[SFS - PbP Outpost V] 3-99 Perils of the Past - GM bigboom (Inactive)

Game Master bigboom

Maps & Slides
Timeline
Convention Main Thread


51 to 100 of 449 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

Ice elementals: weak to fire, cold doesn't work, Senko telepathically says to his teammates. "Navi, put the list of elemental immunities up on everyone's displays."

He moves forward into the room and analyzes the Orange ice elemental, trying to find just the right spot to shoot.

Sense Motive vs. CR+20: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (11) + 22 = 33

Assuming these are CR 13 or less...

Semi-auto attack vs. flatfooted KAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Damage (half piercing, half fire): 1d6 + 2 + 3d8 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (4, 5, 7) = 19
Orange is flatfooted for 1 round

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler, moves into the room with a swiftness and grace that only an elf would possess. He lines up his rifle sights on the nearest ice elemental and launches a mini rocket at it.

"Attack Starfinders, we have the advantage. Don't hold back."

Rocket Rifle + Get 'Em - Disoriented Penalty vs. Orange KAC: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 - 1 = 12
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Cavaler, spends 1 resolve point to apply improved Get 'Em to everyone's next attack so they get a +2 bonus to the roll.

Acquisitives

Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

Terminatrix steps into room with gun in hand and shoots at one of the creatures. Ice elementals, that means my melee attack is useless. Others must get into front line while I shoot em.

light reaction cannon: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 = 28 Orange elemental
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Exo-Guardians

Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

Hef twirls his weapon as he strides up to put himself between the enemies and everyone else who has decided ranged is best, "I shall hold them off you until they or I are dead!" His spear stabs out at the nearest elemental.

Move while drawing Spear & Strike

Returning Cold Iron Tactical Spear vs. KAC + Get Em: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17 for Magic/Cold Iron/Piercing + W.S.: 1d6 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 5 = 9 (if hits, gets +1 AC vs. that target)

If any adjacent ally (only Terminatrix at the moment) is attacked (first attack vs. them), he uses his Bodyguard Feat to boost their AC by 2. If it still hits he uses his Harm's Way feat intercept the attack. If Hef is hit from this or ANY OTHER melee attack the enemy takes 1d6 electricity damage.

Exo-Guardians

Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

Staar bites the bullet and moves into the room, approaching orange. While doing so, she attunes photon and forms her solar weapon - it envelopes her right arm from hand to elbow and looks like a gauntlet of erratic plasma (the electric & fire one, not blood), with “droplets” of energy falling from it but disappearing right before hitting the ground.

Solar gauntlet vs. Orange’s flat-footed KAC: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 2 = 31
Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 13 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 13 + (3) + 1 = 22

Exo-Guardians

Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

If orange was already dead, she'll move to red instead


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!
Cavaler Traleth wrote:
"Attack Starfinders, we have the advantage. Don't hold back."

Cavaler's shot misses but his passionate entreaty encourages the rest of the party to fight better-ER!

Senko's shot (19+2+5) deals 26 points of damage to orange, the fire proving to be particularly effective!

Terminatrix blasts away at orange, landing a hit and shattering the ice elemental into fragments!

Hef faces off against red and lands a blow for 11 points of damage!!

Staar also moves in on red and slaps it silly for 22 points of damage!

Round 1 cont'd
The following characters in bold may take their turn:
Kai (-1 to ATK/Skills)
Senko
Staar
Cavaler (-1 to ATK/Skills)
Hef
Terminatrix (-1 to ATK/Skills)
Green
Blue
Red (-33)

Botting Kai momentarily


Kai draws his rifle and fires at red!

advanced diasporan rifle vs. EAC, get em: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 2 = 17
fire, get em: 2d8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5) + 5 + 2 = 16


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Kai's attack lands and red melts down into a puddle of steamy water!

Blue and green both advance upon Staar and attempts to slam!!

slam vs KAC, blue: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
bludgeoning: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

slam vs KAC, green: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
bludgeoning: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

However, Staar deftly deflects both attacks!!!

