goes for some quick left-hook, right-hook action.

Flurry 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Confirm?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Flurry 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Whoah there, damage dice, calm down! Let the guy live for one round, at least. We'll get there, I promise.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Unarmed strike on Harak
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Unarmed Strike on Laroisael
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Unarmed strike on Nuts
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Unarmed Strike on Capricia
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Capricia Belacrest-Maxeme
Harak
Emerald
Manny


Female Human Swashbuckler (Rondelero) 3 | hp 22 28/29 NL (0) | AC (gear) 19, t 15, ff 14 | CMD 18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +6 | Perc +7 | Panache 3/3 | Conditions: prot. from evil

Capricia tries to square off against one of the female antagonists. Not a super-accurate punch, but she gets all her weight and power into the blow.

Capricia the Pirate unarmed strike: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 for bludgeoning, nonlethal damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Harak attacks the pirate that poked him in the chest and is barring his way to getting on deck
unarmed: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female Sea Elf Blood Arcanist Savant 4; AC 15 (18 w/mage armor), HP 27, Init + 3; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +4; Atk melee +5, ranged +5. concentration +11, Skills Acro +4, Climb +1 (+9), Perc + 3, Prof (sailor) +12, SoH +4, Sp.craft +11 (+13), Swim +17

being stuck below decks and realizing she doesn't want to be late for roll call because another day in that sweat box we be the death of me (I need water, lots of it everyday, even brine water is better than none). I don't much like being beat to a pulp either, much less being unable to use my natural magic defenses for fear of being keelhauled without a dagger to cut myself free. Not a good way to go. Please just throw me overboard and I will gladly leave, but the next ship or port I find will know what happens on this ship, for sure. As if they could catch me. Anyway, going off on a tangent again, I really do that a lot, People always look at me funny when I start rambling on, I don't know why, I just like sharing my thoughts with everyone and I have a lot to think about all the time. They could do worse than taking my advise. After all, I am super smart and know a lot about everything. Back to the current situation, I need to ‍♀️ run to the other stairs and get up there PDQ. If I can't run, I will double move to the aft stairs, It will just take longer, if I had my book, I could just cast and be there in two shakes. OK, time to go.


M Goblin Rogue4HP 20/28,Init+4,F3R8W3Per9AC17T15FF13

Dumb longshanks are in Manny's way and he can't get through! He looks at his little fists and decides to wait for an opening so he can slip through


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Initiative Order Round Two
Laroisael
Aki "Nuts" Lowleaf
pirates
Capricia Belacrest-Maxeme
Harak
Emerald
Manny


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
MannyGoblin wrote:
Dumb longshanks are in Manny's way and he can't get through! He looks at his little fists and decides to wait for an opening so he can slip through

As you are both small, you can get in the same square as Nuts.


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist] 3/Fighter 1 | HP 20/28 | AC 15 | touch 13 | flat 12 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perception +11 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 3/6)

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Laroisael swings to slug the same pirate but misses completely.

You missed?! How could you miss?! He was just a foot in front of you!!! she yells internally.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Laroisael wrote:
]You missed?! How could you miss?! He was just a foot in front of you!!![/url] she yells internally.

Effectively, he is just blocking the blow.


M Goblin Rogue4HP 20/28,Init+4,F3R8W3Per9AC17T15FF13

Manny moves up next to short longshanks and punches for the jimmies

Goblin punch: 1d20 ⇒ 41d2 ⇒ 2
Manny hits himself in the face


Male CG Halfling Martial Artist 4 | Init +4 | Perc: +11, SM: +2 | HP 25 | AC 19; T 19; FF 13 | CMB 4 | CMD +20 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +7 | Speed: 30 ft | Stunning Fist DC 15 Fort (4/day) |

I'd like to tumble through the guys to open a flank for everyone else. This would be one move action. If it's a success, I'll punch the same guy I did last turn. If it's a failure, I'd try weaseling through again.

Won't narrate it, since I'm not sure if I managed to do that or not.

