Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

Game Master GM Aarvid

Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

maps

8-09
8-11


601 to 650 of 748 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Forged Map | Rebels Map

These doors appear to be left slightly ajar. Natty does not detect any traps or sounds. Pushing open the door, you see a room beyond.

In stark contrast with the rest of estate, this room has few decorations and only simple furnishings, such as stone cots, a makeshift table, and a chest of drawers to the south.

This room appears to have been the quarters for servants and appears to have been very recently abandoned.

Perception DC20:
You find a small cache of supplies hidden beneath the table along with a note that reads
“Strangers, your help has been invaluable to saving the azers.”
You look and find: elixir of hiding, two potions of cure moderate wounds, a potion of invisibility, and a scroll of heroism.

To the south is the kitchen for the estate.

Stone countertops neatly organized with cooking utensils line the north and west walls. The once-overflowing cabinet to the south contains only an odd assortment of ingredients leftover from past cooking projects. The stove to the northwest burns with a small, magical flame.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman enters the room.
perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

"It looks like the azers were able to get away safely."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Perception 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

"Hey guys look at this.... looks like helping those servants at the ball has paid dividends..." He shows the rest of those gathered a note, "Strangers, your help has been invaluable to saving the azers." as he picks up and shows several potions and elixirs, "A elixir of hiding, a potion of cure moderate wounds, a potion of invisibility and a scroll of heroism. Well I guess you'll all be queueing up for them." he smiles as his hands move quickly putting them down.

Sleight of hand 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

if you made it...:

Natty slips the second potion of cure mod into his pocket.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto looks around to see if they've got any food lying around, he gets hungry. See there? Good deeds are rewarded all the time!

Umberto looks for further egress from the kitchen.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

On Natty's sleight of hand check perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

"Natty, if you need it, you can have it. I have enough healing for myself at least. But could you give the another one to Taman who may need it more than us holy men?"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Other than Natty's discovery, there is nothing much more to be found. The Azers appear to have taken their belongings and escaped servitude.

There are no other sounds in the immediate area.

Where next? #?

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Natty I will take that potion. Thank you! And can you check that door to the west?"

Taman walks to the door on the west side.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The door to the west is the one Zaigan said he heard noises beyond a few minutes ago.

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 4/6; Spells: 1st 4/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:
Bull Aspect (+2 str)

While we're walking around investigating, I take a little time to use my cure light wounds wand on Murphy as I got healed up by Zaigan.

Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 (charges used 35/50)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 (charges used 36/50)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 (charges used 37/50)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 (charges used 38/50)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 (charges used 39/50)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 (charges used 40/50)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 (charges used 41/50)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 (charges used 42/50)


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Dresden heals Murphry with his wand during the clearing of the lower level's eastern side.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi moves to join Taman as the party readies to open door 7. I'll take the liberty of moving everyone else in the interest of time.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman opens the door.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty watches for Taman's reaction, his mace and sap ready for action.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The doors open and you see within the storeroom.

Much of this room is filled with stacked furniture, piles of random colorful knickknacks, and lavish room decorations.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

Zaigan steps into the room. "Let's see if someone is hiding here."

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman also steps inside.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Neither Zaigan nor Taman see anything moving within the room despite the prior noises.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"This might be a good place to return later, but let's move on for now."

I don't think we've explored 8 or 1 yet? Is there another level to the complex apparent to us?

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Can someone check if here is something magical!?"

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.
Idruzi Zarshai wrote:


I don't think we've explored 8 or 1 yet? Is there another level to the complex apparent to us?

We did that first!

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 4/6; Spells: 1st 4/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:
Bull Aspect (+2 str)

"Let me see if Murphy can sniff anything out in there."

Wolf:
They heard some noises in there, see if you can smell anything in there hiding.

Murphy using Scent so any opponent within 30' should be discovered.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

"There may be a secret door or something." Natty ponders, though expects that's too simple a trick for this place.

Perception 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16 includes +2 for finding hidden objects like doors etc.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi hasn't been detecting magic all along, so if we don't know of other locations to go, he'll do a Detect Magic sweep of the area.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

As Idruzi casts his spell, a pair of blurry, steamy creatures appear suddenly from hiding behind crates and blast the party with gouts of roiling steam.

