GM Top's Dungeon Delver's

Game Master Pete H.

Current Scenario: Master of the Fallen Fortress

Dwarf Info
Dwarf Maps


101 to 150 of 1,046 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

”That would be a tricky way to bring all of us into a mission. I hope that is all on the up and up,” Kaz says as he follows the group into the now revealed room.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Surprised by the opening of the hidden door Grunigon strides in. "Well, This is more like the stories of what Pathfinder Agents do. Seven dwarves to retrieve a package? Ha!" He slows as he enters looking around for any danger. Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Captain Dreng is obviously not one to do things straightforwardly. He was sat outside disguised as a beggar when he could have had any one of a hundred agents stake out a building or follow a lead. No, he has something planned for us to be sure."

Halali enters the hidden room to check out the desk and papers.

perception vs desk: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Someone more skilled than I needs ta look over these crates fer traps n such. Dran asks as he moves to peer into the cavern beyond the room.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Please try to move yourselves on the map if able. I'll give it my best shot when necessary, but can only guess best based upon your posts and sometimes that isn't what you intended. I moved everyone up a bit or into the room if indicated.

1d6 ⇒ 1

As the group enters, the first thing that assails them is the stench coming from the side passages. It smells like a toilet combined with rotting flesh. If anyone has been into the back of a bear's cave where all the refuse is left, it smells a bit like that... if you took a handful of the refuse and shoves it up your nose.

As the dwarves move into the room, noises of creatures moving comes from the direction of the smell. Those able to glance into the side passages see glimpses of a humanoid’s dull gray scaly hide. Its frame resembles that of a cave lizard, with a long tail and crests on its head and back.

If Trained, you may roll Knowledge “Local”. With a success on your roll I will ID the creature. This ID will include basic type/subtype and one tidbit of knowledge. I will dole out the tidbits starting with signature special abilities and then working to more mechanical things like DR and other resistances. Multiple rolls from multiple players, assuming they both beat the DC, will grant additional information and not duplicate tidbits.

Initiative
Halali: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Dran: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Grunigon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Bilos: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Phantom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 (-1 if Xev)
Ander: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Kaztor: 1d20 ⇒ 13
The Magi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Enemy Red: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Enemy Blue: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

Round 1: AAAAAAHHHH IT'S THE FIRST COMBAT OMG!!!
Buffs: NA

Dran
Grunigon
Kaztor

Blue Lizardy Thing
Ander
Bilos
Halali
Phantom
The Magi
Red

Bold may act!

Environmental Details: No Squeezing anywhere on the map, but walls of tunnels may provide cover on ranged attacks.

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran casts Divine Favor on himself and calls out it's a stinky lizard man I thinks. His sword is drawn and he 5' steps to block one path of the creature.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz moves forward, ending his movement just blocking off the tunnel that the strange blue tinged creature was in.

If someone could move me to that square, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

Done Kaztor - with a single move action of 20'

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Know-Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Grunigon moves forward and side steps into the corner there. These stinky things should be shut down and fast, which means that he should stay out of the way of the real warriors. He readies his light mace in case something dangerous comes close enough for him to attack....


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Dran calls down the blessing of Battle, granted by the mighty warrior god Gorum, upon himself and prepares to best these stinky foes!

Grunigon pulls out a light mace and slips into the corner, peeking around he stares right down the snout of the creature and immediately knows that they have run across... dun dun dun... TROGDORLODYTES!!! AAAAHHH RUN IN FEAR! Wait.

A Troglodyte is a CE Medium Humanoid (Reptilian). Their signature ability is obviously the Stench Aura (30 ft, DC 13 Fot, Sickened 10 rds on a failure). Beyond that, he recalls they have darkvision, speak draconic and are pretty good at sneaking in rocky areas.

Kaztor moves up, weapon falling into his hand and he readies to defend himself against an evil cowardly attack!

I'm assuming you would want to ready an attack with your standard?

