ADQ Table 2

Game Master chillblame

Raiding and destruction in Sterich. Heros are needed.
greyhawk gods
Sterich and Keoland
roll20 link


151 to 200 of 651 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 +3 vs traps, +2 vs surprised


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16

Before moving, Vakmu will ensure the mounts are picketed so that we can run to them and jump on to run away if necessary. Clackers (spirit animal) will duck into his armored familiar box for combat. He will then cast Barkskin on Vrianna (+ 3 NA for 70 minutes). He will let Fenla use his metamagic rod of lesser reach to cast Message w/Reach Metamagic (Rang increases to 680 ft).

Vakmu has moved sideways into cover behind a boulder. I am not sure if this is enough movement to need a stealth check, but he will try to do so stealthily, so:

If possible, I will take 10 on stealth:
Stealth : take 10 +0 (ranks)+ 1(dex) -3 (acp) = 8
if I need to roll
Stealth if I can't take 10: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1

also

Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23 + distance penalties unspecified...

Then he is going to wait patiently, while Brother Hawthorne and Vrianna go about their business.

Augh! I just hate stealth rolls. I get natural 1's on the regular.


DC 25 perception:
The orc guards do not seem that attentive, indeed they may be dozing from what you see. Not exactly sleeping, but inattentive. The Frost giant and his companions are drinking from a large barrel of looted wine. Around there are several smaller barrels of brandy that have obviously been used to fortify that wine. They seem a bit sozzled.


Female Half-Elf Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 7 | Initiative +9 |Perception +15 | Fort +9 Ref+8 Will +10 | HP 50 AC 20 CMD 20

As often as she dared, Vrianna peaked out behind the rocks to spy on the orc camp, eyes sharp even in the light of the moon. She thinks she spies an avenue for herself and Hawthorne to travel under the cover of darkness to prepare their part of the coming ambush. She spied some sentries and initially feared discovery, but a more thorough look told her all she needed to know - they were bored, possibly tired. Not as sharp eyed as they could be.

Crude raucous laughter drew her attention to the giant - it was hard to really miss it - and its companions, all engaged in drinking from what she guessed to be a barrel of wine. Scattered around are smaller barrels - at a guess, she would say they had been drinking heavily. Whether that played into their favor remained to be seen.

Slinking carefully back to the others, she reports "The giant and his favored have been drinking - heavily, at a guess - and that seems to be distracting some of the guards. Some seem restless, others drowsy. We may not have a better chance than now - is the plan unchanged?"


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16

"I have no last minute changes.", Vakmu breathes deeply, the planning was done. Now was time for blood, thunder and victory. He intones ritually:"Blessings of the war spirits on us all. Midnight mare and blood red roan, fight to make this land our own. Earth must be fed!"


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*

”Better we just do it, and trust to luck.”


Ranger2/Wizard5 Elf | Init:+8 | Per:+21 | F:+5 R:+8 W:+6 | HP 48/48 | AC:19 FF:15 T:14 CMD:20 |

Rommin also slips up behind a boulder, making sure he has a good line of sight to the camp. His eyes narrow as he examines the scene.

Perception1d20 + 21 ⇒ (7) + 21 = 28

Rommin whispers to Wisp "The giant and some ogres seem drunk. That can only help us." Wisp, knowing what is expected, flits to the others and relays the message to the others who aren't sneaking forward.


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16

Folks, I believe we can now move our own tokens on the map (and lable them, as I have done with Vakmu), so if you're moving, move your token on the map.

Chill, if you are NPC-ing Fergus, could you please put him on the map


Orc guards perception roll 1d20 + 4 - 5 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 5 = 7

Take ten will stealth you in, unless your stealth is really bad


OK I will bot fergus.


Initiative ADQ table 2
Vakmu: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Rommin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Brother Hawthorne: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Vriaana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Fenla: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Fergus: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
initiative bad guys
Frost Giant (Big Johann): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
ogres: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
ogre leader 1: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6
ogre leader 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
orcs: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
orc leader 1: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
orc leader 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Initiative ADQ table 2 sorted
Battle One: Johann's Last Stand

Vakmu: 23
Rommin: 22
orc leader 2: 21
Brother Hawthorne: 16
Vriaana: 16
Fergus: 14
Frost Giant (Big Johann): 14
ogre leader 2: 14
ogres: 12
ogre leader 1: 6
orcs: 6
Fenla: 5
orc leader 1: 1


Well, with that roll by the guards (7 result) you can probably choose your spots. Place your selves no closer than 30 feet (6 squares) from and opponent. Then take a surprise action. Then after that, the first round will start.

Note that the surprise round can be extended, if appropriate stealth rolls are made and no loud noises are made.

Fergus's counter can be controlled by any of you, so you can place him where you need.


