[SFS] 6-02 Drift Scars (Inactive)

Game Master Kludde

Slides
RPG Chronicles
high Tier


201 to 211 of 211 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Operative (Magical Assassin) 6 |SP 42/42|HP 39/39|RP 9/9|EAC 19; KAC 19|Fort +5; Ref +11; Will +9|Init +8|Perc +15, SM: +15 |Speed 40ft|Active conditions: None.

No day job for Atu

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Cyberborn Vanguard [phrenic adept] 6 KAC 22, EAC 20 | Init +2 | SP 60, HP 46, RP 6 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2; +2 vs. spells and sp-abilities, +2 enhancement vs confusion and fear, +1 morale vs. fear

No profession, using boon to attend Qabarat university.


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected
Ears wrote:

DM Kludde. I'll register when I get to the hotel tonight.

Don't worry, I've plucked your PFS info from your profile, so you should be good!

Ears rapidly types in some codes into the on-board computer, and manages to pulse the shields to that the beam cannot grab a hold. Atu and Orpheox disrupt the magical properties, causing the beam to fade and lose coherence, and finally backfire on the enemy ship! With a few well-aimed shots, Blasto manages to send the beam into a weird feedback mode that cause Angelfang's ship to spiral out of control!

As the Thunderbolt leave the pirates far behind them, there is a final communication from Captain Angelfang: Enjoy your freedom for now, starfinders! I was bored of playing with my food anyway. You better watch your back from here on out, I'll be there looking for you!

---

The remainder of the trip back is uneventful. Upon returning, Fitch asks immeidately contact the ship for a debriefing. You have returned! he says, What have you learned from the drift lane? What lies on the other side?

Mission success! First version of the chronicles are here (let me now if everything is fine). Let's hear that debrief!

Acquisitives

Soldier-7: SP 57/70; HP 54/54; RP 8/8; mk 1 healing serum 2/2; reroll(@+2) 1/1 Shirren EAC 19; KAC 19; F+7;R +7; W +7; Per +3;

Many thanks for the game. sorry, couldn't edit the form. Looks like you got everything anyway. Hurrah!

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Snuff it, Anglefang." Ears sags against his console and sighs deeply.

He spends most of the trip home alternately reapiring ship systems and trying to analyze sensor readings of Angelfang's parasitic beam.

****

Ears dresses especially sharply for the meeting with Fitch. After she asks her question he draws a paw from front to back over one ear. "The lane's clogged with pirates. On the far side there's a Union of planets. They're open to a diplomatic overture. I'd really like an opportunity to discuss this in depth with you later."

Profession(Professor): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 Chronicle looks good.
I'll mod the chronicle for the day job roll.

DM Kludde, thank you again for a fine game. Everyone, really enjoyed your characters. It was a fun group. I hope to see you around the boards and play again.

Acquisitives

Agender Pahtra CG Precog 7 | SP49/49 HP 39/39 | RP 9/9 | EAC 23; KAC 24 | Fort +4; Ref +11; Will +3 | Init: +6 | Speed 40ft, Fly 30ft | Perception +11 (Lo-Lite/Darkvision), SM +10; Spells L1-5 L2-4, L3-3

Nikko throws a little shade Anglefang's way.

"Be seeing you, soonish."

Knowing that the likelihood is high, based on snippets seen in the future channels where Nikko spends a lot of their downtime.

Good run - it was a fun session. I've already signed Nikko up for another one of the metaplot - maybe we'll cross paths again.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

? Early Stage Barathu Mercenary Operative 7 (SP 56/56) (HP 48/48) (EAC 22, KAC 20) (Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +9) (Init +13) (Perception +19)

"This one notes that there was an interesting gestalt society on the other side who definitely are worth interacting with in the future. The only problem lies in the fact that there seem to be a *lot* of pirates infesting the lane."


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

You have made excellent performance making first contact there. Fitch says, The coalition you've contacted sounds like a promising partner for our exploration of the Drift Lane. We'd need a catchy name for it, though... Triaxus' Trip? Liavara's Lawn? World Walkway? Do you have anything?

The pirates are a worry. Your logs shows you gave gave them a good beating, but we can't trust every ship to be so capable. With the help of the union you contacted, we stand a good chance of making this a safe route, though. Good job, starfinders!

---

Briefly after, you also receive a message from the Drift Lab We've received the HDR with data, and the results look OOTW. There so much to learn, this is truly the MOAD. GJ on the measurements, you deserve some R&R!

Glossary:

HDR = Holographic Data Recorder
OOTW = Out of this world
MOAD = Mother of all Datasets
GJ = Good Job
R&R = Rest and Recreation

Thanks a lot for playing everyone, that was a very enjoyable ride with a lot of interesting RP! Hope to see you soon at another game!

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Cyberborn Vanguard [phrenic adept] 6 KAC 22, EAC 20 | Init +2 | SP 60, HP 46, RP 6 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +2; +2 vs. spells and sp-abilities, +2 enhancement vs confusion and fear, +1 morale vs. fear

"What we have learned?" Orpheox ponders with a grin "Well, at least the lane is rife with pirates and on other end we made a contact with planetary system open to co-operation. Overall very insightful journey. The final name of this lane will form when pirates are less of a concern, in the future." he adds in enigmatic tone

Thanks, chronicle is good. Thanks for GM and players.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Operative (Magical Assassin) 6 |SP 42/42|HP 39/39|RP 9/9|EAC 19; KAC 19|Fort +5; Ref +11; Will +9|Init +8|Perc +15, SM: +15 |Speed 40ft|Active conditions: None.

Barring any strong claim form a party - which we do not believe has been the case - the opposite Union’s name for it seems appropriate: ‘Jatembae’s Jaunt’ Atu suggests to Fitch. He is a figure already respected in the Pact Worlds the Station does have a park named after him, right? and keeping the titling similar on both sides of the lane would be a gesture of both good will and clarity.

We would advise also noting in the report to keep more heavy military ship perhaps stationed away from it for a time. they caution. While the Union we treated with preaches of fusion and harmony, some on their council we detected possibly concerning undertones of preferring unity through overpowering and absorption into their polity through force. While we have little fear the Stewards could not handle such aggression if needed, letting them see the culture and commerce elements of the Pact Worlds long before our military capabilities might prevent said Council from retreating and retrenching for a later, greater conflict.

Yes, thanks so much for running Kludde! This was a fun one - and without a blaster even being drawn!

And quite enjoyed playing with all of you!

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Good times. Thanks again.

201 to 211 of 211 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] 6-02 Drift Crisis All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.