One of the trogs moves up, hisses something at the group and bites at Kaztor!

Draconic:
"DIE UGLY FURBALLS!"

Blue Bite vs. Kaztor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

The weak teeth cannot surpass thick dwarven scale mail.

Kaztor, you may take an attack if you wish.

Round 1: AAAAAAHHHH IT'S THE FIRST COMBAT OMG!!!
Buffs: NA

Dran (Divine Favor 9 rds remain)
Grunigon
Kaztor (readied)
Blue Trog
Ander
Bilos
Halali
Phantom
The Magi

Red Trog

Bold may act!

Environmental Details: No Squeezing anywhere on the map, but walls of tunnels may provide cover on ranged attacks.

OH YEAH THE STENCH! Waves and waves of nausea-inducing smells assail all those inside the room. If you are inside the room with the desk, please make a Fort Save vs. an Extraordinary Stench DC 13, Failure means you are Sickened for 10 rounds.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 1, HP 13, AC/T/FF 17/13/14, F/R/W +5/+5/+4. Perc +7, lowlight, Init +5

I'm on my way... Ander yells as he barrels forward, tying to get into a decent firing position. his nose is then assaulted by the stench.

What in the depths of the Seven Hells is that smell? By the gods, that's ripe! he takes a few quick puffs as he tries to hide the smell with his smoke, failing miserably.

fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +6 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 1/2 | Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None

And then Bilos turns the phantom's body ectoplasmic again.

Liberty's Edge

Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

Draken floats behind Blue in its incorporeal body.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Sorry GM, I tried to edit my post to add the readied attack, but apparently the forum ate it.

With warhammer in hand, Kaz swings with all his might, trying to stop the blue tinted monster from damaging his friends.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Awesome trog icons btw. :) Super threatening looking. lol


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The forums are chaotic evil sometimes! Eating posts and timewarping are often such occurrences.

Kaztor manages to connect, but the warhammer skids off the creature's thick hide (miss with flavor).

Ander moves in and immediately regrets it. Surely the rest of the dwarves can handle this problem. That smell is so ripe!

The phantom does his usual trick, sliding right through the body of the Trog. Bilos, who had been waiting for this, focuses all his mental powers on making his summoned ally more substantial. Wisps turn into goo and Draken can once again hold an ale! Or attack. The latter is probably more useful now.

Round 1: AAAAAAHHHH IT'S THE FIRST COMBAT OMG!!!
Buffs: NA

Dran (Divine Favor 9 rds remain)
Grunigon
Kaztor
Blue Trog
Ander (sickened 9 rds remain)
Phantom (Ecto)
Bilos
Halali
The Magi

Red Trog

Bold may act!

Environmental Details: No Squeezing anywhere on the map, but walls of tunnels may provide cover on ranged attacks.

Waves and waves of nausea-inducing smells assail all those inside the room. If you are inside the room with the desk, please make a Fort Save vs. an Extraordinary Stench (Poison) DC 13, Failure means you are Sickened for 10 rounds.

A Fort Save needed from Halali, The Magi, Kaztor, Grunigon, Dran and the Phantom (if it can be sickened from scent). You don't have to post now, but make sure to do it at the start of your next turn.

Edit to add, yes Stench is a poison effect.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

fort vs stench, hardy: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17 stench is normally a poison effect. If this one isn't then Hardy's +2 does not apply.

"Ah, swamp gas is much worse."

Halali swings her three-section-staff and steps up next to Kaz. She aims a blow past the paladin...

sansetsukon flurry: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

...and then another...

sansetsukon flurry: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

If the trog has cover those probably both miss :(

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Poison Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 3 = 14 Did not want to over roll there. :)

Smells like beer gone bad. Dran comments.

Liberty's Edge

Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

The phantom is an outsider, but does not seem to have any special resistances.

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

"Ach, if this is what the Wisp usually smells like, I'll find another place to drink!"

