[SFS - PbP Outpost V] 3-99 Perils of the Past - GM bigboom (Inactive)

Game Master bigboom

Maps & Slides
Timeline
Convention Main Thread


251 to 300 of 449 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Hef's spell deals 8 points of damage against red!
Oh yes, you're right! Hef takes just 10 points of damage previously!

Kai fires off a shot but misses!!

-------
touch vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
damage: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 6, 6, 5, 6) = 33
Red reaches out for what must obviously be the ghostbuster of the party and touches Staar for 33 points of damage! (DC16 Fort save for half)

touch vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
damage: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 5, 4, 6, 5) = 27
Blue also reaches out to Staar for 27 points of damage! (DC16 Fort save for half)
(Alternatively, if Staar is down from red's attack, Blue instead attackd Terminatrix and misses!)

-------

Round 2 cont'd & Round 3
The following characters in bold may take their turn:
Cavaler (-15SP, -2RP)
Red ghost (-14)
Blue ghost (-19, +2 get 'em)
Kai (-1RP)
Senko (-1RP)
Terminatrix (-21SP -1RP, -5 move for 1 round)
Staar (-45SP, -6HP, -1RP, -10 move for 1 round, two DC16 Fort saves)
Hef (-20SP, -3RP)

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler, puts some distance between himself and the deadly ghosts while taking a hand off of his rocket rifle and drawing another spell gem. As he releases the mystical energy in it the gem turns into a pile of ectoplasmic goo which Cavaler flings at the ghosts surrounding Staar. The ectoplasm disappears mid-flight as it arcs toward the ghosts. Then suddenly a tendril of pure ectoplasm erupts from the ground near the ghosts and proceeds to wraps its slimy self around the ghost closest to Cavaler. ectoplasmic snare

Bludgeoning Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

DC 17 reflex save or blue is grappled and takes 2d6 bludgeoning damage every round is remains grappled. If the save succeeds then blue is just entangled for the the duration of the spell, which is concentration for a maximum of 6 rounds. This spell works on incorporeal creatures.

Ectoplasmic Snare

Exo-Guardians

Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

Waiting to see if Staar drops, if so Mystic Cure will likely be used. How does getting the 'dying' condition affect ones initiative in sfs? IIRC PFS1 you stay where you are at. PFS2 you move just before the thing that took you out.

Acquisitives

Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

Terminatrix swings the blue ghost once and maneuvers to flanking position.

Agonizing Devastation blade: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
slashing: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (7, 6) + 10 = 23

Acrobatics vs. AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Cavaler, unless I'm reading the spell incorrectly, it also requires a ranged attack roll against EAC. Please go ahead and roll your attack. Will be awesome if it works tho!

If Staar drops but is brought back up, then she can go ahead with her turn this round, albeit she'll be prone.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Thanks, I forgot about that part.

Ectoplasmic Snare vs. Blue EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

DC17 Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Cavaler unleashes a ghost trap on blue and hits, engtangling and grappling blue for 2 points of damage!!! The blue ghosts declares in shock, "He slimed me."

Terminatrix slashes blue for 11 points of damage and moves freely without threat of being counterattacked because blue is currently stuck in an ectoplasmic ghost trap!

-------

Round 2 cont'd & Round 3
The following characters in bold may take their turn:
Cavaler (-15SP, -2RP)
Red ghost (-14)
Blue ghost (-32, entangled, grappled, +2 get 'em)
Kai (-1RP)
Senko (-1RP)

Terminatrix (-21SP -1RP)
Staar (-45SP, -6HP, -1RP, -10 move for 1 round, two DC16 Fort saves)
Hef (-20SP, -3RP)

Exo-Guardians

Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

Fortitude DC 16: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Staar falls down, a slight smile across her lips...

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Since it failed the save it's only grappled. However, Cavaler can also move it up to 15' on his turn. The rules don't say if the movement triggers AOO's, so I'll leave that up to you. As long as Cavaler concentrates on the spell the ghost would have to succeed at an acrobatics roll to escape the grapple.

Acquisitives

Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

Senko moves to get a clear shot on Blue and fires a well-timed shot from his sonic pistol.

