[SFS - PbP Outpost V] 3-99 Perils of the Past - GM bigboom (Inactive)

Game Master bigboom

Maps & Slides
Timeline
Convention Main Thread


301 to 350 of 449 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

"Spread out, we are all bunched up," Cavaler yells when he realizes everyone is standing next to each other and in perfect position for the bots to use their grenades and arc weapons.


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Corrected Hef's damage. Also, typing error - the entangled condition is on Staar, not Hef. Thanks Hef for pointing those out! Staar, I've moved you back to your original position and assume you'll attack with the thrown starknife instead of the melee gauntlet. Apologies for the mixup

The bot doesn't fall for Cavaler's tricky moves but Cavaler's shot nevertheless hits for 5 points of damage!

Terminatrix's attacks on blue both hit and the flying robot explodes mid-air!!

Staar, entangled by the sticky grenade, throws a starknife at purple which its for 1d4 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 points of damage!

Kai fires successfully lands a trick attack on purple which takes it down!!! It falls over into a sparking heap on the ground!!

I'm going to assume Kai's second round attack kill steals from Staar and is directed at orange.

Kai lands another trick attack, this time at the flying orange robot and it too tumbles to the ground - a sparking mess!

-------

Round 2
The following characters in bold may take their turn:
Cavaler (-5SP, -2RP, -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves)
Senko
Hef (-3SP, -3RP)

Staar (-9SP, -1RP, entangled until round 5)
Kai ( -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves)
Terminatrix (-1RP, -1 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves)
Red robot (-9, jolt ready round 2)

On bot left to go! Can Senko and Hef deal enough damage to take it down this round? Or will it roll over into round 3?

Exo-Guardians

Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

Hef strides over and stabs emotionlessly at the last bot.

Returning Cold Iron Tactical Spear vs. KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 for Magic/Cold Iron/Piercing + W.S.: 1d6 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 5 = 11 (if hits, gets +1 AC vs. that target)

If it survives and hits Hef it will take 1d6 electrical damage each hit it gets on him.

Exo-Guardians

Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat
GM bigboom wrote:
Staar, I've moved you back to your original position and assume you'll attack with the thrown starknife instead of the melee gauntlet.

Staar was flying when hit by the grenade, though...


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Oh right! Entangled only impedes movement - it doesn't stop your movement. I've moved your token back to the spot where Staar landed next to Purple. And Staar hit Purple with the guantlet for 20. It wasn't enough to take purple down though, so the rest of the round's outcome remians the same. Thanks for pointing it out!

Acquisitives

Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

Senko moves up behind Hef, waits for the robot to present a weak point, and fires.

Sense Motive (trick attack) vs. CR+20: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (20) + 22 = 42
Static arc pistol vs. EAC (flatfooted is trick successful): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Electric damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Additional electric damage if trick is successful: 3d8 ⇒ (8, 2, 5) = 15
Target is flatfooted for 1 round if both trick and attack are successful


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Wow, color me impressed!! I thought it was going to take at least 1 more round!

Hef's attack leaves a deep gash in the robot and Senko's electrical attack does it in!!

Combat Concluded!!!

Moments after the last robot drops, the landscape around the party dissolves and you find yourselves back in the present-day ruins, in a semi-circular chamber surrounding another room - the same chamber you've entered via other entrances. Groups of other Starfinder agents are here, excitedly discussing what might be found in the inner sanctum.

We'll soon be progressing on to part 2. Stay tuned for some posts from our House GM!!


The comm units of the Starfinders present chime in unison, and a hologram of Ehu appears as his message plays. “Good work, Starfinders! Reports indicate you’ve almost reached the site’s inner sanctum. All strange temporal fluctuations we’ve recorded center around this point. All teams, please rendezvous at these coordinates so we can try to find a way in.”

An unusual crate of equipment has appeared in the Sanctum.

The Supply Cache condition is in effect.

Table GMs, Part Two has begun.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

What is the supply cache condition? I don't see it in the slides.


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

This is the supply cache condition:

You find a strange box marked with an archaic glyph on its side.

Culture DC20:
You realize that the iconography on the side of the box is associated with the Pathfinder Society

Within you find three wooden boxes, a purple sphere aeon stone, a bow, a hatchet and a longsword. The three weapons are well-balanced despite their archaic materials of wood, steel, and sinew. These weapons function as a tactical battlebow, a tactical handaxe, and a standard longsword, respectively.