Tumble through attempt 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 | Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Tumble through attempt 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

You can do all of that, but since it is three actions, it will require two rounds to complete. The first attempt and attack unfortunatly just fail.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Pirate attack on Hirak
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Pirate attack on Laroisael
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Pirate attack on Capricia
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Pirate attack on Nuts
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Capricia Belacrest-Maxeme
Harak
Emerald
Manny

Are next up


M Goblin Rogue4HP 20/28,Init+4,F3R8W3Per9AC17T15FF13

Manny still tries to abuse kneecaps.

Attack;damage: 1d20 ⇒ 141 = 1


Female Human Swashbuckler (Rondelero) 3 | hp 22 28/29 NL (0) | AC (gear) 19, t 15, ff 14 | CMD 18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +6 | Perc +7 | Panache 3/3 | Conditions: prot. from evil

Capricia takes a stiff punch from her opponent but tries to roll with it...and then counterpunch!

Capricia the Pirate unarmed strike: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 for bludgeoning, nonlethal damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Capricia the Pirate unarmed strike (Confirm?): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 for additional bludgeoning, nonlethal damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Capricia's oppoponent withdrawls and will run away next round.

Harak attacks again
unarmed: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Female Sea Elf Blood Arcanist Savant 4; AC 15 (18 w/mage armor), HP 27, Init + 3; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +4; Atk melee +5, ranged +5. concentration +11, Skills Acro +4, Climb +1 (+9), Perc + 3, Prof (sailor) +12, SoH +4, Sp.craft +11 (+13), Swim +17

moving up the stairs in the ships aft, then reversing towards where I need to be at least 30 feet


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Initiative Order Round Three
Laroisael
Aki "Nuts" Lowleaf
pirates
Capricia Belacrest-Maxeme
Harak
Emerald
Manny


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist] 3/Fighter 1 | HP 20/28 | AC 15 | touch 13 | flat 12 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perception +11 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 3/6)

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The elven archaeologist delivers another well aimed punch at the pirate’s face, hoping to make him lose more teeth. She’s very clearly taking her anger out on these unfortunate fools.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Laroisael wrote:

[dice=Unarmed Strike]1d20 + 2

[dice=Damage]1d3 +2

The elven archaeologist delivers another well aimed punch at the pirate’s face, hoping to make him lose more teeth. She’s very clearly taking her anger out on these unfortunate fools.

That pirate also withdraws.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Nutѕ wrote:

I'd like to tumble through the guys to open a flank for everyone else. This would be one move action. If it's a success, I'll punch the same guy I did last turn. If it's a failure, I'd try weaseling through again.

Won't narrate it, since I'm not sure if I managed to do that or not.

AOO

unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

You get there on your second try with ease.


M Goblin Rogue4HP 20/28,Init+4,F3R8W3Per9AC17T15FF13

Manny tries slipping past to the deck
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Two of the pirates got bested and made for topside. The other two continue to try and hold you up:

Fipps attacks Capricia
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Japes attacks Harak
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Confirm crit on Capricia
unarmed: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 extra damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male CG Halfling Martial Artist 4 | Init +4 | Perc: +11, SM: +2 | HP 25 | AC 19; T 19; FF 13 | CMB 4 | CMD +20 | Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +7 | Speed: 30 ft | Stunning Fist DC 15 Fort (4/day) |

With Nuts breaching the konga line, he now attacks whoever he has a flank with. 5 ft step if I need to.

Flurry 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Flurry 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

With that the remaining pirates lack stomache for a fight. Those that were hurt will heal 1 hp per hour of non lethal damage.
xp=200 each
After the morning roll call, I did the day's assignments in discussion. They are a daily duty so let's see if we can get through them as best we can. About half the days there will be other actions, the later it gets, the more actions. This will be a good opportunity to explore the ship and try and influence the other NPC's of which you can do that once during the day and once in the evening each.


Female Human Swashbuckler (Rondelero) 3 | hp 22 28/29 NL (0) | AC (gear) 19, t 15, ff 14 | CMD 18 | Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +6 | Perc +7 | Panache 3/3 | Conditions: prot. from evil

Capricia's battered and bruised after the fight belowdecks, but she tries her hardest to do her daily duty. While she struggles to carry the heavy load of ropes, she strikes up a conversation with one of her fellow swabs, young Jack Scrimshaw. It's a rough day: The bumps and bruises she took in the fight cause her to struggle mightily with her assigned task. Jack seems to want to have nothing to do with someone who's already made several enemies amongst the crew. When her shift ends, the poor woman is again tired and ready to call it an early night.