Sense motive (trick attack) vs. CR+20: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25
Sonic pistol vs. flatfooted EAC: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 = 15
Sonic damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Additional sonic damage if trick successful: 3d8 ⇒ (4, 8, 1) = 13
As usual, target is flatfooted for 1 round if both the skill check and attack succeed. And half damage because incorporeal.

Exo-Guardians

Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

Hef moves up and absorbs all the pain and injury from Staar, ”Kadrical accepts your willingness to risk injury and death. They are granting you a short bit more life to keep fighting as there is always more fighting.

Move, cast Level 2 Mystic Cure for 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 7, 5) + 5 = 20, and then gives her 19 of his own HP to top that off.

”Your pain is mine. My pain is yours. We have shared in suffering. Kadrical brings us together.”

If any adjacent ally (Starr) is attacked (first attack vs. them), he uses his Bodyguard Feat to boost their AC by 2. If it still hits he uses his Harm's Way feat intercept the attack. If Hef is hit from this or any other melee attack the enemy takes 1d6 electricity damage.

Exo-Guardians

Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

Staar opens her undead eyes, emotionless. "I am grateful".

She attunes photon for the second round, stands up, and destroys blue (in case he's still up):

Solar gauntlet vs. blue's KAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 14 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + 14 + (2) = 17

Haven't come this close to death since #2-00


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Staar falls... unafraid and embracing the oncoming darkness!!

Senko hits blue with a sonic attack and blue disappates into the void!

Hef does his thing and restores Staar to full consciousness, even healing her wounds!!

Staar awakens, sees her time has not yet come, stands up and decides it is the red ghost's time, slamming it for 17 points of damage!!

-------

Round 2 cont'd & Round 3
The following characters in bold may take their turn:
Cavaler (-15SP, -2RP)
Red ghost (-31)
Kai (-1RP)
Senko (-1RP)
Terminatrix (-21SP -1RP)
Staar (-45SP, -1RP)
Hef (-20SP, -19HP -3RP)


Botting Kai...

Kai moves in for a clear shot at red!

called static arc pistol vs. EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
electricity: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Trick Attack (Ex): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22
Trick damage: 3d8 ⇒ (4, 3, 2) = 9


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Kai's attack misses the last ghost!

The remaining ghost attacks Staar!!
touch vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
damage: 6d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 4, 3, 4, 6) = 22 (DC16 Fort save for half)

But just as the ghost is about to land a touch on everyone's favorite undead Ghostbuster... But Hef the everfaithful bodyguard again steps and and takes the hit!

-------

Round 3 cont'd & Round 4
The following characters in bold may take their turn:
Cavaler (-15SP, -2RP)
Red ghost (-31)
Kai (-1RP)
Senko (-1RP)
Terminatrix (-21SP -1RP)
Staar (-45SP, -1RP)
Hef (-20SP, -19HP -3RP, 22 damage or DC16 for half)

-------

And I'm going to call the combat there. It's got only a few HP left and won't live through another round of attacks. Well done!

Combat Concluded!!!

You have time for 10 minute rest or other healing if desired.

-------

You investigate the remains of the ghosts...

DC20 Culture:
You recognize the remnants of ancient wayfinders

DC20 Mysticism:
As you reflect on the conversation with the ghosts, you realize that although they are currently gone, the ghosts will likely return in a few days. Uncovering the reason behind the occurrences here, the mission these Pathfinders gave their lives for, would likely put their spirits to rest.

Moving on into the next room to the west, you find the stone of this chamber’s double door is cracked and blackened, as if charred by fire, though no other such marks are visible on the walls or floor. On the west side of the room, a statue of a robed figure with one hand outstretched stands atop a raised dais, a short flight of steps leading up to the platform. On either side of the door, two holes in the floor mark where pillars once stood.

As you explore this room, you experience a sense of serenity around
the statue, and aas you examine the statue, you feel a sudden impulse to take the satue's hand...

Does anyone take the statue's hand? What actions would everyone like to take in this room?