------

Round 2
The following characters in bold may take their turn:
Kai (-1 to ATK/Skills)
Senko
Staar
Cavaler (-1RP, -1 to ATK/Skills)
Hef
Terminatrix (-1 to ATK/Skills)

Green
Blue

Exo-Guardians

Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

Hef knows enough to stay out of the shooting lanes of his allies.

He strides up next to Staar, "Nice parry, let us finish this fight quickly as I do not think Kadrical cares for combat with such weak enemies."

Move, Strike Green.

Returning Cold Iron Tactical Spear vs. KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 for Magic/Cold Iron/Piercing + W.S.: 1d6 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 5 = 13 (if hits, gets +1 AC vs. that target)

If any adjacent ally (only Staar at the moment) is attacked (first attack vs. them), he uses his Bodyguard Feat to boost their AC by 2. If it still hits he uses his Harm's Way feat intercept the attack. If Hef is hit from this or ANY OTHER melee attack the enemy takes 1d6 electricity damage.

Acquisitives

Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

Terminatrix fires at the blue and moves to the right.

2. shot, reaction cannon: 1d20 + 9 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 9 - 1 - 4 = 11
bludgeoning: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

"Pour it on Starfinders!"

Cavaler, fakes like he is retreating, but then spins and launches a mini rocket at the ice elemental threatening Starr.

Bluff: 1d20 + 14 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 14 + (2) + 1 = 32 Improved feint, if successful the target is flat footed to Cavaler's attack. The DC of this check is equal to either 10 + your opponent’s total Sense Motive skill bonus, or 15 + 1-1/2 × the opponent’s CR, whichever is greater. You can’t feint against a creature that doesn’t have an Intelligence score.

Rocket Rifle vs. Blue KAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Exo-Guardians

Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

Staar is a bit surprised at how the enemies managed to miss her, but quickly proceeds to attune photon again and full attack green:

Solar gauntlet vs. Green's KAC: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 11 - 4 = 11
Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 13 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 13 + (4) + 1 = 19

Solar gauntlet vs. Green's KAC: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 4 = 25
Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 13 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 + (4) + 1 = 24

Perfect damage, always nice

Acquisitives

Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

Senko takes a couple steps, sizes up one of the ice elementals, and fires.

Attacking blue if it is still up, green otherwise

Sense Motive (trick attack) vs. CR+20: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (10) + 22 = 32

Assuming CR 12 or less...

Pistol attack vs. flatfooted KAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Damage (half piercing, half fire): 1d6 + 2 + 3d8 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (4, 8, 7) = 24
If hit, target is flatfooted for one round


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Hef attacks green but he loses his grip and although he doesn't drop the spear, he fails to land a blow!

Terminatrix takes a shot but his aim is wide, missing his target!!

Cavaler's rifle, however, slams into blue for 7 points of damage!!

Having proven effective, Staar continues with her slap attack, landing 24 points of damage on green!

Senko just manages to trick blue into exposing a weak spot, landing 30 points of damage!

------

Round 2 cont'd
The following characters in bold may take their turn:
Kai (-1 to ATK/Skills)
Senko
Staar
Cavaler (-1RP, -1 to ATK/Skills)
Hef
Terminatrix (-1 to ATK/Skills)
Green (-24)
Blue (-37)


Botting Kai...

Kai moves into the room and fires at blue!

advanced diasporan rifle vs. EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
fire: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (6, 2) + 5 = 13


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

Blue also melts down into a steaming puddle of water!!

Green continues to attack Staar with a cold, icy, mighty slam!!
slam vs KAC, green: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
bludgeoning: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

The moment the elemental's frigid fist is about to slam into Staar's face, Hef steps into harm's way and intercepts the attack by getting clocked in the head himself, taking 10 points of damage! Ouch, that's gotta sting!!

But in return, Hef's electrostatic field generates a bolt of electricity that somehow shoots out from Hef's beady, black eyes, dealing 1d6 ⇒ 3 points of damage back to green!

And with all of you at near full health and the last target nearly down, I'm going to call it here!

Combat Concluded!!!

With the elementals defeated, you can now take your time to investigate the room further, upon which you discover a passageway beneath the altar of the shrine, which contains a set of stairs leading down. You radio in your finding to Celita and she congratulates you on a successful mission and urges you to quickly report in for your next assignment!