This probably will not damage anyone due to resist fire, so going into normal initiative. I will need reflex saves from Taman, Wolf, Idruzi and Zaigan vs DC 15 or become sickened for 3 rounds from steam
[/ooc]

init:

Initiative:
Initiative (Dresden): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
Initiative (Idruzi): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Initiative (Natty): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Initiative (Taman): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Initiative (Umberto): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Initiative (Zaigan): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Initiative (steamers): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

=== Round 1 ===
(21) Taman(), Zaigan()
(17) Creatures (orange ) (red )
(12) Umberto(), Dresden/Wolf(), Natty(), Idruzi()

After the saves vs sickness, these creatures appear blurry, so any attacks upon them will have a %20 miss chance


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 4/4
HP 49/51, AC 25/T 13/F 22, Init +3, Perc +6 (scent), Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +3, CMB +7/20, Speed 50'
Active:
Protection from Energy (fire, 72hp, 60 minutes); Animal Aspect Bull (+2 Str)

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 (evasion)

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

rage

ref: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Taman steps closer 5ft to the creature and starts attacking.

+1 Large bastard sword-power attack-sickened: 1d20 + 13 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 13 - 2 - 2 = 28
damage: 2d8 + 11 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (6, 6) + 11 + 6 - 2 = 27

+1 Large bastard sword-power attack-sickened: 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 2 - 2 = 10
damage: 2d8 + 11 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 11 + 6 - 2 = 22

crit confirm: 1d20 + 13 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 13 - 2 - 2 = 14
damage: 2d8 + 11 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (7, 4) + 11 + 6 - 2 = 26

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

Ref: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

steps closer 5 ft

+1 scimitar: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 - 2 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 2 = 4


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Both Taman and Zaigan take a blast of roiling steam to the face. While it doesn’t burn, much goes into their mouth and nose.

Taman attacks the one closest to him.

Taman 1 Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 29 hits on 21+ Hits
Taman 2 Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 9 hits on 21+ Miss

Taman’s first strike lands a vicious blow to the small creature.

Zaigan attempts the same and also hits.

Zaigan 1 Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 53 hits on 21+ Hits


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The auburn-toned creature recoils in pain at the blow from Taman.

It retaliates on the barbarian as some of the damage starts to heal from the wound it received.

claws: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 for claw,fire: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 hit
claws: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 for claw,fire: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 hit

confirm#1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 for claw,fire: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 no

Go away bad people!

The rust-tinted creature barely notices the scratch from the halfling knight.

Likewise, most of the damage it received heals and it claws at Zaigan.

claws: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 for claw,fire: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
claws: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 for claw,fire: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 hit

Depart! You not belong here!

=== Round 1 ===
(12) Umberto(), Dresden/Wolf(), Natty(), Idruzi()
=== Round 2 ===
(21) Taman(-6), Zaigan(-4)
(17) Creatures (orange -25) (red -2)

These creatures appear blurry, so any attacks upon them will have a %20 miss chance

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto offers a prayer to Cayden Cailean in return for some assistance.

Cast Bless on the party.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Those of you who participated in the missions for the efreet, Qalkami, see a resemblance of these creatures to the magic shop keeper Malini, who had the imp in her shop before you returned it.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Not sure what the yellow thing is, but if Natty can go through that square, But if he can then Acrobatics to get over the cases.. 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15 If not use the acrobatics to get over the yellow thing.

Hearing the sounds of battle Natty rushes into the area.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Yellow thing is Dresden's wolf.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

On red one:
+1 scimitar: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 = 16, damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

+1 scimitar: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23, damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Umberto calls upon divine blessings to aid the party while Natty rushes headlong into the fray.

Zaigan swings again at the creature but fails to land his blade as the blurry fluttering distracts him. His second strike slashes a cut across the little assailant.
Miss : 1d100 ⇒ 5
Miss : 1d100 ⇒ 22

=== Round 1 ===
(12) Umberto(),, Natty(),
Dresden/Wolf(), Idruzi()
=== Round 2 ===
(21) Taman(-6) , Zaigan(-4)
(17) Creatures (orange -25) (red -11)

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

rage

Taman continue with his attack.