Exo-Guardians

Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

Staar rests for a while, recovering from the strenuous combat.

She searches for the obvious trap before touching any compulsion statues:

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Looks safe!

Staar volunteers to touch the statue's hand, though she'll first activate her undead adrenal gland

Exo-Guardians

Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

Culture (t): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 -5 to DC if Pilot related
Mysticism (t): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

”We need to figure this out or those ghost souls will be back in several days. But for now, I need to rest.”

10m rest to restore SP. do we have time for 10 more minutes to do a healing touch on himself to restore 25hp?

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler, reloads his rocket rifle.

Culture: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

"I wouldn't be so quick to touch that thing if I were you."

Cavaler, checks to see if there is anything obviously wrong with the statue.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

"Well, maybe it isn't dangerous after all."

Acquisitives

Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23

"Look here, there are the remnants of some wayfinders, probably belonging to those dead Pathfinders. Perhaps if we repair them, that might contribute to laying their souls to rest? Or maybe we're supposed to hand the wayfinder bits to the statue?"

Senko examines the statue.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Acquisitives

Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

As the last ghost falls silent, Terminatrix rests a while to recover wounds.
"At first I thought, since we have a common interest to explore ruins, those ghosts could be our allies. But simply mentioning that they're dead was the breaking point. I must take rest now."

Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


One of our teams made contact with creatures guarding a library and investigated the remains of its materials. They’ve found rituals and research materials related to temporal manipulation, suggesting this site was once used for such experiments.

Table GMs, Delve Mission 3 is complete, and the Preternatural Insight condition is now in effect.


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Yep, there's plenty of time for Hef to sit back and touch himself...

Current status:
Cavaler (-15SP, -2RP)
Kai (-1RP)
Senko (-1RP)
Terminatrix (-2RP)
Staar (-2RP)
Hef (-4RP)

No one finds anything unusual or dangerous with the statue, and so Staar takes its hand...

The moment she does so, the statue rotates on its base, revealing a previously hidden passageway! The passage leads to the same semi-circular hall curving
around another room that you found previously. And as before, you meet other Starfinder teams converging from other entrances.

You report your findings to Ixthia who acknowledges the discovery and orders you to report for other missions!

And that wraps up this current missions! You're all rested except for Cavaler who can opt to rest if he wishes. And as usual, the option to go shopping is available before the start of the next mission.

--------

Fitch gathers your team. “Well!” she exclaims. “A previous team came across a puzzle and after solving it, they’ve opened an entrance to the ruins below.” Her whiskers twitch in excitement. “Your task is to explore this passage and see where it leads. Our intelligence indicates there are some strange readings coming from the central area of the lower ruins, so we’re hoping to find a way there.”

The party descends and at the base of the steps you find three sets of corridors branching off into the distance, stretching on seemingly endlessly. The right corridor is in good repair, with indistinct figures flickering into view just at the corners of vision, while the painted walls of the center hall are worn and faded, and the walls of the left passage appear to be barely standing and woven through with plants.

You have a choice to go right, middle, or left.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler, will take a 10 minute rest and buy another spell gem of hurl forcedisk and also ectoplasmic barrage.

"I say we explore the center passage."

Cavaler, keeps a sturdy grip on his rocket rifle and activates the spotlight attached to it before pointing it down the center corridor.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

Kai, culture: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

Kai, mysticism: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Kai, perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

could we retroactively try to repair the wayfinders?

"The central passage is fine with me... Though my instinct is always to go left." Kai keeps a firm grip on his pistol, wary after so many fights.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Can't go left.


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Current status:
Cavaler (-3RP)
Kai (-1RP)
Senko (-1RP)
Terminatrix (-2RP)
Staar (-2RP)
Hef (-4RP)

While you can certainly collect the remnants of the wayfinders, they are far beyond repair. They might be of some mild interest to a zealous collector back on Absalom but the parts are likely to crumble to dust if any attempt is made to actually repair and use them.

-------

The party heads down the center hallway for about 5-10 minutes when you come to another set of branching corridors. One to the right in good repair with indistinct figures flickering into view at the corners of your vision. A center corridor with painted but worn and faded walls. And a corridor to the left that is worn out, looks like it may possibly collapse and overgrown with plants.

