GM Top's Dungeon Delver's

Game Master Pete H.

Current Scenario: The Godsmouth Heresy

Dwarf Info
Dwarf Maps


51 to 100 of 1,074 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

”Well, if we have to wait, might as well serve me one of this locale’s finest. Don’t mind a fresh pulled out of ale,” he smiles. Once he gets the beverage, Kaz heads back to the table to join most of the other dwarves.

”She said it would be about a hour. But she also had, drinks are on the house while we wait!”

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Drinks on the house? Well I am sure the ale canno be all that bad. Dram ambles towards the bar like its a personal challenge.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The halfling beams as the dwarf approaches, "Grunigon Durinslag! Great to finally meet. I saw your name on the recent graduate list. First mission? That is so freaking cool, right? Having fun? Or things going bad? Sorry, I guess that is maybe an assumption? I just figured walking in here with a big group of other new agents meant something was going down. Do you need help? I mean, advice maybe? I don't want to get physically involved obviously. Everyone gets to do things their own way here, which is really our strength. I'm sorry, I talk a lot. You were saying? OH GOD I'M SORRY I'M JANIRA GAVIX AND I AM PLEASED TO MEET YOU!"

___________________

The old human is sipping from an oversized flagon of ale while reading through a large an ominous looking tome. He slides a book marker into place and shuts it, looking up. "Ah yes, an agent of the society I presume? I can take a short break, sure. How can I help you? I am Yargos Gill, one of the preeminent military historians in this fine city. Did you have a question about tactics, or wish to know an ancient dwarven battle formation, or perhaps want my autograph?"

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

We should go over and make sure the others don't start any trouble... Ander says as he grabs a handful of snacks from the bar and stuffs it in his mouth, somehow still puffing on his cigar. He gets his mug and winds his way to the others.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran nods to Ander and after grabbing two mugs full of the house ale he makes his way over to the Sarennite. Well met brother o' the cloth. he starts. While there is no such thing as too much ale, I seem to have one ale more than I currently need. As much as I love the stuff I've yet ta figure out how ta drink from two tankards at once. Can I interest ya in one o' these and a bit o' conversation? I think I seen you about either here or up at the lodge, no?


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

He drains his mug and smiles, "It is fortuitous you came at this moment, I just ran dry. The light is indeed smiling upon me." He takes a small sip and motions to the seat across the table, "So what can a humble servant of the Dawnflower do for a warrior of Torag? Our gods don't always see eye to eye, but that doesn't mean we can't."

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Magi watches the scene unfold. Dwarves or not, drinking on the job? Disappointing. He eavesdrops on some of the conversations happening around the room. That Janira woman seems like a handful. Glad we're not working with her. I could not imagine how tiresome that chattering would become in short order.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

If ya've some advise for a lat what was just getting started with all this Pathfinderin I'd be all ears. I've done a bit o brewing in me off time and done me trainin at the church but I've not had much a chance to do no 'venturing yet. And perhaps ya might have a tale or two about your own experiences ta date?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None
GM TOP wrote:
The old human is sipping from an oversized flagon of ale while reading through a large an ominous looking tome. He slides a book marker into place and shuts it, looking up. "Ah yes, an agent of the society I presume? I can take a short break, sure. How can I help you? I am Yargos Gill, one of the preeminent military historians in this fine city. Did you have a question about tactics, or wish to know an ancient dwarven battle formation, or perhaps want my autograph?"

"Indeed, I am with the Society, though I fear I am green as my phantasmal friend there betting on the drinking contest with money that hasn't existed for centuries. Hopefully we will not need any battle formations for a simple delivery, but some knowledge about this place, or the non-dwarven bits of the Society, would be lovely."


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari
Dran Stoneheart wrote:
If ya've some advise for a lat what was just getting started with all this Pathfinderin I'd be all ears. I've done a bit o brewing in me off time and done me trainin at the church but I've not had much a chance to do no 'venturing yet. And perhaps ya might have a tale or two about your own experiences ta date?

"The advice part is easy. A pathfinder should stand on their own two feet, but be able to lean on a fellow agent when needed. As for tales, there are many from my earlier days. Now I mostly just curate my shop. But let me tell you about my first mission."