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Fort vs DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The Magi steps forward. He opens his hand down near his waist, then raises his arm as he twists and straightens it, leveling his open palm at the trog. A bolt of blue fire races over the heads of his allies toward the reptilian.

Mystic Bolt (cold) PBS/Melee: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 4 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Halali tries to strike twice while the iron is hot, but completely misses one and fails to get through the thick hide with the other. But at least the smell isn't that bad.

The Magi shows their skill, blasting an icicle right into the Trog's face, bypassing that pesky thick skin.

The other bugger comes slinking around into the room and attacks the first enemy it reaches, snapping jaws seeking blood for the blood god!

Red Bite vs. Ander: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

But again, these creatures don't seem to have a good feel for how to fight enemies in armor! Ander is saved... FOR NOW.

Round 2: AAAAAAHHHH IT'S THE FIRST COMBAT OMG!!! not really that bad?
Buffs: NA

Dran (Divine Favor 9 rds remain)
Grunigon
Kaztor

Blue Trog (-6 HP)
Ander (sickened 9 rds remain)
Phantom (Ecto, Sickened 9 rds remain)
Bilos
Halali
The Magi
Red Trog

Bold may act!

Environmental Details: No Squeezing anywhere on the map, but walls of tunnels may provide cover on ranged attacks.

Waves and waves of nausea-inducing smells assail all those inside the room. If you are inside the room with the desk, please make a Fort Save vs. an Extraordinary Stench (Poison) DC 13, Failure means you are Sickened for 10 rounds.

A Fort Save needed from Kaztor & Grunigon. Make sure to do it at the start of your next turn.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Fort save 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9

Embarrassingly, the Paladin gets sick at his first exposure to the awful stench of the monster. He tried to yell, but the rising bile in his throat kept him silent.

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran steps up and, calling on the luck of Gorum, strikes.

greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 72d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 5) + 4 + 2 = 12

It's curse me! he bellows as he swings wide.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

"Stinking troglodytes! They.... stink to weaken you to make you easier to kill!" He reaches around the corner to strike at the disgusting creature,

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

but misses badly.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Dran and Grunigon have no luck whatsoever, but at least they don't have a tummy ache. Kaztor seems distracted by the burbling in his gut.

Kaztor, you are sickened (see below). But you may take your normal action. You also have flanking.

Round 2: AAAAAAHHHH IT'S THE FIRST COMBAT OMG!!! not really that bad?
Buffs: NA

Dran (Divine Favor 8 rds remain)
Grunigon
Kaztor (Sickened 9 rds remain)
Blue Trog (-6 HP)
Ander (sickened 9 rds remain)
Phantom (Ecto, Sickened 9 rds remain)
Bilos
Halali
The Magi
Red Trog

Bold may act!

Environmental Details: No Squeezing anywhere on the map, but walls of tunnels may provide cover on ranged attacks.

Sickened: The character takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz swings his hammer, hoping the distraction from the flank would counter his own weakness from the awful scent.

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 - 2 = 5
Damage 1d8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 2 = 7


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Kaztor fails to land a blow either. But at least the enemies have yet to injure anyone.

The boxed in Trog turns and tries to slaughter the phantom, probably to open up an escape route... or maybe he just doesn't like ectoplasm!

Bite vs. Draken: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 for BPS: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Claw 1 vs. Draken: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 for BS: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Claw 1 Crit?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Claw 2 vs. Draken: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 for BS: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

His teeth and claws slash through the phantom, spraying phantom goo all over the walls and himself. When all is said and done, Draken is no longer on this plane.

And suddenly, the dwarves realize the trogs aren't kidding around. That easily could have been one of them getting their flesh rendered and torn.

Round 2: PHANTOM DOWN!
Buffs: NA

Dran (Divine Favor 8 rds remain)
Grunigon
Kaztor (Sickened 8 rds remain)
Blue Trog (-6 HP)
Phantom (-12 HP, back on the Ethereal Plane, Sickened 9 rds remain)
Ander (sickened 9 rds remain)
Bilos
Halali
The Magi

Red Trog

Bold may act!