It looks like the same three corridors as before... What tha?!?!?!

DC24 Mysticism:
You realize that you've entered some kind of temporal anomaly!

Which way do you go now? Right, Center or Left? Well, maybe can't go left... ;-)

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

Kai, mysticism: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

"It seems we've entered some kind of temporal anomaly... Everything look kosher on your ping system?"

"Let's try going left..."


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Senko checks the ping and similar to before, the expected responses arrive but some data packet responses arrive faster than expected and some slower than expected. Yep, time is acting anomalously alright!

As the party takes the left corridor, the hallway shifts from the overgrown plant-covered walls to the appearance of newly carved stone, then shifts again to the worn and faded condition. The sudden shifts in appearance become very disorienting!

-------

And now we enter into rounds! Each round, the party can attempt to navigate the halls with either:

  • A Computers check to calculate routes while adjusting for the temporal anomalies,
  • Or a Mysticism check to sense the rifts in the flow of time,
  • Or a Survival check to locate the passages most similar to their current time.

    Each round, a player can attempt their own individual check or assist someone else. Each success will progress you further to the exit. Each failure doesn't penalize you from navigating towards the exit.

    However, for each round that you remain in these halls before you navigate your way out, I'll need a Will save.

    In the interests of time, let's start with five round's worth of rolls and see if that's enough. Everyone pick a skill to roll, describe what you're doing - including whether you're assisting or making a skill roll on your own, then roll that skill five times!

  • Exo-Guardians

    Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

    Cavaler, will do five aid another checks to assist whoever does the main computers rolls.

    Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
    Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
    Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
    Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
    Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

    That's a +2 bonus to 4 computer rolls.

    Acquisitives

    Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

    Apologies for being mostly-unavailable this weekend.

    Senko attempts to plot a path through the anomalies to get us all to safety.

    Survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
    Survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
    Survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
    Survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
    Survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

    Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
    Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
    Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
    Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
    Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

    Acquisitives

    Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

    While Terminatrix evaluates options how to get to safety, he decides to assist Senko navigating.

    survival aid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
    survival aid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
    survival aid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
    survival aid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
    survival aid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

    will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 +2 racial vs. mind-affecting, sleep (unless effect specifically targets constructs)
    will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
    will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
    will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
    will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

    Exo-Guardians

    Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

    Hef feels the ebb and flow of magical mystical energy, simply following his nose when in doubt.

    Mysticism (t): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
    Mysticism (t): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
    Mysticism (t): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
    Mysticism (t): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
    Mysticism (t): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

    Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
    Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
    Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
    Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
    Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

    "This way for sure."

    "No wait, that way. Yeah definitely going the right way. Wait, what is that smell?"

    "Let's go back the first way. The air is less foul."

    Exo-Guardians

    Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

    Staar tries to "feel" the magical energies permeating the area:

    Mysticism to aid another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
    Mysticism to aid another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
    Mysticism to aid another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
    Mysticism to aid another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
    Mysticism to aid another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

    Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
    Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
    Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
    Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
    Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

    Saving throw bonuses:
    +1 enhancemente bonus vs. death effects, disease, mind-affecting, paralysis, poison, sleep, and stunning; +1 enhancement bonus on saves against fear effects, language-dependent effects, and effects that cause confusion or sleep.; +2 racial bonus to Will save vs. mind-affecting effects; +2 enhancement vs. pain effects

    Hey, two crits

    Exo-Guardians

    Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

    Are the will saves for a fear affect?

    Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
    Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
    Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
    Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
    Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

    If I had known we weren't going to use computers I would have rolled mysticism to aid another.

    Mysticism Aid Another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
    Mysticism Aid Another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
    Mysticism Aid Another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
    Mysticism Aid Another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
    Mysticism Aid Another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


    An exploration team encountered ghosts in the lower levels—but not just any ghosts. Judging by their ancient equipment these entities were once Pathfinders! Perhaps by finishing what they started in investigating this site, we can lay their spirits to rest permanently.

    Table GMs, Delve Mission 4 is complete, and the Unfinished Business condition is now in effect.