He goes on to speak of a trip with three other agents to seek mystical artifacts in far away Osirion. Things went well until they disturbed a swarm of spiders and began dropping like rocks, unable to kill more than a couple at a time. He looks Dran straight in the face, "What would you have done, if in that position?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

I'd try take your advise and lean on my fellows what might be good at fightin swarms. But I'd also get some oil out and light a torch I would. Perhaps after I earn some coin from a mission or two I will lay in some alchemical ta help wit such. Also even though the gods have given me short dwarven legs I can outrun a spider if I must I think. Best ta know when ta stand and when ta run I say.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari
Bilos Nizhnyy wrote:
GM TOP wrote:
The old human is sipping from an oversized flagon of ale while reading through a large an ominous looking tome. He slides a book marker into place and shuts it, looking up. "Ah yes, an agent of the society I presume? I can take a short break, sure. How can I help you? I am Yargos Gill, one of the preeminent military historians in this fine city. Did you have a question about tactics, or wish to know an ancient dwarven battle formation, or perhaps want my autograph?"
"Indeed, I am with the Society, though I fear I am green as my phantasmal friend there betting on the drinking contest with money that hasn't existed for centuries. Hopefully we will not need any battle formations for a simple delivery, but some knowledge about this place, or the non-dwarven bits of the Society, would be lovely."

"Oh wow, knowledge of this place. There is so much to go on. Well, you know of Sir Reinhart, right? The Mendevian Crusader who is attempting the Test of the Starstone soon? Well, he isn't by far the first. And many of those who have tested, visited this very tavern for libations during their 'wish me well' tours. Quite a few went splat though but there was..."

He starts listing names and outcomes. It drones on a bit. But you can tell he has quite a bit of historical knowledge, if that becomes a thing you need later... *wink wink*.

About twenty minutes into his stories, you hear a raucous guffaw from the half-orcs. The phantom is floating above the table, the male half-orc is pouring ale through him, aiming for his open mouth and his sister is laying on the table trying to catch it below. Everyone is getting sloshed with ale, but no one seems to mind, cackling in glee.

Pretty quickly the hour is up and the historian has only just gotten started. The bartender's replacement arrives and Heryn waves Kaztor over.

__________________

The Sarennite nods, "Wise. We had to run too. I dragged two allies out by myself while my good friend ran the other way to distract them. We ended up surviving and coming back, after making some preparations."

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz heads back to the barkeep. ”Nice and busy in here, you know. Looks like a good business,” he says as he raises his tankard in respect towards the crowded crowd.

”Have you got time to help a group of young pathfinders,” Kaz grins as he waits for the package.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Still speaking to the Sarennite Dran asks Ya mentioned a shop. What kinda shop do ya curate? Might be I'll have need of an item or two afore long. I be Dran by the way. Dran Stoneheart.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon smiles at the enthusiasm of the halfling girl and takes a seat. "Janira Gavix? I think I have heard the name. Just have a bit of issue now and then remembering. Mind if I just call you Janira, and you just call me Grunigon?"

"Not much or a first mission though. I'm sure we've got at least three times the dwarf-power for it. But you know how things go.... Don't question orders. Just get them done. Are you here for a mission, or just a drink and perhaps a meal? Like I said, I've an hour to kill so if you've something that you'd recommend I'd be happy to accept the advice. ??"

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Ander motions to get two more drinks from the bar. He heads over to the pair of half orcs. You two seem like the life of the party. This round is on me...well, someone else actually, but the stuff still tastes the same. Name's Ander....here ya go...I saved you guys a trip to the bar. he says as he hands each one a drink. He then takes a pull from his own and throws a puff of smoke up to the ceiling.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari
Grunigon Durinslag wrote:

Grunigon smiles at the enthusiasm of the halfling girl and takes a seat. "Janira Gavix? I think I have heard the name. Just have a bit of issue now and then remembering. Mind if I just call you Janira, and you just call me Grunigon?"

"Not much or a first mission though. I'm sure we've got at least three times the dwarf-power for it. But you know how things go.... Don't question orders. Just get them done. Are you here for a mission, or just a drink and perhaps a meal? Like I said, I've an hour to kill so if you've something that you'd recommend I'd be happy to accept the advice. ??"

"Oh Janira is fine, or Jan, or Nira or Jan Nira Ga Vix too! I'll respond to any of them. I just like helping. I guess if you are saying 'hey Janira you are a jerk' or something I won't be happy, but otherwise I'll do what I can. Hah Dwarf power, I get it, nice. Like horsepower, but with dwarves. What is the exact amount of horsepower anyway? Does anyone know? Is it like how far an average horse can pull a wagon in a day or something? Or a shorter distance? I don't know, these things always bother me. Anyway, nope I'm just here for a meal. My advice is to slow things down and take a breath sometimes, just enjoy life, ya know? Or at least that's what everyone tells me!"

The half-orcs slam back the drinks and welcome Ander to their table.

Arem Bin Kaleel (the Sarennite) smiles, "Kaleel's Curiosities, in the Coins district. Stop on by later, I'll get you the pathfinder discount."

Mechanically speaking, all four of these people/groups may be willing to assist with various tasks or provide information later in the mission. You may or may not chose to use their help, but it is available for some things.

