GM Top's Dungeon Delver's

Game Master Pete H.

Current Scenario: The Godsmouth Heresy

Dwarf Info
Dwarf Maps


251 to 300 of 1,054 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Are you inviting me to put my hands in your pocket, Shooter?" Halali grins. "Well, alright then."

She reaches in and grabs some nuts.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Some NOT SO SUBTLE flirting happening doesn’t distract The Magi from his lockpocking and the tumblers easily fall. At least so far there isn’t any damage to property with this pending misdemeanor.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Oh you naughty girl! Ander says, feigning innocence. He chuckles and fishes out a second handful of snacks after Halali.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon watches, wondering how some dwarves are considered outcasts while others are still considered honorable.... "Oh? He invited us in by leaving the door open? Let's enter then!"

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

”Remember, we are not common thieves. We don’t take anything that doesn’t belong to us unless we are prepared to bring it back like with the coin earlier,” the paladin announces to the others.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Anyone strongly oppose trespassing or want to do anything else prior?

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"What we do in there depends on Fimbrik, no?" Halali posits.

"The gnome's clearly mixed up in some Society secrets. Hopefully he's willing to co-operate. If he's home, of course."

No objection to breaking in, nor to trespassing. Halali's lawful - but she suspects Fimbrik of criminality so a locked door won't stop her.

Liberty's Edge

Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

*sigh*

Draken floats through the door.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran is on an official Pathfinder investigation! Later he will be shocked to learn this does not really include legal enforcement powers. :)

Grand Lodge

male human cleric(Sarenrae)1, HP 12/12, AC/T/FF 18/11/17, F +3, R +2, W +5, Init +1, Perc +3

nope...Ander swears he heard an invitation...lol

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

derp...thought i posted under right avatar...

Ander tries ventriloquism...and fails horribly.

Come on in guys...I got the tea on.. he makes a show of talking out the side of his mouth and raising his voice to sound like a gnome.

Well, sounds like a party...need more snacks... he says as he enters confidently.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Absolutely no one in the group is willing to walk the fifteen feet to look into a window, so the ghost zips through the door to announce their presence as criminals.

It almost freaks out The Magi, passing through him as he backs away from the unlocked door. Ander does his best gnome impression. It is incredibly racist but no one probably cares. He then shoulders open the door to see...

A large sofa sits awkwardly near the entrance, facing toward the center of the room. Sets of chairs and tables are arranged throughout, and statues of grandiose gnomes occupy the corners of the room. A set of stairs at the northern edge of the chamber leads down and a second set of stairs leads up.

Ander, Halali, Grunigon & Bilos, but not the phantom:
You very quickly recognize that the circle under the couches is an old summoning circle. IF it still has magic in it, it likely would be used to summon some sort of defensive measure against trespassers. Stepping inside the room would trigger it, though the incorporeal spirit has not yet done so. Maybe it is broken? Maybe it just won't trigger for Draken?

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grinugon stays where he is, waiting for someone to take the lead. "Anybody know if that circle has any magic power in it?"

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

”I don’t know anything about magic power but I’ll take the lead if none of the rest of youvolunteer. Gnome, are you here,” the paladin calls out as he moves into the room.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos will place a hand in front of Kaztor (not strongly enough to stop him if he really wants to walk past) and casts detect magic, hoping to learn more about the circle before anyone with a physical body touches it.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Bilos recognizes the telltale signs of a magical summoning trap. Stepping in OR adjacent to it will trigger it. Thus it will be difficult to get inside without triggering it. But it is old and weak, so probably won’t summon a tarasque. Maybe some wimpy little critters or something.

Liberty's Edge

Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

Draken resignedly explores the house, careful not to go too far from Bilos.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"Probably best not to approach. The magic is old, but still may bring us some unwanted company. Draken, would you do the rounds?"

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

A summon trap, eh? Best watch yer step then...Ander says as he cocks his rifle, ready to fire at any magically called beast.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Maybe there's another way in? I'm going to see if there's a back door."

Halali moves off. "Feel free to come with."

If she passes a window she'll look in.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The spirit 'strides' across the room and briefly checks the basement and upstairs, as they don't require opening or intruding through doors.

The basement is unoccupied, other than neatly stacked large columns of old newspapers. The upstairs appears to lead to an unfinished second story. Nothing of note.

Halali moves around the east end and glances in a window as she passes. Inside is sitting an elderly gnome, perusing a book. He does not seem to notice her.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Warned off the magic circle, Kaz stays by the door. ”I said, gnome are you here?!”

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

I've got yer back...Ander follows Halali around to the back. He sees the gnome.