Congrats, that's your first mission success! I'll get a post up shortly for the next mission, Frozen Refractions. Feel free to take a 10 min rest, head to the commissary for purchases, and/or throw up some RP posts!

Current Status:
Kai
Senko
Staar
Cavaler (-1RP)
Hef (-10SP)
Terminatrix


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

You report to Radaszam who leads the party into a tent emblazoned with the symbol of the Acquisitives. “I hope you’re ready for this,” he says, halting in front of a map of the ruins. “We’re not sure what we’re in for, so it might get rough out there.” He taps on the western side of the map. “Our survey drones captured footage of what was once a large building, though only one room seems to be intact. I think it’s worth looking into.” A sleek white drone hovers lazily nearby, and Radaszam gives its chassis an absentminded pat.

He projects a hologram at the center of the tent depicting an open ice field, on the far side of which is the remains of a building. “Step carefully over there. Our early survey of the ice fields suggests they might be unstable. If you can make it across, investigate the intact room I showed you and see if it holds anything of interest.”

And you've rested or made purchases at the commisary, the party heads out to the ice field...

The sunlight shimmers across the icy ground, nearly blinding in its radiance. A watery crevasse crosses the middle of the field where the ice has worn thin. Sharp wind whistles across the ice, with only a few broken portions of stone walls dotting the fields to serve as windbreaks. On the other side of the crevasse stands the remains of a once-large building, its only intact room silhouetted against the sky.

And well, wouldn't ya know it? There is local wildlife here who either doesn't want you around or just plain wants to eat ya! Two large winged creatures and two medium sized creatures take flight and come straight at you!!

Map revealed in slides!

Life Science to identify. Two rolls can be given, one for the large creature and one for the small creature. I know the art on the slide already identified the name of the creatures to you, but.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's alllllright!

----------

Combat Initiated!!!

Initiative rolls:
Initiative, Hef: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Initiative, Staar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Initiative, Senko: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Initiative, Cavaler: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Initiative, Kai: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Initiative, Terminatrix: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Initiative, Red ice creature: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Initiative, Blue ice creature: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Initiative, Green ice creature: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Initiative, Orange ice creature: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Round 1
The following characters in bold may take their turn:
Senko
Cavaler (-1RP)
Hef (-10SP <--- reset if 10 min rest was taken before mission start)
Staar
Kai
Terminatrix

Red
Green
Orange
Blue

Special Hazard & Instructions: Parts of the ice field here are unstable. There's no way for you to determine which squares are unstable. When you move your characters, mark on the map the path your character took and roll a Reflex save. If you did not cross a patch of unstable ice, you're all good. If you hit an unstable patch and your reflex failed, then I'll retcon you onto that spot, entangled.

Acquisitives

Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

During the 10 minute rest earlier:

Senko reloads his pistol and asks Terminatrix, "Do you need a backup weapon? I rarely use my tactical baton."

-------

Senko takes a moment to try to identify these creatures.

Life Science (large creatures): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Life Science (small creatures): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
DC is reduced by 5 if they are rare

Desired order of information:
- Resistances/immunities
- Vulnerabilities
- Coolest special attack
- DR
- Other special attacks

Exo-Guardians

Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

Cavaler, reloaded his rocket rifle in between missions.

Cavaler, doesn't hesitate. He takes one hand off his rocket rifle and draws a spell gem from a pouch attached to his utility belt. As he draws the mystical energy from it the gem turns to dust in his hand as a sky blue disk made of pure force energy appears in front of him. Seizing it with his free hand he flings it at the creatures. hurl forcedisk

Forcedisk vs. Red EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Force Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 6) = 11

Forcedisk vs. Blue EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Force Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

Forcedisk vs. Green EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Force Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

Forcedisk vs. Orange EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Force Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7

"I fight for the users."


Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!
Cavaler Traleth wrote:
"I fight for the users."

Aw, come on, is that even legal?

--------

Senko knows a thing or two about these creatures! The big ones are adult icewings. They're large animals that can, pretty obviously, fly.