Basement post incoming..


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Heryn Gale leads the group behind the bar into a storeroom with a set of stairs heading down.

A set of wooden stairs descends from the main floor into this tightly packed storeroom. Barrels, boxes, and crates of assorted foodstuffs and drink garnishes are pushed against the walls or under the stairs.

Heryn leads everyone through a door into a storeroom and she walks slowly across a wobbly plank that covers a ten foot deep crevice.

"Just go slow and one at a time. I know we need to fix that, but it's expensive to build something sturdier. And the fall doesn't hurt that much."

Perception or Trained K: Engineering on the wooden plank for more info

Map (dwarf maps) is up, but only three of you have filled out your information on the marching order (dwarf info) slide so four of you still need to be placed.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Dran thinks it looks... wobbly. Like maybe if you walk slowly and don't weigh a lot it'll be fine. But also maybe a nice couple boards reinforcing it would help too.

Craft, Disable Device or K: Engineering could all work to shore up some of the issues. Or just go slow and hope you don't weigh that much.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

"You don't have any spare wood around? In a tavern? Like old hogsheads?" Halali asks Heryn Gale incredulously. "I've got an axe here, I can take it to your counter back in the bar. Fix the problem in no time. Or we can finish draining a barrel of beer and use that."


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

She looks confused, "There is plenty of spare wood, why? Is the bridge too flimsy for ya? I'll just go get the package by myself if you all are so scared, jeeze. I knew I should have left y'all upstairs."

She grumbles as she disappears behind the shelves, "Don't need no eight dwarves trackin' mud in here anyway. Now where was that bottle..."

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Assuming Dran points out the danger

Magi drops to one knee as he removes a few tools from his belt. He examines the plank before grabbing another to shore it up.
Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

He gestures with an arm for Dran to pass across. "After you."

Liberty's Edge

Male Jealousy Phantom (Marshal) of Bilos 1 | HP 5/11 | Ecto: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 DR 5/slash | Incor: AC 15 T 15 FF 13 | CMB+2, CMD 14 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Speed 30 ft. | Inspire 3/3 | Current State: Ectoplasmic | Active conditions: None

In the meantime, Draken has crossed and is miming drinking all of her stores.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The Magi gets to work fixing the wobbly crossing as the spirit seeks out spirits.

He gets a similar length board and places it next to the current one, then hammers in a crosspiece. Standing and putting a single leg onto the board to test for weight he declares it a success! Until it wobbles below him.

Failed, but by less than four, you may retry your check. Or get aids from up to two other PC's, but I don't know if enough are trained in DD to help.

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz wasn’t the best at carpentry or engineering or whatever the hells the group was doing. He waited for the all clear sign from someone before he plodded across that wobbly board. A hefty dwarf wearing pretty heavy armor, didn’t seem like the greatest idea on that board to him.

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

Inwardly cursing at himself, Magi grabs another board and uses it as a cross brace to support the the wood planks. Careless! This is as much an audition as it is an assignment. At least most of the others are still upstairs.

Disable...er Enable? Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

This time the vigilante walks across the makeshift bridge himself to prove its structural integrity.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

After placing the plank, The Magi steps on it again. It still wobbles. FOR CRAP'S SAKE!

And then he remembers the most basic building lesson ever, USE SHIMS. He jams in a couple small slivers of wood to stabilize the boards and suddenly the bridge is fully shipshape... er tavernshape. Whatever.

Success!

About the time he walks across it you hear from the shelves of booze, "found it" followed very quickly by, "OH S+@! WHAAAAAT?!?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Hearing what he takes for a cry of alarm Dran moves across the boards using his greatsword like a balancing pole. Problem? he calls.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

Halali nods in appreciation of The Magi's carpentry skills. At the outcry from the stores Halali draws forth her three-section-staff and darts across the makeshift bridge.

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

"Well then I'll call you Jan and you can call me Grun. Don't call me Gone before I am please!" He sits down and orders a light meal with an ale. "Hmm.... Dwarf power and horse power. I think I'd have to find someone with engineering training to get an actual answer. Of course then I'd have to find someone to explain why I'd really care! I think most people just use the words without really knowing what they actually mean. But you're right about slowing down. I've time so I'll slow down and enjoy my meal, and ale for once. Usually I'm short on time and eat without hardly noticing the taste!"

Third in line the very lightly armored or encumbered dwarf strolls across the boards.
Perception?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

"Seems safe to me!"

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Ander plods across when he gets a chance, puffing hit stogie as he goes.

Huh...you'd think they would put a sign up or something... he says nonchalantly after he crosses.

Is it just me or does this sound like the start of a bad joke..."A bunch of dwarves were underground..."...