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*

Can we assume that the three "traps" on the map have been safely set?

Assuming that's true, than I have moved myself to the NW corner of the map, under the southern wagon, moving in on the guard-orc.

I am getting a 34 on stealth by "taking 10." I'd also like to think the wagon is helping me hide.

After starting 30' away from that orc, I come under the wagon on the surprise round 10' (half my movement rate), and end up 20' from the orc. I am still stealthing. It will be 2 more rounds before I can strike him.


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16

Ok, Vakmu is in position. I have removed the planning line I put on the map when we were discussing Hawthorne and Vrianna's sneak, so as to clean things up.

He uses message to whisper to Fenla "Tell Rommin and Fergus that Rommin's the one who decides when things kick off at this end - if he thinks Hawthorne and Vrianna are discovered, he initiates our support."

Presumably she will relay to Rommin


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16

I have moved Fergus 10 feet, so he is better position to charge forward and support Rommin, while still protecting Vakmu and Fenla.

Fergus has a functional -5 to stealth (2 ranks, -7 ACP), so taking 10 would give him a 5... thankfully he's 150'+ feet away from the closest orc, for a -5 long range penalty... He's going to stop moving until the balloon goes up though.


Female NG Gnome Arcanist (Brown Fur Transmuter) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 23 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +8, R: +7, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Arcane Reservoir: 6/10 | Spells: 1st 4/5 2nd 4/5 3rd 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Fenla snuck up closer to the camp hiding behind a rock.

Before the fight Fenla will have Mage armor on and cast Fox's cunning.

On the surprise round Fenla will cast create pit on the group in the front. (Yellow Circle) At the end of the surprise round they will have to roll a reflex save DC 19 or fall in. They fall 30ft and the Climb DC is 25.
Fall damage: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 4) = 11

I will wait to cast Enlarge on Fergus till he's closer.


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16

I hope you also took advantage of my offer of my metamagic rod of Reach spell to cast a reach Message cantrip as well...


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*
Fenla Welci wrote:

[dice=Stealth]1d20+11

Fenla snuck up closer to the camp hiding behind a rock.

Before the fight Fenla will have Mage armor on and cast Fox's cunning.

On the surprise round Fenla will cast create pit on the group in the front. (Yellow Circle) At the end of the surprise round they will have to roll a reflex save DC 19 or fall in. They fall 30ft and the Climb DC is 25.
[dice=Fall damage]3d6

I will wait to cast Enlarge on Fergus till he's closer.

Errr, so not letting the rogues off a bunch before kicking things off?


Female NG Gnome Arcanist (Brown Fur Transmuter) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 23 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +8, R: +7, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Arcane Reservoir: 6/10 | Spells: 1st 4/5 2nd 4/5 3rd 2/3 | Active conditions: None.
Brother Hawthorne wrote:
Fenla Welci wrote:

[dice=Stealth]1d20+11

Fenla snuck up closer to the camp hiding behind a rock.

Before the fight Fenla will have Mage armor on and cast Fox's cunning.

On the surprise round Fenla will cast create pit on the group in the front. (Yellow Circle) At the end of the surprise round they will have to roll a reflex save DC 19 or fall in. They fall 30ft and the Climb DC is 25.
[dice=Fall damage]3d6

I will wait to cast Enlarge on Fergus till he's closer.

Errr, so not letting the rogues off a bunch before kicking things off?

Well I am talking about when everyone else is attacking and you guys are done your stealth kills. I am under the assumption you won't get caught and we are going to have some sort of surprise attack round once you guys are done. Do your thing.


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16

As Vakmu waits, the familiar pre-battle fear wells up...He remembers what he saw in the North, when the forces of the old one and the horned society clashed. Him as a mercenary hired by one of the bandit "kingdoms" (more like Baronies), who it turned out, had allied with Horned Society. (Even then, Vakmu knew better than to sign up with the Horned Society). Ruthlessly, he puts the thoughts out of his mind again, reviewing the plan...

He hopes Vrianna and Brother Hawthorne strike quickly, the waiting is terrible, worse than the actual battle...


Brother Hawthorne wrote:

Can we assume that the three "traps" on the map have been safely set?

Assuming that's true, than I have moved myself to the NW corner of the map, under the southern wagon, moving in on the guard-orc.

I am getting a 34 on stealth by "taking 10." I'd also like to think the wagon is helping me hide.

After starting 30' away from that orc, I come under the wagon on the surprise round 10' (half my movement rate), and end up 20' from the orc. I am still stealthing. It will be 2 more rounds before I can strike him.

Yes, the traps are set.