    Wayfinders

    Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

    Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
    Kai, will save: +2 vs spells and spell-like abilities: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

    Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
    Kai, will save: +2 vs spells and spell-like abilities: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

    Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
    Kai, will save: +2 vs spells and spell-like abilities: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

    Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
    Kai, will save: +2 vs spells and spell-like abilities: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

    Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
    Kai, will save: +2 vs spells and spell-like abilities: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

    Kai tries to calculate some routes


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    Round-by-round summary:
    Round 1
    Senko and Term fail
    Hef and Staar succeed
    Kai and Cavaler succeed

    Round 2
    Senko and Term succeed
    Hef and Staar succeed
    Kai and Cavaler succeed

    Round 3
    Senko and Term succeed
    Hef and Staar fail
    Kai and Cavaler suceed

    Our intrepid heros, keeping their wits about them, split into three subteams of two people each. Senko and Terminatrix focus on their tracking and navigation skills to plot their way through these shifting corridors. Hef and Staar leverage their innate connections to magic to mystically "feel" their way out. Kai and Cavaler combine their brainpower to scientifically analyze the team's positioning.

    Working together, separate but whole, the party comes to junction after junction, using their combined skills to determine the best path forward at each junction. And even on a few ocassions, backtrack!

    As the party navigates their way through the corridors, the appearance continues to shift and change from new to worn to old. Some hallways appear to be exactly the same as others whereas at times some hallways appear to be slight variations of hallways you've already traversed.

    While navigating through the disorienting, seemingly never-ending corridors, you feel as though you've aged many years during your wanderings...

    Due to the Unfinished Business condition, I'll add +1 to everyone's will saves. Good timing! I've also posted the text of the condition on the slides.

  • Senko feels no ill-effects
  • Terminatrix suffers -1 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves
  • Hef feels no ill-effects
  • Staar feels no ill-effects
  • Cavaler suffers -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves
  • Kai suffers -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves
    The penalty isn't a spell/spell-like effect, fear, mind-affecting, sleep, etc. But it will be removed after an 8-hour rest

    After about 30 minutes of traversing through these corridors, the party finally locates the proper path and you come to a single hallway ending in a door.

    ---------

    You pass through and beyond the door is a blasted wasteland with deep furrows carved into the dusty earth. A mournful wind rustles over the landscape, and the twisted remains of immense metal towers stand in the distance, stretching up to the night sky.

    DC20 Physical Science or Survival:
    Based on the position of the stars, you deduce that you are still in the Winterlands of Akiton, despite the differences in climate.

    DC20 Mysticism:
    You identify this area as affected by an ongoign temrporal warm, which should dissolve in a few minutes.

    Just as soon as you finish gathering some information about your surroundings (per the spoilers above), several robots of strange construction and unfamilair metal powered by large glowing veins of energy appear and attacks our heroes!!!

    Combat Initiated!!!

    Initiative rolls:
    Initiative, Hef: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
    Initiative, Staar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
    Initiative, Senko: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
    Initiative, Cavaler: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
    Initiative, Kai: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
    Initiative, Terminatrix: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
    Initiative, robots: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

    Round 1
    The following characters in bold may take their turn:
    Cavaler (-2RP, -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves)
    Senko
    Hef (-3RP)
    Staar (-1RP)
    Kai ( -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves)
    Terminatrix (-1RP, -1 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves)

    Red robot
    Purple robot
    Blue robot
    Orange robot

    Per the Unfinished Business condition, everyone gets 1 RP back!
    Engineering DC16 to identify the walking robot (red/purple). Engineering DC11 to identify the small flying robot (blue/orange)

  • Acquisitives

    Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

    Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
    ----
    Terminatrix tries to assess how dangerous the walking robots are. He aims the other flying robot "Staar and Hef, can you take those walkers out while I down the flyers?"
    Engineering to id. red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

    defiant light reaction cannon vs. blue: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 9 - 1 = 10
    bludgeon damage: 1d10 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 1 = 11

    Exo-Guardians

    Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

    Survival DC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
    Mysticism (t) DC 20: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22

    Hef nods as if this all makes sense to him, "This area is affected by an ongoign temrporal warm, which should dissolve in a few minutes."