  • Resistance cold 5
  • No immunities
  • No vulnerabilities
  • Snatch Prey (Ex): An icewing can move at half speed while grappling a Medium or smaller creature.

    The smaller ones (mechanically they're size 'medium', not 'small') are juvenile icewings.

  • Divebomb (Ex): As a full action, an icewing can move up to its fly speed and make a single melee attack against a target on the ground without provoking any attacks of opportunity from the target. It must move at least 10 feet before making this attack. If this attack hits, the target must succeed at a DC 10 Fortitude save or be blinded for 1 round

  • Wayfinders

    Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

    Kai, life science, big: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
    Kai, life science, small: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

    Wayfinders

    Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

    didn't mean to post that yet. I'm curious about move speed, best save, worst save, and GM's choice

    Kai moves forward, sharing information about the ice wings into his comm and drawing his rifle. Then he takes a potshot at red.

    advanced diasporan rifle vs. EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
    fire: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 4) + 5 = 14

    Acquisitives

    Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

    Terminatrix is delighted by Senko's offer "Thanks, this may come handy."

    ----
    As the winged creatures emerge, he walks 20 feet forward, aims closest target and shoots.

    reaction cannon vs. Red KAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
    hit: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

    Exo-Guardians

    Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

    Staar, serving as the bait once again, attunes photon and double flies with her jetpack towards the enemy, stopping 5 ft. above the ground - she also forms her solar gauntlet.

    Exo-Guardians

    Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

    Hef takes a nice break after combat while his allies search for stuff. He focuses on the pain and brings healing thoughts to it. The pain goes away, it worked!

    1 RP to get my Stamina back to max.

    __________________________

    The Kasathan chases the bait across the field, she isn't going to be the only one to get injured if he has anything to say about it!

    Double Move, Reflex if necessary: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

    If any adjacent ally (only Staar at the moment) is attacked (first attack vs. them), he uses his Bodyguard Feat to boost their AC by 2. If it still hits he uses his Harm's Way feat intercept the attack. If Hef is hit from this or ANY OTHER melee attack the enemy takes 1d6 electricity damage.

    Acquisitives

    Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

    Senko runs forward a few steps (10 feet, following where others have safely walked), then flies forward with his jetpack, ending up next to Kai and Terminatrix, 5 feet off the ground. "These are icewings. Resistant to cold, but not immune. They can divebomb you if you're on the ground and potentially blind you. The big ones can grab you and drag you away."

    He takes careful aim and joins the rest of the party in firing at Red.

    Sense Motive (trick attack) vs. CR+20: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (12) + 22 = 34

    Assuming CR <= 14...

    Sonic pistol vs. flatfooted EAC: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 = 21
    Damage (sonic): 1d8 + 2 + 3d8 ⇒ (6) + 2 + (6, 2, 5) = 21


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    Kai knows the following about the adults:

  • Move: 40 ft., fly 60 ft. (Ex, average)
  • Fort and Refl are equally best save
  • Their talon slash attack has the grab quality

    And about the juveniles:

  • Movement is the same as adults
  • Best/worst saves are the same as adults

    ----------

    Cavaler's force disk goes *Ping*! *Ping*! *Ping*! All of the icewings are hit except for the blue one!!

    Kai's attack hits and red is hurt for 14 points of damage!!

    Terminatrix moves forward 15' and hits a patch of unstable ice, getting entangled and anchored to that spot! However, he takes a shot anyways and still lands a hit on red for 9 points of damage!
    Entangled condition and cannot move until successful DC20 Acrobatics or Athletics is rolled as a standard action

    Staar and Hef both move forward, presenting themselves as juicy tidbits ripe for some good eatin'!

    Senko fires at red and down goes the poor bird that just wanted to feed her kids!