Daytime Action: INFLUENCE (Jack Scrimshaw).

Capricia the Pirate Profession (sailor) Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Capricia the Pirate Constitution Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Capricia the Pirate Diplomacy Check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Capricia the Pirate wrote:

Capricia's battered and bruised after the fight belowdecks, but she tries her hardest to do her daily duty. While she struggles to carry the heavy load of ropes, she strikes up a conversation with one of her fellow swabs, young Jack Scrimshaw. It's a rough day: The bumps and bruises she took in the fight cause her to struggle mightily with her assigned task. Jack seems to want to have nothing to do with someone who's already made several enemies amongst the crew. When her shift ends, the poor woman is again tired and ready to call it an early night.

Daytime Action: INFLUENCE (Jack Scrimshaw).

[dice=Capricia the Pirate Profession (sailor) Check]1d20+6

[dice=Capricia the Pirate Constitution Check]1d20+1

[dice=Capricia the Pirate Diplomacy Check]1d20+5

Not the best of days for Capricia. She can try a STR check to complete her duty today. The DC for indifferent is 14 as he only has an 8 CHR. You can try again with him tomorrow.


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist] 3/Fighter 1 | HP 20/28 | AC 15 | touch 13 | flat 12 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perception +11 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 3/6)

current hp-5/7. Archaeologist’s luck is also over

Laroisael wipes the blood from her lips and huffs, getting to work. However this time she tries to make friends out of Giffer Tibb.

Profession (sailor) check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Constitution check: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Diplomacy check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Despite her best attempts, today was exhausting for her. She blames the thugs that tried to take her on today and wishes she can cast a curse on them.

assuming that lingering performance won’t apply to the rolls. if it’s in effect then add +1 to the roll results


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Laroisael wrote:

current hp-5/7. Archaeologist’s luck is also over

Laroisael wipes the blood from her lips and huffs, getting to work. However this time she tries to make friends out of Giffer Tibb.

[dice=Profession (sailor) check]1d20 + 5
[dice=Constitution check]1d20
[dice=Diplomacy check]1d20 +
9

Despite her best attempts, today was exhausting for her. She blames the thugs that tried to take her on today and wishes she can cast a curse on them.

assuming that lingering performance won’t apply to the rolls. if it’s in effect then add +1 to the roll results

As you gave up all your bardic performances and lingering for your archetype, no.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Laroisael wrote:

current hp-5/7. Archaeologist’s luck is also over

Laroisael wipes the blood from her lips and huffs, getting to work. However this time she tries to make friends out of Giffer Tibb.

[dice=Profession (sailor) check]1d20 + 5
[dice=Constitution check]1d20
[dice=Diplomacy check]1d20 +
9

Despite her best attempts, today was exhausting for her. She blames the thugs that tried to take her on today and wishes she can cast a curse on them.

assuming that lingering performance won’t apply to the rolls. if it’s in effect then add +1 to the roll results

As you gave up all your bardic performances and lingering for your archetype, no.


Female Elf Bard [Archaeologist] 3/Fighter 1 | HP 20/28 | AC 15 | touch 13 | flat 12 | Fort +4 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perception +11 | Archaeologist's Luck (+1, 3/6)
brvheart wrote:
Laroisael wrote:

current hp-5/7. Archaeologist’s luck is also over

Laroisael wipes the blood from her lips and huffs, getting to work. However this time she tries to make friends out of Giffer Tibb.

[dice=Profession (sailor) check]1d20 + 5
[dice=Constitution check]1d20
[dice=Diplomacy check]1d20 +
9

Despite her best attempts, today was exhausting for her. She blames the thugs that tried to take her on today and wishes she can cast a curse on them.

assuming that lingering performance won’t apply to the rolls. if it’s in effect then add +1 to the roll results

As you gave up all your bardic performances and lingering for your archetype, no.

Lingering Performance is a feat that has the effects of bardic performances stay for 2 rounds after you end it. and Archaeologist’s Luck is considered a bardic performance for effects of items/feats/etc

101 to 150 of 1,757 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / dot All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.