GM Top's Dungeon Delver's

Game Master Pete H.

Current Scenario: The Godsmouth Heresy

Dwarf Info
Dwarf Maps


451 to 500 of 1,098 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Not my turn yet, but....Know-Nature Trained: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

Halali chugs Anders' coffee. "It's got a kick, Shooter. I can feel it behind my eyeballs!"

When the bugs attack, Halali steps forwards swinging her sansetsukon in a defensive pattern. "Storm and salt! Them's some ugly bugs!"

ready action, attack vs adjacent bug:
sansetsukon, defensive fighting: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 4 = 7damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 Blocking weapon property adds a +1 shield bonus, for a total AC of 20 when fighting defensively.

Grand Lodge

Female Dedication Phantom (Guardian) of Bilos 1 | HP 11/11 | Ecto: AC 16 T 12 FF 14 DR 5/slashing | Incor: AC 17 T 17 FF 15 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Incorporeal | Active conditions: None

Jadrin waits for a more opportune moment. Delay


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Wisely waiting on their enemies, the two quick moving pathfinders move up and ready attacks.

The phantom waits for things to go down before acting.

Grunigon knows a few things though and shares them with everyone. The giant fleas, in addition to the obvious leaping ability, also carry diseases. It isn't the worst disease in the world, but can definitely mess your day up and weak ones can die from it (I'll give more details if anyone actually gets it). Their thick hides also resist all but slashing weapons (DR 5/slashing).

If the DR info would have changed your weapon used, go ahead and swap it out. Keep any attack rolls and only change damage rolls if a different die would be used.

The two bugs launch themselves at the pathfinders as expected! RAWR!!!

Purple vs. Dran + Charge: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 2 = 20 for BPS: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Dran, I believe you have a readied attack, go ahead and roll that please. Let's hope you hit and kill it!

The other one sees Halali crouched in a defensive stance, but still goes for blood, chomping at her as she misses her own strike.

Yellow vs. Halali + Charge: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8

But doesn't come close to hitting at all!

Round 1: BUG OUT!
Group Buffs: NA

Halali
Dran (Readied, will be bitten if he doesn't kill it)
Purple Bug (Charged)
Yellow Bug (Charged)
Grunigon
Bilos
Ander
Kaztor
The Magi
Phantom (delayed)

Green Bug

Bold May Act! No difficult terrain.

Grand Lodge

Female Dedication Phantom (Guardian) of Bilos 1 | HP 11/11 | Ecto: AC 16 T 12 FF 14 DR 5/slashing | Incor: AC 17 T 17 FF 15 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Incorporeal | Active conditions: None

Now that the bugs are a bit closer, Jadrin moves in and slams her shield into Purple.

Torag's Targe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

She is still somewhat disoriented from her summoning.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran slashes at the charging flea but his footing is wrong and he fails to get his sword up in time.

greatsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 52d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp: CLW potion, Holy Water

Kaz moves up to the bug with the purple hue and swings his battle axe at the beast.

Would someone move me, please?

Battle axe 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon moves up to slash the bug by Halali with his dagger.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

I might be blind, but i don't see the green bug...shooting at yellow...

Ander sees the bug in front of him and aims his musket quickly and fires.

boom: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 131d12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

he then reloads it quickly.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos hucks a rock at the flea adjacent to Jadrin (unless it is already down, in which case, Yellow.

Telekinetic Projectile: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 = 19
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Green is up north on the map, it hasn't had a chance to jump into the action yet.

Dran anticipates the attack, but has no way to react to the swiftness of the jump! His blade is way too late to strike the creature as it gouges through a chink in his armor, ripping a bit of flesh out. He feels the rush of an infection beginning.

Dran, Fort Save vs. Disease Please.

Jadrin and Kaztor spring to action, but move too quickly and their blows completely miss. The damn dew makes everything slick!

Grunigon moves up to support the defensive monk. The flea gives a bite at him as he moves past.

Yellow AoO vs. Grunigon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 for BPS: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

And catches him on the neck, leaving a gaping wound! As a frantic reaction to the injury, he slashes wildly and connects, removing a single leg from the bug.

Grunigon, Fort Save vs. Disease Please.

Ander aims carefully and drills a musket ball into the hard carapace of the vermin, but it doesn't get through to cause damage (DR).