    ----------

    Blue flies straight at Staar in a divebombing attack!
    talons: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
    slash damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
    The icewing is just about to grab Staar when Hef intervenes, taking the hit and preventing the creature from grabbing anyone!! Blue suffers 1d6 ⇒ 5 electric damage in return!
    Hef needs to make a DC11 Fort save or be blinded

    Green also flies in and attacks Staar!
    talons: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
    slash damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
    Staar is slashed for 6 points of damage!
    Staar needs to make a DC10 Fort save or be blinded

    Lastly, Orange divebombs in on the Staar as well!
    talons: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
    slash damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
    Staar is slashed for another 5 points of damage!
    Staar needs to make another DC10 Fort save or be blinded, unless already blinded

    ----------

    Round 2
    The following characters in bold may take their turn:
    Senko
    Cavaler (-1RP)
    Hef (-10SP, -1RP, DC11 Fort or blinded 1 round)
    Staar (-11SP, 2x DC10 Forts or blinded 1 round)
    Kai
    Terminatrix (entangled and anchored, standard action DC20 Athletics or Acrobatics to get free)

    Green -8
    Orange -7
    Blue -5

    All three icewings are currently on the ground, by the way.

  • Exo-Guardians

    Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

    Fortitude save DC10: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Obviously

    As the creature goes for her eyes, Staar wonders if she can get new wraith motes nearby...

    She punches widly at the targets next to her:

    Solar gauntlet vs. Green's KAC: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 4 = 21
    Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 13 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 13 + (3) + 1 = 18
    Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 62

    Solar gauntlet vs. Blue's KAC: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 11 - 4 = 27
    Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 13 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 13 + (1) + 1 = 17
    Critical Bludgeoning damage: 1d6 + 13 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 13 + (1) + 1 = 17
    Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 89

    Would you look at that... (too soon?)

    Exo-Guardians

    Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

    Cavaler, puts a second hand back on his rocket rifle before sending a mini rocket streaking at the ice wings.

    Bluff: 1d20 + 14 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 14 + (1) + 1 = 32 Improved feint, if successful the target is flat footed to Cavaler's attack. The DC of this check is equal to either 10 + your opponent’s total Sense Motive skill bonus, or 15 + 1-1/2 × the opponent’s CR, whichever is greater. You can’t feint against a creature that doesn’t have an Intelligence score.

    Rocket Rifle vs. Orange KAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
    Bludgeoning Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

    That's Cavaler, he fights for the users.

    Acquisitives

    Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

    "Navi, light up the safe and unsafe terrain." In the party's displays, the path followed by Hef and Kai (and the first 10 feet of Terminatrix's path) is overlaid with a translucent, peaceful moss. Glowing red butterflies appear above the hazardous patch of ice Terminatrix got caught in.

    Senko lands and runs 20 feet forward along the safe path (first arrow of my path), then turns and flies another 20 feet (second arrow of my path) before shooting the only icewing he can get a clear shot on. (orange, if orange is still up; blue if orange is downed)

    Sense Motive (trick attack) vs. CR+20: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (20) + 22 = 42

    Definitely assuming they are CR 22 or less

    Sonic pistol vs. flatfooted EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
    Damage (sonic): 1d8 + 2 + 3d8 ⇒ (7) + 2 + (7, 7, 5) = 28
    Target is flatfooted for 1 round if hit


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    In an amazing show of warrior prowess, despite being blinded, Staar manages to lash out and hit two icewings! Green is hit for 18 points of damage and even though Staar doesn't see it, the poor lil kid goes down, dead! Staar then swings in the general direction of blue, managing to land a mighty gauntlet poke in the eye for 34 points of damage!

    Cavaler fires off a rocket that hits orange for 9 points of damage!!

    Senko moves into position and finishes off orange - dead!!

    Wow! You guys got vicious this round!!

    ----------

    Round 2 cont'd
    The following characters in bold may take their turn:
    Senko
    Cavaler (-1RP)
    Hef (-10SP, -1RP, DC11 Fort or blinded)
    Staar (-11SP, 2x DC10 Forts or blinded)
    Kai
    Terminatrix (entangled and anchored, standard action DC20 Athletics or Acrobatics to get free)

    Blue (-39)

    Exo-Guardians

    Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

    Fort DC 11: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

    Hef shrugs off whatever is bothering Star’s eyes. Well, bothering obviously isn’t the right word, she is lethal!

    ”You are a good fighter, Kadrical approves.”

    He steps up and strikes at the last enemy, knowing the outcome is inevitable at this point. His teammates have this in hand well. All he needs to do is keep the enemy occupied rending his flesh.

