GM Top's Dungeon Delver's

Game Master Pete H.

Current Scenario: The Godsmouth Heresy

Dwarf Info
Dwarf Maps


351 to 400 of 1,074 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Everyone prepares, in their own way. Mostly just getting weapons out and readying to defend themselves. Dran invokes the blessing of his god. And then Kaztor leads them in further.

As they come around the first corner, the enemy thing shows its face! It growls. And looks very hungry. Foul-smelling fluids ooze from weeping sores across the scaly skin of this squat, powerful, and vaguely canine beast.

Initiative
Halali: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Dran: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Grunigon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Bilos: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Phantom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 (-1 if Xev)
Ander: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Kaztor: 1d20 ⇒ 13
The Magi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Enemy Red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

It gallops up and tries to rip a chunk... a big chunk, out of Kaztor!

Bite vs. Kaztor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

But the thick armor the Paladin brought with him holds up, even with such a quick attack!

Round 1: What the hell is that thing!
Group Buffs: NA
Stinky Doggie
Bilos
Phantom
Dran (Divine Favor 9 rds)
Kaztor
Grunigon
The Magi
Ander
Halali

Bold may act! K: Arcana to ID.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos moves and chucks a hunk of rock at the creature.

Telekinetic Projectile: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 = 16
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Liberty's Edge

Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

Draken speaks of the legendary victories of the Pathfinder Society, past and present, filling his allies with something akin to inspired courage!

Dwarves get +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.

He then steps closer to the enemy.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Storm and salt! What's that?! I'll try and outflank it."

Halali peels off, to approach the dog-beast from the rear.

Double move.

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Stepping up for a clearer view, The Magi launches a bolt of blue fire right after Bilos hurls his stone.

Mystic Bolt (PBS): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 = 21
Cold Damage (PBS): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

What is that thing?
Arcana: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Drakken inspires the crap out of everyone. He finally feels loved as the dwarves listen intently to his story.

But even with encouragement, Bilos simply can't get a clear shot off, too many dwarves in the way. His stone slams into the ceiling.

Halali takes the long way around to wisely try to set up a flank on this beast.

And finally, someone recognizes what it is! This is a Trollhound, just as horrible as you might think. Generally Neutral Magical Beasts, one would suspect some a@@*~~* wizard in the long distant past created these abominations. The Magi doesn't know a lot, but he does know they regenerate wounds and can be effectively immortal due to this. Only if injured by fire or acid will this regeneration temporarily stop.

He regrets learning an energy bolt made of ice, but manages to land a solid blow regardless.

Round 1: What the hell is that thing!
Group Buffs: Inspire Courage +1
Stinky Trollhound(-8 HP)
Bilos
Phantom
Halali
The Magi
Dran (Divine Favor 9 rds)
Kaztor
Grunigon
Ander

Bold may act! Trained K: Arcana to learn more tidbits.

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Ah...forgot the IC. So +1 more point of damage please.

Magi considers what he knows. In his seldom heard rasp, "Burn it!"

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz blocks the beast with his shield and spins his hammer as he tries to strike a mighty blow.

Attack with IC 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8
Damage with IC 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon sees Halali heading to the left, possibly around the battle, and follows. He pulls a dart from his sash as he moves around just in case he spots a target not already surrounded by dwarves. Double move

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

(1)If Dran can stand in a partial square adjacent to the creature:

Dran moves up and, inspired by his god, slashes at the troll-dog. He will use a second strength surge to help his to hit.

greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 212d6 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 14

(2)If Dran cannot move adjacent to the creature:

Dran double moves around the bolder.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Dran, you can move there. But it will provoke an AoO getting there and then you will be squeezing. Let me know if you wish to do so.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Meh. Will not squeeze. Would risk the AOO. So will take the double move.I will note that had we gone initiative order Dran would have gone before Kaz...


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Noted, but Kaz was already standing there so I don’t believe anything would have changed.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Ander moves up to get a shot at the beast.

Mind yer ears! he warns as he fires.

attack, PBS: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 21d12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

don't have precise shot yet...


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Kaztor misses, slamming the head of the weapon hard into the floor with a clang.

Dran and Grunigon start hoofing it to get around the pillar. Hopefully there is more space for melee attacks back there!

Ander breaks his weapon. It goes *fizzle fizzle* and misfires. That's not ideal.

The frost burn starts to heal and the beast tries to chomp on Kaztor again.

Bite vs. Kaztor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

And again, he blocks it with his shield. Lucky lucky dwarves we have!

Round 2: Crap, it can heal!
Group Buffs: Inspire Courage +1
Stinky Trollhound(-5 HP)
Bilos
Phantom
Halali
The Magi
Kaztor
Dran (Divine Favor 8 rds)
Grunigon
Ander (broken musket)

Bold may act! Trained K: Arcana to learn more tidbits.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz didn’t give up as his god was protecting him from the bite of the mangy beast, but he had to admit that it would be great to actually hit the thing. He was beginning to realize that he might not quite be good at this adventuring lifestyle after all.

