GM Top's Dungeon Delver's

Game Master Pete H.

Current Scenario: Master of the Fallen Fortress

Dwarf Info
Dwarf Maps


151 to 200 of 1,049 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Best ta check with the owner o 'the Wisp afore ya go knockin down wall n such. Dran cautions. [b]Might be he'd thank ya proper, but might be he would prefer ta have the other end o' the tunnel 'splored[./b]

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

Halali takes the proffered spirits. "The way to a girl's heart is through her liver, you know Ander." She winks at the gunslinger as she swigs the booze. "Not a bad chaser, that."

"Those names must mean something. After we've checked the dwarven tomb and the gnome's house we should visit the Wall of Names, then maybe the Grand Lodge library."

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Aye...it is... the rifleman laughs at Halali's remark.

I found a stiff drink works way better than a bunch of flowers...not to say it works all the time. I imagine someone of the long, pointy eared persuasion might see the beauty in that... he says as he gets ready to head back to the surface, stowing the flask as he moves.

Gotta remember to get more of that stuff when we're done...

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Behind his mask, Magi listens intently. However, hearing no flaws in their logic, he merely nods in agreement with both Dran and Halali.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The group seems satisfied with investigating a dwarven tomb next and letting the Trog go through whatever hole he went. A few strikes with a hammer or pick completely collapse the tunnel to protect the Wisp from more unwanted guests. The door to the room also locks behind them.

Taking the notes, the dwarves head upstairs. Peeking down the landing is their friendly bartender. She releases the breath being held, "Oh good, you lived! Wonderful. I was about to run upstairs and yell for help. Did you kill whatever you were fighting in there? Was any property destroyed? Do I need to pay for cleaning? What was in the room?"

She is obviously still amped up on adrenaline from seeing a pack of dwarves all pull their weapons and rush in to fight something.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Can we toss the body of the dead one in the tunnel before collapsing it? No need to leave the mess here!

Grunigon pauses to answer the barkeep. "Just a couple o' stinky trogs. Might want to air the place out, but their tunnel is collapsed so there shouldn't be any more in the future. And we tossed the body in the tunnel before it was collapsed so other than a little bit of blood there's nothing to clean up."


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Sure, no reason that can't happen.

Heryn raises an eyebrow, "What's a Trog? Ya know what, I don't need to know. Probably hideous. At least I was right to bring you all down here."

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran will collect any weapons or other artifacts it might have had to show off at the bar, figuring such might be worth a free drink or three.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz began grinning after his stomach settled. ”Well, I think that ended up being a rousing success on our first little mission?! Killed a baddie, ended a threat to the bar, and now have clues to follow. What a day!”

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Day ain't over yet...so..where's this place we gotta go see? Navigation isn't my strong suit... Ander says as he grabs a handful of snacks from the bar and shoves them in his mouth, somehow still smoking his stogie as he eats. He washes down the food with a swig from an ale and makes towards the door.

We're on the Society's time...so let's get going..going to take us forever with how fast we move.... he grins

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran makes a show of wiping his blade down with a bar towel and assures the onlookers that they are indeed all safe now. He refuses no offer of to buy him a drink.

I am a little confused. Do we also not need to deliver the item we were initially tasked to fetch?


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Dreng sent you all to get him a package from the Bartender. The Bartender indicated said package was a bottle of wine. Said bottle of wine was actually a secret lever to open the hidden room. Y'all are welcome to track Dreng down with questions if you want.

Heryn seems very confused as the dwarves just shuffle past, apparently her part in this play is done. Or maybe they just need a drink. She follows them up and helps serve everyone a couple ales before grabbing one for herself.

I'll update with the next location in a bit. It appears the consensus is to check the Stonemason Arkath's tomb next.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Once everyone has the ales Grunigon replies to Heryn, "Trog is short for troglodyte. Nasty critters. Got in through the tunnel. Whenever they are faced with danger they release a stink worse than any skunk you might have ever faced. Makes most folk so sick they can't fight, then the trogs rip them apart. Hope you never have to face one." He finishes his ale and sets the mug down. "One's dead so it won't hurt anyone ever again. The other one is run off and the tunnel sealed. They shouldn't come back. But if you ever get a really bad stink from below again, you know how to contact us!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Heryn wrinkles her nose, "Gross. Thanks for facing those down, you've done a great service. Anytime I'm bartending, drinks are on me... within reason."