The first wooden box contains six thin bottles filled with blue liquid and stoppered with pieces of porous wood.

DC16 Mysticism:
You realizes that this liquid is a type of medicine which functions the same as mk 2 serums of healing.

The second wooden box holds six round-bottomed bottles filled with a red liquid.

DC16 Engineering:
You determine that the red liquid reacts violently to sudden impact, much like a grenade. In fact, exactly like a mk 2 incendiary grenade.

If no one is able to identify the bottle contents above, the party can also try to figure them out through more empirical means, such as drinking them, throwing them, shaking them, pouring them out, etc. and seeing what happens.

The third wooden box holds three sacks made of a plant-based cloth and secured with a plant-based rope.
Opening a sack to examine the contents may damage it. So anyone who opens it, roll sleight of hand DC16 to see if you manage to keep it intact as you open it up.

Whomever opens a sack:
You determine the sack is filled with sticky tree resin and could be thrown at opponents to entangle them. Each of these sacks functions as a stickybomb grenade II. If you failed the sleight of hand check, you damaged the unfolding mechanism on one of the sacks and rendered it inoperable.

I'll post up the beginning to Part 2 in a bit...

Exo-Guardians

Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

Culture (t) dc 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 -5 to DC if Pilot related

"Interesting. This is like the symbols we saw those ghosts had. I think they are pathfinder items."

Mysticism (t) DC 16: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

"Ah, interesting potions. They should heal our wounds if we get any."


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Numerous entrances converge on this semi-circular hall, which curves around another chamber within, surrounding it on three sides. The only entrance to the inner room is an immense door built of pitch-black stone. Scrawled on this door’s sliding panels are six glowing glyphs, their light pulsing in a steady pattern.

It's the.... CIPHER DOOR!!!

DC20 Culture:
You note that the glyphs on the door don’t match any known language.

Anyone who casts Comprehend languages or similar magic:
You realize that the symbols serve more as mystical notations than an actual written language.

Image revealed in slides.

------

Everything below is OOC:

To open the door, the party must arrange the glyphs into a specific pattern. Figuring out that pattern involves a series of simultaneous skill checks to do the following:

Calculate Cipher Solutions: Computers
Decipher the Glyphs: Culture
Disable Mundane Traps: Engineering
Nullify Magical Defenses: Mysticism

One person must be designated as the lead for each of the four skills. The remaining two characters can roll assists.

Multiple successes are required and failures will result in negative repercussions.

So similar to the previous Halls of Eternity mission, let's start with everyone rolling your skill check or skill aid 8 times. We probably won't need that many but better too many than not enough.

Exo-Guardians

Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

Culture (t) DC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 -5 to DC if Pilot related

"The glyphs do not match any known language. That much I can tell."

No Comprehend Languages. I think Hef has the highest mysticism modifier, especially with the toolkit.

Hef pulls out a handful of holy symbols and begins multiple rituals to gain insight into the riddle. He shrugs, "I worship and gain my power from Kadrical, but that does not mean I know nothing of the rest of the mystical forces in the universe."

Mysticism (t) + Toolkit to Disable Magical Traps: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 13 + 4 = 31
Mysticism (t) + Toolkit to Disable Magical Traps: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 13 + 4 = 22
Mysticism (t) + Toolkit to Disable Magical Traps: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 13 + 4 = 36
Mysticism (t) + Toolkit to Disable Magical Traps: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 4 = 20
Mysticism (t) + Toolkit to Disable Magical Traps: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 4 = 29
Mysticism (t) + Toolkit to Disable Magical Traps: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 4 = 20
Mysticism (t) + Toolkit to Disable Magical Traps: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 13 + 4 = 28
Mysticism (t) + Toolkit to Disable Magical Traps: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 13 + 4 = 36

Acquisitives

Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
----

Culture on Cipher door: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
"Yes, maybe this is discovery of a long dead civilization? Without any further delay, I'll disarm traps I can find."

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

Kai, culture, archaic glyph, DC20: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
"Yes, Pathfinders."

Kai, mysticism, first box, DC16: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Kai nods, "Yeah, they're a lot like healing serums."

Kai, engineering, second box, DC16: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Kai grins, "And these basically work like grenades."