    Returning Cold Iron Tactical Spear vs. KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 for Magic/Cold Iron/Piercing + W.S.: 1d6 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 5 = 11(if hits, gets +1 AC vs. that target)

    If any adjacent ally (only Staar at the moment) is attacked (first attack vs. them), he uses his Bodyguard Feat to boost their AC by 2. If it still hits he uses his Harm's Way feat intercept the attack. If Hef is hit from this or ANY other melee attack the enemy takes 1d6 electricity damage.

    Acquisitives

    Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

    Terminatrix tries hard to climb out of ice, but doesn't succeed.
    Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

    If I can use jump jets to get out, then I do that as move action. I'm wearing heavy armor though and jump jets doesn't work while encumbered so I'm not sure if that's rules as intended.


    Botting Kai...

    Kai fires at blue!
    advanced diasporan rifle vs. EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
    fire: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3) + 5 = 13


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    Hef and Kai's attack misses!!

    The jump jet idea sounds cool and cinematic, so let's go with it!
    Terminatrix struggles to get free of the ice, unable to do so. But then activates his jump jets, melting some of the ice around him and allows him to 'jump' forward 5 feet!

    The ice wing, obviously outmatched and with her family dead, retreats, flying off to find another mate and try starting a new family despite having already past midage...

    Or everyone can take some attacks of opportunity and/or final ranged attacks to take the ice wing down as it flies away in retreat. But either way...

    Combat Concluded!!!

    --------

    The party approaches the structure you came to investigate. A single door leads into this stone-walled room, broken tile scattered across its threshold. Set into the floor of the room is a stone archway, its surface sealed with a thick layer of ice. Faint rays of blue, yellow, and red refracts from glass panels placed in the ceiling ten feet up, casting their hues over the ice in the arch.

    Carved upon the archway is an inscription, simultaneously legible to each of you in languages they you can understand. It reads, “Summon
    the color of verdant spring.”

    Mysticism DC10:
    The structure radiates powerful magic, though attempts to determine the exact source or nature of this magic results in a mild
    headache and you're unable to determine anything further.

    Engineering or Perception DC16:
    You determine that the colored glass panels are movable and able to slide over one another - if you can find a way to physically reach them 10 feet up.

    Acquisitives

    Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

    Mysticism: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
    Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

    "Hmmm... verdant spring would be green, yes? It looks like those colored panels can be moved and overlaid. I know for pigments, green is made from blue and yellow. But it is different for light, I believe. I do not recall how, though..." (Untrained in Physical Science, both in-game and in real life)

    Exo-Guardians

    Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

    Staar is ready to jetpack up and work the puzzle - assuming the blindness was temporary.

    Wayfinders

    Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

    Kai, mysticism: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

    Kai, perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

    "Very interesting. Good idea Senko. Go ahead Staar."

    Acquisitives

    Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

    "Those colorful glass panels can be moved if you can reach them."

    Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    The blindness lasts only 1 round, so Staar is fine.

    Staar, activates her jetpack, flies up 10 feet and indeed finds the colored panels easy to manipulate. She tries as Senko suggested, overlapping the yellow and blue panels on top of one another, resulting in a green light shining onto the archway. The ice sealing the archway immediately (and dramatically) melts away, revealing stairs leading down!

    You radio in your findings to Radaszam. He congratulates you on the good work and instructs you that now is not the time to descend into the archway stairs. Rather, you are to report back to camp for another mission.

    Good job! Now, we move on to the Rimerunning mission!!

    --------

    Venture-Captain Naiaj gathers her team inside the central tent, ushering them into an unoccupied corner away from the supply teams packing equipment. “You’re in luck,” she says. “We’ve found a route for you leading straight down into the ruins: a trapdoor leading to a staircase. It looks like there was once a building atop it, but the only remains of it are some broken walls. Of course, a direct route down is no excuse to get sloppy.”

    She pauses, glancing at the supply teams. “Don’t forget the comm units in those packs!” she barks. A half-elf setting a pack aside jumps, blushing, and quickly tucks a comm unit into the pack’s side pocket.