    ______________________

    He strides forward and readies to strike the first enemy that engages with them, "That is a sound plan."

    Returning Cold Iron Tactical Spear vs. KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 for Magic/Cold Iron/Piercing + W.S.: 1d6 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 5 = 9 (if hits, gets +1 AC vs. that target)

    More importantly, if any adjacent ally (none yet) is attacked (first attack vs. them), he uses his Bodyguard Feat to boost their AC by 2. If it still hits he uses his Harm's Way feat intercept the attack. If Hef is hit from this or any other melee attack the enemy takes 1d6 electricity damage.

    Acquisitives

    Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

    Survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
    Mysticism: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22

    Senko confirms Hef's assessment and attempts to identify these strange robots.

    Engineering (identify creature, walkers): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
    Engineering (identify creature, fliers): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

    Desired order of information:
    - Coolest special attack
    - Vulnerabilities
    - DR
    - Resistances/immunities
    - Other special attacks


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    Senko knows things...

    Walkers

  • These are patrol bots. Medium sized technological constructs. Normal rate of movement
  • Jolting Arc (Ex) Once every 1d4 rounds as a standard action, a patrol-class security robot can shoot an arc of electricity at up to four creatures within 40 feet (no two of which can be more than 30 feet apart). This arc deals 1d8 electricity damage to each target (Reflex DC 13 half).
  • Vulnerable to critical hits
  • Vulnerable to electricity
  • No DR

    Fliers

  • These are observer bots. Small sized technological constructs. Normal land and fly speeds
  • No special attack but you know it has the same vulnerabilities as the patrol bots

  • Exo-Guardians

    Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

    Staar double jetpacks towards purple, while attuning photon and forming her solar weapon.

    Acquisitives

    Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

    "They look atypical, but they're just standard robots: weak to electricity. The walkers can fire an arc of electricity."

    Senko drops his semi-auto pistol, runs and jetpacks over next to Hef, draws his static arc pistol, and fires at Red.

    Static arc pistol vs. EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
    Electric damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

    Exo-Guardians

    Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

    Cavaler, moves in to support Staar. He aims his rocket rifle at the bot closest to Staar and launches a mini rocket in its direction.

    Rocket Rifle + Get 'Em vs. Purple KAC: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 = 23 standard Get 'Em
    Bludgeoning Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

    Everyone's next attack in round 2 against purple gets a +2 bonus from standard Get 'Em.


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    I missed Terminatrix's ID roll. About the patrol bots, Terminatrix is also aware they have construct immunities.

    Terminatrix fires his cannon but the shot if off the mark!

    Hef readies himself to attack a robot while also keeping an eye on Senko.

    Staar propels herself forward!!

    Senko fires at red and hits for 9 points of damage!!

    Cavaler launchs rocket and hits purple for 17 points of damage!!

    -------

    Due to the number of saves to be rolled, for simplicity, I'm going to roll saves for everyone this round.

    Red fires an arc of electricity that hits Hef, then jumps to Senko, Cavaler and then to Staar, dealing 1d8 ⇒ 1 worth of electricity damage. Reflex DC13 for half. Well, no one really needs to roll this except Senko who can avoid all damage with evasion.
    jolt reset: 1d4 ⇒ 1

    Senko DC13 Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
    Everyone takes 1 point of daamge except Senko who evades all of it!

    Similarly, Purple fires another arc of elecricity at Staar, which jumps to Cavaler, Senko and Hef, causing 1d8 ⇒ 8 worth of electricity damage. Reflex DC13 for half.
    jolt reset: 1d4 ⇒ 4

    Staar DC13 Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
    Cavaler DC13 Reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
    Senko DC13 Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
    Hef DC13 Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
    Staar and Hef each takes 8 points of damage, Cavaler manages to dodge a portion of it, taking 4 damage and Senko again manages to evade all damage!