I will leave the bag for Senko since he is better at Sleight of Hand than Kai

--

Kai, culture, door, DC20: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

"Hmm, I can't tell what this door is about... but I'll try to help with the glyphs." He sets about calculating Cipher solutions, leaving the glyphs for Senko.

Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
Kai, computers: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Acquisitives

Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

After the fight with the robots, Senko retrieves his dropped pistol.

-------

Senko tries to examine one of the sacks without compromising it.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

"Ah, these function much like the sticky grenades the flying robots were using."

-------

Senko examines the glyphs on the door.

Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27

"I agree Hef, the glyphs don't follow any linguistic grammar I'm familiar with. But it looks like they might follow a different pattern..."

Senko attempts to decipher their meaning to determine the proper arrangement.

Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22
Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25
Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16
Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26
Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

Exo-Guardians

Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

Mysticism to aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Mysticism to aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Mysticism to aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Mysticism to aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Mysticism to aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Mysticism to aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Mysticism to aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Mysticism to aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Hey, two fumbles. Solarians are indeed balanced

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler, reloads his rocket rifle between encounters.

Seeing that Kai is struggling to calculate the cipher solutions, Cavaler attempts to help him.

Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Computers Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Does anyone want the purple sphere aeon stone? Also, Cavaler can use the grenades we found.


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Round Summaries:
Round 1
Calculate Cipher Solutions: fail

Round 2
Calculate Cipher Solutions: success
Decipher the Glyphs: success
Disable Mundane Traps: success
Nullify Magical Defenses: success

*click*

Round 3
Calculate Cipher Solutions: fail

Round 4
Calculate Cipher Solutions: success
Decipher the Glyphs: fail

Round 5
Calculate Cipher Solutions: success
Decipher the Glyphs: success
Disable Mundane Traps: fail

*zap* *reset*

Round 6
Disable Mundane Traps: fail

Round 7
Calculate Cipher Solutions: success
Decipher the Glyphs: success
Disable Mundane Traps: success
Nullify Magical Defenses: success

*click*

Round 8
Calculate Cipher Solutions: success
Decipher the Glyphs: success
Disable Mundane Traps: success
Nullify Magical Defenses: success

*click*

Wow, in the end, it actually took all 8 rolls! Here's what happens...

The party sets to work, figuring out how to by pass this door. At first, the cipher solutions prove too difficult but moments later, the party meets with some success. *CLICK!* It appears the door is partially unlocked!!

Buoyed by the early success, the team gets to work trying to fully unlock this door. But the cipher calculations get more complicated. And after that, the glyphs become obscure and indecipherable. And on top of that, attempts to suppress the trap mechanisms fail and...

*SHAZAM!!* Everyone takes 1d6 ⇒ 1 points of force damage.

*WHOMP!* And the door resets... the previous progress lost!

Undeterred, our heroes continue to work on the door and is again foiled by the trap mechanism. Fortunately, no one is hurt. The party decides a break is in order... Hef leads everyone else in a short, mind-clearing, meditation exercise.

And once everyone recovers from the stressfulness of the meditation, the party approaches the door and suddenly, as if by magic, everything falls into place. The team works like a single, unified hive mind, each member's actions operating like clockwork, interacting with each other's actions. *CLICK!* *CLICK!* the door swings wide open!!!

Current Status
Cavaler (-6SP, -2RP, -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves until 8 hour rest)
Senko (-1SP)
Hef (-4SP, -3RP)
Staar (-10SP, -1RP)
Kai (-1SP, -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves until 8 hour rest)
Terminatrix (-1SP, -1RP, -1 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves until 8 hour rest)

Alrighty, everyone hang tight while we wait for other teams to complete enough successes to unlock the next room for all tables. We should hear from House GM Tyranius soon!

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.
Cavaler Traleth wrote:

Cavaler, will take a 10 minute rest and buy another spell gem of hurl forcedisk and also ectoplasmic barrage.

"I say we explore the center passage."

Cavaler, keeps a sturdy grip on his rocket rifle and activates the spotlight attached to it before pointing it down the center corridor.

[dice=Perception]1d20+11

Cavaler, took a 10 minute rest awhile back so he is actually at -1 stamina and 5/8 resolve points. Also, the ectoplasmic barrage spell gem is a level 2 gem.


