GM Ietsuna's We B4 Goblins (Inactive)

Game Master Ietsuna

<<<MAPS>>>


101 to 150 of 260 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Chuffy:
You drink down the liquid. It tastes strange. There is some mint there, and also some salt. Despite the strange taste you do feel better. Regain 4 hit points


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

”Ergh! Taste nasty. Chuffy no like...hey what that over there,” Chuffy says, pointing in the other direction, as he takes another one of the vials and hides it in his bag. ”Think am Poison!


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Not to be outdone, Poog dashes in, grabbing two bottles and unsuccessfully squabbling with his pack of fellow goblins for the arrows because his hands are full. Snarling, he slinks off and chugs one of the bottles, keeping a tight hold on the other in his grubby little hand.


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Mogmurch master of poison when related to fire. Best to not drink, dummy. Coat sticks with it!" Mogmurch stays well away from the nasty poison, instead going to kick Kettlehead. He tries and likely fails to knock off the goblin's prized headgear.

Strength: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Poog:
The potion tastes minty and also salty. It heals you for 4 hit points


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Shivering slightly as the drink goes down, Poog makes a face when he swallows. "B-b-b-lech! Whew! So that's what half-elf tastes like. Yuck! But me feel better now! Whoohoo! He does a clumsy little jig, ending with a pose only vaguely reminiscent of Atlas holding up the world. "Zargonel is awesome! Zargonel is great! Zargonel gave bottled half-elf! Poog got grossed out when he ate! ...it!"

His powers of ad lib poetry are truly a thing of beauty.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

With Kettlehead and his goons dealt with you continue on your way toward the Cave of Darkfear to present your toads and complete your rites of passage.

In the shade of gray cypress trunks, a sagging human-made cave squats on the muddy ground, overgrown with swamp brambles and leaning precariously to one side. Will you dare to enter the cave and brave the spirit?


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy takes his toad out of his mouth, and decides to be sneaky as he tries to enter the cave.

Stealth 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Not to be outdone by the horribly handsome Chuffy, Poog gives his toad a big, sloppy lick and, bracing himself for scary action, sneaks into the cave with toad in one hand and club in the other.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Chuffy and Poog:
The interior is dark, but your goblin darkvision allows you to see some leaning and partially collapsed shelves, heaps of shattered pottery, a junk-strewn table, and rusting animal traps. A partially mummified but mostly skeletal human body slumps against one wall—the fabled “Spirit of Darkfear.” A broken-off, cobweb-strewn horsechopper juts from the corpse’s chest.

To complete your task you must present your toad to the Spirit of Darkfear and sing your personal goblin song.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy continues to sneak in. Once he was sure there was no one waiting to horsechop him, he burst into his loudest singing voice, holding his frog for the blessing.

”Chuffy am good, Chuffy am strong,
Chuffy frog got legs big and long,
Mean ole Poog is a hater,
Song is done...see ya later!”

He turns and bravely runs away once his task was over.


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Snarling at Chuffy's dig at him, Poog attempts to trip him on his way out.

Trip: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (14) - 3 = 11

Turning back to the Spirit of Darkfear, Poog snorts derisively.

Spoiler:
Dead humans don't scare him, especially ones killed with a horse chopper. Hehe! Human horse! Killed with horse chopper, so it's a horse! Hehehe!
He hocks up a loogie, getting it stuck in his throat to make his singing extra awesome, then belts out this melodious beauty:

"Poog say Zarongel is the best,
He help burn things and heal the rest.
Zarongel’s favor makes Poog blessed.
And Poog also stab you with knife if you make fun of how he isn’t good at riding animals."

Turning, he toots some gas at the Spirit of Darkfear, then saunters back outside with exaggerated nonchalance.


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch crashes in, furious at being late. So much so, in fact, that he forgets most of his song! After a minute of improvising, he launches into a new one.

"Mogmurch is a real strong guy,
His cool bombs send whelps sky high.
Don't you mock his butterfly,
Or it's time for you to cry.
...Then, oh well, you're gonna die? No, not as good."


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Reta waits (im)patiently for the others to do their songs, having once heard the phrase "save the best for last" and remembering it at this moment. Naturally, she is the best, so she should be last.

"RETA CHOP AND RETA BITE!
RETA SLAY AND RETA FIGHT!
RETA STAB AND RETA SMITE!
RETA KILLS IT ALL JUST RIGHT!"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

As Reta sings her song something stirs in a dark corner of the shack. A pair of “grabbycats” raccoons spring out from a corner with overgrown brambles. They were hiding, but your songs have agitated them and they attack.

Initiative:

Red Grabbycat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Blue Grabbycat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Chuffy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Poog: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Mogmurch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Reta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

There is no map for this encounter, so I have used one of mine. See slide 3.

Surprise Round

The two grabby cats hiss and bare their teeth.

Round 1 - Bold May Act

Poog
Red Grabby Cat
Blue Grabby Cat
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Poog suddenly cocks an ear. "What that? Ugh! Reta sings UGLY!" He pokes his head back in to tell her to stop strangling cats--and sees the grabbycats! "Whoa! Grabbycats!"