    “Now, where was I?” Naiaj continues. “The trapdoor is on the south side of the ruins. We’ve determined that it’s not itself hazardous, but we have no idea what’s beneath, so proceed with caution. Dismissed.”

    The party may take a 10 min rest and/or make purchases before heading down. But when you do...

    The staircase descends fifty feet and ends in a short tunnel opening into a wider cavern. The carved rock walls of this cavern are covered in ice and frost. Several sconces on the walls likely once provided illumination but are now rusted over and filled with snow. Tunnels branch off in several directions from the main cavern, and a thick coating of ice covers the floor, making it impossible to see the stone beneath.

    Perception, Hef: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26
    Perception, Staar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
    Perception, Senko: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
    Perception, Cavaler: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
    Perception, Kai: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
    Perception, Terminatrix: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

    Senko, examining the ice, realizes that it is very thin and warns the party to proceed carefully. Taking your time, the party slowly makes your way across the thin ice and although it begins cracking at some points, Senko's sharp senses and your caution allows the party to begin crossing safely.

    However, while you're in the middle of navigating past the thin ice, an ominous rumbling echoes from the ceiling, and the chamber begins to shake. Before you can react, the ceiling of the passageway leading to the surface that you came through cascades down in a clatter of stone, completely blocking the way out! Given time, you could dig your way out, with the rumbling and the ceiling continue to collapse around you, waiting is obviously not an option. The only way out is through this underground passageway!!

    This next encounter operates similar to a vehicle chase but it takes place on foot and you'll have a limited number of rounds to get out before everything comes crumbling down on you! For simplicity, here is a copy & paste of the mechanics of this encounter:

    Escape Encounter:
    Each zone of the chase has an obstacle that the PCs need to overcome. Except where otherwise noted, succeeding against an obstacle requires a successful DC20 skill check of one of the indicated types and moves the PC to the next zone. A PC who beats a DC24 against the obstacle can give another PC in the same zone a +2 bonus on their check. A PC can also choose to give up their own action in the round to assist a companion, rolling the check on behalf of another PC with their own modifiers; if they succeed, their ally moves to the next zone, but the assisting PC remains where they are.

    Chase encounter grid is revealed on the slides!!

    ---------

    LET'S START!

    No one fell through the ice, so during round 1, everyone in the party is able to step past the ice cracks and continue on to the next zone. Your tokens have been advanced to...

    ---------

    FALLING RUBBLE

    The path ahead is blocked by rubble continually showering from above. Although it doesn’t completely prevent passage like the rubble blocking the way to the surface, it’s difficult to move through.

    To advance to the next zone, everyone must succeed a DC16 Acrobatics check to scramble over the rubble or DC16 Athletics check to push the rubble aside. Please describe what you do and roll your check!

    Round 2
    The following characters in bold may take their turn:
    Senko
    Cavaler (-1RP)
    Hef (-10SP, -1RP <--- SP reset if 10 min rest is taken)
    Staar (-11SP <--- SP reset if 10 min rest is taken)
    Kai
    Terminatrix

    Exo-Guardians

    Male LN Elf Icon Envoy 8 (PC Sheet) | SP 48/48 HP 52/52 | RP 7/9 | EAC 21; KAC 23 |Fort +2; Ref +12; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Low Light Vision; Perc +13; SM +11 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: Immune to magical sleep effects.

    Cavaler, reloaded his rifle between missions.

    Cavaler, leaps into action. He easily bounds over the rubble blocking the path.

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

    I always liked the way Fred and Barney would start their cars by using their feet.

    I'll give my +2 bonus to acrobatics to whoever has the lowest acrobatics score.

    Wayfinders

    Male NG human spacefarer operative 5 | SP 40 HP 35 | RP 6 | EAC 21; KAC 23; +4 vs AoO from movement | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +5; +2 vs. spells and spell-like abilities | Init: +7 | Ever Vigilant Darkvision, Perc: +11, SM: +5 | Speed 40ft | Trick Attack, Survival (1d20+16), 1d8

    Kai cartwheels and tumbles his way through the rubble.