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Got it!! Thanks! By the way, the damage from the door is incorrect. My best guess is that it should be 5d6 but there is a typio in the module, so y'all took only 1d6... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Current Status
Cavaler (-1SP, -3RP, -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves until 8 hour rest)
Senko (-1SP)
Hef (-4SP, -3RP)
Staar (-10SP, -1RP)
Kai (-1SP, -2 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves until 8 hour rest)
Terminatrix (-1SP, -1RP, -1 to ATK, damage, Fort saves and Ref saves until 8 hour rest)


With a hum, the glyphs in the door flash blue as they realign, a wave of energy shimmering over them. The door swings open, revealing a massive chamber containing a tall archway made of red stone.

Table GMs, the Unlocked condition is now in effect.


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

The chamber beyond the Cipher Door is enormous. Its most prominent feature is a round archway of luminous crystal set atop a red stone platform at its center. The arch crackles with veins of light, providing surprisingly bright illumination. Pillars arrayed beside the door lead in and around the arch, and an empty fountain stands to the right of the entrance.

Next to the archway, carving symbols into the crystal, is a summerborn ryphorian woman dressed in a jaunty traveler’s outfit. At the sound of the door opening, she turns around, surprise evident on her face. “Ah, hello,” she mumbles hesitantly. “Can I…help you?” She chuckles nervously, then shakes her head. “Sorry. I haven’t been around people much lately.”

Images of the woman and the archway itself revealed on the slides! A map of the room is also revealed but the party’s tokens are not yet on the map.

What do you say or do??

Acquisitives

Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

"Hello, who sent you here? We are on an exploration mission and we have only met ghosts, zombies and robots here trying to kill us, so you see I didn't expect to meet someone like you."

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

"What are you doing with all the runes on the walls?" Kai asks with curiosity

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

"How long has it been since you last interacted with someone?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 14 + (1) + 1 = 33

Exo-Guardians

Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

"We are starfinders." Staar introduces the groups and lets the talkers do the talking.


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!
Terminatrix-42 wrote:
"Hello, who sent you here? We are on an exploration mission and we have only met ghosts, zombies and robots here trying to kill us, so you see I didn't expect to meet someone like you."

"No one sent me," she says with a mischievous smile. "For I am a dimensional explorer extraordinaire—or at least, I was.” Her expression dims momentarily. “Lately I’ve been more focused on theoretical research.

"My name's Felise, good to meet you. And what are your names?"

Kai Starchaser wrote:
"What are you doing with all the runes on the walls?" Kai asks with curiosity

“This is the Eternity Arch. As far as I can tell, it’s a portal to the Dimension of Time, built eons ago, though I have no idea who originally constructed it. Its primary purpose seems to be psychic transference, allowing people to communicate briefly across time, but I’m trying to modify it to physically bring someone through instead.”

Cavaler Traleth wrote:
"How long has it been since you last interacted with someone?"

"Well, honestly, I've of course spoken with people in passing. But a real conversation with anyone physically in front of me? It's been years," sighs Felise.

Staar wrote:
"We are starfinders." Staar introduces the groups and lets the talkers do the talking.

"OH! Starfinders!?! I've heard of your organization! Explorers and scholars! Actually, I could really use your help in activating the Arch. What do you think? Shall we put our heads together?" She perks up noticeably, eager to hear your response.

Acquisitives

Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

"I am Senko. It is pleasing to meet you." Senko politely nods his head.

"I am... having difficulty comprehending what you mean by 'a portal to the Dimension of Time'. Does that mean there is a plane of existence that consists of the concept of time itself, and this Arch enables one to travel there? Or does it mean that someone can pass through the Arch at one point in time and emerge from the Arch at a different point in time?"

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler, remains weary of the ryphorian.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + (1) + 1 = 22

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

That's wary of the ryphorian.


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Cavaler doesn't detect any malice or deception from Felise. She seems genuine.

Replying to Senko, she says, "The Dimension of Time is indeed another plane. But not quite the same as other planes, such as the Material Plane or the elemental Planes of Air, Earth, Fire and Water. It's kind of a storm of swirling, interwoven timelines giving anyone who enters access to your own past. So the experience of entering the Dimension of Time is different for everyone but one cannot really change the past - well, not without negative consequences."