Environmental Details: No Squeezing anywhere on the map, but walls of tunnels may provide cover on ranged attacks.

Sickened: The character takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

"Happy to draw aggro for yoooooooooooouuu...."

Spoiler: He is not happy.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

Halali blinks at the carnage. At least he was already dead. I think.

She focuses, and centres herself.

sansetsukon flurry: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
sansetsukon flurry: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Dwarven:
"Try to draw the beast out here, Kaztor. We can surround it if it leaves the tunnel!"

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Magi takes a step back and blasts the latest arrival.

Mystic Bolt vs RED: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 1, HP 13, AC/T/FF 17/13/14, F/R/W +5/+5/+4. Perc +7, lowlight, Init +5

Ander coughs and spits out as mouthful of bile.

I'm gonna blast a hole the size of my fist in you, you stinking lizard! he curses as he almost stuffs the barrel of his gun in the troglodyte and pulls the trigger.

boom: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 - 4 - 2 = 71d12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
i have point blank shot...dont care if it provokes...Ander is pissed...

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +6 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 1/2 | Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None

BIlos pulls a marble out of a bag on his belt and magically flings it at Red.

Telekinetic Projectile: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

The way this is going this is not gonna make a great first chronicle for us. lol


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

I’m away from home this weekend, which is pretty common. I’ll try to update tonight. It looks like one AoO to resolve and one hit out of all those attacks. First level combat can be like this, lol.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Combo of sick and visiting the inlaws did that weekend in, jeesh.

Ander pulls his big bulky weapon up and tries to bring it to bear on the stinky fiend in front of him. Who takes a swipe as the dwarf leaves himself open to attack.

Red Claw AoO vs. Ander: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

But the claws just scratch harmlessly against the muzzle of the boomstick. Unfortunately they do chip the paint and this infuriates the dwarf, throwing his aim of JUST ENOUGH to miss. The slug slams into the wall behind and the shockwave bounces around the small room, almost deafening everyone.

Bilos can barely hear himself think, but manages to send a marble zipping very quickly at the Trog, but the aim is off as well and it shatters into the ceiling.

Halali has a slightly more impressive flurry of misses. This time two solid body blows that are shrugged off as the Trog apparently knows Houdini's trick on how to take a punch (misses with flavor).

And then The Magi blasts the other trog in the face. His magic is strong and leaves a serious cold burn. Both Trog's look pissed and the one near the masked caster turns and unleashes three attacks!

Red Bite vs. The Magi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Red Claw 1 vs. The Magi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Red Claw 2 vs. The Magi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

But so far, only the Phantom falls prey to their strikes. Unlucky (and pissed) he is.

Round 3: PHANTOM DOWN!
Buffs: NA

Dran (Divine Favor 8 rds remain)
Grunigon
Kaztor (Sickened 8 rds remain)

Blue Trog (-6 HP)
Ander (sickened 8 rds remain)
Bilos
Halali
The Magi
Red Trog (-7 HP)

Bold may act!

Environmental Details: No Squeezing anywhere on the map, but walls of tunnels may provide cover on ranged attacks.

Sickened: The character takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

By Gorum I have had enought! Dran, standing his ground swings at Red.

greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 182d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 + 2 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz keeps swinging his homer, trying to keep his lunch down while he does so. t

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 - 2 = 21
Damage 1d8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 2 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon swings again at the trog that had somehow taken out the phantom member of this group.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

But the only things he seems able to hit is the stone of the wall!

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

GM, please subtract two from my previous attack roll. I removed the flank from the language of the post but not from the actual roll. Thanks!


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Dran's blade finally strikes true, bringing a smile to Gorum's face or at least putting a check in the 'hit with an attack' column on his soul's record.