Dran found a really cool necklace on the Trog to claim as an artifact of their kill to brag about at the bar. It has THREE WHOLE HUMAN EARS on it! So cool.

No weapons or gear of value on the trog.

_____________________

After recovering and bragging a bit about their awesome battle, the dwarves eventually head out to investigate the letters. The graveyard where the Stonemason is buried is not far.

GM Screen:
1d4 ⇒ 2 Hadriana

The 'necropolis' (aka a big graveyard) is open for the day, though not unmonitored. The entire property is fenced off, but the front gate (yellow circle) is open to allow access. A singular priest wanders the grounds, saying occasional prayers at various graves.

From either local knowledge or a quick check of public records, you know Stonemason Arkath is interred in the northern crypt (red circle). The doors are obviously sealed shut.

What do you do?

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"Either we ask nicely to be permitted entry to Arkath's crypt, or some of us distract that cleric whilst the rest break in. Cards in the open here, I'm not good at either. Maybe we'll be lucky and the priest is a Caydenite, eh Shooter?"

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Magi pats the belt pouch where his 'tools of the trade' are stored.
+9 Disable Device, but I will wait for consensus that is what we want to do before making an attempt.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Disable Device won't be necessary, the mausoleums are not locked. They do, however, have heavy and loud stone doors, so any attempts to sneak past the priest and into the crypt would be at a penalty. If you chose that route, it is a simple stealth check vs. perception. I'll provide a penalty on the priest's perception IF sufficiently distracted though.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

We can hope...if he is we can bribe him with a few bottles of the good stuff. I'm about as persuasive as a halfling is tall...which ain't a whole lot, let me tell ya...

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +6 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 1/2 | Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None

"Is there a reason not to simply ask to enter? Maybe we can say we're family."

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Only once we ask the sneakin option might be off the table, at least fer a wee bit. I'll go an talk ta the priest. Perhaps I can even get me a tour. He says as he moves that way.

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

As he closes with the priest you can hear Dran calling Father, a word?

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz decides to accompany Dran and speak with the caretaker of the facility. ”Yessir, we’d like to speak with you about your facility.”


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The dark clothed human woman stands from her prayers and moves over as the two (or more) dwarves move into the graveyard. A streak of white flashes through her dark hair and the twisted comet holy symbol hanging from her neck indicates her to be a worshipper of Pharasma.

She raises an eyebrow at the assumption of gender, but just nods and says, "I see... How can I help you fine dwarves today?"

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon joins Magi over by the mausoleum. His skills don't lean toward communicating and trying to convince anyone of.... pretty much anything.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

”Well, it looks pretty nice here. Can you tell us about it? How long has it been here? How do you get to be interred here? Is there a list you get on?”

Diplomacy 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +6 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 1/2 | Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos suddenly remembers that he cast a healing spell on Draken back at the Wisp.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6.

Looks like he took 12 damage, so this puts him at 5/11.

He then turns the phantom incorporeal and has him enter the tomb to check around the entrance.

Liberty's Edge

Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

Draken floats through the door and looks at the 60 feet immediately inside.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

But he is still tipsy from the "ale" he "drank" at the Wisp.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Ander tries to get a sense of the guard.

This place get a bit rowdy? Or just worried about grave robbers and the like?

sense motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Draken zips inside and then immediately zips back out, afraid to lose his tether to the material plane.

It looks like a crypt. There are sealed tombs inside. He thinks he saw the name "Arkath" on one of them.

At this point I'm assuming no one other than the two dwarves are in the graveyard. Let me know if that is in error. The phantom can easily do his quick check entering from the backside and staying outside the graveyard.

She replies to the dwarf's question with a wry smile, "Well, people are dying to get in here, so the list must be pretty long."

But quickly follows that up with, "Sorry, that is a bad joke. But I'm not really a tour guide. I was just hired to keep vandals or worse from causing trouble here. There are some very influential families buried here. Did you have any other questions?"

She seems to be in a helpful mood and Ander has a hunch that she is trustworthy.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Ha! Dark humour is the best kind of humour...at least I think so... Ander says. He nods to Dran.

Wasn't there something you wanted to ask this helpful lady, Dran?

you're the only one with a decent diplomacy....


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

It seems we have stalled out a bit with the long weekend break, so I'll move things along.