Felise sighs wistfully, "Years ago, my dragonkin partner Heraxia and I were exploring temporal byways when we were attacked by hounds of Tindalos. Now don't get me wrong - we weren't trying to change anything in the past. We're just explorers but that alone was enough to attract attention from those hounds. We escaped but got separated in the process. I was able to get back home, but Heraxia wasn’t so lucky. We’ve been able to stay in touch intermittently with empathic communication through our bond, and from what we can tell, she’s in the distant past—on Lost Golarion, if you can believe that!”

She glances to the archway, brow furrowing. “It’s been a long time. I just want to get her back. Can you find it in your heart to help reunite us? If you're willing to lend a hand, there are several tasks where your assistance would move things along."

Feel free to continue asking questions of Felise and/or respond to her plea for help. If there are any further questions about the Dimension of Time itself, she'll share all she knows per this link.


The Eternity Arch begins to glow as Felise completes her final attunements, the carvings across its surface shifting and twisting around each other. Turning to the Starfinders, Felise nods in satisfaction. “That should do it,” she says. “Thank you all for your assistance. The ritual is taxing, and we’ve all had a long day, so I suggest we get some rest and make preparations before I fully activate it.”

You are allowed an 8-hour rest.

Morning dawns bright in the Winterlands, and as the Starfinders gather in the inner sanctum, Felise stands in front of the Eternity Arch, excitement and trepidation warring on her face. “This is it,” she says. “Whatever happens, I want to thank you for your help. I can’t tell you how much this means to me. This will probably cause some temporary time rifts, so be ready.” She takes a deep breath to compose herself, then steps up to the ritual circle drawn in front of the arch.

As she begins to chant, the light flickering over the arch shifts from golden to black, and back again, the symbols on the archway writhing about of their own accord. Brief rips appear throughout the chamber, displaying scenes of innumerable time periods for only seconds before vanishing. One rip, however, is growing. An arid wasteland of rolling sand dunes stretches within the rift. Suddenly, a host of many-legged arthropods scuttle through, headed straight for the Arch.

The arrow of time moves forward, and in this ruin, it can travel at unimaginable speeds.

The Arrow of Time condition is in effect.

Acquisitives

Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

Before the long rest:

Knowing that we are settling down to rest, Senko decides to satisfy his curiosity. While Felise is shifting the Arch's runes, he will glimse the truth and examine the Arch.

What is a hound of Tindalos? Is that something we can make creature identification checks about ahead of time?

-------

During the ritual:

Senko has his weapons readied and is recording footage of all the time rifts.

Are those many-legged arthropods hounds of Tindalos?


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Alrighty! I wanted to give the RP a bit of time to develop but looks like we're moving a along! We missed out on some skill check tasks for Felise that would have resulted in some potential penalties and bonuses going into Part 3. Not a big deal but if you''re curious to know what those were, I'll describe them in the discussion channel for ya!

Feel free to continue with any retroactive conversation with Felise but for now, I'm going to initiate Part 3 in parallel. In this part, the party is going to defend Felise from hostiles while she works on fully activating the arch. Everyone has had an 8 hour rest and a chance to go shopping so feel free to replenish your inventory if you wish.

---------

The barrier between past and present temporarily drops, letting in creatures from Akiton’s distant past when the Winterlands were warm!

Combat Initiated!!!

Initiative rolls:
Initiative, Hef: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Initiative, Staar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Initiative, Senko: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Initiative, Cavaler: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Initiative, Kai: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Initiative, Terminatrix: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Initiative, creatures: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Round 1
The following characters in bold may take their turn:
Cavaler
Kai
Hef
Senko
Terminatrix

Red
Blue
Pink
Green
Purple
Orange
Staar

Red and blue are medium sized. The rest are small sized. Characters can roll life science twice to identify - once for the medium sized (DC16) and once for the small sized (DC11).

Acquisitives

Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

Life Science (identify creature, medium): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Life Science (identify creature, small): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Desired order of information:
- Coolest special attack
- Resistances/immunities
- DR
- Vulnerabilities
- Other special attacks

Acquisitives

Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

"I'm called Terminatrix, nice to meet you too. Very interesting findings you have made."

----
Seeing creatures appear Terminatrix aims and shoots at closest enemy. "They have surrounded us!"
defiant light reaction cannon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 vs. orange

Exo-Guardians

Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

My wife has a bulging disk. I’m off work to take care of her and the kids. Posting is not easy so I’ll just blast with MM for a couple rounds.