The trog collapses with a gurgle of blood spraying from its mouth. And other than a wet-wipe for his blood-soaked beard, Dran remains unharmed.

Grunigon tries to get into the swing of things, but this upfront fighting isn't his style. Now if he were able to sneak behind and flank and stab a shiv into a kidney, the trog wouldn't know what hit them!

And then the holy knight perserveres, overcoming his burbling guts to strike the last trog solidly. It still stands, but looks pretty bad.

And... decides that facing off against at least six visible well armed uninjured dwarves who just dispatched its scouting partner would be unwise, it flees.

Withdraw Action

Combat Over, unless you all wish to chase a fleeing enemy.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz tried to shout a victorious war cry at the fleeing beast, but instead he gurgled an uncomfortable burp as the monster fled.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 1, HP 13, AC/T/FF 17/13/14, F/R/W +5/+5/+4. Perc +7, lowlight, Init +5

Ah, let the poor bugger go...he learned his lesson... Ander says as he calmly reloads his gun. He then spits trying to flush out the nasty taste in his mouth.

Nope...need something stronger.. he grabs a flask from his pack and takes a swig. His face puckers a bit as he swallows.

This'll either flush that taste out...or scare it out of yer body...ha! he laughs as he offers it to the others.

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran accepts the offered flask with a Thank ye. and enjoys a swallow before handing it back. So, we got us a secret room ta search an some tunnels what run who know where ta think about. That such creatures as trogs can just wander into the basement o' the Wisp gives me pause, it does. I'm not liking it. But what be our best course ta follow now that we know it's here. Dran takes up a guard position at one of the tunnels and add I'll watch here while other more suited for it should be about readin and searchin in the secret room.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon moves into the room searching for anything of interest. Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

"If we can find the trog it needs killing. And it may have stolen goods wherever it lairs. Should ask above if they know of tunnels and trogs down here. If not perhaps the tunnels should be collapsed? Wouldn't want a good drunk interrupted by critters from down here!"


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Ander and Dran work to calm their stomachs as the odor fades from the room. A stiff drink definitely helps.

Grunigon searches the side tunnels, finding mostly dead ends. Except for one small hole with claw marks around it, looking like something dug it's way in and back out.

You could squeeze through, or at least start squeezing through if you wanted to see where it went. It would also require no effort at all to collapse the tunnel to prevent anything from returning through.

As things calm down, the desk and chests become at least slightly interesting as well.

The papers chronicle the personal exploits of Selmius Foster, a famous Pathfinder whose name the PCs recognize from their training as Pathfinder agents or from conversations with patrons in the Wounded Wisp. Most of Foster’s more infamous adventures appear here in varying amounts of detail, but it is evident there is another investigation he had been pursuing before he died: the lost records of a Society agent named Eylysia.

More Information available on Player's Handouts #1 & #2, currently being shown on the Maps Tab pages 2 & 3. What do you all do next?

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

”Visiting the burial site of a dwarf or a random gnome? I think I’d much rather visit the dwarf’s resting spot….”

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Likely will have ta do both. Dran laments.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon reads the pages carefully, but isn't sure of the details. "Doesn't it say there are clues in the grave of the stonemason Arkath, in his mausoleum in the Ivy district? And who are the people named by the traitor gnome? Doulgonlir Caskmail, Hollis 'Evil grin' Thorne, and Karina Clamp? Maybe they're named somewhere in the Great Hall?"

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 1, HP 13, AC/T/FF 17/13/14, F/R/W +5/+5/+4. Perc +7, lowlight, Init +5

I say we let that thing go...he likely came up after the quake...just knock a few stones down and he won't be able to get back through... Ander says as he slings his weapon.

I think the dwarf's spot first...then the gnome's...priorities, right? I mean, I got nothing against the little gits...but a dwarf will always choose a dwarf first...

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +6 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 1/2 | Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None

"Aye, let's look to the dwarf first, Torag rest his soul."

101 to 150 of 1,046 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seven Dwarves Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.