Taking a step into the shack, Poog casts a spell and shrieks: "ZARONGEL BURN YOU TO CRISPIES!"

Burning Hands: 1d4 ⇒ 4
15 ft cone to hit both raccoons but not Reta; Reflex save for half damage; flammable materials catch fire if burnt.

"By the way, Reta. You horrible singing woke them up. Me song they liked. That's why they no attack me. Haha! Snnniiiffff... Aaahhhh! Burnt fur smell so good! Me hungry!"


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Oh wow. So sorry. I forgot all about you guys.

Grabby Cat Blue Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Grabby Cat Red Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Poog's flames take out both grabby-cats.

Combat over


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

”Weird. Poog not always complete loser after all. Good job, Not Always Bad Poog!”


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch was caught up in adjusting his goblin song, only now brought back to reality. "Hey! Who started fire without Mogmurch. Me didn't start the fire!" He notes the newly-added burning corpses. "Oh! Kitties. Woulda gotten to that eventually."


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Reta slaps Poog on the back of the head with her shield. "STUPID POOG NOT KNOW GOOD SINGING IF HIT HIM ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD."


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Searching the hut reveals two tanglefoot bags, four smokesticks, four tindertwigs, a meat hook, flint and tinder, some metal skewers, a rusty watch chain, a small wire cage, a pair of broken spectacles, a set of thieves’ tools, a set of false teeth, and a half-eaten, raccoon-scented bag of hardtack.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy grabs the thieves’ tools and puts the false teeth into his mouth. ”Ooo, Chuffy has most nicest neat smile ever now. Other goblins am be jealous!”


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Poog, head smarting from Reta's whap and maliciously grumbling about it, is too busy grabbing both tanglefoot bags, a smokestick, and some tindertwigs to notice Chuffy's new look. As soon as his arms are full, he straightens up and takes a look around to see if anyone is going to challenge him for his loot. That's when he sees Chuffy's grill. "A-hahahahaa! Ohmygersh! Chuffy look like big-headed goof ball with human teeth! Bwahahaha!"

Then he realizes that it's hard to hang onto his toad and all his stuff. Spying the wire cage, he shoves is toad into it and struts out of the hut. "C'mon you slowpokes! We go be Licktoads!" The name reminds him of something. He pulls the cage up to his face and licks the unimpressed toad through the bars. "WooooHooo! Haha! Zarongel is AWESOME!" With a mad little caper he begins heading off, presumably toward home.

Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Your quest complete you are free to travel back to the village and bask in your glory. As you travel along something catches your eye through the swamp vegetation. A colorfully painted wagon sits half-sunken in a patch of foul-smelling mud. Abominable words decorate the side of the wagon along with paintings of potions and magic trinkets. Bottles, barrels, pots, and all manner of real potions and curios poke out from beneath the bulging canvas that covers the top of the wagon.

You see a half-elf wearing an amazingly colourful hat with bells. She is talking to a small grey horse-thing C’mon you stubborn old mule! We’re gonna be so late! After a moment she notices you. Ahh, lucky for you I am stuck here. Can I interest you in a bottle or 4 of Magical Maggie’s Miracle Medicine. It can cure ear ache, toe sprain, head-bump and back pain, sniffles and coughs. I even heard it regrew a man’s leg after he chopped it off in a wood chopping accident. Only 60 gold pieces a bottle. That is a bargain for a cure-all, fix everything brew even if I do say so myself.


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy made for cover upon seeing the awful horse monster. He peeked out, immediately interested in the hat with the bells. That would look so good on Chuffy.

Chuffy smiled with his new teeth. ”Chuffy am King of these measly goblins. You give Chuffy hat, and might let you go. Keep horse monster away, though!”

Intimidate 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch uncomfortably advances upon being called out. His eyes (complete with new glasses) are on the ground, the only place he can't see any horses or weird words. "Dumb horse would move faster if on fire. Maybe we can pay less for tossing in good idea?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Upon seeing the heinous, hideous WORDS on the wagon, Poog sees red. He immediately regrets using up his fire spell on the grabby cats, because this would be a much more worthy target of Zarongel's wrath! Screaming in rage, he hoists his club and dashes forward on his stubby little legs to attack the wagon and try to beat the words right off it! "YAAARRRRRGGGG! DIE WORDS! DIE! AAAAAAAAA!"

It's a rather amusing sight to see, considering all the stuff he's carrying. He looks almost like a mobile hoarder, barely able to maintain his grip on all his possessions. The poor toad is flung back and forth in its little wire cage, croaking in panicked distress. If Poog even notices this, he assumes it's egging him on to greater and greater glorious violence!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Oi, stop wrecking my cart. She throws a rock at Poog screaming Get out of here and stop wasting my time you toe-sucking little weirdos.

Initiative:

Maggie: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Braya: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Chuffy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Poog: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Mogmurch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Reta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Poog
Chuffy
Mogmurch
Reta
Elf
Mule


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

I can’t see the map for some reason, GM. Anyone else having that issue?