Bilos sends a rock at a nearby flea, hitting it squarely as well. But it just bounces off the thick exoskeleton (DR).

The Magi is up!

Round 1: BUG OUT!
Group Buffs: NA

Halali
Dran (-2 HP, Fort Save Due)
Purple Bug (Charged)
Yellow Bug (-2 HP, Charged)
Phantom
Kaztor
Grunigon (-5 HP, Fort Save Due)
Ander
Bilos
The Magi
Green Bug

Bold May Act! No difficult terrain.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Silently, the warlock launches a burst of purple flame. He threads the space between Grunigon and Halali, easily avoiding them as the dark fire freezes a section of carapace.

Arcane Bolt vs YELLOW {Melee}: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 4 = 19
Damage (cold): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Grunigon is easily able to resist the puny parasites. Feh, he ain't no weakling!

The Magi proves his value again, blasting the flea in its dirty gross face. It gets brain freeze and collapses to the ground, twitching.

The last flea jumps into combat, flying through the air low and deadly, attacking the phantom named Jadrin!

Green Charge Bite vs. Jadrin: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15

And just barely misses! She must be a much better fighter than that last loser that almost died in a cave.

Round 1: BUG OUT!
Group Buffs: NA

Halali
Dran (-2 HP, Fort Save Due
)
Purple Bug (Charged)
Yellow Bug (Dying)
Phantom
Kaztor
Grunigon (-5 HP)
Ander
Bilos
The Magi
Green Bug (Charged)

Bold May Act! No difficult terrain.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Thanks!" Halali calls over her shoulder. "One of these days I'll have to learn how to chuck icicles. Fer now, looks like a good old-fashioned dwarven axe will have to do."

Having seen blunt objects bounce off the bugs' shells, Halali draws her axe and stands shoulder to shoulder with Kaztor. She hacks at the bug...

axe vs purple charger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11slashy damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Halali moves up and comments simply, "Remove the head, it will prove quite deadly. Also... I love the rain. I didn't know if you all knew that but I really do."

:P

Then she chops clean through the neck of the flea, popping the head clean off. The body seems to almost forget it should be dead and wavers for a second before collapsing too.

Round 2: BUG OUT!
Group Buffs: NA

Halali
Dran (-2 HP, Fort Save Due)
Purple Bug (Dying)
Yellow Bug (Dying)

Phantom
Kaztor
Grunigon (-5 HP)
Ander
Bilos
The Magi

Green Bug (Charged)

Bold May Act! No difficult terrain.

FINISH IT!

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Gaa! It bit me! Dran yells, perhaps a bit overly dramatic considering the small bite.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Stings too. Hope it's not infected...

He will step up and swing at Green.

greatsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 202d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp: CLW potion, Holy Water

Kaz scoots 5’ to the north and takes a swipe at the greenish bug with his battle axe.

Would someone move me, please?

Battle axe 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

GM Screen:
Onset: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Dran feels fine. Totally fine. Everything is fine and great and such. No disease here, nope!

So fine indeed that he and Kaztor calmly step up and chop the last flea into small chunks of dead vermin.

Combat Over!

Janira rushes up and nods, "Well done pathfinders! I knew you had it in the bag. Here, let me help you with those wounds."

She pulls out a wand and quickly heals up Dran and Grunigon.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Isn't that a blessing from Gorum, Dran?" Halali asks as she wipes bug blood off her axe.

"Looks like you might get a nice scar."

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon accepts the healing staring at the bug. Such a little thing but it hurt!

"Thanks. Stupid bugs!" He kicks the carcass before turning away.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp: CLW potion, Holy Water

”Looks like we might be getting a touch better at fighting! Not so good at dodging their teeth, seems like, but we got those buggers down real quick like. Great job!”

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum
Halali Skyseeker wrote:

"Isn't that a blessing from Gorum, Dran?" Halali asks as she wipes bug blood off her axe.

"Looks like you might get a nice scar."

Aye. Might be that mighty Gorum wants me ta have a scar o' two. But a fea bite? I think not. And here I was hoping my new armor was gonna protect me. Dang flea bit me where the armor was not.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Hmmm...might have to fiddle with the sights on this thing...might be off a touch... Ander says as he plays with the front post on his gun.