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Bilos carefully walks across the board to see what is going on.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

The magi makes it across his fixed bridge, marveling at his amazing skills. He turns at the sound and looks to see the bartender standing next to a set of shelves that has opened up like a door to reveal a hallway into what appears to be a new room with... a writing desk?

Dran and Halali rush across to see what is up. This is definitely an odd situation. The bartender looks quite confused, obviously this is not normal. She speaks, "Did you all know that was going to be there?"

Grunigon, Ander and Bilos head across the pit with no issues. Kaztor waits for his turn.

The Concordance

Female Dwarf UnMonk 1 / Unsworn 1| hp 20/20 | AC 17 T 16 FF 14 (+2 dodge vs flyers) | F:+4 R:+4 W:+5; hardy | CMD 20 | Init +2 | Perc +8 (+2 vs flyers), darkvision |

Halali smiles wryly. "It's a safe bet that Dreng knew" she says. "Of course nobody sends eight dwarves just to fetch a package from a tavern."

Liberty's Edge

Male N Dwarf Rogue (Sylvan Trickster) 2 | HP 19/19 | AC 14 T 12 FF 12 | CMB +2, CMD 14 +4 vs Bullrush or Trip | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Active conditions: None

Grunigon moves to get a better view. "Are we moving furniture? Should get a wagon and a beast to pull it...."

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Kaz tried to make his way across the board to see what the group had discovered

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Looking into the room Dran will cast Detect Magic. Thought you was in some trouble there fer a minute. he adds as looks in.


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Everyone moves up to get at least a glance at the room. Except the phantom, who keeps swiping at bottles of booze on the shelves.

A sturdy silver chain jutting from the ceiling ends in a glowing orb that radiates yellow light across the rectangular room. A simple desk of polished wood, stacked with documents and scattered notes, shelters a pair of wooden chests against the south wall. A series of cracks along the eastern and western walls form makeshift entrances into exposed caverns.

Dran takes a mystical look at the room. The orb is the only thing glowing with magic and it doesn't take a genius to figure out it likely has continual flame cast on it.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Tha light's tha only magic Dran concludes.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"Well then, let's get the venture-captain's package and be on our way."

Bilos starts looking for what Dreng wanted, and calls Draken over to assist.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Silver Crusade

Male Paladin 2 (Torag) | HP 24/24 | AC 16/10/16 | F+7,R+1,W+6 (+2 to poison, spell, SLA | Init+0, Perc+1(+3 v stonework) | Speed 20 | Darkvision 60’ | CMD 14 (18 v trip and bullrush if on the ground)

Kaz stands ba, not wanting to crowd the others as they did their search. ”Be careful not to break anything over there,” he calls out.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

There are papers ta be studied here. An chests ta be gleamed inta. And after all that there are the caverns what no one knew was here. Are we Pathfinders or errand boys?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Spiritualist (Priest of the Fallen) 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +7 (+1 v. spells, SLAs, poison)| Init: +5 | Perc: +9 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +8 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 3/3 | Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"We'll be neither if we don't finish Dreng's job."

Grand Lodge

dwarf gunslinger(musketeer) 2, HP 22, AC/T/FF 18/14/14, F/R/W +6/+6/+4. Perc +8, lowlight, Init +5

Aye...keep searching... Ander says as he looks about, puffing away at his now almost finished cigar.

If you see a box of cigars, let me check them out...I'm a bit of an expert... barking out a laugh.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Grand Lodge

Dwarven Vigilante 1 / Brawler 1 | AC 16 (T:13/ FF:13) | HP: 22/22 | Fort: +5 Ref: +7 Will: +3 | Perception: +7 | Initiative: +3 | Spells 1st: 2/2 | Reroll: 1/1

With the small storeroom already full of bodies, Magi moves forward into the hidden office. He keeps a look out for trouble inside the smaller chamber.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Spell Templates | Dwarf Info | Dwarf Maps | Troubles in Otari

Okay, we have one dwarf moving into the hidden room. We have quite a few dwarves indicating they are searching, but I'm not sure if that is searching the wine racks or inside the hidden room. Dreng's request was for a specific bottle of wine. That bottle was the trigger to open the hidden room. I need to know is if anyone is going in with Magi.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran enters the room as well.

Liberty's Edge

Male Warpriest 2| HP 21/21 | AC 18/20 T 11 FF 17/19 | CMB +4 CMD 14 | F: +6, R: +1, W: +6, Note: +3 vs. poison, +5 vs. spells| Init: +1 | Perc: +3 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 Dwarven Warpriest of Gorum

Dran enters the room as well. Dreng new what he was about askin fer that specific bottle o' wine says I. 'Splorin this here room is part o' the mission I've no doubt.

51 to 100 of 1,074 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Seven Dwarves Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.