    Kai, acrobatics: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

    Exo-Guardians

    Active conditions: Life Bubble?, Bodyguard & In Harm’s Way | Male NG Kasatha Star Shaman Mystic of Kadrical 6 | EAC 20; KAC 21 (starlight?) | F/R/W +4/+4/+11 (+1 or 2 vs. Fear, 5 electricity resistance, +2 vs. Radiation, +4 Toughness) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | SP 54 (-0) HP 40 (-0) | RP 9/9 | Speed 30ft, Fly 20 (space only) | Spells 1: 6/6, Spells 2: 4/4, Stargazer 2/2

    Hef takes his usual rest after the fight, meditating upon the pain of the claw and learning deep secrets about himself and his ties to the universe… or not. It’s hard to tell.

    As the rubble blocks their way he tries to clear it with his average sized muscles. Four arms do help though.

    Using scenario boon to roll str check twice

    Athletics - AC Penalty: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 1 = 6
    Athletics - AC Penalty: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 1 = 23

    Acquisitives

    Male N shirren xenoseeker operative 5 Shirren | SP 40/40 HP 36/36 RP 7/7 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +9; Will +7 | Init +7 | Perc +13, SM +16; Blindsense (vibration) 30 ft., darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 40 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)

    While returning from the previous mission: Senko carves up the fallen adult icewing. Meat from cold-resistant creatures tastes best when slowly cooked, and they also tend to have lots of fat. He starts to think about what would go well with icewing confit...

    -------

    While at the Starfinder camp: Senko does not have any purchases to make, but he looks for a battery charging station to top off before we leave.

    -------

    Senko takes a few moments to watch the patterns of falling rubble before springing forward...

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

    ... and making it through.

    Acquisitives

    Char. sheet Android mercenary Soldier 7 SP 56/63|HP 53|RP 7; KAC 26, EAC 23; Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +6; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep; Armor training, Guard’s Protection (Ex), Fire resist 7; Perception +4; Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision

    At the Starfinder camp I buy Wrack Devastation Blade (5500 cr) with Agonizing fusion (1560 cr) and 20 horacalcum heavy rounds (1490 cr).

    Terminatrix easily pushes through the rubble.

    Athletics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

    Exo-Guardians

    Female N Lashunta (Korasha) Death-touched Solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 16; Cold resistance 1 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -2 | Speed 40 ft.; Fly 30 ft. | Supernova (7d6 F, Reflex DC 16 half), Stellar Rush, Gravity Grappler, Dark Interaction, Mental Silence (1/day) | Effortless Aerobatics feat

    Last in line, Staar gets stuck behind...

    Athletics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

    Can't she just fly over the obstacle?


    Agents sent to investigate the pillars to the northeast have opened the passageway further in.

    Table GMs, Delve Mission 2 is now available for selection.


    Starship Actions ; Live Exploration Extreme!

    Unfortunately, flying over won't work. Crunch-wise, an Athletics check will still be required. Fluff-wise, the rubble is also falling from the ceiling so it won't be overcoming purely ground-based obstacles.

    Cavaler, Kai and Senko use quickness and agility to get around the rubble littered on the ground while simultaneously dodging to falling rocks!

    Terminatrix just bulldozes his way through!

    Hef also follws the same brute force tactic as Terminatrix but is initially unable to get the rocks moving. But he recalls Radaszam's encouragement and with renewed vigor, Hef pushes through!
    Hef's Str reward used from preparation rewards slide.

    Staar, however, meets with less success. She quickly moves in one direction but then shifting rubble cuts her off. She moves in another direction but another hunk of rock falls from above, cutting her off.

    -------

    DEAD END

    Yikes!! The party has hit a dead end! What do you do??

    To move to the next zone, individuals must succeed at a DC16 Perception or Survival to double back and find an alternate route. Alternatively, someone succeeding at a DC24 Physical Science or Athletics check finds a weakness in the wall to break through, removing the obstacle for everyone. This allows everyone to spend 1 round's worth of actions to advance without needing to roll a check.

    Round 3
    The following characters in bold may take their turn:
    Senko
    Cavaler (-1RP)
    Hef (-2RP)
    Staar (-11SP)
    Kai
    Terminatrix

    51 to 100 of 449 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / gameplay All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.