Remember, even the best armour can be defeated with a simple stiletto between the plates or through a chain link...my grandfather told me that....after he showed me a scar that looked like he got stuck with a big needle...and he did..sort of. Something called a stirge...a bloodsucking bird-thing...sounds unpleasant to say the least... he says as he looks around.

Where to next? Don't wanna stick around to see if these things have any friends...


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Dran:
Just so you as a player knows, Dran did fail his check against the disease. However, it has an onset of three days so nothing will need done until after the mission (which usually finishes in 24 hours from this point). Just remind me when we start wrapping stuff up and we can run through your options, do a few rolls and probably resolve it easily.

Janira pulls out her wayfinder, checks it briefly and points to the north, the direction you all had been going.

Faaaast Travel!

Without any further delays, the group of dwarves arrives at the caves after a long hard march. It doesn't bother sturdy folk like dwarves much, but Janira pulls off her pack and starts doing some stretches.

The dense forest opens to a wide clearing at the base of a sheer cliff. Thick vines cover the surface of the cliff stretching 30 feet overhead. “Here! The cave entrance is behind those vines,”Janira says with a broad smile as she walks to the cliff’s face. She pulls back several layers of vegetation to reveal a narrow crack in the cliff’s surface. “This is where I saw the gillmen enter.”

As she motions toward the aperture, the surrounding woods come alive with the sound of small animals fleeing some unseen danger and a large creature crashing through the undergrowth.

The halfling worriedly remarks, “Quick, take cover before whatever it is spots us!” As if she’d summoned the creature with her words, a massive horned monstrosity emerges from the trees. Standing eight feet tall on a pair of cloven hooves and wielding a tremendous axe, the bull-headed creature roars with unbridled anger when it spots the group.

Wisely assessing that a minotaur is beyond her charges’ capabilities, Janira screams, “A minotaur! There’s little chance we can stand against it. Take this bag,” she continues, pulling off her backpack, “and head deeper into the caves. Finish your mission. I’ll lead it away from the caves, lose it in the forest, and join you as soon as I can. Now go! GO!” She heaves her backpack into the cave, casts a spell, and darts off toward the minotaur before turning to lure it away.

You now have the choice: either listen to Janira and flee into the caves, or ignore her orders and stay to fight.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp: CLW potion, Holy Water

”Itll massacre the halfling! I vote we end this thing right here!”

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Pne clear shot and that thing is toast...but she is the senior agent...what good are we if we ignore her orders? Not a good start to our time as agents... Ander says as he makes sure he has a round loaded and ready in case he is outvoted.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Sooooo... how many of you fine dwarves passed the traditional giant-fighting classes? One giant against seven dwarf giant-slayers doesn't seem like bad odds, only, full confession here boys, where I come from there aren't any giants. I learned to watch the skies for wyverns and dragons."

There can't be many parties better equipped to deal with a minotaur than 7 dwarves with +4 Dodge bonuses against the creature, but Halali exchanged that particular racial feature so we don't have more than 6. Halali votes to run.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

In case that argument sways anyone, I don’t believe Minotaurs are Giants.

2 for cave, 1 for fighting now.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

they dont

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

breaking the 4th wall for a moment, I vote caves first. Have done it both ways and it makes a better story imho to do it in that order. Will be happy to go along with the group though.

Believing in the halfling Dran takes a step towards the caves and looks back at the party questioningly.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

"I wasn't trained to fight giants. I was trained to survive and get the mission completed. In this case that means following orders!" He runs for the cave, not looking back until he enters.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

That is four for the cave, which will win the majority. The others are welcome to make their points though but we will go this route.

Janira nods as the dwarves slip into the crack and rushes into the woods, blasting the minotaur with a bolt of some sort of magic. Its nose bloodied, it roars in pain and charges after her. She seemed pretty confident though, so I'm sure all will be fine.

The cave is dark at the entrance but quickly a faint glow is seen on the walls (maybe even noticed before the party can scream at the GM that they all have darkvision :P). Some sort of bioluminescent lichen appears to grow on the walls here. It doesn't seem harmful, though is probably very bitter.