Is the old codger deaf? Hey! Old man! he calls out.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The gnome possibly is deaf, as he does not respond to either holler.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

I think he's bloody well deaf...or just plain ignoring us. If I were a betting man...and I am after a few pints...I'd say he can't hear a blessed thing. Maybe we can just walk in and present ourselves...there be windows here...likely not protected by that mystical thingamajig... Ander says as he puffs out a cloud as he ponders his next move.

Hey...someone wanna come here and climb through this window? My stubby legs aren't meant for climbing...not that any of ours are, for that matter... he says with a chuckle.

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran considers the circie. Shoddy ta just leave this hear. Some child playing a game might activate it, or some other less able ta deal with it than us. He does not activate it, yet.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

”the gnome is being quite rude! Does someone want to go introduce yourself to him up close,” Kaz growls.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The windows are unsurprisingly locked as well. Almost as though the reckless gnome doesn’t want children or adults randomly stumbling across his theft deterrent.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

"Anybody know about circles like that? What if you break the circle? Say... throw some furniture and scuff it? Or maybe burn it? Anyone have a cantrip that might damage it at a distance? Isn't there a mage cantrip that sends a small bit of acid?"

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Magi joins the others at the window. Well, if he's deaf, then maybe he won't hear a little rattling. The vigilante takes out his tools and works to unlock the window.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"If by 'set if off' you mean 'summon any manner of angry creature bound to defend this home', then yes, I can do that for you," Bilos answers with a sigh. He calls Draken back and returns him to his ectoplasmic body for the inevitable confrontation.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Well, better him than me, I reckon... Ander says as he takes a long puff on his cigar and raises his rifle to his shoulder.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The Magi slips a tool through the crack in the window and carefully manipulates the lock, twisting it open easily.

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Magi opens the window and climbs into the room.

Stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 5


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The gnome does not appear to respond to the invasion, even though it is quite loud.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

What in the...toss a stone at the old coot. Get his attention...don't wanna spook him too much...if casts a ball of flame we're done for...


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The gnome stands, grabs another book and sits back down. He doesn't even seem to notice the intruder or open window, even though he looked right past them.

GM Screen:
Halali Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
The Magi Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Halali is confused, the thing is acting like it isn't real, but it seems very real!

The Magi is not. It is clearly an illusion.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

Halali glances at the masked Magi. "What is that? Nobody just ignores two people busting their house - even when they're doing a clean job of it."

She follows the Magi inside.

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Curiouser and couriouser. Dran stammers as he peeks into the window.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz was getting frustrated. He walked into the room, trying to avoid the magical circle, and started walking for the gnome. He wasn’t a fan of being ignored.

If someone could move me on the map, please.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari
Kaztor Firebeard wrote:

Kaz was getting frustrated. He walked into the room, trying to avoid the magical circle, and started walking for the gnome. He wasn’t a fan of being ignored.

If someone could move me on the map, please.

Kaz, are you going in through the window or the front door?

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Front door, please. No self respecting paladin is climbing in the window!

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Magi alerts the others. He points at the gnome and shakes his head. "Deceptive magic."

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

Moved Kaz inside. Also moved Halali in through the window.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The paladin angrily walks into the room, triggering the summoning circle.

Three bright glowing bugs pop into existence, Ander's readied attack goes off with a bang!

Initiative
Halali: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Dran: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Grunigon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Bilos: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Phantom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 (-1 if Xev)
Ander: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Kaztor: 1d20 ⇒ 15
The Magi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Enemy Red: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Enemy Blue: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Enemy Green: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Rolloff: 2d20 ⇒ (15, 6) = 21

Round 1: Whoops!
Buffs: NA
Bilos
Ander (Readied Attack against Green PLUS full turn)
Dran

Green
The Phantom
Kaztor
Red
The Magi
Halali
Grunigon
Blue

Bold may act! K: Nature to ID.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

readied: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d12 ⇒ 5

Sorry about the noise, but I can't do a thing about it... Ander says as he reloads his gun in a surprising (for a dwarf) blur of hands, powder and shot. He moves to get a better shot of the others.

full round action..standard to reload and move to..well, move..lol

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Seems I did not make the map.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos will boldly stand behind people and magically hurl a stack of dicarded newspapers at Green.

Telekinetic Projectile: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari
Dran Stoneheart wrote:
Seems I did not make the map.

Fixed.

Also, Green is now dead.

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran all but stomps into the room grumbling about irresponsible gnomes leaving summoning traps laying about and attacks Red. He will use a strength serge as a swift to add +1 to hit.

greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 172d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 6) + 4 = 15

251 to 300 of 1,054 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seven Dwarves Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.