Attack with IC 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 1 = 13
Damage with IC 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

The Magi tries to aim around the paladin, but is unable to get a clear shot.

Mystic Bolt (PBS/IC/melee): 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 7
Damage (PBS/IC/cold): 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

Halali sees the boys coming up behind. She glances over her shoulder.

"Coordinate attacks! Grunigon, you throw that dart from up close before Dran and I go melee."

There's enough room for Grunigon to get a shot without cover (from the square immediately NE of Halali), then Halali can jink round to engage the trollhound without drawing an AoO and Dran can just walk 10' east and attack.

assuming the boys cooperate:
sansetsukon vs hound: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 flank possible depending on the phantom

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Son of a motherless goatherder! Know i should have tightened that blasted nut! Ande swear as he fixes his gun in a blur of stubby fingers, spit and cigar smoke. He takes his powder horn and quickly loads another round.

you'd better work this time, you stupid thing! I'll melt ya down and make fishing hooks out of ya!

doing a quick clear..spending a grit to do it as a move..and reload as a standard...one grit spent...

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon squeezes through and throws at the beast, 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 but completely misses the beast....

And anyone that speaks sylvan hears some extremely colorful cursing....

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran moves up to be adjacent to the beast and attacks. Would like to us previous roll?

Spoiler:
If not...]

greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 102d6 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 14

Liberty's Edge

Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

Draken shoves himself through a wall, leaving a film of slime on the rock, and emerges next to the creature. For the most part - it's hard to tell if he is completely through the stone or it's just extra goopy. He continues his inspiration.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos lacks either acid or fire to use on this creature, but he can continue hucking rocks in hopes of making things easier for his allies.

Telekinetic Projectile: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Weekends are hecka hectic for me (in general) and I had Friday off and we took a family trip this weekend and I took a Monday off work too. Just letting you all know I am still here and will move combat along when I get home sometime tomorrow, hopefully!

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

No worries. Get some rest!

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

all good man...


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Draken starts oozing through the rock, who knows where he is going. Bilos launches a really nice smooth stone, but the trollhound ducks at the last second and it slams into the rockface right as the phantom's head pops out. He says, "OYE! WATCHIT! I'M OOZIN' HEAH!"

Things only get worse from there!

The group on the backside coordinate a little but, but end up just talking too much and then rushing their attacks. Grunigon tosses his dart, but jerks his arm to the left too quick and it goes wide. Dran steps up and swings hard, just barely missing the beast as it drops low to duck the blade. Halali tries to catch it on the ground, but as she swings she doesn't notice the small ridge of rock that deflects her weapon and leaves bruised knuckles.

The Magi is less successful this time, blasting his ice just past Kaztor, almost crisping his beard up! Which throws the paladin's attack just a bit off. Enough that the hit doesn't connect with enough power to penetrate skin (miss, description was flavor).

At least the gunsmith manages to get his rifle back in order!

Kaztor raises his shield to block another bite!

Trollhound bite vs. Kaztor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Not smart, the creature isn't. But smart enough to know when enough is enough. He turns to Dran and Halali. They must be easier to eat.

Round 3: Crap, it can heal!
Group Buffs: Inspire Courage +1
Stinky Trollhound(-2 HP)
Bilos
Phantom
The Magi
Kaztor
Grunigon
Dran (Divine Favor 7 rds)
Halali
Ander

Bold may act!

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Magi tries to exercise more patience. He waits for an opening in the chaotic melee before launching a blast.

Mystic Bolt (PBS/IC/melee): 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 18
Damage (PBS/IC/cold): 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Stand still, you miserable mutt! Ander says as he takes careful aim and fires.

touch: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 4 = 41d12 ⇒ 3

spending a grit to resolve it against touch ac

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz grits his teeth and tries to push the bad thoughts out of his head. He swings the hammer again.

Attack with IC 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 1 = 17
Damage with IC 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The dwarves finally get some things squared away and start looking a bit more like a decent group of pathfinders.

Kaz's blow lands with a solid *crunch* of bone breaking beneath his hammer. The Magic drills an icicle into the creature's face, about an inch to the left it might have taken out an eye.

But sadly Ander is just too anxious to get a shot off and pulls the trigger before lining up the shot. He is really having a rough go.

Round 3: Crap, it can heal!
Group Buffs: Inspire Courage +1
Stinky Trollhound (-17 HP)
The Magi
Kaztor
Ander
Bilos
Phantom (Squeezing)
Grunigon
Dran (Divine Favor 7 rds)
Halali

Bold may act!

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Draken! It's Draken, right? Can you give me a flank?"

Halali faces the hound-beast. She spins her staff...

flurry: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
flurry: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

delay for flank if possible.

"Your turn, Grunigon. Keep up the dance!"