+1 Large bastard sword-power attack-sickened: 1d20 + 13 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 13 - 2 - 2 = 27
damage: 2d8 + 11 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (8, 6) + 11 + 6 - 2 = 29

miss: 1d100 ⇒ 23

+1 Large bastard sword-power attack-sickened: 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 2 - 2 = 16
damage: 2d8 + 11 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (2, 6) + 11 + 6 - 2 = 23

miss: 1d100 ⇒ 20

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

OK, moved Natty, move him back a little if the acrobatocs didn't get him over the crates.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Sorry I'm late.

Idruzi moves up to the creature Zaigan is fighting and stabs at it with his rapier.

Attack with Bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Miss Chance 1-20 misses: 1d100 ⇒ 8

Knowledge (Planes) to identify: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 4/6; Spells: 1st 4/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:
Bull Aspect (+2 str)

It is kind of crowded in here, so I move up behind Taman and cast a healing spell on him.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

I think that should get you to full.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Thank you Dresden!


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Dresden moves behind Taman and casts a curative on the barbarian.

Idruzi likewise attempts to help Zaigan with his opponent, but fails to hit with his rapier.

Idruzi - placing these for efficiency, probably won't matter much...

kn:planes DC15:

Advanced steam mephit as these appear tougher than their normal counterparts.

kn:planes DC20:

Skin hardened against non-magical weapons and Immune fire, fast heal

kn:planes DC25:

Special Attacks steam/fire breath weapon, spells

Taman is able to see through the blurriness and slams his weapon down hard on the small creature, and it shrieks and falls to the ground in a clump. His second strike is thwarted by the blurriness.

The other creature withdraws in flight to cower in the back corner of the room.

Oh no! Reveek! What have they done?

As the prone creature lies on the ground, a bit of the wound closes and its eyes flutter open. It calls out in broken common.

No! No more hurt! Give up we do! Please!

=== Round 2 ===
(12) Umberto(),, Natty(),
Dresden/Wolf(), Idruzi()

=== Round 3 ===
(21) Taman() , Zaigan(-4)
(17) Creatures (orange -52, prone) (red -9)

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 4/6; Spells: 1st 4/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:
Bull Aspect (+2 str)

I move to guard next to the door.

Wolf:
Come stand next to me and help guard the door.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto turns then to the rest of the house, Someone talk them down, then. We can almost get out of here.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

"Oh yeah, talk to the little blighters, me with my wonderful way with people. I don't think so. Idruzi, you got any words for these little fighters." He smiles, "Mind you they got a way with the sudden appearance, I'm quite taken how clever they've been, whatever creature they are. Perhaps I could cook for them, give them a nice meal, if only I knew what they liked to eat. Perhaps we could ask them if they need any help or can give us some help, over a few morsels."

Diplomacy aid another 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

"No problem! We will accept your surrender."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The two creatures raise their hands and offer no resistance, and make to leave the steamy storeroom.

We no fight. You let us go and we leave. We got no business with you. We just work here.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"We have no quarrel with you either. You can go," Idruzi says in Ignan.

Diplomacy if needed (sickened): 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 11 - 2 = 22
Reflex to avoid sickened I forgot earlier: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

After the creatures leave, Idruzi addresses the rest of the group. "We'll need to hurry. There's no telling how long we'll have if those creatures find their masters and bring trouble down on our heads."

Are there any other obvious areas we haven't gone to yet?


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The creatures chitter to each other in Ignan and nod at Idruzi and Zaigan as they fly from the room, slowly at first and then out the front door.

Much of this room is filled with stacked furniture, piles of random colorful knickknacks, and lavish room decorations.

Apparently, the Cinderfurys store the bulk of their furniture here when it’s not in use.

Other than not really entering the library for any significant time, the downstairs has been cleared. There are the dual staircases #3/#4 to upstairs (or you can just fly up through the foyer to the second story- on the next map)

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty scans the room for anything interesting that the owners forgot to clear up correctly and for a spot for incriminating evidence either found or to be placed. "If it could be found here in the house by those who maintain justice and order here, if would make compelling evidence for wrongdoing."

Perception 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21

"That's the servants freed from their master, room searched, time to see what's in the bedrooms." Natty says smiling. He leads the group up the stairway {#3}, confident in his ability to react to any danger.

601 to 650 of 748 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.