Average damage from Hawthorne will kill an average orc on a coup de grace. stealth roll on each kill, -20 to stealth. I am using the sniper rules here. Sadly, an average sleeping orc's perception is -9 to detect you, so they are not long for this world. The awake orc I will roll for

awake orc perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Yeah, no. Backstab away


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*

Brother Hawthorne maneuvers into place and delivers his attack against the guard-orc...

MW Sap Sneak Hit vs FF: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
MW Sap Sneak Damage: 1d4 + 6 + 4 + 4d6 + 4d6 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 4 + (1, 4, 6, 5) + (5, 6, 3, 6) = 50 Nonlethal


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16

The wind tickles Vakmu's nose as he waits, carrying the scent of elderberry...

K Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Chillblame:
I just realized that we had forgotten that Dire Boars have the scent ability in planning... Hope that the above K(Nature) roll is enough, [I think it should be DC 10+4 (CR) = 14, but that's your call... ] so I can relay a Message through Fenla, that the boars will detect H & V if they get too close


Female NG Gnome Arcanist (Brown Fur Transmuter) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 23 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +8, R: +7, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Arcane Reservoir: 6/10 | Spells: 1st 4/5 2nd 4/5 3rd 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Fenla hears the whisper about the boars in her ear. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth to cover a squeal. Immediately she closed her eyes and focused on Brother Hawthorn and Vrianna. "Psst, guys... Listen Vakmu just brought up a good point to stay away from the Boars. They can most likely smell you coming."

We also need to be careful because our whispers can be heard with a perception check DC 25 if anyone is near the recipient.


Ranger2/Wizard5 Elf | Init:+8 | Per:+21 | F:+5 R:+8 W:+6 | HP 48/48 | AC:19 FF:15 T:14 CMD:20 |

Rommin watches the operation carefully. Even with his keen eyes and magical lenses, the elf struggles to keep tabs on his stealthy allies.

When the messsage gets back to Rommin that the others are waiting on his signal, he raises one arm. When the time comes for them to jump in and aid the brave (suicidal?) pair.


Female Half-Elf Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 7 | Initiative +9 |Perception +15 | Fort +9 Ref+8 Will +10 | HP 50 AC 20 CMD 20

Holding her blade close before they enact the plan, Vrianna begins a quiet prayer. "By the Shieldmaiden's hand am I guided, by her will do I act. I am the point of her spear; unwavering and deadly, for we are the wrath." Emboldened and ready she follows Hawthorne as the two sneak through the camp, planting their traps and approaching the lone sentry. Impressed with Hawthorne's cunning and stealth the orc is rendered unconscious before her, and she is quick to drive her blade deep into the orcs neck and twist.

Am I able to CdG or do I roll for attack/damage?


Brother Hawthorne wrote:

Brother Hawthorne maneuvers into place and delivers his attack against the guard-orc...

[dice=MW Sap Sneak Hit vs FF]1d20+14
[dice=MW Sap Sneak Damage]1d4+6+4+4d6+4d6 Nonlethal

as he has 6hp, he's down. A little bit of overkill


Vakmu Blackhorse wrote:

The wind tickles Vakmu's nose as he waits, carrying the scent of elderberry...

[dice=K Nature]1d20+8

** spoiler omitted **

[spoiler=vakmu]yeah, I forgot as well. That knowledge roll gains that information[/ooc]


Vrianna wrote:

Holding her blade close before they enact the plan, Vrianna begins a quiet prayer. "By the Shieldmaiden's hand am I guided, by her will do I act. I am the point of her spear; unwavering and deadly, for we are the wrath." Emboldened and ready she follows Hawthorne as the two sneak through the camp, planting their traps and approaching the lone sentry. Impressed with Hawthorne's cunning and stealth the orc is rendered unconscious before her, and she is quick to drive her blade deep into the orcs neck and twist.

Am I able to CdG or do I roll for attack/damage?

As you haven't moved your character up yet, I cannot tell you. Go onto roll20 and move yourself.


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*

Hahaha, so these are just "orcs." I suppose we should have remembered this is an old school module. Mobs are mobs, without a ton of levels. That didn't start until 3E.

On to the ogres then!

I can't move Vrianna, so you'll have to. We'd like to move to the two ogres in the NW corner of that circle. I'll take the one at 11 O'clock, and Vrianna the one at 10. We'll start CDGing them goin goin opposite directions from one another.

I moved myself into position.

MW Sap CDG Sneak Damage: 2d4 + 20 + 4d6 + 4d6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 20 + (1, 2, 4, 4) + (4, 6, 5, 5) = 57 Nonlethal (quite a bit of which probably leaks over as lethal damage)


ogre is out


Remember, this is a surprise sequence. Move your characters up. At the moment, it would be hard for some of you to know exactly what is happening. If anyone is having trouble moving their token, please let me know.


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*

I moved Vrianna, and I believe her CDG damage is...