    Grenade vs AC5, cover: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 4 = 6 ; 1d8 ⇒ 6 ; 1d4 ⇒ 1
    Blue moves in closer towards Hef and launches a grenade targetted at Hef, Cavaler and Senko! But the grenade misses its intended spot and takes a bounce further away. Nevertheless, the explosion throws out sticky strands of tentacles, possibly entangling Senko and Cavaler!
    DC10 reflex or entangled for 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6 rounds.

    Cavaler DC10 Reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
    Senko DC10 Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
    Both Senko and Cavaler manage to avoid getting entangled!!

    Grenade vs AC5: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
    Orange also launches a sticky bomb grenade but at Staar!
    DC10 reflex or entangled for 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3 rounds.

    Staar DC10 Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
    Staar, however, gets entangled for 3 rounds!!

    -------

    Round 2
    The following characters in bold may take their turn:
    Cavaler (-5SP, -2RP, -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves)
    Senko
    Hef (-9SP, -3RP, entangled until round 5)
    Staar (-9SP, -1RP)
    Kai ( -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves)
    Terminatrix (-1RP, -1 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves)

    Red robot (-9, jolt ready round 2)
    Purple robot (-17, jolt ready round 5)
    Blue robot
    Orange robot

    Kai, go ahead and take two rounds worth of actions in your next post.

    Exo-Guardians

    Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

    Cavaler, was supposed to be taking a -2 to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saving throws last round. His attack roll should have been 21 and damage 15 for his rocket rifle. The penalty didn't affect his saving throws enough to change those outcomes.

    Cavaler, makes as if he is going to retreat, but he instead spins about and holds his ground. Before the bot in front of him can register the elf's subtle feint a mini rocket comes streaking at it.

    Bluff: 1d20 + 14 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 14 + (2) + 1 = 18 The bot is flat footed to Cavaler's attack if the check succeeds.
    Rocket Rifle + Standard Get 'Em - Will Save Penalty vs. Purple KAC: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 - 2 = 20
    Bludgeoning Damage: 1d12 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 2 = 5

    Improved Feint:
    SFS Legal Improved Feint (Combat)
    Source Starfinder Core Rulebook pg. 158
    You are skilled at fooling your opponents in combat.

    Benefit: You can use Bluff to feint in combat as a move action.

    Feint
    As a standard action, you can use Bluff to feint in combat, enabling you to treat your opponent as flat-footed for your next attack against it before the end of your next turn. The DC of this check is equal to either 10 + your opponent’s total Sense Motive skill bonus, or 15 + 1-1/2 × the opponent’s CR, whichever is greater. You can’t feint against a creature that doesn’t have an Intelligence score, and you cannot take 10 or take 20 on a Bluff check to feint.

    Standard Get 'Em is applied to purple in rounds 2 and 3.

    Exo-Guardians

    Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

    Hef has 5 Electricity Resistance, he should be at -3 HP, thanks! Also I don't see where Hef got entangled, but the tracker says he is. Please clarify if he is or isn't before he acts.

    Acquisitives

    Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

    Firing twice at the blue robot Terminatrix ain't giving up.

    Defiant reaction cannon: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 4 = 24
    bludgeon damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

    Defiant reaction cannon: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 4 = 23
    bludgeon damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

    Exo-Guardians

    Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

    Staar lands next to the robot, attunes photon one more time, and punches it:

    Solar gauntlet vs. Purple's KAC: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 11 - 2 + 2 = 20
    Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 14 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + 14 + (2) = 20

    Wayfinders

    Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

    Engineering, ID big robot: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
    Engineering, ID little robot: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

    round 1

    Kai moves forward and then fires his arc pistol at purple
    called static arc pistol vs. EAC, Get 'Em: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 = 18 for electricity: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

    Trick Attack (Ex): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24 for 3d8 ⇒ (2, 7, 5) = 14

    round 2

    Then he moves to a clear shot, fires, and pulls back to stand between his companions.

    called static arc pistol vs. EAC, Get 'Em: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 = 24 for electricity: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

    Trick Attack (Ex): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21 for 3d8 ⇒ (7, 8, 3) = 18

    251 to 300 of 449 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / gameplay All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.