"Oh no need for all that fancy disguised talk, do you all need to see someone's grave to pay your respects or... complete an investigation? You look like the investigating type, so I figure that might be a reason to be here. Anyway, I can help you out with access, but you must not take anything from the crypts. That I can not abide."

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Note that Dran has +3 to Diplomacy and with "cleric skillpoints" its not likely get better quickly. I hope someone else in the group is better. lol[/ooc]

That bein the case lady, we was hopin ta peek in at the restin place of a certain fellow dwarf for, well, just what you mentioned, an investigation. It be right over here if your willin. Dran announces the last part a little louder than the first, partly because he is walking away as he says it and partly to alert his party of their approach.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Hearing Dran's words Grunigon turns and walks along the various stones, reading the names and dates. He isn't really interested but doesn't want to be standing by the crypt obviously waiting.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1| hp 11/13 | AC 17 (20) T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+3; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +7 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

Halali watches from the sidelines, wondering if she'll be needed.

Not much appeal in raiding anyone's tomb, let alone another dwarf's. Don't want to be angering the ancestors. Maybe it won't need anything... improper doing.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Seeing Dran jump right into it, Kaz nods solemnly. ”Yep. We need to take a quick peek at a Dwarven vault to properly conduct an investigation. Nothing improper of course. We wouldn’t dishonor the tomb that way,” he smiles as he pulls out his holy symbol of Torag.

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Magi is somewhat relieved at the turn of events. Glad we didn't have to sneak in. No way to honor a fellow dwarf.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

She moves to open the heavy crypt doors, muscling them carefully open. Casting a quick light spell, she steps inside, "Which dwarf? And what were you looking for?"

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +6 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 1/2 | Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos asks Draken to follow him to the tomb and be ready to peek into anything suspicious that we don't want to open.

Liberty's Edge

Male | HP 6/12 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +5, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

His name be Arkath m'lady. He was a stonemason.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Who would have thunk it..a dwarf being a mason... the rifledwarf say with a hearty chuckle.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The priestess steps over to a crypt, brushing off a few cobwebs, "Ah here we go, Arkath Stonehammer."

Turning to look back she sees Draken, "OH F!&! ME, A GHOST! STAND BACK, I CAN DEAL WITH THIS... I hope." She holds her holy symbol up high, hand trembling, "RESTLESS SPIRIT, WHAT DO YOU SEEK?!?"

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Following along in the back, Magi smirks mirthfully behind his mask at the situation. How is he going to explain this?

Liberty's Edge

Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

"I'm not restless, just bored. Can you convince my friend here to give me my body back so I could get a drink at the next tavern we visit?"

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +6 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +8 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 1/2 | Reroll 0/1 | Active conditions: None

With an exaggerated sigh, Bilos answers, "My apologies, madam. This spirit will cause you no harm."

He then whsipers angrily, "I'm going to give you your body back next time you're inside a wall."

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

”Ah yes, I suppose I could have warned you about the spirit with us. It’s a bit unusual, but he’s helpful and doesn’t mean you any harm,” Kaz grins, making a mental note to remind strangers about that.

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Ahh...he won't hurt you...he's with us...


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

She keeps her holy symbol raised, "Well... okay. He doesn't seem like a malicious spirit. Though obviously it goes against the natural order of death and life, so I'm not a fan."

She steps over to the doorway, "Just hurry up and finish your investigation please."

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Can't fault your thinking there...but sometimes things aren't always as we're taught, right? I mean...if all religions were right, who would be more right? Bah...I'm no scholar...have a blessed day, ma'am.. Ander says with a nod.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

She looks at Ander and happily engages with him, "Ah, that is an excellent question Sir Dwarf. My personal feelings are that there are so many gods because there are so many different people. There is always someone to follow, no matter who or what you are. And there are plenty that worship multiple gods too. Do you worship anyone?"

Speeding up the investigation, there is nothing on the outside of the crypt to answer your questions. However, when Detect Magic is used, a glow is recognized from inside. There is a faint divination aura, but without seeing the item it can't be identified.

Liberty's Edge

Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

Without seeing the item, you say?

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

”Ah, there is a clue, probably magical in nature,” Kaz explains to the crypt keeper. ”Would you mind if we see exactly what it is? Of course it is located in the crypt. Not exactly what we wanted, but I think we need to see this through, please…”

151 to 200 of 1,049 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seven Dwarves Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.