Halali steps back to allow her allies in. And we can do this in reverse next round.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

[ooc]Not sure if you accepted my initial swing, which was a 21 or my rejected it and used my backup which was only a 10. You hinted that I barely missed. I know a 10 was well short of barely missing so does that mean a 21 barely missed?, if so, yikes![ooc]

Dran steps to make room for more attackers and swings again.

greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 152d6 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 16


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

I take the current turn's rolls and unless I specifically mention an alternative option, will always do that. The 'barely missed' was more flavor* than giving away a specific AC. And as you may note by Kaztor's action and hit, a 17 is more than the creature's AC. We shall see if a 15 is enough, read on!

Halali waits see if anyone jumps into a flanking position for her.

Dran doesn't care about flanking or organizing a tactical approach. This creature is probably evil and most certainly needs chopped up into bits. So he swings hard, adding his frustrations from his last miss into the weight of the weapon.

It chops down and almost decapitates the critter, slicing deeply through the thick neck. The body collapses to the ground in a twitching pile, unconscious.

Round 3: Crap, it can heal!
Group Buffs: Inspire Courage +1
Stinky Trollhound (-33 HP, dying & unconscious)
The Magi
Kaztor
Ander
Dran (Divine Favor 6 rds)
Bilos
Phantom (Squeezing)
Grunigon
Halali (delayed)

Bold may act!

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

"Burn it!" rasps the vigilante once more.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grinugon steps in to slash the beast. Healing could be stopped until somebody had fire?

Damage?: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

He pulls out a flask of oil. "Can anybody light it? I'll pour the oil on it....."


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The scary masked dwarf whisper-shouts to burn it all!

Grunigon steps up, pokes his little shiv into the critter and then suggests a source of flame for his oil.

Enough damage has been done, you all have a couple rounds before it heals up. Anyone have flame or acid or maybe want to do a Coup de Grace?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos pulls out a flint and steel and lights the dog on fire.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Ander calmly walks up to the beast and puts the muzzle up against its head and pulls the trigger.

Hurry...get that thing lit up... he advises as he reloads.

unsure if a CDG can be done with a gun, but can't hurt to try, right?

CDG: 4d12 ⇒ (10, 3, 11, 12) = 36

misfire?: 1d20 ⇒ 20

oh sure...now i roll a 20 to hit...fml!

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Once there is a source of fire to light it Grunigon pours the oil on the body.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

You can CDG with a ranged weapon if you are adjacent to the target. But that doesn't kill a creature with active regeneration.

Halali pulls her flint and steel and draws sparks to light the dog-beast on fire.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

It takes a few seconds to get coordinated, but the dwarves know what to do.

Ander moves up and very carefully aims at the beast, putting a very large hole in it that will take a hecka long time to heal. Grunigon pours oil over the body and head and while Halali tried to get there first, Bilos is ready and gets the oil burning.

It smells really bad, but the body certainly stops twitching and eventually burns up completely. Just charred pieces that will harm no one ever again.

___________________

The pack of dwarves fan out and search the cavern, locating a fancy little room in the back!

Several desks are arranged along the northern and eastern edges of this small stone alcove. Whereas the stonework leading to this chamber is rough, the walls in the alcove are polished. A single gem rests among the neatly filed papers on the desk, emitting a soft luminescence that brightens the small room.

The paperwork is probably really important?

Does anyone speak Azlanti?

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Well, good riddance to that thing...what ever it was.... ander says as he blows a cloud of smoke to try to cover the smell of burning skin and fur.

So...can anyone read....whatever language this is? he says as he flips through the pages.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
never know..

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran wipes the gore from his blade on the hide of the beast. Weren't so tough. he comments. Course I had Gorum ta guide me blade n' strengthen me arm.

He helps with the search but cannot help with the text.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Ander doesn't find anything hidden or unusual, though it was a smart idea to check over everything. He does note that the glowing gem should probably be brought back to include with their report, it is too valuable to be left here.

Dran dismisses the trollhound's dangerousness. Perhaps he is right. Perhaps though the hound being trapped here for such a long time made it forget how to bite things.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

”Yep, languages aren’t my thing. I barely follow dwarvish well enough. I’d take all this back to the smart folk and get it translated.”

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon glances at the strange language, "Ain't dwarven or sylvan. Might could find an elf or human that could read it."

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Let's get everything bagged and secured, take it back to the Society's scholars as Kaztor suggests."

I completely missed that Bilos had already applied flint&steel, sorry


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The group collects anything that isn't nailed down, and some things that are. Wisely deciding to allow the experts at the grand lodge to figure this stuff out, they head back there.

Locating Dreng in his office he waves them in. With a twinkle in his eye he asks, "Find anything interesting? I heard from Janira you all were investigating something odd."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos turns Draken incorporeal again to keep him from getting slime on the books, then starts helping them pack.

351 to 400 of 1,074 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seven Dwarves Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.