CDG ECB: 2d10 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 2 + (6, 6) = 25


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16
chillblame wrote:
Remember, this is a surprise sequence. Move your characters up. At the moment, it would be hard for some of you to know exactly what is happening. If anyone is having trouble moving their token, please let me know.

I assume you are referring to myself and Fergus. We kind of have to hang back - effective negative stealth scores from ACP mean we will blow up the sneak if we get close. Thankfully, my spells are long range (680 ft range for the entangles. So when the alarm sounds, Rommin will spot it (+21 perception), and will signal us. Fergus will move up at a run - 80'/melee, while I will be lagging last, casting and then moving 20'


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16
Brother Hawthorne wrote:

I moved Vrianna, and I believe her CDG damage is...

[dice=CDG ECB]2d10+2+2d6

You can add +2 more - her ECB is a special material, liquid glass for a +1 to damage, multiplied by the crit.


OK


M Half Orc| HP 67+8/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16
chillblame wrote:
OK

So did Vrianna & her 27 pt CDG take out her ogre, or did he wake up screaming bloody murder?


ogre fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Nah, he's toast :)


Having a few RL issues, I'll post more tomorrow


chillblame wrote:
Having a few RL issues, I'll post more tomorrow

No problem Chill, like with Vrianna, RL has to come first

In the meanwhile though, the rest of us can set things up for his return. I will mark the pair of ogres that are down with X's (not exactly like the ones Chill did for the orcs, but it will get the idea across).

We also need a couple of rolls from Vrianna and Hawthorne, to quote Chill above "stealth roll on each kill, -20 to stealth", so they are ready for him to make the orc's perception check when he gets back from his RL thing...

Let's also step a little into a possible alternate future. Bro H and Vrianna can make their next CDG damage rolls, and associated stealth rolls at -20. These will be discarded, of course, if you are detected on
the first set of stealth checks


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*

Stealth: 1d20 + 21 - 20 ⇒ (10) + 21 - 20 = 11

I think my role is 1 worse than my compatriot's, but still we're a bit away form that orc, and the ogres are sleeping. We may be ok here.


Brother Hawthorne wrote:

[dice=Stealth]1d20+21-20

I think my role is 1 worse than my compatriot's, but still we're a bit away form that orc, and the ogres are sleeping. We may be ok here.

For Chill's convenience, Vrianna's roll ended up HERE by accident...


Ogre perception near Hawthorne: 1d20 + 5 - 10 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 10 = -2

ogre perception near vrianna: 1d20 + 5 - 10 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 10 = 7

The god's are with the two stealth killers. No one has noticed yet.


Meanwhile, if the rest of the party wants, perception DC 25 to see what is going on, as long as you can see in the dark,


Ungor the Dire:
What a horrible month. First, Ungor missed out on meeting with a few fellow druids in the full moon ceremony, due to a nasty storm in the mountains delaying him. Then, he headed to his favourite local inn for aa cup of finest mead. Old Hans made an awesome mead. But on arrival, the village was burning and orcs and gnolls were everywhere. There was even a Dragon, for nature's sake. What the hells was going on. Ungor made short work of the few orcs in his path but had to evade a large nasty group of bugbears. Unfortunately, he had managed to rescue the last barrel of mead from the now wreaked Inn. Poor Hans had not made it, dying in defence of his business. Ungor found a cave, broached the barrel and drank in memory of the Innkeeper. Then for the villagers. Then for other people. Then his mother, and his god, and a few other gods (you had to be polite), and then a few for himself. He was found by a raiding group of orcs and ogres, who caged the sleeping druid in quick order. Make a perception roll at -10. If you beat 11, you wake up with a terrible headache and a stomach that is really unhappy. You are in an iron cage with about 5 other sleeping people. Otherwise, you keep sleeping.

Character had no background, so I took a few liberties. If you don't like it, you can change it.


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*

Neither of us even need to move for our next attacks, so here is my damage...

MW Sap CDG Sneak Damage: 2d4 + 20 + 4d6 + 4d6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 20 + (5, 1, 4, 5) + (6, 5, 5, 3) = 60 Nonlethal (quite a bit of which probably leaks over as lethal damage)

And my new stealth roll...

Stealth: 1d20 + 21 - 20 ⇒ (13) + 21 - 20 = 14


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*

I think I’m still botting her so...

Vrianna’s new CDG damage.

CDG ECB: 2d10 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (7, 8) + 2 + 2 + (1, 2) = 22

And her stealth...

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 - 20 ⇒ (18) + 14 - 20 = 12


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+6*, R+13*, W+4*

Hawthorne smiles at Vrianna and gestures to the next two unfortunate ogres on their menu.

151 to 200 of 651 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / ADQ table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.