The pack Janira tossed is found about twenty feet inside.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon slows from his run to a walk, snagging the pack Janira had thrown he continues until he reaches a turn or anything of interest. He stops there waiting to be certain that the group had followed.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Right...let's get our waddle on, people. We have our orders! To the cave! Ander says excitedly as he puffs out a cloud on his way to the cave, gun up and ready.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground) | Temp: CLW potion, Holy Water

Kaz grumbled, but he fell in line with the others and headed into the cave entrance. ”Lets see what is in Janira’s pack. She obviously meant for us to use it or she’d have kept it to use against that big minotaur.”

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Magi trusts the senior agent knows what she is doing as he joins the others in the cave.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos heads into the cave, asking Jadrin to serve as rear guard and lookout in case the situation changes.

Grand Lodge

Female Dedication Phantom (Guardian) of Bilos 1 | HP 11/11 | Ecto: AC 16 T 12 FF 14 DR 5/slashing | Incor: AC 17 T 17 FF 15 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Incorporeal | Active conditions: None

"My shield is ever at your service!"

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon hands the pack to Kaztor. "Good point. Might be something important. Maybe a map?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran waits to see what is in the pack before moving further. Would be foolish not ta use resources provided. he states sagely.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Makes sense to use what she gave us...any scrolls of Smite Minotaur in there? No? Ander says with a chuckle.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"That's what your big stick is for, isn't it?" Halali smirks under her hood.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Never hurts to have a back up plan...or two. Always be ready for everything to go to the pieces, as my grandfather Barlin said. Ander says, rechecking his gun again.

Might have to re-sight this thing after...


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Inside the bag there area quite a few items, all perfectly labeled as to their identity and use. Janira is quite prepared.

One Potion of Barkskin
Two Potions of Cure Light Wounds
One Potion of Feather Step
One Potion of Vanish
One Scroll of Entangle
One Scroll of Gust of Wind
One Scroll of Identify
One Scroll of Mage Armor (CL 6)
One Scroll of Obscuring Mist
One Wand of Burning Hands (CL 3, 8 charges)
One Wand of Cure Light Wounds (CL 3, 6 charges)
One Acid
Two Alchemist's Fire
One Holy Water
One Smokestick
One Tanglefoot Bag
One Thunderstone
One Antitoxin
Two Sunrods

_________________________

GM Screen:
1d6 ⇒ 3

The narrow tunnel twists and turns for several hundred feet before slowly opening to a wider passage. A large hole spans the cave’s width and stretches ten feet down the path. At the bottom of the pit lies a small bundle of cloth.

The pit appears to be twenty feet deep.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon pulls a coil of rope from his pack. "I'll go down to check out the bottom of the pit. Who's strongest to hold the end?"

Perception looking into pit before going down: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Climb down rope if nothing dangerous is spotted?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos can use all of these, so he offers to hold on to:

Pack wrote:

One Scroll of Identify

One Scroll of Mage Armor (CL 6)
One Scroll of Obscuring Mist
One Wand of Cure Light Wounds (CL 3, 6 charges)

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Magi picks up one of the arcane wands.

Burning Hands is on my spell list.

While Grunigon looks to explore the bottom of the pit, the vigilante grows wary of what may wait on the other side. He then looks at the pit, gauging the distance. He takes a few steps back, then sprints at the yawning chasm. At the last moment, he leaps for all he is worth.

Acrobatics (+2 to jump): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

A few things from the pack are claimed and then Grunigon clambers down into the pit with the help of a held rope. As he glances back up he gets to see the feet and underside of the Magi's flapping robes jumping clean over him and landing safely on the other side. Fortunately The Magi wears britches, probably.

He discovers the bit of cloth is actually a well crafted traveler's cloak, it even has what appears to be arcane glyphs stitched into the hem.

Nothing immediately jumps out and murders The Magi, but around the corner, who knows?!?

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran picks out and pockets the potion of Barkskin. Always loved nature, I did. Thought about being a Drood afore I was called by Gorum. Nature grants some powerful magics. he adds and pats the potion. Suppose I can hold one o' these alchemist fire things too.

I got the other end of your rope. Best knot it so's it's easier ta climb. Dran willl look for something to wrap one end of the rope around to gain some leverage/friction. Anyone wanna help?

Strength Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

451 to 500 of 1,098 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seven Dwarves Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.