Hef blasts orbs of painful force at one of the bugs, ”The only good bug is a DEAD BUG!”

Magic Missile at Orange: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4, 3) + 3 = 12

Wayfinders

Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

Kai moves 25' over for a clear shot on his side, fires, and then pulls 15' back.

called static arc pistol vs. EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
electricity: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Trick Attack (Ex): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34
3d8 ⇒ (2, 5, 7) = 14

did not notice until after posting that we are actually surrounded. I initially only saw them to the east. I changed Kai's position to be headed to the stairs since he could fire at a closer target


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Hope your wife recovers soon Hef!!

Senko knows the medium ones are/have:

  • "PREHISTORIC THASTERON KHEFAKS"
  • medium sized vermin
  • a land, burrow and climb speed
  • 15' Aura of Radiation (Ex) A thasteron khefak’s aura is an
    emanation of low radiation
  • immunity to radiation

    Senko knows the medium ones are/have:

  • PREHISTORIC KHEFAKS
  • Break Objects (Ex) When attacking an object, a khefak treats
    that object’s hardness as if it were 10 lower.
  • immunity to radiation

    -------

    Terminatrix opens fire at orange and hits for 12 points of damage!!

    Hef launches missiles of force at orange, hits and it goes down!

    Kai pulls of a called shot at green and green also goes down!!

    -------

    Round 1
    The following characters in bold may take their turn:
    Cavaler
    Kai
    Hef
    Senko
    Terminatrix
    Red
    Blue
    Pink
    Purple
    Staar

  • Exo-Guardians

    Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

    Cavaler, buys 10 mini rockets for 300 credits during the break. He also touches up his armor with his gear maintenance kit so that it is in perfect condition before entering the Eternity Arch.

    Cavaler, whirls around and points his rocket rifle at the khefak to the south. Taking careful aim, he then launches a mini rocket at it.

    Bluff (Improved Feint): 1d20 + 14 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 14 + (6) + 1 = 26 If the feint is successful, Cavaler's target is flat footed to his attack.

    Feint:
    Feint
    As a standard action, you can use Bluff to feint in combat, enabling you to treat your opponent as flat-footed for your next attack against it before the end of your next turn. The DC of this check is equal to either 10 + your opponent’s total Sense Motive skill bonus, or 15 + 1-1/2 × the opponent’s CR, whichever is greater. You can’t feint against a creature that doesn’t have an Intelligence score, and you cannot take 10 or take 20 on a Bluff check to feint.

    Rocket Rifle + Standard Get 'Em vs. Magenta KAC: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24
    Bludgeoning Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

    Everyone's next attack vs. magenta gets a +2 bonus.


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    The target doesn't seem to react to Cavaler's feint, but nevertheless, the shot hits Pink/Magenta for 7 points of damage!

    Everyone is wearing armor, right? In which case, the radiation from these things is not an issue.

    All of the khefaks double move up to you! One is almost on top of Felise!!

    ------

    Round 1 cont'd & Round 2
    The following characters in bold may take their turn:
    Cavaler
    Kai
    Hef
    Senko
    Terminatrix

    Red
    Blue
    Pink/Magenta (-7)
    Purple
    Staar

    Senko, you get two rounds worth of actions in your next post!

    Acquisitives

    Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

    Did looking at the Arch with true seeing earlier get any additional information?

    -------

    Round 1:

    Senko shouts, "They're radioactive and are good at breaking things! They can also climb and burrow!" He flies up onto the platform, interposing himself between Felise and the Purple khefak before shooting it.

    Sense Motive (trick attack) vs. CR+20: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 30
    Sonic pistol vs. EAC (flatfooted if trick is successful): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
    Sonic damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
    Additional sonic damage if trick is successful: 3d8 ⇒ (4, 6, 3) = 13
    Target is flatfooted for 1 round if both attack and trick are successful.

    -------

    Round 2:

    Senko defends Felise by attacking Purple again. (If Purple is down, Senko will instead move and attack Magenta - in that case, increase the attack roll by 2 due to Get 'Em, and I'll move Senko's token)

    Sense Motive (trick attack) vs. CR+20: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27
    Sonic pistol vs. EAC (flatfooted if trick is successful): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
    Sonic damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
    Additional sonic damage if trick is successful: 3d8 ⇒ (3, 5, 7) = 15
    Target is flatfooted for 1 round if both attack and trick are successful.