Chuffy moves to get within dart range and tosses one of those new darts he found at the woman.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

So I think she still takes one point.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

There is no map for this encounter either. Let me dig something up we can use.

Edit, see slide 4

Chuffy's dart finds a home in the half-elf's arm.

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Poog
Chuffy
Mogmurch
Reta
Elf -1
Mule


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Elfy toes gross. Mash to pulp with rocks!"

Elf-Bane Rock: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d3 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Since Poog had been attacking the side of the wagon with his club, I placed him just north of the southwest wheel to start his turn.

A rock whizzes close by Poog's head, causing him to pause in his pathetically ineffective attack on the horrendous WORDS. His head turns slowly, malevolent eyes locking on the woman. "YOU...HAVE...WORRRDS! AAAAAAAAAAA!" He charges at her, waving his club like a madman.

Double move, just barely.


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Reta rushes around to back of the strange colorful woman so she can bash and slash her while she’s distracted.

Attack with Dogslicer (flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Reta's dogslicer glances off the elf's scant armour.

The mule gives a bray and rolls her eyes in panic.

The elf attacks back lunging with her dagger at Poog.

Dagger: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Combat Round 2 - Bold May Act

Poog
Chuffy
Mogmurch
Reta
Elf -2
Mule


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy pulls out that shiny dogslicer and moved just to the left of the strange woman.

Would someone move me, please?


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch readies his whacky-stick and tries to surround the donkey with his imposing 2' 6" physique.

Donkey can take an AoO if it cares.


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Ha ha! Missed me!" Poog taunts her as a sinister gleam lights his eyes. Sly smile spreading across his ugly mug, he reaches out with one filthy little finger to tap her kneecap.

Touch of Fatigue vs. Touch AC: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8
includes flanking bonus; DC 11 fortitude save negates; if spell is successful the target is fatigued for 1 round.


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

"RETA WANT YOUR HAT. GIVE HER HAT AND MAYBE NOT KILL."

Attack with Dogslicer (flank): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The donkey kicks at Mogmurch.

Kick: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (13) - 3 = 10 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Poog tries to touch the elf's knee, but the elf is too dodgy.

Reta however catches her a hard WHACK with her dogslicer.

The mule kicks at Mogmurch

Kick 1: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Kick 2: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (19) - 3 = 16 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

The elf swings her dagger at Reta.

Dagger: 1d20 ⇒ 2 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Combat Round 3 - Bold May Act

Poog
Chuffy
Mogmurch -3
Reta
Elf -6
Mule


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy swings his dogslicer at the woman.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Possible Crit 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Mogmurch exacts his glorious revenge upon the donkey!

Club: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Seething at his own ineptitude, Poog tries again to touch the dang woman!

Touch of Fatigue vs. Touch AC: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8
Includes flanking bonus; DC 11 fortitude save negates; if spell is successful the target is fatigued for 1 round.


I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT HP 7/8| AC:15| T:13 | FF:13| CMB: +0 | CMD:12 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+2 | Will:+0 | Init:+2| Perc: +8| Speed: 30 ft.) I FIGHT THINGS

Reta squeals as she strikes a great blow with her blade. "CHOPPY CHOPPY CHOPPY TIME!"

Attack with Dogslicer (flank): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Chuffy and Reta both strike with their dogslicers and bring the elf down.

The mule continues to panic and kicks out at Poog

Kick 1: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (8) - 3 = 5 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Kick 2: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (9) - 3 = 6 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Combat Round 4 - Bold May Act

Poog
Chuffy
Mogmurch -3
Reta
Mule


Male Goblin Rogue 1 | AC 17/15/13 | HP 10/11| F+2,R+6,W+1 | Init.+4, Perc.+5 | Darkvision 60'

Chuffy takes a 5’ step to the north east, just south of the donkey. He swings his dogslicer at it. ”Die, fat horse!”

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 0/7 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Vengeance!"

Club: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Oh COME ON!" Poog is spitting mad that Zarongel isn't making him be the most awesome goblin of the bunch. He angrily forces the motions of the SAME spell, AGAIN.

Touch of Fatigue vs. Touch AC: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10
Includes flanking bonus; DC 11 fortitude save negates; if spell is successful the target is fatigued for 1 round.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Oh dear Poog. Sad for you

The mule moves every so slightly and Poog misses.


Male Adept 1 Goblin | HP -3/5 | NL dmg: 2 | AC 14, T 13, FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 17 | Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

And now the move action:

...and he MISSES! AGAIN! Poog throws a conniption fit, screaming incoherently, gesticulating wildly, stomping, and kicking as he curses badly enough to make a sailor blush. Ironically, during this temper tantrum, he manages to bump the half-elf a couple of times. The insulting irony is not lost on him, and only fuels his rage.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

It just occurred to me that the mule is still harnessed to the cart so it aint going anywhere or dodging much. You all just overwhelm it and take it down. Sound fair?

101 to 150 of 260 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's We B4 Goblins All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.