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    Ah, didn't catch the earlier post...

    True seeing doesn't provide any additional information - everything truly is as it appears!

    As for hounds of Tindalos, roll mysticism to see if you recall anything about such creatures.

    ------

    Senko flies up and takes down the purple attacker that was nearly upon Felise. Then Senko switches targets and takes down magenta!!

    Go ahead and move your token to the position from which you attacked magenta.

    ------

    Round 1 cont'd & Round 2
    The following characters in bold may take their turn:
    Cavaler
    Kai
    Hef

    Senko
    Terminatrix
    Red
    Blue
    Staar

    Acquisitives

    Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

    Mysticism (identify creature, hounds of Tindalos): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

    Since this check was made before the long rest, any information gained will already be shared with the party.

    Desired order of information:
    - Coolest special attack
    - Resistances/immunities
    - DR
    - Vulnerabilities
    - Other special attacks

    Exo-Guardians

    Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

    Staar attunes photon and full attacks the blue thasteron khefak:

    Solar gauntlet vs. Blue's KAC: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 4 = 24
    Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 14 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + 14 + (1) = 19

    Solar gauntlet vs. Blue's KAC: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 4 = 24
    Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 14 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + 14 + (2) = 17

    What a coincidence, just had one of these TPK a party I'm the GM for

    Acquisitives

    Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

    Terminatrix steps away from red and blasts it.

    defiant reaction cannon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
    kinetic damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

    Exo-Guardians

    Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

    The four armed fiend steps up and stabs, "SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!"

    Returning Cold Iron Tactical Spear vs. Red's KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 for Magic/Cold Iron/Piercing + W.S.: 1d6 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 5 = 9 (if hits, gets +1 AC vs. that target)

    More importantly, if any adjacent ally is attacked (first attack vs. them), he uses his Bodyguard Feat to boost their AC by 2. If it still hits he uses his Harm's Way feat intercept the attack. If Hef is hit from this or ANY OTHER melee attack the enemy takes 1d6 electricity damage.

    Exo-Guardians

    Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

    Cavaler, moves in front of Felise and launches another mini rocket at a nearby marauding khefak.

    Rocket Rifle + Standard Get 'Em vs. Blue KAC: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 = 25
    Bludgeoning Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

    Standard Get 'Em is applied to blue.


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    Senko knows the following about Hounds of Tindalos

  • They're medium outsiders
  • They've got darkvision
  • They move a bit faster than normal AND they fly
  • Ripping Gaze (Su) Damage from this gaze is magical with a range of 30'. A creature that succeeds at a Fort DC17 save is immune to that hound’s gaze for 24 hours.
  • DR 10/magic
  • immune to mind-affecting effects

    ------

    Staar gets to work, beating down the khefak for an impressive 26 points of damage!!

    Terminatrix shoots at red for 16 points of damage!!

    Hef also attacks red, dealing 9 points of damage!

    Cavaler fires off a rocket, causing 17 points of damage on blue!!

    ------

    claw vs KAC, full attack: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 12 - 4 = 26
    S damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
    claw vs KAC, full attack: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 12 - 4 = 28
    S damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
    Red claws at Hef, hitting for 8 points of damage and suffering 1d6 ⇒ 2 points of damage in return. Red attacks again and just as red is about to land a blow to Hef's head, reality seems to warp for just a moment with Hef's head shifting backwards several inches then shifting back! But the result is red misses!!
    Advantageous anomaly condition applied.

    claw vs KAC, full attack: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 12 - 4 = 9
    S damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
    claw vs KAC, full attack: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 12 - 4 = 16
    S damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
    The first attack blue launches at Staar misses! The second is deflected by Hef, the ever vigilant bodyguard!

    ------

    Round 2 cont'd & Round 3
    The following characters in bold may take their turn:
    Cavaler
    Kai
    Hef (-8SP)
    Senko
    Terminatrix

    Red (-27)
    Blue (-43, get'em)
    Staar

    Kai, go ahead and take two rounds' worth of actions in your next post.

  • 301 to 350 of 449 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / gameplay All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.